Skip to Next Poll »
8
Have you ever been to a girls catfight?? or gentlemen have you seen one. (Edited 10/05/10 11:59PM by Jess)
Have you ever been to a girls catfight?? or gentlemen have you seen one. <span style="font-size:12px;">(Edited 10/05/10 11:59PM by Jess)</span> Photo HOW WAS IT
| Closed on 10/06/10 at 12:00AM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room, Entertainment | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
35 Fans 
9%a. FUNNY
37%b. ENTERTAINING
3%c. I JOINED THEM
11%d. I STOPPED IT AND PEOPLE BOOED ME
40%e. _____________

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#7 | 1504 days ago
ChristiSunshine (+)

 I got into a fight with a drag queen once.  Didn't throw punches.  A lot of shoving.  She crashed my party, got loud, got the police called on us, and refused to leave.  She pushed me first, so I had to defend myself.  She did leave after i shoved her hard enough to send her sliding down a dresser.
_____________  
  
54 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1504 days ago
18packabs (+)

Chicks RULE!!!!!!! got MUD??????
_____________  
#2 | 1504 days ago

I dont fight women....never have. except my cousin when we were younger because i knew the bitch would be a challenge.
_____________  
#3 | 1504 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

Do they schedule them and sell tickets?
_____________  
#4 | 1504 days ago

Yeah I saw two female cats fighting the other day......I think the Calico cat won
_____________  
#5 | 1504 days ago

I've never been one to get into fights, but I had a cousin who did (frequently) when we were younger.
I STOPPED IT AND PEOPLE BOOED ME  
#6 | 1504 days ago

They can certainly be nasty. With all that hair pulling, ouch!!
_____________  
#7 | 1504 days ago
ChristiSunshine (+)

 I got into a fight with a drag queen once.  Didn't throw punches.  A lot of shoving.  She crashed my party, got loud, got the police called on us, and refused to leave.  She pushed me first, so I had to defend myself.  She did leave after i shoved her hard enough to send her sliding down a dresser.
_____________  
#8 | 1504 days ago

I'll never forget what happened one night at a club while playing a slow song and watching people slow dancing and all getting mellow/getting their swerve on. At the edge of the dance floor there were two couples sitting a table together where the two ladies there suddenly leaped across the table and started a-whooping up on each other. Though the bouncers did breaking up the fight, they did have the decency to allow everybody to watch the fight for five minutes or so...
_____________  
#9 | 1504 days ago

Saw one in the middle of the street in Pattaya Beach, Thailand. All of guys just stood and cheered it on until the Thai police came and broke it up. Those two were visicous. When it was over they were wearing less clothing on than when they started. Which by the way isnt saying much
_____________  
#10 | 1503 days ago

Oh Yeah and when the clothes start getting ripped off it just gets better
more aggressions pretty exciting actually
ENTERTAINING  
#11 | 1503 days ago

ChristiSunshine wrote:
 I got into a fight with a drag queen once.  Didn't throw punches.  A lot of shoving.  She crashed my party, got loud, got the police called on us, and refused to leave.  She pushed me first, so I had to defend myself.  She did leave after i shoved her hard enough to send her sliding down a dresser.
I thought Drag Queens were men?  (*shudders*)
#12 | 1503 days ago

Kenne wrote:
I thought Drag Queens were men?  (*shudders*)
 Don't tell THEM that.

I got into my fair share (ok, more than my fair share) of fights when I was younger, and quite a few right up through college.
Illegal substances + a bad temper = fights with anyone who looks at you (men, women, whatever).  
#13 | 1503 days ago

It was all about me, so I had to stop it
I JOINED THEM  
#14 | 1503 days ago

Nope!!!
_____________  
#15 | 1503 days ago

(Edited by Debi_L)
to see two females going at it over a man....F*** THAT!!!! I have never fought a female over my man or any man for that...you want him...take him, but his wallet and keys stay with me! But i can say i have had my share of fist fights in High School...hehehehe! I fight only for justice and the underdog...i hate bullies!!!!!


edited to remove profanity ~ JCF
_____________  
#16 | 1501 days ago

get in trouble with who? me? naw, say what you feel kcpartygirl....thats what these postings are for....YOUR COMMENT IS ALWAYS WELCOMED WITH PHATKAT....
_____________  
#17 | 1444 days ago

