Skip to Next Poll »
13
Do we want to save the Locker Room? How??
Do we want to save the Locker Room? How?? Photo
| Closed on 08/06/10 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room, Entertainment | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
31 Fans 
26%a. by being friendly
0%b. by inviting newbies
13%c. by making wonderful polls
61%d. by..

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#11 | 1567 days ago
jasonwrites (+)

 "It's the Internet, not life..." I respect the sentiment, but have to respectfully disagree... participating here is part of the lives of the participants. It's not like this virtual world happens in virtual time by virtual people using virtual computers. These are real people with real feelings-- and I've always felt that trouble begins when people try not to acknowledge the real emotional investment they make in a virtual community. Conflict inevitably ensues because people do get their feelings hurt and others want to minimize their hurt by saying it's not "real." I speak from personal experience. I have never met anyone here face-to-face, but I do consider a few of them to be friends and I was hurt when untruthful things were believed about me by certain individuals I had counted among those friends. The distrust and lack of loyalty made me feel betrayed. Perhaps some would argue that I should accept this same dictate, that there's no such thing as distrust or disloyalty on the Internet because you can't trust or be loyal to be people you don't really know in the first place. But again, I respectfully disagree.

By saying this, by no means do I endorse the needless drama that some choose to create here and I totally believe that these people take all this too seriously. I'm just saying that those people choose to do this because they are real feelings involved, and right or wrong, they get offended, and then they lash out. A lot of this is due to the prevailing victim mentality in our society, the sense among far too many that it's always someone else's fault, and that the world (or whatever particular social sphere may be involved) owes them something. There are also those among us who are simply manipulators, and they gain pleasure because they feel power from playing games and warping situations according to their desires or advantages.

In regards to another comment above, I am one of those who bowed out and I tried to do so with some measure of dignity, in a way that let the most relevant people know without screaming "look at me! I'm make a statement with my departure!" I stated my reasoning concisely and if anyone chose to reflect on it, then I'm glad, but I don't need to know. We all have egos, and we all enjoy getting those egos boosted. On any social site there are always a few individuals who are more or less "in charge," the de facto leaders of the community. Those leaders are usually in that position because they want to be, because it boosts their egos, and that's fine. Occasionally the position is undesired but the individual is so charismatic s/he assumes that place anyway (See: Season 1; the person I have in mind left about a year ago and that's all I think I need to say). Now I would say everyone knows who is in that position now, and I believe it's by choice, and again, that's fine. Just don't try to say it doesn't matter to you. Because it does-- because to some uncertain degree all this is "real."

I would say the simple answer is not to gossip, spread rumors, or believe them. There are people here who have always operated with their heads proudly above the muck and I admire them. I can't say that I didn't get my head wet; if I hadn't I likely would never have felt compelled to leave. But now that certain troublemakers are departed (for now, anyway) perhaps I can tread lightly here again. I just want to say-- be good to each other. It sounds trite, but it really is worthwhile to follow.
by..  
  
118 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1567 days ago

We will just keep plugging away.

by..  
#2 | 1567 days ago
Ms_Penn (+)

i thought I was saving it by just being here??? wtf now i feel useless
#3 | 1567 days ago

I don't think it needs CPR

Lots of great people, polls. 

Just accept the sarcasm, it's  a  m"fin virtual world.
by..  
#4 | 1567 days ago
Anthonyg7575 (+)

Start by keeping the cancers away (not the sign, because Cancers are awesome ), but the ones that continually keep coming back to play kiddie games....
by..  
#5 | 1567 days ago

or keeping BS comments like that out.
by being friendly  
#6 | 1567 days ago

uh huh.
by being friendly  
#7 | 1567 days ago

Have fun, and be respectful to your fellow Q'er.
by being friendly  
#8 | 1567 days ago

meh - this too shall pass. i miss out on a lot of crap in here, but i am pretty sure the bulk of this mess is one person(s) and she's being maintained to the best of the mods' abilities. some will stay and some will go. things will be copacetic one week and then there will be religion and political polls the next.

if you bail outta here to make a statement, no offense, but no one really cares a great deal. if they do, they'll stay in touch with you. there will always be participatants here. so if you have "saving" on your mind, simply quit-yer-bitchin and lighten the f*ck up already. damn.

(absolutely not directed at any one person)
by being friendly  
#9 | 1567 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
meh - this too shall pass. i miss out on a lot of crap in here, but i am pretty sure the bulk of this mess is one person(s) and she's being maintained to the best of the mods' abilities. some will stay and some will go. things will be copacetic one week and then there will be religion and political polls the next.

if you bail outta here to make a statement, no offense, but no one really cares a great deal. if they do, they'll stay in touch with you. there will always be participatants here. so if you have "saving" on your mind, simply quit-yer-bitchin and lighten the f*ck up already. damn.

(absolutely not directed at any one person)
i love when you're like this. LOL
by being friendly  
#10 | 1567 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
i love when you're like this. LOL
by being friendly  
#11 | 1567 days ago
jasonwrites (+)

 "It's the Internet, not life..." I respect the sentiment, but have to respectfully disagree... participating here is part of the lives of the participants. It's not like this virtual world happens in virtual time by virtual people using virtual computers. These are real people with real feelings-- and I've always felt that trouble begins when people try not to acknowledge the real emotional investment they make in a virtual community. Conflict inevitably ensues because people do get their feelings hurt and others want to minimize their hurt by saying it's not "real." I speak from personal experience. I have never met anyone here face-to-face, but I do consider a few of them to be friends and I was hurt when untruthful things were believed about me by certain individuals I had counted among those friends. The distrust and lack of loyalty made me feel betrayed. Perhaps some would argue that I should accept this same dictate, that there's no such thing as distrust or disloyalty on the Internet because you can't trust or be loyal to be people you don't really know in the first place. But again, I respectfully disagree.

By saying this, by no means do I endorse the needless drama that some choose to create here and I totally believe that these people take all this too seriously. I'm just saying that those people choose to do this because they are real feelings involved, and right or wrong, they get offended, and then they lash out. A lot of this is due to the prevailing victim mentality in our society, the sense among far too many that it's always someone else's fault, and that the world (or whatever particular social sphere may be involved) owes them something. There are also those among us who are simply manipulators, and they gain pleasure because they feel power from playing games and warping situations according to their desires or advantages.

In regards to another comment above, I am one of those who bowed out and I tried to do so with some measure of dignity, in a way that let the most relevant people know without screaming "look at me! I'm make a statement with my departure!" I stated my reasoning concisely and if anyone chose to reflect on it, then I'm glad, but I don't need to know. We all have egos, and we all enjoy getting those egos boosted. On any social site there are always a few individuals who are more or less "in charge," the de facto leaders of the community. Those leaders are usually in that position because they want to be, because it boosts their egos, and that's fine. Occasionally the position is undesired but the individual is so charismatic s/he assumes that place anyway (See: Season 1; the person I have in mind left about a year ago and that's all I think I need to say). Now I would say everyone knows who is in that position now, and I believe it's by choice, and again, that's fine. Just don't try to say it doesn't matter to you. Because it does-- because to some uncertain degree all this is "real."

I would say the simple answer is not to gossip, spread rumors, or believe them. There are people here who have always operated with their heads proudly above the muck and I admire them. I can't say that I didn't get my head wet; if I hadn't I likely would never have felt compelled to leave. But now that certain troublemakers are departed (for now, anyway) perhaps I can tread lightly here again. I just want to say-- be good to each other. It sounds trite, but it really is worthwhile to follow.
by..  
#12 | 1567 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
meh - this too shall pass. i miss out on a lot of crap in here, but i am pretty sure the bulk of this mess is one person(s) and she's being maintained to the best of the mods' abilities. some will stay and some will go. things will be copacetic one week and then there will be religion and political polls the next.

if you bail outta here to make a statement, no offense, but no one really cares a great deal. if they do, they'll stay in touch with you. there will always be participatants here. so if you have "saving" on your mind, simply quit-yer-bitchin and lighten the f*ck up already. damn.

(absolutely not directed at any one person)
by..  
#13 | 1567 days ago

sometime the best way to deal with the Sh*t, isn't a shovel,& pitchfork,just ignore them....if they don't get the attention.they will lose interest.....
by..  
#14 | 1567 days ago

jasonwrites wrote:
 "It's the Internet, not life..." I respect the sentiment, but have to respectfully disagree... participating here is part of the lives of the participants. It's not like this virtual world happens in virtual time by virtual people using virtual computers. These are real people with real feelings-- and I've always felt that trouble begins when people try not to acknowledge the real emotional investment they make in a virtual community. Conflict inevitably ensues because people do get their feelings hurt and others want to minimize their hurt by saying it's not "real." I speak from personal experience. I have never met anyone here face-to-face, but I do consider a few of them to be friends and I was hurt when untruthful things were believed about me by certain individuals I had counted among those friends. The distrust and lack of loyalty made me feel betrayed. Perhaps some would argue that I should accept this same dictate, that there's no such thing as distrust or disloyalty on the Internet because you can't trust or be loyal to be people you don't really know in the first place. But again, I respectfully disagree.

By saying this, by no means do I endorse the needless drama that some choose to create here and I totally believe that these people take all this too seriously. I'm just saying that those people choose to do this because they are real feelings involved, and right or wrong, they get offended, and then they lash out. A lot of this is due to the prevailing victim mentality in our society, the sense among far too many that it's always someone else's fault, and that the world (or whatever particular social sphere may be involved) owes them something. There are also those among us who are simply manipulators, and they gain pleasure because they feel power from playing games and warping situations according to their desires or advantages.

In regards to another comment above, I am one of those who bowed out and I tried to do so with some measure of dignity, in a way that let the most relevant people know without screaming "look at me! I'm make a statement with my departure!" I stated my reasoning concisely and if anyone chose to reflect on it, then I'm glad, but I don't need to know. We all have egos, and we all enjoy getting those egos boosted. On any social site there are always a few individuals who are more or less "in charge," the de facto leaders of the community. Those leaders are usually in that position because they want to be, because it boosts their egos, and that's fine. Occasionally the position is undesired but the individual is so charismatic s/he assumes that place anyway (See: Season 1; the person I have in mind left about a year ago and that's all I think I need to say). Now I would say everyone knows who is in that position now, and I believe it's by choice, and again, that's fine. Just don't try to say it doesn't matter to you. Because it does-- because to some uncertain degree all this is "real."

I would say the simple answer is not to gossip, spread rumors, or believe them. There are people here who have always operated with their heads proudly above the muck and I admire them. I can't say that I didn't get my head wet; if I hadn't I likely would never have felt compelled to leave. But now that certain troublemakers are departed (for now, anyway) perhaps I can tread lightly here again. I just want to say-- be good to each other. It sounds trite, but it really is worthwhile to follow.
Well Said!  I can't even think of anything I would add!
#15 | 1567 days ago

jasonwrites wrote:
 "It's the Internet, not life..." I respect the sentiment, but have to respectfully disagree... participating here is part of the lives of the participants. It's not like this virtual world happens in virtual time by virtual people using virtual computers. These are real people with real feelings-- and I've always felt that trouble begins when people try not to acknowledge the real emotional investment they make in a virtual community. Conflict inevitably ensues because people do get their feelings hurt and others want to minimize their hurt by saying it's not "real." I speak from personal experience. I have never met anyone here face-to-face, but I do consider a few of them to be friends and I was hurt when untruthful things were believed about me by certain individuals I had counted among those friends. The distrust and lack of loyalty made me feel betrayed. Perhaps some would argue that I should accept this same dictate, that there's no such thing as distrust or disloyalty on the Internet because you can't trust or be loyal to be people you don't really know in the first place. But again, I respectfully disagree.

By saying this, by no means do I endorse the needless drama that some choose to create here and I totally believe that these people take all this too seriously. I'm just saying that those people choose to do this because they are real feelings involved, and right or wrong, they get offended, and then they lash out. A lot of this is due to the prevailing victim mentality in our society, the sense among far too many that it's always someone else's fault, and that the world (or whatever particular social sphere may be involved) owes them something. There are also those among us who are simply manipulators, and they gain pleasure because they feel power from playing games and warping situations according to their desires or advantages.

In regards to another comment above, I am one of those who bowed out and I tried to do so with some measure of dignity, in a way that let the most relevant people know without screaming "look at me! I'm make a statement with my departure!" I stated my reasoning concisely and if anyone chose to reflect on it, then I'm glad, but I don't need to know. We all have egos, and we all enjoy getting those egos boosted. On any social site there are always a few individuals who are more or less "in charge," the de facto leaders of the community. Those leaders are usually in that position because they want to be, because it boosts their egos, and that's fine. Occasionally the position is undesired but the individual is so charismatic s/he assumes that place anyway (See: Season 1; the person I have in mind left about a year ago and that's all I think I need to say). Now I would say everyone knows who is in that position now, and I believe it's by choice, and again, that's fine. Just don't try to say it doesn't matter to you. Because it does-- because to some uncertain degree all this is "real."

I would say the simple answer is not to gossip, spread rumors, or believe them. There are people here who have always operated with their heads proudly above the muck and I admire them. I can't say that I didn't get my head wet; if I hadn't I likely would never have felt compelled to leave. But now that certain troublemakers are departed (for now, anyway) perhaps I can tread lightly here again. I just want to say-- be good to each other. It sounds trite, but it really is worthwhile to follow.
by..  
#16 | 1567 days ago

Don't be a douche.
That is all.
#17 | 1567 days ago

(Edited by janet011685)
jasonwrites wrote:
 "It's the Internet, not life..." I respect the sentiment, but have to respectfully disagree... participating here is part of the lives of the participants. It's not like this virtual world happens in virtual time by virtual people using virtual computers. These are real people with real feelings-- and I've always felt that trouble begins when people try not to acknowledge the real emotional investment they make in a virtual community. Conflict inevitably ensues because people do get their feelings hurt and others want to minimize their hurt by saying it's not "real." I speak from personal experience. I have never met anyone here face-to-face, but I do consider a few of them to be friends and I was hurt when untruthful things were believed about me by certain individuals I had counted among those friends. The distrust and lack of loyalty made me feel betrayed. Perhaps some would argue that I should accept this same dictate, that there's no such thing as distrust or disloyalty on the Internet because you can't trust or be loyal to be people you don't really know in the first place. But again, I respectfully disagree.

By saying this, by no means do I endorse the needless drama that some choose to create here and I totally believe that these people take all this too seriously. I'm just saying that those people choose to do this because they are real feelings involved, and right or wrong, they get offended, and then they lash out. A lot of this is due to the prevailing victim mentality in our society, the sense among far too many that it's always someone else's fault, and that the world (or whatever particular social sphere may be involved) owes them something. There are also those among us who are simply manipulators, and they gain pleasure because they feel power from playing games and warping situations according to their desires or advantages.

In regards to another comment above, I am one of those who bowed out and I tried to do so with some measure of dignity, in a way that let the most relevant people know without screaming "look at me! I'm make a statement with my departure!" I stated my reasoning concisely and if anyone chose to reflect on it, then I'm glad, but I don't need to know. We all have egos, and we all enjoy getting those egos boosted. On any social site there are always a few individuals who are more or less "in charge," the de facto leaders of the community. Those leaders are usually in that position because they want to be, because it boosts their egos, and that's fine. Occasionally the position is undesired but the individual is so charismatic s/he assumes that place anyway (See: Season 1; the person I have in mind left about a year ago and that's all I think I need to say). Now I would say everyone knows who is in that position now, and I believe it's by choice, and again, that's fine. Just don't try to say it doesn't matter to you. Because it does-- because to some uncertain degree all this is "real."

I would say the simple answer is not to gossip, spread rumors, or believe them. There are people here who have always operated with their heads proudly above the muck and I admire them. I can't say that I didn't get my head wet; if I hadn't I likely would never have felt compelled to leave. But now that certain troublemakers are departed (for now, anyway) perhaps I can tread lightly here again. I just want to say-- be good to each other. It sounds trite, but it really is worthwhile to follow.
Agree and disagree.

Sometimes getting caught up in the gossip and rumors as an innocent bystander is possible.  However, some put themselves in that position.  And when you lay down with dogs, you get up with fleas.  Regardless of whether it's on some online community or in the "real world", there are repercussions for everything you say/do.

All comes back to my blanket statement ... "don't be a douche".  It's simple, but true.  I've found that if you keep your chin up, take things with a grain of salt (and a hefty dose of light-hearted humor), and try to do right by people,  you'll be fine here and in any situation, online or otherwise.
#18 | 1567 days ago
huskerfan_ia (+)

The locker room would be a better place if everyone would show up here naked.
by..  
#19 | 1567 days ago

Save it? Is it going to be removed?
#20 | 1567 days ago

huskerfan_ia wrote:
The locker room would be a better place if everyone would show up here naked.
EVERYONE?   
#21 | 1567 days ago
huskerfan_ia (+)

janet011685 wrote:
EVERYONE?   
Yes, everyone.  Even you, chubby.


by..  
#22 | 1567 days ago

huskerfan_ia wrote:
Yes, everyone.  Even you, chubby.


Whatever.  I believe Margaret Thatcher once said...
"I don't think you're ready for this jelly.  My body's too Bootylicious for you."  

#23 | 1567 days ago
huskerfan_ia (+)

janet011685 wrote:
Whatever.  I believe Margaret Thatcher once said...
"I don't think you're ready for this jelly.  My body's too Bootylicious for you."  

I didn't say 'chubby' was a bad thing...
by..  
#24 | 1567 days ago
jasonwrites (+)

janet011685 wrote:
Agree and disagree.

Sometimes getting caught up in the gossip and rumors as an innocent bystander is possible.  However, some put themselves in that position.  And when you lay down with dogs, you get up with fleas.  Regardless of whether it's on some online community or in the "real world", there are repercussions for everything you say/do.

All comes back to my blanket statement ... "don't be a douche".  It's simple, but true.  I've found that if you keep your chin up, take things with a grain of salt (and a hefty dose of light-hearted humor), and try to do right by people,  you'll be fine here and in any situation, online or otherwise.
Wise you are beyond your years, young grasshopper.
by..  
#25 | 1567 days ago
jasonwrites (+)

huskerfan_ia wrote:
The locker room would be a better place if everyone would show up here naked.
 You know I love you, man... but no.
by..  
#26 | 1567 days ago

It's not a bad place the people that I talk to know who they are and we get along just fine
#27 | 1567 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

jasonwrites wrote:
 "It's the Internet, not life..." I respect the sentiment, but have to respectfully disagree... participating here is part of the lives of the participants. It's not like this virtual world happens in virtual time by virtual people using virtual computers. These are real people with real feelings-- and I've always felt that trouble begins when people try not to acknowledge the real emotional investment they make in a virtual community. Conflict inevitably ensues because people do get their feelings hurt and others want to minimize their hurt by saying it's not "real." I speak from personal experience. I have never met anyone here face-to-face, but I do consider a few of them to be friends and I was hurt when untruthful things were believed about me by certain individuals I had counted among those friends. The distrust and lack of loyalty made me feel betrayed. Perhaps some would argue that I should accept this same dictate, that there's no such thing as distrust or disloyalty on the Internet because you can't trust or be loyal to be people you don't really know in the first place. But again, I respectfully disagree.

