Skip to Next Poll »
3
Filter Error 3/29
Welcome back. This is the part of the locker room where you can sit and chat and chill for a while without offending or being shushed. Maybe you wanna watch a dvd or listen to your mp3. Yes, I rhymed. Something on your mind, post it! Random question, ask it? Hijacking is allowed and encouraged. Join the party, troll around, have a beer. It's cool. All are welcome, but please leave all BS in the hall. 
 
It's Monday. I'm still sick and not in the mood for this. I have  a trip in 2 days and havent done sh*t to prepare for it. My kid turned 2 on Saturday and was divaf*ckinlicious all damn day. What the hell is in that amniotic fluid that lies dormant until around the 22nd month and is it the Happy Birthday song that causes the reaction? This chick makes me sick, she better be glad she looks just like her mama.
| Closed on 04/16/10 at 11:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
25 Fans 
4%a. Morning Sunshine....
20%b. It's just another Manic Monday, I wish it was Sunday...
12%c. Hey, Mr. Wilson! ...
16%d. "I'll have what she's having." ...
4%e. Their house is a museum, When people come to see 'em...
12%f. GET OFF MY PLANE! ...
8%g. Madras, extra shot...
20%h. Beaneaters to the rescue...

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#15 | 1670 days ago

(Edited by ms_hippie_queen)
NMboyzfan wrote:
If you ever have boys, the absolute GREATEST gift you can ever get them is a huge cardboard box, like from a fridge, or washer/dryer.
what is this "boys" nonsense? my best space shuttles, clubhouses/tents, dream castles, pony stables, ninja turtle hideouts, etc, etc, etc (in my best yul brenner from the king and i) were all sponsored by kenmore, frigidaire, magic chef, and craftsman
Beaneaters to the rescue...  
  
185 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1670 days ago

Hi all!
Madras, extra shot...  
#2 | 1670 days ago

 I'm going to walk like an Eqyptian also.

Busy weekend is over.  Now it's busy work week, although I think im going to have some easy days after today.  Now I jinxed that so I'll be busy all week.

Nothing to complain about or talk about at the moment.  maybe later.
#3 | 1670 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

 I like cousin It. 
Their house is a museum, When people come to see 'em...  
#4 | 1670 days ago

You be buggin'...but I can dig it...

Your's is a girl - my doody-head will be three and this dude SWEARS life is all about his 0630 early morning needs.  Nothing like having a afro-laden troll up earlier than the birds screeching like a banshee with a toe cut off all for a banana and a frozen strawberry and his daily fix of "Blue's Clues" and "Wonder Pets" - That s**t gets trifling no matter what time it is.  Wait till she gets a vocabulary - 'NANA, MOM!!!!  'NANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
"I'll have what she's having." ...  
#5 | 1670 days ago

 My comment didn't go through?


What is your daughter getting for her big day?
#6 | 1670 days ago

Kenne wrote:
 My comment didn't go through?


What is your daughter getting for her big day?
from me, she got a sit and spin, a sleepy dora doll, a purse, and the shades that came with her purse was her favorite thing. It's always the cheapest sh*t, they love the most.
Madras, extra shot...  
#7 | 1670 days ago

DeeRigga wrote:
You be buggin'...but I can dig it...

Your's is a girl - my doody-head will be three and this dude SWEARS life is all about his 0630 early morning needs.  Nothing like having a afro-laden troll up earlier than the birds screeching like a banshee with a toe cut off all for a banana and a frozen strawberry and his daily fix of "Blue's Clues" and "Wonder Pets" - That s**t gets trifling no matter what time it is.  Wait till she gets a vocabulary - 'NANA, MOM!!!!  'NANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
oh, she speaks very well. NO, Leave me alone, and DON'T HIT ME! is her favorite and also what makes me have to call on Jesus daily.
Madras, extra shot...  
#8 | 1670 days ago
NMboyzfan (+)

Buenos F'n Dias people.  So I get on this morning, and I have two new gifts (anonymous) calling me a "Loser".  Then I see where someone named "KANE sumsh*t or another" had made comments on a sh*tload of my pictures.  So, out of curiosity, I go to the pics to see what he said, and there aint nothing there.  Then I try to check the profile, and it has been deleted.  Apparently, I now have a secret admirer, one with absolutely no balls, that has already been deleted.  WTF did I miss around here?
It's just another Manic Monday, I wish it was Sunday...  
#9 | 1670 days ago

NMboyzfan wrote:
Buenos F'n Dias people.  So I get on this morning, and I have two new gifts (anonymous) calling me a "Loser".  Then I see where someone named "KANE sumsh*t or another" had made comments on a sh*tload of my pictures.  So, out of curiosity, I go to the pics to see what he said, and there aint nothing there.  Then I try to check the profile, and it has been deleted.  Apparently, I now have a secret admirer, one with absolutely no balls, that has already been deleted.  WTF did I miss around here?
you missed a bunch.  Tweto came back with a f*cking vengence baby. he took no prisoners and shut the Q down for hours. apparently america is the real terror.
Madras, extra shot...  
#10 | 1670 days ago
NMboyzfan (+)

kobe_lova wrote:
from me, she got a sit and spin, a sleepy dora doll, a purse, and the shades that came with her purse was her favorite thing. It's always the cheapest sh*t, they love the most.
If you ever have boys, the absolute GREATEST gift you can ever get them is a huge cardboard box, like from a fridge, or washer/dryer.
It's just another Manic Monday, I wish it was Sunday...  
#11 | 1670 days ago
NMboyzfan (+)

kobe_lova wrote:
you missed a bunch.  Tweto came back with a f*cking vengence baby. he took no prisoners and shut the Q down for hours. apparently america is the real terror.
I think I have spotted him again.  Today.
It's just another Manic Monday, I wish it was Sunday...  
#12 | 1670 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
from me, she got a sit and spin, a sleepy dora doll, a purse, and the shades that came with her purse was her favorite thing. It's always the cheapest sh*t, they love the most.
 and it's the most expensive sh*t they love to break first 
#13 | 1670 days ago

NMboyzfan wrote:
If you ever have boys, the absolute GREATEST gift you can ever get them is a huge cardboard box, like from a fridge, or washer/dryer.
If you ever have boys......

you take the back RIGHT NOW, does it sound like i wanna go through this sh*t again? Take it back!
Madras, extra shot...  
#14 | 1670 days ago

NMboyzfan wrote:
I think I have spotted him again.  Today.
Madras, extra shot...  
#15 | 1670 days ago

