Skip to Next Poll »
3
Have You Ever?
This is very similar to how we play Would you rather. First person asks a "have you ever question", next person answers and asks the next question.

Please reply to the question you are answering.
| Closed on 03/19/10 at 11:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room, FanIQ | Numeric Input Opinion Poll
28 Fans
Question
68.3211. Have You Ever?

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#24 | 1714 days ago

(Edited by HouTxFan)
janet011685 wrote:

.......Yes. 

Have you ever had sex with another person in the room (other than the one you're having it with, of course  lol)?

CAUTION:  Momentary Hijack 

1) "Have you ever been uncertain as to whether you had sex the night before?"  Don'tcha hate it when that happens!

2) Young lady, we need to talk.  (Do as I say, not as I did when I was your age. Ha ha!)  Love, Mom

We now resume with our regularly scheduled programming...

Have you ever gotten "lucky" in a stadium?  (asked by Den-ace)
  
119 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1715 days ago

Have you ever made out in the back of a car?  (yes my mind is usually in the gutter)
87  
#2 | 1715 days ago
bcchop (+)

have you ever farted in a packed elevator...lol
#3 | 1715 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

No. Only if flirting and showing a little cleavage counts!  I'm going to get stopped by a darn women one day with my luck!


Have you ever really had to go to the bathroom and was stuck somewhere and there was not one?
88  
#4 | 1715 days ago

for a man its not a problem,,,,,,

ever laid gas during intercourse?
#5 | 1715 days ago

yes indeed.......       ever been caught pleasuring yourself?
69  
#6 | 1715 days ago
bcchop (+)

JRSFLAME88 wrote:
No. Only if flirting and showing a little cleavage counts!  I'm going to get stopped by a darn women one day with my luck!


Have you ever really had to go to the bathroom and was stuck somewhere and there was not one?
sex may still work..:)
#7 | 1715 days ago

WISAC1 wrote:
yes indeed.......       ever been caught pleasuring yourself?
ugh. never.

Have you ever been arrested?
87  
#8 | 1715 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
ugh. never.

Have you ever been arrested?
Amazingly, no. 

Have you ever streaked?
#9 | 1715 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
Amazingly, no. 

Have you ever streaked?
regularly

have you ever finished someone else's drink when they weren't looking?
#10 | 1715 days ago

(Edited by marcus_nyce)
ms_hippie_queen wrote:
regularly

have you ever finished someone else's drink when they weren't looking?
A few times, but it was in their best interest at that point in the night.

Have you ever been on TV?
514  
#11 | 1715 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
A few times, but it was in their best interest at that point in the night.

Have you ever been on TV?
Just once on COPS


Do you sleep nude?
9  
#12 | 1715 days ago

woody050681 wrote:
Just once on COPS


Do you sleep nude?
Should I answer this because Woody can't follow a simple "Have you ever" form? I guess I will, this time.

Sometimes, this time of year - not so much.

Have you ever gone outside of the country?
#13 | 1715 days ago

(Edited by nyrangers)
sometimes (.....ladies)

have you ever locked your car keys inside your car?


EDIT: not only did i double post but i failed to post my response in time to the intended question. forshame
-2  
#14 | 1715 days ago

nyrangers wrote:
sometimes (.....ladies)

have you ever locked your car keys inside your car?


EDIT: not only did i double post but i failed to post my response in time to the intended question. forshame
Yup, that's good for a double fail. Not as bad as what Michael did, but bad.
#15 | 1715 days ago

(Edited by Kenne)
nyrangers wrote:
sometimes (.....ladies)

have you ever locked your car keys inside your car?


EDIT: not only did i double post but i failed to post my response in time to the intended question. forshame
I lock them on a regular basis, but i always carry a wallet key as a backup.

Have you ever been naked outside?
#16 | 1714 days ago
jasonwrites (+)

Kenne wrote:
I lock them on a regular basis, but i always carry a wallet key as a backup.

Have you ever been naked outside?
 Not completely, but I was close to it when I did the following...

