Skip to Next Poll »
10
Happy Christmas! (Edited 10/02/10 12:11AM by Debi_L)
| Closed on 10/02/10 at 02:00AM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room, Relationships | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
18 Fans 
78%a. Happy Christmas!
11%b. Thank you!
11%c. Other

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#3 | 1680 days ago

Christmas is forever, not for just one day,
for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away
like bells and lights and tinsel, in some box upon a shelf.
The good you do for others is good you do yourself...
~Norman Wesley Brooks, "Let Every Day Be Christmas," 1976
Thank you!  
  
40 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1680 days ago

 
#2 | 1680 days ago

Happy Christmas to you and everyone who reads this up!!
nice poem!
#3 | 1680 days ago

Christmas is forever, not for just one day,
for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away
like bells and lights and tinsel, in some box upon a shelf.
The good you do for others is good you do yourself...
~Norman Wesley Brooks, "Let Every Day Be Christmas," 1976
Thank you!  
#4 | 1680 days ago

(Edited by hotice)
blondie45044 wrote:
Christmas is forever, not for just one day,
for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away
like bells and lights and tinsel, in some box upon a shelf.
The good you do for others is good you do yourself...
~Norman Wesley Brooks, "Let Every Day Be Christmas," 1976
 
#5 | 1680 days ago

b213sep wrote:
Happy Christmas to you and everyone who reads this up!!
nice poem!
Thank you Bittu! 
#6 | 1680 days ago

 
 
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL FANIQ MEMBERS....PRAY WELL, EAT WELL N ENJOY WELL
#7 | 1680 days ago

Merry Christmas to all FanIQ friends.
#8 | 1680 days ago

 Merry Christmas, blissful new year and each of the years  of the future, as love floods each of your lives with positive energies, to be happier in mind,  body and soul.
Happy Christmas!  
#9 | 1680 days ago

The earth has grown old with its burden of care But at Christmas it always is young, The heart of the jewel burns lustrous and fair And its soul full of music breaks the air, When the song of angels is sung."
#10 | 1680 days ago

#11 | 1680 days ago

They err who thinks Santa Claus comes down through the chimney; he really enters through the heart."
#12 | 1680 days ago

Were I a philosopher, I should write a philosophy of toys, showing that nothing else in life need to be taken seriously, and that Christmas Day in the company of children is one of the few occasions on which men become entirely alive."
#13 | 1680 days ago

singh_sonal2004 wrote:
Were I a philosopher, I should write a philosophy of toys, showing that nothing else in life need to be taken seriously, and that Christmas Day in the company of children is one of the few occasions on which men become entirely alive."
 Love to be a child in your loving laps.
Happy Christmas!  
#14 | 1680 days ago

singh_sonal2004 wrote:
The earth has grown old with its burden of care But at Christmas it always is young, The heart of the jewel burns lustrous and fair And its soul full of music breaks the air, When the song of angels is sung."
 And it is lovely music that fills the heart as we see the poll and read the responses, thank you som, it is wonderful experience on fan IQ, perhaps for the first time ever.!
Happy Christmas!  
#15 | 1680 days ago

Thank you Hotice,  The same wishes back atcha and to all  the Q family.
Happy Christmas!  
#16 | 1680 days ago

Christmas love from God for all

God is Love

Christmas is all about love

Christmas is thus about God and Love

Love is the key to peace among all mankind

Love is the key to peace and happiness within all creation

Love needs to be practiced - love needs to flow - love needs to make happy

Love starts with your partner, children and family and expands to all world

God bless all mankind

#17 | 1680 days ago

Som6 wrote:
 
 
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL FANIQ MEMBERS....PRAY WELL, EAT WELL N ENJOY WELL
greetings! 
#18 | 1680 days ago

(Edited by hotice)
Arun_K wrote:
Merry Christmas to all FanIQ friends.
 