(Edited by ms_hippie_queen)
NMboyzfan wrote:
If you ever have boys, the absolute GREATEST gift you can ever get them is a huge cardboard box, like from a fridge, or washer/dryer.
what is this "boys" nonsense? my best space shuttles, clubhouses/tents, dream castles, pony stables, ninja turtle hideouts, etc, etc, etc (in my best yul brenner from the king and i) were all sponsored by kenmore, frigidaire, magic chef, and craftsman
Beaneaters to the rescue...  
#16 | 1670 days ago

Girl change into that Victoria Secret thing that i like
alright, ok, tonight you're having me your way
perfume, spray it there
put our love in the air
now put me right next to you
gonna raise the temp in the room
first rum my back, like you do
right there(uh huh)right there
you touch me like you care
now stop, and let me repay you for the weak that you've been through
working that nine to five
and staying cute like you do,

(oh,oh,oh,oh)
i love it(i love it),
you love it(you love it)
everytime (everytime) we touching (we touchin)
i want it(i want it)
you want it(you want it)
i'll see you(see you) in the morning(morning)
wanna put my fingers through your hair
wrap me up in your legs
and love you,still your eyes roll back
i'm tryna put you to bed (bed bed)
i'ma put you to bed (bed bed)
then i'm a rock your body
turn you over, love is war, I'm your soldier
touching you,like it's my first time
i'm tryin to put you to bed(bed, bed)
i'ma put you to bed(bed, bed)



Well the Avalanche continue to do all they can to NOT make the playoffs It's getting tougher and tougher to watch

The weather is finally cooperating around here, thank god.. Almost time for the skirts and sundresses downtown

I listened to some top 20 radio this weekend.. and I wanted to tear my eardrums out of my head with my fingernails

I could go for an omelet right now
It's just another Manic Monday, I wish it was Sunday...  
#17 | 1670 days ago

Morning Belly Ticklers!

Today I start parent conferences----I pray that my parents get the hint when it passes the 15 minute mark and we are no longer talking grades. It never fails, parents always go over the 15 minute mark.
I am pretty happy---must be California's fault. It is set to be in the upper 70's lower 80's today.

Kings better win today or else.

Enjoy your Monday Lovelies!
Beaneaters to the rescue...  
#18 | 1670 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
Girl change into that Victoria Secret thing that i like
alright, ok, tonight you're having me your way
perfume, spray it there
put our love in the air
now put me right next to you
gonna raise the temp in the room
first rum my back, like you do
right there(uh huh)right there
you touch me like you care
now stop, and let me repay you for the weak that you've been through
working that nine to five
and staying cute like you do,

(oh,oh,oh,oh)
i love it(i love it),
you love it(you love it)
everytime (everytime) we touching (we touchin)
i want it(i want it)
you want it(you want it)
i'll see you(see you) in the morning(morning)
wanna put my fingers through your hair
wrap me up in your legs
and love you,still your eyes roll back
i'm tryna put you to bed (bed bed)
i'ma put you to bed (bed bed)
then i'm a rock your body
turn you over, love is war, I'm your soldier
touching you,like it's my first time
i'm tryin to put you to bed(bed, bed)
i'ma put you to bed(bed, bed)



Well the Avalanche continue to do all they can to NOT make the playoffs It's getting tougher and tougher to watch

The weather is finally cooperating around here, thank god.. Almost time for the skirts and sundresses downtown

I listened to some top 20 radio this weekend.. and I wanted to tear my eardrums out of my head with my fingernails

I could go for an omelet right now
SHUT.   UP.




hope your team makes it. and radio sucks.

see me smiling>>>
Madras, extra shot...  
#19 | 1670 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

NMboyzfan wrote:
Buenos F'n Dias people.  So I get on this morning, and I have two new gifts (anonymous) calling me a "Loser".  Then I see where someone named "KANE sumsh*t or another" had made comments on a sh*tload of my pictures.  So, out of curiosity, I go to the pics to see what he said, and there aint nothing there.  Then I try to check the profile, and it has been deleted.  Apparently, I now have a secret admirer, one with absolutely no balls, that has already been deleted.  WTF did I miss around here?
 He showed us the proper way of hijacking a web site. 
Their house is a museum, When people come to see 'em...  
#20 | 1670 days ago

i'm offended that i didnt get any loser gifts though.
Madras, extra shot...  
#21 | 1670 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
oh, she speaks very well. NO, Leave me alone, and DON'T HIT ME! is her favorite and also what makes me have to call on Jesus daily.
Wow...you sure my Vince ain't over there with you? I'd trade, but I really do not need another female in my home.

PS...you can call, but usually he just listens to the voicemail and laughs at our azzes...Try Montel or Maury - at least they have a live audience...
"I'll have what she's having." ...  
#22 | 1670 days ago
NMboyzfan (+)

kobe_lova wrote:
If you ever have boys......

you take the back RIGHT NOW, does it sound like i wanna go through this sh*t again? Take it back!
We had one boy, then decided we wanted 2 kids, so we got busy and had another...a second son.  Believe it or not, I always wanted a daughter, so I convinced my wife to try again and we had...yup, you guessed it,...another boy.  Now the oldest one is out on his own, and the other two are teenagers.  I'm not really looking forward to getting old, but I am looking forward to them all moving out.
It's just another Manic Monday, I wish it was Sunday...  
#23 | 1670 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

NMboyzfan wrote:
We had one boy, then decided we wanted 2 kids, so we got busy and had another...a second son.  Believe it or not, I always wanted a daughter, so I convinced my wife to try again and we had...yup, you guessed it,...another boy.  Now the oldest one is out on his own, and the other two are teenagers.  I'm not really looking forward to getting old, but I am looking forward to them all moving out.
 I wanted boys, I got girls.  
Their house is a museum, When people come to see 'em...  
#24 | 1670 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

Good Afternoon my fellow LOSER HOSTAGES!  I think Twito may have been responsible for The Subway Bombings in Moscow today.   Has there been any sightings of him?



It is Monday and I had to take my mom to the Dr first thing this morning...........that always calls for some type of drug to get through.
Work is piled up from my missing 2 days last week so I've been playing catch up!

Boys are harder than girls............at least in my case.  Ashlie I hope your daughter had a wonderful birthday!

What have I missed?
Madras, extra shot...  
#25 | 1670 days ago
NMboyzfan (+)

JRSFLAME88 wrote:
Good Afternoon my fellow LOSER HOSTAGES!  I think Twito may have been responsible for The Subway Bombings in Moscow today.   Has there been any sightings of him?



It is Monday and I had to take my mom to the Dr first thing this morning...........that always calls for some type of drug to get through.
Work is piled up from my missing 2 days last week so I've been playing catch up!

Boys are harder than girls............at least in my case.  Ashlie I hope your daughter had a wonderful birthday!

What have I missed?
I think boys are easier.

I have 3 boys, erego, I have 3 penises (or is that peni) to worry about.

Ashlie has one girl.  She has to worry about all the penises in the world.
It's just another Manic Monday, I wish it was Sunday...  
#26 | 1670 days ago

NMboyzfan wrote:
I think boys are easier.

I have 3 boys, erego, I have 3 penises (or is that peni) to worry about.

Ashlie has one girl.  She has to worry about all the penises in the world.
(sigh) thanks for that.
Madras, extra shot...  
#27 | 1670 days ago

 i have one of each.  I would say boys are easier, but he could have been beaten into submission by his older sister.
#28 | 1670 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
(sigh) thanks for that.
Never worry Ashlie...my mom has 4 girls and we are all angels.
Beaneaters to the rescue...  
#29 | 1670 days ago
NMboyzfan (+)

kteacher wrote:
Never worry Ashlie...my mom has 4 girls and we are all angels.
Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, the prosecution rests.
It's just another Manic Monday, I wish it was Sunday...  
#30 | 1670 days ago

NMboyzfan wrote:
Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, the prosecution rests.
Beaneaters to the rescue...  
#31 | 1670 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

NMboyzfan wrote:
I think boys are easier.

I have 3 boys, erego, I have 3 penises (or is that peni) to worry about.

Ashlie has one girl.  She has to worry about all the penises in the world.
 Yep, and the day comes that the penis is a very real thing. 
Their house is a museum, When people come to see 'em...  
#32 | 1670 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

 Lmao, I fu!k!ng love Wife Swap.
Their house is a museum, When people come to see 'em...  
#33 | 1670 days ago

umm... y'all aren't helping so you can stop now!


on another note: I did recently remind my friends whose girls are barely teens and one is about 19, that one day REALLY soon if not already, some boys will be trying to talk them into doing some of the sh*t we women may have done. The thought upset the entire room and i was of course laughing so hard i was in tears.  So enjoy that husker and let it marinate Glenda.  It's probably why i dont let her suck her fingers now.
Madras, extra shot...  
#34 | 1670 days ago
jasonwrites (+)

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
Girl change into that Victoria Secret thing that i like
alright, ok, tonight you're having me your way
perfume, spray it there
put our love in the air
now put me right next to you
gonna raise the temp in the room
first rum my back, like you do
right there(uh huh)right there
you touch me like you care
now stop, and let me repay you for the weak that you've been through
working that nine to five
and staying cute like you do,

(oh,oh,oh,oh)
i love it(i love it),
you love it(you love it)
everytime (everytime) we touching (we touchin)
i want it(i want it)
you want it(you want it)
i'll see you(see you) in the morning(morning)
wanna put my fingers through your hair
wrap me up in your legs
and love you,still your eyes roll back
i'm tryna put you to bed (bed bed)
i'ma put you to bed (bed bed)
then i'm a rock your body
turn you over, love is war, I'm your soldier
touching you,like it's my first time
i'm tryin to put you to bed(bed, bed)
i'ma put you to bed(bed, bed)



Well the Avalanche continue to do all they can to NOT make the playoffs It's getting tougher and tougher to watch

The weather is finally cooperating around here, thank god.. Almost time for the skirts and sundresses downtown

I listened to some top 20 radio this weekend.. and I wanted to tear my eardrums out of my head with my fingernails

I could go for an omelet right now
 That's because you bet AGAINST them  they'll hold on for #8 
GET OFF MY PLANE! ...  
#35 | 1670 days ago

Uh...tweto is attacking Leigh's (and My) nephew right now on her page.
Madras, extra shot...  
#36 | 1670 days ago
jasonwrites (+)

kteacher wrote:
Morning Belly Ticklers!

Today I start parent conferences----I pray that my parents get the hint when it passes the 15 minute mark and we are no longer talking grades. It never fails, parents always go over the 15 minute mark.
I am pretty happy---must be California's fault. It is set to be in the upper 70's lower 80's today.

Kings better win today or else.

Enjoy your Monday Lovelies!
 Well if I had a chance to get your undivided attention, I'd want more than 15 minutes too 
GET OFF MY PLANE! ...  
#37 | 1670 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
umm... y'all aren't helping so you can stop now!


on another note: I did recently remind my friends whose girls are barely teens and one is about 19, that one day REALLY soon if not already, some boys will be trying to talk them into doing some of the sh*t we women may have done. The thought upset the entire room and i was of course laughing so hard i was in tears.  So enjoy that husker and let it marinate Glenda.  It's probably why i dont let her suck her fingers now.
 i already have my gun permit, and my daughter has had the talk.  she gets more embarrassed by it than i do.

and i'll be done in 6 years ashlie.  you still have 16 
#38 | 1670 days ago
jasonwrites (+)

kobe_lova wrote:
Uh...tweto is attacking Leigh's (and My) nephew right now on her page.
 Good God. Guess it's a good thing I'm available.

Boys are better... by that I mean easier to rear.
GET OFF MY PLANE! ...  
#39 | 1670 days ago

Good News! All my chidlers did their science project but one BOY....who says he forgot it------(means he didn't do it and think that sounds better...lol)
Beaneaters to the rescue...  
#40 | 1670 days ago

Morning. Had a little difficulty getting back to bed after talking with that special person early this morning - went from bed, to floor, to bed, to futon, to folded out futon, to floor, to futon. That took about an hour, hour and a half.
It's just another Manic Monday, I wish it was Sunday...  
#41 | 1670 days ago

Chief_aka_James wrote:
Morning. Had a little difficulty getting back to bed after talking with that special person early this morning - went from bed, to floor, to bed, to futon, to folded out futon, to floor, to futon. That took about an hour, hour and a half.
you really need to get it together.
Madras, extra shot...  
#42 | 1670 days ago

hskrdave wrote:
 i already have my gun permit, and my daughter has had the talk.  she gets more embarrassed by it than i do.

and i'll be done in 6 years ashlie.  you still have 16 
yeah...this joke was only hilarious because i have years before i have to make the speech.
Madras, extra shot...  
#43 | 1670 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Uh...tweto is attacking Leigh's (and My) nephew right now on her page.