Have you ever "had relations" in a state park?
42  
#17 | 1714 days ago

(Edited by maddhatter6691)
jasonwrites wrote:
 Not completely, but I was close to it when I did the following...

Have you ever "had relations" in a state park?
not in a state park.

Have you every had sex standing up through your sun roof ?
69  
#18 | 1714 days ago

maddhatter6691 wrote:
not in a state park.

Have you every had sex standing up through your sun roof ?
Have never owned a sun roof.  So no.



Have you ever been baptized (totally submersed)??
11  
#19 | 1714 days ago

cuddles127017 wrote:
Have never owned a sun roof.  So no.



Have you ever been baptized (totally submersed)??
YES.... DRUNK THE RIVER WATER ALMOST DROWNED lol..

have you ever masturbated your partner in a park?
#20 | 1714 days ago

billiePAL1998 wrote:
YES.... DRUNK THE RIVER WATER ALMOST DROWNED lol..

have you ever masturbated your partner in a park?
Usually when I have a partner in the park, it's my dog. So no.

Have you ever had sex with an animal in the room?
#21 | 1714 days ago

(Edited by HouTxFan)
Kenne wrote:
Usually when I have a partner in the park, it's my dog. So no.

Have you ever had sex with an animal in the room?

Yes.  My ex and I had one curious (as in inquisitive) four-legged child...Eddie.  We could have been "preoccupied" for quite some time, and then we would realize that this perplexed little face had snuck in and was sitting right beside us, just inches away, wondering what the heck was going on.


Have you ever been uncertain as to whether you had sex the night before?
 

#22 | 1714 days ago

HouTxFan wrote:

Yes.  My ex and I had one curious (as in inquisitive) four-legged child...Eddie.  We could have been "preoccupied" for quite some time, and then we would realize that this perplexed little face had snuck in and was sitting right beside us, just inches away, wondering what the heck was going on.


Have you ever been uncertain as to whether you had sex the night before?
 

.......Yes. 

Have you ever had sex with another person in the room (other than the one you're having it with, of course  lol)?

#23 | 1714 days ago

janet011685 wrote:

.......Yes. 

Have you ever had sex with another person in the room (other than the one you're having it with, of course  lol)?

Not yet er..I mean no.

Have ever gotten "lucky" in a stadium?
#24 | 1714 days ago

(Edited by HouTxFan)
janet011685 wrote:

.......Yes. 

Have you ever had sex with another person in the room (other than the one you're having it with, of course  lol)?

CAUTION:  Momentary Hijack 

1) "Have you ever been uncertain as to whether you had sex the night before?"  Don'tcha hate it when that happens!

2) Young lady, we need to talk.  (Do as I say, not as I did when I was your age. Ha ha!)  Love, Mom

We now resume with our regularly scheduled programming...

Have you ever gotten "lucky" in a stadium?  (asked by Den-ace)
#25 | 1714 days ago

HouTxFan wrote:
CAUTION:  Momentary Hijack 

1) "Have you ever been uncertain as to whether you had sex the night before?"  Don'tcha hate it when that happens!

2) Young lady, we need to talk.  (Do as I say, not as I did when I was your age. Ha ha!)  Love, Mom

We now resume with our regularly scheduled programming...

Have you ever gotten "lucky" in a stadium?  (asked by Den-ace)
not at all.

Have you ever peed in the ocean?
87  
#26 | 1714 days ago

never peed in the Ocean


have you ever drank the water in a public swimming pool, Me No
69  
#27 | 1714 days ago

HouTxFan wrote:
CAUTION:  Momentary Hijack 

1) "Have you ever been uncertain as to whether you had sex the night before?"  Don'tcha hate it when that happens!

2) Young lady, we need to talk.  (Do as I say, not as I did when I was your age. Ha ha!)  Love, Mom

We now resume with our regularly scheduled programming...

Have you ever gotten "lucky" in a stadium?  (asked by Den-ace)
no need to announce hijacking's in my polls, ma. No one cares here.
87  
#28 | 1714 days ago

(Edited by HouTxFan)
kobe_lova wrote:
no need to announce hijacking's in my polls, ma. No one cares here.
Ok...good...what do you think about your sister Janet's admission that she has, at least on one occasion, been uncertain about whether she had sex the night before? (long pause)  For being the youngest of the triplets, I think she's coming along quite nicely, don't you? 
#29 | 1714 days ago

HouTxFan wrote:
Ok...good...what do you think about your sister Janet's admission that she has, at least on one occasion, been uncertain about whether she had sex the night before? (long pause)  For being the youngest of the triplets, I think she's coming along quite nicely, don't you? 
well......i must say she must be one of those try anything once chicks (tripping and such ), and I NO LIKE THAT! ewwww is all i could think of. Being my baby sister, if i was in jersey when she said that I would have probably slapped her across the back of the head. I'm so glad i have a ridiculously high tolerance to everything. shame on her.
87  
#30 | 1714 days ago
ArmyStrong212 (+)

maddhatter6691 wrote:
never peed in the Ocean


have you ever drank the water in a public swimming pool, Me No
Let's get back to the last question about drinking pool water... Hell NO, i keep my mouth closed

Have you ever gotten "lucky" while driving?
#31 | 1714 days ago
ArmyStrong212 (+)

(Edited by ArmyStrong212)
It don't matter Janet, everyone has not known if they did it the night before at least once... some people that has happened more than once.

Plus Janet is freaking gorgeous, she is allowed one slip up every once in a while!!!
#32 | 1714 days ago

ArmyStrong212 wrote:
Let's get back to the last question about drinking pool water... Hell NO, i keep my mouth closed

Have you ever gotten "lucky" while driving?
are we talking sex while driving like that sh*tty charlie sheen-kristy swanson (back when she was attractive) movie, or road head? because no to the first and yes to the second..

Have you ever fallen up the stairs?
8  
#33 | 1714 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
are we talking sex while driving like that sh*tty charlie sheen-kristy swanson (back when she was attractive) movie, or road head? because no to the first and yes to the second..

Have you ever fallen up the stairs?
Yes I have fell up the stair when drunk

Have you ever had seX in a public place only to find yourself surrounded by strangers?
69  
#34 | 1714 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
well......i must say she must be one of those try anything once chicks (tripping and such ), and I NO LIKE THAT! ewwww is all i could think of. Being my baby sister, if i was in jersey when she said that I would have probably slapped her across the back of the head. I'm so glad i have a ridiculously high tolerance to everything. shame on her.
Ahhh...so you're the "perfect" one   (I knew one of you had to be), and Janet's the one who perhaps takes after mom some unnamed family member .  (God only knows where Leigh fits in! Hopefully, she doesn't take after me some unnamed family member, too.)

I see you're back in the poll business, and doing a damn fine job. That's my girl...    go get 'em!
#35 | 1714 days ago

ArmyStrong212 wrote:
It don't matter Janet, everyone has not known if they did it the night before at least once... some people that has happened more than once.

Plus Janet is freaking gorgeous, she is allowed one slip up every once in a while!!!
everyone has not known if they did it the night before at least once...

not me!
87  
#36 | 1714 days ago

HouTxFan wrote:
Ahhh...so you're the "perfect" one   (I knew one of you had to be), and Janet's the one who perhaps takes after mom some unnamed family member .  (God only knows where Leigh fits in! Hopefully, she doesn't take after me some unnamed family member, too.)

I see you're back in the poll business, and doing a damn fine job. That's my girl...    go get 'em!
actually per janet, there's a cute one, a smart one, a slut. I was deemed the latter! janet cute and leigh smart but now.....
87  
#37 | 1714 days ago

maddhatter6691 wrote:
Yes I have fell up the stair when drunk

Have you ever had seX in a public place only to find yourself surrounded by strangers?
several times to the first part, no to the surrounded by strangers part.

