Skip to Next Poll »
19
Will tiger win the Masters?
| Closed on 04/05/10 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Golf, Tiger Woods | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
Teams:  PGA
Team Breakout:
52 Fans 
58%a. Tiger
42%b. The field

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#1 | 1644 days ago

Tiger is good but not that good
The field  
  
37 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1644 days ago

Tiger is good but not that good
The field  
#2 | 1644 days ago

I think he can make it to Sunday, but will fall just short.
The field  
#3 | 1644 days ago

Tiger has been known to beat himself badly or beat everyone else badly. Its up to him whether he beats himself or the field. Hopefully he will pull it off then everyone will forgert about him doing what is being done as we speak!
Tiger   
#4 | 1643 days ago

BigBen7 wrote:
Tiger is good but not that good
 Big Ben is in trouble i do not know though MAn he is awsome but who knows what this is going to do for the steelers i do not reapect tiger woods now all for anthony kim      
The field  
#5 | 1643 days ago

I don't think he will be that sharp that quickly. It will take awhile for him to get tournament ready.
The field  
#6 | 1642 days ago
soccer_mom2007 (+)

i think he has as good shot as any
#7 | 1642 days ago

soccer_mom2007 wrote:
i think he has as good shot as any
Yes, Tiger knows how to play best in his sports so it's up to him is he wants to win the Masters.
#8 | 1639 days ago

myrna_ventura wrote:
Yes, Tiger knows how to play best in his sports so it's up to him is he wants to win the Masters.
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii sexiy
#9 | 1637 days ago

He will make a good showing!!
Tiger   
#10 | 1637 days ago

bhamsown wrote:
Tiger has been known to beat himself badly or beat everyone else badly. Its up to him whether he beats himself or the field. Hopefully he will pull it off then everyone will forgert about him doing what is being done as we speak!
Yes, I agree LOL   
#11 | 1637 days ago

BigBen7 wrote:
Tiger is good but not that good
I beg to disagree LOL   He is the best golfer
#12 | 1637 days ago

qtowndogg wrote:
I think he can make it to Sunday, but will fall just short.
Dude     I don't think so
#13 | 1637 days ago

grsscttrbrdy wrote:
 Big Ben is in trouble i do not know though MAn he is awsome but who knows what this is going to do for the steelers i do not reapect tiger woods now all for anthony kim      
I respect you dude I do  have another option   ha... ha..
#14 | 1637 days ago

harendrs711 wrote:
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii sexiy
Hey dude are you lost ?   ha.. ha..
#15 | 1637 days ago

wcsportsfan wrote:
I don't think he will be that sharp that quickly. It will take awhile for him to get tournament ready.
I don't so LOL
#16 | 1637 days ago

soccer_mom2007 wrote:
i think he has as good shot as any
That's very true my friend    Cheers  !!!!!!
#17 | 1636 days ago

he is the one master of in golf
Tiger   
#18 | 1636 days ago

The Masters Won: 1997, 2001, 2002, 2005
tiger woods will be a 5 time master,s champion!
Tiger   
#19 | 1636 days ago

i think he will play his best beside thoguh he is facing a hard time in his individual life but he must have to forget about all his shits...........
#20 | 1636 days ago

stevenpaing007 wrote:
he is the one master of in golf
Yes, he is LOL   
#21 | 1636 days ago

trust_me86 wrote:
i think he will play his best beside thoguh he is facing a hard time in his individual life but he must have to forget about all his shits...........
#22 | 1635 days ago

I'm not sure if I believe he will win the masters or not, but I think it would be an awsome comback for him if he did. 
#23 | 1635 days ago

#24 | 1635 days ago

stevenpaing007 wrote:
he is the one master of in golf
Yes LOL  that's true. 
#25 | 1634 days ago

Tiger has been placed in the media for all sorts of things, but when it comes to his game...he is TIGER WOODS the golf pro!! GOOD LUCK TO YOU MISTER WOODS!
Tiger   
#26 | 1634 days ago

The quietest, most well behaved crowd in all of golf where no-one can even whisper criticism of Tiger. I love Woods as one of the greatest sportsmen ever so I'm hoping he puts his recent issues behind him and comes out to win
Tiger   
#27 | 1633 days ago

bwfc2good4u wrote:
The quietest, most well behaved crowd in all of golf where no-one can even whisper criticism of Tiger. I love Woods as one of the greatest sportsmen ever so I'm hoping he puts his recent issues behind him and comes out to win
 
#28 | 1633 days ago

pickin the field would be safe
Tiger   
#29 | 1633 days ago

there's going to be too many distractions for Tiger to deal with. i can't see him being completely focused in order to win.

The field  
#30 | 1632 days ago

 sports center said it this morning....tiger will not get back into his groove until he has several TOURNAMENT rounds under his belt. until then he will just finish high, but not win
The field  
#31 | 1632 days ago

 Tigers life style never bothered him before so why should it now 
#32 | 1632 days ago

 
The field  
#33 | 1632 days ago

Remember golf is mostly mental, and Tiger will have too much "non golf" related thoughts flooting around in his head to put up good enough numbers to win the Masters. He is an amazing golfer but this will be just too much for even him.
The field  
#34 | 1632 days ago

ronandgoy wrote:
 Tigers life style never bothered him before so why should it now 
no because of all the dramas he has been thought
#35 | 1631 days ago

Moonshine wrote:
Remember golf is mostly mental, and Tiger will have too much "non golf" related thoughts flooting around in his head to put up good enough numbers to win the Masters. He is an amazing golfer but this will be just too much for even him.
 haha babe u could say anything u wanted with that icon and people will give respect

The field  
#36 | 1631 days ago

kimlionel wrote:
no because of all the dramas he has been thought
After all he has his own cheer squad
#37 | 1631 days ago

harendrs711 wrote:
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii sexiy
Hi there LOL     just wanna know if you're lost.

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends