Skip to Next Poll »
3
PHILADELPHIA EAGLES @ Dallas Cowboys NFC Wildcard Playoff Matchup

NFC WILDCARD PLAYOFF MATCHUP: EAGLES @ Cowboys (Saturday, January 9 @ 8:00pm EST at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, TX).

It's a rematch of the final game of the regular season, and what better way to start the playoffs than a battle between two bitter divisional rivals from the NFC East!  The Eagles look to win on the road after giving up the division crown to the Cowboys after a 24-0 loss in their first ever visit to the new Cowboys Stadium this past Sunday.  The Cowboys are looking to win their first playoff game since 1996, and also a 3-game sweep of the Eagles for the season.  How will this NFC Wildcard Playoff game shape up?  Here are some questions.

GO EAGLES!!!!

Scored by qtowndogg on 01/11/10 at 01:14AM | Closed on 01/09/10 at 08:00PM
FanIQ Pts? 8 | NFL, Philadelphia Eagles, Dallas Cowboys | Multiple Choice Prediction Poll
Team Breakout:
Correct Answer38 Fans 
  1. Who will win this game? (10 points)
13%a. Phi by 1-6
18%b. Phi by 7-14
0%c. Phi by 15+
0%d. TIE
11%e. Dal by 1-6
50%f. Dal by 7-14
Correct8%g. Dal by 15+
  2. How many passing yards for Donovan McNabb? (9 points)
13%a. 0-150
8%b. 151-200
Correct26%c. 201-249
24%d. 250-299
29%e. 300-349
0%f. 350+
  3. How many passing yards for Tony Romo? (9 points)
0%a. 0-150
11%b. 151-200
Correct21%c. 201-249
39%d. 250-299
26%e. 300-349
3%f. 350+
  4. Which running back will have the most rushing yards? (8 points)
5%a. Brian Westbrook by 1-9
11%b. Brian Westbrook by 10-19
8%c. Brian Westbrook by 20+
Correct3%d. Marion Barber by 1-9
32%e. Marion Barber by 10-19
42%f. Marion Barber by 20+
  5. How many receiving yards for Desean Jackson? (6 points)
Correct5%a. 0-39
24%b. 40-69
47%c. 70-99
21%d. 100-124
3%e. 125-149
0%f. 150+
  6. Which is most likely to happen in the game? (5 points)
0%a. Eagles win by 14+
Correct24%b. Cowboys win by 14+
21%c. Brian Westbrook has at least one TD
21%d. Jason Witten has 8+ receptions
3%e. An FG is made of 50+ yards out
18%f. Donovan McNabb throws for over 300 yards
5%g. A punt/kick return for a TD occurs in the game
8%h. none of this happens
  7. Which is most likely to happen in the game? (5 points)
24%a. Any receiver has a 150+ yard receiving day
11%b. The total amount of points in the game are 31 or under
3%c. The total amount of points in the game is 61 or over
5%d. The Philly defense records 4 sacks or more
13%e. Dallas kicks 3 or more FGs
Correct8%f. There are 5 turnovers or more in the game
Correct5%g. The 1st quarter ends 0-0
32%h. none of this happens
  8. Which non-QB gets the most total yards? (2 points)
3%a. Brian Westbrook
13%b. Marion Barber
21%c. DeSean Jackson
Correct13%d. Felix Jones
8%e. Brent Celek
0%f. Roy Williams
3%g. other player on Philly
39%h. other player on Dallas
  Tiebreaker: How many total points will Philly score!?
Correct 14

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#39 | 1657 days ago
marytrammell31 (+)

vindog wrote:
"garden variety bandwagon Cowboys fans"-  HUH?   You do realize that EVERY Cowboys fan you have argued with on this site has been a Cowboys fan LONGER than you have been alive right (except for maybe Tiff- shes a bit younger than most of us)!  Personally, I've been a Cowboys fan since 1972- which (if you can add) is 10 YEARS LONGER than you have been alive.... You call these fans "bandwagon fans", but from your own statements, the Cowboys haven't won s%^t since the 1990's- so REALLY, what "bandwagon" did these fans just jump on recently?  You make absolutely no sense and only show up BEFORE Cowboys games to talk s%^T- yet DISAPPEAR after the Boys WIN.... So now, you get your last feeble attempt at talking s%^t and will disappear (after Saturdays game) in oblivion once again.... LOL
Very funny guys... Does anyone remember the first name chosen for the franchise?  Answer: Steers, then it changed to the Rangers, then they became the Cowboys... Now if that is a "Garden Variety bandwagon Cowboy fan"  I will kiss your royal A#%S. However I did not start watching the boys until year number two, which was 1961 and have been a faithful fan ever since....And will be until I die.
  
66 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1662 days ago

Fly Eagles Fly!!!
1. Phi by 7-14  2. 300-349  3. 250-299  4. Marion Barber by 20+  5. 100-124  6. Donovan McNabb throws for over 300 yards  7. There are 5 turnovers or more in the game  8. DeSean Jackson  
#2 | 1662 days ago

Dallas can't play the Saints again until the NFC Championship game (if both teams get that far). The Cowboys would play the Vikings if they beat Philly.
1. Phi by 7-14  2. 300-349  3. 250-299  4. Marion Barber by 20+  5. 100-124  6. Donovan McNabb throws for over 300 yards  7. There are 5 turnovers or more in the game  8. DeSean Jackson  
#3 | 1662 days ago
vindog (+)

I'm going with the same score that I predicted Sunday!   DALLAS  24    PHILLY  20.   The Dallas Defense is on fire and it appears that the Cowboys have the Eagles number this season. In both games, the Cowboys dominated the Eagles in every Offensive category and I see more of the same coming!  They are predicting a record crowd in Big D for the game and are shooting for 115,000 in attendance and the roof will be CLOSED!  Good luck Eagles fans.......
1. Dal by 1-6  2. 250-299  3. 300-349  4. Marion Barber by 20+  5. 70-99  6. Jason Witten has 8+ receptions  7. none of this happens  8. other player on Dallas  
#4 | 1661 days ago

Donovon McNabb has been a cracker head since coming into the league. Never winning the big game. Think about it!!!
1. Dal by 7-14  2. 0-150  3. 201-249  4. Marion Barber by 10-19  5. 40-69  6. A punt/kick return for a TD occurs in the game  7. The total amount of points in the game are 31 or under  8. other player on Dallas  
#5 | 1661 days ago

homegrownrick wrote:
Donovon McNabb has been a cracker head since coming into the league. Never winning the big game. Think about it!!!
...as the pot calls the kettle black (i.e. Tony Romo).
1. Phi by 7-14  2. 300-349  3. 250-299  4. Marion Barber by 20+  5. 100-124  6. Donovan McNabb throws for over 300 yards  7. There are 5 turnovers or more in the game  8. DeSean Jackson  
#6 | 1661 days ago

Im glad you all are so optimistic about your boys!!! Didnt a  Couple of years ago we got swept in the reg season by the giants and smacked them upside the head in the playoffs.  Do you really think, the boys will beat us 3 times in one year...Fantasy ride is over for the boys...Fly EAGLES Fly!!!!
#7 | 1661 days ago
vindog (+)

mrward51 wrote:
Im glad you all are so optimistic about your boys!!! Didnt a  Couple of years ago we got swept in the reg season by the giants and smacked them upside the head in the playoffs.  Do you really think, the boys will beat us 3 times in one year...Fantasy ride is over for the boys...Fly EAGLES Fly!!!!
If this upcoming game was in Philly- I might give you some credit with your statement! But, the Eagles ARE NOT gonna walk into Dallas and beat them in the playoffs..... Maybe in the past they have- but this is NOW- not years in the past. This Cowboys team is for real and you are gonna see them BEAT those Eagles AGAIN!   Good Luck on Saturday to ya......
1. Dal by 1-6  2. 250-299  3. 300-349  4. Marion Barber by 20+  5. 70-99  6. Jason Witten has 8+ receptions  7. none of this happens  8. other player on Dallas  
#8 | 1661 days ago
NorseHeathen (+)

Well, judging from last weekends game, if the Eagles are going to make this a competitive game, they'd better hire 53 specialists + an additional number for the coaching staff to have their heads removed from their collective butts.....  That game last week was one of the worst 'spankings' I've seen in a long time.

It's a whole new week, so anything can happen.....I'm just hoping to see a good game regardless of who wins.
#9 | 1661 days ago

NorseHeathen wrote:
Well, judging from last weekends game, if the Eagles are going to make this a competitive game, they'd better hire 53 specialists + an additional number for the coaching staff to have their heads removed from their collective butts.....  That game last week was one of the worst 'spankings' I've seen in a long time.

It's a whole new week, so anything can happen.....I'm just hoping to see a good game regardless of who wins.
"One of the worst spankings you've seen in a long time"?  I'll admit the Eagles played terrible, but that wasn't nearly as bad as the Week 17 matchup from the year before (when the Eagles won 44-6).  If you go back and watch that compared to this, the later one pales in comparison.  But, you are right that the Eagles had some major matchup problems last week against the Cowboys.  I think the Birds have enough experience to overcome that, but it will still be a tight game.  Regardless, I'm excited for Saturday!
1. Phi by 7-14  2. 300-349  3. 250-299  4. Marion Barber by 20+  5. 100-124  6. Donovan McNabb throws for over 300 yards  7. There are 5 turnovers or more in the game  8. DeSean Jackson  
#10 | 1661 days ago
NorseHeathen (+)

I'll have to take your word for it....I didn't see that game, although now that you bring it up, I do remember that Philly went into Minnesota with a steam-roller of momentum.

In addition to my earlier response, I'm greedy--I am hoping for an entire playoff season of competitive games.  Last year there were some great ones.  I'm hoping to see more of the same this year.
#11 | 1660 days ago

I don't understand why the Birds don't use McCoy and Weaver more often.  Look, I love Westbrook as much as any Eagles fan, and I don't want to make him the fall guy by any means. But they just don't seem to have the same rhythm on offense when he is in there.  Last week they only ran the ball a few times because they were behind, so that loss has nothing to do with B West.  It just seems like with all their weapons, he should be getting better matchups and more openings for big plays.  In the Denver game, the biggest running plays were by McCoy.  I think since they are obviously going to stick with him, he needs to have a big time break out game for them to win.  If he can break a couple big plays, there's no way that Cowboys defense will be able to cover the Eagles offense to stop them from scoring points in bunches.   
#12 | 1658 days ago

Go Eagles!!
1. Phi by 7-14  2. 300-349  3. 250-299  4. Marion Barber by 20+  5. 100-124  6. Donovan McNabb throws for over 300 yards  7. none of this happens  8. DeSean Jackson  
#13 | 1658 days ago
Elvisnga (+)

(Edited by Elvisnga)
Drakesrake_77 wrote:
I don't understand why the Birds don't use McCoy and Weaver more often.  Look, I love Westbrook as much as any Eagles fan, and I don't want to make him the fall guy by any means. But they just don't seem to have the same rhythm on offense when he is in there.  Last week they only ran the ball a few times because they were behind, so that loss has nothing to do with B West.  It just seems like with all their weapons, he should be getting better matchups and more openings for big plays.  In the Denver game, the biggest running plays were by McCoy.  I think since they are obviously going to stick with him, he needs to have a big time break out game for them to win.  If he can break a couple big plays, there's no way that Cowboys defense will be able to cover the Eagles offense to stop them from scoring points in bunches.   
Yeah...I mean, our D has had so much trouble this year with you already.  LOL...look, the days of McNabb running in circles while Cowboys fall all around him are over.  While you have a very good TE and 2 good young wide-outs, LOS is a problem for you these days, along with the face that Westbrook is a shadow of his former self.

If we come to play like we have the past 2 games vs you, you will be 1 and done.

The biggest thing that has haunted us during Reid's era (besides us just not being very good for most of it) was Johnson's D, which without him and Dawkins to inspire hasn't seemed to be the horror show it once was.

As for McCoy...we think the same thing about Jones and we already know you can't stop us.

This game is all about Dallas and if we can get over that hump or do we stumble yet again.
1. Dal by 7-14  2. 201-249  3. 300-349  4. Marion Barber by 10-19  5. 40-69  6. Jason Witten has 8+ receptions  7. Any receiver has a 150+ yard receiving day  8. other player on Dallas  
#14 | 1658 days ago

It is? Wow. I thought there were two teams playing...lol But if that makes you feel better. GL! Eagle fans, do as I do and dvr the game. Watch the green approach the white Jerseys and watch the hands of the Dallas line to the faces and necks of the  Eagles. I don't believe tey will be able to hold Cole as they did last game, because I am sure the Eagles reported to the Zebras what transpired. They will get to Romoella. The glass shoe won't fit. It will be a good game, but once those hands are no longer able to stop speed rushers, you will see the refs have to call it now.
1. Phi by 7-14  2. 201-249  3. 151-200  4. Marion Barber by 1-9  5. 40-69  6. A punt/kick return for a TD occurs in the game  7. The Philly defense records 4 sacks or more  8. other player on Philly  
#15 | 1658 days ago
vindog (+)

murphyiv wrote:
It is? Wow. I thought there were two teams playing...lol But if that makes you feel better. GL! Eagle fans, do as I do and dvr the game. Watch the green approach the white Jerseys and watch the hands of the Dallas line to the faces and necks of the  Eagles. I don't believe tey will be able to hold Cole as they did last game, because I am sure the Eagles reported to the Zebras what transpired. They will get to Romoella. The glass shoe won't fit. It will be a good game, but once those hands are no longer able to stop speed rushers, you will see the refs have to call it now.
LOL, whatever..... Do you REALLY think that the Eagles got blown out 24-0 because of a few "holding calls" that the Refs didn't see?  hahahahhahha   The Cowboys MORE THAN DOUBLED the Eagles in total yardage and the Cowboys Defense shut down the Eagles for a SEASON LOW on Offense (actually their PREVIOUS LOW was the first game they played against Dallas)... So please DVR the game this week so you guys have "other excuses" why the Cowboys dominated the Eagles for a 3rd time!   You guys kill me- LOL!  Good luck on Saturday
1. Dal by 1-6  2. 250-299  3. 300-349  4. Marion Barber by 20+  5. 70-99  6. Jason Witten has 8+ receptions  7. none of this happens  8. other player on Dallas  
#16 | 1658 days ago
Elvisnga (+)

murphyiv wrote:
It is? Wow. I thought there were two teams playing...lol But if that makes you feel better. GL! Eagle fans, do as I do and dvr the game. Watch the green approach the white Jerseys and watch the hands of the Dallas line to the faces and necks of the  Eagles. I don't believe tey will be able to hold Cole as they did last game, because I am sure the Eagles reported to the Zebras what transpired. They will get to Romoella. The glass shoe won't fit. It will be a good game, but once those hands are no longer able to stop speed rushers, you will see the refs have to call it now.
LOL, I was waiting on qtowndogg to start "THERE YOU GO WITH THAT ELITIST DEAL AGAIN!"

My point is that if Dallas plays like it's capable of playing, what Philly does isn't going to change the outcome.  Similar to the 07 year vs the Giants...we didn't dominate the LOS in the 4th like we had in the 3 quarters before, Crayton drops a such TD and we lose.

I just don't think Philly is as good as we are this year...I could be wrong but I doubt it.

Both teams play the best game possible on both sides...Dallas wins because top to bottom we're better.  That's all I'm sayin.
1. Dal by 7-14  2. 201-249  3. 300-349  4. Marion Barber by 10-19  5. 40-69  6. Jason Witten has 8+ receptions  7. Any receiver has a 150+ yard receiving day  8. other player on Dallas  
#17 | 1658 days ago

(Edited by murphyiv)
vindog wrote:
LOL, whatever..... Do you REALLY think that the Eagles got blown out 24-0 because of a few "holding calls" that the Refs didn't see?  hahahahhahha   The Cowboys MORE THAN DOUBLED the Eagles in total yardage and the Cowboys Defense shut down the Eagles for a SEASON LOW on Offense (actually their PREVIOUS LOW was the first game they played against Dallas)... So please DVR the game this week so you guys have "other excuses" why the Cowboys dominated the Eagles for a 3rd time!   You guys kill me- LOL!  Good luck on Saturday
I am merely stating the obvious. I watched it over, i know what i saw and still have. I brought neighbors etc. I am sure that made a difference. The game is lost, and that added to it no matter what you think. That's why they watch the tapes. i guarantee that they won't be able to do that this game. THAT'S what I'm saying. Facts are facts. Did you tape it? I slowed it, replayed it and saw it. don't care what others think, but I am sure the Eagles saw it. All you need to do is disrupt a flow and if I am trying to run by you, seriously, run past you, how can you stop me? Only one way. Simple dynamics. Why do i need an excuse to why a football team lost? There you go again. I thought you were a thinker. That's what I get. These are rich men playing a rich mans sport. But just as judges make decisions on intrepetation of the law, contracts are given to certain parties (see haliburton) you can't tell me things aren't done the same. Now I kill you? You may be the one sad if Dallas looses. I won't if the Eagles loose. Just as you stated about the Federal Reserve, you think it stops at sports? There's no excuse I can offer for RICH people loosing a game. I stated to the fans of the Eagles what to look for. Not my fault your eyes are closed. Good luck to Dallas....Not your team, the team you root for. Better luck to the eagles whom happen to have rules made for them every year. Didn't look that up either? Eyes wide shut. It's only because I LIVE there. Why root for a team you won't see on TV, none of the players in life just because they won a superbowl? If the Eagles loose, they loose and I consule my neighbors. if Dallas looses, I don't consule those fans, most here don't even know where the stadium is. Do you live in Dallas? Home is where the heart is. Simple.
1. Phi by 7-14  2. 201-249  3. 151-200  4. Marion Barber by 1-9  5. 40-69  6. A punt/kick return for a TD occurs in the game  7. The Philly defense records 4 sacks or more  8. other player on Philly  
#18 | 1658 days ago
NorseHeathen (+)

^^^^  WTF???  That rant is like trying to make sense of bowl of rice pudding that was dropped on the floor.  A rich man's sport for a rich man's game?  Wow......perhaps I should see if there are any curling teams that I can support......I didn't realize football became like Polo. 
#19 | 1658 days ago

Elvisnga wrote:
Yeah...I mean, our D has had so much trouble this year with you already.  LOL...look, the days of McNabb running in circles while Cowboys fall all around him are over.  While you have a very good TE and 2 good young wide-outs, LOS is a problem for you these days, along with the face that Westbrook is a shadow of his former self.

If we come to play like we have the past 2 games vs you, you will be 1 and done.

The biggest thing that has haunted us during Reid's era (besides us just not being very good for most of it) was Johnson's D, which without him and Dawkins to inspire hasn't seemed to be the horror show it once was.

As for McCoy...we think the same thing about Jones and we already know you can't stop us.

This game is all about Dallas and if we can get over that hump or do we stumble yet again.
1 and done-lol u know all about that.  And you are about to write a new chapter in failure.  
#20 | 1658 days ago
Elvisnga (+)

Drakesrake_77 wrote:
1 and done-lol u know all about that.  And you are about to write a new chapter in failure.  
Well we have tasted actual SUCCESS, something you woudn't know anything about.
1. Dal by 7-14  2. 201-249  3. 300-349  4. Marion Barber by 10-19  5. 40-69  6. Jason Witten has 8+ receptions  7. Any receiver has a 150+ yard receiving day  8. other player on Dallas  
#21 | 1658 days ago

(Edited by murphyiv)
NorseHeathen wrote:
^^^^  WTF???  That rant is like trying to make sense of bowl of rice pudding that was dropped on the floor.  A rich man's sport for a rich man's game?  Wow......perhaps I should see if there are any curling teams that I can support......I didn't realize football became like Polo. 
WTF? with all those books you can't tell what's a rich mans game? You need Jeeeeesus! lol I bet you'll tear that puddin up also. Now, how many people do you know owns a stadium and a sports team? 
1. Phi by 7-14  2. 201-249  3. 151-200  4. Marion Barber by 1-9  5. 40-69  6. A punt/kick return for a TD occurs in the game  7. The Philly defense records 4 sacks or more  8. other player on Philly  
#22 | 1658 days ago

(Edited by murphyiv)

VIN, ICEDEE,SHABAZZ,ELVIS, QTOWNN, it's been great, have a great weekend and enjoy your games. Let them eat cake people! I may try and respond again this weekend, i am anticipating a retort from the pudding eater.

1. Phi by 7-14  2. 201-249  3. 151-200  4. Marion Barber by 1-9  5. 40-69  6. A punt/kick return for a TD occurs in the game  7. The Philly defense records 4 sacks or more  8. other player on Philly  
#23 | 1658 days ago
NorseHeathen (+)

murphyiv wrote:
WTF? with all those books you can't tell what's a rich mans game? You need Jeeeeesus! lol I bet you'll tear that puddin up also. Now, how many people do you know owns a stadium and a sports team? 
That makes absolutely no sense.....when I am prohibited from seeing football attributed to my economic "status" I will call it a "rich man's game".  You need a writing class, a course in reading comprehension, and a philosophy class to crack that shell on your brain which prevents you from thinking.

As for your crack on my beliefs, your god was nailed to a cross--one of my Gods wields a hammer--any questions?
#24 | 1658 days ago

Elvisnga wrote:
Well we have tasted actual SUCCESS, something you woudn't know anything about.
Keep chewing on that success you tasted back in the 90's.  I'll keep rooting for the underdog in my Birds.  When I started rooting for the Eagles, and hating the Cowboys every other kid was sporting their Cowboys Starter jackets. I went to school rocking my Eagles gear just to be different.  And over time I have grown to love them, despite their inability to win the Super Bowl.  But I won't stop loving them if they never win one, unlike your garden variety bandwagon Cowboys fan.
#25 | 1658 days ago
vindog (+)

Drakesrake_77 wrote:
Keep chewing on that success you tasted back in the 90's.  I'll keep rooting for the underdog in my Birds.  When I started rooting for the Eagles, and hating the Cowboys every other kid was sporting their Cowboys Starter jackets. I went to school rocking my Eagles gear just to be different.  And over time I have grown to love them, despite their inability to win the Super Bowl.  But I won't stop loving them if they never win one, unlike your garden variety bandwagon Cowboys fan.
"garden variety bandwagon Cowboys fans"-  HUH?   You do realize that EVERY Cowboys fan you have argued with on this site has been a Cowboys fan LONGER than you have been alive right (except for maybe Tiff- shes a bit younger than most of us)!  Personally, I've been a Cowboys fan since 1972- which (if you can add) is 10 YEARS LONGER than you have been alive.... You call these fans "bandwagon fans", but from your own statements, the Cowboys haven't won s%^t since the 1990's- so REALLY, what "bandwagon" did these fans just jump on recently?  You make absolutely no sense and only show up BEFORE Cowboys games to talk s%^T- yet DISAPPEAR after the Boys WIN.... So now, you get your last feeble attempt at talking s%^t and will disappear (after Saturdays game) in oblivion once again.... LOL
1. Dal by 1-6  2. 250-299  3. 300-349  4. Marion Barber by 20+  5. 70-99  6. Jason Witten has 8+ receptions  7. none of this happens  8. other player on Dallas  
#26 | 1658 days ago

(Edited by Drakesrake_77)
Who's disappearing?  What are you even talking about?  If I show up a week before their next game, doesn't that mean  that it was AFTER the last game??  You don't make an f--king sense.  Never mind.  I don't want to stress your last brain cell.  I've met hundreds of bandwagon Cowboys fans who have no apparent reason to root for them besides their past success. And when you ask them why they like them, they use your same tired argument.  WELL AT LEAST WE WON 5 SUPERBOWLS!!  I also think because they are called "America's team" some idiots feel that's some sort of reason to root for them.  How many Eagles fans fit that description- ZERO.  
#27 | 1658 days ago

 Listening to Howard Eskin spit on the Cowboys star on air!! lol...CLASSIC!!  WIP ROCKS!  They are encouraging dog owners to bring their dogs down to take a dump on it.  Spuds got nothing on this!!
#28 | 1658 days ago
vindog (+)

Drakesrake_77 wrote:
Who's disappearing?  What are you even talking about?  If I show up a week before their next game, doesn't that mean  that it was AFTER the last game??  You don't make an f--king sense.  Never mind.  I don't want to stress your last brain cell.  I've met hundreds of bandwagon Cowboys fans who have no apparent reason to root for them besides their past success. And when you ask them why they like them, they use your same tired argument.  WELL AT LEAST WE WON 5 SUPERBOWLS!!  I also think because they are called "America's team" some idiots feel that's some sort of reason to root for them.  How many Eagles fans fit that description- ZERO.  
Does it really matter WHY someone became a fan of a certain team- as long as they are LOYAL to that team?  You became a fan of the Eagles (in your words) because you wanted to be different and every kid was a Cowboys fan- Right?  Doesn't that make YOU a bandwagon fan to a certain extent?  I became a Cowboys fan because everyone in my family was a Redskins fan- and I wanted to be "different"- does that make ME a bandwagon fan?  As I said, you make absolutely no sense.... Good luck to them Birds on Saturday!  You say that all Cowboys fans bring up is 5 Superbowls- but all Eagles fans bring up is that "We won a playoff game recently and the Cowboys haven't,  blah,  blah, blah..."  So how are Eagles fans ANY DIFFERENT in that regards?  You BRAG about PAST success (in the playoffs) and Cowboys fans BRAG about past success in Super Bowls.....Now you tell me how YOU DON'T fit the SAME description?????
1. Dal by 1-6  2. 250-299  3. 300-349  4. Marion Barber by 20+  5. 70-99  6. Jason Witten has 8+ receptions  7. none of this happens  8. other player on Dallas  
#29 | 1658 days ago

We bring up the Cowboys past failures way more than the Eagles success in the playoffs.  We usually only bring up the Eagles dominance in the NFC when we are forced to defend the Cowboys fans constantly saying YOU NEVER WON A SUPER BOWL.  I would rather jump onto a team that has never won a Super Bowl, then one that has already won five.  It takes more character to root for the underdog than to root for Jerry Jones evil empire.  Jones, who will be the biggest reason why they will be unable to reach a new collective bargaining agreement and the 2011 season will be uncapped- because the SOB is too greedy to share profits with the less profitable teams, AND the NFL players who allowed him to build his billion dollar stadium.   
#30 | 1658 days ago
vindog (+)

(Edited by vindog)
Drakesrake_77 wrote:
We bring up the Cowboys past failures way more than the Eagles success in the playoffs.  We usually only bring up the Eagles dominance in the NFC when we are forced to defend the Cowboys fans constantly saying YOU NEVER WON A SUPER BOWL.  I would rather jump onto a team that has never won a Super Bowl, then one that has already won five.  It takes more character to root for the underdog than to root for Jerry Jones evil empire.  Jones, who will be the biggest reason why they will be unable to reach a new collective bargaining agreement and the 2011 season will be uncapped- because the SOB is too greedy to share profits with the less profitable teams, AND the NFL players who allowed him to build his billion dollar stadium.   

And Cowboys fans bring up the Eagles PAST failures (i.e; have NEVER won a Super Bowl) when arguing with Eagles fans.... Whats your point?  If I had a dollar for EVERYTIME I heard (from Eagles fans on this Site) about the 44-6 blowout last season- I could pay my mortgage for a year- LOL!  And that was even AFTER the Cowboys BEAT Philly the 1st time this season..... You guys live in the past just as much as Cowboys fans do- yet are too obnoxious to admit it!  BTW, WTF does the collective bargaining agreement have to do this argument... Stay on topic Brother- I know it's hard for you E-GALS fans to concentrate sometimes- but try to stay with us on this topic!

1. Dal by 1-6  2. 250-299  3. 300-349  4. Marion Barber by 20+  5. 70-99  6. Jason Witten has 8+ receptions  7. none of this happens  8. other player on Dallas  
#31 | 1658 days ago
vindog (+)

(Edited by vindog)
"We bring up the Cowboys past failures way more than the Eagles success in the playoffs." LOL    That is ONLY because the Eagles have NEVER won anything besides playoff games- LOL!  And if you REALLY want to argue playoff wins- here's another stat for you:  The Dallas Cowboys have 32 playoff wins, 20 Division Championships,  10 Conference Championships, 8 Super Bowl appearences, and 5 Super Bowl WINS-        AND have been in existance 27 YEARS less than has the Eagles Organization.....Also the Cowboys are the ONLY NFL Franchise to have 20+ straight WINNING SEASONS..... Do you REALLY want to argue playoff wins with a Cowboys fan?????  LMAO
1. Dal by 1-6  2. 250-299  3. 300-349  4. Marion Barber by 20+  5. 70-99  6. Jason Witten has 8+ receptions  7. none of this happens  8. other player on Dallas  
#32 | 1658 days ago
Elvisnga (+)

Drakesrake_77 wrote:
Keep chewing on that success you tasted back in the 90's.  I'll keep rooting for the underdog in my Birds.  When I started rooting for the Eagles, and hating the Cowboys every other kid was sporting their Cowboys Starter jackets. I went to school rocking my Eagles gear just to be different.  And over time I have grown to love them, despite their inability to win the Super Bowl.  But I won't stop loving them if they never win one, unlike your garden variety bandwagon Cowboys fan.
Happy for ya but I'm sure you were different in other ways that would have made you stand out and green is without doubt you color.

I've been a Cowboy's fan since 75...been through the good and the bad.

We've been great for a large portion of our existence...not just the 90's.
1. Dal by 7-14  2. 201-249  3. 300-349  4. Marion Barber by 10-19  5. 40-69  6. Jason Witten has 8+ receptions  7. Any receiver has a 150+ yard receiving day  8. other player on Dallas  
#33 | 1657 days ago

Elvisnga wrote:
LOL, I was waiting on qtowndogg to start "THERE YOU GO WITH THAT ELITIST DEAL AGAIN!"

My point is that if Dallas plays like it's capable of playing, what Philly does isn't going to change the outcome.  Similar to the 07 year vs the Giants...we didn't dominate the LOS in the 4th like we had in the 3 quarters before, Crayton drops a such TD and we lose.

I just don't think Philly is as good as we are this year...I could be wrong but I doubt it.

Both teams play the best game possible on both sides...Dallas wins because top to bottom we're better.  That's all I'm sayin.
Dallas IS better.
But they've been better than most teams the last coupla years....They have TO PLAY HARD. Something they've finally done in the last few weeks.
I'm scared to death to pick the Cowboys, but if they play inspired they are better and should win at home.
1. Dal by 1-6  2. 201-249  3. 151-200  4. Marion Barber by 10-19  5. 100-124  6. Brian Westbrook has at least one TD  7. none of this happens  8. other player on Dallas  
#34 | 1657 days ago

vindog wrote:
LOL, whatever..... Do you REALLY think that the Eagles got blown out 24-0 because of a few "holding calls" that the Refs didn't see?  hahahahhahha   The Cowboys MORE THAN DOUBLED the Eagles in total yardage and the Cowboys Defense shut down the Eagles for a SEASON LOW on Offense (actually their PREVIOUS LOW was the first game they played against Dallas)... So please DVR the game this week so you guys have "other excuses" why the Cowboys dominated the Eagles for a 3rd time!   You guys kill me- LOL!  Good luck on Saturday
Cole WAS being held on a coupla plays that were not called..the key though is Garrett has to keep the Eagle D off balance.
1. Dal by 1-6  2. 201-249  3. 151-200  4. Marion Barber by 10-19  5. 100-124  6. Brian Westbrook has at least one TD  7. none of this happens  8. other player on Dallas  
#35 | 1657 days ago
NorseHeathen (+)

Regardless, the game will be determined this evening.  Good luck to both teams.
#36 | 1657 days ago
vindog (+)

MarkTheShark wrote:
Cole WAS being held on a coupla plays that were not called..the key though is Garrett has to keep the Eagle D off balance.
I'm not saying that Cole wasn't held a few times, but a 24-0 blowout doesn't add up to a few holding calls either. For that matter, Ratliff, Ware, and Spencer ( in fact, the WAREwolf got literally TACKLED twice during the game) were held a few times as well and there was no call- but that's football.  To base the WHOLE reason WHY the Eagles got shut out on a few "no calls" is just ridiculous to say the least. But, I guess the Eagles fans need some kind of excuse why they were completely dominated in that last game......
1. Dal by 1-6  2. 250-299  3. 300-349  4. Marion Barber by 20+  5. 70-99  6. Jason Witten has 8+ receptions  7. none of this happens  8. other player on Dallas  
#37 | 1657 days ago

vindog wrote:
I'm not saying that Cole wasn't held a few times, but a 24-0 blowout doesn't add up to a few holding calls either. For that matter, Ratliff, Ware, and Spencer ( in fact, the WAREwolf got literally TACKLED twice during the game) were held a few times as well and there was no call- but that's football.  To base the WHOLE reason WHY the Eagles got shut out on a few "no calls" is just ridiculous to say the least. But, I guess the Eagles fans need some kind of excuse why they were completely dominated in that last game......
Fair enough...Vin as a Cowboy fan, do you truly believe that this team can play with the fire they have the last few weeks and can Jason Garrett stick with the run?
1. Dal by 1-6  2. 201-249  3. 151-200  4. Marion Barber by 10-19  5. 100-124  6. Brian Westbrook has at least one TD  7. none of this happens  8. other player on Dallas  
#38 | 1657 days ago
vindog (+)

MarkTheShark wrote:
Fair enough...Vin as a Cowboy fan, do you truly believe that this team can play with the fire they have the last few weeks and can Jason Garrett stick with the run?
YES to both questions.... Not only that, but I think the Cowboys will play with even more "fire" today!
1. Dal by 1-6  2. 250-299  3. 300-349  4. Marion Barber by 20+  5. 70-99  6. Jason Witten has 8+ receptions  7. none of this happens  8. other player on Dallas  
#39 | 1657 days ago
marytrammell31 (+)

vindog wrote:
"garden variety bandwagon Cowboys fans"-  HUH?   You do realize that EVERY Cowboys fan you have argued with on this site has been a Cowboys fan LONGER than you have been alive right (except for maybe Tiff- shes a bit younger than most of us)!  Personally, I've been a Cowboys fan since 1972- which (if you can add) is 10 YEARS LONGER than you have been alive.... You call these fans "bandwagon fans", but from your own statements, the Cowboys haven't won s%^t since the 1990's- so REALLY, what "bandwagon" did these fans just jump on recently?  You make absolutely no sense and only show up BEFORE Cowboys games to talk s%^T- yet DISAPPEAR after the Boys WIN.... So now, you get your last feeble attempt at talking s%^t and will disappear (after Saturdays game) in oblivion once again.... LOL
Very funny guys... Does anyone remember the first name chosen for the franchise?  Answer: Steers, then it changed to the Rangers, then they became the Cowboys... Now if that is a "Garden Variety bandwagon Cowboy fan"  I will kiss your royal A#%S. However I did not start watching the boys until year number two, which was 1961 and have been a faithful fan ever since....And will be until I die.
#40 | 1656 days ago
Elvisnga (+)

Drakesrake_77 wrote:
Who's disappearing?  What are you even talking about?  If I show up a week before their next game, doesn't that mean  that it was AFTER the last game??  You don't make an f--king sense.  Never mind.  I don't want to stress your last brain cell.  I've met hundreds of bandwagon Cowboys fans who have no apparent reason to root for them besides their past success. And when you ask them why they like them, they use your same tired argument.  WELL AT LEAST WE WON 5 SUPERBOWLS!!  I also think because they are called "America's team" some idiots feel that's some sort of reason to root for them.  How many Eagles fans fit that description- ZERO.  
As expected...no where to be found.  Must be standing in front of the mirror still beating your chest.

Enjoy the offseason.
1. Dal by 7-14  2. 201-249  3. 300-349  4. Marion Barber by 10-19  5. 40-69  6. Jason Witten has 8+ receptions  7. Any receiver has a 150+ yard receiving day  8. other player on Dallas  
#41 | 1656 days ago

I did not pay my money or watch every Sunday to see Jones.
I may not like the Cowboy's owner, but he is not the guys out on the field. 
I did it for my COWBOYS.

#42 | 1656 days ago

Elvisnga wrote:
As expected...no where to be found.  Must be standing in front of the mirror still beating your chest.

Enjoy the offseason.
 Good win- Are you happy now?  You expect me to immediately jump on five minutes after the game is over to congratulate you?  I'm sure you would have. 
#43 | 1656 days ago

Elvisnga wrote:
As expected...no where to be found.  Must be standing in front of the mirror still beating your chest.

Enjoy the offseason.
 I'll be enjoying my Wildcats beating the F**K out of the Vols with the remaining criminals left on your scrub team.
#44 | 1656 days ago
Elvisnga (+)

Drakesrake_77 wrote:
 Good win- Are you happy now?  You expect me to immediately jump on five minutes after the game is over to congratulate you?  I'm sure you would have. 
Game has been over for quite some time and I don't give a rat's a** about you or your congrats, just wanted you come over here and take your medicine. 

As for the basketball game today...and?  Have you recoverd from that football loss we give you at the end of the season or are you only a UK BASKETBALL fan...talk about front runner. LOL.

Enjoy basketball season.
1. Dal by 7-14  2. 201-249  3. 300-349  4. Marion Barber by 10-19  5. 40-69  6. Jason Witten has 8+ receptions  7. Any receiver has a 150+ yard receiving day  8. other player on Dallas  
#45 | 1656 days ago

(Edited by Drakesrake_77)
Elvisnga wrote:
Game has been over for quite some time and I don't give a rat's a** about you or your congrats, just wanted you come over here and take your medicine. 

As for the basketball game today...and?  Have you recoverd from that football loss we give you at the end of the season or are you only a UK BASKETBALL fan...talk about front runner. LOL.

Enjoy basketball season.
Thank you so much.  I am enjoying it.  Can you say 16-0 (and zero arrests)!?  And since you asked, I am a UK Basketball fan only.  You couldn't possibly understand what it's all about in Big Blue Nation, so I won't fault you for you're ignorance.  It's kinda like Tennessee with their football and women's basketball team times a thousand.  We had people camping out in line for three days just to get tickets for UK's first inter-squad scrimmage!  You know how UT men's basketball was such and afterthought- and a complete joke for decades, much like UK football?  The fan base just isn't quite there yet.  But I guess you were one of the ones in the stands back in the early days of UT men's basketball right?  Don't get me wrong, I do root for Kentucky's football team.  I know all their players.  But believe it or not, I root more for Tennessee in college football because my wife is a big fan.  So your jab at me for UT's football win over UK is meaningless.  I don't care one bit if UT beats UK in football for another 27 years in a row, as long as UK's basketball team smashes Tennessee (which they have and will for many more years to come).  lol...looks like you don't know as much as you think you do smart guy. 
#46 | 1656 days ago
Elvisnga (+)

(Edited by Elvisnga)
Drakesrake_77 wrote:
Thank you so much.  I am enjoying it.  Can you say 16-0 (and zero arrests)!?  And since you asked, I am a UK Basketball fan only.  You couldn't possibly understand what it's all about in Big Blue Nation, so I won't fault you for you're ignorance.  It's kinda like Tennessee with their football and women's basketball team times a thousand.  We had people camping out in line for three days just to get tickets for UK's first inter-squad scrimmage!  You know how UT men's basketball was such and afterthought- and a complete joke for decades, much like UK football?  The fan base just isn't quite there yet.  But I guess you were one of the ones in the stands back in the early days of UT men's basketball right?  Don't get me wrong, I do root for Kentucky's football team.  I know all their players.  But believe it or not, I root more for Tennessee in college football because my wife is a big fan.  So your jab at me for UT's football win over UK is meaningless.  I don't care one bit if UT beats UK in football for another 27 years in a row, as long as UK's basketball team smashes Tennessee (which they have and will for many more years to come).  lol...looks like you don't know as much as you think you do smart guy. 
Ahhh, son try and act like you know something about anything when you speak to me. 

Yes, it's no secret that UT Men's BB hasn't been up to par and that's fine with me, as I've stated so I fail to see the reason for such a waste of time on your part, trying to explain such a thing.

No statement led to my 'supposed' ignorance of UK basketball...I never said a ill word about UK basketball so back to you and your ability to talk smack...you suck. 

But since you want to try and talk about UK basketball and you made the comment about Bruce's 'THUGS', let me let you in on a little secret, John...he is a great coach but one that trouble follows, talk to UMASS and Memphis so don't take any win for granted because his 'THUGS' and his personal dealings always have the NCAA beating at your door before the trophy can collect dust.

Also, ol' BP has won the East (the same divison that BIG BLUE BEAST you speak of is in) 3 of his 4 years.  3-5 vs UK isn't great but it isn't the Buzz Peterson years either.

Again, you really don't think your statements through do you?
1. Dal by 7-14  2. 201-249  3. 300-349  4. Marion Barber by 10-19  5. 40-69  6. Jason Witten has 8+ receptions  7. Any receiver has a 150+ yard receiving day  8. other player on Dallas  
#47 | 1656 days ago
vindog (+)

LOL!  The Eagles get KNOCKED out of the playoffs by the Cowboys and Drakerakes response is to to talk s$%t about College Basketball? WOW      Nice way to change the subject......     
1. Dal by 1-6  2. 250-299  3. 300-349  4. Marion Barber by 20+  5. 70-99  6. Jason Witten has 8+ receptions  7. none of this happens  8. other player on Dallas  
#48 | 1656 days ago
Elvisnga (+)

vindog wrote:
LOL!  The Eagles get KNOCKED out of the playoffs by the Cowboys and Drakerakes response is to to talk s$%t about College Basketball? WOW      Nice way to change the subject......     
Yeah, he's just not very good at this.  He runs off at the mouth then edit's his posts and when faced with the reality that his team has just had it's collective a** spanked for the 3rd time this year by the team they hate the most, he either hides or pops up talking about something else he knows very little about.
1. Dal by 7-14  2. 201-249  3. 300-349  4. Marion Barber by 10-19  5. 40-69  6. Jason Witten has 8+ receptions  7. Any receiver has a 150+ yard receiving day  8. other player on Dallas  
#49 | 1656 days ago

Man, I hate the Cowboys, but they beat us badly again.  Congrats to the diehard Cowboys fans, because they earned that win.  But, now that my Eagles are out, I guess I have to root for whoever's playing against the Cowboys .  I guess this is what a rivalry's about.  Hopefully, we'll come back next year, and reverse the fortunes.  Peace out.
1. Phi by 7-14  2. 300-349  3. 250-299  4. Marion Barber by 20+  5. 100-124  6. Donovan McNabb throws for over 300 yards  7. There are 5 turnovers or more in the game  8. DeSean Jackson  
#50 | 1656 days ago

vindog wrote:
LOL!  The Eagles get KNOCKED out of the playoffs by the Cowboys and Drakerakes response is to to talk s$%t about College Basketball? WOW      Nice way to change the subject......     
Nobody said shit to you so why don't you butt out?  I guess you have to gang up on me since I suck at this so much. 
#51 | 1656 days ago
vindog (+)

Drakesrake_77 wrote:
Nobody said shit to you so why don't you butt out?  I guess you have to gang up on me since I suck at this so much. 
     Just like an Eagles Fan...... Take your medicine like a man because you deserve it after all the s%^t talking and the insulting way you have treated the Cowboys fans on this site for the last month or so......    Ganging up on you? LOL   Are you a baby or something?  hahahaha
1. Dal by 1-6  2. 250-299  3. 300-349  4. Marion Barber by 20+  5. 70-99  6. Jason Witten has 8+ receptions  7. none of this happens  8. other player on Dallas  
#52 | 1656 days ago

Elvisnga wrote:
Ahhh, son try and act like you know something about anything when you speak to me. 

Yes, it's no secret that UT Men's BB hasn't been up to par and that's fine with me, as I've stated so I fail to see the reason for such a waste of time on your part, trying to explain such a thing.

No statement led to my 'supposed' ignorance of UK basketball...I never said a ill word about UK basketball so back to you and your ability to talk smack...you suck. 

But since you want to try and talk about UK basketball and you made the comment about Bruce's 'THUGS', let me let you in on a little secret, John...he is a great coach but one that trouble follows, talk to UMASS and Memphis so don't take any win for granted because his 'THUGS' and his personal dealings always have the NCAA beating at your door before the trophy can collect dust.

Also, ol' BP has won the East (the same divison that BIG BLUE BEAST you speak of is in) 3 of his 4 years.  3-5 vs UK isn't great but it isn't the Buzz Peterson years either.

Again, you really don't think your statements through do you?
Wow.  That Cowboy's win must have you feeling extra good about yourself.  Don't even attempt to compare a few years success in the SEC East with UK's dominance over the whole conference for decades.   Kentucky's all time record vs UT is 142-65.  So I guess 3-5 is probably as good a record against UK as any Tennessee Coach can ever hope for.  UK has 45 SEC regular season championships, 25 SEC Tournament Championships.  You want to flaunt your 3 SEC East Championships?  Hilarious.  

You don't have a clue man, not a clue.  Stick to your Cowboys if you want to talk trash.  You have zero firepower when it comes to the boys in blue.  Thanks to UT's big win over Kansas tonight, UK will move into the #2 spot in the nation.  Thanks!
#53 | 1656 days ago

(Edited by Drakesrake_77)
vindog wrote:
     Just like an Eagles Fan...... Take your medicine like a man because you deserve it after all the s%^t talking and the insulting way you have treated the Cowboys fans on this site for the last month or so......    Ganging up on you? LOL   Are you a baby or something?  hahahaha
Hey I went on the gamepage and I admitted that I was wrong.  I congratulated you all on your victory.  You want to rail on about Eagles fans having no class, then you continue to rub it in.  That cool, it was a very big victory, but what's really hilarious is how it takes more than one of you idiots to rub it in my face.  Crybaby?  lol...I'm an IRAQ Veteran chief.  I've seen plenty of sh** that would make you piss your pants.  I've had my fun getting you all worked up.  It's just getting really old now.   The game is over, and Dallas won- enjoy the victory, and focus your misguided aggression towards the Vikings fans.    
#54 | 1656 days ago
vindog (+)

(Edited by vindog)
Drakesrake_77 wrote:
Hey I went on the gamepage and I admitted that I was wrong.  I congratulated you all on your victory.  You want to rail on about Eagles fans having no class, then you continue to rub it in.  That cool, it was a very big victory, but what's really hilarious is how it takes more than one of you idiots to rub it in my face.  Crybaby?  lol...I'm an IRAQ Veteran chief.  I've seen plenty of sh** that would make you piss your pants.  I've had my fun getting you all worked up.  It's just getting really old now.   The game is over, and Dallas won- enjoy the victory, and focus your misguided aggression towards the Vikings fans.    
Umm, I was an Interrogator in the Marine Corps in the war CHIEF! You ain't seen nothing I aint seen... I've had my fun getting you all worked up as well- so with that- I will leave you alone as I see you are at your breaking point! Funny thing is- if the Eagles would have won- I HIGHLY DOUBT that you would shut your mouth less than a full day after the victory, but yet you want US to leave you alone.... Whatever man- have a great 2010 and enjoy the games next Sat and Sun!    Oh, and BTW,  Thank you for your service.....
1. Dal by 1-6  2. 250-299  3. 300-349  4. Marion Barber by 20+  5. 70-99  6. Jason Witten has 8+ receptions  7. none of this happens  8. other player on Dallas  
#55 | 1656 days ago

vindog wrote:
Umm, I was an Interrogator in the Marine Corps in the war CHIEF! You ain't seen nothing I aint seen... I've had my fun getting you all worked up as well- so with that- I will leave you alone as I see you are at your breaking point! Funny thing is- if the Eagles would have won- I HIGHLY DOUBT that you would shut your mouth less than a full day after the victory, but yet you want US to leave you alone.... Whatever man- have a great 2010 and enjoy the games next Sat and Sun!    Oh, and BTW,  Thank you for your service.....
 Believe it or not, I did not intend on writing a single word if the Eagles had won.  I know you will never believe that because you obviously have me all figured out.  What rank were you in the Corps?
#56 | 1656 days ago
vindog (+)

(Edited by vindog)
Drakesrake_77 wrote:
 Believe it or not, I did not intend on writing a single word if the Eagles had won.  I know you will never believe that because you obviously have me all figured out.  What rank were you in the Corps?
SSGT   E-6  MOS 0231  got my training in Quantico, Va.  and you?
1. Dal by 1-6  2. 250-299  3. 300-349  4. Marion Barber by 20+  5. 70-99  6. Jason Witten has 8+ receptions  7. none of this happens  8. other player on Dallas  
#57 | 1656 days ago

I was a SPEC 4-US ARMY. 14E Patriot Missile Enhanced Operator/Maintainer.  Basic at Ft. Sill, A.I.T. at Ft. Bliss, TX.  Stationed at Ft. Bliss until my ETS in 2005.  Same battalion as Jessica Lynch.  Bravo 5-52 ADA 11 Brigade.  Lynch was 502 Maint Company, which was the higher maint. Company permenantly attached to 5-52.  I took their new 1st Sgt. down to Tallil Air Force Base after their got killed in action.  We pushed across the border along with the first wave on March 21. and we reached Baghdad less than a month later.  Through the worst sand storm I've ever seen.  And that's saying a lot since I lived in El Paso for 3 years. 
#58 | 1656 days ago
vindog (+)

Drakesrake_77 wrote:
I was a SPEC 4-US ARMY. 14E Patriot Missile Enhanced Operator/Maintainer.  Basic at Ft. Sill, A.I.T. at Ft. Bliss, TX.  Stationed at Ft. Bliss until my ETS in 2005.  Same battalion as Jessica Lynch.  Bravo 5-52 ADA 11 Brigade.  Lynch was 502 Maint Company, which was the higher maint. Company permenantly attached to 5-52.  I took their new 1st Sgt. down to Tallil Air Force Base after their got killed in action.  We pushed across the border along with the first wave on March 21. and we reached Baghdad less than a month later.  Through the worst sand storm I've ever seen.  And that's saying a lot since I lived in El Paso for 3 years. 
Well obviously I can't divulge as much information about my career as you have- especially on a public website- so lets just say I was in some pretty dangerous places..... Once again though- I thank you for your service to this great Country and hope everything works out for you this year and in the coming years as well.   I'll talk s%^t to you next season about your Eagles though...
1. Dal by 1-6  2. 250-299  3. 300-349  4. Marion Barber by 20+  5. 70-99  6. Jason Witten has 8+ receptions  7. none of this happens  8. other player on Dallas  
#59 | 1656 days ago

vindog wrote:
Well obviously I can't divulge as much information about my career as you have- especially on a public website- so lets just say I was in some pretty dangerous places..... Once again though- I thank you for your service to this great Country and hope everything works out for you this year and in the coming years as well.   I'll talk s%^t to you next season about your Eagles though...
 Same to you- See, we just had to find some common ground.  I knew that Military Green was thicker than Cowboy Blue or Eagles Green.  : )  Here's to the real warriors- our men and women in uniform! 
#60 | 1656 days ago
vindog (+)

