Skip to Next Poll »
16
Who are your Top 10 fantasy football quarterbacks in order?
| Closed on 08/19/07 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | NFL, *Fantasy, *Draft | Opinion List
Teams:  *Draft | *Fantasy
Team Breakout:
Rank82 FansAvg (1st)
1.Peyton Manning9.5 (71)
2.Carson Palmer7.5 (4)
3.Tom Brady7.2 (3)
4.Drew Brees6.7
5.Donovan McNabb3.9
6.Marc Bulger3.9
7.Philip Rivers2.4
8.Vince Young2.1 (1)
9.Tony Romo1.7
10.Matt Hasselbeck1.7
Also receiving votes:Jon Kitna1.1 (1)
Matt Leinart1.1
Eli Manning0.9
Brett Favre0.9 (1)
Ben Roethlisberger0.7
Alex Smith0.6
Jay Cutler0.5
Jake Delhomme0.5
Steve McNair0.5
Chad Pennington0.3
Rex Grossman0.3
Michael Vick0.3 (1)
Trent Green0.2
J.P. Losman0.1
Joey Harrington0.1
Chris Simms0.1
Jason Campbell0.1
Matt Schaub0.1
Brady Quinn0.1
Byron Leftwich0.0
JaMarcus Russell0.0
OTHER0.0

  
40 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 2614 days ago

It's pretty much a crap shoot after these guys.
1. Peyton Manning  2. Carson Palmer  3. Drew Brees  4. Tom Brady  5. Marc Bulger  6. Matt Hasselbeck  7. Jake Delhomme  8. Tony Romo  9. Donovan McNabb  10. Jon Kitna  
#2 | 2614 days ago

oops, I missed Rivers.  He'd should be on my list.
1. Peyton Manning  2. Carson Palmer  3. Drew Brees  4. Tom Brady  5. Marc Bulger  6. Matt Hasselbeck  7. Jake Delhomme  8. Tony Romo  9. Donovan McNabb  10. Jon Kitna  
#3 | 2614 days ago
RenegadeLG (+)

ftw
1. Peyton Manning  2. Carson Palmer  3. Drew Brees  4. Donovan McNabb  5. Vince Young  6. Matt Hasselbeck  7. Jon Kitna  8. Jay Cutler  9. Tony Romo  10. Philip Rivers  
#4 | 2614 days ago

Carson Palmer #1 For sure
#5 | 2614 days ago
shark74 (+)

In fantasy sports in England, teams are picked on the basis of all players being given a monetary value, and your team not being able to exceed a total value - therefore the key is identifying value.  As such, I left Peyton out because he would be top dollar and would drain the team budget.
1. Carson Palmer  2. Vince Young  3. Tom Brady  4. Tony Romo  5. Rex Grossman  6. Brett Favre  7. Drew Brees  8. Jake Delhomme  9. Matt Leinart  10. Matt Hasselbeck  
#6 | 2614 days ago
RenegadeLG (+)

shark74 wrote:
In fantasy sports in England, teams are picked on the basis of all players being given a monetary value, and your team not being able to exceed a total value - therefore the key is identifying value.  As such, I left Peyton out because he would be top dollar and would drain the team budget.
We have fantasy auctions here, too, and I haven't seen Manning go over $36 (£17.5.. Holy crap, America sucks, our dollar is worth nothing /fake surprise) That's peanuts compared to his production on the field.  There are second round running backs that go for $80 plus.
1. Peyton Manning  2. Carson Palmer  3. Drew Brees  4. Donovan McNabb  5. Vince Young  6. Matt Hasselbeck  7. Jon Kitna  8. Jay Cutler  9. Tony Romo  10. Philip Rivers  
#7 | 2611 days ago

geeez, I didnt even put Carson Palmer on my list......laziness
1. Tom Brady  2. Peyton Manning  3. Drew Brees  4. Donovan McNabb  5. Marc Bulger  6. Vince Young  7. Steve McNair  8. Matt Leinart  9. Jon Kitna  10. Philip Rivers  
#8 | 2611 days ago

If not for his legal issues I'd have Vick up there in the bottom 5 somewhere.
1. Peyton Manning  2. Carson Palmer  3. Tom Brady  4. Drew Brees  5. Marc Bulger  6. Matt Hasselbeck  7. Vince Young  8. Tony Romo  9. Matt Leinart  10. Jon Kitna  
#9 | 2611 days ago

I almost wanted to throw Alex Smith into the mix. I won't be surprised if the 49ers light up the board with the addition of Vernon Davis at TE. Another potential sleeper is Trent Green...he's got the receivers and Ronnie Brown. u know?
1. Peyton Manning  2. Carson Palmer  3. Drew Brees  4. Philip Rivers  5. Tom Brady  6. Donovan McNabb  7. Tony Romo  8. Eli Manning  9. Jay Cutler  10. Vince Young  
#10 | 2611 days ago

Should be interesting cant wait!
1. Peyton Manning  2. Tom Brady  3. Carson Palmer  4. Philip Rivers  5. Drew Brees  6. Chad Pennington  7. Vince Young  8. Alex Smith  9. Byron Leftwich  10. Trent Green  
#11 | 2609 days ago

7 out of 10 have Peyton Manning as their first qb. It must mean that Super Bowl Rings(Brady-3,Manning-1)doesn't mean as much.
1. Peyton Manning  2. Brett Favre  3. Drew Brees  4. Eli Manning  5. Ben Roethlisberger  6. Carson Palmer  7. Jake Delhomme  8. Matt Hasselbeck  9. Alex Smith  10. Tom Brady  
#12 | 2609 days ago

Manning18 wrote:
7 out of 10 have Peyton Manning as their first qb. It must mean that Super Bowl Rings(Brady-3,Manning-1)doesn't mean as much.
u must not either
1. Peyton Manning  2. Tom Brady  3. Carson Palmer  4. Philip Rivers  5. Drew Brees  6. Chad Pennington  7. Vince Young  8. Alex Smith  9. Byron Leftwich  10. Trent Green  
#13 | 2603 days ago

Manning18 wrote:
7 out of 10 have Peyton Manning as their first qb. It must mean that Super Bowl Rings(Brady-3,Manning-1)doesn't mean as much.
no that just means that Peyton gets more TD's than Brady, Brady is still EASILY the better QB to be completly honest i can't stand Peyton but i picked him second because if i could have him as a QB on a FANTASY team i would
1. Carson Palmer  2. Peyton Manning  3. Drew Brees  4. Tom Brady  5. Brett Favre  6. Michael Vick  7. Steve McNair  8. Trent Green  9. Eli Manning  10. Jake Delhomme  
#14 | 2603 days ago
RenegadeLG (+)

chad_is_god wrote:
no that just means that Peyton gets more TD's than Brady, Brady is still EASILY the better QB to be completly honest i can't stand Peyton but i picked him second because if i could have him as a QB on a FANTASY team i would
Another gem. My rolling eyes have disconnected from their sockets.
1. Peyton Manning  2. Carson Palmer  3. Drew Brees  4. Donovan McNabb  5. Vince Young  6. Matt Hasselbeck  7. Jon Kitna  8. Jay Cutler  9. Tony Romo  10. Philip Rivers  
#15 | 2602 days ago

RenegadeLG wrote:
Another gem. My rolling eyes have disconnected from their sockets.
just beacuse you are a great player in real life does not mean you will be fit for fantasy, and visa versa....for example Tom Brady is the best QB in the game right now, however he is prob. about 4th or 5th on my fantasy list
1. Carson Palmer  2. Peyton Manning  3. Drew Brees  4. Tom Brady  5. Brett Favre  6. Michael Vick  7. Steve McNair  8. Trent Green  9. Eli Manning  10. Jake Delhomme  
#16 | 2602 days ago
RenegadeLG (+)