Have you ever watched people having sex...in person, as in same room, through a window, whatever?
87  
#38 | 1714 days ago
ArmyStrong212 (+)

kobe_lova wrote:
everyone has not known if they did it the night before at least once...

not me!
come on Kobe Lova, you dont have to act like its never happened to you. We are not going to think less of you, $hit happens, its okay!!!
#39 | 1714 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
ArmyStrong212 wrote:
come on Kobe Lova, you dont have to act like its never happened to you. We are not going to think less of you, $hit happens, its okay!!!
 i'm getting sick just thinking about it.

edit.: it being the thought of waking up unsure about what happened. That has never ever happened to me. and peer pressure is not going to change my answer. lol
87  
#40 | 1714 days ago
ArmyStrong212 (+)

kobe_lova wrote:
 i'm getting sick just thinking about it.

edit.: it being the thought of waking up unsure about what happened. That has never ever happened to me. and peer pressure is not going to change my answer. lol
haha, alright if you say so. As a guy it happened to me a few times...
#41 | 1714 days ago

ArmyStrong212 wrote:
haha, alright if you say so. As a guy it happened to me a few times...
but guy's are naturally disgusting, you know.
87  
#42 | 1714 days ago

so you are just going to kill my thread?
87  
#43 | 1714 days ago

Soooo, what question should I respond to??

 

99  
#44 | 1714 days ago

DeeRigga wrote:

Soooo, what question should I respond to??

 

have you ever had an inappropriate fantasy about a cartoon or video game character?
87  
#45 | 1714 days ago

That was MY question...thank you!

Yes...MFM and FMF

If you saw a person drop a wad of cash, and they were unaware of it, and YOU were...what would be your reaction???
99  
#46 | 1714 days ago
ArmyStrong212 (+)

kobe_lova wrote:
but guy's are naturally disgusting, you know.
hey hey, easy now
#47 | 1714 days ago

ArmyStrong212 wrote:
hey hey, easy now
87  
#48 | 1714 days ago

DeeRigga wrote:
That was MY question...thank you!

Yes...MFM and FMF

If you saw a person drop a wad of cash, and they were unaware of it, and YOU were...what would be your reaction???
take half then say I think you droped something


have you ever been caught when living at home doing the wild thing????????
69  
#49 | 1714 days ago
NMboyzfan (+)

maddhatter6691 wrote:
take half then say I think you droped something


have you ever been caught when living at home doing the wild thing????????
If that counts having your kids walk in on you, then yes.  I was a lot sneakier when I was living at home before college.

have you ever done something really shady to a co-worker that you wished later you hadn't done because it was a bit extreme?
#50 | 1714 days ago

(Edited by ms_hippie_queen)
NMboyzfan wrote:
If that counts having your kids walk in on you, then yes.  I was a lot sneakier when I was living at home before college.

have you ever done something really shady to a co-worker that you wished later you hadn't done because it was a bit extreme?
i called her an "f***ing idiot." i thought my computer monitor would block me saying it under my breath but she saw and heard it. maybe that's a good thing though.

*singing* iiiiii wanna knowwww....have you everrrr seeeen the rain...comin down..on a sunny day?
#51 | 1714 days ago

HouTxFan wrote:
CAUTION:  Momentary Hijack 

1) "Have you ever been uncertain as to whether you had sex the night before?"  Don'tcha hate it when that happens!

2) Young lady, we need to talk.  (Do as I say, not as I did when I was your age. Ha ha!)  Love, Mom

We now resume with our regularly scheduled programming...

Have you ever gotten "lucky" in a stadium?  (asked by Den-ace)
Not an official hijack, just responding... 

1)  Yes, which is partly why I quit doing all that sh*t that got me into those situations. 
2)  No need for the mother/daughter, no more of that for me.  Now I'm just a huge nerd ... you'd be begging me to get the hell out of the house once in awhile.  lol

Resume.
#52 | 1714 days ago

Bite me, tool.  You love my hijacks/semi-hijacks.  So shut it.

(Oh how I've missed you.)

PS - I missed a LOT on this damn poll.    So to catch up a bit...

Thank you, Michael. 
Shutup Stoney, I liked that movie back in the day.
Ashlie still IS the slut ... I'm reformed.    Unless you want to challenge Leigh to take over the smart sister role.
#53 | 1714 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
Bite me, tool.  You love my hijacks/semi-hijacks.  So shut it.