By saying this, by no means do I endorse the needless drama that some choose to create here and I totally believe that these people take all this too seriously. I'm just saying that those people choose to do this because they are real feelings involved, and right or wrong, they get offended, and then they lash out. A lot of this is due to the prevailing victim mentality in our society, the sense among far too many that it's always someone else's fault, and that the world (or whatever particular social sphere may be involved) owes them something. There are also those among us who are simply manipulators, and they gain pleasure because they feel power from playing games and warping situations according to their desires or advantages.

In regards to another comment above, I am one of those who bowed out and I tried to do so with some measure of dignity, in a way that let the most relevant people know without screaming "look at me! I'm make a statement with my departure!" I stated my reasoning concisely and if anyone chose to reflect on it, then I'm glad, but I don't need to know. We all have egos, and we all enjoy getting those egos boosted. On any social site there are always a few individuals who are more or less "in charge," the de facto leaders of the community. Those leaders are usually in that position because they want to be, because it boosts their egos, and that's fine. Occasionally the position is undesired but the individual is so charismatic s/he assumes that place anyway (See: Season 1; the person I have in mind left about a year ago and that's all I think I need to say). Now I would say everyone knows who is in that position now, and I believe it's by choice, and again, that's fine. Just don't try to say it doesn't matter to you. Because it does-- because to some uncertain degree all this is "real."

I would say the simple answer is not to gossip, spread rumors, or believe them. There are people here who have always operated with their heads proudly above the muck and I admire them. I can't say that I didn't get my head wet; if I hadn't I likely would never have felt compelled to leave. But now that certain troublemakers are departed (for now, anyway) perhaps I can tread lightly here again. I just want to say-- be good to each other. It sounds trite, but it really is worthwhile to follow.
 I miss you friend. 
#28 | 1567 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

 There is no one person here that is so important that if they left the locker room would cease to exist. People come people go. I miss so many of my friends that are no longer here.  To remember what some call cliques I call friendships. To remember that we are humans sitting at the keyboard typing the comments, treat each other as such. We are a family here. So be good to each other, we are not always going to agree, so learn to agree to disagree with respect.
#29 | 1567 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

countrygal00071 wrote:
Save it? Is it going to be removed?
 No it is not. 
#30 | 1567 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

 Oh and the single most important thing to remember is the mods are very cool. 
#31 | 1567 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)



 
#32 | 1567 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 Oh and the single most important thing to remember is the mods are very cool. 
by..  
#33 | 1567 days ago

I'm always a day late and a dollar short.
by..  
#34 | 1567 days ago

Quite some time ago I was almost chased out of the Q because of one person.  Just as I was about to quit and resign myself to a life without the Q I received a PM from a person I rarely ever talked to.  That person told me that I would be missed and that, regardless of what the public perception of the situation was, she KNEW without any doubt whatsoever, that there was "something else going on" that the majority of the people could not see.  She was absolutely right, and for all those people (so called good friends and one or two moderators included) who made me feel like I was a piece of crap, there were a handful who said "we don't want you to leave".
I know I haven't made a whole lot of difference here, but I do love the Q and I've even become happy in the Locker Room where I once spent most of my time on the news articles.  I can't imagine life without the Q and the Locker room, but I can imagine life without all the trouble makers!
As Janet said, don't be a douche, and remember, just because you see something, doesn't mean you have the whole story, so don't be so quick to judge.  The whole story might give you a completely different perspective on things.
by..  
#35 | 1567 days ago

jasonwrites wrote:
 "It's the Internet, not life..." I respect the sentiment, but have to respectfully disagree... participating here is part of the lives of the participants. It's not like this virtual world happens in virtual time by virtual people using virtual computers. These are real people with real feelings-- and I've always felt that trouble begins when people try not to acknowledge the real emotional investment they make in a virtual community. Conflict inevitably ensues because people do get their feelings hurt and others want to minimize their hurt by saying it's not "real." I speak from personal experience. I have never met anyone here face-to-face, but I do consider a few of them to be friends and I was hurt when untruthful things were believed about me by certain individuals I had counted among those friends. The distrust and lack of loyalty made me feel betrayed. Perhaps some would argue that I should accept this same dictate, that there's no such thing as distrust or disloyalty on the Internet because you can't trust or be loyal to be people you don't really know in the first place. But again, I respectfully disagree.

By saying this, by no means do I endorse the needless drama that some choose to create here and I totally believe that these people take all this too seriously. I'm just saying that those people choose to do this because they are real feelings involved, and right or wrong, they get offended, and then they lash out. A lot of this is due to the prevailing victim mentality in our society, the sense among far too many that it's always someone else's fault, and that the world (or whatever particular social sphere may be involved) owes them something. There are also those among us who are simply manipulators, and they gain pleasure because they feel power from playing games and warping situations according to their desires or advantages.

In regards to another comment above, I am one of those who bowed out and I tried to do so with some measure of dignity, in a way that let the most relevant people know without screaming "look at me! I'm make a statement with my departure!" I stated my reasoning concisely and if anyone chose to reflect on it, then I'm glad, but I don't need to know. We all have egos, and we all enjoy getting those egos boosted. On any social site there are always a few individuals who are more or less "in charge," the de facto leaders of the community. Those leaders are usually in that position because they want to be, because it boosts their egos, and that's fine. Occasionally the position is undesired but the individual is so charismatic s/he assumes that place anyway (See: Season 1; the person I have in mind left about a year ago and that's all I think I need to say). Now I would say everyone knows who is in that position now, and I believe it's by choice, and again, that's fine. Just don't try to say it doesn't matter to you. Because it does-- because to some uncertain degree all this is "real."

I would say the simple answer is not to gossip, spread rumors, or believe them. There are people here who have always operated with their heads proudly above the muck and I admire them. I can't say that I didn't get my head wet; if I hadn't I likely would never have felt compelled to leave. But now that certain troublemakers are departed (for now, anyway) perhaps I can tread lightly here again. I just want to say-- be good to each other. It sounds trite, but it really is worthwhile to follow.
Well said brotha!
#36 | 1567 days ago

Debi_L wrote:
Quite some time ago I was almost chased out of the Q because of one person.  Just as I was about to quit and resign myself to a life without the Q I received a PM from a person I rarely ever talked to.  That person told me that I would be missed and that, regardless of what the public perception of the situation was, she KNEW without any doubt whatsoever, that there was "something else going on" that the majority of the people could not see.  She was absolutely right, and for all those people (so called good friends and one or two moderators included) who made me feel like I was a piece of crap, there were a handful who said "we don't want you to leave".
I know I haven't made a whole lot of difference here, but I do love the Q and I've even become happy in the Locker Room where I once spent most of my time on the news articles.  I can't imagine life without the Q and the Locker room, but I can imagine life without all the trouble makers!
As Janet said, don't be a douche, and remember, just because you see something, doesn't mean you have the whole story, so don't be so quick to judge.  The whole story might give you a completely different perspective on things.
 truer words have not been spoken in this poll.
by being friendly  
#37 | 1567 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
 truer words have not been spoken in this poll.
thank you - that means a helluva lot.
by..  
#38 | 1567 days ago

huskerfan_ia wrote:
The locker room would be a better place if everyone would show up here naked.
But how would we all know?

