Skip to Next Poll »
16
Q Roast of Kantwistaye

Q Roast of Kantwistaye Photo

This week we gather to honor and bash another Mod. Mike is one of the younger members of the Q, probably why I have heard him called Baby Mod. Mike lives in Wisconsin, works as an intern for a politician, works for money at a Fazoli's and loves rap and Taylor Swift. It appears he is more indecisive than Brett Favre during an NFL off season. I have heard Mike called a Respect hoarder, I don't see evidence of this. Maybe Mike is just picky with what gets his Respects and then again maybe Mr_Rogers was really a member of Mensa.

Mike follows The University of Wisconsin, their greatest sports accomplishment has been blowing the opportunity at landing both Bo Schembechler and Bobby Knight. He enjoys NASCAR and is a fan of Jeff Gordon. He enjoys Indy Car and is a fan of Marco Andretti, shouldn't he actually be a Dale Earnhardt Jr fan. I mean really no one would care about either one if it wasn't for their last names. When was the last time Andretti actually won a race, probably was about the same time as when Favre made a decision and stuck to it. He watches the Green Bay Packers, I can't think of anything mean to say here. So I will just point out that they had to have the help of the Arizona Cardinals to make the playoffs. That is like asking me for help on a spelling test. Sure I might be useful once in a while, but odds are you are just screwed. Finally he is a Brewers fan, excluding Robin Yount I can't think of a good thing about the Brewers. Prince Fielder has to be the fattest vegetarian ever, really what is that guy doing dipping his veggies in lard before he eats them.

Enjoy yourselves kids and remember to follow the CoC, and have fun.

| Closed on 07/25/10 at 11:45PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Numeric Input Opinion Poll
16 Fans
Question
132.1881. Q Roast of Kantwistaye

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#25 | 1471 days ago

"Black Mike" is probably the only student going to univ. with the help of the United Negro College Fund that secretly wishes he had a mullet and a Jeff Gordon "FatHead" in his dorm room. The really weird thing is that his Low Low has a gun rack and a sticker of Calvin peeing on a Ford logo on the rear window. I'd REFUDIATE his allegiance to the Democratic Party, but he is just as "black & white" as the Prez. I need to get him some of my Mulatto Supremacist literature (Aryan Nation of Islam) and have him start a cheese head chapter up there on campus.
514  
  
47 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1471 days ago

c'mon, you gotta cut the guy some slack.  he doesn't know the meaning of snobbish.  he doesn't know the meaning of disloyal. he doesn't know the meaning of unsportsmanlike.  he doesn't know the meaning of rude, crude or uncouth.  come to think of it, there aren't a lot of words he DOES know  the meaning of. 
69  
#2 | 1471 days ago

WISAC1 wrote:
c'mon, you gotta cut the guy some slack.  he doesn't know the meaning of snobbish.  he doesn't know the meaning of disloyal. he doesn't know the meaning of unsportsmanlike.  he doesn't know the meaning of rude, crude or uncouth.  come to think of it, there aren't a lot of words he DOES know  the meaning of. 
Are you talking about Mike or Favre? Cause I would bet Favre can give you the meaning of some of those words, he did go to college.
22  
#3 | 1471 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
Are you talking about Mike or Favre? Cause I would bet Favre can give you the meaning of some of those words, he did go to college.
college didn't teach brett how to spell his name correctly.
69  
#4 | 1471 days ago

WISAC1 wrote:
c'mon, you gotta cut the guy some slack.  he doesn't know the meaning of snobbish.  he doesn't know the meaning of disloyal. he doesn't know the meaning of unsportsmanlike.  he doesn't know the meaning of rude, crude or uncouth.  come to think of it, there aren't a lot of words he DOES know  the meaning of. 
That's rude ... like it's JUST vocabulary where he is lacking.  You can fit all he doesn't know in an area the size of New Zealand.  
#5 | 1471 days ago

I really hope he enjoyed the Lakers winning the title last year because it isn't going to happen again for a long time.  Other than that, I don't have anything too harsh for him...other then the Packers suck and will be lucky to finish 3rd in the division this year. 
#6 | 1471 days ago

I think he just needs something wholesome to think about while kneeling under a desk "servicing" the politicians he works for.  Taylor Swift is his happy place.
#7 | 1471 days ago

your name befuddles my mind and sometimes your picture is so small i can't even see what it is!

...oh it burns, doesn't it....tsssssssssssssssssssssss
#8 | 1471 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
your name befuddles my mind and sometimes your picture is so small i can't even see what it is!

...oh it burns, doesn't it....tsssssssssssssssssssssss
and his well-thought out political posts are sooooooooooooooooooooooo  poindexter-ish. I mean please------------lies and repeating what's said on Fox-News is sooooooooooooooooooo the way to debate issues.
13  
#9 | 1471 days ago

Timeout ... didn't we say we weren't roasting the kids?

Roast Faux Pas.  
#10 | 1471 days ago
huskerfan_ia (+)

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
your name befuddles my mind and sometimes your picture is so small i can't even see what it is!

...oh it burns, doesn't it....tsssssssssssssssssssssss
Say 'can't we stay'.

Took me about 6 months to figure it out....




as for the roast.
I got nuthin...
#11 | 1471 days ago

huskerfan_ia wrote:
Say 'can't we stay'.

Took me about 6 months to figure it out....




as for the roast.
I got nuthin...
Too bad it's not "can't we stay".  (I thought it was for a long time, too.)
It's actually Kanye (West) and Twista, all mashed up and intertwined stupidly.  Roast away.  You're welcome.
#12 | 1471 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

 Humm, what can I say about mike, 





Crap. 
8  
#13 | 1471 days ago

Am I the only one who pictures Mike as the token white guy in a rap video with his glass of Cristal and his politician boss being all stuffy with girls bouncing their asses in his face?
#14 | 1471 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
Am I the only one who pictures Mike as the token white guy in a rap video with his glass of Cristal and his politician boss being all stuffy with girls bouncing their asses in his face?
Not now that you said it.  
Trying to look "down" with a sideways Yankees hat, but still wearing Chinos and a rugby shirt from Banana Republic.
#15 | 1471 days ago

(Edited by The_Real_Stoney)
janet011685 wrote:
Not now that you said it.  
Trying to look "down" with a sideways Yankees hat, but still wearing Chinos and a rugby shirt from Banana Republic.
and don't forget the giant white sunglasses
#16 | 1471 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
and don't forget the giant white sunglasses
And probably boat shoes ... with no socks.  
#17 | 1471 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
Am I the only one who pictures Mike as the token white guy in a rap video with his glass of Cristal and his politician boss being all stuffy with girls bouncing their asses in his face?
No.

There isn't a day gone by that I don't picture him as the dude in Offspring's video Pretty Fly for a White Guy.
13  
#18 | 1471 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
And probably boat shoes ... with no socks.  
or Kobe Air Force Ones
#19 | 1471 days ago

kteacher wrote:
No.

There isn't a day gone by that I don't picture him as the dude in Offspring's video Pretty Fly for a White Guy.
Bingo
#20 | 1471 days ago

you gotta give the guy credit though, it's gotta be tough going to a second job after smuggling coke and tranny prostitutes during the day to the state capital
#21 | 1471 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
you gotta give the guy credit though, it's gotta be tough going to a second job after smuggling coke and tranny prostitutes during the day to the state capital
Plus, can you imagine the pale, poorly dressed, slamhound trannies they must have in Wisconsin?  

No wonder dude thinks Taylor Swift is a 10.
#22 | 1471 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
Plus, can you imagine the pale, poorly dressed, slamhound trannies they must have in Wisconsin?  

No wonder dude thinks Taylor Swift is a 10.
I imagine Brooks Bollinger in a short skirt and halter top
#23 | 1471 days ago

I thought his name was pronounced Kansas twist da and he was from Kan. not Wis. 
11  
#24 | 1471 days ago
huskerfan_ia (+)

janet011685 wrote:
Too bad it's not "can't we stay".  (I thought it was for a long time, too.)
It's actually Kanye (West) and Twista, all mashed up and intertwined stupidly.  Roast away.  You're welcome.
I'm sticking with my version, because if I go with yours, I don't know how to pronounce it.

ps. What happened to Navy Wife, she seemed nice....
#25 | 1471 days ago

"Black Mike" is probably the only student going to univ. with the help of the United Negro College Fund that secretly wishes he had a mullet and a Jeff Gordon "FatHead" in his dorm room. The really weird thing is that his Low Low has a gun rack and a sticker of Calvin peeing on a Ford logo on the rear window. I'd REFUDIATE his allegiance to the Democratic Party, but he is just as "black & white" as the Prez. I need to get him some of my Mulatto Supremacist literature (Aryan Nation of Islam) and have him start a cheese head chapter up there on campus.
514  
#26 | 1471 days ago

huskerfan_ia wrote:
I'm sticking with my version, because if I go with yours, I don't know how to pronounce it.

ps. What happened to Navy Wife, she seemed nice....
Fine, go on and look like an idiot ... you wear it well.  

PS - don't ask me, but I think that she thinks that I have some say in the goings-on around here ... sorely mistaken, obviously, otherwise your ass would have been gone LONG ago.  
#27 | 1470 days ago

 Janet and Stoney played their posts off each so well its as if it was planned.  Probably came up during one of their "chats".
#28 | 1470 days ago

kantwistaye wrote:
 Janet and Stoney played their posts off each so well its as if it was planned.  Probably came up during one of their "chats".
Well it was only natural you'd come up ... we were talking about the pros of sterilization procedures and you popped into both of our heads at once.

Now sit back, have another Zima, and enjoy the Roast, "brah".  
#29 | 1470 days ago

87  
#30 | 1470 days ago

87  
#31 | 1470 days ago

There's Black People In Wisconsin?

Posted in the Milwaukee Forum

 and by "people", they meant "person" because there is only black Mike.

87  
#32 | 1470 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
she's the reason for the tear drops on my guitars....why won't she just open her damn eyes?
#33 | 1470 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
Well it was only natural you'd come up ... we were talking about the pros of sterilization procedures and you popped into both of our heads at once.

Now sit back, have another Zima, and enjoy the Roast, "brah".  
I suppose you would have to consider all your options including sterilization. We don't need another Children of the Corn internet baby.
#34 | 1470 days ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLkIB5l-OlM&feature=related
#35 | 1470 days ago

kantwistaye wrote:
I suppose you would have to consider all your options including sterilization. We don't need another Children of the Corn internet baby.
Jealous you didn't get to have a cyber-baby with a younger woman?  Then again, any younger than Baby Mod and you'd have to meet her  at Romper Room.
#36 | 1470 days ago

kantwistaye wrote:
I suppose you would have to consider all your options including sterilization. We don't need another Children of the Corn internet baby.
SNAP!
87  
#37 | 1470 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
SNAP!
Save it for MY roast ... jerks.

 
#38 | 1470 days ago

kantwistaye wrote:
I suppose you would have to consider all your options including sterilization. We don't need another Children of the Corn internet baby.
That's why we're focusing our efforts more now in the area of genetic engineering.. if you're gonna do it you might as well do it right, am I correct?
#39 | 1470 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
That's why we're focusing our efforts more now in the area of genetic engineering.. if you're gonna do it you might as well do it right, am I correct?
Yes, because the natural way of cut and paste was only mildly successful.
87  
#40 | 1470 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
I imagine Brooks Bollinger in a short skirt and halter top
oh, you've seen the photo shoot?
69  
#41 | 1470 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Yes, because the natural way of cut and paste was only mildly successful.
it's like testing the waters without real responsibilities
#42 | 1470 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
Save it for MY roast ... jerks.

 
Oh, there's always gonna be enough ammo left in chamber for that. Like ALL-WAYS! LMAO! Geezus, I'm hyper-giddy just thinking about a J-roast.


/breathes into paper bag, lays down
514  
#43 | 1470 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
Oh, there's always gonna be enough ammo left in chamber for that. Like ALL-WAYS! LMAO! Geezus, I'm hyper-giddy just thinking about a J-roast.


/breathes into paper bag, lays down
Might need more than the standard week that these things are getting.  


PS - Dickhead, umm, can we get a heads-up on who's getting roasted the next week or something?  We need time to prepare in order to properly roast.  Let's get on top of that, shall we?
#44 | 1470 days ago

(Edited by richard_cranium)
janet011685 wrote:
Might need more than the standard week that these things are getting.  


PS - Dickhead, umm, can we get a heads-up on who's getting roasted the next week or something?  We need time to prepare in order to properly roast.  Let's get on top of that, shall we?
Well I was tinking I was gonna roast a female and preferably a non mod. You might just be the perfect choice. What does everyone else think? And should I roast the other half of the Q couple at the same time, or just J?
22  
#45 | 1470 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
Well I was tinking I was gonna roast a female and preferably a non mod. You might just be the perfect choice. What does everyone else think? And should I roast the other half of the Q couple at the same time, or just J?


Um, if it IS me, you can't combine Roastees. 
I'm sure he'll want his very own eventually.  Plus, I'm SURE I'll be getting sh*t about him on mine anyway, and vice-versa.
#46 | 1470 days ago

janet011685 wrote:


Um, if it IS me, you can't combine Roastees. 
I'm sure he'll want his very own eventually.  Plus, I'm SURE I'll be getting sh*t about him on mine anyway, and vice-versa.
true.. I'll probably be one of the ones giving you sh*t about me
#47 | 1461 days ago


Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
F/E 7/28
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
9 opinions | 22 comments | Last by Debi_L
start spreadin' the new black
Asked by ms_hippie_queen | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 05/21/14
6 opinions | 11 comments | Last by kobe_lova
7-28 FanIQ Summertime Poll in Review
Asked by hclcdestin | Locker Room, FanIQ | 5 questions asked Yesterday
10 opinions | 1 comment | Last by Jess
F/E 7/25
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/25/14
7 opinions | 15 comments | Last by Cali_Kat
F/E 7/24
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/24/14
6 opinions | 23 comments | Last by woody050681