Skip to Next Poll »
2
Filter Error 3/31 (Edited 03/31/10 12:21AM by kobe_lova)
Welcome back. This is the part of the locker room where you can sit and chat and chill for a while without offending or being shushed. Maybe you wanna watch a dvd or listen to your mp3. Yes, I rhymed. Something on your mind, post it! Random question, ask it? Hijacking is allowed and encouraged. Join the party, troll around, have a beer. It's cool. All are welcome, but please leave all BS in the hall. 

Enjoy Hump Day! I hope actual humping is involved for everyone. I will be on a plane by the time most of you see this but I did not want to leave you rejects with no place to BS! Being that I am technologically addicted, i'm not even going to lie and say I wont log in but I wont be here much. Glenda, DO NOT let jasonsmall get himself kicked off, Janet make sure James knows he is a JERK everyday, Gina leave James alone. Becky, I need that vocab poll when i return, MIKE>>>You makeS me sick. In case of terrorist attack, proceed into the hall in an orderly fashion, sit in a straight line against the wall, and put your head between your knees. Behave dudes and dudettes.
| Closed on 04/20/10 at 11:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
29 Fans 
7%a. Happy Wednesday....
21%b. Where the f*ck are you going?
10%c. Friendly faces everywhere, Humble folks without temptation...
10%d. I was born by the river...
21%e. Strange things are afoot at the Circle K....
10%f. Raining blood from a lacerated sky...
17%g. Patron is the correct answer...
3%h. Is Beaneaters with you...

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#1 | 1575 days ago

 You sure are on a pedestal this morning....


  
142 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1575 days ago

 You sure are on a pedestal this morning....


#2 | 1575 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

 Good morning. I may go on a rant later, so look out.I can get very mean. Jason don't get kicked off! There my job is done. 
Strange things are afoot at the Circle K....  
#3 | 1575 days ago

 Don't these filter polls usually have more replies by now? 
#4 | 1575 days ago

In a van, remember ... a Fn van ... not "born" ... "live!"  I live in a van down by the riverrrrrrrrrr!!!
I was born by the river...  
#5 | 1575 days ago

No fair, A!!  How the h*** you just gonna ride off into the sunset and drop it in here like a regular "AstroBlurp"??  I'm telling y'all - this s*** here has got ta END!!  Who is governing this joint?  THIS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!!

PS...I am the only other REAL Kobe fan in here, and I NEVER get no love on these thangs!  JEEEEZZZZZZZZZZUUUUUUSSS!
What do I gotta do? 
HUH??? WHAT??

hold on...I'm thinking of something else to bitch about...
...
...
Why thw f*** did candy bars go from $.25 to a dollar?? 
Where the f*ck are you going?  
#6 | 1575 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

I don't see Ashlie getting past airport security for some reason!




James:  I will be extra nice to you!
Where the f*ck are you going?  
#7 | 1575 days ago

DeeRigga wrote:
No fair, A!!  How the h*** you just gonna ride off into the sunset and drop it in here like a regular "AstroBlurp"??  I'm telling y'all - this s*** here has got ta END!!  Who is governing this joint?  THIS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!!

PS...I am the only other REAL Kobe fan in here, and I NEVER get no love on these thangs!  JEEEEZZZZZZZZZZUUUUUUSSS!
What do I gotta do? 
HUH??? WHAT??

hold on...I'm thinking of something else to bitch about...
...
...
Why thw f*** did candy bars go from $.25 to a dollar?? 
EVERYTIME I check out of a grocery store that s*** bugs me!!!!!!!  .75 ... ARE YOU FN KIDDIN ME???  For that itty bitty Fn bag of peanut M&M's????  REALLY?????  F ALL Y'ALLS!!!
I was born by the river...  
#8 | 1575 days ago

 Just marking my space, because I won't be back til possibly Thursday.
Strange things are afoot at the Circle K....  
#9 | 1575 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

Kenne wrote:
 Don't these filter polls usually have more replies by now? 





yes a as matter of fact they do.  so comment already 
Strange things are afoot at the Circle K....  
#10 | 1575 days ago

Morning Black Team and the Rest!

Kings won last night so I am pretty agreeable today. I will make a Vocab poll, but it will have to wait.

Three more days of conferences then it is F'N Spring Break. Whoo hoo!

Suppose to rain today, so the stinky feet problem shouldn't exist today-----thank the School Gods! I was pretty close to having all my kids (can't single one out) wash their feet.....(make it like a science experiment or something)...yesterday. Seriously socks should be a requirement in elementary school. 

Play nice kiddies and have an "eventful" day!
Patron is the correct answer...  
#11 | 1575 days ago
NMboyzfan (+)

I'm just happy knowing that I play a 'special' part in Ashlie's life.
Patron is the correct answer...  
#12 | 1575 days ago
Mr_Rogers (+)

Id like to see more of you in Jasons chat room today. There are some crazy rooms in that place.
#13 | 1575 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

kteacher wrote:
Morning Black Team and the Rest!

Kings won last night so I am pretty agreeable today. I will make a Vocab poll, but it will have to wait.

Three more days of conferences then it is F'N Spring Break. Whoo hoo!

Suppose to rain today, so the stinky feet problem shouldn't exist today-----thank the School Gods! I was pretty close to having all my kids (can't single one out) wash their feet.....(make it like a science experiment or something)...yesterday. Seriously socks should be a requirement in elementary school. 

Play nice kiddies and have an "eventful" day!
 What if we don't want to? 
Strange things are afoot at the Circle K....  
#14 | 1575 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 What if we don't want to? 
It's ok with me. I like playing mean, nice, sad, boring, etc........I just like to play.
Patron is the correct answer...  
#15 | 1575 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

Well, beat the drum and hold the phone - the sun came out today!
We're born again, there's new grass on the field.
A-roundin' third, and headed for home, it's a brown-eyed handsome man;
Anyone can understand the way I feel.

CHORUS:
Oh, put me in, Coach - I'm ready to play today;
Put me in, Coach - I'm ready to play today;
Look at me, I can be Centerfield.

Well, I spent some time in the Mudville Nine, watchin' it from the bench;
You know I took some lumps when the Mighty Casey struck out.
So Say Hey Willie, tell Ty Cobb and Joe DiMaggio;
Don't say "it ain't so", you know the time is now.
Strange things are afoot at the Circle K....  
#16 | 1575 days ago

Good Mornin' all you f^#kin"  A$$h*les!!
Friendly faces everywhere, Humble folks without temptation...  
#17 | 1575 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

Michael_G wrote:
Good Mornin' all you f^#kin"  A$$h*les!!
 Good morning to you too Michael. 
Strange things are afoot at the Circle K....  
#18 | 1575 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

Says the "ClownAss"!  Good morning!
Where the f*ck are you going?  
#19 | 1575 days ago

All this going green is killing my sinuses, I think they have dilated to about a 4... yeah, I'm whining... so...
I hope Ashlie has a great trip, I will go 50 cents that she stops the beverage cart every time it comes by.
I can't believe it is already hunch day, umm, hump day. This week is flying by, that, or I have been taking way too much Mucinex DM.
I want to say more here but my head keeps hitting my keyboard, but it is OK, it's a Soft Touch.
Glenda... hiiiiiiii...
Teach will watch the Kings in the playoffs soon... OMG.
Have a great one all you *******!        


 

Is Beaneaters with you...  
#20 | 1575 days ago

"Janet make sure James knows he is a JERK everyday, Gina leave James alone."

How nice of her to be looking out like that - although I'm not a JERK, maybe J can use a different word instead. And I don't think Gina has any reason to pry anymore, she can move her nosy tendencies somewhere else.
Where the f*ck are you going?  
#21 | 1575 days ago

Beaneaters wrote:

All this going green is killing my sinuses, I think they have dilated to about a 4... yeah, I'm whining... so...
I hope Ashlie has a great trip, I will go 50 cents that she stops the beverage cart every time it comes by.
I can't believe it is already hunch day, umm, hump day. This week is flying by, that, or I have been taking way too much Mucinex DM.
I want to say more here but my head keeps hitting my keyboard, but it is OK, it's a Soft Touch.
Glenda... hiiiiiiii...
Teach will watch the Kings in the playoffs soon... OMG.
Have a great one all you *******!        


 

Patron is the correct answer...  
#22 | 1575 days ago

Michael_G wrote:
Good Mornin' all you f^#kin"  A$$h*les!!
Morning Butt Nugget eating Snozzsnorfel!
Patron is the correct answer...  
#23 | 1575 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

Beaneaters wrote:

All this going green is killing my sinuses, I think they have dilated to about a 4... yeah, I'm whining... so...
I hope Ashlie has a great trip, I will go 50 cents that she stops the beverage cart every time it comes by.
I can't believe it is already hunch day, umm, hump day. This week is flying by, that, or I have been taking way too much Mucinex DM.
I want to say more here but my head keeps hitting my keyboard, but it is OK, it's a Soft Touch.
Glenda... hiiiiiiii...
Teach will watch the Kings in the playoffs soon... OMG.
Have a great one all you *******!        


 

 Hi, and I bet you are right about the beverage cart, and I only pray that the person next to her is not thin skinned.lol.
And you have a great day too. 
Strange things are afoot at the Circle K....  
#24 | 1575 days ago
jasonwrites (+)

Mr_Rogers wrote:
Id like to see more of you in Jasons chat room today. There are some crazy rooms in that place.
 It's on like Donkey Kong.
Strange things are afoot at the Circle K....  
#25 | 1575 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

Chief_aka_James wrote:
"Janet make sure James knows he is a JERK everyday, Gina leave James alone."

How nice of her to be looking out like that - although I'm not a JERK, maybe J can use a different word instead. And I don't think Gina has any reason to pry anymore, she can move her nosy tendencies somewhere else.
Nosy Tendencies?  Me? Never!




So how long did y'all talk last night?  
Where the f*ck are you going?  
#26 | 1575 days ago
jasonwrites (+)

 Interesting choices-- the Bill and Ted quote, or the South Park theme song quote, or the Chris Farley quote, or the quote from a Slayer song. Whoa! Spread 'em out more Ash! ;-)
Strange things are afoot at the Circle K....  
#27 | 1575 days ago
jasonwrites (+)

JRSFLAME88 wrote:
Nosy Tendencies?  Me? Never!




So how long did y'all talk last night?  
 We missed you last night. It was James, Kramer, Rogers, and myself in the room and no chicks until one from the site came in and we of course talked her into signing up for FanIQ. 
Strange things are afoot at the Circle K....  
#28 | 1575 days ago

Chief_aka_James wrote:
"Janet make sure James knows he is a JERK everyday, Gina leave James alone."

How nice of her to be looking out like that - although I'm not a JERK, maybe J can use a different word instead. And I don't think Gina has any reason to pry anymore, she can move her nosy tendencies somewhere else.
Jerk.
Did my part.
Friendly faces everywhere, Humble folks without temptation...  
#29 | 1575 days ago

JRSFLAME88 wrote:
Nosy Tendencies?  Me? Never!