(Oh how I've missed you.)

PS - I missed a LOT on this damn poll.    So to catch up a bit...

Thank you, Michael. 
Shutup Stoney, I liked that movie back in the day.
Ashlie still IS the slut ... I'm reformed.    Unless you want to challenge Leigh to take over the smart sister role.
i love a challenge. as long as there are no questions on math, Asian History, or basketball, this should be easy.
#54 | 1714 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
i love a challenge. as long as there are no questions on math, Asian History, or basketball, this should be easy.
technically, i may be one of the smartest sluts you know (this should be easy... ha...pun intended).  Basketball questions are a must, baseball...ummm...not so much.
87  
#55 | 1714 days ago

i dont have question for me
ARE YOU LOOSING YOUR UNDERWEAR IN THE STREET SOME TIME,DAY OR ALWAYS?
89  
#56 | 1714 days ago
Dooney (+)

woody050681 wrote:
Just once on COPS


Do you sleep nude?
 I do most of the time.
#57 | 1714 days ago
Dooney (+)

jasonwrites wrote:
 Not completely, but I was close to it when I did the following...

Have you ever "had relations" in a state park?
 Relations no. Sex yes! LOL!
#58 | 1714 days ago
NMboyzfan (+)

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
i love a challenge. as long as there are no questions on math, Asian History, or basketball, this should be easy.
How about the mathematical history of Asian basketball?
#59 | 1714 days ago

NMboyzfan wrote:
How about the mathematical history of Asian basketball?
am i allowed to bloviate? i just can't be the slutty one...
#60 | 1714 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
am i allowed to bloviate? i just can't be the slutty one...
Yes I had to look up the definition of that word ........Upon reading the definition I say "Bloviate whoever you want" or did I understand the definition wrong
9  
#61 | 1714 days ago

woody050681 wrote:
Yes I had to look up the definition of that word ........Upon reading the definition I say "Bloviate whoever you want" or did I understand the definition wrong
ooooo...that's how rumors get started, coach.
i'll bloviate all night long if that's what it takes to keep my status!
#62 | 1714 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
ooooo...that's how rumors get started, coach.
i'll bloviate all night long if that's what it takes to keep my status!
Um the only response I can come up with is "That's awesome!!"
9  
#63 | 1714 days ago

WISAC1 wrote:
yes indeed.......       ever been caught pleasuring yourself?
guilty, lol
45  
#64 | 1714 days ago

ArmyStrong212 wrote:
come on Kobe Lova, you dont have to act like its never happened to you. We are not going to think less of you, $hit happens, its okay!!!
i was drunk, ex husband mmmmmmmmmmm banged me 3 times before i woke up...
45  
#65 | 1713 days ago

anew4u2 wrote:
i was drunk, ex husband mmmmmmmmmmm banged me 3 times before i woke up...
DAYUM!!  Is that what he told you??
99  
#66 | 1713 days ago
bcchop (+)

maddhatter6691 wrote:
not in a state park.

Have you every had sex standing up through your sun roof ?
yes.. in a 73 camero Z-28


have you ever had a 3 way?
#67 | 1713 days ago

bcchop wrote:
yes.. in a 73 camero Z-28


have you ever had a 3 way?
nope. because all the men refuse to have one with another man.

Have you ever gone cow-tipping?
87  
#68 | 1713 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
nope. because all the men refuse to have one with another man.

Have you ever gone cow-tipping?
tried it. it just pisses em off though. they don't actually tip. they charge you.

have you ever accidently swallowed the baby from a king cake?
#69 | 1713 days ago
NMboyzfan (+)

Nope.  I'm a guy.  The world is my urinal.

Ever been nekkid in a public place (even partially)?
#70 | 1713 days ago
ArmyStrong212 (+)

anew4u2 wrote:
i was drunk, ex husband mmmmmmmmmmm banged me 3 times before i woke up...
for real, how you do know? did he tell you
#71 | 1713 days ago

NMboyzfan wrote:
Nope.  I'm a guy.  The world is my urinal.