He's top 5, but I'd take Manning, Brees or McNabb over Brady in on the real turf as well as fantasy.
1. Peyton Manning  2. Carson Palmer  3. Drew Brees  4. Donovan McNabb  5. Vince Young  6. Matt Hasselbeck  7. Jon Kitna  8. Jay Cutler  9. Tony Romo  10. Philip Rivers  
#17 | 2602 days ago

I think it's ridiculous when people start ranking players, because we're talking about a team sport here. How good would Brady be in Houston? And how good would Jay Cutler be in NE? It's the same with baseball, where the likes of David Ortiz and Matt Holliday are just the beneficiaries of the protection that they have. Brady might rank right up there in a few categories (reading defenses, decision making, leadership), but overall I don't see how you can necessarily rate him higher than all the rest.
1. Peyton Manning  2. Carson Palmer  3. Drew Brees  4. Philip Rivers  5. Tom Brady  6. Donovan McNabb  7. Tony Romo  8. Eli Manning  9. Jay Cutler  10. Vince Young  
#18 | 2602 days ago
RenegadeLG (+)

I guess you're trying to get digs in on Colorado, but A) most QBs would fair extremely well in New England.  It's system based and the defense keeps you winning games.  And what the hell kind of protection are you talking about with Holliday?  People aren't afraid of Todd Helton anymore and Garrett Atkins sucked until July.
1. Peyton Manning  2. Carson Palmer  3. Drew Brees  4. Donovan McNabb  5. Vince Young  6. Matt Hasselbeck  7. Jon Kitna  8. Jay Cutler  9. Tony Romo  10. Philip Rivers  
#19 | 2602 days ago
shark74 (+)

rockysnappyduke wrote:
I think it's ridiculous when people start ranking players, because we're talking about a team sport here. How good would Brady be in Houston? And how good would Jay Cutler be in NE? It's the same with baseball, where the likes of David Ortiz and Matt Holliday are just the beneficiaries of the protection that they have. Brady might rank right up there in a few categories (reading defenses, decision making, leadership), but overall I don't see how you can necessarily rate him higher than all the rest.

I agree with you to a point, particularly in a team game, but isn't that where individual stats try to do a job of comparing players from different environments ?

1. Carson Palmer  2. Vince Young  3. Tom Brady  4. Tony Romo  5. Rex Grossman  6. Brett Favre  7. Drew Brees  8. Jake Delhomme  9. Matt Leinart  10. Matt Hasselbeck  
#20 | 2602 days ago

rockysnappyduke wrote:
I think it's ridiculous when people start ranking players, because we're talking about a team sport here. How good would Brady be in Houston? And how good would Jay Cutler be in NE? It's the same with baseball, where the likes of David Ortiz and Matt Holliday are just the beneficiaries of the protection that they have. Brady might rank right up there in a few categories (reading defenses, decision making, leadership), but overall I don't see how you can necessarily rate him higher than all the rest.
Brady will get big numbers this years with his recieving corps! He always has decent fantasy points!
1. Peyton Manning  2. Tom Brady  3. Carson Palmer  4. Philip Rivers  5. Drew Brees  6. Chad Pennington  7. Vince Young  8. Alex Smith  9. Byron Leftwich  10. Trent Green  
#21 | 2602 days ago

RenegadeLG wrote:
He's top 5, but I'd take Manning, Brees or McNabb over Brady in on the real turf as well as fantasy.
that's because u are retarded, by the way i didn't mean to give u a thumbs up it was an accident
1. Carson Palmer  2. Peyton Manning  3. Drew Brees  4. Tom Brady  5. Brett Favre  6. Michael Vick  7. Steve McNair  8. Trent Green  9. Eli Manning  10. Jake Delhomme  
#22 | 2602 days ago
RenegadeLG (+)

chad_is_god wrote:
that's because u are retarded, by the way i didn't mean to give u a thumbs up it was an accident
lol, whatever.  Have you cut your hair yet? I thought you were a girl before I clicked your profile.  Guess that's why you live in Shirley, Shirley.
1. Peyton Manning  2. Carson Palmer  3. Drew Brees  4. Donovan McNabb  5. Vince Young  6. Matt Hasselbeck  7. Jon Kitna  8. Jay Cutler  9. Tony Romo  10. Philip Rivers  
#23 | 2602 days ago

RenegadeLG wrote:
lol, whatever.  Have you cut your hair yet? I thought you were a girl before I clicked your profile.  Guess that's why you live in Shirley, Shirley.
lol, you always get personal RenegadeLG.
1. Peyton Manning  2. Carson Palmer  3. Drew Brees  4. Tom Brady  5. Donovan McNabb  6. Marc Bulger  7. Philip Rivers  8. Tony Romo  9. Jay Cutler  10. Jake Delhomme  
#24 | 2602 days ago
RenegadeLG (+)

BestofChicago wrote:
lol, you always get personal RenegadeLG.
Calling me retarded isn't personal?  At least when you and I go back and forth it's funny.  I should just leave that moron out to dry.  He's a boob.
1. Peyton Manning  2. Carson Palmer  3. Drew Brees  4. Donovan McNabb  5. Vince Young  6. Matt Hasselbeck  7. Jon Kitna  8. Jay Cutler  9. Tony Romo  10. Philip Rivers  
#25 | 2602 days ago

RenegadeLG wrote:
Calling me retarded isn't personal?  At least when you and I go back and forth it's funny.  I should just leave that moron out to dry.  He's a boob.

lol yeah your right I should have read the whole conversion. I just remebered when I had my old pic up and you telling me how white I was... LOL.

 

Quote of the year: Hes a boob.

1. Peyton Manning  2. Carson Palmer  3. Drew Brees  4. Tom Brady  5. Donovan McNabb  6. Marc Bulger  7. Philip Rivers  8. Tony Romo  9. Jay Cutler  10. Jake Delhomme  
#26 | 2600 days ago

look at your answers

 

"anyone that takes anybody over Peyton as a QB"

 

You have Palmer 1st

1. Peyton Manning  2. Carson Palmer  3. Drew Brees  4. Tom Brady  5. Donovan McNabb  6. Marc Bulger  7. Philip Rivers  8. Tony Romo  9. Jay Cutler  10. Jake Delhomme  
#27 | 2600 days ago

(Edited by chad_is_god)
BestofChicago wrote:

look at your answers

 

"anyone that takes anybody over Peyton as a QB"

 

You have Palmer 1st

i personnally think Palmer is going to have a better/similar year to Peyton this year, it's a weird feeling, but atleast i was not completly biased and didn't pick manning at all

 

were u quoting me? because if you were i meant Brady and i was talking about actual football

1. Carson Palmer  2. Peyton Manning  3. Drew Brees  4. Tom Brady  5. Brett Favre  6. Michael Vick  7. Steve McNair  8. Trent Green  9. Eli Manning  10. Jake Delhomme  
#28 | 2600 days ago

chad_is_god wrote:

i personnally think Palmer is going to have a better/similar year to Peyton this year, it's a weird feeling, but atleast i was not completly biased and didn't pick manning at all

 

were u quoting me? because if you were i meant Brady and i was talking about actual football

Who didnt pick Manning at all?
1. Peyton Manning  2. Carson Palmer  3. Drew Brees  4. Tom Brady  5. Donovan McNabb  6. Marc Bulger  7. Philip Rivers  8. Tony Romo  9. Jay Cutler  10. Jake Delhomme  
#29 | 2600 days ago

