Skip to Next Poll »
2
Filter Error 2/11
Welcome back. This is the part of the locker room where you can sit and chat and chill for a while without offending or being shushed. Maybe you wanna watch a dvd or listen to your mp3. Yes, I rhymed. Something on your mind, post it! Random question, ask it? Hijacking is allowed and encouraged. Join the party, troll around, have a beer. It's cool. All are welcome, but please leave all BS in the hall. 
 
Good morning. No drama today. still thinking about Brooklyn Decker and that chick Cherrie posted in filter error 2/10 last night. Wow! Thank all of you who participate in these polls without judging us. It's f*cking refreshing!
| Closed on 02/26/10 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
23 Fans 
4%a. It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...
0%b. The NBA is FAN-tastic...
9%c. Dirty Diana, nah...Dirty Di-an-a, no...
13%d. Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice...
9%e. It's always raining in my head....
22%f. Bueller...Beuller...
26%g. Jose Cuervo is one of my best friends....
9%h. I need a vacation!

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#23 | 1684 days ago

DAY-O Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay- O Daylight come and me want to go home!

Morning All! Happy Thursday!

Mr. Rogers had great sweaters.
The NHL is FAN-tastic!
Michael Michael Michael
Again, WTF happened to Michael Keaton?
Not raining in my head, and thank you good dude up above that it isn't raining outside.
Ben Stein-----kind of a weirdo
I love tequila!----White, regular, expensive, cheap, creamed (this one is way yummy)
I have another three day weekend coming up-----thank you presidents of the United States of America.
Count Down to Stoney's team's beat down is now two MF'n days.


AND......my ass is getting a Wayne Simmonds bobble head tonight at the Kings game. Life is good.
GO KINGS!!!!!
Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice...  
  
75 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1684 days ago

Morning all!
Dirty Diana, nah...Dirty Di-an-a, no...  
#2 | 1684 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

Good Morning Kobe!!!! Can I RANT?
#3 | 1684 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

 If I click my heels together 3 times and say theres no place like Wrigley Field do you think there's a good chance I will wake up there? 
Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice...  
#4 | 1684 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

 Hey, Ashlie cali, cherrie, i just seen jim's (chisoxfan)  wall he has like 17 stadium beers. I say we take them he will never know it was us!! 
besides that he we can out run him. 
Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice...  
#5 | 1684 days ago

JRSFLAME88 wrote:
Good Morning Kobe!!!! Can I RANT?
of course!
Dirty Diana, nah...Dirty Di-an-a, no...  
#6 | 1684 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 Hey, Ashlie cali, cherrie, i just seen jim's (chisoxfan)  wall he has like 17 stadium beers. I say we take them he will never know it was us!! 
besides that he we can out run him. 
lol. sounds like a plan. Cherrie going to need to go on a bender after being snow in. It doesnt even snow here but when we get the warning, everyone else goes to buy bread and milk (why i dont know), I go to the liquor store.
Dirty Diana, nah...Dirty Di-an-a, no...  
#7 | 1684 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

kobe_lova wrote:
lol. sounds like a plan. Cherrie going to need to go on a bender after being snow in. It doesnt even snow here but when we get the warning, everyone else goes to buy bread and milk (why i dont know), I go to the liquor store.
 crap ashlie i just choked on my coffee!   i never thought about that you're right first thing gotta get the bread and milk all in a panic. me i always got MEAT! 
Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice...  
#8 | 1684 days ago

Who wants to be judged?
Jose Cuervo is one of my best friends....  
#9 | 1684 days ago
Cherrie (+)

kobe_lova wrote:
lol. sounds like a plan. Cherrie going to need to go on a bender after being snow in. It doesnt even snow here but when we get the warning, everyone else goes to buy bread and milk (why i dont know), I go to the liquor store.
Good morning ladies, I made it thru the night with alittle help from my friends. Now I have to shovel a path to the car, then dig out the car, then get to a mall. This time I won't forget the liquor store
Jose Cuervo is one of my best friends....  
#10 | 1684 days ago

Gu-moanin kids!  This is the skinny on what's goin down worldwide ...

