Skip to Next Poll »
4
D.I.V.O.R.C.E
It happens for many reasons and it effects on so many levels...physicially,financially. How are the children doing with "Who's weekend is it?" What do you tell them, how much do you tell them and how do you keep yourself from falling apart while you deal with the house, Work, bills, Fighting,Tears, New girlfriends, and Wives meeting the kids for the first time. How do you handle all of this???? Do you reach for God and ask for his hand in this...tell me what your thoughts on this is...Divorce is a horriable thing my friends, it is touching, damning and heartbreaking...Please feel free to ask, talk or cry if you want...God is there for you
| Closed on 12/28/09 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room, Personal | Numeric Input Opinion Poll
19 Fans
Question
79.6671. D.I.V.O.R.C.E

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#7 | 1726 days ago
vindog (+)

Marriage is NOTHING MORE than a religious (and government) Title! You can't give Health Benefits in this Country to your loved one without being married. You can't work all of your life, die, and have your loved one collect your Social Security unless you are married; etc, etc..... Divorce is worse than a "breakup" because you are MARRIED and all of your assets are in BOTH of your names! So many people stay "married" for the wrong reasons and their Families suffer from the toxicity that a bad marriage brings with it!  Some people say " God will help us through this"- I say BS! God (if there is one) doesn't want two people "killing each other" over that fact they can't get along and love one another anymore!
77  
  
43 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1726 days ago

Have been close before.....but WORK WORK WORK and PRAY PRAY PRAY!!!!  Years ago (parents and grandparents time), people WORKED at their marriages....divorce was a stigma...nowadays, people have a few fights...and head RIGHT FOR DIVORCE!!  Also, some people go into marriage with the thought "If it doesn't work...I'll just divorce him/her".
69  
#2 | 1726 days ago
Mr_Rogers (+)

Theres nothing wrong with D.I.V.O.R.I.C.E     People should not be together if they are unhappy, M.A.R.R.I.A.G.E is the problem. Thier are too many people who get married for the wrong reasons, people that have been dating for a month or people who get married because of the government benefits. Marriage has become a joke, its very sad.  
#3 | 1726 days ago

Divorce can be the beginning of something even better. My mom was married before she met my dad. They had three girls, he wasn't very nice to her and he was cheating on her, so she left and divorced him. (BEST DECISION SHE EVER MADE!) My mom was alone with three girls----all under the age of 4. She managed to work her way through nursing school, and 4 or 5 years later she met my dad. My dad is gone now, but when I think about the kind of marriage I want some day, I think about my parents marriage. If not for divorce.....my parents never would have happened.
13  
#4 | 1726 days ago
McGregorMick (+)

Good divorce is better than bad marriage!
#5 | 1726 days ago
18packabs (+)

I am all to Familiar with the "D" word. All in all, I am better off now. But no doubt it is a very painful process. Especially when there are Kids involved.
50  
#6 | 1726 days ago

kteacher wrote:
Divorce can be the beginning of something even better. My mom was married before she met my dad. They had three girls, he wasn't very nice to her and he was cheating on her, so she left and divorced him. (BEST DECISION SHE EVER MADE!) My mom was alone with three girls----all under the age of 4. She managed to work her way through nursing school, and 4 or 5 years later she met my dad. My dad is gone now, but when I think about the kind of marriage I want some day, I think about my parents marriage. If not for divorce.....my parents never would have happened.
...and YOU are lucky that happened, eh teach?? Otherwise, we'd look pretty silly typing to ya!!!  (And the "Q" would be MUCH worse off)!!!
69  
#7 | 1726 days ago
vindog (+)

Marriage is NOTHING MORE than a religious (and government) Title! You can't give Health Benefits in this Country to your loved one without being married. You can't work all of your life, die, and have your loved one collect your Social Security unless you are married; etc, etc..... Divorce is worse than a "breakup" because you are MARRIED and all of your assets are in BOTH of your names! So many people stay "married" for the wrong reasons and their Families suffer from the toxicity that a bad marriage brings with it!  Some people say " God will help us through this"- I say BS! God (if there is one) doesn't want two people "killing each other" over that fact they can't get along and love one another anymore!
77  
#8 | 1726 days ago

Divorce sucks
#9 | 1726 days ago

I've caused a few divorce's in my day. Women can't resist me...LMAO
69  
#10 | 1726 days ago

icfeet wrote:
...and YOU are lucky that happened, eh teach?? Otherwise, we'd look pretty silly typing to ya!!!  (And the "Q" would be MUCH worse off)!!!
Of course I am lucky it happened.


As for the rest of what you posted.....thanks.
13  
#11 | 1726 days ago

woody050681 wrote:
I've caused a few divorce's in my day. Women can't resist me...LMAO
A new one for you, Woody.  I didn't vomit, but I did roll my eyes in a ridiculously exaggerated manner. 

As for the divorce thing ... can't speak from personal experience, but I agree with Becky.  Sometimes divorce is a great new beginning for people.  Hell, I know people SHOULD be divorced, but stay together for the kids/money/benefits/religious reasons/etc.  It's just silly to me.  They'd BOTH be far happier if they were divorced ... and their kids would probably be happier, too (Who wants to live in a household where you KNOW your parents don't really want to be together?  And believe me, the kids know.  They're smarter than you think.). 
#12 | 1726 days ago
jasonwrites (+)

vindog wrote:
Marriage is NOTHING MORE than a religious (and government) Title! You can't give Health Benefits in this Country to your loved one without being married. You can't work all of your life, die, and have your loved one collect your Social Security unless you are married; etc, etc..... Divorce is worse than a "breakup" because you are MARRIED and all of your assets are in BOTH of your names! So many people stay "married" for the wrong reasons and their Families suffer from the toxicity that a bad marriage brings with it!  Some people say " God will help us through this"- I say BS! God (if there is one) doesn't want two people "killing each other" over that fact they can't get along and love one another anymore!
Damn Vin... you got the double Respect from me today-- you're just hitting the nail square on the head! Now just stop being so smart, at least until midnight! 
42  
#13 | 1726 days ago

vindog wrote:
Marriage is NOTHING MORE than a religious (and government) Title! You can't give Health Benefits in this Country to your loved one without being married. You can't work all of your life, die, and have your loved one collect your Social Security unless you are married; etc, etc..... Divorce is worse than a "breakup" because you are MARRIED and all of your assets are in BOTH of your names! So many people stay "married" for the wrong reasons and their Families suffer from the toxicity that a bad marriage brings with it!  Some people say " God will help us through this"- I say BS! God (if there is one) doesn't want two people "killing each other" over that fact they can't get along and love one another anymore!
13  
#14 | 1726 days ago
jasonwrites (+)

Well I wouldn't be married if it weren't for divorce-- I'm in something like the situation Becky described, except I'm the new husband/dad, and the kids still have their "real" dad around (except for the oldest) but I'm more of Dad to them, they live with me and Mom, I help take care of them, take them to the doctor, comfort them when they're sick, help with their homework; he gets to be weekend parent and do the fun stuff with them while I get to tell them to clean their room. It doesn't always seem fair, especially that we'll never be able to have a child of our own together, but if it weren't for divorce, I'd not have found the love I have for my family.

I don't think marriage is completely outdated or obsolete, but I do agree it's too often both entered into and extended for all the wrong reasons.
42  
#15 | 1726 days ago
vindog (+)

jasonwrites wrote:
Damn Vin... you got the double Respect from me today-- you're just hitting the nail square on the head! Now just stop being so smart, at least until midnight! 
Thank you, thank You very much!  I'm out of respects for the day as well!
77  
#16 | 1726 days ago
marytrammell31 (+)

vindog wrote:
Marriage is NOTHING MORE than a religious (and government) Title! You can't give Health Benefits in this Country to your loved one without being married. You can't work all of your life, die, and have your loved one collect your Social Security unless you are married; etc, etc..... Divorce is worse than a "breakup" because you are MARRIED and all of your assets are in BOTH of your names! So many people stay "married" for the wrong reasons and their Families suffer from the toxicity that a bad marriage brings with it!  Some people say " God will help us through this"- I say BS! God (if there is one) doesn't want two people "killing each other" over that fact they can't get along and love one another anymore!
I stayed with this guy for twenty eight years.. The past seventeen have been pure hell.. AND it is heading for D.I.V.O.R.C.E court very soon, the only problem is the courts are backed up and I have to wait until March to get my court date... Why did I stay? Because I am getting old and I thought that was the thing to do... But finally came to my senses and decided I do not want to live with an abusive a** h*** that thinks women are here to wait on them hand and foot.  Not anymore for this old gal. Enough is enough..
10  
#17 | 1726 days ago

(Edited by machetto)
kteacher wrote:
Divorce can be the beginning of something even better. My mom was married before she met my dad. They had three girls, he wasn't very nice to her and he was cheating on her, so she left and divorced him. (BEST DECISION SHE EVER MADE!) My mom was alone with three girls----all under the age of 4. She managed to work her way through nursing school, and 4 or 5 years later she met my dad. My dad is gone now, but when I think about the kind of marriage I want some day, I think about my parents marriage. If not for divorce.....my parents never would have happened.
My parents divorced when I was 10.  This was the result for me brother and me.  Different weekends and different holidays with different parents, every time having to adjust to completely different situations.  Seeing the pain in my father’s eyes when he asked us how our mother was doing.  After remarriage, having to live with stepbrothers and stepsisters who mostly hated our guts.  Having separate stepparents who naturally favored their own kids over us. Having to deal with envy and jealousy whenever our two natural parents wanted to give us something. Is this the new beginning you were talking about?

Divorce sucks.  Nobody comes out of it clean.  It might be good for one partner, but very rarely is it good for both.  And it is especially hard for kids. I wouldn’t wish what I went through on my worst enemy.
#18 | 1726 days ago

IN MY WORK, ALL DAYS, I CAN SEE THE HURST TO MAKE A DIVORCE, CHILDS AFRAID, WIFE AND HUSBAND FIGTH LIKE THE AFGANIGTAN WAR, THEY HATE ALL THAT SAY THE OTHER, ONLY I CAN DO IS EAR , MAKE A LITTLE PEACE AND MAKE A DIVORCE MORE EASY.- BUT THE CHILDS, I CANT DO ANYTHING FOR THEY, THEY ARE LIKE A BALL , THE WALL IN WALL .-
I AM AGAINT THE DIVORCE , BUT WHERE ARE ALL  HATE, AND  FIGTH, ONLY CAN DO IS MAKE THE DIVORCE MORE FRIENDLY, IF I CAN DO THAT.-
102  
#19 | 1726 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
A new one for you, Woody.  I didn't vomit, but I did roll my eyes in a ridiculously exaggerated manner. 

As for the divorce thing ... can't speak from personal experience, but I agree with Becky.  Sometimes divorce is a great new beginning for people.  Hell, I know people SHOULD be divorced, but stay together for the kids/money/benefits/religious reasons/etc.  It's just silly to me.  They'd BOTH be far happier if they were divorced ... and their kids would probably be happier, too (Who wants to live in a household where you KNOW your parents don't really want to be together?  And believe me, the kids know.  They're smarter than you think.). 
Damn! I was hoping you'd vomit .  I'll just have to try harder next time .
69  
#20 | 1726 days ago
marytrammell31 (+)

machetto wrote:
My parents divorced when I was 10.  This was the result for me brother and me.  Different weekends and different holidays with different parents, every time having to adjust to completely different situations.  Seeing the pain in my father’s eyes when he asked us how our mother was doing.  After remarriage, having to live with stepbrothers and stepsisters who mostly hated our guts.  Having separate stepparents who naturally favored their own kids over us. Having to deal with envy and jealousy whenever our two natural parents wanted to give us something. Is this the new beginning you were talking about?

Divorce sucks.  Nobody comes out of it clean.  It might be good for one partner, but very rarely is it good for both.  And it is especially hard for kids. I wouldn’t wish what I went through on my worst enemy.
My child is grown and he has been abused as much as I have and my grandson can not stand this man.. So no one is getting hurt or getting the bad end of the stick.. I am splitting every thing fifty fifty.. I will let him take what he wants first. I think I am being very generous after what he put us through.. I was not allowed to have friends over, my family quit coming to see me because he was so rude to everyone. Sometimes there is not other solution. I have never cheated on anyone and he has. So I feel I have given one hundred percent and he has contributed nothing but grief..
10  
#21 | 1726 days ago

Divorce.....  Nobody comes out of it without damage.....  It might be good for one, but rarely is it good for both.  And it is especially hard for kids.

“Love is a feeling, marriage is a contract, and relationships are work.”.......

#22 | 1726 days ago

Well, she got to keep most of the furniture, appliances, the car I bought, screw my best friend, and get out of it debt free. So I guess it worked for her. Me, I gained a ton of weight, and a ton of debt, but at least I got my dog.
#23 | 1726 days ago
vindog (+)

marytrammell31 wrote:
I stayed with this guy for twenty eight years.. The past seventeen have been pure hell.. AND it is heading for D.I.V.O.R.C.E court very soon, the only problem is the courts are backed up and I have to wait until March to get my court date... Why did I stay? Because I am getting old and I thought that was the thing to do... But finally came to my senses and decided I do not want to live with an abusive a** h*** that thinks women are here to wait on them hand and foot.  Not anymore for this old gal. Enough is enough..
Well, sorry to hear that Mary!  I'm not sorry that it's heading for divorce- I'm sorry that you let it go that long! I am glad though that you decided to get out while you still have life left in you... Life is way too short and precious to waste it on somebody who doesn't appreciate you!  I was gonna give you some "respect'- but once again I'm bone dry!  I'll hit you up tomorrow though!
77  
#24 | 1726 days ago
vindog (+)

TheRoss wrote:
Well, she got to keep most of the furniture, appliances, the car I bought, screw my best friend, and get out of it debt free. So I guess it worked for her. Me, I gained a ton of weight, and a ton of debt, but at least I got my dog.
LMAO Bro- sorry!   But you gained MORE than that! You gained a new life, a new understanding of life, and peace of mind; and truly that is worth MORE than the material crap that we all love to have! I say, hit the bars (or whatever trips your trigger) and enjoy being single for a while- you'll eventually find someone who appreciates you again and maybe she'll have a pretty cool dog too!
77  
#25 | 1726 days ago
marytrammell31 (+)

vindog wrote:
Well, sorry to hear that Mary!  I'm not sorry that it's heading for divorce- I'm sorry that you let it go that long! I am glad though that you decided to get out while you still have life left in you... Life is way too short and precious to waste it on somebody who doesn't appreciate you!  I was gonna give you some "respect'- but once again I'm bone dry!  I'll hit you up tomorrow though!
I didn't post that for people to feel sorry for me.. I just want people to understand sometimes divorce is the only solution for a person to keep their sanity.. I came to the same conclusion that life is to short and precious to waste, after my sisters kept after me I finally realized I was beating a dead horse and decided it was time to move on.. And I should have done it seventeen years ago, but I felt sorry for him. I think that is what pisses me off the most, my stupidity..But I am fine, and I am happy the decision has finally been made and I can move on.. Thank you for your comment Vinnie, I really appreciate it. That is enough "respect".... Now my dirty laundry is out in the open.. LOL...
10  
#26 | 1726 days ago
kammi42 (+)

Marriage for some works beautifully, Divorce for all is traumatic,both are words that know matter what we believe in, are taught about them or  want to look up in a dictionary they mean what they will to each person individually. 

#27 | 1726 days ago

machetto wrote:
My parents divorced when I was 10.  This was the result for me brother and me.  Different weekends and different holidays with different parents, every time having to adjust to completely different situations.  Seeing the pain in my father’s eyes when he asked us how our mother was doing.  After remarriage, having to live with stepbrothers and stepsisters who mostly hated our guts.  Having separate stepparents who naturally favored their own kids over us. Having to deal with envy and jealousy whenever our two natural parents wanted to give us something. Is this the new beginning you were talking about?

Divorce sucks.  Nobody comes out of it clean.  It might be good for one partner, but very rarely is it good for both.  And it is especially hard for kids. I wouldn’t wish what I went through on my worst enemy.
I said divorce "can be the start of something better." Divorce does suck; however, it can lead to something even better. That is all I was saying.
13  
#28 | 1726 days ago

machetto wrote:
My parents divorced when I was 10.  This was the result for me brother and me.  Different weekends and different holidays with different parents, every time having to adjust to completely different situations.  Seeing the pain in my father’s eyes when he asked us how our mother was doing.  After remarriage, having to live with stepbrothers and stepsisters who mostly hated our guts.  Having separate stepparents who naturally favored their own kids over us. Having to deal with envy and jealousy whenever our two natural parents wanted to give us something. Is this the new beginning you were talking about?

Divorce sucks.  Nobody comes out of it clean.  It might be good for one partner, but very rarely is it good for both.  And it is especially hard for kids. I wouldn’t wish what I went through on my worst enemy.
So its better that people that are obviously not good for each other to just stick it out? Some people stay together for their kids for so long that their kids resent the fact that their parents fought so much and made their lives unhappy. Marriage does take work but when you put in that work and things still can't be worked out then its time to move on.
#29 | 1726 days ago

Marriage is the HARDEST thing one has to do...it's like a plant...has to be loved and nourished, else it will wilt and die...
69  
#30 | 1726 days ago

Marriage can be hazardous to your health.
Divorce is a known cause of someone thinking the sex should be as good as when they were dating.  The people thinking this should obviously not have kids.

