Skip to Next Poll »
10
Filter Error 05/14
Welcome back. This is the part of the locker room where you can sit and chat and chill for a while without offending or being shushed. Maybe you wanna watch a dvd or listen to your mp3. Yes, I rhymed. Something on your mind, post it! Random question, ask it? Hijacking is allowed and encouraged. Join the party, troll around, have a beer. It's cool. All are welcome, but please leave all BS in the hall. 

It's Friday and i'm too lazy to make this interesting. My coffee is excellent BTW. Oh..i need to officially announce my first Q girl crush ever. It is on none other than Miss Christi Sunshine. Chick is hot right now. You dont need to know why, but it will continue for about 4 more days. It's hot in Atlanta and will stay that way. I will be childless for the weekend and am terribly happy about that. I can not stop listening to a. keys song unthinkable and i wonder why. Enjoy the weekend. And eat more peaches!
| Closed on 05/28/10 at 11:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
28 Fans 
18%a. Happy Friday....
7%b. All my rowdy friends are here...
21%c. There's only two things you've got going for yourself in this town. Jack and Sh*t. And Jack just left town...
18%d. Too legit, too legit to quit....
7%e. ding ding dong, ring-gading ding ding dong...
11%f. I'm especially good at expectorating...
4%g. ummmmm.....
14%h. Beans around the world....

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#9 | 1560 days ago

(Edited by kteacher)
It's Friday,  and for the first time in over two weeks-----I don't have a headache, yuck in my nose and chest area, and my teeth aren't feeling like someone's twisting them. I can take on anybody or anything today.

I'd like to give shout outs to Speed Boater, Head Chiefaka Grey Goose (sorry.....), Legs, SleepyF? (rhymes with sucker), Brainiac, Tink, and all who made my "Top Gun Day" yesterday. You all can ride with me on my highway to the Danger Zone any day.

I wish you all sparkly moments, love bites, and good times today (and I actually mean it today...lol)!
Beans around the world....  
  
61 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1560 days ago

 So I"ll be leaving for camping about 11:30.  Which I'll need.

I've been working since 8:30 from home, not sure why.  Damn last minute sh!t.  On top of that, I was up until 3:30, just what I need is insomnia and work before I drive 4 hours to camp.  it's going to be a loooooooooooooong day and weekend now.

So Today my song is Slaughter "Up All Night".

Go Braves against the Diamondbacks.  Go Bruins over Philly tonight.  

If I don't post again, have a great weekend bitches.


ummmmm.....   
#2 | 1560 days ago

I only have to go through the motions today of showing up to two finals and I'm done with school for the semester.  Its summer.
#3 | 1560 days ago

This here's a tale for all the fellas
Try to do what those ladies tell us
Get shot down cause you're over zealous
Play hard to get an females get jealous
Ok smartie, go to a party
Girls are stancin the crowd is showin body
A chick walks by you wish you could sex her
But you're standin on the wall like you was Poindexter
Next days function, high class luncheon
Food is served and you're stone cold munchin'
Music comes on, people start to dance
But then you ate so much you nearly split your pants
A girl starts walkin, guys start gawkin'
Sits down next to you and starts talkin'
Says she wanna dance cus she likes the groove
So come on fatso and just bust a move

You're on a mission and you're wishin'
someone could cure you're lonely condition
You're lookin for love in all the wrong places
Not fine girls just ugly faces
From frustration first inclination
Is to become a monk and leave the situation
But every dark tunnel has a lighter hope
So don't hang yourself with a celibate rope
New movie's showin... so you're goin
Could care less about the five you're blowin
Theatre gets dark just to start the show
When you spot a fine woman sittin in the front row
She's dressed in yellow, she says "Hello,
Come sit next to me you fine fellow"
You run over there without a second to loose
And what comes next, hey bust a move

If you want it baby you've got it (repeat)
Just bust a move

In the city ladies look pretty
Guys tell jokes so they can seem witty
Tell a funny joke just to get some play
Then you try to make a move and she says "no way"
Girls a fakin' ... goodness sakin'
They want a man who brings home the bacon
Got no money and you got no car
Then you got no woman and there you are
Some girls are sophistic... materialistic
Looking for a man makes them opportunistic
They're lyin on the beach perpetratin a tan
So that a brother with money can be their man
So on the beach you're strollin'... real high-rollin'
Everything you have is your's and not stolen
A girl runs up with somethin to prove
So don't just stand there, bust a move

(break down)

Your best friend Harry has a brother Larry
In five days from now he's gonna marry
He's hopin you can make it there if you can
'Cause in the ceremony you'll be the best man
You say "neato"... check your libido
And roll to the church in your new tuxedo
The bride walks down just to start the wedding
And there's one more girl you won't be getting
So you start thinkin, then you start blinkin
A bride maid looks and thinks that you're winkin
She thinks you're kinda cute so she winks back
And now you're feelin really fine cus the girl is stacked
Reception's jumpin, bass is pumpin
Look at the girl and your heart starts thumpin
Says she wants to dance to a different groove
Now you know what to do g, bust a move


So an awful showing by the Rockies against the high powered Nationals last night... ugh
But the Celtics won, and the Bruins have a chance to win their series tonight.. Unfortunately the B's are leaking more oil than the BP line in the gulf
It's Friday, it's busy, and we may even see temps in the 50s today.. Things are looking up

Stay golden pony boy
There's only two things you've got going for yourself in this town. Jack and Sh*t. And Jack just left town...  
#4 | 1560 days ago
Mr_Rogers (+)

San Diego Padres have best record in the National League, and are tied for the second best record in Baseball.  And thats all I have to say....about that!
#5 | 1560 days ago

hskrdave wrote:
 So I"ll be leaving for camping about 11:30.  Which I'll need.