SHOCKING the world this morning, CNN reports that Iran "May" be blocking communications including phones, internet, and yes ... even TV.  A source of the Wall Street Journal's informed the infidels (some Americans) that access to GMail and other world-wide email providers will be permamently suspended, so "[Iran] can quit relying on [commies] to provide them with technology."  Understandably [they] would like to prove they are technologically sufficient without [infidel] backing.

On the bright side of things, they've also imprisoned some 65 reporters, to date! 

Considering the fact that this report could've been published at any time since ..... I don't know .... the dawn of Fn technology .... I'm left thinking they're probably on the right MF'n trail in that regard.
Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice...  
#11 | 1684 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
lol. sounds like a plan. Cherrie going to need to go on a bender after being snow in. It doesnt even snow here but when we get the warning, everyone else goes to buy bread and milk (why i dont know), I go to the liquor store.
It doesn't snow much here in the winter, although we have had more snow this year than in years past. Any way, every time the weather dorks announce "the blizzard of the decade" people here run out and hoard up all the bread and milk they can cram in their shopping carts. Seriously, these people can't eat that many PB&J or grilled cheese sammiches.
#12 | 1684 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
Who wants to be judged?
 what do we have to do? 
Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice...  
#13 | 1684 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

Now I know why people just rent a place to live!  I have bought a house and it is a pain in the ass.  I never dreamed of all of the permits, code enforcements visits, ditches dug. septic tanks,wells, drive way that have to meet "Codes" before you can even start the house!  I'm ready to scream.  I met with my mover this morning and I was not at work 10 minutes before he called and said "code enforcement" said I would have to dig a f'ing ditch for drainage! Drainage? I live in South Ga and this land has never flooded!  Grrrrr.....I'm so aggravated!

On a happier note:   My beautiful, smart daughter turns 17 today and it seems like yesterday she was just a baby!  They grow up too fast!!!
#14 | 1684 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

RichyMcWiggleSr wrote:
Gu-moanin kids!  This is the skinny on what's goin down worldwide ...

SHOCKING the world this morning, CNN reports that Iran "May" be blocking communications including phones, internet, and yes ... even TV.  A source of the Wall Street Journal's informed the infidels (some Americans) that access to GMail and other world-wide email providers will be permamently suspended, so "[Iran] can quit relying on [commies] to provide them with technology."  Understandably [they] would like to prove they are technologically sufficient without [infidel] backing.

On the bright side of things, they've also imprisoned some 65 reporters, to date! 

Considering the fact that this report could've been published at any time since ..... I don't know .... the dawn of Fn technology .... I'm left thinking they're probably on the right MF'n trail in that regard.
 does this mean we may not be able to hear from nader? 
Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice...  
#15 | 1684 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 what do we have to do? 
Just go about your normal day and conversations, and you may be the lucky one at whom stones are cast   It's kind of like the daily Qbucks lottery
Jose Cuervo is one of my best friends....  
#16 | 1684 days ago
Cherrie (+)

JRSFLAME88 wrote:
Now I know why people just rent a place to live!  I have bought a house and it is a pain in the ass.  I never dreamed of all of the permits, code enforcements visits, ditches dug. septic tanks,wells, drive way that have to meet "Codes" before you can even start the house!  I'm ready to scream.  I met with my mover this morning and I was not at work 10 minutes before he called and said "code enforcement" said I would have to dig a f'ing ditch for drainage! Drainage? I live in South Ga and this land has never flooded!  Grrrrr.....I'm so aggravated!

On a happier note:   My beautiful, smart daughter turns 17 today and it seems like yesterday she was just a baby!  They grow up too fast!!!
Congrats and best wishes to your daughter
Jose Cuervo is one of my best friends....  
#17 | 1684 days ago
Cherrie (+)

(Edited by Cherrie)

.

Jose Cuervo is one of my best friends....  
#18 | 1684 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
Just go about your normal day and conversations, and you may be the lucky one at whom stones are cast   It's kind of like the daily Qbucks lottery
  ok  
Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice...  
#19 | 1684 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

JRSFLAME88 wrote:
Now I know why people just rent a place to live!  I have bought a house and it is a pain in the ass.  I never dreamed of all of the permits, code enforcements visits, ditches dug. septic tanks,wells, drive way that have to meet "Codes" before you can even start the house!  I'm ready to scream.  I met with my mover this morning and I was not at work 10 minutes before he called and said "code enforcement" said I would have to dig a f'ing ditch for drainage! Drainage? I live in South Ga and this land has never flooded!  Grrrrr.....I'm so aggravated!

On a happier note:   My beautiful, smart daughter turns 17 today and it seems like yesterday she was just a baby!  They grow up too fast!!!
 Happy Birthday to her, I hope her day is wonderful.
Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice...  
#20 | 1684 days ago

In more local news, author of "Listening to the Spirit Within: 50 Perspectives on Faith," Mr. Roland Martin put forward his advice in a column for our President:

"Channel your inner Al Capone and go gangsta against your foes. Let 'em know that if they aren't with you, they are against you, and will pay the price."

....Hmmmm, nevermind that he didn't say "Who" would pay the price in this incomplete statement, because of the last comma *tsk*tsk*....

....Also, nevermind that he chose a [] gangster who had the 'syph' from a young age and spouted on about commies and foreigners in his later years (Im-pecker-bel example of an 'O.G.' Mister!!)....

This advice is meant to urge the President to unilateraly "set a deadline to have his folks confirmed. If not, appoint them all during the recess and go on about your business."

Considering the success our former President had with "unilateral" actions, WHY NOT?????????????
Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice...  
#21 | 1684 days ago

JRSFLAME88 wrote:
Now I know why people just rent a place to live!  I have bought a house and it is a pain in the ass.  I never dreamed of all of the permits, code enforcements visits, ditches dug. septic tanks,wells, drive way that have to meet "Codes" before you can even start the house!  I'm ready to scream.  I met with my mover this morning and I was not at work 10 minutes before he called and said "code enforcement" said I would have to dig a f'ing ditch for drainage! Drainage? I live in South Ga and this land has never flooded!  Grrrrr.....I'm so aggravated!

On a happier note:   My beautiful, smart daughter turns 17 today and it seems like yesterday she was just a baby!  They grow up too fast!!!
Welcome to home-ownership.  If it makes you feel any better, I shelled out approximately $6000 in the first month or so that I lived in my place ... and I have a condo. 

PS - Happy Birthday to your daughter. 
Bueller...Beuller...  
#22 | 1684 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 Happy Birthday to her, I hope her day is wonderful.
Thank you. You know she is my princess!
#23 | 1684 days ago

DAY-O Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay- O Daylight come and me want to go home!

Morning All! Happy Thursday!

Mr. Rogers had great sweaters.
The NHL is FAN-tastic!
Michael Michael Michael
Again, WTF happened to Michael Keaton?
Not raining in my head, and thank you good dude up above that it isn't raining outside.
Ben Stein-----kind of a weirdo
I love tequila!----White, regular, expensive, cheap, creamed (this one is way yummy)
I have another three day weekend coming up-----thank you presidents of the United States of America.
Count Down to Stoney's team's beat down is now two MF'n days.


AND......my ass is getting a Wayne Simmonds bobble head tonight at the Kings game. Life is good.
GO KINGS!!!!!
Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice...  
#24 | 1684 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

kteacher wrote:
DAY-O Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay- O Daylight come and me want to go home!

Morning All! Happy Thursday!

Mr. Rogers had great sweaters.
The NHL is FAN-tastic!
Michael Michael Michael
Again, WTF happened to Michael Keaton?
Not raining in my head, and thank you good dude up above that it isn't raining outside.
Ben Stein-----kind of a weirdo
I love tequila!----White, regular, expensive, cheap, creamed (this one is way yummy)
I have another three day weekend coming up-----thank you presidents of the United States of America.
Count Down to Stoney's team's beat down is now two MF'n days.


AND......my ass is getting a Wayne Simmonds bobble head tonight at the Kings game. Life is good.
GO KINGS!!!!!
 I would like to know what happened to Michael Keaton too. Go Kings!!! lol.  Hey when do they play the blackhawks? 
Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice...  
#25 | 1684 days ago

kteacher wrote:
DAY-O Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay- O Daylight come and me want to go home!

Morning All! Happy Thursday!

Mr. Rogers had great sweaters.
The NHL is FAN-tastic!
Michael Michael Michael
Again, WTF happened to Michael Keaton?
Not raining in my head, and thank you good dude up above that it isn't raining outside.
Ben Stein-----kind of a weirdo
I love tequila!----White, regular, expensive, cheap, creamed (this one is way yummy)
I have another three day weekend coming up-----thank you presidents of the United States of America.
Count Down to Stoney's team's beat down is now two MF'n days.


AND......my ass is getting a Wayne Simmonds bobble head tonight at the Kings game. Life is good.
GO KINGS!!!!!
I went ATVing at a tequila distillery in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico a couple years ago ... if I'd known, I would have brought you back some tequila.  "Arriba, abajo, al centro, y entro." 

Then again, I didn't know you then, so it probably would have been a little weird if I'd done that. 
Bueller...Beuller...  
#26 | 1684 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Morning all!
Morning, sis. By the by (as I'm massively over-posting in this poll today, geeez), why in the hell was I NOT following your updates?  What in the world? 

Fixed.  We may now proceed.
Bueller...Beuller...  
#27 | 1684 days ago

(Edited by kteacher)
janet011685 wrote:
I went ATVing at a tequila distillery in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico a couple years ago ... if I'd known, I would have brought you back some tequila.  "Arriba, abajo, al centro, y entro." 

Then again, I didn't know you then, so it probably would have been a little weird if I'd done that. 
NO way....I went to that same distillery----in the jungle right....with a tequila plant in the front? Went right after zip lining. My sister and two of our friends were the only ones in our tour group who didn't speak Spanish, so we got a lot of samples. Who knew they had Almond tequila? (darn good by the way)
Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice...  
#28 | 1684 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 I would like to know what happened to Michael Keaton too. Go Kings!!! lol.  Hey when do they play the blackhawks? 
March 10th in Chicago, and March 18th in Los Angeles.
Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice...  
#29 | 1684 days ago

kteacher wrote:
NO way....I went to that same distillery----in the jungle right....with a tequila plant in the front? Went right after zip lining. My sister and two of our friends were the only ones in our tour group who didn't speak Spanish, so we got a lot of samples. Who knew they had Almond tequila? (darn good by the way)
Yep, I forget the name now.  Although I would have preferred the tequila samples BEFORE the ATV ride.   
Long story that is comical looking back, but let's just say that no one told me to wear long pants (in 103 degree temps, who knew?), my ATV was not fully-functional, and I got yelled at by our tour guide ... several times.   
Bueller...Beuller...  
#30 | 1684 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
Yep, I forget the name now.  Although I would have preferred the tequila samples BEFORE the ATV ride.   
Long story that is comical looking back, but let's just say that no one told me to wear long pants (in 103 degree temps, who knew?), my ATV was not fully-functional, and I got yelled at by our tour guide ... several times.   
OUCH!
Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice...  
#31 | 1684 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

(Edited by cubsgirl2)
janet011685 wrote:
Welcome to home-ownership.  If it makes you feel any better, I shelled out approximately $6000 in the first month or so that I lived in my place ... and I have a condo. 

