It's the most stressful time of the year! Below are some ways to help keep your sanity. Which one is your favorite?
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries with that
3. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won!, I Won!"
4 .In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write " For Smuggling Diamonds"
5. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
6. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go."
7. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It "In."
8. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
9. Go To A Poetry Recital And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
10. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives, They're Loose!!"
11. Tell Your Children Over Dinner. "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.".
12. . Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom
Featured by: kramer
at 12/07/09 2:42PM
| Closed on 01/06/10 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room
| Multiple Choice Opinion Poll