Skip to Next Poll »
7
What one thing would you like to see in the locker room?
If you could choose one thing you would like to change in the locker room what would it be? Would you add something new? Or would you bring back something?   I know the accolades, but I think those are gone. But what else can we do to keep it going?
| Closed on 05/17/10 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room, Miscellaneous | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
32 Fans 
9%a. I would do this.
38%b. I would like
13%c. I think the locker room is fine the way it is.
16%d. More of this
25%e. Beaneaters

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#1 | 1617 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
Jason Small


i would like them to add an adult only section, maybe the accolades could be added to Just the locker  room (but the PQ's wont get your post deleted, but would be for informational purposes. lol), and if no accoades, we should get much better, more interesting emoticons...and I'm not sure there is really anything else that can be added to this format.

oh...I think political, religious, hot-topic polls in general should all have no more than a 5 day lifespan. They should all be set to close 5 days after opening....and where is my stop following a topic feature?
I would like  
  
113 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1617 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
Jason Small


i would like them to add an adult only section, maybe the accolades could be added to Just the locker  room (but the PQ's wont get your post deleted, but would be for informational purposes. lol), and if no accoades, we should get much better, more interesting emoticons...and I'm not sure there is really anything else that can be added to this format.

oh...I think political, religious, hot-topic polls in general should all have no more than a 5 day lifespan. They should all be set to close 5 days after opening....and where is my stop following a topic feature?
I would like  
#2 | 1617 days ago
NorseHeathen (+)

Posted and edited from another thread:

I want my accumulation of respect to be able to "roll over"--like roll over minutes in a cell phone plan.  To prevent people from accumulating too much and bombarding every statement in a day with respect, the Q management can "cap" the amount that can be rolled over to, say......25 or something.  Still, that would allow a better flexibility for members that participate more....  Is that something that could be considered?
#3 | 1617 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

 I know I would like to see there be an 18 and over option. And be able to tag the poll as such. 
#4 | 1617 days ago

I'd like to be able to scroll through all the polls again instead of just one page of them.
Beaneaters  
#5 | 1617 days ago

kteacher wrote:
I'd like to be able to scroll through all the polls again instead of just one page of them.
the general polls or the locker room. People keep mentioning that but i can go through all of the pages?
I would like  
#6 | 1617 days ago

I would like to see it like it was last year when I first joined. There was a section for 18 and over, behind the bleachers. There were also a number of members who I'd like to see back.
#7 | 1617 days ago

word.
I would like  
#8 | 1617 days ago

MORE BOOBIES!!!!

Seriously, though....I agree with Kjartan....this 10 respect thing is limiting...I went back to November...when the switchover to season 2 began....and just "resurrected" some of the polls...the mods were "going to see" about increasing respects....possibly bringing back the smart and funny....but....lo and behold....none yet. 
I would like  
#9 | 1617 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
the general polls or the locker room. People keep mentioning that but i can go through all of the pages?
All of them. I can only see the first page, and I have to click closing now, where as before I could click on next or a certain page number.
Beaneaters  
#10 | 1617 days ago

kteacher wrote:
All of them. I can only see the first page, and I have to click closing now, where as before I could click on next or a certain page number.

thats odd, i can stil do that.

I would like  
#11 | 1617 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

kteacher wrote:
All of them. I can only see the first page, and I have to click closing now, where as before I could click on next or a certain page number.
 I can still click on more, and get the pages
#12 | 1617 days ago

 I guess this doesn't really relate to the locker room but to the site in general:

I'd get rid of the ratings on the photos (who needs them anyways, the rating of 1 is akin to PQ which we fought so hard to dispose of)

Also the team rankings are pointless and should be gone. It only causes rivalry competition amongst your fellow fan-mates and takes away the friendliness of that team's fan-base. If you're #1 fan of your team, the other fans just envy / despise you for it and other people may think negative of you for being a high ranked fan of that particular team. (I.E. "you see that he is the #1 Yankees fan?" - "yeah, what a d-bag!"
#13 | 1617 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 I can still click on more, and get the pages
Great. So I am in another club/clique with few members.




What browser do you all use?
Beaneaters  
#14 | 1617 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

 I use safari
#15 | 1617 days ago

kteacher wrote:
Great. So I am in another club/clique with few members.




What browser do you all use?
I use Firefox..
I would like  
#16 | 1617 days ago

kteacher wrote:
Great. So I am in another club/clique with few members.




What browser do you all use?
 I use Google Chrome and I have the same problem as you Becky!
Beaneaters  
#17 | 1617 days ago

IE
I would like  
#18 | 1617 days ago

(Edited by Kenne)
 It's been a problem for a few days and as far as I am aware, Jess and the technicians are working on getting it fixed. This is the reason why the Fannys haven't been available this week.
#19 | 1617 days ago
jasonwrites (+)

icfeet wrote:
MORE BOOBIES!!!!

Seriously, though....I agree with Kjartan....this 10 respect thing is limiting...I went back to November...when the switchover to season 2 began....and just "resurrected" some of the polls...the mods were "going to see" about increasing respects....possibly bringing back the smart and funny....but....lo and behold....none yet. 
 Kurt, again, moderators have absolutely zero, zip, no power to make or even influence technical changes to the site-- in fact, I don't think Jess herself even has any authority in that regard. I think we all, mods and general members alike, agree that the rollover Respect idea is great (I can't see any possible drawbacks to it).

I'd like to see simple things, like a date/timestamp in the poll header (so I know when it was created)... and if the polls page would let me rank them, such as by: newest, oldest, most commented, most Respected, etc. And with rare exceptions I don't see why a LR poll (the actual poll options) should be active for more than seven days. I think they at least changed it so it doesn't default to "Never closes" anymore.

Face the facts... the Locker Room is not a priority to the site administrators... it's an afterthought at best now. We're lucky you can even find a link to it in the header navigation... considering there are no links there for the individual sports, teams, news, Best of Web, etc. anymore. 

I'd be curious to know how "Behind the Bleachers" worked. I don't see why they couldn't create a password-protected area of the site. For example, some sites require you to give a credit card number, not to charge you, but just to verify that you are 18+
I would do this.  
#20 | 1617 days ago

Kenne wrote:
 It's been a problem for a few days and as far as I am aware, Jess and the technicians are working on getting it fixed. This is the reason why the Fannys haven't been available this week.
thanks
Beaneaters  
#21 | 1617 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

Kenne wrote:
 I guess this doesn't really relate to the locker room but to the site in general:

I'd get rid of the ratings on the photos (who needs them anyways, the rating of 1 is akin to PQ which we fought so hard to dispose of)

Also the team rankings are pointless and should be gone. It only causes rivalry competition amongst your fellow fan-mates and takes away the friendliness of that team's fan-base. If you're #1 fan of your team, the other fans just envy / despise you for it and other people may think negative of you for being a high ranked fan of that particular team. (I.E. "you see that he is the #1 Yankees fan?" - "yeah, what a d-bag!"
 see, I disagree with that. I think it promotes you to work harder,my bqf is the number 1 cubs fan and i am number 2 and i never fell jealous of it. 
#22 | 1617 days ago
jasonwrites (+)

Cali_Kat wrote:
 I use Google Chrome and I have the same problem as you Becky!
 I also use Chrome, but I'm not having a problem seeing all the polls.
I would do this.  
#23 | 1617 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 see, I disagree with that. I think it promotes you to work harder,my bqf is the number 1 cubs fan and i am number 2 and i never fell jealous of it. 
yeah, i like the team rankings.
I would like  
#24 | 1617 days ago

jasonwrites wrote:
 I also use Chrome, but I'm not having a problem seeing all the polls.
 At the bottom of the polls page it use to have page 1 2 3 and you could just click on there to see more. I don't see that anymore.
Beaneaters  
#25 | 1617 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
Cali_Kat wrote:
 At the bottom of the polls page it use to have page 1 2 3 and you could just click on there to see more. I don't see that anymore.
can you click more at top where it says locker room talk
I would like  
#26 | 1617 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
can you click more at top where it says locker room talk
 Thanks Ashlie, I never used that tab before, I usually go to Locker Room Polls. That helps. 
Beaneaters  
#27 | 1617 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
Cali_Kat wrote:
 Thanks Ashlie, I never used that tab before, I usually go to Locker Room Polls. That helps. 
not on this page...i mean go to locker room polls and at the top where it start listing them it says locker room talk and you can click "more" from there, but i'm guessing it's the same either way you do it, let me check.

oh yeah, its the same, i've never clicked the Talk tab before just now either. thats easier than what i was telling you.
I would like  
#28 | 1617 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
not on this page...i mean go to locker room polls and at the top where it start listing them it says locker room talk and you can click "more" from there, but i'm guessing it's the same either way you do it, let me check.

oh yeah, its the same, i've never clicked the Talk tab before just now either. thats easier than what i was telling you.
 I clicked on the tab that says talk.....

What I meant is there used to be page numbers at the bottom of the Polls page, and now they are gone!
Beaneaters  
#29 | 1617 days ago

Cali_Kat wrote:
 I clicked on the tab that says talk.....

What I meant is there used to be page numbers at the bottom of the Polls page, and now they are gone!
right, what i mean is on the polls page by the heading where the polls start should be the word MORE to the right. no?
I would like  
#30 | 1617 days ago

 Nope!
Beaneaters  
#31 | 1617 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 see, I disagree with that. I think it promotes you to work harder,my bqf is the number 1 cubs fan and i am number 2 and i never fell jealous of it. 
What it promotes is users to purposely mislabel tags to get credit for their team and make a lot of spammy / poor quality content such as useless trivia and hotlinks that nobody cares about.
#32 | 1617 days ago

Kenne wrote:
What it promotes is users to purposely mislabel tags to get credit for their team and make a lot of spammy / poor quality content such as useless trivia and hotlinks that nobody cares about.
I'm the #1 or 2 hawks fan always, and i dont do that. i dont even create trivia questions anymore. those still count?
I would like  
#33 | 1617 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
Cali_Kat wrote:
 Nope!
well thats just crazy. this is what is see
LOCKER ROOM TALK
 
Start a topic...
 
 
TOPIC
 
 
LAST COMMENT
 
 
34
 
JUST NOW

 
 
 
Poll

Songs A-Z game Read More
504
 
I would like  
#34 | 1617 days ago

NorseHeathen wrote:
Posted and edited from another thread:

I want my accumulation of respect to be able to "roll over"--like roll over minutes in a cell phone plan.  To prevent people from accumulating too much and bombarding every statement in a day with respect, the Q management can "cap" the amount that can be rolled over to, say......25 or something.  Still, that would allow a better flexibility for members that participate more....  Is that something that could be considered?
Yes, that would be a good move if ever this will be accepted by the FanIQ Management/Admin LOL
#35 | 1617 days ago

kteacher wrote:
I'd like to be able to scroll through all the polls again instead of just one page of them.
 
#36 | 1617 days ago

kteacher wrote:
All of them. I can only see the first page, and I have to click closing now, where as before I could click on next or a certain page number.
   
#37 | 1617 days ago

oh god
I would like  
#38 | 1617 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
yeah, i like the team rankings.
Yeah, I agree with you LOL
#39 | 1617 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
well thats just crazy. this is what is see
LOCKER ROOM TALK
 
Start a topic...
 
 
TOPIC
 
 
LAST COMMENT
 
 
34
 
JUST NOW

 
 
 
Poll

Songs A-Z game Read More
504
 
Yeah this is the best I  really love at the Q Lol     
#40 | 1617 days ago

LMAO
Beaneaters  
#41 | 1617 days ago

jasonwrites wrote:
 Kurt, again, moderators have absolutely zero, zip, no power to make or even influence technical changes to the site-- in fact, I don't think Jess herself even has any authority in that regard. I think we all, mods and general members alike, agree that the rollover Respect idea is great (I can't see any possible drawbacks to it).

I'd like to see simple things, like a date/timestamp in the poll header (so I know when it was created)... and if the polls page would let me rank them, such as by: newest, oldest, most commented, most Respected, etc. And with rare exceptions I don't see why a LR poll (the actual poll options) should be active for more than seven days. I think they at least changed it so it doesn't default to "Never closes" anymore.

Face the facts... the Locker Room is not a priority to the site administrators... it's an afterthought at best now. We're lucky you can even find a link to it in the header navigation... considering there are no links there for the individual sports, teams, news, Best of Web, etc. anymore. 