I've been working since 8:30 from home, not sure why.  Damn last minute sh!t.  On top of that, I was up until 3:30, just what I need is insomnia and work before I drive 4 hours to camp.  it's going to be a loooooooooooooong day and weekend now.

So Today my song is Slaughter "Up All Night".

Go Braves against the Diamondbacks.  Go Bruins over Philly tonight.  

If I don't post again, have a great weekend bitches.


hi people whatv r yall talking about cause i dont get it here so tell me what yall talking  about
Happy Friday....  
#6 | 1560 days ago

just now came home from washington dc i am so sleppy and mt feet hurt bably dang
Happy Friday....  
#7 | 1560 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
This here's a tale for all the fellas
Try to do what those ladies tell us
Get shot down cause you're over zealous
Play hard to get an females get jealous
Ok smartie, go to a party
Girls are stancin the crowd is showin body
A chick walks by you wish you could sex her
But you're standin on the wall like you was Poindexter
Next days function, high class luncheon
Food is served and you're stone cold munchin'
Music comes on, people start to dance
But then you ate so much you nearly split your pants
A girl starts walkin, guys start gawkin'
Sits down next to you and starts talkin'
Says she wanna dance cus she likes the groove
So come on fatso and just bust a move

You're on a mission and you're wishin'
someone could cure you're lonely condition
You're lookin for love in all the wrong places
Not fine girls just ugly faces
From frustration first inclination
Is to become a monk and leave the situation
But every dark tunnel has a lighter hope
So don't hang yourself with a celibate rope
New movie's showin... so you're goin
Could care less about the five you're blowin
Theatre gets dark just to start the show
When you spot a fine woman sittin in the front row
She's dressed in yellow, she says "Hello,
Come sit next to me you fine fellow"
You run over there without a second to loose
And what comes next, hey bust a move

If you want it baby you've got it (repeat)
Just bust a move

In the city ladies look pretty
Guys tell jokes so they can seem witty
Tell a funny joke just to get some play
Then you try to make a move and she says "no way"
Girls a fakin' ... goodness sakin'
They want a man who brings home the bacon
Got no money and you got no car
Then you got no woman and there you are
Some girls are sophistic... materialistic
Looking for a man makes them opportunistic
They're lyin on the beach perpetratin a tan
So that a brother with money can be their man
So on the beach you're strollin'... real high-rollin'
Everything you have is your's and not stolen
A girl runs up with somethin to prove
So don't just stand there, bust a move

(break down)

Your best friend Harry has a brother Larry
In five days from now he's gonna marry
He's hopin you can make it there if you can
'Cause in the ceremony you'll be the best man
You say "neato"... check your libido
And roll to the church in your new tuxedo
The bride walks down just to start the wedding
And there's one more girl you won't be getting
So you start thinkin, then you start blinkin
A bride maid looks and thinks that you're winkin
She thinks you're kinda cute so she winks back
And now you're feelin really fine cus the girl is stacked
Reception's jumpin, bass is pumpin
Look at the girl and your heart starts thumpin
Says she wants to dance to a different groove
Now you know what to do g, bust a move


So an awful showing by the Rockies against the high powered Nationals last night... ugh
But the Celtics won, and the Bruins have a chance to win their series tonight.. Unfortunately the B's are leaking more oil than the BP line in the gulf
It's Friday, it's busy, and we may even see temps in the 50s today.. Things are looking up

Stay golden pony boy
My most favorite song (outside of Baby's Got Back) of my youth ever.
Beans around the world....  
#8 | 1560 days ago

Mr_Rogers wrote:
San Diego Padres have best record in the National League, and are tied for the second best record in Baseball.  And thats all I have to say....about that!
Happy Friday....  
#9 | 1560 days ago

(Edited by kteacher)
It's Friday,  and for the first time in over two weeks-----I don't have a headache, yuck in my nose and chest area, and my teeth aren't feeling like someone's twisting them. I can take on anybody or anything today.

I'd like to give shout outs to Speed Boater, Head Chiefaka Grey Goose (sorry.....), Legs, SleepyF? (rhymes with sucker), Brainiac, Tink, and all who made my "Top Gun Day" yesterday. You all can ride with me on my highway to the Danger Zone any day.

I wish you all sparkly moments, love bites, and good times today (and I actually mean it today...lol)!
Beans around the world....  
#10 | 1560 days ago

(Edited by Cali_Kat)
 Good Friday Morning everyone! I woke up with this song in my head....don't ask why....

It takes two to make a thing go right
 It takes two to make it outta sight
 Hit it!

I wanna rock right now
I'm Rob Base and I came to get down

I'm not internationally known
But I'm known to rock the microphone
Because I get stoopid, I mean outrageous
Stay away from me if you're contagious
'Cause I'm the winner, no, I'm not the loser
 To be an M.C. is what I choose 'a
 
Ladies love me, girls adore me
I mean even the ones who never saw me
Like the way that I rhyme at a show
The reason why, man, I don't know
 So let's go, 'cause

It takes two to make a thing go right
It takes two to make it outta sight
Hit it!

My name is Rob, I gotta real funky concept
Listen up, 'cause I'm gonna keep you in step
I got an idea
That I wanna share
You don't like it? So what, I don't care
I'm number one, the uno, I like comp
Bring all the suckers 'cause all them I'll stomp
Bold and black but I won't protect
All of my followers 'cause all I want is respect
I'm not a doctor, put them in rapture
A slick brother that can easy outfox ya
Cause I'm Rob, the last name Base, yeah
And on the mike, I'm known to be the freshest
So let's start, it shouldn't be too hard
I'm not a sucker so I don't need a bodyguard
I won't fess, wear a bulletproof vest
Don't smoke buddha, can't stand sess, yes

It takes two to make a thing go right
It takes two to make it outta sight
Hit it!

The situation that the Base is in
I'm kinda stingy that's why I don't wanna lend
A funky rhyme to a foe or a good friend
But listen up 'cause I want you to comprehend
'Cause I'm the leader, the man superior
I take care of ya and then ya get wearier
So just sit, my rhymes arenot counterfeit
The record sells which makes this one a hit
It won't hurt to listen to Red Alert
Take off your shirt
Make sure it don't hit the dirt
I like the kids--the guys, the girls
I want the ducats 'cause this is Rob Base's world
I'm on a mission, ya better just listen
To my rhymes 'cause I'm all about dissin'
'Cause

It takes two to make a thing go right
It takes two to make it outta sight
Hit it!

I stand alone, don't need anyone
Cause I'm Rob, just came ot have fun
Don't need friends that act like foes
'Cause I'm Rob Base, the one who knows
About things that make ya get weary
Don't cheer me, just hear me
Out 'cause I got the clout--shout (Ho!)
Before I turn the party out
I won't stutter--
Project my voice, speak clearly
So you can be my choice
On stage or on record
Go to the Wiz and select it
Take it off the rack, if it's wack put it back
I like the Whopper, f*ck the Big Mac
If you want static, so let's go
So, throw upyour hands
Go for what you know
Bro', I got an ego
Yo, talkin' to me? No
Oh

'Cause Rob is in the front, EZ Rock is on the Back up
 We're not soft, soyou better just slack up
'Cause I'm cool, calm just like a breeze
Rock the mike with the help of EZ
Rock on the set, the music plays
Only cuts the records that I say

It takes two to make a thing go right
It takes two to make it outta sight
Hit it!

All right, now, EZ Rock
now, when I count to three
I want you to get busy
You ready now? 
 One, two, three, get loose now!

It takes two to make a thing go right
 It takes two to make it outta sight

Hit it!
Beans around the world....  
#11 | 1560 days ago

kteacher wrote:
It's Friday,  and for the first time in over two weeks-----I don't have a headache, yuck in my nose and chest area, and my teeth aren't feeling like someone's twisting them. I can take on anybody or anything today.

I'd like to give shout outs to Speed Boater, Head Chiefaka Grey Goose (sorry.....), Legs, SleepyF? (rhymes with sucker), Brainiac, Tink, and all who made my "Top Gun Day" yesterday. You all can ride with me on my highway to the Danger Zone any day.

I wish you all sparkly moments, love bites, and good times today (and I actually mean it today...lol)!

was Grey Goose not there?

I'm especially good at expectorating...  
#12 | 1560 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:

was Grey Goose not there?

Fixed.

My apologies.
Beans around the world....  
#13 | 1560 days ago

kteacher wrote:
Fixed.

My apologies.
I'm especially good at expectorating...  
#14 | 1560 days ago

Awwww Yeah...old school livin' large in da Q...
keep jammin' folks...its Friday, and we are just gettin started!!
ding ding dong, ring-gading ding ding dong...  
#15 | 1560 days ago

After 2 days of snow here in the sierras mon & tues..it will finally break the 70 degree mark!!(low 80s this weekend!) YES!! I can read in the sun,and shead my horses out!! Maybe even work in the garden!  Yah! God!
#16 | 1560 days ago

(Edited by kramer)
In about 48 hours I will be out of this school for good!  Tonight is a bar crawl, followed by a baccalaureate where probably half the people will be hungover from said bar crawl, and then up and at 'em at about 5 am Sunday morning for graduation "practice/rehearsal" because we don't know what our names sound like and we don't know how to walk across a stage and shake hands.
Happy Friday....  
#17 | 1560 days ago

It's a big weekend coming up for me:

I'm going to the Rays-Mariners game tonight, and I'll have to somehow keep tabs on the Flyers game while in my seat at the Trop.