....thanks for the heads up. mods?

Beaneaters to the rescue...  
#44 | 1670 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
you really need to get it together.
I'm getting there - I'm STILL better than what I was a month+ ago..
It's just another Manic Monday, I wish it was Sunday...  
#45 | 1670 days ago

Go Ashlie! lol
Beaneaters to the rescue...  
#46 | 1670 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
damn, james was that you? she was gone before i could get the digits.
Madras, extra shot...  
#47 | 1670 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:

....thanks for the heads up. mods?

message sent.
It's just another Manic Monday, I wish it was Sunday...  
#48 | 1670 days ago

Uh...Ashlie you have an admirer in the chonies article.
Beaneaters to the rescue...  
#49 | 1670 days ago

 um is tweto the person we got rid of yesterday?  i was messaged that an hour or two ago, and we got it done.
#50 | 1670 days ago

Chief_aka_James wrote:
message sent.
mille grazie
Beaneaters to the rescue...  
#51 | 1670 days ago

hskrdave wrote:
 um is tweto the person we got rid of yesterday?  i was messaged that an hour or two ago, and we got it done.
yes thats him on leigh's page, he's USA_SUCKS
Madras, extra shot...  
#52 | 1670 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
yes thats him on leigh's page, he's USA_SUCKS
 he's persistent, because we deleted another account from him already today that wasn't usa_sucks.
#53 | 1670 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
yes thats him on leigh's page, he's USA_SUCKS
not to sound overtly cliche...or texan...but i really want to put a giant boot up his ass.
Beaneaters to the rescue...  
#54 | 1670 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

(Edited by cubsgirl2)
 hes back. Lmao, I got my loser tiles. 
Their house is a museum, When people come to see 'em...  
#55 | 1670 days ago

 he's being worked on now.

lots of ip addresses being banned.
#56 | 1670 days ago

omg! I'm mad he put lol at the end.
Madras, extra shot...  
#57 | 1670 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
omg! I'm mad he put lol at the end.
it's all gravy, baby. i'm laughing too. just more at him than with him.
Beaneaters to the rescue...  
#58 | 1670 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

kobe_lova wrote:
omg! I'm mad he put lol at the end.
 Lmao, well at least he has a sense of humor about it all. 
Their house is a museum, When people come to see 'em...  
#59 | 1670 days ago

kteacher wrote:
Uh...Ashlie you have an admirer in the chonies article.
just saw that. why does she want to wear them, i wonder.
Madras, extra shot...  
#60 | 1670 days ago
NMboyzfan (+)

wow...what a temper tantrum.  I'd call him a little girl, but I hate to insult little girls like that.
It's just another Manic Monday, I wish it was Sunday...  
#61 | 1670 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
just saw that. why does she want to wear them, i wonder.
I found that disgustingly hilarious.
It's just another Manic Monday, I wish it was Sunday...  
#62 | 1670 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 hes back. Lmao, I got my loser tiles. 
I got mine too! Any sightings yet?
Madras, extra shot...  
#63 | 1670 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

NMboyzfan wrote:
wow...what a temper tantrum.  I'd call him a little girl, but I hate to insult little girls like that.
 Thank you. 
Their house is a museum, When people come to see 'em...  
#64 | 1670 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
just saw that. why does she want to wear them, i wonder.
who knows.......some folks like some weird stuff. lol
Beaneaters to the rescue...  
#65 | 1670 days ago

JRSFLAME88 wrote:
I got mine too! Any sightings yet?
where have you been. We've had about 6 sightings.
Madras, extra shot...  
#66 | 1670 days ago

jasonwrites wrote:
 That's because you bet AGAINST them  they'll hold on for #8 
when it comes to cash or qbucks, I gotta bet with my head, not with my heart
It's just another Manic Monday, I wish it was Sunday...  
#67 | 1670 days ago

Chief_aka_James wrote:
I found that disgustingly hilarious.
me too.
Madras, extra shot...  
#68 | 1670 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

I'm playing catch up at work, but  I see he is running wild again!
Madras, extra shot...  
#69 | 1670 days ago

JRSFLAME88 wrote:
I'm playing catch up at work, but  I see he is running wild again!
Not wild at all, pretty controlled actually.
It's just another Manic Monday, I wish it was Sunday...  
#70 | 1670 days ago

Chief_aka_James wrote:
Not wild at all, pretty controlled actually.
well good because he keeps popping up in polls and i was getting ready tell someone to buy the mods a drink....but nevermind.
Madras, extra shot...  
#71 | 1670 days ago
jasonwrites (+)

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
when it comes to cash or qbucks, I gotta bet with my head, not with my heart
that's what I kind of dislike about it compared to Pick 'Em... there I would just pick Avs, Rockies, etc. to win every single game... nothing to lose but ranking.
GET OFF MY PLANE! ...  
#72 | 1670 days ago

Chief_aka_James wrote:
Not wild at all, pretty controlled actually.
it's fun. it's like watching whack-a-mole..
Beaneaters to the rescue...  
#73 | 1670 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
well good because he keeps popping up in polls and i was getting ready tell someone to buy the mods a drink....but nevermind.
The account is deleted, content is all removed, and all that's holding up this whole thing is a delay/not "sticking". That takes time and nothing a mod can do..
It's just another Manic Monday, I wish it was Sunday...  
#74 | 1670 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
it's fun. it's like watching whack-a-mole..
Whack.

(If you saw last weeks Office, you might laugh a little harder.)
It's just another Manic Monday, I wish it was Sunday...  
#75 | 1670 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
it's fun. it's like watching whack-a-mole..
Madras, extra shot...  
#76 | 1670 days ago
jasonwrites (+)

 whaaa was my comment deleted?

I think we need a new thread with this guy's "greatest" insults:

FAG!

YER DAD IS A SCOTTISH FART!!!!! lol

anyone got better?

GET OFF MY PLANE! ...  
#77 | 1670 days ago

(Edited by Chief_aka_James)
Twins playing the Cardinals, and it's difficult to pick which one to root for, for those that have two favorite teams in one sport, which do you root for and why?
It's just another Manic Monday, I wish it was Sunday...  
#78 | 1670 days ago

damn...a whole conversation was just deleted. that is creepy. it happened right?
Madras, extra shot...  
#79 | 1670 days ago

Chief_aka_James wrote:
Twins playing the Cardinals, and it's difficult to pick which one to root for, for those that have two favorite teams in one sport, which do you root for and why?
Home team ALWAYS? why are you changing the subject jerk.
Madras, extra shot...  
#80 | 1670 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Home team ALWAYS? why are you changing the subject jerk.
to ignore the conversation that ''didn't'' happen, jerk.
It's just another Manic Monday, I wish it was Sunday...  
#81 | 1670 days ago

jasonwrites wrote:
 whaaa was my comment deleted?