I'd be curious to know how "Behind the Bleachers" worked. I don't see why they couldn't create a password-protected area of the site. For example, some sites require you to give a credit card number, not to charge you, but just to verify that you are 18+
I realize that the mods don't have the "power"...but from polls back when season 1 went to season 2...there were mods said the "powers that be" were LISTENING...apparently NOT...hopefully.....if we keep at it long enough they MIGHT listen someday...
I would like  
#42 | 1617 days ago

 another thing that could be gotten rid of is the #1 Locker Room fan ranking. It's based on who makes the most posts, which only induces spam messages. Case in point....
#43 | 1617 days ago

post
I would like  
#44 | 1617 days ago

post
I would like  
#45 | 1617 days ago

sorry.....I'll stop now...just a smart a$$!!
I would like  
#46 | 1617 days ago

Kenne wrote:
 another thing that could be gotten rid of is the #1 Locker Room fan ranking. It's based on who makes the most posts, which only induces spam messages. Case in point....
LOL...and it's only people that had the locker room as one of their teams in season 1.
I would like  
#47 | 1617 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
LOL...and it's only people that had the locker room as one of their teams in season 1.
 really? I didn't even know about that part, but it makes sense now.... anyways it's pointless to begin with.
#48 | 1617 days ago

 I heard through a grapevine Respects will more than likely be increasing soon.  Not sure how many, or when, but it is there.  Mods weren't responsible for implementing such a thing, just passing it along.  We can't help how long it takes them to implement.

Team rankings are ok, even tho I don't use them to my advantage i guess, but we can get rid of the locker room, quiz, and trivia ones for all i care.

i lost page numbers also on Chrome, i didn't realize it might be a browser thing.  Unfortunately I seem to be on here like 18 hours a day and don't have to go back pages often.

A lot of stuff has been said about an adult area, and one was even referenced (even though it wasn't supposed to be).  From what I've heard, another adult only league might be impossible, because as some members know, occasionally there are glitches in the system where things that aren't supposed to be seen are.

I've heard the locker room is actually Ty's pet project for the community, and won't be going anywhere, although I admit to times wishing I could blow the place up.
Beaneaters  
#49 | 1617 days ago

If you would like a great, straight forward, sports message board, give Sports Hoopla a look.  It's only 4 months old and already has almost 300 members.  Sorry for the shamless plug.  We would love to have some of you all, however.
#50 | 1617 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Jason Small


i would like them to add an adult only section, maybe the accolades could be added to Just the locker  room (but the PQ's wont get your post deleted, but would be for informational purposes. lol), and if no accoades, we should get much better, more interesting emoticons...and I'm not sure there is really anything else that can be added to this format.

oh...I think political, religious, hot-topic polls in general should all have no more than a 5 day lifespan. They should all be set to close 5 days after opening....and where is my stop following a topic feature?
definitely need a stop following topic feature. but seriously no adult section....this isnt myspace or hookers row. THEY NEED TO BRING BACK THE DAMN SPORTS TALK. i liked it more when i first joined and all i talked about was washington redskins and NFL. now i find myself talking on sexual nonesense more than sports in general
#51 | 1617 days ago

A section for teenagers
#52 | 1617 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

streetballer123 wrote:
A section for teenagers
 That is a very good idea
#53 | 1617 days ago
jasonwrites (+)

Kenne wrote:
What it promotes is users to purposely mislabel tags to get credit for their team and make a lot of spammy / poor quality content such as useless trivia and hotlinks that nobody cares about.
 I tend to agree. I fell to #2 Rockies fan once the season began. The person who surpassed me is the #1 fan for the Rockies, Nuggets, AND Broncos. So I went to his profile to try to figure out how he got that ranking. Turns out he constantly (sometimes several times an hour) updates his "My Take On..." each team.

I think certain contributions should count more than others... for example, I wrote the Rockies Season Preview article. To me, that should count tenfold more as a "contribution" than updating your take or answering a tagged poll. But what do I know... I finally got Team Leader, although with the new format (how are new users ever going to see team pages? Unless they're savvy enough to click the links under the team names on Playbook pages) I don't think it means much.
I would do this.  
#54 | 1617 days ago
jasonwrites (+)

hskrdave wrote:
 I heard through a grapevine Respects will more than likely be increasing soon.  Not sure how many, or when, but it is there.  Mods weren't responsible for implementing such a thing, just passing it along.  We can't help how long it takes them to implement.

Team rankings are ok, even tho I don't use them to my advantage i guess, but we can get rid of the locker room, quiz, and trivia ones for all i care.

i lost page numbers also on Chrome, i didn't realize it might be a browser thing.  Unfortunately I seem to be on here like 18 hours a day and don't have to go back pages often.

A lot of stuff has been said about an adult area, and one was even referenced (even though it wasn't supposed to be).  From what I've heard, another adult only league might be impossible, because as some members know, occasionally there are glitches in the system where things that aren't supposed to be seen are.

