Skip to Next Poll »
4
What do you consider is the best Christmas present? (Edited 02/11/10 05:36PM by JemJenn)

Because we know how the economy is and how people are reacting to it, what do you consider is the best Christmas present you received this year?

| Closed on 02/12/10 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room, FanIQ | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
21 Fans 
0%a. Car
10%b. Health
0%c. Jewelry
38%d. Love
14%e. Money
24%f. Seeing a loved one you haven't seen in years
14%g. Time
0%h. Vacation

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#1 | 1677 days ago
18packabs (+)

Love is the greatest gift regardlesss of what day the Calendar says.
Love  
  
35 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1677 days ago
18packabs (+)

Love is the greatest gift regardlesss of what day the Calendar says.
Love  
#2 | 1677 days ago

 The best gift may be crazy little thing but my best one -



#3 | 1677 days ago

ME,WHITH LOVE, TENDERLY, KISSES, ,AND FOR ME , TOLERANCE AND LOVE
#4 | 1677 days ago

Time......... Time with a Stripper,  HOE HOE HOE!!! 
Time  
#5 | 1677 days ago

The best gift for me this Christmas  is L O V E and   Time
#6 | 1677 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

The best gift of all is Health, Happiness, Love, Family and Friends! 
Love  
#7 | 1677 days ago

JRSFLAME88 wrote:
The best gift of all is Health, Happiness, Love, Family and Friends! 
sooooooooooooooo true, GINA, VERY GOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#8 | 1677 days ago

And you, Sosa?
#9 | 1677 days ago

Rightly written Gina..
#10 | 1677 days ago

The bestest gift for Christmas  to have is Love  its a free gift  that anyone can share the moment to spend the time quality for family love ones and friends all over the world. Gotta have a big heart to give someone some love and cherish the moments :)

Love  
#11 | 1677 days ago

Being with my family and sharing love with my kids, grandkids and great grands.  A wonderful time was had by all.
Happy Birthday Jesus!!!
Love  
#12 | 1677 days ago

I picked "Seeing a loved one you haven't seen in years"

I haven't seen my mom since I walked out at 17, and that would be a special gift to me someday.
Seeing a loved one you haven't seen in years  
#13 | 1677 days ago
lovinmyjeffgordon (+)

I have had many wonderful Holidays with my family. I am truely blessed. I miss my grandma very much, but i always make the same cookies and the same home made whip Cream that she always made. I keep her memory alive by showing my children those wonderful gifts that was passed down to me. I have and always will be greatful for what she taught me...Merry Christmas Grandma,I miss you alot.....
#14 | 1677 days ago

a good, hearty belly laugh. not one because you've been drinking and suddenly find that "bottoms up" is hysterical. i am talking about something good, something special, something true, something that really links you and the person you're with who made you laugh so hard. a laugh that makes your stomach hurt and tears stream down your face. one you have to take a few seconds after to catch your breath.
#15 | 1676 days ago

Love would have been my answer, but I got to see my sisters kids for Christmas. I have not seen celebrated Christmas with the family for a few years. I have always put the husbands family first, so this year they are celebrating today the day after Christmas what a blessing Christmas was.
Seeing a loved one you haven't seen in years  
#16 | 1676 days ago

(Edited by sudhirdalal123456)
love , lust and mony is the best gift for every one for CHRISTMAS
#17 | 1676 days ago

 It was quality time with all my beloved family and friends, also with Q ers in the website, time to express LOVE, greatest gift only time can make it fuller, happier and blissful.
Time  
#18 | 1676 days ago

Kenne wrote:
I picked "Seeing a loved one you haven't seen in years"

I haven't seen my mom since I walked out at 17, and that would be a special gift to me someday.
I WAIT THAT YOU AND YOUR MOM ,TOGETHER SOON, MY FRIEND, I PRAY FOR THAT, IS CHRISTMAS, THE TIME OF MIRACLES .-DONT LOOSE THE HOPE .-
#19 | 1676 days ago

Noah_Hurrle wrote:
Time......... Time with a Stripper,  HOE HOE HOE!!! 
Be careful, tiger couldn't stop at 1 hoe Laughs.
#20 | 1676 days ago

Andmay you get double that next year.
#21 | 1676 days ago

I sure believe you received that, Bless You.
#22 | 1676 days ago

It's always great to still think of others hn you may be the deserving one, Here's to you!
#23 | 1676 days ago

Did you say Great Grands? You are bein blessed before our eyes!

#24 | 1676 days ago

May you one DAY WALK BACK IN ON YOUR MOTHER, that voidneeds to be filled, may you be reprieved!
#25 | 1676 days ago

I feel that. That's what traditions and what was taught being passed on. One could say you are achieving things that others could wish to find time to do! Keep smiling!
#26 | 1676 days ago

That is what I call seeing you're loved one with nothing but love and knowing you can still laugh whole heartedily at something miniscule or  vast in that period in your life! That is beautiful. You are content.
#27 | 1676 days ago

I am sure your husband can see that now and understand your worth. Stay strong and bring them both together...
#28 | 1676 days ago

I hope you get more of the first one, because you're going to need more of the last to get the 2nd one. Giggles.
#29 | 1676 days ago

Which is why I posted tis at work. I wanted to see how everyone felt and thought at ths time of year and hoping that everyone else can see how it differentiates between us all. We all share similiar feelings and thoughts, but it's what comes with those feelings and thoughts that make it memorable.
#30 | 1676 days ago

That is what it's all about..may you reach your goals in life!
#31 | 1676 days ago

Bare wit my typing ppl, tis home laptop is crazy!
#32 | 1676 days ago

BTW I tried to respond to each and everyone of you, it just didn't work that ay I wanted it to.
#33 | 1676 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
a good, hearty belly laugh. not one because you've been drinking and suddenly find that "bottoms up" is hysterical. i am talking about something good, something special, something true, something that really links you and the person you're with who made you laugh so hard. a laugh that makes your stomach hurt and tears stream down your face. one you have to take a few seconds after to catch your breath.
happened to me y'day. I laughed so hard with my little sisters that i caught a stomach cramp, had to pee, and lost my breath...all in the same moment. too funny.
#34 | 1676 days ago

it's so freeing! i love it
#35 | 1676 days ago

(Edited by HouTxFan)
kobe_lova wrote:
happened to me y'day. I laughed so hard with my little sisters that i caught a stomach cramp, had to pee, and lost my breath...all in the same moment. too funny.
I have two big sisters, and we had a similar incident yesterday.  However, when you're 49 and your sisters are 55 and 59, the fact that all 3 of you are out of breath and need to pee at the same time is not all that big of a deal.  Unfortunately, the fact that Mom's house only has 2 bathrooms is a big deal. 

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
7-28 FanIQ Summertime Poll in Review
Asked by hclcdestin | Locker Room, FanIQ | 5 questions asked Yesterday
15 opinions | 2 comments | Last by Jeff_P
Awards Night at the Q
Asked by rockysnappyduke | Locker Room, FanIQ | 6 questions asked 05/09/13
168 opinions | 15 comments | Last by KSbengals99
Should Faniq make A MOBILE APP for this site and IF SO would you use it ?
Asked by irmacourt | Locker Room, FanIQ | 1 questions asked 04/19/12
40 opinions | 28 comments | Last by KSbengals99
Favorite Teams?
Asked by OneStepBeyond | Locker Room, FanIQ | 1 questions asked 02/12/13
21 opinions | 25 comments | Last by KSbengals99
HOF or Not?
Asked by Tiger_Pride2 | Locker Room, FanIQ | 1 questions asked 02/07/13
16 opinions | 18 comments | Last by KSbengals99