So how long did y'all talk last night?  
No more, nosy lady. Move on.
Where the f*ck are you going?  
#30 | 1575 days ago

(Edited by RichyMcWiggleSr)
G'moanin F.L. Alcindor's, Clayton Grissoms', Marvin Aufrichtig's, Alphonso D'Abruzzo's, Roderic Borja's, Carl Switzer's, Timothy Dick's, Dean Tanaka's, Sir Mickelwhite's, Ilich Sanchez's, John Ray's, Cornelius Chase's, William Blythe's, Lucy Johnson's, Goyathlay's, Salvatore Guangano's, Bamboo Harvester's, Gordon Nance's, Eithne ni Bhraonain's, William Anderson's, Anthony Smith's, Araminta Ross's, and Robert Cummings'

In the News ...

Following Tiger's footsteps, Jesse James entered Rehab.  However we are inclined to think this is more directly connected to the Obama Administration wanting more "offshore drilling." 

According to CNN there is "flooding 'no one alive' has seen" ... however somehow they have footage of it on their website.  Will Vatican be notified ???????   We probly won't know for ohhhhhhhh ... 20 years - ish.

Fox News wants to know "What should Obama do at the border?"  ..... I'm thinking, NOT FN MUCH!  And if him or anyone else brings up the ridiculous idea of finishing the multimillion (100's of millions) "Chainlink fence" down here I may go nuckin futz!!

Kim Kardashian, in another report on Foxy, "seems to have transferred her body weight from her bottom half to her upper half."   ............. ehhhhh, right.  You don't think that was done meticulously with a knife???  RRRRRIIIIIIGGGGHHHHHHTTTTTTT ... Go with that buddy!
I was born by the river...  
#31 | 1575 days ago

kteacher wrote:
Morning Butt Nugget eating Snozzsnorfel!
Don't start with me Gorkfrolloppin jurpslurper!!!!
Friendly faces everywhere, Humble folks without temptation...  
#32 | 1575 days ago
NMboyzfan (+)

Michael_G wrote:
Don't start with me Gorkfrolloppin jurpslurper!!!!
Now that's just harsh.
Patron is the correct answer...  
#33 | 1575 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

jasonwrites wrote:
 We missed you last night. It was James, Kramer, Rogers, and myself in the room and no chicks until one from the site came in and we of course talked her into signing up for FanIQ. 
 what else did you sign her up for? 
Strange things are afoot at the Circle K....  
#34 | 1575 days ago

Where's she going? Is she coming back? Will the filter continue to err?
Where the f*ck are you going?  
#35 | 1575 days ago

Michael_G wrote:
Don't start with me Gorkfrolloppin jurpslurper!!!!
Ewwww...big words from the Razzle toad footed Dump Dump!
Patron is the correct answer...  
#36 | 1575 days ago

kteacher wrote:
Ewwww...big words from the Razzle toad footed Dump Dump!
 @ "Dump Dump".


Friendly faces everywhere, Humble folks without temptation...  
#37 | 1575 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
 @ "Dump Dump".


Patron is the correct answer...  
#38 | 1575 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

Chief_aka_James wrote:
No more, nosy lady. Move on.
That was just rude!





I think you need a reminder from Janet!
Where the f*ck are you going?  
#39 | 1575 days ago

JRSFLAME88 wrote:
That was just rude!





I think you need a reminder from Janet!
James ... see post #28.  Oh, and add a "*shaking my fists in your general direction*" at the end of it.

I'm so on top of things.  
Friendly faces everywhere, Humble folks without temptation...  
#40 | 1575 days ago
TexasCutie90 (+)

jasonwrites wrote:
 We missed you last night. It was James, Kramer, Rogers, and myself in the room and no chicks until one from the site came in and we of course talked her into signing up for FanIQ. 
yep they all tied me down n wouldnt let me up till i agreed to join up  but im glad i did this place is great :D
#41 | 1575 days ago

TexasCutie90 wrote:
yep they all tied me down n wouldnt let me up till i agreed to join up  but im glad i did this place is great :D
Welcome aboard ... you suffered through Rogers, James, Kramer, and Jason and STILL signed up?  Already a pro.
She'll fit in nicely around here.  
Friendly faces everywhere, Humble folks without temptation...  
#42 | 1575 days ago

Happy Wednesday to everyone..

It's ok, you can carry on with your day again now
Where the f*ck are you going?  
#43 | 1575 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

TexasCutie90 wrote:
yep they all tied me down n wouldnt let me up till i agreed to join up  but im glad i did this place is great :D
Welcome to the Q!  Janet is right...........you have made it through the hard part!  I hope you like it here!
Where the f*ck are you going?  
#44 | 1575 days ago
jasonwrites (+)

TexasCutie90 wrote:
yep they all tied me down n wouldnt let me up till i agreed to join up  but im glad i did this place is great :D
Glad we could convince you ... this "Filter Error" poll is a daily feature btw wherein people say whatever... and I do mean whatever.
Strange things are afoot at the Circle K....  
#45 | 1575 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

TexasCutie90 wrote:
yep they all tied me down n wouldnt let me up till i agreed to join up  but im glad i did this place is great :D
 hey chick glad to see you
Strange things are afoot at the Circle K....  
#46 | 1575 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

janet011685 wrote:
Welcome aboard ... you suffered through Rogers, James, Kramer, and Jason and STILL signed up?  Already a pro.
She'll fit in nicely around here.  
yeah she is
Strange things are afoot at the Circle K....  
#47 | 1575 days ago
TexasCutie90 (+)

Thanks Yall...im sure i will...as long as jason can remember to keep his hands to himself  
#48 | 1575 days ago
jasonwrites (+)

TexasCutie90 wrote:
Thanks Yall...im sure i will...as long as jason can remember to keep his hands to himself  
There's another "Jason" here who's much, much worse about that than me.
Strange things are afoot at the Circle K....  
#49 | 1575 days ago

