Welcome to this week's installment of "Who Wants My FanIQ Fanny?"
This week marks the beginning of the new format of the top 3 pollsters of hte week receiving awards. We have the gold
- which went to janet011685 for her "Pick an -ism, Any -ism
" poll. See Janet? First time creating a poll and you take home the gold! You should do it more often!
The silver this week
goes to wyldePHX for his "Compliment Thread
" poll. It's great to see a poll saying positive things about each other gets such recognition. Great job Kenne!
And the bronze
- who else? Someone whose creativity in the Locker Room has helped bring this place to life again - cubsgirl2! Her poll with the honor this week: HELLO!!!!! Is anyone here?
This week's voting includes polls from Sunday, 3/21 through Saturday, 3/27. The voting poll will stay open from now through Saturday. Make sense? Good.
First time here? Here's how it works:
I choose the polls according to these criteria:
- They must be Locker Room polls
- They must be original (no ongoing series polls...I will do a one-time award for them another time)
- They must have active participation in the forum
- "This or That" one-question polls don't really work for me...put some thought into it :)
- They must not be set to "Never Close"
A few specifics:
The winner of the poll each week will have their name put on my Fanny and announced with the new voting poll each week.
- Moderators can participate
- Polls with a combination of high respect and a high number of comments will be the first to be considered for the voting poll.
- Some polls with high respect counts won't make it in if they're negative, bashing the Q, Locker Room, etc.
- Qualifying polls for each weekly award are posted from Sunday - Saturday each week
- The polls submitted the Sunday of each voting cycle count toward following week's poll.
- Each Sunday evening or Monday morning will start the weekly voting.
I will upload the new award into my photo collection so the winner can add it to theirs, save it, etc. and use it as they wish.
You know I'm a sucker for positive interaction, so I've included the polls that may not have received a ton of "Respects", yet they had a ton of friendly conversation. The nominees:
Featured by: Jess
at 3/29/10 1:45PM
| Closed on 04/04/10 at 03:00AM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room
| Opinion List