On a serious note, I could be making a life-changing decision this weekend (and things will be a lot clearer once Monday comes around).  So, I could use any of your prayers for that situation.  I''ve prepared some for this, but still feel a little nervous about it.
Too legit, too legit to quit....  
#18 | 1560 days ago

Stoney & Kat got me doin' the Ed Lover dance today, LOL! (BTW, Fab Five Freddie approves this thread.)
Beans around the world....  
#19 | 1560 days ago

لوبیا داره که الاغ لگد در بیس بال فانتزی

SUP SAUSALITO!!!!!!!
Too legit, too legit to quit....  
#20 | 1560 days ago

Hi All,  congratulations to all the grads and you others who are getting out of school.  It's an exciting time for you.  My son is mowing the lawn for me, other than that, it's kind of boring around here.
Happy Friday....  
#21 | 1560 days ago

I'm exhausted! I'd like to have an hyperbaric chamber and stay in there for the weekend so I could be as good as new on Monday. TGIF and today I can sleep all that I want. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
#22 | 1560 days ago

Cali_Kat wrote:
 Good Friday Morning everyone! I woke up with this song in my head....don't ask why....

It takes two to make a thing go right
 It takes two to make it outta sight
 Hit it!

I wanna rock right now
I'm Rob Base and I came to get down

I'm not internationally known
But I'm known to rock the microphone
Because I get stoopid, I mean outrageous
Stay away from me if you're contagious
'Cause I'm the winner, no, I'm not the loser
 To be an M.C. is what I choose 'a
 
Ladies love me, girls adore me
I mean even the ones who never saw me
Like the way that I rhyme at a show
The reason why, man, I don't know
 So let's go, 'cause

It takes two to make a thing go right
It takes two to make it outta sight
Hit it!

My name is Rob, I gotta real funky concept
Listen up, 'cause I'm gonna keep you in step
I got an idea
That I wanna share
You don't like it? So what, I don't care
I'm number one, the uno, I like comp
Bring all the suckers 'cause all them I'll stomp
Bold and black but I won't protect
All of my followers 'cause all I want is respect
I'm not a doctor, put them in rapture
A slick brother that can easy outfox ya
Cause I'm Rob, the last name Base, yeah
And on the mike, I'm known to be the freshest
So let's start, it shouldn't be too hard
I'm not a sucker so I don't need a bodyguard
I won't fess, wear a bulletproof vest
Don't smoke buddha, can't stand sess, yes

It takes two to make a thing go right
It takes two to make it outta sight
Hit it!

The situation that the Base is in
I'm kinda stingy that's why I don't wanna lend
A funky rhyme to a foe or a good friend
But listen up 'cause I want you to comprehend
'Cause I'm the leader, the man superior
I take care of ya and then ya get wearier
So just sit, my rhymes arenot counterfeit
The record sells which makes this one a hit
It won't hurt to listen to Red Alert
Take off your shirt
Make sure it don't hit the dirt
I like the kids--the guys, the girls
I want the ducats 'cause this is Rob Base's world
I'm on a mission, ya better just listen
To my rhymes 'cause I'm all about dissin'
'Cause

It takes two to make a thing go right
It takes two to make it outta sight
Hit it!

I stand alone, don't need anyone
Cause I'm Rob, just came ot have fun
Don't need friends that act like foes
'Cause I'm Rob Base, the one who knows
About things that make ya get weary
Don't cheer me, just hear me
Out 'cause I got the clout--shout (Ho!)
Before I turn the party out
I won't stutter--
Project my voice, speak clearly
So you can be my choice
On stage or on record
Go to the Wiz and select it
Take it off the rack, if it's wack put it back
I like the Whopper, f*ck the Big Mac
If you want static, so let's go
So, throw upyour hands
Go for what you know
Bro', I got an ego
Yo, talkin' to me? No
Oh

'Cause Rob is in the front, EZ Rock is on the Back up
 We're not soft, soyou better just slack up
'Cause I'm cool, calm just like a breeze
Rock the mike with the help of EZ
Rock on the set, the music plays
Only cuts the records that I say

It takes two to make a thing go right
It takes two to make it outta sight
Hit it!

All right, now, EZ Rock
now, when I count to three
I want you to get busy
You ready now? 
 One, two, three, get loose now!

It takes two to make a thing go right
 It takes two to make it outta sight

Hit it!
the ultimate hip hop classic make even the senior citizens get on the floor,,,,,, coming all the way from the " BOOGEY DOWN BRONX"
oh by the way ' Brooklyn's in da house!!!!
#23 | 1560 days ago

kantwistaye wrote:
I only have to go through the motions today of showing up to two finals and I'm done with school for the semester.  Its summer.
Congrats...
Beans around the world....  
#24 | 1560 days ago

Cali_Kat wrote:
Congrats...
 Thanks
#25 | 1560 days ago

yawn

That is all.
There's only two things you've got going for yourself in this town. Jack and Sh*t. And Jack just left town...  
#26 | 1560 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
This here's a tale for all the fellas
Try to do what those ladies tell us
Get shot down cause you're over zealous
Play hard to get an females get jealous
Ok smartie, go to a party
Girls are stancin the crowd is showin body
A chick walks by you wish you could sex her
But you're standin on the wall like you was Poindexter
Next days function, high class luncheon
Food is served and you're stone cold munchin'
Music comes on, people start to dance
But then you ate so much you nearly split your pants
A girl starts walkin, guys start gawkin'
Sits down next to you and starts talkin'
Says she wanna dance cus she likes the groove
So come on fatso and just bust a move

You're on a mission and you're wishin'
someone could cure you're lonely condition
You're lookin for love in all the wrong places
Not fine girls just ugly faces
From frustration first inclination
Is to become a monk and leave the situation
But every dark tunnel has a lighter hope
So don't hang yourself with a celibate rope
New movie's showin... so you're goin
Could care less about the five you're blowin
Theatre gets dark just to start the show
When you spot a fine woman sittin in the front row
She's dressed in yellow, she says "Hello,
Come sit next to me you fine fellow"
You run over there without a second to loose
And what comes next, hey bust a move

If you want it baby you've got it (repeat)
Just bust a move

In the city ladies look pretty
Guys tell jokes so they can seem witty
Tell a funny joke just to get some play
Then you try to make a move and she says "no way"
Girls a fakin' ... goodness sakin'
They want a man who brings home the bacon
Got no money and you got no car
Then you got no woman and there you are
Some girls are sophistic... materialistic
Looking for a man makes them opportunistic
They're lyin on the beach perpetratin a tan
So that a brother with money can be their man
So on the beach you're strollin'... real high-rollin'
Everything you have is your's and not stolen
A girl runs up with somethin to prove
So don't just stand there, bust a move

(break down)

Your best friend Harry has a brother Larry
In five days from now he's gonna marry
He's hopin you can make it there if you can
'Cause in the ceremony you'll be the best man
You say "neato"... check your libido
And roll to the church in your new tuxedo
The bride walks down just to start the wedding
And there's one more girl you won't be getting
So you start thinkin, then you start blinkin
A bride maid looks and thinks that you're winkin
She thinks you're kinda cute so she winks back
And now you're feelin really fine cus the girl is stacked
Reception's jumpin, bass is pumpin
Look at the girl and your heart starts thumpin
Says she wants to dance to a different groove
Now you know what to do g, bust a move


So an awful showing by the Rockies against the high powered Nationals last night... ugh
But the Celtics won, and the Bruins have a chance to win their series tonight.. Unfortunately the B's are leaking more oil than the BP line in the gulf
It's Friday, it's busy, and we may even see temps in the 50s today.. Things are looking up

Stay golden pony boy
They totally did that song on Glee last season.  Sorry ... carry on.

PS - hi all
ding ding dong, ring-gading ding ding dong...  
#27 | 1560 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
They totally did that song on Glee last season.  Sorry ... carry on.

PS - hi all
Hi.

Internet still suck?
There's only two things you've got going for yourself in this town. Jack and Sh*t. And Jack just left town...  
#28 | 1560 days ago
Ms_Penn (+)

TGIF Hope everyone has a great weekend. Be safe and if u get too drunk call a yellow cab.
#29 | 1560 days ago

Chief_aka_James wrote:
Hi.

Internet still suck?
Internet ALWAYS sucks, but more so lately, yes.
I'm also hot, a little crampy, a little irritable, tired, and hungry.
All in all ... average for me.  
ding ding dong, ring-gading ding ding dong...  
#30 | 1560 days ago

Chief_aka_James wrote:
yawn

That is all.
WAKE UP!

That is all
Happy Friday....  
#31 | 1560 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
Internet ALWAYS sucks, but more so lately, yes.
I'm also hot, a little crampy, a little irritable, tired, and hungry.
All in all ... average for me.  
True...on all of that...

Now get something to eat, yell at your ISP, get the s*** fixed, and get on the 'hoo.
There's only two things you've got going for yourself in this town. Jack and Sh*t. And Jack just left town...  
#32 | 1560 days ago

qtowndogg wrote:
It's a big weekend coming up for me:

I'm going to the Rays-Mariners game tonight, and I'll have to somehow keep tabs on the Flyers game while in my seat at the Trop.

On a serious note, I could be making a life-changing decision this weekend (and things will be a lot clearer once Monday comes around).  So, I could use any of your prayers for that situation.  I''ve prepared some for this, but still feel a little nervous about it.
good luck with your decision. god bless.
Happy Friday....  
#33 | 1560 days ago

Chief_aka_James wrote:
True...on all of that...

Now get something to eat, yell at your ISP, get the s*** fixed, and get on the 'hoo.
A) Crampy + Irritable = BAD time to bark orders (ok fine, even worse than usual time).  
B) The 'hoo?  Really?  REALLY?!    
ding ding dong, ring-gading ding ding dong...  
#34 | 1560 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
A) Crampy + Irritable = BAD time to bark orders (ok fine, even worse than usual time).  
B) The 'hoo?  Really?  REALLY?!    
A) There's never a GOOD time, so I went for it.

B) EVERYONE calls it "The 'hoo", you're missing out, obviously.
There's only two things you've got going for yourself in this town. Jack and Sh*t. And Jack just left town...  
#35 | 1560 days ago

Chief_aka_James wrote:
A) There's never a GOOD time, so I went for it.

B) EVERYONE calls it "The 'hoo", you're missing out, obviously.
A)  Shutup.
B)  Besides your dorky ass, name one (and not your cousin or some pizza delivery dude you know ... someone that I'll give a damn about).
ding ding dong, ring-gading ding ding dong...  
#36 | 1560 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
A)  Shutup.
B)  Besides your dorky ass, name one (and not your cousin or some pizza delivery dude you know ... someone that I'll give a damn about).
A)
B) Jess.
There's only two things you've got going for yourself in this town. Jack and Sh*t. And Jack just left town...  
#37 | 1560 days ago

Well it Friday finally, last night my CAVS lost the to the Celtic. So now I actually worried, Ashlie hasn't started on me about that yet!
There's only two things you've got going for yourself in this town. Jack and Sh*t. And Jack just left town...  
#38 | 1560 days ago

Joe_L wrote:
Well it Friday finally, last night my CAVS lost the to the Celtic. So now I actually worried, Ashlie hasn't started on me about that yet!
I laugh at you for all your favorite teams right now. Ha!
There's only two things you've got going for yourself in this town. Jack and Sh*t. And Jack just left town...  
#39 | 1560 days ago

Chief_aka_James wrote:
A)
B) Jess.
Jess can pull it off.  You can't.  
End of story.
ding ding dong, ring-gading ding ding dong...  
#40 | 1560 days ago

Ta Da!!! TGIF! I'm here and dishing out respects like I had 50 of them to give away. I can't believe the Hawks canned Mike Woodson!
There's only two things you've got going for yourself in this town. Jack and Sh*t. And Jack just left town...  
#41 | 1560 days ago

Chief_aka_James wrote:
I laugh at you for all your favorite teams right now. Ha!

  Shut it!
There's only two things you've got going for yourself in this town. Jack and Sh*t. And Jack just left town...  
#42 | 1560 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
Jess can pull it off.  You can't.  
End of story.
Your cramping/irritability is obviously clouding your judgment...or just causing you to be meaner than usual. I forgive you.

(PS - What day did you get tickets for your parents? If today, I'll enjoy as they lose terribly to Liriano. )
There's only two things you've got going for yourself in this town. Jack and Sh*t. And Jack just left town...  
#43 | 1560 days ago

kantwistaye wrote:
I only have to go through the motions today of showing up to two finals and I'm done with school for the semester.  Its summer.
Q'ers really have become respect whores...you got 9 for this? wow!
I'm especially good at expectorating...  
#44 | 1560 days ago

Chief_aka_James wrote:
Your cramping/irritability is obviously clouding your judgment...or just causing you to be meaner than usual. I forgive you.

(PS - What day did you get tickets for your parents? If today, I'll enjoy as they lose terribly to Liriano. )
I think it was Sunday ... not that it matters since they're gonna sweep the Twinks any damn way.  
ding ding dong, ring-gading ding ding dong...  
#45 | 1560 days ago

Den-ace wrote:
Ta Da!!! TGIF! I'm here and dishing out respects like I had 50 of them to give away. I can't believe the Hawks canned Mike Woodson!
meh..on Woodson.
Mike Brown shouldve been fired the day he waas hired, hope that happens.
and you know from this moment forward....BOOOOOOOO the SUNS! sorry, it is what it is.
I'm especially good at expectorating...  
#46 | 1560 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
I think it was Sunday ... not that it matters since they're gonna sweep the Twinks any damn way.  
raised eyebrows Get something to eat, won't be as much of a jerk.
There's only two things you've got going for yourself in this town. Jack and Sh*t. And Jack just left town...  
#47 | 1560 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
             
I'm especially good at expectorating...  
#48 | 1560 days ago

Afternoon Q'rs...was my day off and it stormed...all day....big sucky toe there, have this stuck in my head...

crack that whip
give the past the slip
step on a crack
break your momma's back
when a problem comes along
you must whip it
before the cream sits out too long
you must whip it
when something's going wrong
you must whip it

now whip it
into shape
shape it up
get straight
go forward
move ahead
try to detect it
it's not too late
to whip it
whip it good

when a good time turns around
you must whip it
you will never live it down
unless you whip it
no one gets away
until they whip it

i say whip it
whip it good
i say whip it
whip it good

crack that whip
give the past the slip
step on a crack
break your momma's back
when a problem comes along
you must whip it
before the cream sits out too long
you must whip it
when something's going wrong
you must whip it

now whip it
into shape
shape it up
get straight
go forward
move ahead
try to detect it
it's not too late
to whip it
into shape
shape it up
get straight
go forward
move ahead
try to detect it
it's not too late
to whip it
whip it good