(Edited by hskrdave)
jasonwrites wrote:
Glad we could convince you ... this "Filter Error" poll is a daily feature btw wherein people say whatever... and I do mean whatever.
as in I shaved my head last night to be as shorn as my b***s


(now that everyone has seen it and knows what it is, edited.  hskrdave)
Where the f*ck are you going?  
#50 | 1575 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
as in I shaved my head last night to be as shorn as my b***s


(now that everyone has seen it and knows what it is, edited.  hskrdave)
 good God. 
Strange things are afoot at the Circle K....  
#51 | 1575 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
as in I shaved my head last night to be as shorn as my b***s


(now that everyone has seen it and knows what it is, edited.  hskrdave)
 Thank you.  I felt the bile just creeping up the back of throat as I read that.  
Friendly faces everywhere, Humble folks without temptation...  
#52 | 1575 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
 Thank you.  I felt the bile just creeping up the back of throat as I read that.  
that wasn't bile
Where the f*ck are you going?  
#53 | 1575 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
that wasn't bile
You're right ... there was definitely some mac n' cheese in there from lunch.
Nasty ass.  
Friendly faces everywhere, Humble folks without temptation...  
#54 | 1575 days ago
NMboyzfan (+)

TexasCutie90 wrote:
yep they all tied me down n wouldnt let me up till i agreed to join up  but im glad i did this place is great :D
Welcome aboard.  I'm Mike...I am the nicest, most cordial person on the Q.  All these other people are a bunch of dumb a$$ city sh*ts that don't know f*ck about f*ck.
Patron is the correct answer...  
#55 | 1575 days ago
TexasCutie90 (+)

jasonwrites wrote:
There's another "Jason" here who's much, much worse about that than me.

 good lord u mean im gonna have to watch out for more than one of u???

#56 | 1575 days ago

NMboyzfan wrote:
Welcome aboard.  I'm Mike...I am the nicest, most cordial person on the Q.  All these other people are a bunch of dumb a$$ city sh*ts that don't know f*ck about f*ck.



P.S----Your team (besides Kat and Ashlie) SUCKS!!!!
Patron is the correct answer...  
#57 | 1575 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
You're right ... there was definitely some mac n' cheese in there from lunch.
Nasty ass.  
yep, I knew it.. a$$hole
Where the f*ck are you going?  
#58 | 1575 days ago

NMboyzfan wrote:
Welcome aboard.  I'm Mike...I am the nicest, most cordial person on the Q.  All these other people are a bunch of dumb a$$ city sh*ts that don't know f*ck about f*ck.
 You're a tool.  




Friendly faces everywhere, Humble folks without temptation...  
#59 | 1575 days ago
NMboyzfan (+)

kteacher wrote:



P.S----Your team (besides Kat and Ashlie) SUCKS!!!!
If we do, it's all Calif*ckinfornia's fault, just like everything else that sucks in this world (except for that marijuana thing)
Patron is the correct answer...  
#60 | 1575 days ago

Guess who has two thumbs and a five day weekend beginning in 2 hours? This guy!
#61 | 1575 days ago
jasonwrites (+)

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
as in I shaved my head last night to be as shorn as my b***s


(now that everyone has seen it and knows what it is, edited.  hskrdave)
exactly.
Strange things are afoot at the Circle K....  
#62 | 1575 days ago

kteacher wrote:



P.S----Your team (besides Kat and Ashlie) SUCKS!!!!
that is a damn lie
Where the f*ck are you going?  
#63 | 1575 days ago

Hi everyone.
Happy Wednesday....  
#64 | 1575 days ago

(Edited by kteacher)
NMboyzfan wrote:
If we do, it's all Calif*ckinfornia's fault, just like everything else that sucks in this world (except for that marijuana thing)



Actually, each time you express  your intense hatred towards California I am tremendously happy--------. (happy that no more F'ers from New Mexico will come here. )
Patron is the correct answer...  
#65 | 1575 days ago
NMboyzfan (+)

Good afternoon Pat.
Patron is the correct answer...  
#66 | 1575 days ago

Oh the things that make me twitch in the news ...

Along with the "Wealthy Care" Bill comes 50mill duckets for "abstinence education."  Yep.  Apparently it costs $250mill to teach our kids how to F how to abstain from sexual activity .......................... however, teaching them that the "South was bad," "Lincoln was awesome," "Columbus discovered America," and "Cowboys were cool MF'ers" ......... yeh that's all free of charge.

Not even a week after officials at a nuclear power plant in VA released a statement that radioactive leak was fixed, radioactive Celsium-137 was found in the soil at 12 times the amount expected at Chernobyl.  Don't worry though Virginians ... apparently this stuff doesn't appear naturally ... it's merely a biproduct of nuclear fission ... sooooooooooo ... yeh ... you should be good 

At the forefront of our news "UK lawmakers heat off climategate scientist" [Tires screeching]   <~~~ Somehow I missed the memo, but the word "gate" is now one we'll throw around like "war."  Curse you Fn Watergate!!!

According to Leno, "We got screwed" ... "we" being him and Conan.  Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... Conan got about $40mill and you got your primetime show back ... if EITHER of those is considered "being screwed" ... I'll take two ... up the keister!!!
I was born by the river...  
#67 | 1575 days ago

Respect for bringing that crazy visual of O.D.B. into my head for that moment in time.  
Friendly faces everywhere, Humble folks without temptation...  
#68 | 1575 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

kantwistaye wrote:
Guess who has two thumbs and a five day weekend beginning in 2 hours? This guy!
 lmao   good for you 
Strange things are afoot at the Circle K....  
#69 | 1575 days ago
NMboyzfan (+)

RichyMcWiggleSr wrote:
Oh the things that make me twitch in the news ...