I think we need a new thread with this guy's "greatest" insults:

FAG!

YER DAD IS A SCOTTISH FART!!!!! lol

anyone got better?

he just called me my favorite one....Sh*thouse!  thats just fantastic.
Madras, extra shot...  
#82 | 1670 days ago

Chief_aka_James wrote:
to ignore the conversation that ''didn't'' happen, jerk.
NO DRINK FOR YOU!
Madras, extra shot...  
#83 | 1670 days ago

Chief_aka_James wrote:
Twins playing the Cardinals, and it's difficult to pick which one to root for, for those that have two favorite teams in one sport, which do you root for and why?
 always the team i was a fan of first.  I don't root for or against the red sox anymore (marriage thing).  I would only have this issue really in Baseball also, with the Braves and Royals, but it's rare (like you today), but I would root for the Braves first, they were my first team.
#84 | 1670 days ago
NMboyzfan (+)

This knucklef*ck just got me to thinking.  Do you have any idea how hard it would be to insult any of the regular posters in here to the point of tears?
It's just another Manic Monday, I wish it was Sunday...  
#85 | 1670 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
he just called me my favorite one....Sh*thouse!  thats just fantastic.
where?
It's just another Manic Monday, I wish it was Sunday...  
#86 | 1670 days ago

NMboyzfan wrote:
This knucklef*ck just got me to thinking.  Do you have any idea how hard it would be to insult any of the regular posters in here to the point of tears?
DAMN near pointless to even attempt it..............I think.
Beaneaters to the rescue...  
#87 | 1670 days ago

NMboyzfan wrote:
This knucklef*ck just got me to thinking.  Do you have any idea how hard it would be to insult any of the regular posters in here to the point of tears?
i got misty when i saw his crapola all over my nephew's pictures. but i'm a softie for that stupid kid.
Beaneaters to the rescue...  
#88 | 1670 days ago

Chief_aka_James wrote:
where?
family feud poll
Madras, extra shot...  
#89 | 1670 days ago

NMboyzfan wrote:
This knucklef*ck just got me to thinking.  Do you have any idea how hard it would be to insult any of the regular posters in here to the point of tears?
what do you mean? you cant tell i'm distressed?
Madras, extra shot...  
#90 | 1670 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
family feud poll
looked, didn't see anything.
It's just another Manic Monday, I wish it was Sunday...  
#91 | 1670 days ago

I missed all the excitement... dammit!
GET OFF MY PLANE! ...  
#92 | 1670 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
i'm offended that i didnt get any loser gifts though.
they are just delayed a bit. in a dozen or so more years the losers will show up at your door asking to see your daughter.
Morning Sunshine....  
#93 | 1670 days ago
NMboyzfan (+)

WISAC1 wrote:
they are just delayed a bit. in a dozen or so more years the losers will show up at your door asking to see your daughter.
Just let me know when they get there and I will give them a call and tell them to come home.
It's just another Manic Monday, I wish it was Sunday...  
#94 | 1670 days ago

EW! he picked the same answer as me on the poll! oh that's so gross.
Beaneaters to the rescue...  
#95 | 1670 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
EW! he picked the same answer as me on the poll! oh that's so gross.
 me too, lmao. and he is spending more q bucks on me
Their house is a museum, When people come to see 'em...  
#96 | 1670 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

jasonwrites wrote:
 whaaa was my comment deleted?

I think we need a new thread with this guy's "greatest" insults:

FAG!

YER DAD IS A SCOTTISH FART!!!!! lol

anyone got better?

 You f!!k animals grandma, omg James quit calling me that now you have terrorists doing it! 
Their house is a museum, When people come to see 'em...  
#97 | 1670 days ago

jasonwrites wrote:
 whaaa was my comment deleted?

I think we need a new thread with this guy's "greatest" insults:

FAG!

YER DAD IS A SCOTTISH FART!!!!! lol

anyone got better?

I have had the Scottish Fart joke trademarked since it was about MY dad.  You're gonna need express written consent of me, ABC, and the National Football League before posting that.  I'd edit before my lawyer gets wind of this.

PS - hi bitches
It's just another Manic Monday, I wish it was Sunday...  
#98 | 1670 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 You f!!k animals grandma, omg James quit calling me that now you have terrorists doing it! 
Need the links, being the account is deleted I can't just follow/see where they're made..
It's just another Manic Monday, I wish it was Sunday...  
#99 | 1670 days ago

what i find most disturbing about this whole thing is the fact that the photo no longer makes me have to puke...
Beaneaters to the rescue...  
#100 | 1670 days ago
NMboyzfan (+)

USA_SUCKS gave Respect for your Comment in FanIQ Feud! (signup roster) | 7 mins ago
sweet.


I guess he likes me.
It's just another Manic Monday, I wish it was Sunday...  
#101 | 1670 days ago

And I received a few more LOSER tiles.   
And there are new comments on my profile photos that I will bet Q500 are from that tool.  
It's just another Manic Monday, I wish it was Sunday...  
#102 | 1670 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

Chief_aka_James wrote:
Need the links, being the account is deleted I can't just follow/see where they're made..
 He got my baseball poll, is there nothing sacred to this man!   
Their house is a museum, When people come to see 'em...  
#103 | 1670 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 He got my baseball poll, is there nothing sacred to this man!   
There was one, already deleted...I was hoping you meant more than just that..
It's just another Manic Monday, I wish it was Sunday...  
#104 | 1670 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 You f!!k animals grandma, omg James quit calling me that now you have terrorists doing it! 
What your not a Grandma yet?
lol..........I have been a Grandpa
for almost four years....


So I will just call you Glenda
"I'll have what she's having." ...  
#105 | 1670 days ago
NMboyzfan (+)

Do we get to keep all of his gifts when his account is deleted?
It's just another Manic Monday, I wish it was Sunday...  
#106 | 1670 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

NMboyzfan wrote:
USA_SUCKS gave Respect for your Comment in FanIQ Feud! (signup roster) | 7 mins ago
sweet.


