Skip to Next Poll »
1
I Dare You.
What is the worst or most stupidest dare you have ever done?  (OR EXCITING)
| Closed on 02/12/10 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Numeric Input Opinion Poll
12 Fans
Question
88.0911. I Dare You.

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#1 | 1742 days ago

The judge said that I'm not suppose to talk about it....
17  
  
23 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1742 days ago

The judge said that I'm not suppose to talk about it....
17  
#2 | 1742 days ago

Answering this poll
#3 | 1742 days ago

"I dare you to get up and do karaoke with that cute guy over there."

(Stupid because that led to a long and awful relationship. 
#4 | 1742 days ago
BlondeKitten (+)

I double triple dog dare you to get me to say it!
5  
#5 | 1742 days ago

Someone thought is was a good idea to get me to wakeboard naked right in front of the people enjoying their day at the beach.  Lets just say there was alot of surprised faces.
123  
#6 | 1742 days ago

woody050681 wrote:
The judge said that I'm not suppose to talk about it....
You got a gag order, thats not too good huh?
0  
#7 | 1742 days ago

Can't remember a dang thing i was dared to do. 
11  
#8 | 1742 days ago

Flash some girl at a party, but I got to see her goods in return.
#9 | 1742 days ago
kammi42 (+)

janet011685 wrote:
"I dare you to get up and do karaoke with that cute guy over there."

(Stupid because that led to a long and awful relationship. 
Wow You broke all the rules,

1. Squint when looking at a guy...makes them all look good and gives You an out cause the guy thinks something is wrong with You.
2. Sing the song and then walk away
3. The only thing You should take home from a night of karaoke ( if You can get away with it) is the mic. It fits in Your bag and the palm of Your hand  , worth money , can be used over and over, will only have to listen to Your own voice come back at You and can be stored in a cupboard when no longer useful.

Cant say the same for a guy 
#10 | 1742 days ago

kammi42 wrote:
Wow You broke all the rules,

1. Squint when looking at a guy...makes them all look good and gives You an out cause the guy thinks something is wrong with You.
2. Sing the song and then walk away
3. The only thing You should take home from a night of karaoke ( if You can get away with it) is the mic. It fits in Your bag and the palm of Your hand  , worth money , can be used over and over, will only have to listen to Your own voice come back at You and can be stored in a cupboard when no longer useful.

Cant say the same for a guy 
I know, I know ... but I've lived and learned the hard way.  FAR too many times. 
#11 | 1742 days ago

ehem id tell you but then id have to kill you
#12 | 1741 days ago

Dare? There was this one time in a park. Wait now if you replaced dare with drunk things I've done then I'd have a page or two of stories!
75  
#13 | 1741 days ago
Mr_Rogers (+)

BlondeKitten wrote:
I double triple dog dare you to get me to say it!
If it involves kissing another girl, id like to hear about it...in great detail please.    
#14 | 1741 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
"I dare you to get up and do karaoke with that cute guy over there."

(Stupid because that led to a long and awful relationship. 
I'm sorry but that made me laugh out loud. I'm a bad person. LOL
514  
#15 | 1741 days ago

BlondeKitten wrote:
I double triple dog dare you to get me to say it!
A double dog dare, maybe, but the triple dog dare? No, I will not walk the line of sanity by temping fate with the elusive triple dog dare
-1  
#16 | 1741 days ago
BlondeKitten (+)

nyrangers wrote:
A double dog dare, maybe, but the triple dog dare? No, I will not walk the line of sanity by temping fate with the elusive triple dog dare
Good, cuz aint no way in he!! I'm telling.
5  
#17 | 1741 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
I'm sorry but that made me laugh out loud. I'm a bad person. LOL
 And waving my fists in your direction (/yeah, I said it ... both fists, both fists Marcus! Grrrr!).


#18 | 1741 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
 And waving my fists in your direction (/yeah, I said it ... both fists, both fists Marcus! Grrrr!).


Have to admit that was worth laughing out loud
#19 | 1719 days ago

kammi42 wrote:
Wow You broke all the rules,

1. Squint when looking at a guy...makes them all look good and gives You an out cause the guy thinks something is wrong with You.
2. Sing the song and then walk away
3. The only thing You should take home from a night of karaoke ( if You can get away with it) is the mic. It fits in Your bag and the palm of Your hand  , worth money , can be used over and over, will only have to listen to Your own voice come back at You and can be stored in a cupboard when no longer useful.

Cant say the same for a guy 
You should write a relationship book, coauthored with The Real Stoney.
#20 | 1718 days ago

elevenbravo138again wrote:
You should write a relationship book, coauthored with The Real Stoney.
Do not encourage Stoney to immortalize ANY of his thoughts on paper, please.  It would be an awful legacy to pass down through the generations.   




#21 | 1718 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
Do not encourage Stoney to immortalize ANY of his thoughts on paper, please.  It would be an awful legacy to pass down through the generations.   




just for that, this will be my next project.. I'll even let you proofread my first draft
#22 | 1718 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
just for that, this will be my next project.. I'll even let you proofread my first draft

As long as by "proofread" you mean burn and then dance on the cinders, ok. 

#23 | 1718 days ago

ate a BIG CATEPILLAR . it was yellow inside

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
Filter Error 9/18
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/18/14
5 opinions | 23 comments | Last by JenX63
Filter Error 9/19
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
7 opinions | 31 comments | Last by JenX63
Filter Error 9/17
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/17/14
10 opinions | 19 comments | Last by Dream_Machine
Favorite Teams?
Asked by OneStepBeyond | Locker Room, FanIQ | 1 questions asked 02/12/13
23 opinions | 26 comments | Last by ML31
True Confessional...
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/17/14
8 opinions | 24 comments | Last by icfeet