Skip to Next Poll »
8
HELLO!!!!! Is anyone here?
 It's 10:00 central language, and it seems to be pretty quiet around here.  So if you're here let me hear you.  What are you doing, or better yet what would you RATHER be doing? 
| Closed on 04/15/10 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room, Miscellaneous | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
38 Fans 
34%a. Yes I'm here and I'm doing...
21%b. No I'm not here...
8%c. Shut up Glenda I'm trying to sleep
26%d. How you doin?
11%e. Beaneaters.

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#165 | 1494 days ago

kantwistaye wrote:
 Is there anything more likely to end poorly than eating Taco Bell's shrimp tacos?
Marrying a Kardashian, having your team coached by Norv Turner, artificially inseminating 8 kids, hosting a show called the Crocodile Hunter, any over-hyped maiden voyage, The Marriage Ref... that's seven including TB fish tacos. We need a few more to make ten and then rank them.
Beaneaters.  
  
253 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1495 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

I'm around. Do you think anyone else is?  If not.....let's take this place over!
How you doin?   
#2 | 1495 days ago

 I'm here....watching Idol and looking around here and a couple of other places. Oh and chatting a lil bit! What are you up to Glenda?
Yes I'm here and I'm doing...  
#3 | 1495 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

 Ok, hey we are hijacking this poll, so everyone stop what you are doing this is a hijack!!!!  

#4 | 1495 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

Cali_Kat wrote:
 I'm here....watching Idol and looking around here and a couple of other places. Oh and chatting a lil bit! What are you up to Glenda?
 nuttin being bored.  what about you?  whats crack a lackin? 
#5 | 1495 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

 By the way my kids have forbid me from saying that. 
#6 | 1495 days ago
Dooney (+)

Cali_Kat wrote:
 I'm here....watching Idol and looking around here and a couple of other places. Oh and chatting a lil bit! What are you up to Glenda?
Nobody is here anymore..:-(
#7 | 1495 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

How you doin?   
#8 | 1495 days ago

Headache, boring/uneventful Tuesday...just waiting til Thursday.
Shut up Glenda I'm trying to sleep  
#9 | 1495 days ago
kammi42 (+)

#10 | 1495 days ago

 Trying being the operative word...
Shut up Glenda I'm trying to sleep  
#11 | 1495 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 By the way my kids have forbid me from saying that. 
 yeah mine get mad when I text them and say "Sup Fool" LOL....they tell me I'm not Snoop!!
Yes I'm here and I'm doing...  
#12 | 1495 days ago

I'm here, but not telling you what I am doing....
Yes I'm here and I'm doing...  
#13 | 1495 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

How you doin?   
#14 | 1495 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

Chief_aka_James wrote:
Headache, boring/uneventful Tuesday...just waiting til Thursday.
 What about Wednesday  you forgot about Wednesday.    
#15 | 1495 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

hskrdave wrote:
 Trying being the operative word...
 we will keep it down I promise dad. 
#16 | 1495 days ago

Dooney wrote:
Nobody is here anymore..:-(
 So are we nobody?? 
Yes I'm here and I'm doing...  
#17 | 1495 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 What about Wednesday  you forgot about Wednesday.    
I didn't forget, I know what I'm doing Wednesday though, and some good/some bad, nothing to talk about HERE though.
Shut up Glenda I'm trying to sleep  
#18 | 1495 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

Chief_aka_James wrote:
Headache, boring/uneventful Tuesday...just waiting til Thursday.
When Ashlie finds out you are up this late.....you are going to be in deeper trouble!
How you doin?   
#19 | 1495 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

Cali_Kat wrote:
 yeah mine get mad when I text them and say "Sup Fool" LOL....they tell me I'm not Snoop!!
 Hey do you ever embarrass them by dancing in the car all stupid like?  lmao I love that one
#20 | 1495 days ago

Present.  
How you doin?   
#21 | 1495 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

janet011685 wrote:
Present.  
Good! I need to talk to you!
How you doin?   
#22 | 1495 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 Hey do you ever embarrass them by dancing in the car all stupid like?  lmao I love that one
 Oh yeah I do. But actually the two younger ones can't complain because they don't even dance!! LOL! 
Yes I'm here and I'm doing...  
#23 | 1495 days ago

JRSFLAME88 wrote:
Good! I need to talk to you!
  
WTF did I do now?     
How you doin?   
#24 | 1495 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

(Edited by cubsgirl2)
 Hey Janet glad you are here.  
#25 | 1495 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

Cali_Kat wrote:
 Oh yeah I do. But actually the two younger ones can't complain because they don't even dance!! LOL! 
 well I cant either which makes it really bad on them.lol   i love it
#26 | 1495 days ago

Hey Glenda,  I just popped in to see what is going on.  Looks like nothing. 
No I'm not here...  
#27 | 1495 days ago

Here for the moment, but gone again soon.  At college campus, waiting for my son and his friend to get out of class.  (I'm their ride)  I don't have class until Thursday.
Yes I'm here and I'm doing...  
#28 | 1495 days ago

JRSFLAME88 wrote:
When Ashlie finds out you are up this late.....you are going to be in deeper trouble!
She's not talking to me still, so maybe it's better now that she doesn't say anything..
Shut up Glenda I'm trying to sleep  
#29 | 1495 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

Chief_aka_James wrote:
I didn't forget, I know what I'm doing Wednesday though, and some good/some bad, nothing to talk about HERE though.
 oh you can tell me. nobody else will read it I promise.  
#30 | 1495 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

cuddles127017 wrote:
Hey Glenda,  I just popped in to see what is going on.  Looks like nothing. 
 thanks Pat, lmao
#31 | 1495 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 we will keep it down I promise dad. 
 It's not you, it's me....

wait where am I?
Shut up Glenda I'm trying to sleep  
#32 | 1495 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

Oddfool wrote:
Here for the moment, but gone again soon.  At college campus, waiting for my son and his friend to get out of class.  (I'm their ride)  I don't have class until Thursday.
 hey when they go to get in move the car, that one is fun too, i love that one.
#33 | 1495 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 oh you can tell me. nobody else will read it I promise.  
Umm, no - that's okay, really.
Shut up Glenda I'm trying to sleep  
#34 | 1495 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

cuddles127017 wrote:
Hey Glenda,  I just popped in to see what is going on.  Looks like nothing. 
Hang around Cuddles. You might learn something!
How you doin?   
#35 | 1495 days ago

