Skip to Next Poll »
2
WHAT...NO CLOTHES? (Edited 06/30/10 07:49PM by )
JUST GOT DONE TALKING TO MY SISTER IN LAW SHE SAID THAT SOME ONE THERE IN WILMINGTON,N.C. MADE A PROPOSAL TO ALLOW NUDITY ON THE PUBLIC BEACHES,I DONT THINK NORTH CAROLINA IS READY FOR THAT,I GUESS THERE ARE SOME NUDE BEACHES AND OTHER COUNTRIES AREN'T AS STRICT AS WE ARE,SO FELLOW IQUERS DO YOU BELIEVE THAT PUBLIC NUDITY BE ALLOWED,OR IS THAT GOING A BIT TO FAR,AND WHY
| Closed on 07/27/10 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room, Fashion | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
21 Fans 
33%a. YES
10%b. HECK NO
5%c. MAYBE
10%d. NOT WITH MY BODY
14%e. CAN I TAKE PICS
29%f. OTHER

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#6 | 1491 days ago
sin1919 (+)

To each their own, no clothes are more comfortable under the proper circumstances though...IMHO
OTHER  
  
30 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1491 days ago
Anthonyg7575 (+)

Just let me know when the proposal goes through.....

NOT WITH MY BODY  
#2 | 1491 days ago
Anthonyg7575 (+)

.....oh, and, How can you recognize a blind man on a nude beach?


It's not hard......
NOT WITH MY BODY  
#3 | 1491 days ago

Enough already !!
#4 | 1491 days ago
Superjunkie999 (+)

It wouldnt hurt anyone to try it out for a while.
#5 | 1491 days ago
ssusiej46 (+)

We have them here in Calif , i never been to one  ,but each to their own ,i will keep my body for my man
OTHER  
#6 | 1491 days ago
sin1919 (+)

To each their own, no clothes are more comfortable under the proper circumstances though...IMHO
OTHER  
#7 | 1491 days ago
Anthonyg7575 (+)

NOT WITH MY BODY  
#8 | 1491 days ago
bcchop (+)

hope that fence isn't too tall might have to get a ladder...
#9 | 1491 days ago
Anthonyg7575 (+)

Anthonyg7575 wrote:
You may be able to change that very easily....
NOT WITH MY BODY  
#10 | 1491 days ago

tan lines suck...we have nude beaches all over tahoe.....though i wouldnt go nude unless it was very private..but who am i to tell others no?...i garden in a thong at home ..dont see the big deal......and 1/2 the women on th epublic beach wear thongs nd brazilian bikinis any way..so whats a lil more skin?
YES  
#11 | 1491 days ago

I don't have anything anyone would want to see anyways
YES  
#12 | 1491 days ago
Nawlins4lyfe (+)

Care too share?
#13 | 1491 days ago

I agree with you. Nothing wrong with it!!
YES  
#14 | 1491 days ago

YES  
#15 | 1491 days ago

yess  yesss lets do this man rite here in the locker room       
CAN I TAKE PICS  
#16 | 1490 days ago

(Edited by cuddles127017)
There are some things i just do not want to see on a beach.  
HECK NO  
#17 | 1490 days ago

wouldn't bother me as long as the beach was private
OTHER  
#18 | 1490 days ago
Nawlins4lyfe (+)

Awwww YEAH!  On my way
#19 | 1490 days ago

My sacred body will be shown for my husbands eye ONLY
if nudity will be legalized then
I will lobby that wearing clothes be legal too
#20 | 1490 days ago

With the bodies some of these people have, they should not be allowed to go nude in public.
HECK NO  
#21 | 1490 days ago

when i was in the nav ,we went to world ports which had nude beach, but all you ever saw was an old lady selling umbrellas.
#22 | 1490 days ago