Never mind. I don't want to know.
by..  
#39 | 1567 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 I miss you friend. 
I jest thaht I'de remynde yew thet yew miss-misspelled freind, Freind! 

Nice shoes by the way!  (I know this is online, but I'm pretending I can see your "Go ahead and F with me b-pumps!"  LOL)
#40 | 1567 days ago

jasonwrites wrote:
 "It's the Internet, not life..." I respect the sentiment, but have to respectfully disagree... participating here is part of the lives of the participants. It's not like this virtual world happens in virtual time by virtual people using virtual computers. These are real people with real feelings-- and I've always felt that trouble begins when people try not to acknowledge the real emotional investment they make in a virtual community. Conflict inevitably ensues because people do get their feelings hurt and others want to minimize their hurt by saying it's not "real." I speak from personal experience. I have never met anyone here face-to-face, but I do consider a few of them to be friends and I was hurt when untruthful things were believed about me by certain individuals I had counted among those friends. The distrust and lack of loyalty made me feel betrayed. Perhaps some would argue that I should accept this same dictate, that there's no such thing as distrust or disloyalty on the Internet because you can't trust or be loyal to be people you don't really know in the first place. But again, I respectfully disagree.

By saying this, by no means do I endorse the needless drama that some choose to create here and I totally believe that these people take all this too seriously. I'm just saying that those people choose to do this because they are real feelings involved, and right or wrong, they get offended, and then they lash out. A lot of this is due to the prevailing victim mentality in our society, the sense among far too many that it's always someone else's fault, and that the world (or whatever particular social sphere may be involved) owes them something. There are also those among us who are simply manipulators, and they gain pleasure because they feel power from playing games and warping situations according to their desires or advantages.

In regards to another comment above, I am one of those who bowed out and I tried to do so with some measure of dignity, in a way that let the most relevant people know without screaming "look at me! I'm make a statement with my departure!" I stated my reasoning concisely and if anyone chose to reflect on it, then I'm glad, but I don't need to know. We all have egos, and we all enjoy getting those egos boosted. On any social site there are always a few individuals who are more or less "in charge," the de facto leaders of the community. Those leaders are usually in that position because they want to be, because it boosts their egos, and that's fine. Occasionally the position is undesired but the individual is so charismatic s/he assumes that place anyway (See: Season 1; the person I have in mind left about a year ago and that's all I think I need to say). Now I would say everyone knows who is in that position now, and I believe it's by choice, and again, that's fine. Just don't try to say it doesn't matter to you. Because it does-- because to some uncertain degree all this is "real."

I would say the simple answer is not to gossip, spread rumors, or believe them. There are people here who have always operated with their heads proudly above the muck and I admire them. I can't say that I didn't get my head wet; if I hadn't I likely would never have felt compelled to leave. But now that certain troublemakers are departed (for now, anyway) perhaps I can tread lightly here again. I just want to say-- be good to each other. It sounds trite, but it really is worthwhile to follow.
Now I would say everyone knows who is in that position now, and I believe it's by choice, and again, that's fine.

Is this about billie?
by being friendly  
#41 | 1567 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Now I would say everyone knows who is in that position now, and I believe it's by choice, and again, that's fine.

Is this about billie?

[Act II, Scene III:  Fran Drescher laughing in the background ...]

#42 | 1567 days ago

jasonwrites wrote:
 "It's the Internet, not life..." I respect the sentiment, but have to respectfully disagree... participating here is part of the lives of the participants. It's not like this virtual world happens in virtual time by virtual people using virtual computers. These are real people with real feelings-- and I've always felt that trouble begins when people try not to acknowledge the real emotional investment they make in a virtual community. Conflict inevitably ensues because people do get their feelings hurt and others want to minimize their hurt by saying it's not "real." I speak from personal experience. I have never met anyone here face-to-face, but I do consider a few of them to be friends and I was hurt when untruthful things were believed about me by certain individuals I had counted among those friends. The distrust and lack of loyalty made me feel betrayed. Perhaps some would argue that I should accept this same dictate, that there's no such thing as distrust or disloyalty on the Internet because you can't trust or be loyal to be people you don't really know in the first place. But again, I respectfully disagree.

By saying this, by no means do I endorse the needless drama that some choose to create here and I totally believe that these people take all this too seriously. I'm just saying that those people choose to do this because they are real feelings involved, and right or wrong, they get offended, and then they lash out. A lot of this is due to the prevailing victim mentality in our society, the sense among far too many that it's always someone else's fault, and that the world (or whatever particular social sphere may be involved) owes them something. There are also those among us who are simply manipulators, and they gain pleasure because they feel power from playing games and warping situations according to their desires or advantages.

In regards to another comment above, I am one of those who bowed out and I tried to do so with some measure of dignity, in a way that let the most relevant people know without screaming "look at me! I'm make a statement with my departure!" I stated my reasoning concisely and if anyone chose to reflect on it, then I'm glad, but I don't need to know. We all have egos, and we all enjoy getting those egos boosted. On any social site there are always a few individuals who are more or less "in charge," the de facto leaders of the community. Those leaders are usually in that position because they want to be, because it boosts their egos, and that's fine. Occasionally the position is undesired but the individual is so charismatic s/he assumes that place anyway (See: Season 1; the person I have in mind left about a year ago and that's all I think I need to say). Now I would say everyone knows who is in that position now, and I believe it's by choice, and again, that's fine. Just don't try to say it doesn't matter to you. Because it does-- because to some uncertain degree all this is "real."

I would say the simple answer is not to gossip, spread rumors, or believe them. There are people here who have always operated with their heads proudly above the muck and I admire them. I can't say that I didn't get my head wet; if I hadn't I likely would never have felt compelled to leave. But now that certain troublemakers are departed (for now, anyway) perhaps I can tread lightly here again. I just want to say-- be good to each other. It sounds trite, but it really is worthwhile to follow.
 Hi Jason, good to see you again.....
by..  
#43 | 1567 days ago
Nawlins4lyfe (+)

We wanna decorate it in BLACK and GOLD, hang Fleur De Lis' everywhere!!!  Handout free condoms, God knows we don't need anymore Sick Puppies running around the Q ..oh and have all you can drink nights after 6 PM.



Leave your coats at the door please.
#44 | 1567 days ago

RichyMcWiggleSr wrote:

[Act II, Scene III:  Fran Drescher laughing in the background ...]

I'm curious as to why you chose Fran?
by being friendly  
#45 | 1567 days ago
huskerfan_ia (+)

kteacher wrote:
But how would we all know?

Never mind. I don't want to know.
Honor system?

Or some kind of web cam system.
by..  
#46 | 1567 days ago

(Edited by RichyMcWiggleSr)
http://www.youtube.com/v/Zcf-utCWx48&hl=en

Pretty good imitation.
#47 | 1567 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

RichyMcWiggleSr wrote:
I jest thaht I'de remynde yew thet yew miss-misspelled freind, Freind! 

Nice shoes by the way!  (I know this is online, but I'm pretending I can see your "Go ahead and F with me b-pumps!"  LOL)
 lmao, good god wiggly. do you often picture me in pumps?    
#48 | 1567 days ago

I just want Season 1 back!!
by..  
#49 | 1567 days ago

OOR (damn I hate that) but yes, I remember that too..........
by..  
#50 | 1567 days ago
huskerfan_ia (+)

Debi_L wrote:
I just want Season 1 back!!
1,000 respects for you if I could.


Or a smart, possibly a bold....
by..  
#51 | 1567 days ago
huskerfan_ia (+)

Um, who were you when you left?
by..  
#52 | 1567 days ago

huskerfan_ia wrote:
Um, who were you when you left?
Freak'n New Mexico dude.

I like him better as Jack.
by..  
#53 | 1567 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

(Edited by cubsgirl2)
 I left once(in case nobody remembers) but i came back i missed so many people here. 

and Mike I am very glad you came back.
Scott I am very glad you are back.
and Jason get your ass back here. I miss you. 
#54 | 1567 days ago

kteacher wrote:
Freak'n New Mexico dude.

I like him better as Jack.
awww...I think he was better before he was old clint. LOL
by being friendly  
#55 | 1567 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
awww...I think he was better before he was old clint. LOL
Sure.......but how much more if he was saying Brett Atlanta sucked every other post?




(I liked him the same really.----then and now. lol)
by..  
#56 | 1567 days ago
huskerfan_ia (+)

kteacher wrote:
Freak'n New Mexico dude.

I like him better as Jack.
Oh, I remember him, I liked that guy, whatever happened to him?
by..  
#57 | 1567 days ago

huskerfan_ia wrote:
Oh, I remember him, I liked that guy, whatever happened to him?
Uh ......Pit Licker Scott........he's Cactus Jack.................read post #49.
by..  
#58 | 1567 days ago

huskerfan_ia wrote:
Oh, I remember him, I liked that guy, whatever happened to him?
WHOOOSH!
by being friendly  
#59 | 1567 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 I left once(in case nobody remembers) but i came back i missed so many people here. 

and Mike I am very glad you came back.
Scott I am very glad you are back.
and Jason get your ass back here. I miss you. 
I remember you leaving because I wanted you to come back.  A certain other, whose name I won't mention (but it starts with an "H" and rhymes with Tuskerfan_ia), I was hoping would never be heard from again.


#60 | 1567 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 I left once(in case nobody remembers) but i came back i missed so many people here. 

and Mike I am very glad you came back.
Scott I am very glad you are back.
and Jason get your ass back here. I miss you. 
I remember you not being here, but, I didn't know you "left"........ I need to get the FanIQ-gazzette or something.
by..  
#61 | 1567 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

Drummer99 wrote:
I remember you not being here, but, I didn't know you "left"........ I need to get the FanIQ-gazzette or something.
 lol, no this was about oh a year ago I guess I went to another site, and ran my butt back here about 3 weeks later. My computer had to be worked on thats why i was just gone for a few weeks. 
#62 | 1567 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

(Edited by cubsgirl2)
janet011685 wrote:
I remember you leaving because I wanted you to come back.  A certain other, whose name I won't mention (but it starts with an "H" and rhymes with Tuskerfan_ia), I was hoping would never be heard from again.


 Thank you, thats nice to hear. 


#63 | 1567 days ago

(Edited by Drummer99)
cubsgirl2 wrote:
 lol, no this was about oh a year ago I guess I went to another site, and ran my butt back here about 3 weeks later. My computer had to be worked on thats why i was just gone for a few weeks. 
Ah, ok, ... I still need a FanIQ gazzette.
by..  
#64 | 1567 days ago
huskerfan_ia (+)

janet011685 wrote:
I remember you leaving because I wanted you to come back.  A certain other, whose name I won't mention (but it starts with an "H" and rhymes with Tuskerfan_ia), I was hoping would never be heard from again.


I remember that guy, he was pretty cool.  Handsome as he** too. 

Didn't you have a huge crush on him, only to have your advances denied repeatedly in public?

by..  
#65 | 1567 days ago
huskerfan_ia (+)

kteacher wrote:
Uh ......Pit Licker Scott........he's Cactus Jack.................read post #49.
I know, I was just seeing if anyone was paying attention.


by..  
#66 | 1566 days ago

huskerfan_ia wrote:
I remember that guy, he was pretty cool.  Handsome as he** too. 

Didn't you have a huge crush on him, only to have your advances denied repeatedly in public?

No, but I do recall him sending me fake flowers and kissing my ass a lot.  Not that I blame him ... he was a total loser and needed all the friends he could get!




#67 | 1566 days ago

kteacher wrote:
Sure.......but how much more if he was saying Brett Atlanta sucked every other post?




(I liked him the same really.----then and now. lol)
He sucks now.

(I think I liked the old one better because he was quite interesting when i was figuring him out. This dude, I know and he's an ass. LOL.)
by being friendly  
#68 | 1566 days ago



Umm  What are we talking about?
by..  
#69 | 1566 days ago
huskerfan_ia (+)

janet011685 wrote:
No, but I do recall him sending me fake flowers and kissing my ass a lot.  Not that I blame him ... he was a total loser and needed all the friends he could get!




Yeah, you always were in a little denial over your true feelings for him.

by..  
#70 | 1566 days ago

SHUT. IT.
by being friendly  
#71 | 1566 days ago
huskerfan_ia (+)

I like you.

Then and now...

by..  
#72 | 1566 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
gay.
by being friendly  
#73 | 1566 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

huskerfan_ia wrote:
I like you.