Along with the "Wealthy Care" Bill comes 50mill duckets for "abstinence education."  Yep.  Apparently it costs $250mill to teach our kids how to F how to abstain from sexual activity .......................... however, teaching them that the "South was bad," "Lincoln was awesome," "Columbus discovered America," and "Cowboys were cool MF'ers" ......... yeh that's all free of charge.

Not even a week after officials at a nuclear power plant in VA released a statement that radioactive leak was fixed, radioactive Celsium-137 was found in the soil at 12 times the amount expected at Chernobyl.  Don't worry though Virginians ... apparently this stuff doesn't appear naturally ... it's merely a biproduct of nuclear fission ... sooooooooooo ... yeh ... you should be good 

At the forefront of our news "UK lawmakers heat off climategate scientist" [Tires screeching]   <~~~ Somehow I missed the memo, but the word "gate" is now one we'll throw around like "war."  Curse you Fn Watergate!!!

According to Leno, "We got screwed" ... "we" being him and Conan.  Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... Conan got about $40mill and you got your primetime show back ... if EITHER of those is considered "being screwed" ... I'll take two ... up the keister!!!
Holy f*ck I could teach them that Cowboys were cool mudder humpers...just watch Tombstone and Young Guns 12000 times where yuo can repeat all the good lines like me.
Patron is the correct answer...  
#70 | 1575 days ago

NMboyzfan wrote:
Welcome aboard.  I'm Mike...I am the nicest, most cordial person on the Q.  All these other people are a bunch of dumb a$$ city sh*ts that don't know f*ck about f*ck.
WHOA NOW SON, I SAY, I SAY WHOA NOW ...

I knows me some f*ck about f*ck!  It's the d*ck about f*ck, when theres already a d*ck in the f*ck that be makin me get twisted ... see wum-I sayin mannnnnnnn! 
I was born by the river...  
#71 | 1575 days ago
TexasCutie90 (+)

NMboyzfan wrote:
Welcome aboard.  I'm Mike...I am the nicest, most cordial person on the Q.  All these other people are a bunch of dumb a$$ city sh*ts that don't know f*ck about f*ck.
ummmm nice to mee u mike but i honestly dot think they are as bad as that....lol
#72 | 1575 days ago
NMboyzfan (+)

RichyMcWiggleSr wrote:
WHOA NOW SON, I SAY, I SAY WHOA NOW ...

I knows me some f*ck about f*ck!  It's the d*ck about f*ck, when theres already a d*ck in the f*ck that be makin me get twisted ... see wum-I sayin mannnnnnnn! 
You are absolutely right (I think).

Let me restate my earlier lofty opinion of myself.  Other than me, jasonsmalls, McWiggles, Damnyankeeeeeeeeeeeeee, well, it goes downhill fast from there.
Patron is the correct answer...  
#73 | 1575 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 lmao   good for you 
lol It is good. I'm already sick of school this week.
#74 | 1575 days ago
TexasCutie90 (+)

  ok now im a lil scarred.....lol

#75 | 1575 days ago

RichyMcWiggleSr wrote:
Oh the things that make me twitch in the news ...

Along with the "Wealthy Care" Bill comes 50mill duckets for "abstinence education."  Yep.  Apparently it costs $250mill to teach our kids how to F how to abstain from sexual activity .......................... however, teaching them that the "South was bad," "Lincoln was awesome," "Columbus discovered America," and "Cowboys were cool MF'ers" ......... yeh that's all free of charge.

Not even a week after officials at a nuclear power plant in VA released a statement that radioactive leak was fixed, radioactive Celsium-137 was found in the soil at 12 times the amount expected at Chernobyl.  Don't worry though Virginians ... apparently this stuff doesn't appear naturally ... it's merely a biproduct of nuclear fission ... sooooooooooo ... yeh ... you should be good 

At the forefront of our news "UK lawmakers heat off climategate scientist" [Tires screeching]   <~~~ Somehow I missed the memo, but the word "gate" is now one we'll throw around like "war."  Curse you Fn Watergate!!!

According to Leno, "We got screwed" ... "we" being him and Conan.  Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... Conan got about $40mill and you got your primetime show back ... if EITHER of those is considered "being screwed" ... I'll take two ... up the keister!!!
well that's $50 million well spent..  if jesus wanted you to have sex before you were married he would have made some kind of sleeve device made of rubber, or latex, or saran wrap, leaves that a man could cover his penis with to protect with some success pregnancy and many STDs
Where the f*ck are you going?  
#76 | 1575 days ago

kteacher wrote:



Actually, each time you express  your intense hatred towards California I am tremendously happy--------. (happy that no more F'ers from New Mexico will come here. )
I second that beyotch!!!!!
Friendly faces everywhere, Humble folks without temptation...  
#77 | 1575 days ago
NMboyzfan (+)

Michael_G wrote:
I second that beyotch!!!!!
You f'ers need Anger Management
Patron is the correct answer...  
#78 | 1575 days ago
NMboyzfan (+)

I'm very happy to meet you, Compliments of the day! I got your contact on my private search on www.faniq.com for a reliable and trusted person; I know that this email will meet you in a good health and also surprisely, but God have his own way of bringing people together.I was moved to write to you and also seek your advice of which i know that it helps me to overcome my present situation,I'm presently single and searching for a trusted and God fearing person. My dearest,In your free time, may it please you to write me back so that i can explain more about myself,my details,my pictures and my purpose of writting to you. Please do not neglect a humble and lonely heart that seeks for your love. A good friendship is the foundation build on other relative things to come. May God bless you as i wait impatiently to read from you. Yours Roseline (roselinekoneh2@yahoo.in)



The scary part is the profile says its a F'n dude.  I hate it when I get James' spam.
Patron is the correct answer...  
#79 | 1575 days ago

Happy Hump Day Everyone!!
Patron is the correct answer...  
#80 | 1575 days ago
NMboyzfan (+)