I'm all for it.  If you feel comfortable wit hyour body then go for it!  Here in Europe, they have lots of nude beaches, but everyone is used to them.  You can normally point out the American tourist who are drooling, hard, and taking pictures!
CAN I TAKE PICS  
#23 | 1490 days ago

You can "even out" at my pool
well...I don't have a pool yet, but I have a back patio and a big tin drum to dip in... 
#24 | 1490 days ago

Thx for the visual
#25 | 1490 days ago

Onegoodredhead2 wrote:
tan lines suck...we have nude beaches all over tahoe.....though i wouldnt go nude unless it was very private..but who am i to tell others no?...i garden in a thong at home ..dont see the big deal......and 1/2 the women on th epublic beach wear thongs nd brazilian bikinis any way..so whats a lil more skin?
MARY MAC ALL DRESSED IN BLACK
SILVER BUTTONS UP AND DOWN HER BACK
HELLO.... TIPSY TOE
SHE BROKE THE NEEDLE NOW SHE CAN'T SOW

WALKING THE DOG
JUST A WALKING THE DOG
IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO IT
I'LL SHOW YOU HOW TO WALK THE DOG

ASKED MY MAMA FOR FIFTEEN CENTS
SEE THE ELEPHANT JUMP THE FENCE
HE JUMPED SO HIGH, HE TOUCHED THE SKY
DIDN'T COME DOWN 'TILL THE FORTH OF JULY


MARY MARY QUITE CONTRARY 
HOW DOES YOUR GARDEN GROW
YOU GOT SILVER BELLS AND COCKLE SHELLS
PRETTY MAIDS ALL IN A ROW

That's dedicated to your gardening comment
#26 | 1490 days ago

if people want to do it thats their option and frankly as for me........PROBABLY NOT.....SORRY LADIES, LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#27 | 1490 days ago
sin1919 (+)

MartinTide wrote:
I'm all for it.  If you feel comfortable wit hyour body then go for it!  Here in Europe, they have lots of nude beaches, but everyone is used to them.  You can normally point out the American tourist who are drooling, hard, and taking pictures!
OTHER  
#28 | 1490 days ago

TVOs wrote:
MARY MAC ALL DRESSED IN BLACK
SILVER BUTTONS UP AND DOWN HER BACK
HELLO.... TIPSY TOE
SHE BROKE THE NEEDLE NOW SHE CAN'T SOW

WALKING THE DOG
JUST A WALKING THE DOG
IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO IT
I'LL SHOW YOU HOW TO WALK THE DOG

ASKED MY MAMA FOR FIFTEEN CENTS
SEE THE ELEPHANT JUMP THE FENCE
HE JUMPED SO HIGH, HE TOUCHED THE SKY
DIDN'T COME DOWN 'TILL THE FORTH OF JULY


MARY MARY QUITE CONTRARY 
HOW DOES YOUR GARDEN GROW
YOU GOT SILVER BELLS AND COCKLE SHELLS
PRETTY MAIDS ALL IN A ROW

That's dedicated to your gardening comment
just took some pictures of my gardens will post themonce i transfer them.....its a beautiful day..thank god..oride be a bit nuts ith pain levels..nice distraction  the Q and the garden& the critters:)...and a beautiful day in the carson valley:)  are ya home sick?
YES  
#29 | 1490 days ago

let me know when it passes, i gotta get some new binoculars.
OTHER  
#30 | 1490 days ago

damn I am living in the wrong state for the moment

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
7-28 FanIQ Summertime Poll in Review
Asked by hclcdestin | Locker Room, FanIQ | 5 questions asked 07/28/14
20 opinions | 4 comments | Last by icfeet
F/E 7/30
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Today
1 opinion | 2 comments | Last by icfeet
F/E 7/29
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
6 opinions | 15 comments | Last by woody050681
F/E 7/28
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/28/14
9 opinions | 22 comments | Last by Debi_L
start spreadin' the new black
Asked by ms_hippie_queen | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 05/21/14
6 opinions | 11 comments | Last by kobe_lova