My younger sister always seem to find fights, but she would always just start them and then call for me to finish. I have not been in one since she passed away Gosh how I miss the good ole days. Love ya sister, thinking of you always miss you alot! 
_____________  
#18 | 1419 days ago

let me tell you what happened to kitty this weekend....EGADS!!! First, why do females hate on each other?! Cuz, you don't like her or cuz you hating on her outfits or the guys that come around here....sheeesh! GROW THE HELL UP!!!   Well this is what happened Saturday nite at this piasas (mexican cowboys) club....this one girl had this lovely lil outfit, and was getting lots of attention...she works there...so this other girl who is very insecure and hates on everybody...starts talking smack....and gets this other girl who works there on her side...so  by the 1a.m. all are drunk and the girl with the cute outfit gets corned by the 2nd girl who the 1st girl got her all heated up (the insecured one) and starts swinging..well the girl with the cute outfit went crazy and started swinging back plus throwing glasses and cracked the 2nd girl right smack on the forehead and of course i was caught in the middle of it all and got kicked in the stomach and hit in the head with a chair...so when all the guys saw that....ALL HELL BROKE LOSE!! they did not want to see their phatkittykat injured...too late....i start screaming and pulling them foolish girls apart and some how i got all wet and finally the security and owner pulls them apart and i just sat there with my beer in my hand nodding my head and just mumbling to myself....YOU STUPID MUTHAF**!!!! FK*** UP MY HIGH!!!! Good thing one of my honey's showed up and took care of his phatkat..meow meow meow!
_____________  
#19 | 1419 days ago

I witnessed two drunk gals fighting in a tavern parking lot. It was U G L Y
FUNNY  
#20 | 1419 days ago

I seen one a few tears back at a party and all they did was pull each others hair. it was like a hockey fight, no one stopped them until on fell to the ground.
FUNNY  
#21 | 1419 days ago

phatkat wrote:
let me tell you what happened to kitty this weekend....EGADS!!! First, why do females hate on each other?! Cuz, you don't like her or cuz you hating on her outfits or the guys that come around here....sheeesh! GROW THE HELL UP!!!   Well this is what happened Saturday nite at this piasas (mexican cowboys) club....this one girl had this lovely lil outfit, and was getting lots of attention...she works there...so this other girl who is very insecure and hates on everybody...starts talking smack....and gets this other girl who works there on her side...so  by the 1a.m. all are drunk and the girl with the cute outfit gets corned by the 2nd girl who the 1st girl got her all heated up (the insecured one) and starts swinging..well the girl with the cute outfit went crazy and started swinging back plus throwing glasses and cracked the 2nd girl right smack on the forehead and of course i was caught in the middle of it all and got kicked in the stomach and hit in the head with a chair...so when all the guys saw that....ALL HELL BROKE LOSE!! they did not want to see their phatkittykat injured...too late....i start screaming and pulling them foolish girls apart and some how i got all wet and finally the security and owner pulls them apart and i just sat there with my beer in my hand nodding my head and just mumbling to myself....YOU STUPID MUTHAF**!!!! FK*** UP MY HIGH!!!! Good thing one of my honey's showed up and took care of his phatkat..meow meow meow!
Wow!
_____________  
#22 | 1419 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Wow!
that's what i said once i got home...slept all through the memorial holiday...swelling went down and thank goodness for Witchhazel....that stuff works marvels on the bruises...hehehe!
_____________  
#23 | 1419 days ago

phatkat wrote:
that's what i said once i got home...slept all through the memorial holiday...swelling went down and thank goodness for Witchhazel....that stuff works marvels on the bruises...hehehe!
and thats why I dont break up fights. LOL
_____________  
#24 | 1419 days ago

Does the WWE count? 
ENTERTAINING  
#25 | 1419 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
and thats why I dont break up fights. LOL
me either...i said, i got caught in the middle literally! lmaoooo! I usually just go to the other side, but these beetchas where fast and furious and i was slow and fukd up! lol...lol
_____________  
#26 | 1419 days ago

phatkat wrote:
me either...i said, i got caught in the middle literally! lmaoooo! I usually just go to the other side, but these beetchas where fast and furious and i was slow and fukd up! lol...lol
Ha!...oh okay.
_____________  
#27 | 1419 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
 Don't tell THEM that.

I got into my fair share (ok, more than my fair share) of fights when I was younger, and quite a few right up through college.
Illegal substances + a bad temper = fights with anyone who looks at you (men, women, whatever).  

That is my J!!  Gotta love gangsta chicks!

#28 | 1419 days ago
vindog (+)

phatkat wrote:
let me tell you what happened to kitty this weekend....EGADS!!! First, why do females hate on each other?! Cuz, you don't like her or cuz you hating on her outfits or the guys that come around here....sheeesh! GROW THE HELL UP!!!   Well this is what happened Saturday nite at this piasas (mexican cowboys) club....this one girl had this lovely lil outfit, and was getting lots of attention...she works there...so this other girl who is very insecure and hates on everybody...starts talking smack....and gets this other girl who works there on her side...so  by the 1a.m. all are drunk and the girl with the cute outfit gets corned by the 2nd girl who the 1st girl got her all heated up (the insecured one) and starts swinging..well the girl with the cute outfit went crazy and started swinging back plus throwing glasses and cracked the 2nd girl right smack on the forehead and of course i was caught in the middle of it all and got kicked in the stomach and hit in the head with a chair...so when all the guys saw that....ALL HELL BROKE LOSE!! they did not want to see their phatkittykat injured...too late....i start screaming and pulling them foolish girls apart and some how i got all wet and finally the security and owner pulls them apart and i just sat there with my beer in my hand nodding my head and just mumbling to myself....YOU STUPID MUTHAF**!!!! FK*** UP MY HIGH!!!! Good thing one of my honey's showed up and took care of his phatkat..meow meow meow!
Moral of the story?  Hotties in little dresses, alcohol, and Mexican Cowboys do NOT mix?
I STOPPED IT AND PEOPLE BOOED ME  
#29 | 1419 days ago

vindog wrote:
Moral of the story?  Hotties in little dresses, alcohol, and Mexican Cowboys do NOT mix?
who you tellin!!!!! i'm soooo in pain and i have a big bruise on my should and a bump on my wittle head...owie!
_____________  
#30 | 1419 days ago

(Edited by Yosefederation)
My favorite of all time was when I was hanging out with my friend judy and her girlfriend Melanie at a party. This drunk girl got into a fight with one of them ( Melanie) Well her partner(Judy) went to pull the drunk girl off of Mel, about the same time Mel rared back with right uppercut, swung the drunk girl ducked, and next thing you Judy was laid out on the ground. Needless to say that was the end of the fight, with Melanie knocking out her girlfriend by accident. lMAO then and now reminiscing.
ENTERTAINING  
#31 | 1419 days ago
Blonde_Kitten (+)

Been in quite a few in my younger days...It was never over a man or anything...Just to see how pi$$ed a city girl would get if one strand of her hair was outta place... or chipped a nail ( OMG that was the worst) If you made a spoiled, over privlaged, city skank break a nail...its not a pretty site..But then again no one could ever beat this down home, rough and tumble country girl!!
My motto, "Two hits.... me hitting you.. you hitting the floor." That hasn't failed me yet.
_____________  
#32 | 1392 days ago

EGADS!!!! What is wrong with these girls!!! I got caught again, in a girl fight at the club on Saturday....some how my arm got tangled with theirs...this is what happens when to try to break up a fight....=^_^= next time i'm just gonna let them whip each others ass!
_____________  
#33 | 1375 days ago

Yes i have. Ithink they are brutal and kind of funny inm a way. Nothing but arlms flying everywhere.
ENTERTAINING  
#34 | 1375 days ago

Cardsfan5 wrote:
Yes i have. Ithink they are brutal and kind of funny inm a way. Nothing but arlms flying everywhere.
And one of them usualy comes out with a fist full of hair.
_____________  
#35 | 1375 days ago

rhracer wrote:
And one of them usualy comes out with a fist full of hair.
oh hell yeah....i've seen one last Friday...this chickee had both hands full of hair weave...lmaoooo! Poor lil boo...bald spots all over her head...
_____________  
#36 | 1374 days ago

phatkat wrote:
oh hell yeah....i've seen one last Friday...this chickee had both hands full of hair weave...lmaoooo! Poor lil boo...bald spots all over her head...
maybe they shouldnt sell tequila to the women folk? LOL
_____________  
#37 | 1374 days ago
Pop_Tart (+)

 I have two daughters and I learned early on that one should NEVER cross a red head.
#38 | 1368 days ago

thats not fair...They are more women who can handle their liquor than the men...the guys just fight cuz they're showing off...the girls fight cuz one heffer stole the other heffer's man or wore the same damm outfit and looked way better...lmaoooo!
'
_____________  
#39 | 1368 days ago

phatkat wrote:
thats not fair...They are more women who can handle their liquor than the men...the guys just fight cuz they're showing off...the girls fight cuz one heffer stole the other heffer's man or wore the same damm outfit and looked way better...lmaoooo!
'
I know. LOL. i was just playing.
_____________  
#40 | 1354 days ago

The last girl fight that I saw was in high school.  It was between two friends of mine over I can’t even remember.  They were throwing punches like guys.  All I remember from it was shirts and bras came off and that was the highlight of it!  Lol

Oh, one of them did knock a teacher down when she went to break it up.  The teacher broke her hit.

ENTERTAINING  
#41 | 1033 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
 Don't tell THEM that.

I got into my fair share (ok, more than my fair share) of fights when I was younger, and quite a few right up through college.
Illegal substances + a bad temper = fights with anyone who looks at you (men, women, whatever).  
You've been in a lot of fights ? people say i fight too much lol
#42 | 1033 days ago
John_Daly (+)

When I was in high school I saw two chicks duke it out 5 feet from me. One of the girls got hit so hard that her shoe came off. I picked it up and smelled it, is that weird?