BestofChicago wrote:
Who didnt pick Manning at all?
no one, but Renegade didn't pick Brady at all....you see where i am going with this now?
1. Carson Palmer  2. Peyton Manning  3. Drew Brees  4. Tom Brady  5. Brett Favre  6. Michael Vick  7. Steve McNair  8. Trent Green  9. Eli Manning  10. Jake Delhomme  
#30 | 2600 days ago

chad_is_god wrote:
no one, but Renegade didn't pick Brady at all....you see where i am going with this now?
yeah ok, no need to get personal like you did though
1. Peyton Manning  2. Carson Palmer  3. Drew Brees  4. Tom Brady  5. Donovan McNabb  6. Marc Bulger  7. Philip Rivers  8. Tony Romo  9. Jay Cutler  10. Jake Delhomme  
#31 | 2599 days ago

chad_is_god wrote:
no one, but Renegade didn't pick Brady at all....you see where i am going with this now?

this is just for fun no need to get personal! we all have differant oppions!

1. Peyton Manning  2. Tom Brady  3. Carson Palmer  4. Philip Rivers  5. Drew Brees  6. Chad Pennington  7. Vince Young  8. Alex Smith  9. Byron Leftwich  10. Trent Green  
#32 | 2599 days ago

dagreatjerbear wrote:

this is just for fun no need to get personal! we all have differant oppions!

i didn't mean to get personal so i apologize, but i was  proving a point that IMO proved it's self and i thought i didn't need to explain it
1. Carson Palmer  2. Peyton Manning  3. Drew Brees  4. Tom Brady  5. Brett Favre  6. Michael Vick  7. Steve McNair  8. Trent Green  9. Eli Manning  10. Jake Delhomme  
#33 | 2592 days ago

   I know some people may look at my top 10 and be a little puzzled but I think that Jon Kitna and is ahead of Matt Leinart because of experience and his WRs.  I didn't put Phillip Rivers up there because of no true #1 WR and I have to have Vince Young because of how dangerous he is on the ground and through the air.  I think Peyton, Brady, Palmer, and Brees should be locks for top 4 and after that...you can kind of pick and choose.  But I think I have pretty close to the top 10 QBs that SHOULD be up there come the end of the season barring injury or whatever else.
1. Peyton Manning  2. Tom Brady  3. Carson Palmer  4. Drew Brees  5. Donovan McNabb  6. Marc Bulger  7. Vince Young  8. Tony Romo  9. Jon Kitna  10. Matt Leinart  
#34 | 2585 days ago

(Edited by lotuseaters)
People's lists are going to vary simply because of the scoring varies from league to league. 
1. Peyton Manning  2. Carson Palmer  3. Drew Brees  4. Marc Bulger  5. Tom Brady  6. Philip Rivers  7. Donovan McNabb  8. Matt Hasselbeck  9. Jay Cutler  10. Eli Manning  
#35 | 2579 days ago

Bravesfan23 wrote:
   I know some people may look at my top 10 and be a little puzzled but I think that Jon Kitna and is ahead of Matt Leinart because of experience and his WRs.  I didn't put Phillip Rivers up there because of no true #1 WR and I have to have Vince Young because of how dangerous he is on the ground and through the air.  I think Peyton, Brady, Palmer, and Brees should be locks for top 4 and after that...you can kind of pick and choose.  But I think I have pretty close to the top 10 QBs that SHOULD be up there come the end of the season barring injury or whatever else.
how is roy williams and calvin johnson and mike furrey more experinced than larry fitzgerold and anquan boldin and bryant johnson
1. Peyton Manning  2. Tom Brady  3. Carson Palmer  4. Philip Rivers  5. Drew Brees  6. Chad Pennington  7. Vince Young  8. Alex Smith  9. Byron Leftwich  10. Trent Green  
#36 | 2578 days ago

dagreatjerbear wrote:
how is roy williams and calvin johnson and mike furrey more experinced than larry fitzgerold and anquan boldin and bryant johnson
"Jon Kitna and is ahead of Matt Leinart because of experience" is what that person said "and his WRs"  It's all opinion and besides Matt wasnt that good last year either, he was ok.
1. Tom Brady  2. Peyton Manning  3. Drew Brees  4. Donovan McNabb  5. Marc Bulger  6. Vince Young  7. Steve McNair  8. Matt Leinart  9. Jon Kitna  10. Philip Rivers  
#37 | 2578 days ago

dagreatjerbear wrote:
how is roy williams and calvin johnson and mike furrey more experinced than larry fitzgerold and anquan boldin and bryant johnson
   I said that I think Kitna is more experienced and that the WRs that he has is very good.  Not to mention, Shaun McDonald for the Lions is becoming another good WR for Kitna as well.  Kitna is a lot more experienced and people forget that he won comeback player of the year in Cincy a few years back.  The guy is REALLY good and not a lot of people know that he threw for over 4,000 yds last season.  All I know that talent can take you only so far.  I am sure Leinart will be GREAT in another season or two but until he does, I am taking Kitna over him.  I will make a call and say that Roy Williams and Calvin Johnson WILL become the next great WR tandem in the NFL alongside  Fitzgerald/Boldin, Harrison/Wayne, Johnson/Houshmanzadeh, and Holt/Bruce. 
1. Peyton Manning  2. Tom Brady  3. Carson Palmer  4. Drew Brees  5. Donovan McNabb  6. Marc Bulger  7. Vince Young  8. Tony Romo  9. Jon Kitna  10. Matt Leinart  
#38 | 2578 days ago

Bravesfan23 wrote:
   I said that I think Kitna is more experienced and that the WRs that he has is very good.  Not to mention, Shaun McDonald for the Lions is becoming another good WR for Kitna as well.  Kitna is a lot more experienced and people forget that he won comeback player of the year in Cincy a few years back.  The guy is REALLY good and not a lot of people know that he threw for over 4,000 yds last season.  All I know that talent can take you only so far.  I am sure Leinart will be GREAT in another season or two but until he does, I am taking Kitna over him.  I will make a call and say that Roy Williams and Calvin Johnson WILL become the next great WR tandem in the NFL alongside  Fitzgerald/Boldin, Harrison/Wayne, Johnson/Houshmanzadeh, and Holt/Bruce. 
you know, I am surprised at how good MacDonald is after watching him play for the Lions this preseason.
1. Tom Brady  2. Peyton Manning  3. Drew Brees  4. Donovan McNabb  5. Marc Bulger  6. Vince Young  7. Steve McNair  8. Matt Leinart  9. Jon Kitna  10. Philip Rivers  
#39 | 2578 days ago

$Big BANK Bob$ wrote:
you know, I am surprised at how good MacDonald is after watching him play for the Lions this preseason.
   Yeah, no kidding!  He may end up being a sleeper WR this year like Furrey and Jerricho Cotchery were last year.  Its scary to look at all of Kitna's WRs this year in Detroit. 
1. Peyton Manning  2. Tom Brady  3. Carson Palmer  4. Drew Brees  5. Donovan McNabb  6. Marc Bulger  7. Vince Young  8. Tony Romo  9. Jon Kitna  10. Matt Leinart  
#40 | 992 days ago

The Mavs will stomp the Broncs

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
Rank the NFC South Scoring Leaders Week #3 9/18-21/2014
Asked by maroon&gold4eve | NFL, ATL, CAR | 4 questions asked 09/14/14
24 predictions | Last by Woodruff2
NFL***Pick-Em***Week 3***Pt.2
Asked by Michael_G | NFL, SF, IND | 8 questions asked 09/14/14
56 predictions | Last by jdk1948
NFL**Pick-Em**Week 3**pt. 1
Asked by Michael_G | NFL, IND, SF | 8 questions asked 09/14/14
56 predictions | Last by jdk1948
Rank the NFC East Scoring Leaders Week#3 9/21/2014
Asked by maroon&gold4eve | NFL, NFC East, WAS | 4 questions asked 09/14/14
12 predictions | Last by jdk1948
Rank the AFC North Scoring Leaders Week #3 9/21/2014
Asked by maroon&gold4eve | NFL, AFC North, BAL | 4 questions asked 09/14/14
12 predictions | Last by jdk1948