Drakesrake_77 wrote:
 Same to you- See, we just had to find some common ground.  I knew that Military Green was thicker than Cowboy Blue or Eagles Green.  : )  Here's to the real warriors- our men and women in uniform! 
ABSOFREAKINGLUTELY!!!
1. Dal by 1-6  2. 250-299  3. 300-349  4. Marion Barber by 20+  5. 70-99  6. Jason Witten has 8+ receptions  7. none of this happens  8. other player on Dallas  
#61 | 1656 days ago
Elvisnga (+)

(Edited by Elvisnga)
Elvisnga wrote:
Ahhh, son try and act like you know something about anything when you speak to me. 

Yes, it's no secret that UT Men's BB hasn't been up to par and that's fine with me, as I've stated so I fail to see the reason for such a waste of time on your part, trying to explain such a thing.

No statement led to my 'supposed' ignorance of UK basketball...I never said a ill word about UK basketball so back to you and your ability to talk smack...you suck. 

But since you want to try and talk about UK basketball and you made the comment about Bruce's 'THUGS', let me let you in on a little secret, John...he is a great coach but one that trouble follows, talk to UMASS and Memphis so don't take any win for granted because his 'THUGS' and his personal dealings always have the NCAA beating at your door before the trophy can collect dust.

Also, ol' BP has won the East (the same divison that BIG BLUE BEAST you speak of is in) 3 of his 4 years.  3-5 vs UK isn't great but it isn't the Buzz Peterson years either.

Again, you really don't think your statements through do you?
Nobody was...just doing what you Eagles fans like to do, focus on current events. Trust me, you've came to a gun fight with a butter knife and loud mouth.

Don't look now but you're doing the same thing you ranted about us Cowboys doing with our 'past success'...Irony is a bitch ain't it? LOL! 

Move on son...we're done with you.

***BTW, just got back from deployment on the 20th...I respect your service because I'm in my 19th year of it but you really suck at smack talk.
1. Dal by 7-14  2. 201-249  3. 300-349  4. Marion Barber by 10-19  5. 40-69  6. Jason Witten has 8+ receptions  7. Any receiver has a 150+ yard receiving day  8. other player on Dallas  
#62 | 1655 days ago

(Edited by murphyiv)
NorseHeathen wrote:
That makes absolutely no sense.....when I am prohibited from seeing football attributed to my economic "status" I will call it a "rich man's game".  You need a writing class, a course in reading comprehension, and a philosophy class to crack that shell on your brain which prevents you from thinking.

As for your crack on my beliefs, your god was nailed to a cross--one of my Gods wields a hammer--any questions?
My god? I used that as a reference bug nuts. I don't "crack"? on others religious beliefs, so there goes your award for your thinking and comprehension. I don't care what YOU call your economic status. I don't need a writing class for the internet bearded one. Your hammer GOD is a dream from the caucasus mountains, so go back and restudy. I will philosophy  on the interent when ever I want. It is you that used psyhco babble on a sports forum when I was speaking to someone else. It is you WHO thinks your existence here using psyhco babble as an attempt to make  you APPEAR you are better or smarter than me when I am retorting someone else. I came to ruffle dallas fans, not engage in a war of words with a person that uses an analogy of "rice pudding" hitting the floor regarding my response. You, are your own problem and you couldn't bother me if I paid you. So get back to your "rice pudding" and your wishful thinking of your "GOD" using a freckin hammer. Why would God need a hammer anyway? Jeesh....Read more books....better books...
1. Phi by 7-14  2. 201-249  3. 151-200  4. Marion Barber by 1-9  5. 40-69  6. A punt/kick return for a TD occurs in the game  7. The Philly defense records 4 sacks or more  8. other player on Philly  
#63 | 1655 days ago

CONGRATS VINDOG, SHABAZZ AND ELVIS ON DALLAS COMPLETE DOMINATION OF THE FEATHERED ONES. GOOD LUCK!
1. Phi by 7-14  2. 201-249  3. 151-200  4. Marion Barber by 1-9  5. 40-69  6. A punt/kick return for a TD occurs in the game  7. The Philly defense records 4 sacks or more  8. other player on Philly  
#64 | 1655 days ago
NorseHeathen (+)

murphyiv wrote:
My god? I used that as a reference bug nuts. I don't "crack"? on others religious beliefs, so there goes your award for your thinking and comprehension. I don't care what YOU call your economic status. I don't need a writing class for the internet bearded one. Your hammer GOD is a dream from the caucasus mountains, so go back and restudy. I will philosophy  on the interent when ever I want. It is you that used psyhco babble on a sports forum when I was speaking to someone else. It is you WHO thinks your existence here using psyhco babble as an attempt to make  you APPEAR you are better or smarter than me when I am retorting someone else. I came to ruffle dallas fans, not engage in a war of words with a person that uses an analogy of "rice pudding" hitting the floor regarding my response. You, are your own problem and you couldn't bother me if I paid you. So get back to your "rice pudding" and your wishful thinking of your "GOD" using a freckin hammer. Why would God need a hammer anyway? Jeesh....Read more books....better books...
ROFL!!!  Sometimes you just have to laugh at ignorance.....
#65 | 1655 days ago

NorseHeathen wrote:
ROFL!!!  Sometimes you just have to laugh at ignorance.....
Just like I am amazed at someone whom thinks they are really rolling on the floor laughing? Wow. Atleast you spelled it right.
1. Phi by 7-14  2. 201-249  3. 151-200  4. Marion Barber by 1-9  5. 40-69  6. A punt/kick return for a TD occurs in the game  7. The Philly defense records 4 sacks or more  8. other player on Philly  
#66 | 1654 days ago

Drakesrake_77 wrote:
 Same to you- See, we just had to find some common ground.  I knew that Military Green was thicker than Cowboy Blue or Eagles Green.  : )  Here's to the real warriors- our men and women in uniform! 
Sua Ponte. 

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
NFL**Philadelphia Eagles**2014 Season Prediction Poll**pt.1
Asked by Michael_G | NFL, PHI, SF | 8 questions asked 05/03/14
88 predictions | Last by bulls5
NFL**Dallas Cowboys**2014 Season Prediction Poll**pt.1
Asked by Michael_G | NFL, DAL, SF | 8 questions asked 07/06/14
32 predictions | Last by Michael_G
NFL**Philadelphia Eagles**2014 Season Prediction Poll**pt.2
Asked by Michael_G | NFL, PHI, SF | 8 questions asked 05/03/14
80 predictions | Last by truely
2014 NFC West Prediction: How will each team in the NFC West finish this season?
Asked by RaiderSteeler15 | NFL | 4 questions asked 07/21/14
12 predictions | Last by LACavsFan
2014 AFC East Prediction: How will each team in the AFC East finish this season?
Asked by RaiderSteeler15 | NFL | 4 questions asked 07/21/14
12 predictions | Last by LACavsFan