#43 | 1033 days ago

John_Daly wrote:

When I was in high school I saw two chicks duke it out 5 feet from me. One of the girls got hit so hard that her shoe came off. I picked it up and smelled it, is that weird?

Yes.  But it's probably the most normal thing I've heard you say in months.
#44 | 1033 days ago

ChristiSunshine wrote:
 I got into a fight with a drag queen once.  Didn't throw punches.  A lot of shoving.  She crashed my party, got loud, got the police called on us, and refused to leave.  She pushed me first, so I had to defend myself.  She did leave after i shoved her hard enough to send her sliding down a dresser.
Hot!  I'm totally turned on now!   
#45 | 1032 days ago

(Edited by VIOLET)
And the poll resurrected on the 472nd day
#46 | 1032 days ago

VIOLET wrote:
And the poll resurrected on the 472nd day
Just like Jesus, you never know when something will come back.   

Never seen a cat fight, but got into a lot of fights as a kid. Most were because my younger brother would start some crap and i would wind up having to defend his ace and the few i got into that weren't his fault were people just messing with the fat kid.
#47 | 1032 days ago

John_Daly wrote:

When I was in high school I saw two chicks duke it out 5 feet from me. One of the girls got hit so hard that her shoe came off. I picked it up and smelled it, is that weird?

I would say it's weird if you didn't pick it up and smell it.

The best catfight I ever saw was between two women at a NASCAR race fighting over some dude named Rusty.  He was quite the catch, apparently. 
ENTERTAINING  
#48 | 1032 days ago

The Best You Can See Especially When The @@ Come Out
ENTERTAINING  
#49 | 1032 days ago

mojo wrote:
Just like Jesus, you never know when something will come back.   

Never seen a cat fight, but got into a lot of fights as a kid. Most were because my younger brother would start some crap and i would wind up having to defend his ace and the few i got into that weren't his fault were people just messing with the fat kid.
True. now that you mention Jesus...(hope Jason is not around)
#50 | 998 days ago

(Edited by MsCassieFL)
janet011685 wrote:
 Don't tell THEM that.

I got into my fair share (ok, more than my fair share) of fights when I was younger, and quite a few right up through college.
Illegal substances + a bad temper = fights with anyone who looks at you (men, women, whatever).  
When you say your fair share it's like how many ? because people say i fight too much so i want to see if i really fight too much. I just don't take sh**. Did you win them ?
#51 | 998 days ago

MsCassieFL wrote:
When you say your fair share it's like how many ? because people say i fight too much so i want to see if i really fight too much. I just don't take sh**. Did you win them ?
I'm not sure, I was drunk off my ass for most of them.  

That was many years ago.  In my opinion, fighting is almost always stupid, so if you have to ASK if you fight too much, chances are you do.

PS - you might wanna edit that "sh*t" in your post.  
#52 | 998 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
I'm not sure, I was drunk off my ass for most of them.  

That was many years ago.  In my opinion, fighting is almost always stupid, so if you have to ASK if you fight too much, chances are you do.

PS - you might wanna edit that "sh*t" in your post.  
Oh ok so you don't remember lol.I don't know if i fight too much, that's just what people say. I have a short temper and when someone starts slapping, punching or pushing you then you have to do something. I don't know how old you are, i'm 18 i've started fighting in high school, pretty rough school
I think i'm gonna fight again tomorrow, that girl is talking a lot of sh** and she's the one asking for the meet up.

PS- you're right. i did
#53 | 998 days ago

MsCassieFL wrote:
Oh ok so you don't remember lol.I don't know if i fight too much, that's just what people say. I have a short temper and when someone starts slapping, punching or pushing you then you have to do something. I don't know how old you are, i'm 18 i've started fighting in high school, pretty rough school
I think i'm gonna fight again tomorrow, that girl is talking a lot of sh** and she's the one asking for the meet up.

PS- you're right. i did
Can I be your manager? 
ENTERTAINING  
#54 | 998 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
Can I be your manager? 
My manager ? lol ,no :)

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
Whatchya Gonna Do?
Asked by rockysnappyduke | Locker Room, Entertainment | 1 questions asked 04/24/12
23 opinions | 28 comments | Last by KSbengals99
What's on the itinerary?
Asked by rockysnappyduke | Locker Room, Entertainment | 6 questions asked 07/01/13
132 opinions | 14 comments | Last by KSbengals99
Emile Presents **Thong Of The Year**
Asked by demiled | Locker Room, Entertainment | 1 questions asked 05/27/12
36 opinions | 43 comments | Last by KSbengals99
F/E 4/18
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 04/18/14
7 opinions | 19 comments | Last by sports_schmorts
Random Questions
Asked by Jess | Locker Room | 9 questions asked 04/16/14
117 opinions | 20 comments | Last by AlwaysSunshine