PS - Happy Birthday to your daughter. 
 I will never be done with all the crap this house needs. Damn me for falling in love with an older house!  And the worst part of it is having to admit my mother was right.. She eats that s**t up. 
Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice...  
#32 | 1684 days ago

Well, let's see...
Duke beat NC at Chapel Hill last night... woohoo!
A Telecaster has been added to the Beans' 6 string ensemble... great!
Marcus's feet have not touched the floor since Sunday night's Saints Super Show... enjoy it all my homie!
I'm bummed for the folks gettin' hammered in the North by Old Man Winter, be safe and thoughts are with you guys.
Nice to hear the sun's out in SoCal... wait, it never rains in California, right?
Kings win 37th game tonight and wrap up 38th Saturday just in time to rock it in the Olympics for a while.
The Braves are coming together and Bobby Cox's last season coaching will be a great one.
Oh yeah, and ROLL TIDE!
Ok... I'm d-u-n...
It's always raining in my head....  
#33 | 1684 days ago

Beaneaters wrote:
Well, let's see...
Duke beat NC at Chapel Hill last night... woohoo!
A Telecaster has been added to the Beans' 6 string ensemble... great!
Marcus's feet have not touched the floor since Sunday night's Saints Super Show... enjoy it all my homie!
I'm bummed for the folks gettin' hammered in the North by Old Man Winter, be safe and thoughts are with you guys.
Nice to hear the sun's out in SoCal... wait, it never rains in California, right?
Kings win 37th game tonight and wrap up 38th Saturday just in time to rock it in the Olympics for a while.
The Braves are coming together and Bobby Cox's last season coaching will be a great one.
Oh yeah, and ROLL TIDE!
Ok... I'm d-u-n...
Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice...  
#34 | 1684 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 I will never be done with all the crap this house needs. Damn me for falling in love with an older house!  And the worst part of it is having to admit my mother was right.. She eats that s**t up. 
It's ok, I love old houses, too.  Especially old Victorians.   
I can't afford to actually buy one, but that's another story ... don't trample my dream! 
Bueller...Beuller...  
#35 | 1684 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

janet011685 wrote:
It's ok, I love old houses, too.  Especially old Victorians.   
I can't afford to actually buy one, but that's another story ... don't trample my dream! 
 ok I wont. and i wouldn't trade this house for anything. it just gets hard to keep up with it especially being a single woman. thank god for my nephew tyler, who never can say no to his aunt g   
Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice...  
#36 | 1684 days ago

RichyMcWiggleSr wrote:
In more local news, author of "Listening to the Spirit Within: 50 Perspectives on Faith," Mr. Roland Martin put forward his advice in a column for our President:

"Channel your inner Al Capone and go gangsta against your foes. Let 'em know that if they aren't with you, they are against you, and will pay the price."

....Hmmmm, nevermind that he didn't say "Who" would pay the price in this incomplete statement, because of the last comma *tsk*tsk*....

....Also, nevermind that he chose a [] gangster who had the 'syph' from a young age and spouted on about commies and foreigners in his later years (Im-pecker-bel example of an 'O.G.' Mister!!)....

This advice is meant to urge the President to unilateraly "set a deadline to have his folks confirmed. If not, appoint them all during the recess and go on about your business."

Considering the success our former President had with "unilateral" actions, WHY NOT?????????????

i owe you one.

Dirty Diana, nah...Dirty Di-an-a, no...  
#37 | 1684 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

janet011685 wrote:
It's ok, I love old houses, too.  Especially old Victorians.   
I can't afford to actually buy one, but that's another story ... don't trample my dream! 
Then you would love a town about 20 miles from me. It is full of Original Victorian houses!  They even have a Victorian Christmas where people where Victorian clothes and the shops open up like the old times.
http://www.thomasvillega.com/?page_id=24

#38 | 1684 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
Morning, sis. By the by (as I'm massively over-posting in this poll today, geeez), why in the hell was I NOT following your updates?  What in the world? 