Yeah i like dancing in the car and embarrassing the kids too.
No I'm not here...  
#36 | 1495 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 hey when they go to get in move the car, that one is fun too, i love that one.
 I like doing that stuff to my kids! I don't think they like it so much
Yes I'm here and I'm doing...  
#37 | 1495 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 hey when they go to get in move the car, that one is fun too, i love that one.
I've done that before, unintentionally.  Parked in a different space.  But I can't play that game for too long, it's been a long day, and I want to go home, too.  (They just walked into the cafeteria to join me...I gets to go for now, but I'll check in when I get home.  30 miles away)
Yes I'm here and I'm doing...  
#38 | 1495 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

janet011685 wrote:
  
WTF did I do now?     
Nothing at all! It is whay I do. lol......Your QBF is hot...I mean, I have checked his pics out.....so when I do that swoon at him I'm only playing and I don't want you to get mad at me.  I can feel the chemistry between the 2 of you throught the computer!
How you doin?   
#39 | 1495 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

Oddfool wrote:
I've done that before, unintentionally.  Parked in a different space.  But I can't play that game for too long, it's been a long day, and I want to go home, too.  (They just walked into the cafeteria to join me...I gets to go for now, but I'll check in when I get home.  30 miles away)
 ok we will all wait for you, everyone we are all waiting for j.c.
#40 | 1495 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

cuddles127017 wrote:
Yeah i like dancing in the car and embarrassing the kids too.
iI love embarrassing my kids.  Now my son wants to be dropped off a block a way from school!
How you doin?   
#41 | 1495 days ago

JRSFLAME88 wrote:
Hang around Cuddles. You might learn something!
Ya think?
No I'm not here...  
#42 | 1495 days ago

JRSFLAME88 wrote:
Nothing at all! It is whay I do. lol......Your QBF is hot...I mean, I have checked his pics out.....so when I do that swoon at him I'm only playing and I don't want you to get mad at me.  I can feel the chemistry between the 2 of you throught the computer!
  Umm, I'm a little lost.  

(Smile and nod, smile and nod.)  
How you doin?   
#43 | 1495 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

hskrdave wrote:
 It's not you, it's me....

wait where am I?
 did you just dump me? 


#44 | 1495 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 did you just dump me? 


He is the ultimate star of the male Ho's on the Q! 
How you doin?   
#45 | 1495 days ago
Mr_Rogers (+)

I'm watching "When Harry met Sally". Does that make me gay?  
#46 | 1495 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

Mr_Rogers wrote:
I'm watching "When Harry met Sally". Does that make me gay?  
I thought you were gay!
How you doin?   
#47 | 1495 days ago

 Present. I'll be up all night waiting to find the ambition to actually complete my reaction paper.
How you doin?   
#48 | 1495 days ago

Mr_Rogers wrote:
I'm watching "When Harry met Sally". Does that make me gay?  
 Yes a Flamer.....not that its a bad thing!!
Yes I'm here and I'm doing...  
#49 | 1495 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 did you just dump me? 


 were we dating?  maybe we can discuss it over breakfast sometime.  Now it's sleep time.  Be quiet and no CoC violations please.
Shut up Glenda I'm trying to sleep  
#50 | 1494 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

kantwistaye wrote:
 Present. I'll be up all night waiting to find the ambition to actually complete my reaction paper.
Get your ass in gear and finish that paper so you can graduate!  You need some help?
How you doin?   
#51 | 1494 days ago

Mr_Rogers wrote:
I'm watching "When Harry met Sally". Does that make me gay?  
No..I've watched it many times, and I'm not gay....so you can still be straight, if you want.
Shut up Glenda I'm trying to sleep  
#52 | 1494 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

hskrdave wrote:
 were we dating?  maybe we can discuss it over breakfast sometime.  Now it's sleep time.  Be quiet and no CoC violations please.
 ok we will be good I promise 




hey everyone he's going to sleep lets have fun 
#53 | 1494 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

hskrdave wrote:
 were we dating?  maybe we can discuss it over breakfast sometime.  Now it's sleep time.  Be quiet and no CoC violations please.
Good Night.......Sweet Dreams.....Bed Time for you sweetie!
How you doin?   
#54 | 1494 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 ok we will be good I promise 




hey everyone he's going to sleep lets have fun 
Except me and Mike are still here...
Shut up Glenda I'm trying to sleep  
#55 | 1494 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

 I love when Harry met sally.  But I liked you've got mail better. hey I seen that movie percy jones and the lightening thief it was great.
#56 | 1494 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

JRSFLAME88 wrote:
He is the ultimate star of the male Ho's on the Q! 
 Be nice 
#57 | 1494 days ago

JRSFLAME88 wrote:
Get your ass in gear and finish that paper so you can graduate!  You need some help?
 I know.. unfortunately that's my only reason for doing any of this lately. I'm sure it'll be easy as hell.. I just can't start.
How you doin?   
#58 | 1494 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 I love when Harry met sally.  But I liked you've got mail better. hey I seen that movie percy jones and the lightening thief it was great.
 I like Sleepless in Seattle better
Yes I'm here and I'm doing...  
#59 | 1494 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

kantwistaye wrote:
 Present. I'll be up all night waiting to find the ambition to actually complete my reaction paper.
 Great!!!! 





sorry guys watch the coc. 
#60 | 1494 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 ok we will be good I promise 




hey everyone he's going to sleep lets have fun 
You might need to delete this poll when we are throught talking.  I need some advice!  Also, Janet and me need to get this straight.
How you doin?   
#61 | 1494 days ago

Chief_aka_James wrote:
Except me and Mike are still here...
 ...and we won't take any $h!t.
How you doin?   
#62 | 1494 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 Great!!!! 





sorry guys watch the coc. 
I'll try my best to limit the Cubs jokes.
How you doin?   
#63 | 1494 days ago

kantwistaye wrote:
 ...and we won't take any $h!t.
Thanks for THAT hearty belly laugh.  
How you doin?   
#64 | 1494 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 Be nice 
I will have you know that I am very nice to him when I want to be!  I respect his BIG STAR.
How you doin?   
#65 | 1494 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

kantwistaye wrote:
 ...and we won't take any $h!t.
ooohhhh you cussed 



#66 | 1494 days ago

kantwistaye wrote:
 ...and we won't take any $h!t.
Damn right. (Except, I'm going to be passing out whenever the important person is going to bed..)
Shut up Glenda I'm trying to sleep  
#67 | 1494 days ago

Sup night owls?? I'm kicking it, watching Idol
How you doin?   
#68 | 1494 days ago

watching a movie, watching Laker-kings, here, texting a friend... clearly I'm bored. tyreke Evans is off the chart tho. even with the sounds off...
Beaneaters.  
#69 | 1494 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
ooohhhh you cussed 



 I'm pretty bad ass that way. 
How you doin?   
#70 | 1494 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

Did you ever have a man that asked you out over and over and you said no because he was damn hot that he intimidated you? 
How you doin?   
#71 | 1494 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

kantwistaye wrote:
I'll try my best to limit the Cubs jokes.
 well thank you. that will be a nice change for you.
#72 | 1494 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

kantwistaye wrote:
 I'm pretty bad ass that way. 
We will see come Sunday and JR WINS! 
How you doin?   
#73 | 1494 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
watching a movie, watching Laker-kings, here, texting a friend... clearly I'm bored. tyreke Evans is off the chart tho. even with the sounds off...
 That he is.  Can't wait until the Kings get a real PG and move him off the ball. He's sick.
How you doin?   
#74 | 1494 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

kammi42 wrote:
 kammi honey you need to get more vocal. 
#75 | 1494 days ago

JRSFLAME88 wrote:
We will see come Sunday and JR WINS! 
Or finishes as the last HMS car again.
How you doin?   
#76 | 1494 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

Chief_aka_James wrote:
Damn right. (Except, I'm going to be passing out whenever the important person is going to bed..)
 huh? 
#77 | 1494 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

janet011685 wrote:
  Umm, I'm a little lost.  

(Smile and nod, smile and nod.)  
Ahem, you know who I'm talking about.  Are you mad? Because I know you could tear me apart with you words alone!
How you doin?   
#78 | 1494 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

Michael_G wrote:
Sup night owls?? I'm kicking it, watching Idol
 who do you think is going to win?
#79 | 1494 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 who do you think is going to win?
I watched it hours ago.....I could tell you what happens!
How you doin?   
#80 | 1494 days ago

I am watching
Roseanne,  Jackie is having her baby.  Woo Woo
No I'm not here...  
#81 | 1494 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 huh? 
Huh? What? Talking to an important person and would much rather be talking to them before I go to sleep with my headache/sleepiness.
Shut up Glenda I'm trying to sleep  
#82 | 1494 days ago

my ears are burning
Yes I'm here and I'm doing...  
#83 | 1494 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
my ears are burning

I don't know why?

How you doin?   
#84 | 1494 days ago

 Is there anything more likely to end poorly than eating Taco Bell's shrimp tacos?
How you doin?   
#85 | 1494 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
my ears are burning
 better than your  ********   (edited by mike)
#86 | 1494 days ago

kantwistaye wrote:
 Is there anything more likely to end poorly than eating Taco Bell's shrimp tacos?
I thought the same thing when I saw that commercial the other day..I threw up in my mouth a little.
Shut up Glenda I'm trying to sleep  
#87 | 1494 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 better than your  ********   (edited by mike)
 I think you have a few too many asterisks in there... and I'm impressed by my ability to edit now without having the "edited by..."  stuff showing on the top of the comment.
How you doin?   
#88 | 1494 days ago

You don't want to know what I'm doing
Yes I'm here and I'm doing...  
#89 | 1494 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 better than your  ********   (edited by mike)
I missed this before it got edited, but I will assume you're correct
Yes I'm here and I'm doing...  
#90 | 1494 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

woody050681 wrote:
You don't want to know what I'm doing
I have a mental picture of it!
How you doin?   
#91 | 1494 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

Chief_aka_James wrote:
I thought the same thing when I saw that commercial the other day..I threw up in my mouth a little.
 well you could be the shrimp. 
#92 | 1494 days ago

woody050681 wrote:
You don't want to know what I'm doing
 Speaking of which... I work with a kid who recently got walked in by his dad while choking the chicken.  I'm really not sure why everyone at work knows this now, but we all do.
How you doin?   
#93 | 1494 days ago

JRSFLAME88 wrote:
Ahem, you know who I'm talking about.  Are you mad? Because I know you could tear me apart with you words alone!
 And I'm uber-hormonal right now.  Qers beware.  

No, but seriously, I'm not mad at all ... actually, I hate him.  It's a well-known fact in most circles.  
How you doin?   
#94 | 1494 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

kantwistaye wrote:
 I think you have a few too many asterisks in there... and I'm impressed by my ability to edit now without having the "edited by..."  stuff showing on the top of the comment.
 sorry i was in a hurry and didnt count 
#95 | 1494 days ago

It's after midnight and the gangs all here.  WTG
No I'm not here...  
#96 | 1494 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 sorry i was in a hurry and didnt count 
 Happens to the best of us.
How you doin?   
#97 | 1494 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

janet011685 wrote:
 And I'm uber-hormonal right now.  Qers beware.  

No, but seriously, I'm not mad at all ... actually, I hate him.  It's a well-known fact in most circles.  
I'm calling BULLSH*T on that one!
How you doin?   
#98 | 1494 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 well you could be the shrimp. 
I'm convinced it's not really shrimp.
Shut up Glenda I'm trying to sleep  
#99 | 1494 days ago
Mr_Rogers (+)

I'm still watching "When Harry Met Sally"    
#100 | 1494 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

Does anyone care that I asked for some advice about 20 post ago???????????
How you doin?   
#101 | 1494 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

Chief_aka_James wrote:
I'm convinced it's not really shrimp.
 ewww  well my daughter called me tonight and she said she thought her chicken fried steak tv dinner was really puppy.
#102 | 1494 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
 And I'm uber-hormonal right now.  Qers beware.  

No, but seriously, I'm not mad at all ... actually, I hate him.  It's a well-known fact in most circles.  
what are you girls talking about?
Yes I'm here and I'm doing...  
#103 | 1494 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
what are you girls talking about?
How repulsive you are.  Well, that's what I'M talking about.  Gina, however, doesn't agree.
How you doin?   
#104 | 1494 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

janet011685 wrote:
How repulsive you are.  Well, that's what I'M talking about.  Gina, however, doesn't agree.
I want to be a COUGAR!
How you doin?   
#105 | 1494 days ago

JRSFLAME88 wrote:
I want to be a COUGAR!
 
Hell, I say go for it.  
How you doin?   
#106 | 1494 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

Mr_Rogers wrote:
I'm still watching "When Harry Met Sally"    
 lmao, well what part are you at?
#107 | 1494 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 ewww  well my daughter called me tonight and she said she thought her chicken fried steak tv dinner was really puppy.
Cook that child a home cooked meal!
How you doin?   
#108 | 1494 days ago

JRSFLAME88 wrote:
I want to be a COUGAR!
I need to be Cougarfied
Yes I'm here and I'm doing...  
#109 | 1494 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

janet011685 wrote:
 
Hell, I say go for it.  
I Can't do it on this one.   I feel the electricity between yall from GA! 
How you doin?   
#110 | 1494 days ago

JRSFLAME88 wrote:
I Can't do it on this one.   I feel the electricity between yall from GA! 
 That might not be the chemistry.. if I had to guess its a buzz that is much closer.
How you doin?   
#111 | 1494 days ago
Mr_Rogers (+)

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 lmao, well what part are you at?
They just banged, and now its awkward.
#112 | 1494 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

JRSFLAME88 wrote:
I Can't do it on this one.   I feel the electricity between yall from GA! 
 Gina can I have some of whatever you have? 

you are havin way to much fun
#113 | 1494 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

Mr_Rogers wrote:
They just banged, and now its awkward.
 oh ok yeah I always hate that. i mean yes that must be. 
#114 | 1494 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 Gina can I have some of whatever you have? 

you are havin way to much fun
SURE!   Does any damn body care that I asked a question and need some advice?????????????
How you doin?   
#115 | 1494 days ago

JRSFLAME88 wrote:
SURE!   Does any damn body care that I asked a question and need some advice?????????????
Yes!!!  What's da question?
No I'm not here...  
#116 | 1494 days ago

Just got in, reading your posts, drinking coffee, chatting on msn, googling stuff for my class tomorrow, the usual
#117 | 1494 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

cuddles127017 wrote:
Yes!!!  What's da question?
Have you ever turned down a date with a man because you were intimidated by him?  This man was so fine that I was afraid I would do something stupid so I kept telling him no!
How you doin?   
#118 | 1494 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
How repulsive you are.  Well, that's what I'M talking about.  Gina, however, doesn't agree.
ok, well that's true
Yes I'm here and I'm doing...  
#119 | 1494 days ago

JRSFLAME88 wrote:
Did you ever have a man that asked you out over and over and you said no because he was damn hot that he intimidated you? 
No.

A) men don't ask me out ... I'm not very approachable (and I like it that way)
B) any man THAT hot bats for the other team


How you doin?   
#120 | 1494 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 who do you think is going to win?
I think Crystal or Siobhan have an excellent chance, and I'm fairly confident that it's going to be a girl this year
How you doin?   
#121 | 1494 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

VIOLET wrote:
Just got in, reading your posts, drinking coffee, chatting on msn, googling stuff for my class tomorrow, the usual
 glad you are here, anyone you want to cougar? 
#122 | 1494 days ago

JRSFLAME88 wrote:
Have you ever turned down a date with a man because you were intimidated by him?  This man was so fine that I was afraid I would do something stupid so I kept telling him no!
 Nope.
Yes I'm here and I'm doing...  
#123 | 1494 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

Michael_G wrote:
I think Crystal or Siobhan have an excellent chance, and I'm fairly confident that it's going to be a girl this year
 I like crystal but i dont watch it all the time, is the young guy still there i liked him a lot
#124 | 1494 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

JRSFLAME88 wrote:
Did you ever have a man that asked you out over and over and you said no because he was damn hot that he intimidated you? 
 Hell no. 
#125 | 1494 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 glad you are here, anyone you want to cougar? 
 Love the use of "cougar" as an action.  This better be your last awesome comment of the day because its not even midnight and I can't give you any more respects "today".
How you doin?   
#126 | 1494 days ago

JRSFLAME88 wrote:
Have you ever turned down a date with a man because you were intimidated by him?  This man was so fine that I was afraid I would do something stupid so I kept telling him no!
yes... damn Colin Farrell
Yes I'm here and I'm doing...  
#127 | 1494 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

janet011685 wrote:
No.

A) men don't ask me out ... I'm not very approachable (and I like it that way)
B) any man THAT hot bats for the other team


Oh NO!  I was that attracted to him.  My past is coming back to haunt me! He worked at a construction company but was from out of town.....That was 18 years ago......there is a new building being built here.....it's the same construction co......so my friend went up there........HE is here in this town, and still single!  She said he looked good too.  I don't know if good as in 18 yrs. ago good ('cause I damn sure don't)......but this is strange!

How you doin?   
#128 | 1494 days ago

JRSFLAME88 wrote:
Have you ever turned down a date with a man because you were intimidated by him?  This man was so fine that I was afraid I would do something stupid so I kept telling him no!
Yes i did when i was  16 and the guy was 19.  We were suppose to be double dating and his friends girlfriend wasn't  home so we took him uptown and set him out and he took me to the drive-in.   Wrong move.  i was scared to death.  I had to be home at 10 o'clock so i kept running my watch up until it said 9:45 and told him we better go.   I would never date him after that.  I was a virgin and intended to stay that way. 
No I'm not here...  
#129 | 1494 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

kantwistaye wrote:
 Love the use of "cougar" as an action.  This better be your last awesome comment of the day because its not even midnight and I can't give you any more respects "today".
 NEVER!!!! I am on a roll. 
#130 | 1494 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
yes... damn Colin Farrell
I knew it!  I told everyone he totally was and they were all like "nooooo, he's got a girlfriend".
Psshh!  Right.  That's right up there with "he's not gay, he's in a fraternity".
Queen, please.  
How you doin?   
#131 | 1494 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
yes... damn Colin Farrell
Sorry Hottie Stoney but you are excluded from giving me any advice on this.
How you doin?   
#132 | 1494 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

cuddles127017 wrote:
Yes i did when i was  16 and the guy was 19.  We were suppose to be double dating and his friends girlfriend wasn't  home so we took him uptown and set him out and he took me to the drive-in.   Wrong move.  i was scared to death.  I had to be home at 10 o'clock so i kept running my watch up until it said 9:45 and told him we better go.   I would never date him after that.  I was a virgin and intended to stay that way. 
What would you do if he asked you out now?
How you doin?   
#133 | 1494 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

cuddles127017 wrote:
Yes i did when i was  16 and the guy was 19.  We were suppose to be double dating and his friends girlfriend wasn't  home so we took him uptown and set him out and he took me to the drive-in.   Wrong move.  i was scared to death.  I had to be home at 10 o'clock so i kept running my watch up until it said 9:45 and told him we better go.   I would never date him after that.  I was a virgin and intended to stay that way. 
well I INTENDED to stay one too,   
#134 | 1494 days ago

JRSFLAME88 wrote:

Oh NO!  I was that attracted to him.  My past is coming back to haunt me! He worked at a construction company but was from out of town.....That was 18 years ago......there is a new building being built here.....it's the same construction co......so my friend went up there........HE is here in this town, and still single!  She said he looked good too.  I don't know if good as in 18 yrs. ago good ('cause I damn sure don't)......but this is strange!

Oh my gosh Gina.  My advice is run as far away as you can.  Construction guys lie all the time about being married.  Do you want a guy that  works away from home all the time?  But then what  do i know...  Your best bet is to go with your hunches.
No I'm not here...  
#135 | 1494 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
well I INTENDED to stay one too,   
And I still AM one.  
How you doin?   
#136 | 1494 days ago

 There is either a group of puppies or disturbed children yapping about in my neighborhood right now. Not a fan.
How you doin?   
#137 | 1494 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

janet011685 wrote:
And I still AM one.  
 ok well then, anyone else wanna play truth or consequences?   


well i'm not i went to the drive in.lol
#138 | 1494 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
And I still AM one.  
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yes I'm here and I'm doing...  
#139 | 1494 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

cuddles127017 wrote:
Oh my gosh Gina.  My advice is run as far away as you can.  Construction guys lie all the time about being married.  Do you want a guy that  works away from home all the time?  But then what  do i know...  Your best bet is to go with your hunches.
I keep riding by the site, but don't stop.  I thought about going to the same place for lunch that they go to.  Cuddles, if he is anything close to 18 years ago I would have to get me some!
How you doin?   
#140 | 1494 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 glad you are here, anyone you want to cougar? 
lol oh yes
#141 | 1494 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
1.  STFU
2.  According to the rules that I have set forth for myself in my head ... I am.  
How you doin?   
#142 | 1494 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
1.  STFU
2.  According to the rules that I have set forth for myself in my head ... I am.  
 Do we want to know how convoluted those rules are?
How you doin?   
#143 | 1494 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

VIOLET wrote:
lol oh yes
 who? 
#144 | 1494 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
1.  STFU
2.  According to the rules that I have set forth for myself in my head ... I am.  
my eyes just rolled out of my head
Yes I'm here and I'm doing...  
#145 | 1494 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 who? 
ME! I feel like a damn virgin as long as it has been.
How you doin?   
#146 | 1494 days ago

JRSFLAME88 wrote:
ME! I feel like a damn virgin as long as it has been.
 It seemed like your previous posts were all a foreshadowing to this. 
How you doin?   
#147 | 1494 days ago

kantwistaye wrote:
 Do we want to know how convoluted those rules are?
Probably not.  
How you doin?   
#148 | 1494 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

kantwistaye wrote:
 It seemed like your previous posts were all a foreshadowing to this. 
You would not understand
How you doin?   
#149 | 1494 days ago

kantwistaye wrote:
 Do we want to know how convoluted those rules are?
"convoluted"? Do your damn paper...
Shut up Glenda I'm trying to sleep  
#150 | 1494 days ago

JRSFLAME88 wrote:
You would not understand
 I suppose it all depends how long we're talking here, but I'll just agree.
How you doin?   
#151 | 1494 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

Where is Cuddles?  Is she ok?
How you doin?   
#152 | 1494 days ago

Chief_aka_James wrote:
"convoluted"? Do your damn paper...

con·vo·lut·ed

  [kon-vuh-loo-tid]  Show IPA
–adjective
1.
twisted; coiled.
2.
complicated; intricately involved: a convoluted way of describing a simple device.



But yeah.. I still haven't found the motivation to start that thing.
How you doin?   
#153 | 1494 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

 I think it means twisted 
#154 | 1494 days ago

kantwistaye wrote:

con·vo·lut·ed

  [kon-vuh-loo-tid]  Show IPA
–adjective
1.
twisted; coiled.
2.
complicated; intricately involved: a convoluted way of describing a simple device.



But yeah.. I still haven't found the motivation to start that thing.
I knew that...just not a word I use very often.
Shut up Glenda I'm trying to sleep  
#155 | 1494 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

 I was right!!!!!   WHOO HOO.  
#156 | 1494 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 ok we will all wait for you, everyone we are all waiting for j.c.
Ok, that took a bit longer than I expected.   Now you can stop waiting.
Yes I'm here and I'm doing...  
#157 | 1494 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 I think it means twisted 
Speaking of which.............I think I ran poor Cuddles away!
How you doin?   
#158 | 1494 days ago

Chief_aka_James wrote:
I knew that...just not a word I use very often.
 I look to throw a different word in there every once in a while, especially since I can't use the F bomb on here to describe things.
How you doin?   
#159 | 1494 days ago

Oddfool wrote:
Ok, that took a bit longer than I expected.   Now you can stop waiting.
Oh thank goodness....
Shut up Glenda I'm trying to sleep  
#160 | 1494 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

Chief_aka_James wrote:
Oh thank goodness....
lol.......Were you scared a little?
How you doin?   
#161 | 1494 days ago

Oddfool wrote:
Ok, that took a bit longer than I expected.   Now you can stop waiting.
Now for my other two wishes.... 



How you doin?   
#162 | 1494 days ago

JRSFLAME88 wrote:
lol.......Were you scared a little?
No, just sarcastic.
Shut up Glenda I'm trying to sleep  
#163 | 1494 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

janet011685 wrote:
Now for my other two wishes.... 



Spill it!  My sleeping pill is kicking in and I have to be up in 5 hours.
How you doin?   
#164 | 1494 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

Janet's WIsh?????? 
How you doin?   
#165 | 1494 days ago

kantwistaye wrote:
 Is there anything more likely to end poorly than eating Taco Bell's shrimp tacos?
Marrying a Kardashian, having your team coached by Norv Turner, artificially inseminating 8 kids, hosting a show called the Crocodile Hunter, any over-hyped maiden voyage, The Marriage Ref... that's seven including TB fish tacos. We need a few more to make ten and then rank them.
Beaneaters.  
#166 | 1494 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

This is TOO wierd.   I'm out of here!
How you doin?   
#167 | 1494 days ago

Just about time for Happy Pills
Yes I'm here and I'm doing...  
#168 | 1494 days ago

(Edited by VIOLET)
cubsgirl2 wrote:
 who? 
lol I should have chosen dare :( one day I was watching tv, just changing channels, then I found a french movie and I saw that cute guy, I don't know who he is, but he made me watch the rest of the movie...please...I'm blushing...
#169 | 1494 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

Where did that guy's post go?????????
How you doin?   
#170 | 1494 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
Marrying a Kardashian, having your team coached by Norv Turner, artificially inseminating 8 kids, hosting a show called the Crocodile Hunter, any over-hyped maiden voyage, The Marriage Ref... that's seven including TB fish tacos. We need a few more to make ten and then rank them.
lol, thank you.
Shut up Glenda I'm trying to sleep  
#171 | 1494 days ago

JRSFLAME88 wrote:
Where did that guy's post go?????????
Probably deleted...Just a guess.
Shut up Glenda I'm trying to sleep  
#172 | 1494 days ago

Off for today. Good night to you all, sweet dreams
#173 | 1494 days ago

JRSFLAME88 wrote:
Janet's WIsh?????? 
is outlawed by the COC
Yes I'm here and I'm doing...  
#174 | 1494 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
is outlawed by the COC
True ... they wouldn't show me running you over repeatedly with a mini-van on national TV either.
How you doin?   
#175 | 1494 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
True ... they wouldn't show me running you over repeatedly with a mini-van on national TV either.
You have a mini-van? I would have guessed "Mystery Machine," same diff.
Beaneaters.  
#176 | 1494 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
You have a mini-van? I would have guessed "Mystery Machine," same diff.
Those days are long gone, Shaggy.  
How you doin?   
#177 | 1494 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
True ... they wouldn't show me running you over repeatedly with a mini-van on national TV either.
Yes they would.   They would repeat it over and over throughout the day on the news.   

Teaser to the 6PM News,  "We have reports of a female running someone over repeatedly with a minivan.  Stay tuned at 6:00 to find out what areas to avoid to stay safe."

6PM News.  "This just in, a demented female just ran someone over with her minivan several times.  It is not know what caused her to do this.  Stay tuned at 10PM for full details."

Teaser to the 10PM News,  "Next up, find out who this crazy chick was, and what the poor sap did to deserve his fate."

10PM News.  "Her neighbors report that she was a quiet child growing up.  Who would have though she would be capable of such a heinous act."
Yes I'm here and I'm doing...  
#178 | 1494 days ago

(Edited by Chief_aka_James)
*crickets*

And I was thinking I was going to be one of the first going to bed..
Shut up Glenda I'm trying to sleep  
#179 | 1494 days ago

And I thought I was the only one always up this late - with the occasional exception of James
Yes I'm here and I'm doing...  
#180 | 1494 days ago

Jess wrote:
And I thought I was the only one always up this late - with the occasional exception of James
ya
tell me
#181 | 1494 days ago

(Edited by richard_cranium)
I am always here and so are the Mods. A lot of you are still wondering who I am. Don't worry my secret is safe, Some know and they will keep it that way. When I decide it is time to end my game, so will all of you. If I am outed before, then shame on the person for ruining my game.
How you doin?   
#182 | 1494 days ago
Dooney (+)

Cali_Kat wrote:
 So are we nobody?? 
Well, of course you are! :-)
#183 | 1494 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

 no way could I let it end with that comment. 


#184 | 1494 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
kantwistaye wrote:
 ...and we won't take any $h!t.
your name's MIke? to me you've always been Kanye. I know thats kind of an insult and i do apologize but i seriously call you kanye everytime i see that pic.
No I'm not here...  
#185 | 1494 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

kobe_lova wrote:
your name's MIke? to me you've always been Kanye. I know thats kind of an insult and i do apologize but i seriously call you kanye everytime i see that pic.
 About time you got here.  
#186 | 1494 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
JRSFLAME88 wrote:
Nothing at all! It is whay I do. lol......Your QBF is hot...I mean, I have checked his pics out.....so when I do that swoon at him I'm only playing and I don't want you to get mad at me.  I can feel the chemistry between the 2 of you throught the computer!
uhh...before i finish reading this thread, let me just say that first off, "swoon" has been used twice by other women since he first did that to me.  and i dont like it. Second, since i'm fairly certain about who it is, but i will finish the thread to be sure, I sooooo call dibs. But, if it's my second thought, then disregard and enjoy him.

and also way to put a chick on the spot. I could instantly see the  face she made. good job!
No I'm not here...  
#187 | 1494 days ago

Jess wrote:
And I thought I was the only one always up this late - with the occasional exception of James
yeah m here
hw ru
#188 | 1494 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 About time you got here.  
dude, i was tired. i wish i was here though.
No I'm not here...  
#189 | 1494 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
your name's MIke? to me you've always been Kanye. I know thats kind of an insult and i do apologize but i seriously call you kanye everytime i see that pic.
 That made me laugh. Its alright, Kanye is one of my favorite artists, no offense taken.
How you doin?   
#190 | 1494 days ago

Jess wrote:
And I thought I was the only one always up this late - with the occasional exception of James
hello
#191 | 1494 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 Ok, hey we are hijacking this poll, so everyone stop what you are doing this is a hijack!!!!  

Hello can you tell us wat we are hijacking in here
How you doin?   
#192 | 1494 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

gonakoya wrote:
Hello can you tell us wat we are hijacking in here
sorry dude you missed it get here sooner next time.  
#193 | 1494 days ago

Jess wrote:
And I thought I was the only one always up this late - with the occasional exception of James
hello i've been too busy
#194 | 1494 days ago

 ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ 12:36am
Yes I'm here and I'm doing...  
#195 | 1494 days ago

gonakoya wrote:
Hello can you tell us wat we are hijacking in here
Not any flights if that's what you're thinking
Yes I'm here and I'm doing...  
#196 | 1494 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
Not any flights if that's what you're thinking
OMG!       I U!!
No I'm not here...  
#197 | 1494 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
Not any flights if that's what you're thinking
 Lmao, I wanted to say that so bad. 
#198 | 1494 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

richard_cranium wrote:
I am always here and so are the Mods. A lot of you are still wondering who I am. Don't worry my secret is safe, Some know and they will keep it that way. When I decide it is time to end my game, so will all of you. If I am outed before, then shame on the person for ruining my game.
Hey, we love to games!  Can we play?  PLEASE?????????????
How you doin?   
#199 | 1494 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
I am always here and so are the Mods. A lot of you are still wondering who I am. Don't worry my secret is safe, Some know and they will keep it that way. When I decide it is time to end my game, so will all of you. If I am outed before, then shame on the person for ruining my game.
 You wouldn't happen to be Irish, would you?
How you doin?   
#200 | 1494 days ago

Jess wrote:
And I thought I was the only one always up this late - with the occasional exception of James
hi...how r u doing......
#201 | 1494 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

richard_cranium wrote:
I am always here and so are the Mods. A lot of you are still wondering who I am. Don't worry my secret is safe, Some know and they will keep it that way. When I decide it is time to end my game, so will all of you. If I am outed before, then shame on the person for ruining my game.
 HA!!! I told you I didn't believe you. 