I've heard the locker room is actually Ty's pet project for the community, and won't be going anywhere, although I admit to times wishing I could blow the place up.
 It's Ty's pet project? Really? Well that's encouraging to hear. Yeah, the 18+ area could work as a private league, the same as the Moderators and Featured Writers leagues work now. I know there's always a risk of something posted in those showing up to the general public... but nothing is without risk. The only hitch is someone (that someone probably being Jess) would probably have to authorize each legitimate adult member individually to access the private league.
I would do this.  
#55 | 1617 days ago

mrtriplesix wrote:
definitely need a stop following topic feature. but seriously no adult section....this isnt myspace or hookers row. THEY NEED TO BRING BACK THE DAMN SPORTS TALK. i liked it more when i first joined and all i talked about was washington redskins and NFL. now i find myself talking on sexual nonesense more than sports in general
well the sports sections are still here.. This is the locker room...the part where we DONT talk about sports. The question is about here, not the sports side. and did you bookmark all of the links when the changed the layout because if you did, you should be able to find all of the sports talk. It's still here.

Oh... what the hell is hookers row..and yeah, i dont like censoring myself everytime i speak...and being that its pg-13 site, we need a section where i can say what i want without wondering if somone else's kid is listening,
I would like  
#56 | 1617 days ago
Mr_Rogers (+)

(Edited by hskrdave)
There is to much emphisis on this whole PG-13 rating, which I think is BS becuase there are like 3 active teenage participants in the locker room. What would happen if the locker room became a free speech room??   NOT A DAMN THING, it would only help the site, but I'm not an" In.ves.tor" as chirstie says, which means that my opinion means d!ck, so I guess i might as well just shup up. 
#57 | 1617 days ago
jasonwrites (+)

Mr_Rogers wrote:
There is to much emphisis on this whole PG-13 rating, which I think is BS becuase there are like 3 active teenage participants in the locker room. What would happen if the locker room became a free speech room??   NOT A DAMN THING, it would only help the site, but I'm not an" In.ves.tor" as chirstie says, which means that my opinion means d!ck, so I guess i might as well just shup up. 
 We don't know how many (minors) could be lurking though. After all, it was a student who invited me to this site in the first place. And they will look, especially when there are provocative poll or article titles.
I would do this.  
#58 | 1617 days ago
Mr_Rogers (+)

jasonwrites wrote:
 We don't know how many (minors) could be lurking though. After all, it was a student who invited me to this site in the first place. And they will look, especially when there are provocative poll or article titles.
Oh nooo, that would be horriable for the little children to see, because i'm sure its the worst thing that they could come across on the internet. MOMMMY, i just read the F word, my life will now start to sprial out of control, let the drugs, sex and drinking begin!. Damn you Fan IQ, damn you!!!
#59 | 1617 days ago

i would like to see a hole in the wall to the girls side
#60 | 1617 days ago

How about a simple Good Morning every day.?
I would like  
#61 | 1617 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

gobigblue1960 wrote:
How about a simple Good Morning every day.?
 I can do that one easily. 
#62 | 1617 days ago

gobigblue1960 wrote:
How about a simple Good Morning every day.?
We do that every morning, except most weekends.
I would like  
#63 | 1617 days ago

At Least Get The "Behind The Bleachers" Back....
Beaneaters  
#64 | 1617 days ago
NorseHeathen (+)

Out of a possible 5.....
#65 | 1617 days ago

(Edited by Drummer99)
I know this has been mentioned, but, I'll mention it again, bring back Funny, Smart, thumbs down or something. At least Funny and Smart, if noone wants to use negative feedback.
I would like  
#66 | 1617 days ago

I have something i would like to see changed in the locker room.  There are polls for each sport.  Football, Baseball,  Hockey etc.  Keep that talk in those polls and not the locker room.  Only if something of interest is going on  with a famous player should it be brought up in the locker room.  It's really is boring to the rest of us.  

I would like to see more friendliness among the Q in the locker room and not just  a few  talking to a few  and leaving the others out.  Life is too short, lets all get along.
Thats all.
Beaneaters  
#67 | 1617 days ago

truckdriverpat wrote:
i would like to see a hole in the wall to the girls side
Alright LOL      coming in at your service 
#68 | 1617 days ago

icfeet wrote:
post
hah? ..... duh?.....  
#69 | 1617 days ago

Drummer99 wrote:
I know this has been mentioned, but, I'll mention it again, bring back Funny, Smart, thumbs down or something. At least Funny and Smart, if noone wants to use negative feedback.
Yeah,      but I'm sure this would bot happen  LOL   much as we may want this to happen.
#70 | 1617 days ago

I would love to see everyone get along, but some people make that impossible.
I would like  
#71 | 1616 days ago

I would like to see less towels and more nudity!
More of this  
#72 | 1616 days ago

Dream_Machine wrote:
At Least Get The "Behind The Bleachers" Back....
I'm still mad that no one told me about it when it was around the first time.  
I mean, c'mon ... if anyone needs a section where there's no PG-13 rating, it's ME.  
#73 | 1616 days ago
ChristiSunshine (+)

 People who actually report violations of the Code of Conduct to a moderator rather than complaining about them in polls.  I don't always see a violation, even though I may have commented in the poll.  It's not that I purposefully overlooked it....so seriously....
#74 | 1616 days ago

ChristiSunshine wrote:
 People who actually report violations of the Code of Conduct to a moderator rather than complaining about them in polls.  I don't always see a violation, even though I may have commented in the poll.  It's not that I purposefully overlooked it....so seriously....
Ummm, shouldn't you be spending every waking hour of your lives scouring the Q for violations?  Isn't that what you guys get PAID for?  

What?  Oh, that's right, you guys DON'T get paid for it.    
#75 | 1616 days ago

I agree with you there Christi!!  

I would love to see people be able to enjoy the site without complaining or pushing the rules all the time.   There is a time and place for everything...and this is not the place for a lot of things.  Have fun and enjoy it as it is.  The COC was the same when you joined as it is now and you still joined.  Obviously there was something that attracted everyone to the site, and for the most part those things are still here.   This is a PG 13 site and as far as I know, there is NO thoughts on changing that.....so deal with that.  Follow the rules and have fun.   Plain and simple.
#76 | 1616 days ago

JemJenn wrote:
I agree with you there Christi!!  

I would love to see people be able to enjoy the site without complaining or pushing the rules all the time.   There is a time and place for everything...and this is not the place for a lot of things.  Have fun and enjoy it as it is.  The COC was the same when you joined as it is now and you still joined.  Obviously there was something that attracted everyone to the site, and for the most part those things are still here.   This is a PG 13 site and as far as I know, there is NO thoughts on changing that.....so deal with that.  Follow the rules and have fun.   Plain and simple.
uhhh...the CoC is not the same as it was when i joined....I know thats not really your point, but for the people who were here before season 2, the CoC is not the same.
I would like  
#77 | 1616 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
uhhh...the CoC is not the same as it was when i joined....I know thats not really your point, but for the people who were here before season 2, the CoC is not the same.
True.
#78 | 1616 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
True.
does it irk anyone else, when people tell you to deal with it on this site? things are changing, deal with it.....what the hell do you think i'm doing... trying to figure out how to deal with it. UGH!
I would like  
#79 | 1616 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
does it irk anyone else, when people tell you to deal with it on this site? things are changing, deal with it.....what the hell do you think i'm doing... trying to figure out how to deal with it. UGH!
Yeah, it can be annoying ... especially for those of us who HAVE been dealing with all the changes and trying to remain positive about them.  Thankfully for me, most of the changes have been minor inconveniences and not things that made the site completely useless for me.  When/If that day comes, I'll stop "dealing with it" and move it along.  But it's frustrating to join a site and have it change so drastically over time, then having people look at YOU like you're the a**hole for batting an eye at it.
#80 | 1616 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
Yeah, it can be annoying ... especially for those of us who HAVE been dealing with all the changes and trying to remain positive about them.  Thankfully for me, most of the changes have been minor inconveniences and not things that made the site completely useless for me.  When/If that day comes, I'll stop "dealing with it" and move it along.  But it's frustrating to join a site and have it change so drastically over time, then having people look at YOU like you're the a**hole for batting an eye at it.
U
I would like  
#81 | 1616 days ago
ChristiSunshine (+)

kobe_lova wrote:
uhhh...the CoC is not the same as it was when i joined....I know thats not really your point, but for the people who were here before season 2, the CoC is not the same.
 It should be clearer than when you first joined.
#82 | 1616 days ago

Friends and Best Friends Comments and Graphics for MySpace, Tagged, Facebook
I would like  
#83 | 1616 days ago

ChristiSunshine wrote:
 It should be clearer than when you first joined.
yeah, it's not the same. just wasnt sure if she knew that it's changed.
I would like  
#84 | 1616 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Friends and Best Friends Comments and Graphics for MySpace, Tagged, Facebook
How cute.  
#85 | 1616 days ago
NorseHeathen (+)

kobe_lova wrote:
Friends and Best Friends Comments and Graphics for MySpace, Tagged, Facebook
That is an incredible picture.  You rock Ashlie!
#86 | 1616 days ago

NorseHeathen wrote:
That is an incredible picture.  You rock Ashlie!
LOL.  Frank thomas sent it to me and i thought i would use it to lighten the mood in here.
I would like  
#87 | 1616 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
yeah, it's not the same. just wasnt sure if she knew that it's changed.
It pretty much is the same, it's just much more clear-cut now.
I would like  
#88 | 1616 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
kramer wrote:
It pretty much is the same, it's just much more clear-cut now.
ok

the correct response is....that's what she said.
I would like  
#89 | 1616 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
ok

the correct response is....that's what she said.
Yes, it is.  The "gray area" went bye-bye.
I would like  
#90 | 1616 days ago

(Edited by JemJenn)
kobe_lova wrote:
yeah, it's not the same. just wasnt sure if she knew that it's changed.
Yeah...I know it changed.  But the only thing that changed was the wording to make it clearer.   What is and isn't allowed did NOT change.
#91 | 1615 days ago

For some reason i do not think i should answer this poll!!
More of this  
#92 | 1615 days ago

streetballer123 wrote:
A section for teenagers
negative
#93 | 1609 days ago

Kenne wrote:
 I guess this doesn't really relate to the locker room but to the site in general:

I'd get rid of the ratings on the photos (who needs them anyways, the rating of 1 is akin to PQ which we fought so hard to dispose of)

Also the team rankings are pointless and should be gone. It only causes rivalry competition amongst your fellow fan-mates and takes away the friendliness of that team's fan-base. If you're #1 fan of your team, the other fans just envy / despise you for it and other people may think negative of you for being a high ranked fan of that particular team. (I.E. "you see that he is the #1 Yankees fan?" - "yeah, what a d-bag!"
That may be the case with some teams but the members who are highly ranked on the teams I follow most intently are all active contributors not just busy body posters. There if any changes are made, should be a distinction between the two. Many moons ago I made several posts on threads like this about trying to keep the IQ in FANIQ. Should I be penalized for consistantly posting relavent factual data or attempting to get other members to actively participate by creating polls, blogs or quizzes?
#94 | 1609 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 That is a very good idea
No its Not!!!!

You must not have teen agers. Some of thier conversations are more "grown-up" than mine!!!
#95 | 1608 days ago

Kenne wrote:
 I guess this doesn't really relate to the locker room but to the site in general:

I'd get rid of the ratings on the photos (who needs them anyways, the rating of 1 is akin to PQ which we fought so hard to dispose of)

Also the team rankings are pointless and should be gone. It only causes rivalry competition amongst your fellow fan-mates and takes away the friendliness of that team's fan-base. If you're #1 fan of your team, the other fans just envy / despise you for it and other people may think negative of you for being a high ranked fan of that particular team. (I.E. "you see that he is the #1 Yankees fan?" - "yeah, what a d-bag!"
....... says the #2 AZ Cardinals fan.  Lol, jk dude.
Beaneaters  
#96 | 1606 days ago

mrtriplesix wrote:
negative
I agree; if there's a section for teenagers, then there should be an "adults" section too.....
I would like  
#97 | 1605 days ago

(Edited by billiePAL1998)
one thing I want to see?
section where we can talk freely

and YES more emoticons if we want to talk dirty
I have to request if its possible to add  more choices for the gifts where I could spend my Q bucks
#98 | 1602 days ago

When I joined um 100 years ago, I think there was less drama. I really think it is just whomever is hanging around at the time. 
Beaneaters  
#99 | 1590 days ago

I would like  
#100 | 1590 days ago

Baking Soda and deoderant
#101 | 1589 days ago

Boxerguy000 wrote:
I would like to see less towels and more nudity!
Coed showers would be awesome, get to see more butts, boobs, etc.  The only downfall would be having to see huge out of shape and sometimes not quite eyeball appealing people sharing the showers.
More of this  
#102 | 1589 days ago
AndiLee0388 (+)

Hey what happened to my firemen??
I would like  
#103 | 1587 days ago

 I'd like to see people get a real life. 
#104 | 1587 days ago

bayareabeast21 wrote:
 I'd like to see people get a real life. 
why do you keep posting in the locker room, if you dont like any of us? I'm just wondering because last week i think you called us all idiots and then today, this mess.
I would like  
#105 | 1587 days ago

(Edited by bayareabeast21)
kobe_lova wrote:
why do you keep posting in the locker room, if you dont like any of us? I'm just wondering because last week i think you called us all idiots and then today, this mess.
 You have asked a legitimate question and I am going to answer it in the most honest, unantangonistic way that I possibly can right now.