Then and now...

 You are such a bromance whore. 
#74 | 1566 days ago
huskerfan_ia (+)

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 You are such a bromance whore. 
You say that like there's something wrong with it...
by..  
#75 | 1566 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

huskerfan_ia wrote:
You say that like there's something wrong with it...
 
#76 | 1566 days ago

huskerfan_ia wrote:
The locker room would be a better place if everyone would show up here naked.
Unfortunately, with that idea, the ones who would (or probably currently are) shouldn't.


(Things that make you go.....  Bleagh!)
#77 | 1566 days ago

I don't know about that. It seems .....I can remember quite the love fest happening in my (once in a blue moon) poll the other day. Of course the comments are gone now, but I remember.
by..  
#78 | 1566 days ago

Probably.


Well....I think you are pretty cool. I mean look at one of the teams listed on your profile.
by..  
#79 | 1566 days ago

(Edited by Drummer99)
That was you? .... I never would have figured that (seriously)..... maybe its Eastwood, one of my fave actors that makes you seem diff.,............... whens that gassette gonna be delivered? wow, trying to keep up with season2 and newbies are actually Q-veteranbies?, and, ......   its confusing.
by..  
#80 | 1566 days ago

Is this sorta like save the planet or are you wondering if there's a stronger CAN of deodorant for the air? 

Paint everything green (put Cleveland's face in the middle and 1000 on all the corners) 
by..  
#81 | 1566 days ago

SickPuppy wrote:
Is this sorta like save the planet or are you wondering if there's a stronger CAN of deodorant for the air? 

Paint everything green (put Cleveland's face in the middle and 1000 on all the corners) 
I don't have my translation book with me.... I have no idea.
by..  
#82 | 1566 days ago

Drummer99 wrote:
I don't have my translation book with me.... I have no idea.
5 demerits for you .    Grover Cleveland is on a $1000 bill ... I'm told that if you ever get your hands on one -- they're worth several thousand more than face value.
by..  
#83 | 1566 days ago

SickPuppy wrote:
5 demerits for you .    Grover Cleveland is on a $1000 bill ... I'm told that if you ever get your hands on one -- they're worth several thousand more than face value.
Woah, I actually wondered if it had to do with Grover, HONEST, I shoulda figured that out. I always dig deeper than I should.
by..  
#84 | 1566 days ago

SickPuppy wrote:
5 demerits for you .    Grover Cleveland is on a $1000 bill ... I'm told that if you ever get your hands on one -- they're worth several thousand more than face value.
Indeed they're worth more, since they were taken out of Circulation over 40 yrs ago. I haven't seen one in about 25 years.
by..  
#85 | 1566 days ago

A tip ppl, they say buy Gold, of course they do... but, actually buy Silver, as much as you possibly can. Go on and talk ppl, sorry, I'm just trying to help ppl out and stuff. I really am.
by..  
#86 | 1566 days ago

I don't remember you too well from before I left, but I enjoyed you when I returned, and you keep me laughing since you returned. By the way when are we going to cyber again, maybe you will call me this time, a$$hole!
by..  
#87 | 1566 days ago

huskerfan_ia wrote:
I like you.

Then and now...

 Awww how sweet...Scott found someone to replace his last bromance!
#88 | 1566 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
richard_cranium wrote:
I don't remember you too well from before I left, but I enjoyed you when I returned, and you keep me laughing since you returned. By the way when are we going to cyber again, maybe you will call me this time, a$$hole!
by being friendly  
#89 | 1566 days ago

Cali_Kat wrote:
 Awww how sweet...Scott found someone to replace his last bromance!
but he has competition. LOL
by being friendly  
#90 | 1566 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
but he has competition. LOL
 Yeah I see that...we should have everyone vote on who should be Cactus_Jack's new bromance 
#91 | 1566 days ago

 I didn't really know you well as NMBoyz.....but I like Cactus Jack (sometimes except when you post bathtub pictures!)
#92 | 1566 days ago
huskerfan_ia (+)

richard_cranium wrote:
I don't remember you too well from before I left, but I enjoyed you when I returned, and you keep me laughing since you returned. By the way when are we going to cyber again, maybe you will call me this time, a$$hole!
Jealous...
by..  
#93 | 1566 days ago

Cali_Kat wrote:
 Yeah I see that...we should have everyone vote on who should be Cactus_Jack's new bromance 
i think so.
by being friendly  
#94 | 1566 days ago

We weren't talking about your heart.....
#95 | 1566 days ago
huskerfan_ia (+)

by..  
#96 | 1566 days ago

 Please never put those two things together...Magic and well you know....
#97 | 1566 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

 Billie, how do you think it should be fixed? Any suggestions of your own? 
#98 | 1566 days ago

That's alright sir, I gave him one of mine.

There'll be a bonus respect offered to him if he can present the Fool card in that tarot deck.
#99 | 1566 days ago

ditto...for both of you. So glad both of you (jerks) are back.
by being friendly  
#100 | 1566 days ago

ummm...out of sight, out of mind!
by being friendly  
#101 | 1566 days ago

I THINK LOCKER ROOM IS LIKE A VERY GOOD FOOD, E LITTLE OF SPICE, PEPPER, SALT, CHILI, HUMOR, FUN, A DROP OF SERIUSLY, GOOD POLLS, GOOD POST AND ALL THE Q COOKING .-AND A LITTLE OF THIS .- LOVE Q
by..  
#102 | 1566 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 I left once(in case nobody remembers) but i came back i missed so many people here. 

and Mike I am very glad you came back.
Scott I am very glad you are back.
and Jason get your ass back here. I miss you. 
i REMEMBER U LEAVING ONCE...THEN COMING BACK AS CUBSGIRL1...THEN LEAVING...AND NOW CUBSGIRL2...i JUST THOUGHT IT WAS YER cOMMODORE 64 PUTER
by being friendly  
#103 | 1566 days ago

