Skip to Next Poll »
4
How do men judge women?
How do men judge women? Photo     How do men judge women? Photo


How do men judge women? Photo     
| Closed on 05/25/10 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room, Entertainment | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
33 Fans 
45%a. APEARANCE
0%b. GROUP OF FRIENDS
3%c. NUMBER OF PAST LOVERS
6%d. FIRST DATE
45%e. ETC....

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#22 | 1579 days ago

I normally judge my women on how they look with their bellies resting on a large wooden post...
  
37 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1580 days ago
Mr_Rogers (+)

How do men judge women? Photo

Only 3 rolls of fat?  I like my women with at least 4.
#2 | 1580 days ago

ok I'm surficial..eye appeal
#3 | 1580 days ago

Picked 1st date ,because I feel you wont even get that 1st date unless they are attracted to you...Men are very visual.so it is about what appeals to them visually..then if the converse is good you can pretty much insure a second..  for men its visual 1st .i have yet had a man ask me out and say wow..your brain is hot!  they ask ya out on 1st impression and that is physical:)  unless of course you are Larry King..then its about arm candy.... and remember the pre numpt next time Larry....
FIRST DATE  
#4 | 1580 days ago

bigbueh64 wrote:
ok I'm surficial..eye appeal
duh.....your a guy..guys are visual.....thus i picked 1st date cause ya aren't gonna get a first one if they dont have the eye appeal...
FIRST DATE  
#5 | 1580 days ago

Mr_Rogers wrote:
How do men judge women? Photo

Only 3 rolls of fat?  I like my women with at least 4.
Ummm, I'm in a bit of a Sudafed-fog but ... is she resting her belly (bellies?) on a large wooden post?  
#6 | 1580 days ago

 idk I guess every man is different. 
ETC....  
#7 | 1580 days ago

Onegoodredhead2 wrote:
duh.....your a guy..guys are visual.....thus i picked 1st date cause ya aren't gonna get a first one if they dont have the eye appeal...
I'm sol
#8 | 1580 days ago

bigbueh64 wrote:
I'm sol
what is sol?
FIRST DATE  
#9 | 1579 days ago

Oh yes, with men it is how a woman looks.
APEARANCE  
#10 | 1579 days ago

The physical attraction is always the beginning for me, but without chemistry no chance for anything more than just friends.
#11 | 1579 days ago

on the size of their.........................Brain
APEARANCE  
#12 | 1579 days ago

Men judge woman the same way they measure their, well lets just say sometimes they think with a different head.
ETC....  
#13 | 1579 days ago

bigbueh64 wrote:
ok I'm surficial..eye appeal
yea but women have an appeal to $$$
#14 | 1579 days ago

coyotedances wrote:
The physical attraction is always the beginning for me, but without chemistry no chance for anything more than just friends.
 Then you should say "Geography's landscape comes 1st... then the Chemistry's chemical reaction ending with History's civilization"......
Last but not the least..... Moral Science - and the moral is "One should always learn all the subjects even History, b4 getting into real exam"..............
#15 | 1579 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
Ummm, I'm in a bit of a Sudafed-fog but ... is she resting her belly (bellies?) on a large wooden post?  
no that is the stump of a giant redwood tree
APEARANCE  
#16 | 1579 days ago

(Edited by SickPuppy)
In the beginning there was ---

ETC....  
#17 | 1579 days ago

Som6 wrote:
 Then you should say "Geography's landscape comes 1st... then the Chemistry's chemical reaction ending with History's civilization"......
Last but not the least..... Moral Science - and the moral is "One should always learn all the subjects even History, b4 getting into real exam"..............
I'm old skool, we close the barn door before the horse gets out
#18 | 1579 days ago

cuddles127017 wrote:
Oh yes, with men it is how a woman looks.
Bad stereo type but if that's the case, does a women do it by how much money and a big home?
#19 | 1579 days ago

Seriously, I judge them by how they take care of their children, themselves and their home.
#20 | 1579 days ago

Onegoodredhead2 wrote:
what is sol?
Shit out of luck
#21 | 1579 days ago

EASY, THE MEN JUGDE THE WOMEN WHITH HIS PEN...S, ALL THE WOMEN NOW THAT , THE WOMEN ABAOUT WOMEN THINK, MAKE, DO,  GIVE , ALL WHITH HIS PEN    THINK .-THE TRUE, YOU ARE THINKING WHITH YOUR ??????????????????????????????????
ETC....  
#22 | 1579 days ago

I normally judge my women on how they look with their bellies resting on a large wooden post...
#23 | 1579 days ago

noti4 wrote:
EASY, THE MEN JUGDE THE WOMEN WHITH HIS PEN...S, ALL THE WOMEN NOW THAT , THE WOMEN ABAOUT WOMEN THINK, MAKE, DO,  GIVE , ALL WHITH HIS PEN    THINK .-THE TRUE, YOU ARE THINKING WHITH YOUR ??????????????????????????????????
Sooo you left out what women judge by....
#24 | 1579 days ago

SORRY, THE POLL IS ABOUT MEN , AMIGO .-
ETC....  
#25 | 1579 days ago

alainpeartree wrote:
Shit out of luck
ohhhhh! lol,,ok thanks!
FIRST DATE  
#26 | 1579 days ago

i need a good personality with women, gotta have a sense of humor, caring and share my likes.........and if they look like the hotty in the poll, ooooooooo weeeeeee....LOL. ....NOT !!!!!!!!!!!
#27 | 1579 days ago

I THINK BEFOR A RELATIONSHIP IS FORMED,I THINK ALOT OF MEN BASE WOMEN ON APPERANCE ,FACE EYES HAIR ,BREAST SIZE ETC,AFTER A RELATIONSHIP IS FORMED NOT SO MUCH
APEARANCE  
#28 | 1579 days ago

murphyiv wrote:
Bad stereo type but if that's the case, does a women do it by how much money and a big home?
Only a few %.   Women in general are not as shallow as men.
APEARANCE  
#29 | 1578 days ago

I judge by conversation. Can she match wits with me. A smart ass is appealing to me. Beer intake next, then appearance.
ETC....  
#30 | 1578 days ago

Like stated before, guys are visual, so attraction normally is the first thing.  After that though, there has to be more then that to substain a relationship.  I like a girl who plays sports to be honest.  A girl who can run around bases or shot a jump shot gets me going.  lol  Then if we share other things like writing, art, or movies.  There has to be more then, man I want to ysee you next to a pile of your clothes in your birthday suit!  After the bedroom deed is done, what do you do next!  Talk about the weather...it has to be more.
#31 | 1577 days ago

cuddles127017 wrote:
Only a few %.   Women in general are not as shallow as men.
And you know this how? You've met them all? giggles.
#32 | 1577 days ago

murphyiv wrote:
And you know this how? You've met them all? giggles.
You don't know, maybe she has ... she could be a HUGE slut!  Wouldn't you feel dumb then, huh?

(See?  I got your back, Cuddles.)


#33 | 1577 days ago

By her cup size!
#34 | 1576 days ago

Bukked Nekkid...Personality...Bukked Nekkid...do you have money???...BUKKED NEKKID...do you have a limp?...

Nahhhh...I don't really judge!! 
ETC....  
#35 | 1552 days ago

My first glance is at her smile ...no smile no fun...later!
APEARANCE  
#36 | 1552 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
You don't know, maybe she has ... she could be a HUGE slut!  Wouldn't you feel dumb then, huh?

(See?  I got your back, Cuddles.)


No, I wouldn't feel dumb AT ALL. Maybe she would? Get the big girls back
#37 | 1552 days ago

noti4 wrote:
SORRY, THE POLL IS ABOUT MEN , AMIGO .-
True, senorita, but I have seen polls where the women dominate the mens, and I don't agree that men don't have opinions BTW, where do these polls go and then re-appear? Jeesh Edithhhhh!

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
Whatchya Gonna Do?
Asked by rockysnappyduke | Locker Room, Entertainment | 1 questions asked 04/24/12
23 opinions | 28 comments | Last by KSbengals99
What's on the itinerary?
Asked by rockysnappyduke | Locker Room, Entertainment | 6 questions asked 07/01/13
132 opinions | 14 comments | Last by KSbengals99
Emile Presents **Thong Of The Year**
Asked by demiled | Locker Room, Entertainment | 1 questions asked 05/27/12
36 opinions | 43 comments | Last by KSbengals99
F/E 8/21
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
5 opinions | 22 comments | Last by woody050681
To Filter Err or Not to Filter Err that is 8/19
Asked by The_Real_Stoney | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 08/19/14
7 opinions | 17 comments | Last by Debi_L