Fixed.  We may now proceed.
is it yesterday?
Dirty Diana, nah...Dirty Di-an-a, no...  
#39 | 1684 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
Who wants to be judged?
I judge you daily...but you'd like the results!
Dirty Diana, nah...Dirty Di-an-a, no...  
#40 | 1684 days ago

kteacher wrote:
DAY-O Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay- O Daylight come and me want to go home!

Morning All! Happy Thursday!

Mr. Rogers had great sweaters.
The NHL is FAN-tastic!
Michael Michael Michael
Again, WTF happened to Michael Keaton?
Not raining in my head, and thank you good dude up above that it isn't raining outside.
Ben Stein-----kind of a weirdo
I love tequila!----White, regular, expensive, cheap, creamed (this one is way yummy)
I have another three day weekend coming up-----thank you presidents of the United States of America.
Count Down to Stoney's team's beat down is now two MF'n days.


AND......my ass is getting a Wayne Simmonds bobble head tonight at the Kings game. Life is good.
GO KINGS!!!!!
Jose Cuervo is one of my best friends....  
#41 | 1684 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
Yep, I forget the name now.  Although I would have preferred the tequila samples BEFORE the ATV ride.   
Long story that is comical looking back, but let's just say that no one told me to wear long pants (in 103 degree temps, who knew?), my ATV was not fully-functional, and I got yelled at by our tour guide ... several times.   
That's Fn hillarious!

As it turns out ...

Back in '98, as a Private in the Marines, some buddies of mine decided to go down there and happened upon, what I'm guessing now, is that same distillery!  One of them, Drake, being a wildcat that he was, happened to be LIT prior to getting onto his ATV.  He wound up rolling it, and in a Mexican hospital to treat cuts all over his body (especially his face). 

He was released after a few hours of treatment, and in true Marine Corps fashion, was taken to the nearest bar immediately after where they both were almost arrested.

Funny thing was, they couldn't get into trouble, because up until the following Monday, it was TJ that was off-limits!!  LOL

Good times!!!
Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice...  
#42 | 1684 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
I don't care how long they have been rebuilding (by the way it's been longer..lol), they are kicking ass now Snowy Pants.
Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice...  
#43 | 1684 days ago

JRSFLAME88 wrote:
Then you would love a town about 20 miles from me. It is full of Original Victorian houses!  They even have a Victorian Christmas where people where Victorian clothes and the shops open up like the old times.
http://www.thomasvillega.com/?page_id=24

I want it ... not in yellow, though. 
Bueller...Beuller...  
#44 | 1684 days ago

kteacher wrote:
I don't care how long they have been rebuilding (by the way it's been longer..lol), they are kicking ass now Snowy Pants.
That was the only picture I could find on Google
Jose Cuervo is one of my best friends....  
#45 | 1684 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 Hey, Ashlie cali, cherrie, i just seen jim's (chisoxfan)  wall he has like 17 stadium beers. I say we take them he will never know it was us!! 
besides that he we can out run him. 
I'm in!!
Bueller...Beuller...  
#46 | 1684 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

 lmao, hi jim, how are you?  
Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice...  
#47 | 1684 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

 well i'm not but it seems i have already respected you twice today.lol
Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice...  
#48 | 1684 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

 go ahead rant and rave thats what this poll is all abouit, do some hijacking while you are here. it's all good
Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice...  
#49 | 1684 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

kobe_lova wrote:
Morning all!
 hey ashlie, go tell jim its ok to rant and rave.lol
Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice...  
#50 | 1684 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 hey ashlie, go tell jim its ok to rant and rave.lol
done.
Dirty Diana, nah...Dirty Di-an-a, no...  
#51 | 1684 days ago