I love being right 
#202 | 1494 days ago

Jess wrote:
And I thought I was the only one always up this late - with the occasional exception of James
I'm here,but just not on as much
#203 | 1494 days ago

Jess wrote:
And I thought I was the only one always up this late - with the occasional exception of James
...I'm here (but usually only during the daytime)...!
#204 | 1494 days ago

i am (here is nigth) play boxing whith my two big dogs, dinner and bed .- tomorrow I wake up at 6 am .-WOOOOOOOOOOOOORK .-
Yes I'm here and I'm doing...  
#205 | 1494 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
uhh...before i finish reading this thread, let me just say that first off, "swoon" has been used twice by other women since he first did that to me.  and i dont like it. Second, since i'm fairly certain about who it is, but i will finish the thread to be sure, I sooooo call dibs. But, if it's my second thought, then disregard and enjoy him.

and also way to put a chick on the spot. I could instantly see the  face she made. good job!
I think I used "swoon" but NOT in regards to Avs Fan Stoney.  I actually use that word a lot in my every day "real" life.......I'll come up with another to use on the Q----got it---instead of swoon I will say----"You just made me mushied squishied me."----scratch that.....reads weird....cheese and beans.....well....I will come up with another......promise.  I understand how you feel about this, I've felt pretty territorial over certain words and nicknames used here too. lol


--------------------------

On another note.....this thread was an "interesting" read.  lol
Beaneaters.  
#206 | 1494 days ago
jasonwrites (+)

kteacher wrote:
I think I used "swoon" but NOT in regards to Avs Fan Stoney.  I actually use that word a lot in my every day "real" life.......I'll come up with another to use on the Q----got it---instead of swoon I will say----"You just made me mushied squishied me."----scratch that.....reads weird....cheese and beans.....well....I will come up with another......promise.  I understand how you feel about this, I've felt pretty territorial over certain words and nicknames used here too. lol


--------------------------

On another note.....this thread was an "interesting" read.  lol
 That's for sure. I feel like I really missed out last night now... this was like a Filter Error Evening Edition. Someone should start creating those... Oh well, everyone have one of these on me


No I'm not here...  
#207 | 1494 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

jasonwrites wrote:
 That's for sure. I feel like I really missed out last night now... this was like a Filter Error Evening Edition. Someone should start creating those... Oh well, everyone have one of these on me


 well better late than never, and yes I am proud of this one. 

this silly about nothing poll, turned out very very cool
#208 | 1494 days ago

kteacher wrote:
I think I used "swoon" but NOT in regards to Avs Fan Stoney.  I actually use that word a lot in my every day "real" life.......I'll come up with another to use on the Q----got it---instead of swoon I will say----"You just made me mushied squishied me."----scratch that.....reads weird....cheese and beans.....well....I will come up with another......promise.  I understand how you feel about this, I've felt pretty territorial over certain words and nicknames used here too. lol


--------------------------

On another note.....this thread was an "interesting" read.  lol
Even more interesting being here for it.  
How you doin?   
#209 | 1494 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
Even more interesting being here for it.  
Really? I thought it sucked..
Shut up Glenda I'm trying to sleep  
#210 | 1494 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

Chief_aka_James wrote:
Really? I thought it sucked..
 grrrrr    
#211 | 1494 days ago

(Edited by kteacher)
janet011685 wrote:
Even more interesting being here for it.  
LOL...yeah I bet.

Your "pal" Stoney is starting to get quite a following. lol
Beaneaters.  
#212 | 1494 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 grrrrr    
Sorry, Glenda - just being honest. Nothing you did.
Shut up Glenda I'm trying to sleep  
#213 | 1494 days ago

kteacher wrote:
I think I used "swoon" but NOT in regards to Avs Fan Stoney.  I actually use that word a lot in my every day "real" life.......I'll come up with another to use on the Q----got it---instead of swoon I will say----"You just made me mushied squishied me."----scratch that.....reads weird....cheese and beans.....well....I will come up with another......promise.  I understand how you feel about this, I've felt pretty territorial over certain words and nicknames used here too. lol


--------------------------

On another note.....this thread was an "interesting" read.  lol
thanks for emphasizing the NOT
makes sense though.. you ARE a kings fan hope you had fun in Vegas by the way.. I think I'm gonna cruise out there in a couple months
Yes I'm here and I'm doing...  
#214 | 1494 days ago
jasonwrites (+)

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
thanks for emphasizing the NOT
makes sense though.. you ARE a kings fan hope you had fun in Vegas by the way.. I think I'm gonna cruise out there in a couple months
 You can make it in 10 hours flat if you drive 135 through Utah... at least we did. 

I'm raising my glass to you, ladies' man 
No I'm not here...  
#215 | 1494 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

Chief_aka_James wrote:
Sorry, Glenda - just being honest. Nothing you did.
 oh James i'm sorry you didnt find it fun, I will certainly will lose sleep over that tonight. 
#216 | 1494 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 oh James i'm sorry you didnt find it fun, I will certainly will lose sleep over that tonight. 
No worries. I ended up having a very good night anyways, don't lose any sleep over it.
Shut up Glenda I'm trying to sleep  
#217 | 1494 days ago

 So... are we having another one of these tonight?
How you doin?   
#218 | 1494 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
thanks for emphasizing the NOT
makes sense though.. you ARE a kings fan hope you had fun in Vegas by the way.. I think I'm gonna cruise out there in a couple months


As for Vegas, suggestions----The Mirage has some pretty cool clubs, but I'd stay away from Jet------line is horrible and after waiting for a hour (we had free passes) they suddenly decided the guys had to pay 25 bucks despite having passes. Hey, have you ever gone to Vegas for Frozen Fury?
Beaneaters.  
#219 | 1494 days ago
Sherry63 (+)

Waiting for my meds to kick in and surfing the net. Fun huh
Yes I'm here and I'm doing...  
#220 | 1494 days ago

kteacher wrote:
LOL...yeah I bet.

Your "pal" Stoney is starting to get quite a following. lol
Don't YOU start, too.  
How you doin?   
#221 | 1494 days ago

jasonwrites wrote:
 You can make it in 10 hours flat if you drive 135 through Utah... at least we did. 

I'm raising my glass to you, ladies' man 
have you ever driven through green river Utah at night dehydrated and hungover? it sucks balls.. my ass is flying
Yes I'm here and I'm doing...  
#222 | 1494 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
Don't YOU start, too.  


LOL....you read it wrong....I'm teasing about the whole pal thing which is why it was in quotes. lol
Beaneaters.  
#223 | 1494 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

Chief_aka_James wrote:
No worries. I ended up having a very good night anyways, don't lose any sleep over it.
 I was being facetious, I wont. 
#224 | 1494 days ago

kteacher wrote:


As for Vegas, suggestions----The Mirage has some pretty cool clubs, but I'd stay away from Jet------line is horrible and after waiting for a hour (we had free passes) they suddenly decided the guys had to pay 25 bucks despite having passes. Hey, have you ever gone to Vegas for Frozen Fury?
No, I've wanted to, but I haven't.. I usually go out there for the first or second weekend of the NCAA tourney every year, but we pushed it off to go for my buddy's 30th bday in May
Yes I'm here and I'm doing...  
#225 | 1494 days ago

kteacher wrote:


LOL....you read it wrong....I'm teasing about the whole pal thing which is why it was in quotes. lol
Whew.  
How you doin?   
#226 | 1494 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
No, I've wanted to, but I haven't.. I usually go out there for the first or second weekend of the NCAA tourney every year, but we pushed it off to go for my buddy's 30th bday in May
Well if you ever get a chance to go, do it------great kick off to the new season, but basically it is just another quality excuse to go sinning to Vegas.  It's on the first Saturday of October this year.
Beaneaters.  
#227 | 1494 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
Whew.  
Beaneaters.  
#228 | 1494 days ago

kteacher wrote:
Well if you ever get a chance to go, do it------great kick off to the new season, but basically it is just another quality excuse to go sinning to Vegas.  It's on the first Saturday of October this year.
hmmm... possibly an early bday present to myself
Yes I'm here and I'm doing...  
#229 | 1494 days ago
jasonwrites (+)

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
have you ever driven through green river Utah at night dehydrated and hungover? it sucks balls.. my ass is flying
No, and I don't plan to, but I'll take your word on that. Utah has never been a destination, just a drive-through... though we did stay in St. George one night.
No I'm not here...  
#230 | 1494 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
hmmm... possibly an early bday present to myself
Nice....so if you do end up going.....make sure you wear all your Avs gear. Kings fans like to "welcome" you as you make your way into the game.
Beaneaters.  
#231 | 1494 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

jasonwrites wrote:
 You can make it in 10 hours flat if you drive 135 through Utah... at least we did. 

I'm raising my glass to you, ladies' man 
Maybe IF you put that pic of you in your Kilt back up we would talk about you also!




Stoney= THUD!
How you doin?   
#232 | 1494 days ago

JRSFLAME88 wrote:
Maybe IF you put that pic of you in your Kilt back up we would talk about you also!




Stoney= THUD!
We'd talk about him, alright ... just not in the way he'd like.  
How you doin?   
#233 | 1493 days ago

 Do we really want to see pics of male members (of FanIQ, get your head out of the gutter) in kilts? I'm saying no.
How you doin?   
#234 | 1493 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

Dewayne Johnson is on Leno talking about his friendship with Willie Nelson.  Sorry, the man is still sexy but I lost the love  for him after the Tooth Fairy!



Can you smell what The Rock is Smoking? 
How you doin?   
#235 | 1493 days ago

JRSFLAME88 wrote:
Dewayne Johnson is on Leno talking about his friendship with Willie Nelson.  Sorry, the man is still sexy but I lost the love  for him after the Tooth Fairy!



Can you smell what The Rock is Smoking? 
Hmmmm.....he could film Tooth Fairy 2 and I will STILL  him.
Beaneaters.  
#236 | 1493 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

kteacher wrote:
Hmmmm.....he could film Tooth Fairy 2 and I will STILL  him.
Hey Girl! I hope Vegas was fun.  He looks hot tonight.  You can catch him on Leno.  I turned it to the Golden Girls now!
How you doin?   
#237 | 1493 days ago
jasonwrites (+)

JRSFLAME88 wrote:
Dewayne Johnson is on Leno talking about his friendship with Willie Nelson.  Sorry, the man is still sexy but I lost the love  for him after the Tooth Fairy!



Can you smell what The Rock is Smoking? 
He may be Disneyfied, but he could still break me like a twig so I'll respect him.
No I'm not here...  
#238 | 1493 days ago

jasonwrites wrote:
He may be Disneyfied, but he could still break me like a twig so I'll respect him.
 I really don't get why he can't get a bad ass role in every movie.  Nobody is going to mess with him.
How you doin?   
#239 | 1493 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

jasonwrites wrote:
He may be Disneyfied, but he could still break me like a twig so I'll respect him.
If he's hanging out with Willie he is probablly happier!



Jason:  Where is your pic of you in a Kilt?
How you doin?   
#240 | 1493 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

How you doin?   
#241 | 1493 days ago
jasonwrites (+)

JRSFLAME88 wrote:
If he's hanging out with Willie he is probablly happier!



Jason:  Where is your pic of you in a Kilt?
 It's here, but I don't want to post it in the thread, I might do something like gross out Janet and then she wouldn't speak to me for 72 hours. 
No I'm not here...  
#242 | 1493 days ago

JRSFLAME88 wrote:
 I still love his cameo at the very end of Beerfest.
How you doin?   
#243 | 1493 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

kantwistaye wrote:
 I still love his cameo at the very end of Beerfest.
I like ole Willie.  He loves his weed.  He wrote a book and he smoked pot in the White House! lol
How you doin?   
#244 | 1493 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

jasonwrites wrote:
 It's here, but I don't want to post it in the thread, I might do something like gross out Janet and then she wouldn't speak to me for 72 hours. 
Oh I feel like She would have a lot to say!
How you doin?   
#245 | 1493 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
Not any flights if that's what you're thinking
well not really i hope that there is flight and also how are you doing i hope that all is well with you well care to know you more
How you doin?   
#246 | 1493 days ago

LMAO!
No I'm not here...  
#247 | 1493 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
sorry dude you missed it get here sooner next time.  
lol that is good and also you care to know more of me and also i hope that all is well with you other and also when next are we hijacking and also you must tell what we are hijacking oki3 lol
How you doin?   
#248 | 1492 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
Not any flights if that's what you're thinking
nop3 i know that and also what you feel like that they want to hijack then ?
How you doin?   
#249 | 1492 days ago

JRSFLAME88 wrote:
Did you ever have a man that asked you out over and over and you said no because he was damn hot that he intimidated you? 
Had it many times Gina
#250 | 1491 days ago

Beaneaters.  
#251 | 1491 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

kteacher wrote:
 i just copied that smiley and titled it beckys im laughing at you smiley. 
#252 | 1491 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 i just copied that smiley and titled it beckys im laughing at you smiley. 
Beaneaters.  
#253 | 1488 days ago

Jess wrote:
And I thought I was the only one always up this late - with the occasional exception of James
hello i like ur smilin face

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
30 DAY DRAWING CHALLENGE DAY 25
Asked by ms_hippie_queen | Locker Room, Miscellaneous | 1 questions asked 08/19/13
6 opinions | 3 comments | Last by woody050681
Go ahead make my day
Asked by 18packabs | Locker Room, Miscellaneous | 1 questions asked 05/08/12
29 opinions | 46 comments | Last by KSbengals99
When Crap Goes Wrong!!
Asked by BamaMan | Locker Room, Miscellaneous | 1 questions asked 07/25/12
20 opinions | 19 comments | Last by KSbengals99
Neighbors,Neighbors,Neighbors
Asked by CAPTAINSEAFOOD | Locker Room, Miscellaneous | 1 questions asked 05/14/12
24 opinions | 28 comments | Last by KSbengals99
Joke of the day 12/15
Asked by huskerdoug2009 | Locker Room, Miscellaneous | 1 questions asked 12/15/12
12 opinions | 5 comments | Last by KSbengals99