Ok, first of all my personal feelings are irrelevant. This has nothing to do with that. I said what I did because I saw the poll title, and through morbid curiosity, I opened the thread. I didn't even bother to read the whole thing because it is just really sad. Why is it sad? Well, just trust me on that. This is sad. The enthusiasm that people wrap such simplicity with is truly sad and discouraging.

Please understand that my intention is not antagonize, hurt anyones feelings, or be a dick. Quite the contrary, I'm just trying to make people see the truth.

Look at it this way, if I thought everyone in here was a lost cause I wouldn't bother to say a word. I am willing to say things as they are and be blunt because I honestly don't care what anyone on here thinks of me. This can be annoying to others, however if harnessed and utilized, can also be empowering.

Its a shame that by nature humans are so defensive and sensitive because my honest intentions here and not to be an ass to anyone, and its unfortunate thats how this is perceived.

In any case feel free to carry on.
#106 | 1587 days ago

bayareabeast21 wrote:
 You have asked a legitimate question and I am going to answer it in the most honest, unantangonistic way that I possibly can right now.

Ok, first of all my personal feelings are irrelevant. This has nothing to do with that. I said what I did because I saw the poll title, and through morbid curiosity, I opened the thread. I didn't even bother to read the whole thing because it is just really sad. Why is it sad? Well, just trust me on that. This is sad. The enthusiasm that people wrap such simplicity with is truly sad and discouraging.

Please understand that my intention is not antagonize, hurt anyones feelings, or be a dick. Quite the contrary, I'm just trying to make people see the truth.

Look at it this way, if I thought everyone in here was a lost cause I wouldn't bother to say a word. I am willing to say things as they are and be blunt because I honestly don't care what anyone on here thinks of me. This can be annoying to others, however if harnessed and utilized, can also be empowering.

Its a shame that by nature humans are so defensive and sensitive because my honest intentions here and not to be an ass to anyone, and its unfortunate thats how this is perceived.

In any case feel free to carry on.
so your goal is to be some sort of conduit for empowerment? Through your words, lessons learned, etc, etc?
I would like  
#107 | 1587 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
so your goal is to be some sort of conduit for empowerment? Through your words, lessons learned, etc, etc?
 I have never made any such "goals". I merely let my thoughts fly as I usually do, which prompted a question from you, which I subsequently answered. That is all.
#108 | 1587 days ago

bayareabeast21 wrote:
 I have never made any such "goals". I merely let my thoughts fly as I usually do, which prompted a question from you, which I subsequently answered. That is all.
oh.
I would like  
#109 | 1587 days ago

I have something on the tip of my tongue, but I'm not going to say it.
I would like  
#110 | 1586 days ago

 Real scary dude. What a man.
#111 | 1584 days ago

I'm not a man because I refuse to cause controversy...whatever.  Go make your sports bets while I go work at a real job to start saving up some money to pay off student loans, bye.
I would like  
#112 | 1583 days ago

 Have fun.
#113 | 1174 days ago

Funny, just about all of these request have came back to the Q.

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
30 DAY DRAWING CHALLENGE DAY 25
Asked by ms_hippie_queen | Locker Room, Miscellaneous | 1 questions asked 08/19/13
6 opinions | 3 comments | Last by woody050681
Go ahead make my day
Asked by 18packabs | Locker Room, Miscellaneous | 1 questions asked 05/08/12
29 opinions | 46 comments | Last by KSbengals99
When Crap Goes Wrong!!
Asked by BamaMan | Locker Room, Miscellaneous | 1 questions asked 07/25/12
20 opinions | 19 comments | Last by KSbengals99
Neighbors,Neighbors,Neighbors
Asked by CAPTAINSEAFOOD | Locker Room, Miscellaneous | 1 questions asked 05/14/12
24 opinions | 28 comments | Last by KSbengals99
Joke of the day 12/15
Asked by huskerdoug2009 | Locker Room, Miscellaneous | 1 questions asked 12/15/12
12 opinions | 5 comments | Last by KSbengals99