How is it that one person(me) can wait on 4 people, while another person(teller with bad wig) is still waiting on the same person for the last ten minutes? If she counts that money one more time I am going to strangle her! She is so busy talking that she will probably be out of balance again tonight!!  I am annoyed....I think I need to go to the Mexican restaurant down the street and have a couple of tequila shots for lunch...then I may have a little more patience!
Bueller...Beuller...  
#52 | 1684 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

#53 | 1684 days ago

Hi all,  the beautiful blue Carolina skies are shining today, but it is so cold, only 37 here.  I think i am getting cabin fever.  I need some warm weather.
It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...  
#54 | 1684 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
I judge you daily...but you'd like the results!
well my oh my
Jose Cuervo is one of my best friends....  
#55 | 1684 days ago

Its snowing outside....wish it would rain instead....
It's always raining in my head....  
#56 | 1684 days ago

Well,  with this new sportsbook, you can bet your sweet ass there's a teacher in here who will be getting a bet request as soon as Saturday's games become available
Jose Cuervo is one of my best friends....  
#57 | 1684 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
Well,  with this new sportsbook, you can bet your sweet ass there's a teacher in here who will be getting a bet request as soon as Saturday's games become available


Bring it!
Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice...  
#58 | 1684 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

Cali_Kat wrote:
How is it that one person(me) can wait on 4 people, while another person(teller with bad wig) is still waiting on the same person for the last ten minutes? If she counts that money one more time I am going to strangle her! She is so busy talking that she will probably be out of balance again tonight!!  I am annoyed....I think I need to go to the Mexican restaurant down the street and have a couple of tequila shots for lunch...then I may have a little more patience!
 maybe shes counting money to make up for a lack of a sexual life? just a guess.
Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice...  
#59 | 1684 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

cuddles127017 wrote:
Hi all,  the beautiful blue Carolina skies are shining today, but it is so cold, only 37 here.  I think i am getting cabin fever.  I need some warm weather.
 would you like to go to the liquor store with me and cherrie? 
Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice...  
#60 | 1684 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

kteacher wrote:


Bring it!
 ew yes i like this betting thing so i got 50 that says blackhawks beat the kings ok
Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice...  
#61 | 1684 days ago

these two amuse me. this is the first time in my life i've ever been looking forward to a hockey game. lol
Dirty Diana, nah...Dirty Di-an-a, no...  
#62 | 1684 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
these two amuse me. this is the first time in my life i've ever been looking forward to a hockey game. lol
Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice...  
#63 | 1684 days ago

mojo wrote:
It doesn't snow much here in the winter, although we have had more snow this year than in years past. Any way, every time the weather dorks announce "the blizzard of the decade" people here run out and hoard up all the bread and milk they can cram in their shopping carts. Seriously, these people can't eat that many PB&J or grilled cheese sammiches.
take some of mine. please. when we are getting a storm, the genius weather people stand outside on camera all over the area just to let us know it's snowing. for real effect they stick a ruler in the snow every 15 minutes and show traffic on the freeway going 45mph instead of 65mph. here's a newsflash for you numbnuts, i can see the crap piling up in my driveway.  they call themselves storm trackers.  we call them moronic A**H***S. try tracking it with the millions of dollars worth of radar you have and give these ridiculous updates a rest. RETURN US TO OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING.  CHRIST!!!!!......... thanks for letting me vent. you may now return to the locker room.
I need a vacation!  
#64 | 1684 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
Its snowing outside....wish it would rain instead....
snowing outside? is that normal or does it usually snow INSIDE?  hahaha
I need a vacation!  
#65 | 1684 days ago
NMboyzfan (+)

Allright, I'm back.  I missed my Tuesday rant, which leaves me a little depressed but I'll let that pressure build for next week.  So, I went to a dogshow with my bulldog, Doc.  He did OK, but we didn't win so i bought his fat ass a new bag of kibble and we drive on.  I was gone all weekend, and when I got home, the freakin snow is still piled up here.  I don't know about all of you, but I kinda prefer summer.  Oh well, then I find out my youngest has bronchitis.  I take him to the octor, we get some meds, and I got an excuse to stay home a couple of more days.  I have now played Tomb Raider until I can't see straight, and I still haven't beat that damn game. Now I get on here and find that I am actually one of the answers to the who said it poll.  I feel like a g*d d*mn movie star now.

Did I miss anything?
Jose Cuervo is one of my best friends....  
#66 | 1684 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 maybe shes counting money to make up for a lack of a sexual life? just a guess.
I think its just her man hands that prevent her from counting money fast. I swear she used to be a man. LOL
Bueller...Beuller...  
#67 | 1684 days ago
Cherrie (+)

Huh! where? where?Drooling Bouncy Smiley
Jose Cuervo is one of my best friends....  
#68 | 1684 days ago
Cherrie (+)

Jose Cuervo is one of my best friends....  
#69 | 1684 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

 where have you been? about time you got here. hi
Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice...  
#70 | 1684 days ago

NMboyzfan wrote:
Allright, I'm back.  I missed my Tuesday rant, which leaves me a little depressed but I'll let that pressure build for next week.  So, I went to a dogshow with my bulldog, Doc.  He did OK, but we didn't win so i bought his fat ass a new bag of kibble and we drive on.  I was gone all weekend, and when I got home, the freakin snow is still piled up here.  I don't know about all of you, but I kinda prefer summer.  Oh well, then I find out my youngest has bronchitis.  I take him to the octor, we get some meds, and I got an excuse to stay home a couple of more days.  I have now played Tomb Raider until I can't see straight, and I still haven't beat that damn game. Now I get on here and find that I am actually one of the answers to the who said it poll.  I feel like a g*d d*mn movie star now.

Did I miss anything?
WTF!?! it's thursday!!! about time.  and of course you missed sh*t!
Dirty Diana, nah...Dirty Di-an-a, no...  
#71 | 1684 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

Cherrie wrote:
 umm can we go to jail for that? i mean i'm game but hed better have stamina if i'm goin to jail for it.  
Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice...  
#72 | 1684 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 umm can we go to jail for that? i mean i'm game but hed better have stamina if i'm goin to jail for it.  
i have no idea. maybe it should just be a look, dont touch situation.
Dirty Diana, nah...Dirty Di-an-a, no...  
#73 | 1683 days ago
Cherrie (+)

(Edited by Cherrie)
kobe_lova wrote:
i have no idea. maybe it should just be a look, dont touch situation.
I was thinking we could just put on some slow jams and  'rub-a-dub' for alittle while
Jose Cuervo is one of my best friends....  
#74 | 1683 days ago

Cherrie wrote:
I was thinking we could just put on some slow jams and  'rub-a-dub' for alittle while
that works...i guess
Dirty Diana, nah...Dirty Di-an-a, no...  
#75 | 1683 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

Cherrie wrote:
I was thinking we could just put on some slow jams and  'rub-a-dub' for alittle while
 No, no rub-a-dub! were women come on rub-a-dub is for teen agers. we are fully grown perfectly healthy american women, we don't want rub-a-dub. oh crap wait its tomorrow sorry ashlie last post in here i promise
Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice...  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
Filter Error 9/18
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/18/14
5 opinions | 28 comments | Last by JenX63
Filter Error 9/19
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/19/14
7 opinions | 31 comments | Last by JenX63
Filter Error 9/17
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/17/14
10 opinions | 19 comments | Last by Dream_Machine
Favorite Teams?
Asked by OneStepBeyond | Locker Room, FanIQ | 1 questions asked 02/12/13
23 opinions | 26 comments | Last by ML31
True Confessional...
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/17/14
8 opinions | 24 comments | Last by icfeet