Skip to Next Poll »
5
What idiotic statement did Rush Limbaugh make? (Edited 05/05/10 03:25PM by )
Rush on his brain dead radio show made quite a few comments that are borderline treasonist and unpatriotic, but which of these did he make?

**edited for spelling, and also to set a close date for the poll.
| Closed on 06/05/10 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
22 Fans 
14%a. "The oil spill will just go away, it's the ocean. It'll disappear in it naturally."
18%b. "If the Health care bill passes, I'll leave this country."
0%c. “Take that bone out of your nose and call me back.”
0%d. “You know who deserves a posthumous Medal of Honor? James Earl Ray [the confessed assassin of Martin Luther King]. We miss you, James. Godspeed.”
5%e. “Let the unskilled jobs that take absolutely no knowledge whatsoever to do — let stupid and unskilled Mexicans do that work.”
5%f. "Feminism was established to allow unattractive women easier access to the mainstream."
59%g. All the above

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#3 | 1541 days ago
NorseHeathen (+)

I heard what he said about the oil spill--both being different elements of nature and further stating, in effect, that nature takes care of itself.   I couldn't believe my ears.

Yes, nature could take care of itself and renew the damage inflicted upon it from the oil spill.  However, the process of nature is a SLOW process and we're talking about a few hundred years to do so (in the case of oil).  Even with human effort to contain this latest disaster, an entire ecosystem will be annihilated with more devastation than an area (estimated to be the size of France) than if nuclear weapons were set off upon the continent.  In that case, nature too would take care of itself--but what would be the short and mid-range results?

We're into our third generation following the accident of the Exxon Valdes--there are still affects from that spill present.  And, that was with the massive human effort to remedy that situation.  This thread will bring up a lot of opinions, conflicting references, and the same type of bullspit rhetoric rendered by the power-elite to support their views.  One thing is for sure--we have yet to see the outcome of this event.
"The oil spill will just go away, it's the ocean. It'll disappear in it naturally."  
  
63 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1541 days ago

This guy is the definition of imbecile.  A fat, greasy, pig that's out for ratings.  A pox on this country that this man not only has a job but is rich.
"If the Health care bill passes, I'll leave this country."  
#2 | 1541 days ago

well you are correct!!! I forgot to leave a choice of all the above!
#3 | 1541 days ago
NorseHeathen (+)

I heard what he said about the oil spill--both being different elements of nature and further stating, in effect, that nature takes care of itself.   I couldn't believe my ears.

Yes, nature could take care of itself and renew the damage inflicted upon it from the oil spill.  However, the process of nature is a SLOW process and we're talking about a few hundred years to do so (in the case of oil).  Even with human effort to contain this latest disaster, an entire ecosystem will be annihilated with more devastation than an area (estimated to be the size of France) than if nuclear weapons were set off upon the continent.  In that case, nature too would take care of itself--but what would be the short and mid-range results?

We're into our third generation following the accident of the Exxon Valdes--there are still affects from that spill present.  And, that was with the massive human effort to remedy that situation.  This thread will bring up a lot of opinions, conflicting references, and the same type of bullspit rhetoric rendered by the power-elite to support their views.  One thing is for sure--we have yet to see the outcome of this event.
"The oil spill will just go away, it's the ocean. It'll disappear in it naturally."  
#4 | 1541 days ago

NorseHeathen wrote:
I heard what he said about the oil spill--both being different elements of nature and further stating, in effect, that nature takes care of itself.   I couldn't believe my ears.

Yes, nature could take care of itself and renew the damage inflicted upon it from the oil spill.  However, the process of nature is a SLOW process and we're talking about a few hundred years to do so (in the case of oil).  Even with human effort to contain this latest disaster, an entire ecosystem will be annihilated with more devastation than an area (estimated to be the size of France) than if nuclear weapons were set off upon the continent.  In that case, nature too would take care of itself--but what would be the short and mid-range results?

We're into our third generation following the accident of the Exxon Valdes--there are still affects from that spill present.  And, that was with the massive human effort to remedy that situation.  This thread will bring up a lot of opinions, conflicting references, and the same type of bullspit rhetoric rendered by the power-elite to support their views.  One thing is for sure--we have yet to see the outcome of this event.
Agreed, and BP didn't respond fast enough and was waiting for Fema to respond who then said it was BP's job to fix. A lot of humans just don't care. As long as they keep cutting down trees to make that paper to go into their wallets to spend on useless plastics and cd's. It's the same as the pollution problem in the Coral Reef. Plastic bags and plastic bottles wayyy out there because Conglomerates dumped it illegally in a area they don't care about. This is maddening!
#5 | 1541 days ago

I was about to say ... sounds like they'd ALL be things he said.  I do recall him saying he'd leave the country if the healthcare bill passed.  I think it's time some pressure was put on him to put up or shutup (and we all KNOW he'll never shutup).  
"If the Health care bill passes, I'll leave this country."  
#6 | 1541 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
I was about to say ... sounds like they'd ALL be things he said.  I do recall him saying he'd leave the country if the healthcare bill passed.  I think it's time some pressure was put on him to put up or shutup (and we all KNOW he'll never shutup).  
Stands first in line with a fake passport just so he can get his Habeas Corpus out of here!
#7 | 1541 days ago
NorseHeathen (+)

Yea, nature definitely takes time.  I never realized the devastation of clear-cutting until I traveled on the east side of the Cascade Mountains in Oregon and saw entire strips of the forest harvested.  In each "field" that was processed, there was a sign that said "planted by '......' in 198_"; even after 30 years the land was still scarred and without use.
"The oil spill will just go away, it's the ocean. It'll disappear in it naturally."  
#8 | 1541 days ago

(Edited by murphyiv)
NorseHeathen wrote:
Yea, nature definitely takes time.  I never realized the devastation of clear-cutting until I traveled on the east side of the Cascade Mountains in Oregon and saw entire strips of the forest harvested.  In each "field" that was processed, there was a sign that said "planted by '......' in 198_"; even after 30 years the land was still scarred and without use.
I am sure you believe there are scores of people who don't know what that is. Tha Applacian people have been talking about this for maybe 10 years. They are now doing it south of the border.
#9 | 1541 days ago

(Edited by MIKELIN8)
Just tune in any time...you'll hear something stupid.

btw...I picked the "unskilled jobs" comment. Perhaps Rush, whose job takes no skill at all, can be replaced.
“Let the unskilled jobs that take absolutely no knowledge whatsoever to do — let stupid and unskilled Mexicans do that work.”  
#10 | 1541 days ago

This just reeks of jealousy that the guy is so very popular.  And you folks can't handle that.

I used to listen to him.  But haven't for years.  He's a blowhard.  I ignore him.  You are doing exactly what he wants.  To get attention.  His goal, and I heard him state it straight out (kuddos to him for being honest about it, btw) is to get the most listeners possible so he can charge advertisers as much as possible so his show can be as successful as possible.

He is an entertainer, people.  Not a politician.  If you hate him then just ignore him.  If enough of you do that, he will go away.
#11 | 1541 days ago

ML31 wrote:
This just reeks of jealousy that the guy is so very popular.  And you folks can't handle that.