Kids are the ones who suffer, grown ups can move on to a better life when they grown up themselves.

0  
#31 | 1725 days ago

Yes,  when the contract  of marriage is broken there are reasons for divorce.  What i can't understand is why people can't honor their word and the contract.  Who said because you found someone more desireable you should divorce and go with that person or worse yet you just go with that person?    Whatever happened to  "A man is only as good as his word".   People are selfish is the main reason for divorce. 
11  
#32 | 1725 days ago

cuddles127017 wrote:
Yes,  when the contract  of marriage is broken there are reasons for divorce.  What i can't understand is why people can't honor their word and the contract.  Who said because you found someone more desireable you should divorce and go with that person or worse yet you just go with that person?    Whatever happened to  "A man is only as good as his word".   People are selfish is the main reason for divorce. 
I understand what you are saying, but not all marriages end because of infidelity. There are other reasons that they don't work out.
#33 | 1725 days ago

kteacher wrote:
I said divorce "can be the start of something better." Divorce does suck; however, it can lead to something even better. That is all I was saying.
My mother got something she considered better.  But she doesn't to this day understand what she put my brother and me through in order to get it. 
#34 | 1725 days ago

vindog wrote:
Marriage is NOTHING MORE than a religious (and government) Title! You can't give Health Benefits in this Country to your loved one without being married. You can't work all of your life, die, and have your loved one collect your Social Security unless you are married; etc, etc..... Divorce is worse than a "breakup" because you are MARRIED and all of your assets are in BOTH of your names! So many people stay "married" for the wrong reasons and their Families suffer from the toxicity that a bad marriage brings with it!  Some people say " God will help us through this"- I say BS! God (if there is one) doesn't want two people "killing each other" over that fact they can't get along and love one another anymore!
If you want to know what God wants regarding marriage and divorce, it's right there in the Bible.  Look it up.  1 Corinthians Chapter 7
#35 | 1725 days ago

I'm batting %1000.00 when it comes to marriage = divorce.  I will say it wasnt fun, some how, some way I ended up in the slammer a few times during mine, that sucked. I now live back home in Ohio, she's moving with my kids to New Jersey with her new man, so that really sucks. I guess the only good thing about Divorce is that I don't have to see and deal with that b*tch anymore, the terrible thing is my kids are getting the worse part of it all, her new man is a boring deuche bag and i'm just awesome but since she's the "mother" she calls the shots, eventhough she's the one who banged and moved in with the neighbor. Gotta love them Apples! ..
#36 | 1725 days ago
vindog (+)

machetto wrote:
If you want to know what God wants regarding marriage and divorce, it's right there in the Bible.  Look it up.  1 Corinthians Chapter 7
Really, thats what God wants?  Did God write that himself?   Sorry, didn't mean to get into a religious debate here, but just to let you know, I DON'T believe in God! I do however, believe that people should NOT stay in a Marriage "Contract" if they can't get along with other and have to resort to cheating!
77  
#37 | 1725 days ago

Divorce sucks but sometimes marriage is worse.  I would rather survive a bad divorce then stay in a bad marriage.
#38 | 1725 days ago

Consider the following:
Marriage 1:  Man A marries woman A.  They have two kids and divorce.
Marriage 2:  Man B marries woman B.  They have three kids and divorce.
Marriage 3:  Woman A marries man B.  They live together until he dies.  All children from marriage 1 and 2 live together.
Marriage 4:  Woman B marries man C.  They have two children and divorce.
Marriage 5:  Man A marries woman C.  She brings 2 children from a previous marriage.  They divorce.
Marriage 6:  Man A marries woman D.  She brings 1 child from a previous marriage.  They divorce.
Marriage 7:  Man A marries woman B:  She brings 2 children from marriage 4.  They live together until he dies. 
Sound unbelievable?  It’s true.  I know because I am one of the children from marriage 1. 
#39 | 1724 days ago

vindog wrote:
Really, thats what God wants?  Did God write that himself?   Sorry, didn't mean to get into a religious debate here, but just to let you know, I DON'T believe in God! I do however, believe that people should NOT stay in a Marriage "Contract" if they can't get along with other and have to resort to cheating!
I find that when I read the scriptures and try to follow them, whether they be written by God or not, life goes more smoothly. What you believe is up to you, but what you do is another matter, because it involves others. What my parents did certainly had an effect on me. I survived it, but not without a great deal of pain. And that's what happens when people divorce.
#40 | 1724 days ago

jasonwrites wrote:
Well I wouldn't be married if it weren't for divorce-- I'm in something like the situation Becky described, except I'm the new husband/dad, and the kids still have their "real" dad around (except for the oldest) but I'm more of Dad to them, they live with me and Mom, I help take care of them, take them to the doctor, comfort them when they're sick, help with their homework; he gets to be weekend parent and do the fun stuff with them while I get to tell them to clean their room. It doesn't always seem fair, especially that we'll never be able to have a child of our own together, but if it weren't for divorce, I'd not have found the love I have for my family.

I don't think marriage is completely outdated or obsolete, but I do agree it's too often both entered into and extended for all the wrong reasons.
NOW YOU ARE THE LUCKY man ! you are right about people enter into one for wrong reason !

yes it hurts divorces its very hard on a persons with or with out kids but i do not believe in what alot of you guys are writing about it seems everybody wants to blame everybody else or god or gov. when they should just look in side themselfs yes i am very lucky my parents have been together 49 years and still going . its not been a bed of roses for them or is now but they both both have said it takes both to make it work and 2  not to make it work.

yes i am one that was not lucky take full blame for marrying WRONG GUY ! and one to many trips to hospital last one was put  me in icu , YES MEN  JUST KNOW WHAT YOU SAY I MUST OF DESERVED IT   guess I did i do thank god i had no kids. it was hard enough with out kids to get away from him !
but i can say i did fight to make it work i never though i be alone !

but we all have to take some of the blame was not all his fault was not all myfault  thats in every marrige   i am just saying !!!
1  
#41 | 1696 days ago

there are way too many variables wit this topic, who can say what is actually the right or wrong thing to do unless you experience it. Everyone feels different and sees differently,,, I believe there is a bill or an act that is titled " FREEDOM OF CHOICE"
4  
#42 | 1696 days ago

vindog wrote:
Marriage is NOTHING MORE than a religious (and government) Title! You can't give Health Benefits in this Country to your loved one without being married. You can't work all of your life, die, and have your loved one collect your Social Security unless you are married; etc, etc..... Divorce is worse than a "breakup" because you are MARRIED and all of your assets are in BOTH of your names! So many people stay "married" for the wrong reasons and their Families suffer from the toxicity that a bad marriage brings with it!  Some people say " God will help us through this"- I say BS! God (if there is one) doesn't want two people "killing each other" over that fact they can't get along and love one another anymore!
As a once divorced man, i can tell you that marriage is a huge responsibility, and without God in your life you and your spouse will never see the big picture. God has a plan for your life, and until i figured that out, everything i did in life was for me, and i struggled in many ways.
God has truly blessed me with the love of my life, and i know that she was sent to me by God, to be my wife, and my soul mate.
As the Rascal Flatts song goes, we came together from the "...The Broken Road...which sent me straight to you..."
Believe me, there is indeed a God, and he is there for all mankind, all you have to do is ask.
2  
#43 | 1696 days ago

gobigblue1960 wrote:
As a once divorced man, i can tell you that marriage is a huge responsibility, and without God in your life you and your spouse will never see the big picture. God has a plan for your life, and until i figured that out, everything i did in life was for me, and i struggled in many ways.
God has truly blessed me with the love of my life, and i know that she was sent to me by God, to be my wife, and my soul mate.
As the Rascal Flatts song goes, we came together from the "...The Broken Road...which sent me straight to you..."
Believe me, there is indeed a God, and he is there for all mankind, all you have to do is ask.
Very Well Said!!

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
What would you do?
Asked by Wizard31508 | Locker Room, Personal | 1 questions asked 12/12/12
12 opinions | 14 comments | Last by icfeet
Mating Season
Asked by rockysnappyduke | Locker Room, Personal | 6 questions asked 07/01/13
132 opinions | 29 comments | Last by KSbengals99
To Filter Err or Not to Filter Err that is 8/19
Asked by The_Real_Stoney | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
7 opinions | 15 comments | Last by Debi_L
Vacation WHAT?!
Asked by Jess | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 06/12/14
11 opinions | 13 comments | Last by ML31
F/E 8/15
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 08/15/14
11 opinions | 22 comments | Last by ankurnathmishra