Cali_Kat wrote:
Happy Hump Day Everyone!!
I'm so glad you and your lace ups are on team blue...gives us a little class.
Patron is the correct answer...  
#81 | 1575 days ago

And a beautiful Humpin' afternoon to all ya'll.
#82 | 1575 days ago

TexasCutie90 wrote:

  ok now im a lil scarred.....lol



Jus think of us as neighbors 
I was born by the river...  
#83 | 1575 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

TexasCutie90 wrote:

  ok now im a lil scarred.....lol

You will fit in just fine.  This is easy stuff.  You have not met Ashlie and JasonSmall yet!
Where the f*ck are you going?  
#84 | 1575 days ago
TexasCutie90 (+)

no i was scarred cuz of what damnyankee put....lol but yah idk if i wanna meet JasonSmall if hes worse than jasonwrites....lol
#85 | 1575 days ago

NMboyzfan wrote:
I'm so glad you and your lace ups are on team blue...gives us a little class.
uhhhh....cough.....she's from F'N California....cough cough....
Patron is the correct answer...  
#86 | 1575 days ago
NMboyzfan (+)

kteacher wrote:
uhhhh....cough.....she's from F'N California....cough cough....
I didn't say everything from California is bad.  I said everything that is bad is California's fault.
Patron is the correct answer...  
#87 | 1575 days ago

NMboyzfan wrote:
I didn't say everything from California is bad.  I said everything that is bad is California's fault.
Good save.
Patron is the correct answer...  
#88 | 1575 days ago
NMboyzfan (+)

kteacher wrote:
Good save.
I know...I had to think fast.  Do you have any idea how painful that is for me?
Patron is the correct answer...  
#89 | 1575 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
that is a damn lie


(hmmmmmm....I thought you would like being told you "sucked".....no? )
Patron is the correct answer...  
#90 | 1575 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

TexasCutie90 wrote:
no i was scarred cuz of what damnyankee put....lol but yah idk if i wanna meet JasonSmall if hes worse than jasonwrites....lol
 no, hes not worse he's just well jason. 


but one of my bqf's . and a really cool person
Strange things are afoot at the Circle K....  
#91 | 1575 days ago
TexasCutie90 (+)

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 no, hes not worse he's just well jason. 


but one of my bqf's . and a really cool person

awwwww ok......i auctually wanna met anyone that wants to meet me...im not a snob i like makin new friends

#92 | 1575 days ago

So what'd I miss? Supposedly I'm a jerk, but only a few people that know me better can tell you that is NOT true in the least...

And, that's about it.
Where the f*ck are you going?  
#93 | 1575 days ago
NMboyzfan (+)

TexasCutie90 wrote:

awwwww ok......i auctually wanna met anyone that wants to meet me...im not a snob i like makin new friends

Judging from your profile pic, I like the sh*t outta you already.
Patron is the correct answer...  
#94 | 1575 days ago
TexasCutie90 (+)

NMboyzfan wrote:
Judging from your profile pic, I like the sh*t outta you already.
are u refering to the fact that i like to BBQ or that i have sizeable assets?
#95 | 1575 days ago
NMboyzfan (+)

TexasCutie90 wrote:
are u refering to the fact that i like to BBQ or that i have sizeable assets?
I was so enamored by the grill that I didn't even notice a person in the picture.  Please accept my most humble apologies.
Patron is the correct answer...  
#96 | 1575 days ago
TexasCutie90 (+)

NMboyzfan wrote:
I was so enamored by the grill that I didn't even notice a person in the picture.  Please accept my most humble apologies.
oh ok lol as long as u were talkin bout the grill i wont have have to smack ya
#97 | 1575 days ago

Well who isn't...right??
Patron is the correct answer...  
#98 | 1575 days ago
NMboyzfan (+)

TexasCutie90 wrote:
oh ok lol as long as u were talkin bout the grill i wont have have to smack ya
So if I said you had big boobs, you'd smack me?...COOL!

PS...I am the Michaelangelo of the Mesquite pit.
Patron is the correct answer...  
#99 | 1575 days ago

NMboyzfan wrote:
I didn't say everything from California is bad.  I said everything that is bad is California's fault.
Haha....I'm only bad sometimes!!
Patron is the correct answer...  
#100 | 1575 days ago
TexasCutie90 (+)

NMboyzfan wrote:
So if I said you had big boobs, you'd smack me?...COOL!

PS...I am the Michaelangelo of the Mesquite pit.
well gee now i wont because i know you'd like it too much

n i never said i was a pro at it....just that i liked to
#101 | 1575 days ago

in Minnesota i think it's safe to say IN LIKE A LAMB OUT LIKE A LAMB   BAMBI
Happy Wednesday....  
#102 | 1575 days ago

RichyMcWiggleSr wrote:
G'moanin F.L. Alcindor's, Clayton Grissoms', Marvin Aufrichtig's, Alphonso D'Abruzzo's, Roderic Borja's, Carl Switzer's, Timothy Dick's, Dean Tanaka's, Sir Mickelwhite's, Ilich Sanchez's, John Ray's, Cornelius Chase's, William Blythe's, Lucy Johnson's, Goyathlay's, Salvatore Guangano's, Bamboo Harvester's, Gordon Nance's, Eithne ni Bhraonain's, William Anderson's, Anthony Smith's, Araminta Ross's, and Robert Cummings'

In the News ...

Following Tiger's footsteps, Jesse James entered Rehab.  However we are inclined to think this is more directly connected to the Obama Administration wanting more "offshore drilling." 

According to CNN there is "flooding 'no one alive' has seen" ... however somehow they have footage of it on their website.  Will Vatican be notified ???????   We probly won't know for ohhhhhhhh ... 20 years - ish.

