Skip to Next Poll »
1
Do you think Manny Pacquiao can be a good politician, as he is a good sportsman? (Edited 03/31/10 09:16PM by Azil)
Most of his fans don't want him to run in any position in the government, they think that Manny is better off being a sportsman, rather than a politician, cause many belief that he can still serve his countrymen even as an athlete. 
| Closed on 04/30/10 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Boxing, Manny Pacquiao | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
Team Breakout:
7 Fans 
14%a. Yes
0%b. No
43%c. Maybe
29%d. It depends
14%e. other

  
8 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1612 days ago

I believe The PACMAN is better of being a good boxer since he has already made big in his chosen field which is boxing.  As a politician he can be  mediocre in his output as a good leader.  His popularity is the ladder for his being made a politician   and as a beginner he will have to learn the ins and outs of being a good  public leader. The  "pakikisama", Kumpare, Kamaganak system would be the a let down of  his performance a s public leader.  As an athlete he can well serve his countrymen  by means of setting up a company that will really help his constituents  and solve the problem  of unemployment  not only in his region but his  country as well. 
#2 | 1612 days ago

(Edited by rebecca04151969)
I am in favor of PACMAN's decession to run in Political Field..I think he is good in handling the people in community coz he come up with that kind of situation,, in a a POVERTY line up of community level..so everything for him is unexplainable..The reflection of being MAHIRAP is the great SWORDS to fight the right of the community,,Many of us suffer, because of the geediness of political leader ,geed of power and fame. So.. this is my remarks.. Pacman is now floating with the great blessings .blessings that comes from his efforts ,,that means he valued it all..So ,, when he use it in a political matter ..in a WISE WAY.. in a kind manner and RESPECT not only with his power but also in the community as well. So in short ..IN WORDS AND DEEDS DO IT IN THE NAME OF THE LORD.  MY  rebecca04151969@yahoo.com
#3 | 1608 days ago

I don't know anything about Philippine politics, but if it is anything like American politics I wouldn't want him to become a politician.
Maybe  
#4 | 1607 days ago

BluDevil wrote:
I don't know anything about Philippine politics, but if it is anything like American politics I wouldn't want him to become a politician.
i believe that politics is dirty, so pacman should box not campaign...
#5 | 1603 days ago

BluDevil wrote:
I don't know anything about Philippine politics, but if it is anything like American politics I wouldn't want him to become a politician.
I believe The PACMAN works better as a Boxer not as a politician.   I would love him more if he concentrated on his boxing career.  Philippine politics is so dirty that there are so many systems that you have to consider before you go and run into politics.  I compare philippine politics into a basketball game that you have to really try your best to understand and learn all the different layups, dribble, and all with regards to ball handling and drive, team coordination, and most of all goal to win.
#6 | 1603 days ago

Azil wrote:
i believe that politics is dirty, so pacman should box not campaign...
Yeah, that's true   and I have worked and with the Philippine government more than enough and have had experiences observing about their dirty shenanigans LOL And I seek my way out after when I didn't come up with my expectations about their corruption and by passing the law of the land.  I can give you the best example for all of the things I have mentioned anytime and anywhere in an open forum LOL
#7 | 1603 days ago

Azil wrote:
i believe that politics is dirty, so pacman should box not campaign...
We have the same sentiments LOL
#8 | 1603 days ago

rebecca04151969 wrote:
I am in favor of PACMAN's decession to run in Political Field..I think he is good in handling the people in community coz he come up with that kind of situation,, in a a POVERTY line up of community level..so everything for him is unexplainable..The reflection of being MAHIRAP is the great SWORDS to fight the right of the community,,Many of us suffer, because of the geediness of political leader ,geed of power and fame. So.. this is my remarks.. Pacman is now floating with the great blessings .blessings that comes from his efforts ,,that means he valued it all..So ,, when he use it in a political matter ..in a WISE WAY.. in a kind manner and RESPECT not only with his power but also in the community as well. So in short ..IN WORDS AND DEEDS DO IT IN THE NAME OF THE LORD.  MY  rebecca04151969@yahoo.com
If you know and have studied and observed Philippine politics work LOL,    I believe you posted  an answer  alongside with mine.
Philippine politics is no way compared to the american politics I believe.

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends