Skip to Next Poll »
2
WHERE DID BATISTA GET HIS NEW FOUND ATTITUDE?
HE HAS A NEW FOUND LESS APRECIATION FOR HIS FANS.
| Closed on 05/08/10 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | WWE, Batista | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
Team Breakout:
20 Fans 
0%a. HE HATES HIS FANS TRUELY
0%b. HE HATES THE WWE
10%c. MONEY
40%d. MR. MACMAHON
50%e. NOBODY CARES

  
12 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1627 days ago

I LOVE DAVE BATISTA AND HAVE SUPPORTED HIM SINCE DAY ONE.SO I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED TO HEAR THAT HIS FANS DONT MEAN ANYTHING TO HIM..WITHOUT US WHAT WOULD HE BE??? I LOVE YA DAVE BATISTA AND I DO MATTER.....I HELP MAKE UR PAYCHECK SO U BETTER RECGONIZE THAQT U LOVE ME AND U KNOW IT...LOL
MONEY  
#2 | 1627 days ago

I,think the money got to him and now he thinks he is to big for his fan's I,love Batista  to but,he turned his back on his fan's afterall we are the WWE universe and we pay there salery's but,he thank's we are $hit
MONEY  
#3 | 1627 days ago

From the guys that wrote his script.
#4 | 1626 days ago

i agree..it is very devastating to know that we basically created him to be the big star that he is and he gives us no credit or support for that..i love batista also and would love for him to realize his "tude" sux...lol
MONEY  
#5 | 1626 days ago

wwe is fake just to tell u all
and he got told to become a "bad guy" so he has to do it, he signed the contract with the wwe
NOBODY CARES  
#6 | 1626 days ago

LILG wrote:
wwe is fake just to tell u all
and he got told to become a "bad guy" so he has to do it, he signed the contract with the wwe
Thank God, someone who isn't in a total Lala land.  Looks like me and you are the only two that know this lol
#7 | 1618 days ago

LILG wrote:
wwe is fake just to tell u all
and he got told to become a "bad guy" so he has to do it, he signed the contract with the wwe
lol everyone knows its fake.....but so are the shows you watch...there all scripted why dont you complain about them?? there paid to read scripts?? and NOT ALL of wwe is fake. but yes wwe is scripted and for wrestling fans its like sitting down to watch a baseball game lol. WWE is a soap opera with lots of adrenaline and fighting lol.
MR. MACMAHON  
#8 | 1615 days ago

EvanB_MyHero wrote:
lol everyone knows its fake.....but so are the shows you watch...there all scripted why dont you complain about them?? there paid to read scripts?? and NOT ALL of wwe is fake. but yes wwe is scripted and for wrestling fans its like sitting down to watch a baseball game lol. WWE is a soap opera with lots of adrenaline and fighting lol.
I know but the question was where he got his attitude i just replied saying it's not him and it's the people managing wwe who amke him do it because of the contract...
NOBODY CARES  
#9 | 1607 days ago

The key word in WWE is Entertainment.  Batista is following the script.  Next year he will be back to the nice guy.  It's all what directors dictate.    Still enjoyable to watch the weekly reality show. 
#10 | 1600 days ago

Ive been watching Batista all year long. Guess he hates John Cena.
#11 | 1597 days ago

 batista has disappointed everybody so much...nobody cares who hes aiming for or wat he is doing.
NOBODY CARES  
#12 | 1501 days ago

LILG wrote:
I know but the question was where he got his attitude i just replied saying it's not him and it's the people managing wwe who amke him do it because of the contract...
oh okay. :)
MR. MACMAHON  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
Who's Your Favorite Retired Wrestler?
Asked by ihavethebestlife11111 | WWE | 10 questions asked 08/31/12
230 opinions | 8 comments | Last by REY_MYSTERIOUS
Top Ten Best WWF Superstars
Asked by WWE4live | WWE | 10 questions asked 03/20/13
120 opinions | 2 comments | Last by MarCelly
Top Ten Best WWE Superstars
Asked by WWE4live | WWE | 10 questions asked 03/20/13
90 opinions | 3 comments | Last by KSbengals99