Fox News wants to know "What should Obama do at the border?"  ..... I'm thinking, NOT FN MUCH!  And if him or anyone else brings up the ridiculous idea of finishing the multimillion (100's of millions) "Chainlink fence" down here I may go nuckin futz!!

Kim Kardashian, in another report on Foxy, "seems to have transferred her body weight from her bottom half to her upper half."   ............. ehhhhh, right.  You don't think that was done meticulously with a knife???  RRRRRIIIIIIGGGGHHHHHHTTTTTTT ... Go with that buddy!
Jesse James pulled over in Arizona on the way to rehab   for no front plate
Happy Wednesday....  
#103 | 1575 days ago

(Edited by ms_hippie_queen)
Michael_G wrote:
Good Mornin' all you f^#kin"  A$$h*les!!
for you, clowny

Strange things are afoot at the Circle K....  
#104 | 1575 days ago

Beaneaters wrote:

All this going green is killing my sinuses, I think they have dilated to about a 4... yeah, I'm whining... so...
I hope Ashlie has a great trip, I will go 50 cents that she stops the beverage cart every time it comes by.
I can't believe it is already hunch day, umm, hump day. This week is flying by, that, or I have been taking way too much Mucinex DM.
I want to say more here but my head keeps hitting my keyboard, but it is OK, it's a Soft Touch.
Glenda... hiiiiiiii...
Teach will watch the Kings in the playoffs soon... OMG.
Have a great one all you *******!        


 

I didnt drink at all!
Patron is the correct answer...  
#105 | 1575 days ago

NMboyzfan wrote:
Welcome aboard.  I'm Mike...I am the nicest, most cordial person on the Q.  All these other people are a bunch of dumb a$$ city sh*ts that don't know f*ck about f*ck.
Patron is the correct answer...  
#106 | 1575 days ago
ChristiSunshine (+)

 Great balls of fire, the Ohio Valley Crud is already  officially kickin' mah ass this spring.  
I was born by the river...  
#107 | 1575 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
for you, clowny

Wow that's way too many clowns in a small area! But I'm glad the artist decided to include Homey the Clown
Patron is the correct answer...  
#108 | 1575 days ago

i F*ckin love yall bitches! Good day!
Patron is the correct answer...  
#109 | 1575 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

kobe_lova wrote:
i F*ckin love yall bitches! Good day!
 hi, how was the flight? 
Strange things are afoot at the Circle K....  
#110 | 1575 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
i F*ckin love yall bitches! Good day!
Even me? I see you finally read my message from last night.
Where the f*ck are you going?  
#111 | 1575 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 hi, how was the flight? 
It was cool. A little bumpy but okay.
Patron is the correct answer...  
#112 | 1575 days ago

Kenne wrote:
 You sure are on a pedestal this morning....


before i forget: STFU!

I'm on my high horse everyday, mofo!
Patron is the correct answer...  
#113 | 1575 days ago

Chief_aka_James wrote:
Even me? I see you finally read my message from last night.
shut it james....and i think I must have been logging out right when you sent that.
Patron is the correct answer...  
#114 | 1575 days ago

woody050681 wrote:
Wow that's way too many clowns in a small area! But I'm glad the artist decided to include Homey the Clown
i'm just glad both creepy jack-in-the-box and saturated fat jack-in-the-box made it for the last supper portrait.
Strange things are afoot at the Circle K....  
#115 | 1575 days ago

thank all of you reminded james of his jerkdom...keep up the good work!
Patron is the correct answer...  
#116 | 1575 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
thank all of you reminded james of his jerkdom...keep up the good work!
I'm not a jerk, I'm really not!
Where the f*ck are you going?  
#117 | 1575 days ago

jasonwrites wrote:
 Interesting choices-- the Bill and Ted quote, or the South Park theme song quote, or the Chris Farley quote, or the quote from a Slayer song. Whoa! Spread 'em out more Ash! ;-)
was it too much? good or bad? what farley quote?
Patron is the correct answer...  
#118 | 1575 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
i'm just glad both creepy jack-in-the-box and saturated fat jack-in-the-box made it for the last supper portrait.
And what the hell is Ronald Mcdonald so damn happy about? What's he playing with under that table?
Patron is the correct answer...  
#119 | 1575 days ago

woody050681 wrote:
And what the hell is Ronald Mcdonald so damn happy about? What's he playing with under that table?
omg....too funny...
#120 | 1575 days ago

woody050681 wrote:
And what the hell is Ronald Mcdonald so damn happy about? What's he playing with under that table?
hand check!
Strange things are afoot at the Circle K....  
#121 | 1575 days ago
Karen_ (+)

TexasCutie90 wrote:

  ok now im a lil scarred.....lol

Gday and dont be scared most of them dont bite at all.......umm have You had Your shots?
#122 | 1575 days ago
Karen_ (+)

Chief_aka_James wrote:
I'm not a jerk, I'm really not!
Just be careful they dont tell You to jerk off away
#123 | 1575 days ago

Karen_ wrote:
Just be careful they dont tell You to jerk off away
Thanks for looking out, Kammi I don't think anyone would want to say that to me.
Where the f*ck are you going?  
#124 | 1575 days ago
Karen_ (+)

Chief_aka_James wrote:
Thanks for looking out, Kammi I don't think anyone would want to say that to me.
Hopefully not...but duck and weave just in case 
#125 | 1575 days ago

Karen_ wrote:
Hopefully not...but duck and weave just in case 
Someone sounds experienced...
Where the f*ck are you going?  
#126 | 1575 days ago
Karen_ (+)

Chief_aka_James wrote:
Someone sounds experienced...
Yep i actually took a class received a certificate and all
#127 | 1575 days ago

Karen_ wrote:
Yep i actually took a class received a certificate and all
So does that make you like a sensei or something?  Cool.
Friendly faces everywhere, Humble folks without temptation...  
#128 | 1575 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

Go play the fued!                   blue/black            green/grey
Where the f*ck are you going?  
#129 | 1575 days ago
Karen_ (+)

janet011685 wrote:
So does that make you like a sensei or something?  Cool.

wax on wax off 

#130 | 1575 days ago

RichyMcWiggleSr wrote:
G'moanin F.L. Alcindor's, Clayton Grissoms', Marvin Aufrichtig's, Alphonso D'Abruzzo's, Roderic Borja's, Carl Switzer's, Timothy Dick's, Dean Tanaka's, Sir Mickelwhite's, Ilich Sanchez's, John Ray's, Cornelius Chase's, William Blythe's, Lucy Johnson's, Goyathlay's, Salvatore Guangano's, Bamboo Harvester's, Gordon Nance's, Eithne ni Bhraonain's, William Anderson's, Anthony Smith's, Araminta Ross's, and Robert Cummings'

In the News ...

Following Tiger's footsteps, Jesse James entered Rehab.  However we are inclined to think this is more directly connected to the Obama Administration wanting more "offshore drilling." 

According to CNN there is "flooding 'no one alive' has seen" ... however somehow they have footage of it on their website.  Will Vatican be notified ???????   We probly won't know for ohhhhhhhh ... 20 years - ish.

Fox News wants to know "What should Obama do at the border?"  ..... I'm thinking, NOT FN MUCH!  And if him or anyone else brings up the ridiculous idea of finishing the multimillion (100's of millions) "Chainlink fence" down here I may go nuckin futz!!

Kim Kardashian, in another report on Foxy, "seems to have transferred her body weight from her bottom half to her upper half."   ............. ehhhhh, right.  You don't think that was done meticulously with a knife???  RRRRRIIIIIIGGGGHHHHHHTTTTTTT ... Go with that buddy!
 TY ...u really need to expand this..maybe make it a page long or poll like----
#131 | 1575 days ago
TexasCutie90 (+)

Karen_ wrote:
Gday and dont be scared most of them dont bite at all.......umm have You had Your shots?
lol yes i have so im covered if someone does decide to try n bite me
#132 | 1575 days ago
Karen_ (+)

Well seeing as im a day ahead i wish YOU all a wonderful bonza choccie filled Easter.
#133 | 1575 days ago

Karen_ wrote:
Well seeing as im a day ahead i wish YOU all a wonderful bonza choccie filled Easter.
Thank ya - don't think I'm going to be 'celebrating' it or anything, but you have a good one.
Where the f*ck are you going?  
#134 | 1575 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

kobe_lova wrote:
thank all of you reminded james of his jerkdom...keep up the good work!
He's had his moments!




Ashlie, You would have to go out of town when the Lakers are in town! lmao.........You could have seen Kobe!
Where the f*ck are you going?  
#135 | 1574 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
 TY ...u really need to expand this..maybe make it a page long or poll like----

Jen, dont try to steal wigglesworth from me. You must come here for your news.  This is the only news station i watch.

Patron is the correct answer...  
#136 | 1574 days ago

JRSFLAME88 wrote:
He's had his moments!




Ashlie, You would have to go out of town when the Lakers are in town! lmao.........You could have seen Kobe!
I know but i do go see him every time he's here, so I'm okay. What i am mad about is that the game wasnt on tv here. Damn these people with no NBA package!
Patron is the correct answer...  
#137 | 1574 days ago
jasonwrites (+)

kobe_lova wrote:
was it too much? good or bad? what farley quote?
Too much for one day. Spread the awesome poll choices out, one per day maybe. I thought the "born by the river" was Farley (thinking of "I live in a van down by the river!")... hope you're enjoying your trip. :)
Strange things are afoot at the Circle K....  
#138 | 1574 days ago

jasonwrites wrote:
Too much for one day. Spread the awesome poll choices out, one per day maybe. I thought the "born by the river" was Farley (thinking of "I live in a van down by the river!")... hope you're enjoying your trip. :)
gotcha.... and no, thats what wigglesworth said. born by the river is the first line of a sam cooke song.
Patron is the correct answer...  
#139 | 1574 days ago
JRSFLAME88 (+)

kobe_lova wrote:
I know but i do go see him every time he's here, so I'm okay. What i am mad about is that the game wasnt on tv here. Damn these people with no NBA package!
That's what ESPN 360 online is for!  I catch all of GA DAWG games that are not televised online.
Where the f*ck are you going?  
#140 | 1574 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:

Jen, dont try to steal wigglesworth from me. You must come here for your news.  This is the only news station i watch.

, How about borrowing? Is borrowing allowed? This is the best news station I have come across in a long time.
#141 | 1574 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
, How about borrowing? Is borrowing allowed? This is the best news station I have come across in a long time.
uh uh...I'll fight you for wigglesworth, we dont even agree politically but i love him.
Patron is the correct answer...  
#142 | 1573 days ago

Karen_ wrote:
Well seeing as im a day ahead i wish YOU all a wonderful bonza choccie filled Easter.
And a very Happy Easter to you, dont get to crazy kammi
Where the f*ck are you going?  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
F/E 7/23
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Today
3 opinions | 8 comments | Last by Cali_Kat
F/E 7/22
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
3 opinions | 9 comments | Last by icfeet
Phryday Philter Errr
Asked by marcus_nyce | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/18/14
7 opinions | 15 comments | Last by Beaneaters
F/E 7/21
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/21/14
7 opinions | 9 comments | Last by Debi_L
Happy Birthday, Kat!
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/18/14
9 opinions | 11 comments | Last by icfeet