#19 | 1680 days ago

(Edited by hotice)
raja_starkglass wrote:
 Merry Christmas, blissful new year and each of the years  of the future, as love floods each of your lives with positive energies, to be happier in mind,  body and soul.
 
#20 | 1680 days ago

singh_sonal2004 wrote:
Were I a philosopher, I should write a philosophy of toys, showing that nothing else in life need to be taken seriously, and that Christmas Day in the company of children is one of the few occasions on which men become entirely alive."
 
#21 | 1680 days ago

singh_sonal2004 wrote:
Christmas love from God for all

God is Love

Christmas is all about love

Christmas is thus about God and Love

Love is the key to peace among all mankind

Love is the key to peace and happiness within all creation

Love needs to be practiced - love needs to flow - love needs to make happy

Love starts with your partner, children and family and expands to all world

God bless all mankind

 
#22 | 1680 days ago

cuddles127017 wrote:
Thank you Hotice,  The same wishes back atcha and to all  the Q family.
 
#23 | 1680 days ago
18packabs (+)

Wishing all of you the greatest Holiday Season ever. I also wish you Good Health and Prosperity in the coming Year.
Other  
#24 | 1680 days ago

18packabs wrote:
Wishing all of you the greatest Holiday Season ever. I also wish you Good Health and Prosperity in the coming Year.
 wishing you the same....Ed!
#25 | 1680 days ago
Sherry63 (+)

18packabs wrote:
Wishing all of you the greatest Holiday Season ever. I also wish you Good Health and Prosperity in the coming Year.
Back @ ya! Merry Christmas!
#26 | 1680 days ago

Sherry63 wrote:
Back @ ya! Merry Christmas!
SHERRY! 
#27 | 1680 days ago
AndiLee0388 (+)

18packabs wrote:
Wishing all of you the greatest Holiday Season ever. I also wish you Good Health and Prosperity in the coming Year.
You Rock, Big Blue!
#28 | 1680 days ago

Merry Christmas to everyone on the Q!
Happy Christmas!  
#29 | 1680 days ago

Merry Christmas to you my friend and Everyone here at Q
#30 | 1680 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

Merry Christmas to all of The Q!  May GOD Bless You!

 

Happy Christmas!  
#31 | 1680 days ago

Happy Christmas!  
#32 | 1680 days ago

Merry Christmas to every one and a Happy New Year
#33 | 1679 days ago
Cherrie (+)

#34 | 1678 days ago

Vickie62 wrote:
Merry Christmas to everyone on the Q!
 
#35 | 1678 days ago

myrna_ventura wrote:
Merry Christmas to you my friend and Everyone here at Q
 
#36 | 1678 days ago

JRSFLAME88 wrote:

Merry Christmas to all of The Q!  May GOD Bless You!

 

THANK YOU Gina! 
#37 | 1678 days ago

nader2009 wrote:
 Thank you Nader!
#38 | 1678 days ago

(Edited by hotice)
iceage1957 wrote:
Merry Christmas to every one and a Happy New Year
 Same to you CAROLYN!
#39 | 1678 days ago

Cherrie wrote:
 OKAY CHERRIE!
#40 | 1515 days ago

blondie45044 wrote:
Christmas is forever, not for just one day,
for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away
like bells and lights and tinsel, in some box upon a shelf.
The good you do for others is good you do yourself...
~Norman Wesley Brooks, "Let Every Day Be Christmas," 1976
hi everyone ^^ wanna look some date?

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
F/E 7/31
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
8 opinions | 16 comments | Last by woody050681
F/E 7/30
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/30/14
9 opinions | 30 comments | Last by Debi_L
7-28 FanIQ Summertime Poll in Review
Asked by hclcdestin | Locker Room, FanIQ | 5 questions asked 07/28/14
25 opinions | 5 comments | Last by Beaneaters
F/E 7/29
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/29/14
6 opinions | 16 comments | Last by woody050681
F/E 7/28
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/28/14
9 opinions | 22 comments | Last by Debi_L