I guess he likes me.
 you rule! thats why 
Their house is a museum, When people come to see 'em...  
#107 | 1670 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

NMboyzfan wrote:
Do we get to keep all of his gifts when his account is deleted?
 Yep
Their house is a museum, When people come to see 'em...  
#108 | 1670 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

maddhatter6691 wrote:
What your not a Grandma yet?
lol..........I have been a Grandpa
for almost four years....


So I will just call you Glenda
 Thank you.  The little brats seem to really like it too. Now they have terrorists doing it. Do you know how embarrassing it would be to have my pic hanging somewhere with terrorists saying ok now today we are taking out Grandma! 
Their house is a museum, When people come to see 'em...  
#109 | 1670 days ago

I feel left out, didn't get any gifts or called any names.
Beaneaters to the rescue...  
#110 | 1670 days ago
NMboyzfan (+)

USA_SUCKS has checked out your profile. 1:48pm
USA_SUCKS (Kane) profile photo


Why do I have to be the only one he likes?  WTF did I do wrong?
It's just another Manic Monday, I wish it was Sunday...  
#111 | 1670 days ago

Joe_L wrote:
I feel left out, didn't get any gifts or called any names.
you butt-nipple.
Beaneaters to the rescue...  
#112 | 1670 days ago

Joe_L wrote:
I feel left out, didn't get any gifts or called any names.
 i would oblige, but I have a star....
#113 | 1670 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 Thank you.  The little brats seem to really like it too. Now they have terrorists doing it. Do you know how embarrassing it would be to have my pic hanging somewhere with terrorists saying ok now today we are taking out Grandma! 
Did you just call me and James brats?
Beaneaters to the rescue...  
#114 | 1670 days ago

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Monday ... F Monday!

Gitmo Detainees are running rampant around the globe again as the Obama Administration continues to release them "to be rehabilitated" or simply just to release them ............ <~~~ How the F you go about "Rehabilitating" someone who's willing to blow themself because they believe in some cause to such an extent is baffling ... to say the least!  Lawyers and what-nots continue to push for trials, and stating, "It's more [right] to try someone with [all] the evidence."  As if it's simply that easy!  Like we can simply walk out onto a battlefield and just pick up the missing pieces with a team of "blue coats" and tell everyone "TIME OUT ... TIME OUT ... We have to pick up these shell casings ... they'll prove we're strapping this F'er to the hood of our hummer because he ..."  Yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...

Singer Mindy McCready has a sex tape ......... prompting many to squeem!  Is this "before" or "after"?????? 

Another journalist chimes in about the Census' distinction that "Hispanic" as not a race, merely an origin.  However, clarifying the Census for us, the officials say that before the 2020 Census everything will be looked at.  "Negro" will probably not be able to remain, Arabics will continue to have to check white because back in the day they petitioned to be included as 'whites'????  How the F are you able to "petition" your race????  and rumor has it they may take a look at the fact that "Spaniards" are listed as a seperate race than "EUROPEAN" .......... I'm guessing they've never looked at a Fn map!!  Stay tuned folks!  You'll get the whole 9 Yards within the next 10 years.  Fn retards!!  (Still haven't been called yet)

In an interview, Jesse James says, "I was honest."  <~~~ About a year ago on Howard Stern he was talking about his "moments of truth" with Sandra and how he expected her to run ... dah dah dah ... basically he was doing the publicity thing and focusing on his past while leading a double life ... ***Still waiting to see if he can break 1 of Tiger's records!!

Two blasts in a Moscow subway by female suicide bombers are "believe" to be "Terroristic"  <~~~ INTRIGUEING!!!  You mean to say there is a link between "Suicide bombing" and "Terrorism?"  Who'd a thunk it???
Hey, Mr. Wilson! ...  
#115 | 1670 days ago

NMboyzfan wrote:
USA_SUCKS has checked out your profile. 1:48pm
USA_SUCKS (Kane) profile photo


Why do I have to be the only one he likes?  WTF did I do wrong?
Jason going to be pi@@ed someone was checking out his bi*ch.
Beaneaters to the rescue...  
#116 | 1670 days ago

Joe_L wrote:
I feel left out, didn't get any gifts or called any names.
Your sister is a Cambodian Ass!

(Better?)
It's just another Manic Monday, I wish it was Sunday...  
#117 | 1670 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
you butt-nipple.
Beaneaters to the rescue...  
#118 | 1670 days ago
NMboyzfan (+)

Joe_L wrote:
Jason going to be pi@@ed someone was checking out his bi*ch.
What Janet said.
It's just another Manic Monday, I wish it was Sunday...  
#119 | 1670 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
Your sister is a Cambodian Ass!

(Better?)
Yea kinda, still not as good as the SH!THOUSE Ashlie got.

try it again, I know you can do better Janet.
Beaneaters to the rescue...  
#120 | 1670 days ago

YESSS!  I now have an anonymous LOSER gift

THANKS TO ALL
Beaneaters to the rescue...  
#121 | 1670 days ago

NMboyzfan wrote:
What Janet said.
What?

Just trying to help form the start of a Brokeback Mountain fight.
Beaneaters to the rescue...  
#122 | 1670 days ago

Joe_L wrote:
Yea kinda, still not as good as the SH!THOUSE Ashlie got.

try it again, I know you can do better Janet.
To be fair, Janet got that "s**thouse" stuff yesterday/first...I remember because I giggled a little bit about it.
It's just another Manic Monday, I wish it was Sunday...  
#123 | 1670 days ago

Joe_L wrote:
Yea kinda, still not as good as the SH!THOUSE Ashlie got.

try it again, I know you can do better Janet.
 SH*THOUSE was mine, thank you very much.  It was on my profile pic.  

Pay attention, you little f*cksh*t.  (my new favorite insult ... pulled out the big guns for you)
It's just another Manic Monday, I wish it was Sunday...  
#124 | 1670 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
 SH*THOUSE was mine, thank you very much.  It was on my profile pic.  

Pay attention, you little f*cksh*t.  (my new favorite insult ... pulled out the big guns for you)
That's it I don't feel left out anymore.

Sorry I tried to take the name SH!THOUSE away from you, won't do it anymore.
Beaneaters to the rescue...  
#125 | 1670 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

Joe_L wrote:
Did you just call me and James brats?
 
Their house is a museum, When people come to see 'em...  
#126 | 1670 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 

Take that!
Beaneaters to the rescue...  
#127 | 1670 days ago
NMboyzfan (+)

Joe_L wrote:
What?

Just trying to help form the start of a Brokeback Mountain fight.
We don't do brokeback mountain fights around here until someone breaks out a tub of butter flavored Crisco.
It's just another Manic Monday, I wish it was Sunday...  
#128 | 1670 days ago

NMboyzfan wrote:
We don't do brokeback mountain fights around here until someone breaks out a tub of butter flavored Crisco.

Keep it till you need it!
Beaneaters to the rescue...  
#129 | 1670 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

Joe_L wrote:

Keep it till you need it!
 Dude, I'd be more like keep it and don't worry about giving it back, 



just sayin. 
Their house is a museum, When people come to see 'em...  
#130 | 1670 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 Dude, I'd be more like keep it and don't worry about giving it back, 



just sayin. 
Do you actually think there would be any left after Mike, Jason, and now the terrorist get done with it?.....................think about it!
Beaneaters to the rescue...  
#131 | 1670 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

Joe_L wrote:
Do you actually think there would be any left after Mike, Jason, and now the terrorist get done with it?.....................think about it!
 yeah you're right, I agree and then of course they would want to bake some cookies later. 
Their house is a museum, When people come to see 'em...  
#132 | 1670 days ago
NMboyzfan (+)

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 yeah you're right, I agree and then of course they would want to bake some cookies later. 
I'd rather bake a terrorist.
It's just another Manic Monday, I wish it was Sunday...  
#133 | 1670 days ago

Are you going to eat him also?
Beaneaters to the rescue...  
#134 | 1670 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
i got misty when i saw his crapola all over my nephew's pictures. but i'm a softie for that stupid kid.
see now i wanna kick his ass.
Madras, extra shot...  
#135 | 1670 days ago

NMboyzfan wrote:
Just let me know when they get there and I will give them a call and tell them to come home.

during her speech, she will be getting the DEFINITELY NO BOYS FROM NM!

Madras, extra shot...  
#136 | 1670 days ago

I want to know how he keeps getting deleted, and when he comes back he keeps all of the contributions?
Beaneaters to the rescue...  
#137 | 1670 days ago
NMboyzfan (+)

Joe_L wrote:
Are you going to eat him also?
Nope, just let his little coward ass sizzle like bacon until it turns to dust, then scatter his ashes all over the Q
It's just another Manic Monday, I wish it was Sunday...  
#138 | 1670 days ago

 Please report any of his posts to a mod, or jess with a link.  it's being worked on.  some posts will not be deleted for awhile, even if it has language.
#139 | 1670 days ago

NMboyzfan wrote:
Nope, just let his little coward ass sizzle like bacon until it turns to dust, then scatter his ashes all over the Q
you sir have got all the respects I can give you for one day..................say nothing else respect worthy until midnight!
Beaneaters to the rescue...  
#140 | 1670 days ago

(Edited by Joe_L)
hskrdave wrote:
 Please report any of his posts to a mod, or jess with a link.  it's being worked on.  some posts will not be deleted for awhile, even if it has language.
this poll post 136, and click on his profile it show being deleted

and now 144, and still shows being deleted?
Beaneaters to the rescue...  
#141 | 1670 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
see now i wanna kick his ass.
'swhy i  you
Beaneaters to the rescue...  
#142 | 1670 days ago
NMboyzfan (+)

Joe_L wrote:
you sir have got all the respects I can give you for one day..................say nothing else respect worthy until midnight!
That shouldn't be difficult.  Most of the stuff I say is substandard crap anyhow.
It's just another Manic Monday, I wish it was Sunday...  
#143 | 1670 days ago

Joe_L wrote:
this poll post 136, and click on his profile it show being deleted

and now 144, and still shows being deleted?
 let's just say there is a lot of extra work going on right now, and we need the links.  account is officially deleted, not sure how he is getting back in, but it's being given the highest attention right now.
#144 | 1670 days ago

That's what we live for on the Q is substandard crap..............right?
Beaneaters to the rescue...  
#145 | 1670 days ago

NMboyzfan wrote:
We don't do brokeback mountain fights around here until someone breaks out a tub of butter flavored Crisco.
ROTFL
Madras, extra shot...  
#146 | 1670 days ago
NMboyzfan (+)

Joe_L wrote:
That's what we live for on the Q is substandard crap..............right?
eggzaktully.
It's just another Manic Monday, I wish it was Sunday...  
#147 | 1670 days ago
USA_SUCKS (+)

(Edited by Jess)
NMboyzfan wrote:
eggzaktully.
Edited to remove foul and abusive language
Beaneaters to the rescue...  
#148 | 1670 days ago
NMboyzfan (+)

kobe_lova wrote:

during her speech, she will be getting the DEFINITELY NO BOYS FROM NM!

It's just another Manic Monday, I wish it was Sunday...  
#149 | 1670 days ago

HAHAHA!!   now you pissed him off Mike!
Madras, extra shot...  
#150 | 1670 days ago

NMboyzfan wrote:
eggzaktully.
i know i do!
Madras, extra shot...  
#151 | 1670 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

hskrdave wrote:
 let's just say there is a lot of extra work going on right now, and we need the links.  account is officially deleted, not sure how he is getting back in, but it's being given the highest attention right now.
 Hey Dave since the techs are already busy, while their doing this, do you think they could fiqure out how we can all order beer and pizza together? 
Their house is a museum, When people come to see 'em...  
#152 | 1670 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 Hey Dave since the techs are already busy, while their doing this, do you think they could fiqure out how we can all order beer and pizza together? 
make mine  a shot or 3 of jager...hold the pizza!
Madras, extra shot...  
#153 | 1670 days ago

So....how long should I wait for my last conference appointment of the day? It's been 20 minutes.
Beaneaters to the rescue...  
#154 | 1670 days ago
NMboyzfan (+)

kobe_lova wrote:
HAHAHA!!   now you pissed him off Mike!
Wow...scary.
It's just another Manic Monday, I wish it was Sunday...  
#155 | 1670 days ago
NMboyzfan (+)

There is a new secret admirer in town.
It's just another Manic Monday, I wish it was Sunday...  
#156 | 1670 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

 We've been hijacked again, all day, now it's just getting annoying. I hope his mom makes him go to bed soon.   Wait tweto let me do it for you.

Shut up Grandma you are stupid you sleep with animals, Grandma. There I saved you from having to do it. 
Their house is a museum, When people come to see 'em...  
#157 | 1670 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 Hey Dave since the techs are already busy, while their doing this, do you think they could fiqure out how we can all order beer and pizza together? 
 maybe.  let me see if I can find Ty's credit card, and I'll get back to you.
#158 | 1670 days ago
USA_SUCKS (+)

(Edited by hskrdave)
cubsgirl2 wrote:
 Hey Dave since the techs are already busy, while their doing this, do you think they could fiqure out how we can all order beer and pizza together? 
GO edited for language URSELF!!
Beaneaters to the rescue...  
#159 | 1670 days ago

Well  Mike has a terrorist stalker.