I too agree with Jason. We are the same people here and in everyday life. Because of the insulation afforded by the internet, actions and reactions may be over the top and uninhibited. In the heat of the moment things might be said with total disregard for other peoples feelings and consequences. But then tomorrow comes. Hurt and consequences happen online also. Some people are more sensative than others. Some people are more calous than others. Gossip pretty much always causes problems but it is very easy to be drawn into. I haven't been here very long, and to be honest I don't know how all of you keep up with everything that is going on. I do enjoy following along, even if I rarely put my 2 cents in. There is a diverse, wild , funny, outspoken, intelligent and at times sick bunch of people here, to name a few of your attributes. But I also see a bunch of caring friends here. In everyday life both our friends and ourselves don't always do or say the right things. But I have learned that you have to understand this. A friend is still your friend when they do the wrong thing. It's everything not just one thing. Most of all I know leaving is almost always NOT the thing to do. It is ok to go for a bit, but don't let someones actions take something away that you like. You just hurt yourself and those that you do call friends.
   It is what it is. I know what not to do but I don't have any other solutions. I really can't believe that you might consider abandoning this "Locker Room". There are many more good than bad here. Besides the occasional jerk just make the rest of you seem better. JK
by being friendly  
#104 | 1566 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

llorionll wrote:
I too agree with Jason. We are the same people here and in everyday life. Because of the insulation afforded by the internet, actions and reactions may be over the top and uninhibited. In the heat of the moment things might be said with total disregard for other peoples feelings and consequences. But then tomorrow comes. Hurt and consequences happen online also. Some people are more sensative than others. Some people are more calous than others. Gossip pretty much always causes problems but it is very easy to be drawn into. I haven't been here very long, and to be honest I don't know how all of you keep up with everything that is going on. I do enjoy following along, even if I rarely put my 2 cents in. There is a diverse, wild , funny, outspoken, intelligent and at times sick bunch of people here, to name a few of your attributes. But I also see a bunch of caring friends here. In everyday life both our friends and ourselves don't always do or say the right things. But I have learned that you have to understand this. A friend is still your friend when they do the wrong thing. It's everything not just one thing. Most of all I know leaving is almost always NOT the thing to do. It is ok to go for a bit, but don't let someones actions take something away that you like. You just hurt yourself and those that you do call friends.
   It is what it is. I know what not to do but I don't have any other solutions. I really can't believe that you might consider abandoning this "Locker Room". There are many more good than bad here. Besides the occasional jerk just make the rest of you seem better. JK
 and dont forget I'm the nice one. 
#105 | 1566 days ago

And the most beautiful!
by being friendly  
#106 | 1566 days ago

MIAMI!!! I knew Lebron wasn't going to the Knicks.
by being friendly  
#107 | 1566 days ago

Don't worry Cactus_Jack.  I've got your back.  Us guys have to stick together.  These women can be brutal.
#108 | 1566 days ago
huskerfan_ia (+)

Oddfool wrote:
That's alright sir, I gave him one of mine.

There'll be a bonus respect offered to him if he can present the Fool card in that tarot deck.
You mean this guy?



And what happened to my midget magician pic?  I don't see it anymore...
by..  
#109 | 1566 days ago

huskerfan_ia wrote:
You mean this guy?



And what happened to my midget magician pic?  I don't see it anymore...

it's still there.

by being friendly  
#110 | 1566 days ago

huskerfan_ia wrote:
You mean this guy?



And what happened to my midget magician pic?  I don't see it anymore...
The Fool is the spirit in search of experience. He represents the mystical cleverness bereft of reason within us, the childlike ability to tune into the inner workings of the world. The sun shining behind him represents the divine nature of the Fool's wisdom and exuberance, holy madness or 'crazy wisdom'. On his back are all the possessions he might need. In his hand there is a flower, showing his appreciation of beauty. He is frequently accompanied by a dog, sometimes seen as his animal desires, sometimes as the call of the "real world", nipping at his heels and distracting him. He is seemingly unconcerned that he is standing on a precipice, apparently about to step off.
#111 | 1566 days ago
huskerfan_ia (+)

Oddfool wrote:
The Fool is the spirit in search of experience. He represents the mystical cleverness bereft of reason within us, the childlike ability to tune into the inner workings of the world. The sun shining behind him represents the divine nature of the Fool's wisdom and exuberance, holy madness or 'crazy wisdom'. On his back are all the possessions he might need. In his hand there is a flower, showing his appreciation of beauty. He is frequently accompanied by a dog, sometimes seen as his animal desires, sometimes as the call of the "real world", nipping at his heels and distracting him. He is seemingly unconcerned that he is standing on a precipice, apparently about to step off.
Dude sounds like me...
by..  
#112 | 1566 days ago
NorseHeathen (+)

Ahhhhh, quit beating behind the bush.......just kick out all those antagonistic heathen baastards.
#113 | 1566 days ago
huskerfan_ia (+)

NorseHeathen wrote:
Ahhhhh, quit beating behind the bush.......just kick out all those antagonistic heathen baastards.
But we like you. 
by..  
#114 | 1566 days ago
huskerfan_ia (+)

Dear Mr Cactus, aka NMbozyfan, aka doucheboat.

Thanks for your kind accolades. I'll have you know that the people with the gold star have been informed of my dissatisfaction relating to the numbers and types of said accolades allowed on this site since the advent of Season II.

I will consider your comment an accolade and thank you for your correspondence regarding this matter.

Regards,
huskerfan_ia, aka huskerfan_ia
by..  
#115 | 1566 days ago
NorseHeathen (+)

huskerfan_ia wrote:
But we like you. 
It's great to see you Scott!
#116 | 1566 days ago
huskerfan_ia (+)

NorseHeathen wrote:
It's great to see you Scott!
Likewise Kjartan!
by..  
#117 | 1566 days ago

I am okay with the amount we get a day....but with Scott, Mike, and Kevin back, the per person number may need to be increased to at least 8...Good God, you idiots crack me up.
by being friendly  
#118 | 1562 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 Billie, how do you think it should be fixed? Any suggestions of your own? 
Good people are coming back... you must be doing something nice.
So you have to continue with what is here now, but be sensitive with the concerns and suggestions of credible people..
those who truly care about the site (i deeply believe you know who they are)
I could say we need additonal funny educational polls from responsible pollsters
And be lenient with those who are trying to come up with something to entertain members
In my own opinion.... we should be a bit nicer to newbies ( if they really are new)
An online chatroom would be nice.

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
If you could change any team name
Asked by Kenne | Locker Room, Entertainment | 1 questions asked 10/08/14
6 opinions | 8 comments | Last by huskerdoug2009
Whatchya Gonna Do?
Asked by rockysnappyduke | Locker Room, Entertainment | 1 questions asked 04/24/12
23 opinions | 28 comments | Last by KSbengals99
What's on the itinerary?
Asked by rockysnappyduke | Locker Room, Entertainment | 6 questions asked 07/01/13
132 opinions | 14 comments | Last by KSbengals99
Emile Presents **Thong Of The Year**
Asked by demiled | Locker Room, Entertainment | 1 questions asked 05/27/12
36 opinions | 43 comments | Last by KSbengals99
F/E 10/19-20
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
9 opinions | 23 comments | Last by kteacher