Ever been nekkid in a public place (even partially)?
In a car!


have you ever had sex in your parents bed?
87  
#72 | 1713 days ago

Yeah, I was scared because I didn't want to get "stiffed"

Have you ever had sex with somebody you had just met that same day?
#73 | 1713 days ago

nope unshaven


have your ever got caught masterbating in your closet?
69  
#74 | 1713 days ago
bcchop (+)

LMAO... no but there are a lot of women i'd  be willing to do it for...

ever get cought having sex by the cops?
#75 | 1713 days ago
bcchop (+)

Kenne wrote:
Yeah, I was scared because I didn't want to get "stiffed"

Have you ever had sex with somebody you had just met that same day?
YES... and it was good....
ever get your car stuck trying to sneakout on a 1 night stand?
#76 | 1713 days ago

DeeRigga wrote:
DAYUM!!  Is that what he told you??
oh trust me, we went at it like rabbits
45  
#77 | 1713 days ago

ArmyStrong212 wrote:
for real, how you do know? did he tell you
gee, i don't know, maybe because it felt like we did, all nice and lol
45  
#78 | 1713 days ago
ArmyStrong212 (+)

anew4u2 wrote:
gee, i don't know, maybe because it felt like we did, all nice and lol
so you were okay with it?
#79 | 1713 days ago
ArmyStrong212 (+)

anew4u2 wrote:
oh trust me, we went at it like rabbits
so if you two were like rabbits then you do remember.... right?
#80 | 1713 days ago

ArmyStrong212 wrote:
so you were okay with it?
no, i didn't say that, he is a ex husband now, i was pissed about it what was i suppose to do? Call the cops. they are lazy. besides i called them enough when he would hit me. thats one of the reasons he is a ex
45  
#81 | 1713 days ago

ArmyStrong212 wrote:
so if you two were like rabbits then you do remember.... right?
no i didn't say that. man what the hell is your problem,
45  
#82 | 1713 days ago

bcchop wrote:
LMAO... no but there are a lot of women i'd  be willing to do it for...

ever get cought having sex by the cops?
luckily no.


have you ever stripped for someone?
87  
#83 | 1712 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
luckily no.


have you ever stripped for someone?
For money?  No.    For a boyfriend?  Yes.

Have you ever told someone that you disapprove of his/her significant other? 
#84 | 1712 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
For money?  No.    For a boyfriend?  Yes.

Have you ever told someone that you disapprove of his/her significant other? 
No really none of my business who someone is seeing, of course you never tell your child you dislike theirs.

Have you ever told someone on the Q you disagree in a hurtful manner and meant it?
0  
#85 | 1712 days ago
ArmyStrong212 (+)

anew4u2 wrote:
no i didn't say that. man what the hell is your problem,
just giving you a hard time, thats it... calm down, its all in fun
#86 | 1712 days ago
ArmyStrong212 (+)

anew4u2 wrote:
no i didn't say that. man what the hell is your problem,
just giving you a hard time, calm down its all in fun!
#87 | 1712 days ago
NMboyzfan (+)

blondie45044 wrote:
No really none of my business who someone is seeing, of course you never tell your child you dislike theirs.

Have you ever told someone on the Q you disagree in a hurtful manner and meant it?
Nope, haven't had any run ins on the Q.  Used to have some real good ones on some of the yahoo boards though.

Have you ever been in  a car wreck that was your fault?
#88 | 1712 days ago
ArmyStrong212 (+)

(Edited by ArmyStrong212)
janet011685 wrote:
For money?  No.    For a boyfriend?  Yes.

Have you ever told someone that you disapprove of his/her significant other? 
Janet and i want to thank you for that dance!

No about the pet

Have you ever played a pro sport?
#89 | 1712 days ago

ArmyStrong212 wrote:
just giving you a hard time, calm down its all in fun!
i don't need a hard time. my life is hard enough without someone giving me shit.
45  
#90 | 1712 days ago
ArmyStrong212 (+)

anew4u2 wrote:
i don't need a hard time. my life is hard enough without someone giving me shit.
Okay, sorry.
#91 | 1712 days ago
ArmyStrong212 (+)

anew4u2 wrote:
i don't need a hard time. my life is hard enough without someone giving me shit.
Being a Yankees fan, that would drain someone's life and make it hard
#92 | 1712 days ago

Have you ever called your teached a dick and get caught
#93 | 1712 days ago

ArmyStrong212 wrote:
Being a Yankees fan, that would drain someone's life and make it hard
how about having 8 surgeries by the age of 35, including 3 back surgeries, my life sucks
45  
#94 | 1712 days ago
ArmyStrong212 (+)

ArmyStrong212 wrote:
Being a Yankees fan, that would drain someone's life and make it hard
at least your alive honey! I have had 4 surgeries by 14 (for broken bones) and knowing i will have arthritis for sure from playing baseball (Catcher) for 15 years. Have had a torn muscle in my back since High school. I sprain or tear my ankle ligaments at least once a month... so i know what you mean.
#95 | 1712 days ago

No never kept a stray we have 2 many animals already

If you get to much money back as change at the store do you try and give it back?
69  
#96 | 1712 days ago
NMboyzfan (+)

yup, I give it back.

If you saw a woman come out of the restroom at a bar with her dress stuck in her panty hose, would you tell her?
#97 | 1712 days ago

NMboyzfan wrote:
yup, I give it back.

If you saw a woman come out of the restroom at a bar with her dress stuck in her panty hose, would you tell her?
No I'd help her get it out being a gentleman

do you stop and help somebody when they are stuck in a snow drift?
69  
#98 | 1712 days ago

FOR $20.00 DOLLA

iF SOME DROPPED A TWENTY WOULD YOU GIVE IT TO THEM?
#99 | 1710 days ago

NMboyzfan wrote:
yup, I give it back.

If you saw a woman come out of the restroom at a bar with her dress stuck in her panty hose, would you tell her?
So you can't follow the HAVE YOU EVER format either?
87  
#100 | 1710 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
So you can't follow the HAVE YOU EVER format either?
It's a very difficult one to follow, I mean, it's not like it's in the title or description or used by nearly all other members in the thread

Whoops...
#101 | 1710 days ago

Chief_aka_James wrote:
It's a very difficult one to follow, I mean, it's not like it's in the title or description or used by nearly all other members in the thread

Whoops...
87  
#102 | 1708 days ago
Blonde_Kitten (+)

anew4u2 wrote:
no, i didn't say that, he is a ex husband now, i was pissed about it what was i suppose to do? Call the cops. they are lazy. besides i called them enough when he would hit me. thats one of the reasons he is a ex
Well, Michael your a cop right?... Are you lazy?
#103 | 1707 days ago
ArmyStrong212 (+)

Blonde_Kitten wrote:
Well, Michael your a cop right?... Are you lazy?
Never, gotta stay busy!!! I am still looking for you, so i can pull you over!
#104 | 1707 days ago

ArmyStrong212 wrote:
Never, gotta stay busy!!! I am still looking for you, so i can pull you over!
"I am still looking for you, so i can pull you over!"
Pull over, huh?  Is that what they're calling it nowadays? 


#105 | 1707 days ago
NMboyzfan (+)

Chief_aka_James wrote:
It's a very difficult one to follow, I mean, it's not like it's in the title or description or used by nearly all other members in the thread

Whoops...

<--------- Does not follow directions, does not play well with others.

#106 | 1707 days ago

NMboyzfan wrote:

<--------- Does not follow directions, does not play well with others.

those words: instant turn off

87  
#107 | 1707 days ago
NMboyzfan (+)

kobe_lova wrote:

those words: instant turn off

Watch it Missy or I'll bop you with a snowball!
#108 | 1707 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
nope. because all the men refuse to have one with another man.

Have you ever gone cow-tipping?
K L You need to swim in deeper waters some of us are not afraid of a little competition.  And in the intersest of multi-tasking/un hijacking things: If they dropped a $20 yes, if it were 5 figures on up I might have a moral crisis.  HAVE YOU EVER?  Sabotaged the relationship of a person you wanted to get with?  
#109 | 1707 days ago

NMboyzfan wrote:
Watch it Missy or I'll bop you with a snowball!
I'm not sure how i am supposed to take this...but it sounds a little dirty in my head and i like it.
87  
#110 | 1707 days ago

elevenbravo138again wrote:
K L You need to swim in deeper waters some of us are not afraid of a little competition.  And in the intersest of multi-tasking/un hijacking things: If they dropped a $20 yes, if it were 5 figures on up I might have a moral crisis.  HAVE YOU EVER?  Sabotaged the relationship of a person you wanted to get with?  
aww sh*t.... i like that. and a multi-tasker.  How you doin?

..and i think you can call me Ashlie now.

...and no, I haven't actually "sabotaged" but i have broken a few up!

Since, apparently you want this thread to live:
Have you ever had sex with a baby in the room? (usually a have you ever question is something the asker has done, but not in this case, fyi.)
87  
#111 | 1707 days ago
ArmyStrong212 (+)

janet011685 wrote:
"I am still looking for you, so i can pull you over!"
Pull over, huh?  Is that what they're calling it nowadays? 


No thats not what its called, thats just what i do!!!
#112 | 1704 days ago
Blonde_Kitten (+)

ArmyStrong212 wrote:
Never, gotta stay busy!!! I am still looking for you, so i can pull you over!
haha.. I'll let you know when Im in the area....
#113 | 1704 days ago
Blonde_Kitten (+)

ArmyStrong212 wrote:
It don't matter Janet, everyone has not known if they did it the night before at least once... some people that has happened more than once.

Plus Janet is freaking gorgeous, she is allowed one slip up every once in a while!!!
Freaking gorgeous must be your favorite phrase... Such a player.
#114 | 1674 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
aww sh*t.... i like that. and a multi-tasker.  How you doin?

..and i think you can call me Ashlie now.

...and no, I haven't actually "sabotaged" but i have broken a few up!

Since, apparently you want this thread to live:
Have you ever had sex with a baby in the room? (usually a have you ever question is something the asker has done, but not in this case, fyi.)
No....



Have You Ever Had Sex On The Beach... (Actual Sex..NOT the Drink)  
17  
#115 | 1674 days ago

HULL_17 wrote:
No....



Have You Ever Had Sex On The Beach... (Actual Sex..NOT the Drink)  
No......




have you ever killed an animal?
87  
#116 | 1674 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
No......




have you ever killed an animal?
i am 1-0 with a bb gun. squirrel never saw it coming. neither did i for that matter....

have you ever fallen asleep while talking to someone on the phone?
#117 | 1674 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
i am 1-0 with a bb gun. squirrel never saw it coming. neither did i for that matter....

have you ever fallen asleep while talking to someone on the phone?
Yea, and woke up 2 hours later with them still talking.

Have you ever woken up at 7 not knowing if it was am or pm?
#118 | 1672 days ago

Chief_aka_James wrote:
Yea, and woke up 2 hours later with them still talking.

Have you ever woken up at 7 not knowing if it was am or pm?
several times.


Have you ever slept in a car in your driveway?
87  
#119 | 1672 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
this thread was a good read. good job people.
87  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
Awards Night at the Q
Asked by rockysnappyduke | Locker Room, FanIQ | 6 questions asked 05/09/13
186 opinions | 15 comments | Last by Burrellfan1
HOF or Not?
Asked by Tiger_Pride2 | Locker Room, FanIQ | 1 questions asked 02/07/13
17 opinions | 18 comments | Last by Burrellfan1
Sideline Food
Asked by ohwell_ | Locker Room, FanIQ | 1 questions asked 09/02/14
9 opinions | 11 comments | Last by Burrellfan1
7-28 FanIQ Summertime Poll in Review
Asked by hclcdestin | Locker Room, FanIQ | 5 questions asked 07/28/14
45 opinions | 6 comments | Last by Lobotomy Jones
Should Faniq make A MOBILE APP for this site and IF SO would you use it ?
Asked by irmacourt | Locker Room, FanIQ | 1 questions asked 04/19/12
40 opinions | 28 comments | Last by KSbengals99