I told him you would get jealous, you were the only on that was Brokeback Mountain for him!
Beaneaters to the rescue...  
#160 | 1670 days ago

kteacher wrote:
So....how long should I wait for my last conference appointment of the day? It's been 20 minutes.
7 minutes tops
It's just another Manic Monday, I wish it was Sunday...  
#161 | 1670 days ago

kteacher wrote:
So....how long should I wait for my last conference appointment of the day? It's been 20 minutes.
That's longer then I would have waited, evidently the parents don't care enough to be on time or have enough respect for your time either.
Beaneaters to the rescue...  
#162 | 1670 days ago
NMboyzfan (+)

Joe_L wrote:
Well  Mike has a terrorist stalker.

I told him you would get jealous, you were the only on that was Brokeback Mountain for him!
But its not just me.  He is talking really bad to everyone else here, but he keeps offering himself to me to be...if I may qoute...

"I'll be ur own personal punching bag, you can hit me any time u want".

Not sure what that means. 
It's just another Manic Monday, I wish it was Sunday...  
#163 | 1670 days ago

NMboyzfan wrote:
But its not just me.  He is talking really bad to everyone else here, but he keeps offering himself to me to be...if I may qoute...

"I'll be ur own personal punching bag, you can hit me any time u want".

Not sure what that means. 
hmmmm....................glads it you and not me.
Beaneaters to the rescue...  
#164 | 1670 days ago

While I am waiting for a parent, I'm going to do my You vs. Third Grade poll-----math or language arts?
Beaneaters to the rescue...  
#165 | 1670 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

Joe_L wrote:
hmmmm....................glads it you and not me.
 Yeah well hes getting me in every poll. really you can have him if you like I don't care to share. I'd be more than happy too actually. 
Their house is a museum, When people come to see 'em...  
#166 | 1670 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

kteacher wrote:
While I am waiting for a parent, I'm going to do my You vs. Third Grade poll-----math or language arts?
 Language arts maybe tweto can learn something. 
Their house is a museum, When people come to see 'em...  
#167 | 1670 days ago

kteacher wrote:
While I am waiting for a parent, I'm going to do my You vs. Third Grade poll-----math or language arts?
LANGUAGE ARTS!
Madras, extra shot...  
#168 | 1670 days ago

whoa. stoney just turned into my friend kyle.
Beaneaters to the rescue...  
#169 | 1670 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 Yeah well hes getting me in every poll. really you can have him if you like I don't care to share. I'd be more than happy too actually. 
I tried to pi@@ him off, he just doesn't say back to me!
Beaneaters to the rescue...  
#170 | 1670 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
whoa. stoney just turned into my friend kyle.
the cuteness!
Madras, extra shot...  
#171 | 1670 days ago
(+)

Joe_L wrote:
Well  Mike has a terrorist stalker.

I told him you would get jealous, you were the only on that was Brokeback Mountain for him!
Wow...you guys p*ssed off some terrorists?  You mean the guys that were spamming the pic of the tiny haji with the blown off leg a few days ago? 
#172 | 1670 days ago

who is this ghost now? Kevin? Wtf is happening?
Madras, extra shot...  
#173 | 1670 days ago

Ghost or not, remember to asterisk your sh**.
It's just another Manic Monday, I wish it was Sunday...  
#174 | 1670 days ago

LOL
Madras, extra shot...  
#175 | 1670 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

Joe_L wrote:
I tried to pi@@ him off, he just doesn't say back to me!
 are you a closet terrorist? 
Their house is a museum, When people come to see 'em...  
#176 | 1670 days ago

Parents who don't show up for a scheduled conference suck and get talked about by me and the rest of my clan.
Beaneaters to the rescue...  
#177 | 1670 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 are you a closet terrorist? 
No I just felt left out I didn't get a loser anonymous gift from him, but either Janet, Leigh, Mike, Ashlie hell somebody sent me one so I'm good now!
Beaneaters to the rescue...  
#178 | 1670 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

Joe_L wrote:
No I just felt left out I didn't get a loser anonymous gift from him, but either Janet, Leigh, Mike, Ashlie hell somebody sent me one so I'm good now!
 good i'm glad it sucks feeling left out. I hate that feeling.   




Their house is a museum, When people come to see 'em...  
#179 | 1670 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 good i'm glad it sucks feeling left out. I hate that feeling.   




Crying there's no crying in baseball posting!
Beaneaters to the rescue...  
#180 | 1670 days ago

kteacher wrote:
Parents who don't show up for a scheduled conference suck and get talked about by me and the rest of my clan.
Like I said that show no respect for your time/personal life.
Beaneaters to the rescue...  
#181 | 1670 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

kteacher wrote:
Parents who don't show up for a scheduled conference suck and get talked about by me and the rest of my clan.
 Maybe they had an emergency. 
Their house is a museum, When people come to see 'em...  
#182 | 1670 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 Maybe they had an emergency. 
You are so nice Glenda.....most likely wrong though.
Beaneaters to the rescue...  
#183 | 1670 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

kteacher wrote:
You are so nice Glenda.....most likely wrong though.
 Thank you, but I am not any nicer than any one else. 
Their house is a museum, When people come to see 'em...  
#184 | 1670 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 Thank you, but I am not any nicer than any one else. 
Yes you are. Just own it.
Beaneaters to the rescue...  
#185 | 1670 days ago

Joe_L wrote:
No I just felt left out I didn't get a loser anonymous gift from him, but either Janet, Leigh, Mike, Ashlie hell somebody sent me one so I'm good now!
i wouldnt waste my money on you.
Madras, extra shot...  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
Filter Error 10/24
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Today
10 opinions | 39 comments | Last by Dream_Machine
who said it: special edition
Asked by ms_hippie_queen | Locker Room | 6 questions asked Yesterday
42 opinions | 4 comments | Last by Lobotomy Jones
F/E 10/23
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
6 opinions | 30 comments | Last by hskrdave
Punchy & Delighted
Asked by marcus_nyce | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 10/20/14
6 opinions | 34 comments | Last by Dream_Machine
giffy - may 27, 2014
Asked by ms_hippie_queen | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 05/27/14
6 opinions | 10 comments | Last by Dream_Machine