I used to listen to him.  But haven't for years.  He's a blowhard.  I ignore him.  You are doing exactly what he wants.  To get attention.  His goal, and I heard him state it straight out (kuddos to him for being honest about it, btw) is to get the most listeners possible so he can charge advertisers as much as possible so his show can be as successful as possible.

He is an entertainer, people.  Not a politician.  If you hate him then just ignore him.  If enough of you do that, he will go away.
Not jealousy at all on my end.  Nor is it confusion about why he's generally successful (I'm well aware of why he's so popular and why he does what he does).  For me, the only confusion lies in how he's managed to gain genuine popularity/success ... not just the ridiculous "shock jock" audience that he has acquired over the years.  

People will tune in to hear what crazy pompous rhetoric he'll spew next.  However, there are people out there who genuinely agree with him and think he's 100% serious about what he says (which I don't believe for one second that he is ... I think the guy's a douche, but no one is THAT bad).  And that is the part that confuses me ... and kind of scares me a little.  
"If the Health care bill passes, I'll leave this country."  
#12 | 1541 days ago

The funniest one is about feminism. LOL It's like one of the Blue cracks you'd hear in one of those commercials for old Dean Martin roasts, then Ruth Buzzy hits Dino with her purse. Classic! The difference is Dean was drunk and telling off color jokes, Rush is not.
"Feminism was established to allow unattractive women easier access to the mainstream."  
#13 | 1541 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
Not jealousy at all on my end.  Nor is it confusion about why he's generally successful (I'm well aware of why he's so popular and why he does what he does).  For me, the only confusion lies in how he's managed to gain genuine popularity/success ... not just the ridiculous "shock jock" audience that he has acquired over the years.  

People will tune in to hear what crazy pompous rhetoric he'll spew next.  However, there are people out there who genuinely agree with him and think he's 100% serious about what he says (which I don't believe for one second that he is ... I think the guy's a douche, but no one is THAT bad).  And that is the part that confuses me ... and kind of scares me a little.  
Fair enough I guess.

I don't hate his show and I don't love his show.  It is what it is.  He's on the air for entertainment mostly.  People who get mad over him to me is just as silly as people who fawn all over him.  That's all.
#14 | 1541 days ago

ML31 wrote:
This just reeks of jealousy that the guy is so very popular.  And you folks can't handle that.

I used to listen to him.  But haven't for years.  He's a blowhard.  I ignore him.  You are doing exactly what he wants.  To get attention.  His goal, and I heard him state it straight out (kuddos to him for being honest about it, btw) is to get the most listeners possible so he can charge advertisers as much as possible so his show can be as successful as possible.

He is an entertainer, people.  Not a politician.  If you hate him then just ignore him.  If enough of you do that, he will go away.
Jealousy is not a attribute of mine regarding him or anyone else. If this is his way of getting attention, he's dumber than he looks. This is his way for paying for his Vicotin and oxycontin. No one said we hate him, he's just a moron and I delight in proving that. He likes to be seen the same way, just look at his pictures with his cigar. Laughs
#15 | 1541 days ago

If this is his way of getting attention, he's dumber than he looks.

Really?  It seems to be working quite well from where I'm standing....  How dumb can he be if his goal has been meet beyond anyone's expectations?

No one said we hate him,

Perhaps not...  But you have to admit...  People tend to not use words and phrases like "Dumber than he looks" or "he's a moron" unless there is hatred behind them.
#16 | 1541 days ago
NorseHeathen (+)

Jealousy.......now that is funny!  What isn't funny and is truly sad is that he portrays himself as an entertainer when he sticks his foot in his mouth, but he truly considers himself an educator and "sword" that defends the political right.  A true academic seeks the truth no matter their feelings (something that is becoming more and more rare even in the academic communities), and an educator is one that presents all of the information an guides a student through the process of deduction to help give them understanding; Rush, on the other hand, is as one sided as his profile.

The same can be said of "entertainers" that do the same for the political left, and I consider such individuals equally pathetic.
"The oil spill will just go away, it's the ocean. It'll disappear in it naturally."  
#17 | 1541 days ago

NorseHeathen wrote:
Jealousy.......now that is funny!  What isn't funny and is truly sad is that he portrays himself as an entertainer when he sticks his foot in his mouth, but he truly considers himself an educator and "sword" that defends the political right.  A true academic seeks the truth no matter their feelings (something that is becoming more and more rare even in the academic communities), and an educator is one that presents all of the information an guides a student through the process of deduction to help give them understanding; Rush, on the other hand, is as one sided as his profile.

The same can be said of "entertainers" that do the same for the political left, and I consider such individuals equally pathetic.
and is truly sad is that he portrays himself as an entertainer when he sticks his foot in his mouth, but he truly considers himself an educator

I used to listen to him quite a bit.  I don't think he seriously considers himself an "educator".  That is just his schitck.  He is going over the top all the time because that is part of his act.  I have found that people who think they guy is a deadly serious commentator on politics probably have never really listened to his show for any length of time.  There is some of that, and yes, his opinion is dealt.  But most of it is just him trying to be amusing.  That's ALL.
#18 | 1541 days ago

Ypou mean...which time???
#19 | 1541 days ago

NorseHeathen wrote:
I heard what he said about the oil spill--both being different elements of nature and further stating, in effect, that nature takes care of itself.   I couldn't believe my ears.

Yes, nature could take care of itself and renew the damage inflicted upon it from the oil spill.  However, the process of nature is a SLOW process and we're talking about a few hundred years to do so (in the case of oil).  Even with human effort to contain this latest disaster, an entire ecosystem will be annihilated with more devastation than an area (estimated to be the size of France) than if nuclear weapons were set off upon the continent.  In that case, nature too would take care of itself--but what would be the short and mid-range results?

We're into our third generation following the accident of the Exxon Valdes--there are still affects from that spill present.  And, that was with the massive human effort to remedy that situation.  This thread will bring up a lot of opinions, conflicting references, and the same type of bullspit rhetoric rendered by the power-elite to support their views.  One thing is for sure--we have yet to see the outcome of this event.
I like how the sea turtles ar dyingby the dozens and they say they dont think it is from the spill.....hmmmm..we have a spill...a week later turtles dies......must be the chicken.....
#20 | 1540 days ago

First of all, who says only college graduates are "educated"?  That seems awfully snobbish to me.

Who are you to judge what kind of people others are?  What gives you that right?

And finally, he has no influence in American politics.  He's just a noisy radio guy.  The only way he has influence is if people in influential positions allow him to.  None do.
#21 | 1540 days ago
NorseHeathen (+)

I once had a college professor tell me that the difference between having a Doctorate and not was "this much" as she held her index finger and her thumb about an inch apart.  The difference being that in a world so full of information, no one individual could possibly claim very much knowledge in comparison to all the knowledge present in our modern society.

My father-in-law is one of the most intelligent men I ever knew--he dropped out of school in the 8th grade to take over his family farm and help raise his 9 brothers and sisters.  Because of that fact, he thirsted for knowledge and spent every free moment he had reading.  It's why I laugh when a PhD politician in business claims to have all the knowledge of the Constitution, and why I cringe when a PhD politician in psychology claims to have all the answers in economics.  It's the Achilles Heel in modern politics--politicians that have to present (or even believe) they have all the answers, and voters that expect such from their representatives.

I started watching Rush when he was on late night television back in early 90's just prior to Clinton's election to the presidency.  At the time, he was calm and rational.  He wasn't one to sensationalize and posture.  He presented a good case.  Now, he's "evolved" into a pompous, indignant, pundit, with a boisterously presented rhetoric.   As for his influence.....I don't think I've ever seen any bumper stickers except those supporting Limbaugh, with: "Rush is Right" and a few "Flush Rush".  He definitely has influence.  There are a few people in my neighborhood who I avoid talking to because no matter if you say, 'hi, how is your family' it will evolve into a parroting of Rush within 20 seconds. 

The fact that he's nationally syndicated gives him influence to those who either aren't knowledgeable in what it is to which he's speaking, or who want to hear what he has to say.   To those individuals, he is charismatic and influential.  The problem is, he's getting people zealously impassioned to such a level that there is no reasoning with such an individual---equally so are certain counter-parts on the media left.  It is such a trend that has greatly contributed to the polarization of our social society.  People no longer converse with one another, they just exchange parroted rhetoric--neither one listening, let alone contemplating the points of the other.
"The oil spill will just go away, it's the ocean. It'll disappear in it naturally."  
#22 | 1540 days ago

I recall listening to him in the late '80's.  He was always pompus boisterous and opinionated.  It was what made his show what it was.  I enjoyed it then.  I stopped listening because I just got tired of his act.  He essentially said the same thing over and over every day.  

As far as being influential, I don't see it.  He can only influence someone who allows him to.  People with the "Rush is Right" bumper stickers probably are fans because they like hearing most of what he says.  I doubt that Rush caused that person to think the way that person does.  He does not have the power to control minds.  I think he is popular because a lot of people like hearing what he says and share many of his opinions.  But if you were not one to like hearing what he says, he will not influence you to think as he does.  It just doesn't work that way.
#23 | 1540 days ago

ML31 wrote:
If this is his way of getting attention, he's dumber than he looks.

Really?  It seems to be working quite well from where I'm standing....  How dumb can he be if his goal has been meet beyond anyone's expectations?

No one said we hate him,

Perhaps not...  But you have to admit...  People tend to not use words and phrases like "Dumber than he looks" or "he's a moron" unless there is hatred behind them.
Well, You believe WHAT you want. I am having fun posting to that nitwit. I am sure he would call me all kinds of names. Would that make him hate me or be jealous of me? By your statement i guess he's jealous of blacks, Indians, women, Mexicans or anyone that disagrees with him....Hmmmmm BTW I don't have to admit anything that doesn't exist. I surely don't hate him, i pitty him...*smiles at you*
#24 | 1540 days ago

NorseHeathen wrote:
Jealousy.......now that is funny!  What isn't funny and is truly sad is that he portrays himself as an entertainer when he sticks his foot in his mouth, but he truly considers himself an educator and "sword" that defends the political right.  A true academic seeks the truth no matter their feelings (something that is becoming more and more rare even in the academic communities), and an educator is one that presents all of the information an guides a student through the process of deduction to help give them understanding; Rush, on the other hand, is as one sided as his profile.

The same can be said of "entertainers" that do the same for the political left, and I consider such individuals equally pathetic.
I couldn't have said it better. That's 10 respects right there.
#25 | 1540 days ago

I disagree with RUSH not being able to control peoples minds. Because of him and palin, a lot of sheeples minds are being controlled. Enough to make tem do stupid doo-doo like the person that servered a gas line because of one legislators vote. That's why they had in the past, village marches with torches. One person leading many to their doom. Now you see how you said " I don't see it?" I'm not going to bother with that because that's your opinion. Mine also stands, as I see it clearly.

#26 | 1540 days ago

I live across the intracoastal from Rush.  His property/enclave is directly on the ocean front of Palm Beach.
Maybe he will believe when it gets here. 
All the above  
#27 | 1540 days ago

There's your leader of the Republican Party, an egotistical, antagonistic, racist, fanatical right wing conservative windbag...wait, is that Limbaugh or Glen Beck.?
All the above  
#28 | 1540 days ago

gobigblue1960 wrote:
There's your leader of the Republican Party, an egotistical, antagonistic, racist, fanatical right wing conservative windbag...wait, is that Limbaugh or Glen Beck.?
ha ha haaaa
#29 | 1540 days ago

murphyiv wrote:
Well, You believe WHAT you want. I am having fun posting to that nitwit. I am sure he would call me all kinds of names. Would that make him hate me or be jealous of me? By your statement i guess he's jealous of blacks, Indians, women, Mexicans or anyone that disagrees with him....Hmmmmm BTW I don't have to admit anything that doesn't exist. I surely don't hate him, i pitty him...*smiles at you*
Knock yourself out.  I'm sure Rush has no idea who the hell you are and doesn't care enough to call you anything.

But keep knocking yourself out ragging on him.  All it does is give him more exposure.  Which he wants.

ps...  Pity is not the emotion that comes to mind when you throw out the "moron" bomb.  But if you sleep better at night with your justification, by all means continue.  It's a free country.
#30 | 1540 days ago

murphyiv wrote:

I disagree with RUSH not being able to control peoples minds. Because of him and palin, a lot of sheeples minds are being controlled. Enough to make tem do stupid doo-doo like the person that servered a gas line because of one legislators vote. That's why they had in the past, village marches with torches. One person leading many to their doom. Now you see how you said " I don't see it?" I'm not going to bother with that because that's your opinion. Mine also stands, as I see it clearly.

You realize that the exact same thing can be said of any left wing pundit out there....

But of course, people who listen to them are intelligent, right?  Certainly not "sheep".
#31 | 1540 days ago

The man is uneducated when it comes to politics.  As I also consider other people of the media to be.

And how did you determine that?  Because your views differ from theirs, therefore they MUST be uneducated in that venue?

Opinion is fine.  But putting someone down as being "less educated" than yourself because of their personal viewpoint I don't see as a very enlightened viewpoint.  In fact, it comes across as arrogant.
#32 | 1540 days ago

gobigblue1960 wrote:
There's your leader of the Republican Party, an egotistical, antagonistic, racist, fanatical right wing conservative windbag...wait, is that Limbaugh or Glen Beck.?
He is hardly the leader of the GOP.  No more than NBC leads the Democratic Party.

I haven't listened to his diatribes in over a decade now, but when I listened, antagonistic and racist were not adjectives that described him.  Egotistical?  Yes.  That was his schtick.  However, there is ample reason to conclude that is merely a radio persona.  Even his detractors who have met him say off the air is is nothing like that. 

I will, however, give you right wing conservative wind bag.  
#33 | 1540 days ago

"If the Health care bill passes, I'll leave this country."  
#34 | 1540 days ago

And I bet you don't see the obvious irony here.....
#35 | 1540 days ago

(Edited by MIKELIN8)
ML31 wrote:
This just reeks of jealousy that the guy is so very popular.  And you folks can't handle that.

I used to listen to him.  But haven't for years.  He's a blowhard.  I ignore him.  You are doing exactly what he wants.  To get attention.  His goal, and I heard him state it straight out (kuddos to him for being honest about it, btw) is to get the most listeners possible so he can charge advertisers as much as possible so his show can be as successful as possible.

He is an entertainer, people.  Not a politician.  If you hate him then just ignore him.  If enough of you do that, he will go away.
...or maybe, some people consider him a hypocritical windbag who spews venom against anybody he doesn't agree with.

If Rush is so intelligent, why does he make statements such as "all drug abusers should be thrown in jail"...until his own addiction is found out (oops!)...has he surrendered to the authorities yet?

Or "If health-care reform is passed, I'm leaving the country" (oops!)...don't let the door hit you on the...

The fact that anybody takes what he says as gospel (and there are those who do...my brother-in-law being one) ...well, I'm not going to say the word "gullible", because that got me in a lot of trouble on one of these political threads a while ago. It makes me realize that there are people who will believe anything a man on the radio tells them. (Thus also, the popularity of Glenn Beck).

BTW...who are the "left-wing pundits" I see referenced? Please let me know.
“Let the unskilled jobs that take absolutely no knowledge whatsoever to do — let stupid and unskilled Mexicans do that work.”  
#36 | 1540 days ago

MIKELIN8 wrote:
...or maybe, some people consider him a hypocritical windbag who spews venom against anybody he doesn't agree with.

If Rush is so intelligent, why does he make statements such as "all drug abusers should be thrown in jail"...until his own addiction is found out (oops!)...has he surrendered to the authorities yet?

Or "If health-care reform is passed, I'm leaving the country" (oops!)...don't let the door hit you on the...

The fact that anybody takes what he says as gospel (and there are those who do...my brother-in-law being one) ...well, I'm not going to say the word "gullible", because that got me in a lot of trouble on one of these political threads a while ago. It makes me realize that there are people who will believe anything a man on the radio tells them. (Thus also, the popularity of Glenn Beck).

BTW...who are the "left-wing pundits" I see referenced? Please let me know.
...or maybe, some people consider him a hypocritical windbag who spews venom against anybody he doesn't agree with.

*Sigh*.  You do realize that line works both ways, right?

The fact that anybody takes what he says as gospel

Those who do likely already believed it before Rush ever said anything.  Those who do are likely just happy someone on the media was saying what they believe.  You don't honestly think that people were just wandering around with no thoughts or leanings on anything until they happened upon Rush Limbaugh who told them what to think and they bought it, do you?  If you do, then you must have no faith in humanity whatsoever.  It is really funny the power some people attribute to this guy....

Left wing pundits?  They are everywhere.  You can't throw a rock through a media hoard without hitting one of them.
Paul Krugman (NY Times), Ariana Huffington (Huffington Post), Fred Hiat (Washington Post), Thomas Friedman (NY Times), Jon Stewart (The Daily Show, which I really love but he is decidedly left wing), Oprah Winfrey (everywhere), Rachael Meadow (MSNBC)....  3/4 of the panel on The View (And the one person who isn't a lefty doesn't come across as being too bright and seems to be there just so they can rip her takes)..   Real Time with Bill Maher...  Everyone at MoveOn.org.   The list seems endless.  Shall I continue?

There aren't nearly as many on the other side.
#37 | 1538 days ago

ML31 wrote:
You realize that the exact same thing can be said of any left wing pundit out there....

But of course, people who listen to them are intelligent, right?  Certainly not "sheep".
I did not MAKE A POLL about the left. I made one about RUSH who is not right in the head and not right or left as he says. And, if that's your opinion, I'll take that. But if you haven't noticed, I've REALIZED a lot of things. Giggles.
#38 | 1538 days ago

ML31 wrote:
Knock yourself out.  I'm sure Rush has no idea who the hell you are and doesn't care enough to call you anything.

But keep knocking yourself out ragging on him.  All it does is give him more exposure.  Which he wants.

ps...  Pity is not the emotion that comes to mind when you throw out the "moron" bomb.  But if you sleep better at night with your justification, by all means continue.  It's a free country.
Well, i didn't ASk you anything but to respond to the poll and I am not going to go on the defensive with you over him. Laughs. Keep knocking myself out? No thanks I like to stay awake, but listening to him as you have would knock me out. No need to explain how much you LOVE him, mouth piece for Rush, you can not bother me nor could he. Please spare me the explanation of "pity" and good to know you actually care about my sleep. *smiles* at you again. I made this poll because I FELT like it and enjoyed posting his idiotic statements. You like him, good. And it's not a free country, BTW. Thanks for retorting!
#39 | 1538 days ago

murphyiv wrote:
Well, i didn't ASk you anything but to respond to the poll and I am not going to go on the defensive with you over him. Laughs. Keep knocking myself out? No thanks I like to stay awake, but listening to him as you have would knock me out. No need to explain how much you LOVE him, mouth piece for Rush, you can not bother me nor could he. Please spare me the explanation of "pity" and good to know you actually care about my sleep. *smiles* at you again. I made this poll because I FELT like it and enjoyed posting his idiotic statements. You like him, good. And it's not a free country, BTW. Thanks for retorting!
but listening to him as you have would knock me out.

So you have never listened to his show.  Meaning you have no idea what you are talking about in regards to him.

No need to explain how much you LOVE him,

Just like you write about his show without listening to it, you are writing about me without reading what I have written in your very own thread.  If you had, you would know that I have no love for Rush Limbaugh.  I feel he is nothing but a lot of hot air.  I used to listen to the show and stopped years ago.  I am not entertained by him.  I am NOT a fan of his.  But I don't HATE the guy just because he has a show I don't like.  That would be foolish.
#40 | 1538 days ago

murphyiv wrote:
I did not MAKE A POLL about the left. I made one about RUSH who is not right in the head and not right or left as he says. And, if that's your opinion, I'll take that. But if you haven't noticed, I've REALIZED a lot of things. Giggles.
and not right or left as he says.

Unless he totally changed his show in the years since I stopped listening, I don't recall him ever saying that.  In his show, he was proud to say he was right wing.  He made no bones about it.

I am forced to conclude that you have never actually listened to his show for more than 2 minutes.  If even that.
#41 | 1538 days ago

(Edited by murphyiv)
ML31 wrote:
but listening to him as you have would knock me out.

So you have never listened to his show.  Meaning you have no idea what you are talking about in regards to him.

No need to explain how much you LOVE him,

Just like you write about his show without listening to it, you are writing about me without reading what I have written in your very own thread.  If you had, you would know that I have no love for Rush Limbaugh.  I feel he is nothing but a lot of hot air.  I used to listen to the show and stopped years ago.  I am not entertained by him.  I am NOT a fan of his.  But I don't HATE the guy just because he has a show I don't like.  That would be foolish.
Nice, try mouth piece. I listened to him as I have with ALL of the fox friends just to know that I am right when I observe a "ditto" head as he calls his followers. They play his excerts all over the air, so it's hard not to. When he as the other "shock-jock" made his statement about the all girl basketball team calling them "nappy head hoes." That made me pay more attention not only to both of them but to the listening audience. I have to even listen to the KKK rallies just to know what their up to. I am NOT writing about you, but retorting is all. This is a forum for doing that very thing. Yes, we can go allll day, and I would love it. But my opinion stands just as yours does. This is very amusing to me. I wrote about RUSH. Laughs. I don't hate him either but your attempts at trying to make me and others out to be mis-UNDERSTANDING him or his purposes won't work. I stand by my STATEMENTS. How would I know you have no love for him? You're being his mouthpiece, which there's nothing wrong with that, Sure appears that you don't loathe him either. Therefore Iam enjoying retorting you about a Ditto head.
#42 | 1538 days ago

(Edited by murphyiv)
ML31 wrote:
and not right or left as he says.

Unless he totally changed his show in the years since I stopped listening, I don't recall him ever saying that.  In his show, he was proud to say he was right wing.  He made no bones about it.

I am forced to conclude that you have never actually listened to his show for more than 2 minutes.  If even that.

Well I am never forced to do anything of the sort, but i am glad you don't know what you are talking about regarding me and what I listen to. Giggles. Two minutes would be too long anyway for me. So, I do not care what you are forced to believe but it also shows you obviously haven't listened to him. He IS not left or right. HE'S A CONSERVATIVE. In the middle. He can't be tied to anything AT ALL. That's why he's a ditto head. And no need to distance yourself from him btw, but here's your statement : I used to listen to the show and stopped years ago.
I'll help you. His excert from 2005, you can look it up, *smiles at you again* : I love being a conservative. We conservatives are proud of our philosophy. Unlike our liberal friends, who are constantly looking for new words to conceal their true beliefs and are in a perpetual state of reinvention, we conservatives are unapologetic about our ideals.

I'll add that to his "Magic Negro" song about Obama. Slaps his hand in his face.

#43 | 1538 days ago

(Edited by murphyiv)
BTW ML3, Do I think the left has less ditto heads? If you have ever read my posts regarding politics, you will see that I consider the DUMMOCRATS and RETARDICANS the same people. It's all a game and has been. My purpose was to show that he MAKES THE DUMBEST comments to be considered "smart". I am not arguing how much money he makes because that does not mean he's smart. You can argue he's smart because he was able to generate the money with his show and make others follow him, but he was PUT in place to do just that. Everyone that has their own ideology and has a tv show or radio show has a front man. Waits on your retort.
#44 | 1538 days ago

murphyiv wrote:
Nice, try mouth piece. I listened to him as I have with ALL of the fox friends just to know that I am right when I observe a "ditto" head as he calls his followers. They play his excerts all over the air, so it's hard not to. When he as the other "shock-jock" made his statement about the all girl basketball team calling them "nappy head hoes." That made me pay more attention not only to both of them but to the listening audience. I have to even listen to the KKK rallies just to know what their up to. I am NOT writing about you, but retorting is all. This is a forum for doing that very thing. Yes, we can go allll day, and I would love it. But my opinion stands just as yours does. This is very amusing to me. I wrote about RUSH. Laughs. I don't hate him either but your attempts at trying to make me and others out to be mis-UNDERSTANDING him or his purposes won't work. I stand by my STATEMENTS. How would I know you have no love for him? You're being his mouthpiece, which there's nothing wrong with that, Sure appears that you don't loathe him either. Therefore Iam enjoying retorting you about a Ditto head.
How would I know you have no love for him?

Hmm...  Let's think about that for a moment...  How about when I said in my posts...  "I have no love for the guy." 

So you see...  You don't even read the posts you reply to.  I don't think it unreasonable to conclude you haven't listened to his show, either.

I don't hate him either but your attempts at trying to make me and others out to be mis-UNDERSTANDING him or his purposes won't work.

It's not MY attempts.  You make it painfully clear in your posts.  People tend to not call others the names you used unless there is some kind of emotion fueling it.  It's possible I'm wrong but the odds are very much with my conclusion.

Sure appears that you don't loathe him either.

You finally got one right.  I don't loathe him.  I don't like him either.  In fact, he bores me more than anything else.   But non-hatred does NOT = love.  You are being closed minded in thinking in such absolute terms.

Fine.  Stand by your statements.  That doesn't make the conclusions people draw from them any less reasonable.
#45 | 1538 days ago

murphyiv wrote:

Well I am never forced to do anything of the sort, but i am glad you don't know what you are talking about regarding me and what I listen to. Giggles. Two minutes would be too long anyway for me. So, I do not care what you are forced to believe but it also shows you obviously haven't listened to him. He IS not left or right. HE'S A CONSERVATIVE. In the middle. He can't be tied to anything AT ALL. That's why he's a ditto head. And no need to distance yourself from him btw, but here's your statement : I used to listen to the show and stopped years ago.
I'll help you. His excert from 2005, you can look it up, *smiles at you again* : I love being a conservative. We conservatives are proud of our philosophy. Unlike our liberal friends, who are constantly looking for new words to conceal their true beliefs and are in a perpetual state of reinvention, we conservatives are unapologetic about our ideals.

I'll add that to his "Magic Negro" song about Obama. Slaps his hand in his face.

but i am glad you don't know what you are talking about regarding me and what I listen to.

All I know is what you write in your posts.  If my conclusions are off, then what you write cannot be factual.  It's as simple as that.

but it also shows you obviously haven't listened to him.

Dude...  Pay attention.  I have already said a number of times I stopped listening to him years ago.   But I did listen to him quite often before that.  Why would I lie about that?   If you don't even read the posts in this thread to form your conclusions, why would anyone believe you ever listened to the guy before forming your opinions of him?

He IS not left or right. HE'S A CONSERVATIVE. In the middle.

OK.  This proves your ignorance.  Being conservative is definitely  NOT in the middle.  One thing he used to say a lot is that people in the middle of the road get run over.  A comment I disagreed with.  But it was his view.  Rush as been called a lot of things by his supporters and his detractors.  But being in the "middle" has never been one of them.

His excert from 2005, you can look it up, *smiles at you again* : I love being a conservative. We conservatives are proud of our philosophy. Unlike our liberal friends, who are constantly looking for new words to conceal their true beliefs and are in a perpetual state of reinvention, we conservatives are unapologetic about our ideals.

And after posting that, you still think he is a middle of the road guy?  You have no idea what you are saying, do you?
#46 | 1538 days ago

Do I think the left has less ditto heads?

I have not heard enough from you to draw that conclusion.  So I wouldn't make it.  Once again you are making assumptions without any reason.  I have always felt that the R's and D's are far more alike than they are different.  All are politicians first.  One side no better or worse than the other.

but he was PUT in place to do just that.

Really?  Who "put" him there?  Who was it who went out looking for a patsy to do nothing but spew out what he was to?
Please.  He put himself in his position.  Like it or not.
#47 | 1538 days ago

ML31 wrote:
How would I know you have no love for him?

Hmm...  Let's think about that for a moment...  How about when I said in my posts...  "I have no love for the guy." 

So you see...  You don't even read the posts you reply to.  I don't think it unreasonable to conclude you haven't listened to his show, either.

I don't hate him either but your attempts at trying to make me and others out to be mis-UNDERSTANDING him or his purposes won't work.

It's not MY attempts.  You make it painfully clear in your posts.  People tend to not call others the names you used unless there is some kind of emotion fueling it.  It's possible I'm wrong but the odds are very much with my conclusion.

Sure appears that you don't loathe him either.

You finally got one right.  I don't loathe him.  I don't like him either.  In fact, he bores me more than anything else.   But non-hatred does NOT = love.  You are being closed minded in thinking in such absolute terms.

Fine.  Stand by your statements.  That doesn't make the conclusions people draw from them any less reasonable.
Yawns.... Is that the best you can do? Go in circles. That is hilarious.

You finally got one right.  I don't loathe him.  I don't like him either.  In fact, he bores me more than anything else.   But non-hatred does NOT = love.  You are being closed minded in thinking in such absolute terms.

You haven't got one right. No one stick up for a idiot unless there's something in there for for the one sticking up for said idiot. BTW it took you long enough to run a circle, giggles. 

Fine.  Stand by your statements.  That doesn't make the conclusions people draw from them any less reasonable.

I have and shall still do it as you are standing up for a idiot, laughs. Your opinion stands so you're attempts to have me do what ever you want didn't work. Those statements above, STAND. He said them. Laughs. You just don't like it. Now for someone to go back and forth with me for someone you don't like? Or loathe? Jeesh edith. He said it, like it OR NOT. Giggles.
#48 | 1538 days ago

ML31 wrote:
but i am glad you don't know what you are talking about regarding me and what I listen to.

All I know is what you write in your posts.  If my conclusions are off, then what you write cannot be factual.  It's as simple as that.

but it also shows you obviously haven't listened to him.

Dude...  Pay attention.  I have already said a number of times I stopped listening to him years ago.   But I did listen to him quite often before that.  Why would I lie about that?   If you don't even read the posts in this thread to form your conclusions, why would anyone believe you ever listened to the guy before forming your opinions of him?

He IS not left or right. HE'S A CONSERVATIVE. In the middle.

OK.  This proves your ignorance.  Being conservative is definitely  NOT in the middle.  One thing he used to say a lot is that people in the middle of the road get run over.  A comment I disagreed with.  But it was his view.  Rush as been called a lot of things by his supporters and his detractors.  But being in the "middle" has never been one of them.

His excert from 2005, you can look it up, *smiles at you again* : I love being a conservative. We conservatives are proud of our philosophy. Unlike our liberal friends, who are constantly looking for new words to conceal their true beliefs and are in a perpetual state of reinvention, we conservatives are unapologetic about our ideals.

And after posting that, you still think he is a middle of the road guy?  You have no idea what you are saying, do you?
Dude...  Pay attention.  I have already said a number of times I stopped listening to him years ago.   But I did listen to him quite often before that.  Why would I lie about that?   If you don't even read the posts in this thread to form your conclusions, why would anyone believe you ever listened to the guy before forming your opinions of him?
 
DUDE? Ha ha ha. There you go, running in a circle. This is fun. I can watch you all day! READ THIS POST, giggles. I do not care about what you think. I am merely entertaining myself at work. I made the poll, YOU don't like it. You don't even get that! That is what's funny. 
 OK.  This proves your ignorance.
Now I am ignorant? I bet you think that would hurt me? Giggles. Stand up for your guy all you want. He's a idiot, don't like it? Stop posting me.
#49 | 1538 days ago

(Edited by ML31)
Is that the best you can do? Go in circles.

Well, if you keep repeating yourself...  Making the same bad assumptions and never address what is actually said...  Where am I supposed to go?  You haven't opened up any other path.

Unless it is your way of trying to deflect away from what was said in the response....

No one stick up for a idiot unless there's something in there for for the one sticking up for said idiot.

Wow.  This is an example of supreme ignorance.  First, I am not sticking up for Rush.  He doesn't need it and I have no interest in sticking up for him.  What I am doing is coming down on hypocrisy.   And now ignorance.

Your opinion stands so you're attempts to have me do what ever you want didn't work.

I'm not trying to make you do anything. 

Now for someone to go back and forth with me for someone you don't like? Or loathe? Jeesh edith.

Not for him.  For me.  And you, if you pay attention.

He said it, like it OR NOT.

I don;t care what he said except in cases like the example you cited where it shows you are wrong.
#50 | 1538 days ago

ML31 wrote:
Do I think the left has less ditto heads?

I have not heard enough from you to draw that conclusion.  So I wouldn't make it.  Once again you are making assumptions without any reason.  I have always felt that the R's and D's are far more alike than they are different.  All are politicians first.  One side no better or worse than the other.

but he was PUT in place to do just that.

Really?  Who "put" him there?  Who was it who went out looking for a patsy to do nothing but spew out what he was to?
Please.  He put himself in his position.  Like it or not.
Really?  Who "put" him there?  Who was it who went out looking for a patsy to do nothing but spew out what he was to?
Please.  He put himself in his position.  Like it or not.

You do your homework, I did mine. You mean you of people that have gone someone to spew their ideology? You call me Ignorant? Giggles. He put himself in that position? Wow, and I'm ignorant? I'll stick to what I know, and that is that anyone that makes those kinds of remarks is a pure bred idiot. What's worse is that you are a mouth piece for that idiot. What ever your purpose was with all that circling, didn't change the price of paint. IT STANDS. He's natural born idiot and not just to me. Smiles. Now, you can try and get a job speaking on his behalf if that makes YOU feel better as you suggested I sleep better at night. Giggles. I have a few more minutes here at work while you entertain me. So hurry and post again, if not I will be glad to post again in two days when I come back to work. Have a nice day! Smiles
#51 | 1538 days ago

murphyiv wrote:
Dude...  Pay attention.  I have already said a number of times I stopped listening to him years ago.   But I did listen to him quite often before that.  Why would I lie about that?   If you don't even read the posts in this thread to form your conclusions, why would anyone believe you ever listened to the guy before forming your opinions of him?
 
DUDE? Ha ha ha. There you go, running in a circle. This is fun. I can watch you all day! READ THIS POST, giggles. I do not care about what you think. I am merely entertaining myself at work. I made the poll, YOU don't like it. You don't even get that! That is what's funny. 
 OK.  This proves your ignorance.
Now I am ignorant? I bet you think that would hurt me? Giggles. Stand up for your guy all you want. He's a idiot, don't like it? Stop posting me.
Me going in circles?

What you said in this post was already said by you, and addressed in previous posts.

Pot, meet kettle.
#52 | 1538 days ago

ML31 wrote:
Is that the best you can do? Go in circles.

Well, if you keep repeating yourself...  Making the same bad assumptions and never address what is actually said...  Where am I supposed to go?  You haven't opened up any other path.

Unless it is your way of trying to deflect away from what was said in the response....

No one stick up for a idiot unless there's something in there for for the one sticking up for said idiot.

Wow.  This is an example of supreme ignorance.  First, I am not sticking up for Rush.  He doesn't need it and I have no interest in sticking up for him.  What I am doing is coming down on hypocrisy.   And now ignorance.

Your opinion stands so you're attempts to have me do what ever you want didn't work.

I'm not trying to make you do anything. 

Now for someone to go back and forth with me for someone you don't like? Or loathe? Jeesh edith.

Not for him.  For me.  And you, if you pay attention.

He said it, like it OR NOT.

I don;t care what he said except in cases like the example you cited where it shows you are wrong.
Well, if you keep repeating yourself...  Making the same bad assumptions and never address what is actually said...  Where am I supposed to go?  You haven't opened up any other path.

Atleast you're getting better at responding. You're the one going in circles. I though you could comprehend what I just typed...I assumed wrong. Giggles. Assumptions are and have been made as they do with reports on crops and stocks. So I guess I can't assume a idiot is a idiot when it opens it's mouth?

Wow.  This is an example of supreme ignorance.  First, I am not sticking up for Rush.  He doesn't need it and I have no interest in sticking up for him.  What I am doing is coming down on hypocrisy.   And now ignorance.

More name calling? I guess that makes it true? You're not doing to good arguing the fact that his statements are idiotic. moves along, you're a slow learner.

I'm not trying to make you do anything. 

You can't.

I don;t care what he said except in cases like the example you cited where it shows you are wrong.

You do care, who wastes their time NOT arguing the fact that he is a idiot? You're trying to call me ignorant because of my view of him. Um, you can't seem to stay focused either.
#53 | 1538 days ago

murphyiv wrote:
Really?  Who "put" him there?  Who was it who went out looking for a patsy to do nothing but spew out what he was to?
Please.  He put himself in his position.  Like it or not.

You do your homework, I did mine. You mean you of people that have gone someone to spew their ideology? You call me Ignorant? Giggles. He put himself in that position? Wow, and I'm ignorant? I'll stick to what I know, and that is that anyone that makes those kinds of remarks is a pure bred idiot. What's worse is that you are a mouth piece for that idiot. What ever your purpose was with all that circling, didn't change the price of paint. IT STANDS. He's natural born idiot and not just to me. Smiles. Now, you can try and get a job speaking on his behalf if that makes YOU feel better as you suggested I sleep better at night. Giggles. I have a few more minutes here at work while you entertain me. So hurry and post again, if not I will be glad to post again in two days when I come back to work. Have a nice day! Smiles
You do your homework, I did mine.

Fine.  The answer the question instead of spewing more rhetoric.  Who put him there if not him?

What's worse is that you are a mouth piece for that idiot.

You speak of going in circles but you keep making the same comment over and and over that was already addressed.  You want to stop the circle?  Address the response instead of repeating the same thing.

He's natural born idiot and not just to me.

If I were going to get someone to be a mouthpiece for my ideology I wouldn't find a "natural born idiot" to do it.  But maybe that's just me.

Now, you can try and get a job speaking on his behalf

Why would I do that?  He doesn't need me.  Plus, I'm not a fan.  Don't know why I 'm even saying this.  You won't read it or you will just ignore it.
#54 | 1538 days ago

ML31 wrote:
Me going in circles?

What you said in this post was already said by you, and addressed in previous posts.

Pot, meet kettle.
Is that it? POT MEET KETTLE? Mouthpiece, you are DISMISSED. You haven't proved he's not a idiot. His own remarks proves my case. Try a different argument and stop trying to drag other things into it and attacking me at the same time. I became " Ignorant", to you. Wow...next case....on the docket...
#55 | 1538 days ago

murphyiv wrote:
Well, if you keep repeating yourself...  Making the same bad assumptions and never address what is actually said...  Where am I supposed to go?  You haven't opened up any other path.

Atleast you're getting better at responding. You're the one going in circles. I though you could comprehend what I just typed...I assumed wrong. Giggles. Assumptions are and have been made as they do with reports on crops and stocks. So I guess I can't assume a idiot is a idiot when it opens it's mouth?

Wow.  This is an example of supreme ignorance.  First, I am not sticking up for Rush.  He doesn't need it and I have no interest in sticking up for him.  What I am doing is coming down on hypocrisy.   And now ignorance.

More name calling? I guess that makes it true? You're not doing to good arguing the fact that his statements are idiotic. moves along, you're a slow learner.

I'm not trying to make you do anything. 

You can't.

I don;t care what he said except in cases like the example you cited where it shows you are wrong.

You do care, who wastes their time NOT arguing the fact that he is a idiot? You're trying to call me ignorant because of my view of him. Um, you can't seem to stay focused either.
Atleast you're getting better at responding.

What I have said hasn't changed.  I just changed how I said it.

More name calling?

Really?  You had to reach for that?  Tell me...  What horrible vile name did I call you?  Ignorance isn't "name calling".  Pointing out hypocracy isn't either.  I have never broke out names like "idiot" or "moron".

who wastes their time NOT arguing the fact that he is a idiot?

But I'm not arguing that.  Never was.

You're trying to call me ignorant because of my view of him.

No.  I called you ignorant because you made certain assumptions about me with nothing to lead you in that direction.
#56 | 1538 days ago

ML31 wrote:
You do your homework, I did mine.

Fine.  The answer the question instead of spewing more rhetoric.  Who put him there if not him?

What's worse is that you are a mouth piece for that idiot.

You speak of going in circles but you keep making the same comment over and and over that was already addressed.  You want to stop the circle?  Address the response instead of repeating the same thing.

He's natural born idiot and not just to me.

If I were going to get someone to be a mouthpiece for my ideology I wouldn't find a "natural born idiot" to do it.  But maybe that's just me.

Now, you can try and get a job speaking on his behalf

Why would I do that?  He doesn't need me.  Plus, I'm not a fan.  Don't know why I 'm even saying this.  You won't read it or you will just ignore it.
I am not answering anything for you...laughs, you can't find out, don't ask me. I am the "ignorant one".

If I were going to get someone to be a mouthpiece for my ideology I wouldn't find a "natural born idiot" to do it.  But maybe that's just me.

I don't know if it's just YOU. And it has been done a lot do to the large following of idiots? Laughs.

Why would I do that?  He doesn't need me.  Plus, I'm not a fan.  Don't know why I 'm even saying this.  You won't read it or you will just ignore it.

Because YOU ARE DOING IT...*SLAPS HIS HAND ON HIS FACE AGAIN*

You don't even know why you're saying it? This was fun, come back now you here? I must excuse myself from the smell in the room. It was fun, but I was told i am ignorant, which means the one that argues with a ignorant person makes them what?
#57 | 1538 days ago

murphyiv wrote:
Is that it? POT MEET KETTLE? Mouthpiece, you are DISMISSED. You haven't proved he's not a idiot. His own remarks proves my case. Try a different argument and stop trying to drag other things into it and attacking me at the same time. I became " Ignorant", to you. Wow...next case....on the docket...
You haven't proved he's not a idiot.

That was never my goal.

His own remarks proves my case.

No, his remarks prove that you disagree with some things he says.

Try a different argument and stop trying to drag other things into it

I've never dragged anything different into this.  Care to cite any examples instead of just you saying so?

Didn't think so.
Try a different argument and stop trying to drag other things into it
#58 | 1538 days ago

Oh, do have a nice day!
#59 | 1538 days ago

murphyiv wrote:
I am not answering anything for you...laughs, you can't find out, don't ask me. I am the "ignorant one".

If I were going to get someone to be a mouthpiece for my ideology I wouldn't find a "natural born idiot" to do it.  But maybe that's just me.

I don't know if it's just YOU. And it has been done a lot do to the large following of idiots? Laughs.

Why would I do that?  He doesn't need me.  Plus, I'm not a fan.  Don't know why I 'm even saying this.  You won't read it or you will just ignore it.

Because YOU ARE DOING IT...*SLAPS HIS HAND ON HIS FACE AGAIN*

You don't even know why you're saying it? This was fun, come back now you here? I must excuse myself from the smell in the room. It was fun, but I was told i am ignorant, which means the one that argues with a ignorant person makes them what?
I am not answering anything for you

Nice.  You are the one who made the claim.  Might be nice to back it up with something if it were reputable. 

And it has been done a lot do to the large following of idiots?

Really?  Care to cite any other examples in the mass media?

Because YOU ARE DOING IT..

There you go in circles again.  This is tuning into your M.O.
#60 | 1536 days ago

ML31 wrote:
Atleast you're getting better at responding.

What I have said hasn't changed.  I just changed how I said it.

More name calling?

Really?  You had to reach for that?  Tell me...  What horrible vile name did I call you?  Ignorance isn't "name calling".  Pointing out hypocracy isn't either.  I have never broke out names like "idiot" or "moron".

who wastes their time NOT arguing the fact that he is a idiot?

But I'm not arguing that.  Never was.

You're trying to call me ignorant because of my view of him.

No.  I called you ignorant because you made certain assumptions about me with nothing to lead you in that direction.
Just so you know, I never really responded to you earlier because I realized that you're one of those onliners that try and make people apologize for something you make up about them. Take for instance VIN and jmelou. You seem to think we OWE you an explanation when you are really insignificant. Don't like the poll, simply don't input. I played along because you helped me clear the rest of my time here at work. Your opinion means nothing to me and never has. Giggles. You calling me any name doesn't make it so. But you ARE a wind bag and nothing more. I allow you to play MY game on my poll because you are my ENTERTAINMENT. So don't climb higher on your soap box and think you are better than anyone here. You indeed LOVE Rush because no one would retort every post about him being THE IDIOT ThAT HE IS unless you have a underlying feeling for him. You're not even good at arguing other wise. You had to try and lump me in becaue you can't defend him. Say what you want about me and others, but I DO know you listened to him quite bit, and still admire him. SAY WHAT YOU WANT CLOSETED wind bag, nonetheless, you can't change my mind about RUSh or you. So you know, I enjoy your rants and twists with no meaning. You are now trying to get me to defend me saying you LOVE him, and you can't change my mind. SMILES. As for you TRYING to argue anything with me, you can't argue the color of a apple. I will wait though, for you to THINK UP A poll so we can now critique YOUR poll. I figure you are the type of person that never really adds anything, but likes to twist others words to make the argument about YOU, THE WIND BAG, nothing more. *smiles*
#61 | 1536 days ago

murphyiv wrote:
Just so you know, I never really responded to you earlier because I realized that you're one of those onliners that try and make people apologize for something you make up about them. Take for instance VIN and jmelou. You seem to think we OWE you an explanation when you are really insignificant. Don't like the poll, simply don't input. I played along because you helped me clear the rest of my time here at work. Your opinion means nothing to me and never has. Giggles. You calling me any name doesn't make it so. But you ARE a wind bag and nothing more. I allow you to play MY game on my poll because you are my ENTERTAINMENT. So don't climb higher on your soap box and think you are better than anyone here. You indeed LOVE Rush because no one would retort every post about him being THE IDIOT ThAT HE IS unless you have a underlying feeling for him. You're not even good at arguing other wise. You had to try and lump me in becaue you can't defend him. Say what you want about me and others, but I DO know you listened to him quite bit, and still admire him. SAY WHAT YOU WANT CLOSETED wind bag, nonetheless, you can't change my mind about RUSh or you. So you know, I enjoy your rants and twists with no meaning. You are now trying to get me to defend me saying you LOVE him, and you can't change my mind. SMILES. As for you TRYING to argue anything with me, you can't argue the color of a apple. I will wait though, for you to THINK UP A poll so we can now critique YOUR poll. I figure you are the type of person that never really adds anything, but likes to twist others words to make the argument about YOU, THE WIND BAG, nothing more. *smiles*
because I realized that you're one of those onliners that try and make people apologize for something you make up about them.

You are wrong on so many levels.  I never try to make anyone apologize for anything.  I don't care if you apologize or not.  Means nothing to me.

You seem to think we OWE you an explanation when you are really insignificant.

No one on lines OWES me anything.  I'm just here for fun.  Even arrogant people think they can read me when in fact they get things 100% wrong can be fun.

Don't like the poll, simply don't input.

It's not if I like or don't like the poll.  It is if the poll catches my interest for one reason or another.  Yours did.  Sue me.

Your opinion means nothing to me and never has.

the feeling is mutual.  Like I said.  I'm just here for giggles.

You calling me any name doesn't make it so.

Not my style.  I have never called you, or anyone else names in any thread.  Judging by your post, it seems to be more your style...

But you ARE a wind bag and nothing more.

No more than you in these threads.  At least my wind contains logic and reason....

So don't climb higher on your soap box and think you are better than anyone here.

Again, not my style.  

You indeed LOVE Rush because no one would retort every post about him being THE IDIOT ThAT HE IS unless you have a underlying feeling for him.

That line is so fraught with fallacies I'm trying to decide if I should point them out to you.  I think not.  You would just call me more names.

You're not even good at arguing other wise.

Says the person whose tactic is to attack the messenger and not the message.

You had to try and lump me in becaue you can't defend him.

I wasn't defending him.

but I DO know you listened to him quite bit,

And you know that because I actually SAID I did in my posts.  The only part of my post it seems you read.  The rest of your conclusions would have never been reached if you had.

and still admire him.

Only in that he has been able to stay on the air for so long.  Not in any other way whatsoever.

you can't change my mind about RUSh

I was never trying to change your mind about Rush or myself.  I was trying to get you to open your eyes to reason and not see the world as an absolute.

You are now trying to get me to defend me saying you LOVE him,

Wasn't my intention...  But since you brought it up...  I am wondering how you reached that conclusion.  Especially after I told you I have stopped listening to him over a decade ago because I got tired of hearing him say the same things over and over.

As for you TRYING to argue anything with me, you can't argue the color of a apple.

Says the person who tries to argue that blue is not blue.

I will wait though, for you to THINK UP A poll so we can now critique YOUR poll.

I'm not critiquing your poll.  I am critiquing what you said in the thread below it.

I figure you are the type of person that never really adds anything, but likes to twist others words to make the argument about YOU, THE WIND BAG, nothing more.

You mean like your above post where you added nothing but just repeated the same things you have said earlier?  Funny.  That is what Limbaugh does.  You have something in common with him!  That is indeed ironic.
#62 | 1514 days ago
vindog (+)

The correct answer is ALL OF THE ABOVE!  What do I win- LOL!
All the above  
#63 | 1514 days ago

vindog wrote:
The correct answer is ALL OF THE ABOVE!  What do I win- LOL!
You win the rights to ask everyone, What do you get if you mix rush limb with oxycotin? A oxymoron

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
F/E 7/24
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Today
6 opinions | 18 comments | Last by woody050681
F/E 7/22
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/22/14
5 opinions | 9 comments | Last by woody050681
F/E 7/23
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
6 opinions | 34 comments | Last by woody050681
Phryday Philter Errr
Asked by marcus_nyce | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/18/14
7 opinions | 15 comments | Last by Beaneaters
F/E 7/21
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/21/14
7 opinions | 9 comments | Last by Debi_L