Have a great Friday evening all....
There's only two things you've got going for yourself in this town. Jack and Sh*t. And Jack just left town...  
#49 | 1560 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Q'ers really have become respect whores...you got 9 for this? wow!
 We have an empathetic group here in the Locker Room.  I greatly appreciate their support of my excitement of my upcoming summer. 
#50 | 1560 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
Afternoon Q'rs...was my day off and it stormed...all day....big sucky toe there, have this stuck in my head...

crack that whip
give the past the slip
step on a crack
break your momma's back
when a problem comes along
you must whip it
before the cream sits out too long
you must whip it
when something's going wrong
you must whip it

now whip it
into shape
shape it up
get straight
go forward
move ahead
try to detect it
it's not too late
to whip it
whip it good

when a good time turns around
you must whip it
you will never live it down
unless you whip it
no one gets away
until they whip it

i say whip it
whip it good
i say whip it
whip it good

crack that whip
give the past the slip
step on a crack
break your momma's back
when a problem comes along
you must whip it
before the cream sits out too long
you must whip it
when something's going wrong
you must whip it

now whip it
into shape
shape it up
get straight
go forward
move ahead
try to detect it
it's not too late
to whip it
into shape
shape it up
get straight
go forward
move ahead
try to detect it
it's not too late
to whip it
whip it good

Have a great Friday evening all....
wow...jen...wow
I'm especially good at expectorating...  
#51 | 1560 days ago

Okay getting ready for lunch...just heard this song...

Have you ever met a girl that you tried to date
But a year to make love she wanted you to wait
Let me tell ya a story of my situation
I was talkin' to this girl from the U.S. nation
The way that I met her was on tour at a concert
She had long hair and a short miniskirt
I just got onstage drippin', pourin' with sweat
I was walkin' through the crowd and guess who I met
I whispered in her ear, "Come to the picture booth
So I can ask you some questions to see if your hundred proof"
I asked her her name, she said blah-blah-blah
She had 9/10 pants and a very big bra
I took a couple of flicks and she was enthused
I said, "How do you like the show?"
she said, "I was very amused"
I started throwin' bass, she started throwin' back mid-range
But when I sprung the question, she acted kind of strange
Then when I asked, "Do ya have a man?" she tried to pretend
She said, "No I don't, I only have a friend"
Come on, I'm not even goin' for it
This is what I'm goin' sing

You, you got what I need but you say he's just a friend
And you say he's just a friend, oh baby
You, you got what I need but you say he's just a friend
But you say he's just a friend, oh baby
You, you got what I need but you say he's just a friend
But you say he's just a friend

So I took blah-blah's word for it at this time
I thought just havin' a friend couldn't be no crime
'Cause I have friends and that's a fact
Like Agnes, Agatha, Germaine, and Jacq
Forget about that, let's go into the story
About a girl named blah-blah-blah that adored me
So we started talkin', getttin' familiar
Spendin' a lot of time so we can build a
A relationship or some understanding
How it's gonna be in the future we was plannin'
Everything sounded so dandy and sweet
I had no idea I was in for a treat
After this was established, everything was cool
The tour was over and she went back to school
I called every day to see how she was doin'
Everytime that I called her it seemed somethin' was brewin'
I called her room, a guy picked up, and then I called again
I said, "Yo, who was that?" "Oh, he's just a friend"
Don't gimme that, don't even gimme that
Jus' bust this

You, you got what I need but you say he's just a friend
And you say he's just a friend, oh baby
You, you got what I need but you say he's just a friend
But you say he's just a friend, oh baby
You, you got what I need but you say he's just a friend
But you say he's just a friend

So I came to her college on a surprise visit
To see my girl that was so exquisite
It was a school day, I knew she was there
The first semester of the school year
I went to a gate to ask where was her dorm
This guy made me fill out a visitor's form
He told me where it was and I as on my way
To see my baby doll, I was happy to say
I arrrived in front of the dormitory
Yo, could you tell me where is door three?
They showed me where it was for the moment
I didn't know I was in for such an event
So I came to her room and opened the door
Oh, snap! Guess what I saw?
A fella tongue-kissin' my girl in the mouth,
I was so in shock my heart went down south
So please listen to the message that I send
Don't ever talk to a girl who says she just has a friend
Beans around the world....  
#52 | 1560 days ago

I was all in a niiiice happy mood and on my way to school to pick up the Princess I hear Bulls on Parade by Rage Againest the Machine and now all I wanna is beat some......
There's only two things you've got going for yourself in this town. Jack and Sh*t. And Jack just left town...  
#53 | 1560 days ago

Cali_Kat wrote:
Okay getting ready for lunch...just heard this song...

Have you ever met a girl that you tried to date
But a year to make love she wanted you to wait
Let me tell ya a story of my situation
I was talkin' to this girl from the U.S. nation
The way that I met her was on tour at a concert
She had long hair and a short miniskirt
I just got onstage drippin', pourin' with sweat
I was walkin' through the crowd and guess who I met
I whispered in her ear, "Come to the picture booth
So I can ask you some questions to see if your hundred proof"
I asked her her name, she said blah-blah-blah
She had 9/10 pants and a very big bra
I took a couple of flicks and she was enthused
I said, "How do you like the show?"
she said, "I was very amused"
I started throwin' bass, she started throwin' back mid-range
But when I sprung the question, she acted kind of strange
Then when I asked, "Do ya have a man?" she tried to pretend
She said, "No I don't, I only have a friend"
Come on, I'm not even goin' for it
This is what I'm goin' sing

You, you got what I need but you say he's just a friend
And you say he's just a friend, oh baby
You, you got what I need but you say he's just a friend
But you say he's just a friend, oh baby
You, you got what I need but you say he's just a friend
But you say he's just a friend

So I took blah-blah's word for it at this time
I thought just havin' a friend couldn't be no crime
'Cause I have friends and that's a fact
Like Agnes, Agatha, Germaine, and Jacq
Forget about that, let's go into the story
About a girl named blah-blah-blah that adored me
So we started talkin', getttin' familiar
Spendin' a lot of time so we can build a
A relationship or some understanding
How it's gonna be in the future we was plannin'
Everything sounded so dandy and sweet
I had no idea I was in for a treat
After this was established, everything was cool
The tour was over and she went back to school
I called every day to see how she was doin'
Everytime that I called her it seemed somethin' was brewin'
I called her room, a guy picked up, and then I called again
I said, "Yo, who was that?" "Oh, he's just a friend"
Don't gimme that, don't even gimme that
Jus' bust this

You, you got what I need but you say he's just a friend
And you say he's just a friend, oh baby
You, you got what I need but you say he's just a friend
But you say he's just a friend, oh baby
You, you got what I need but you say he's just a friend
But you say he's just a friend

So I came to her college on a surprise visit
To see my girl that was so exquisite
It was a school day, I knew she was there
The first semester of the school year
I went to a gate to ask where was her dorm
This guy made me fill out a visitor's form
He told me where it was and I as on my way
To see my baby doll, I was happy to say
I arrrived in front of the dormitory
Yo, could you tell me where is door three?
They showed me where it was for the moment
I didn't know I was in for such an event
So I came to her room and opened the door
Oh, snap! Guess what I saw?
A fella tongue-kissin' my girl in the mouth,
I was so in shock my heart went down south
So please listen to the message that I send
Don't ever talk to a girl who says she just has a friend
BIZ MARKIE---- I see someone from Cali ' GOT THE VAPORS"
#54 | 1560 days ago

Yes Ash it's no secret that the Laker's going to beat the daylights out of the Suns, I would just prefer you didn't ruin the ending for me!! I still think they should have just given the Laker's the Gold Ball back in November! But they have to have these playoffs so I can see The King fail yet again!!
There's only two things you've got going for yourself in this town. Jack and Sh*t. And Jack just left town...  
#55 | 1560 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
wow...jen...wow
 
There's only two things you've got going for yourself in this town. Jack and Sh*t. And Jack just left town...  
#56 | 1560 days ago

 One of my all time favorite songs....
There's only two things you've got going for yourself in this town. Jack and Sh*t. And Jack just left town...  
#57 | 1560 days ago
ChristiSunshine (+)

 I love girl crushes.  That's all.
#58 | 1558 days ago

ChristiSunshine wrote:
 I love girl crushes.  That's all.
Blow Kiss
I'm especially good at expectorating...  
#59 | 1558 days ago

Joe_L wrote:
Well it Friday finally, last night my CAVS lost the to the Celtic. So now I actually worried, Ashlie hasn't started on me about that yet!
you must've missed my thought of the day...you were in the village though and what happens in the village stays in the village, so i was trying not to call you out. BUT.....Lebron...hahahahaha....fail......shaq to save the day......ahahaha....epic fail.....THE CAVS in general (minus Delonte)...heh.. heh heh.   ...MONSTROUS FAIL!  wow...sooooo many hopes, soooo many broken dreams...i was a witness.
 
there's always next year, i guess...oh wait...what?


I'm especially good at expectorating...  
#60 | 691 days ago

I can't believe I missed this poll.....
#61 | 690 days ago

icfeet wrote:
I can't believe I missed this poll.....
... :|
I'm especially good at expectorating...  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
To Filter Err or Not to Filter Err that is 8/19
Asked by The_Real_Stoney | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 08/19/14
7 opinions | 17 comments | Last by Debi_L
Vacation WHAT?!
Asked by Jess | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 06/12/14
11 opinions | 13 comments | Last by ML31
F/E 8/15
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 08/15/14
11 opinions | 22 comments | Last by ankurnathmishra
F/E 8/14
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 08/14/14
6 opinions | 20 comments | Last by JenX63
FanIQ Fantasy Football League 2014
Asked by Kenne | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 08/11/14
5 opinions | 3 comments | Last by woody050681