Skip to Next Poll »
11
I Need a Date!!!
 So here I am bitching about my lack of social life.  Women around pissing me off with what they say vs. what they do.  Then I see an article on yahoo about the top places for singles.  Raleigh didn't make the top 30, even though it's been on that list recently.  So Q'ers, I'm listing the top 30 in order.  Give me your top 5 of places, and why.  I have lived around the country in many different areas, visited a lot more.  Convince me that I need to improve your singles area.  I Need a Date!!! Photo
Featured by: Anthonyg7575 at 7/20/10 8:41AM
| Closed on 08/18/10 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Opinion List
Rank31 FansAvg (1st)
1.Las Vegas 1.7 (6)
2.Miami1.2 (2)
3.Honolulu1.1 (1)
4.New Orleans1.0 (2)
5.Chicago1.0 (4)
Also receiving votes:Nashville0.9 (4)
San Diego0.9 (2)
New York0.8
Atlanta0.7 (2)
Los Angeles0.6
Seattle0.5 (2)
Orlando0.5 (1)
Austin0.5
Houston0.5 (1)
Kansas City0.5
Charleston, SC0.4 (1)
San Francisco0.4
Dallas/Ft. Worth0.3
Denver0.3
Philadelphia0.3 (1)
Minneapolis/St. Paul0.2
San Antonio0.2
Phoenix/Scottdale0.2 (1)
Providence, RI0.2 (1)
Portland, OR0.1
Washington, D.C.0.1

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#9 | 1370 days ago

Dave, you can tell by my list that you need a southern woman.  Here's a few reasons why:
  • She will never complain about your spit cups being left around the house.  Mainly because she will be sharing most of them with you.
  • You will save money on your insurance.  She won't use dental because she probably won't have more than 4 teeth.
  • Since her family tree doesn't fork, you will seem like a foreigner to her.  You'll be exotic!!
  • You'll never starve.  Even if the fridge is empty, she will go out and find some road kill and make it taste like Thanksgiving dinner.
  • As long as wrestling and NASCAR are on tv every once and a while, she will never complain whenever you watch sports.
  • Two words for you:  Span-Dex.
  • Anything bigger than a double-wide will seem like a mansion to her.  Dave, she's going to think that you're Donald Trump.

That's all I've got for now.  You can thank me later.
1. Atlanta  2. Nashville  3. New Orleans  4. Austin  5. Dallas/Ft. Worth  
  
51 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1370 days ago

Gotta have a Southern gal; we all are proud of our "hospitality"! Especialy them there single ones. Just don't find none of them crazies that seem to be on here lately. They say NY is the city that never sleeps? (whoever they are) but here in Nashville, it's more than just country music. We know how to get down and dirty, and classy all at the same time. The party never stops..
1. Nashville  2. Houston  3. Miami  4.   5.   
#2 | 1370 days ago

Dave have you met JimBobCooter yet, he was looking for a date the other day also.

I chose Las Vegas because there are women from all over the US and World visiting Vegas on a daily basis. You can go there and meet someone different and a different place everyday. Some of these ladies simply require a nice conversation and a few drinks, some require cash. The decision is entirely up to you as to whom you chose.

1. Las Vegas   2. Honolulu  3. Miami  4. New York  5. Chicago  
#3 | 1370 days ago

 This is tough for me.  As I've said i been to a lot of great places.

Nashville:  Halfway between my kids and home, lots of sports and close to the other major sports.  Good music, and country music.

Chicago:  Great Pizza, All the sports.  A little cold, but I can handle that.

KC:  Close to home, most of the sports.  Very knowledgeable of the area.

Seattle:  Where I was born, all the major sports.  I love the area.

DC:  My favorite city in the US, so much to always do.  Close to lots of everything else on the east coast.  Close to kids.
1. Nashville  2. Chicago  3. Kansas City  4. Seattle  5. Washington, D.C.  
#4 | 1370 days ago

You gotta go north of the border.
#5 | 1370 days ago

hockey54 wrote:
You gotta go north of the border.
I'll second that. Here's the tip of our iceberg. (pun intended)
1. Miami  2. Atlanta  3. New Orleans  4. Las Vegas   5. San Antonio  
#6 | 1370 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
I'll second that. Here's the tip of our iceberg. (pun intended)
 should i be impressed they found 10? 

I don't care where they are from, I want to know where they are at.  
1. Nashville  2. Chicago  3. Kansas City  4. Seattle  5. Washington, D.C.  
#7 | 1370 days ago

I just picked places I liked with Los Angeles being picked for the county.


Good Luck.
1. Las Vegas   2. Los Angeles  3. San Diego  4. Honolulu  5. Seattle  
#8 | 1370 days ago

hskrdave wrote:
 should i be impressed they found 10? 

I don't care where they are from, I want to know where they are at.  
L.A. it is!
1. Miami  2. Atlanta  3. New Orleans  4. Las Vegas   5. San Antonio  
#9 | 1370 days ago

Dave, you can tell by my list that you need a southern woman.  Here's a few reasons why:
  • She will never complain about your spit cups being left around the house.  Mainly because she will be sharing most of them with you.
  • You will save money on your insurance.  She won't use dental because she probably won't have more than 4 teeth.
  • Since her family tree doesn't fork, you will seem like a foreigner to her.  You'll be exotic!!
  • You'll never starve.  Even if the fridge is empty, she will go out and find some road kill and make it taste like Thanksgiving dinner.
  • As long as wrestling and NASCAR are on tv every once and a while, she will never complain whenever you watch sports.
  • Two words for you:  Span-Dex.
  • Anything bigger than a double-wide will seem like a mansion to her.  Dave, she's going to think that you're Donald Trump.

That's all I've got for now.  You can thank me later.
1. Atlanta  2. Nashville  3. New Orleans  4. Austin  5. Dallas/Ft. Worth  
#10 | 1370 days ago

My list is random, most of places I've lived or planning on seeing.
1. Phoenix/Scottdale  2. Kansas City  3. Charleston, SC  4. Minneapolis/St. Paul  5. Chicago  
#11 | 1370 days ago

It depends on what you're looking for... In my opinion from my experience, and in no particular order

Chicago - Probably the greatest place if you're a single guy... Midwest women from smaller towns who move to teh big city after college and are eager to experience the life they couldn't on the farm..
Montreal - The hottest collection of women I've ever seen dancing for tips.. The girls in the city aren't bas as well
California - A lot of beautiful women who are really into themselves and/or materialistic.. Damn you Madonna for corrupting a generation of potential ex-wives
Pacific Northwest - hard to tell, it rained the entire week I was in Seattle
Colorado - A mix of California bitchiness, Texas hostility, and Hippiness.. It's hit or miss, but actually pretty nice.. But there's a lot of competition amongst the fellas. They don't call in "Menver" for nothing
East Coast (midatlantic up through New England) - A wide variety, probably not difficult to find a hot one, but you have to deal with the fact that they're probably an a$$hole or will drug and rob you
1. Chicago  2. Denver  3. Minneapolis/St. Paul  4. New York  5. San Diego  
#12 | 1370 days ago

tpowell25 wrote:
Dave, you can tell by my list that you need a southern woman.  Here's a few reasons why:
  • She will never complain about your spit cups being left around the house.  Mainly because she will be sharing most of them with you.
  • You will save money on your insurance.  She won't use dental because she probably won't have more than 4 teeth.
  • Since her family tree doesn't fork, you will seem like a foreigner to her.  You'll be exotic!!
  • You'll never starve.  Even if the fridge is empty, she will go out and find some road kill and make it taste like Thanksgiving dinner.
  • As long as wrestling and NASCAR are on tv every once and a while, she will never complain whenever you watch sports.
  • Two words for you:  Span-Dex.
  • Anything bigger than a double-wide will seem like a mansion to her.  Dave, she's going to think that you're Donald Trump.

That's all I've got for now.  You can thank me later.
 the best reason for or against dating a southern woman.

much appreciated Tom.
1. Nashville  2. Chicago  3. Kansas City  4. Seattle  5. Washington, D.C.  
#13 | 1370 days ago

5.  Washington, D.C. - this was my special shout-out to the homo-persuasion ... used to be San Fran all the way, but how YOU doin' D.C.?  All taking over as the #1 homoriffic city in the nation.  Awl-roiiiit.

4.  Seattle - I figure, with all the rain, wtf else do these people have to do but date/have sex/drink Starbucks (first date potential there)/take anti-depressants?

3.  New Orleans - if you can't find a date during Mardi Gras, then you need to dab on some eye shadow and head for #5.

2.  Miami - my friend used to live down there and it was a hot damn sexy singles scene mess.

1.  Honolulu - because, even if you CAN'T find a date, ummm, you're in Hawaii ... quit bitching!
1. Honolulu  2. Miami  3. New Orleans  4. Seattle  5. Washington, D.C.  
#14 | 1370 days ago

well east coast girls are hip...but ya canot beat the west..the west is best in every way...great weather,,,great friendly people, lots to do...ocens lakes sports, you name it you can do it in  3 hour radius in calif/ nevada.......you can have a taste of city without living in it.....and of course did i mention the girls??  california girls......the best of all worlds!!! i have extra bedrooms if you ever want to take a test drive!
#15 | 1370 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
It depends on what you're looking for... In my opinion from my experience, and in no particular order

Chicago - Probably the greatest place if you're a single guy... Midwest women from smaller towns who move to teh big city after college and are eager to experience the life they couldn't on the farm..
Montreal - The hottest collection of women I've ever seen dancing for tips.. The girls in the city aren't bas as well
California - A lot of beautiful women who are really into themselves and/or materialistic.. Damn you Madonna for corrupting a generation of potential ex-wives
Pacific Northwest - hard to tell, it rained the entire week I was in Seattle
Colorado - A mix of California bitchiness, Texas hostility, and Hippiness.. It's hit or miss, but actually pretty nice.. But there's a lot of competition amongst the fellas. They don't call in "Menver" for nothing
East Coast (midatlantic up through New England) - A wide variety, probably not difficult to find a hot one, but you have to deal with the fact that they're probably an a$$hole or will drug and rob you

 
1. Honolulu  2. Miami  3. New Orleans  4. Seattle  5. Washington, D.C.  
#16 | 1370 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
It depends on what you're looking for... In my opinion from my experience, and in no particular order

Chicago - Probably the greatest place if you're a single guy... Midwest women from smaller towns who move to teh big city after college and are eager to experience the life they couldn't on the farm..
Montreal - The hottest collection of women I've ever seen dancing for tips.. The girls in the city aren't bas as well
California - A lot of beautiful women who are really into themselves and/or materialistic.. Damn you Madonna for corrupting a generation of potential ex-wives
Pacific Northwest - hard to tell, it rained the entire week I was in Seattle
Colorado - A mix of California bitchiness, Texas hostility, and Hippiness.. It's hit or miss, but actually pretty nice.. But there's a lot of competition amongst the fellas. They don't call in "Menver" for nothing
East Coast (midatlantic up through New England) - A wide variety, probably not difficult to find a hot one, but you have to deal with the fact that they're probably an a$$hole or will drug and rob you
1. Las Vegas   2. Los Angeles  3. San Diego  4. Honolulu  5. Seattle  
#17 | 1370 days ago

(Edited by The_Real_Stoney)
janet011685 wrote:

 
what's that look for?


1. Chicago  2. Denver  3. Minneapolis/St. Paul  4. New York  5. San Diego  
#18 | 1370 days ago

From what I know about you, you do need a southern woman. The women outnumber the men in Atlanta, so there's one immediate advantage.

That is all.
1. Atlanta  2. Miami  3. Nashville  4. Houston  5. Honolulu  
#19 | 1370 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
what's that look for?


Oh nothing, just relax and let the drugs take effect.
1. Honolulu  2. Miami  3. New Orleans  4. Seattle  5. Washington, D.C.  
#20 | 1370 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

  wow.  
1. Chicago  2. Houston  3. New Orleans  4. Charleston, SC  5. Minneapolis/St. Paul  
#21 | 1370 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
Oh nothing, just relax and let the drugs take effect.
a$$hole
1. Chicago  2. Denver  3. Minneapolis/St. Paul  4. New York  5. San Diego  
#22 | 1370 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

(Edited by cubsgirl2)
 Well I picked Chicago of course. It really is a cool town to be single in. And not to mention all the extras it has to offer. (softball with a 16 inch ball and no glove.) 

But let me tell you about Aurora, Mo.
It has a man women ratio of about 1 man to every 15 women.
And it has a drive in, that's right a drive in. Wow how can you say no to that? 

1. Chicago  2. Houston  3. New Orleans  4. Charleston, SC  5. Minneapolis/St. Paul  
#23 | 1370 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
From what I know about you, you do need a southern woman. The women outnumber the men in Atlanta, so there's one immediate advantage.

That is all.
 what do you know about me that screams "southern woman"?
1. Nashville  2. Chicago  3. Kansas City  4. Seattle  5. Washington, D.C.  
#24 | 1370 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 Well I picked Chicago of course. It really is a cool town to be single in. And not to mention all the extras it has to offer. (softball with a 16 inch ball and no glove.) 

But let me tell you about Aurora, Mo.
It has a man women ratio of about 1 man to every 15 women.
And it has a drive in, that's right a drive in. Wow how can you say no to that? 

 It's Misery.  Don't need a woman who is always asking me to show her how it's done...
1. Nashville  2. Chicago  3. Kansas City  4. Seattle  5. Washington, D.C.  
#25 | 1370 days ago

I honestly have no idea about the cities on the list.  You are already in the best state to find a wife. 
1. Orlando  2. San Antonio  3. Dallas/Ft. Worth  4. Austin  5. Nashville  
#26 | 1370 days ago
(+)

i didn't expect providence RI too rank high on this list because I assume many of you haven't been there but let me tell you, oh let me tell you, sweet jesus, forgive me, but daaayyyyyummm, there is something def. in the water up there. them  girls get me all riled up
1. Providence, RI  2. New York  3. Philadelphia  4. San Diego  5. Nashville  
#27 | 1370 days ago

cuddles127017 wrote:
I honestly have no idea about the cities on the list.  You are already in the best state to find a wife. 
 it was a great state to lose one...
1. Nashville  2. Chicago  3. Kansas City  4. Seattle  5. Washington, D.C.  
#28 | 1370 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

hskrdave wrote:
 It's Misery.  Don't need a woman who is always asking me to show her how it's done...
Well ok, but i would think it would be better than being told you're doing it wrong. 
1. Chicago  2. Houston  3. New Orleans  4. Charleston, SC  5. Minneapolis/St. Paul  
#29 | 1370 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
Well ok, but i would think it would be better than being told you're doing it wrong. 
 wouldn't know.  never been told i was doing it wrong.  

of course, things might have changed since the last time...is it ok to hold hands on a first date?
1. Nashville  2. Chicago  3. Kansas City  4. Seattle  5. Washington, D.C.  
#30 | 1370 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

hskrdave wrote:
 wouldn't know.  never been told i was doing it wrong.  

of course, things might have changed since the last time...is it ok to hold hands on a first date?
Sure is, and golly you can go to the soda shop and have one coke and two straws in public now. 
1. Chicago  2. Houston  3. New Orleans  4. Charleston, SC  5. Minneapolis/St. Paul  
#31 | 1370 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

hskrdave wrote:
 wouldn't know.  never been told i was doing it wrong.  

of course, things might have changed since the last time...is it ok to hold hands on a first date?
 Truth be told, I am in the same boat as you, so where ever you end up let me know if its working. 
1. Chicago  2. Houston  3. New Orleans  4. Charleston, SC  5. Minneapolis/St. Paul  
#32 | 1370 days ago

I based my list on the hope that if you don't get laid while living there, you can still enjoy hanging around there... I mean it is a total guess.
1. Charleston, SC  2. Los Angeles  3. Las Vegas   4. Honolulu  5. San Diego  
#33 | 1369 days ago

hskrdave wrote:
 what do you know about me that screams "southern woman"?
it's a personality thing.
1. Atlanta  2. Miami  3. Nashville  4. Houston  5. Honolulu  
#34 | 1369 days ago

Chicago - love the hometown women and their wholesome midwestern values. 

San Diego - only been there a few times, but there are tons of singles, the weather is fantastic, and there are bars ling the coastline for miles and miles.

San Francisco - love my Bay area breezies and their hipsterish style.

Dallas - hot women EVERYWHERE.  Nuff' said.

Atlanta - seems to be the spot where everyone is moving these days, especially singles.
1. Chicago  2. San Diego  3. San Francisco  4. Dallas/Ft. Worth  5. Atlanta  
#35 | 1369 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
Chicago - love the hometown women and their wholesome midwestern values. 

San Diego - only been there a few times, but there are tons of singles, the weather is fantastic, and there are bars ling the coastline for miles and miles.

San Francisco - love my Bay area breezies and their hipsterish style.

Dallas - hot women EVERYWHERE.  Nuff' said.

Atlanta - seems to be the spot where everyone is moving these days, especially singles.
and we are out of room.
1. Atlanta  2. Miami  3. Nashville  4. Houston  5. Honolulu  
#36 | 1369 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
and we are out of room.
Haha, don't have to worry about me moving there.  It gets way too hot down there for this guy.  I do like visiting there however, especially when Cubs fans take over Turner Field like we did back in 2003! 
1. Chicago  2. San Diego  3. San Francisco  4. Dallas/Ft. Worth  5. Atlanta  
#37 | 1369 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
Haha, don't have to worry about me moving there.  It gets way too hot down there for this guy.  I do like visiting there however, especially when Cubs fans take over Turner Field like we did back in 2003! 
I worked at Underground that year. I loved it! You all were crazy fun! It doesnt get hot where you are? I'm jealous.
1. Atlanta  2. Miami  3. Nashville  4. Houston  5. Honolulu  
#38 | 1369 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
I worked at Underground that year. I loved it! You all were crazy fun! It doesnt get hot where you are? I'm jealous.
It gets hot, but not like it does it Atlanta.  Let's just say I love my falls and winters. 
1. Chicago  2. San Diego  3. San Francisco  4. Dallas/Ft. Worth  5. Atlanta  
#39 | 1369 days ago

first two on my list are biased. but not totally. ok, not at all. they really are the best cities in the country. plus if you're after the kinda smokin hot chick who wants you for your money, but doesn't understand math, texas reigns supreme in miss usa winners.

in houston, it's not possible to not have a social life. 20 minutes to the gulf, 30 minutes to downtown, 30 minutes to the country and everything in between. around here you never hear the age-old "there's nothing to do around here." even if you may feel one evening that there isn't, something to do will find you. i wouldn't leave this city for all the cheese in the world. oh yeah. and if you come down here and shave your head shiny, my girlfriend would be more than happy to show you a good time.

austin will make you feel all "i keep getting older, but they stay the same age." just a constant barrage of bleach blonde, faked boobed college girls...yuck and boys though. it's austin. keep it weird, y'all.

orlando because it's close to cocoa beach which is where i'd really rather send you.

new orleans because uh duh. they know how to have a good time with or without your ass. plus, their haunted factor is the highest in the united states, so a fun date to get you and a pretty missus all close without the awkward first timeness is to take her on a haunted tour. i promise, you'll be locked in each others arms all night. whew...it getting hot in here?

honolulu just cause, duh. if you had a choice and didn't put it on your list, you may be certifiable.

1. Houston  2. Austin  3. Orlando  4. New Orleans  5. Honolulu  
#40 | 1369 days ago

Onegoodredhead2 wrote:
well east coast girls are hip...but ya canot beat the west..the west is best in every way...great weather,,,great friendly people, lots to do...ocens lakes sports, you name it you can do it in  3 hour radius in calif/ nevada.......you can have a taste of city without living in it.....and of course did i mention the girls??  california girls......the best of all worlds!!! i have extra bedrooms if you ever want to take a test drive!
wow you ALMOST ot me sold with that remark
#41 | 1369 days ago
kirkdiggler88 (+)

I need a date about as much as a hemmroid!  lol
#42 | 1369 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
It depends on what you're looking for... In my opinion from my experience, and in no particular order

Chicago - Probably the greatest place if you're a single guy... Midwest women from smaller towns who move to teh big city after college and are eager to experience the life they couldn't on the farm..
Montreal - The hottest collection of women I've ever seen dancing for tips.. The girls in the city aren't bas as well
California - A lot of beautiful women who are really into themselves and/or materialistic.. Damn you Madonna for corrupting a generation of potential ex-wives
Pacific Northwest - hard to tell, it rained the entire week I was in Seattle
Colorado - A mix of California bitchiness, Texas hostility, and Hippiness.. It's hit or miss, but actually pretty nice.. But there's a lot of competition amongst the fellas. They don't call in "Menver" for nothing
East Coast (midatlantic up through New England) - A wide variety, probably not difficult to find a hot one, but you have to deal with the fact that they're probably an a$$hole or will drug and rob you
what the f*ck do you mean by "texas hostility," *sshole?
1. Houston  2. Austin  3. Orlando  4. New Orleans  5. Honolulu  
#43 | 1369 days ago

Had to go with my West Coast Bias you always tease me about...I would have put SD above Las Vegas but...hey, I couldn't leave Las Vegas off the list.
1. Seattle  2. Portland, OR  3. Los Angeles  4. San Francisco  5. Las Vegas   
#44 | 1369 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
what the f*ck do you mean by "texas hostility," *sshole?
I think he must have just misspelled hospitality.
#45 | 1361 days ago

BUZIOS AND RECIFE (BRAZIL) WARM AND LOVE,SWEET BEACHES AND SINGLES
PUNTA DEL ESTE ( URUGUAY) SURF, LOVE, DRINKS AND SINGLES
ISLA MARGARITA ( VENEZUELA) BEACH, WARM AND SINGLES
CARILÓ (ARGENTINA , BEACH ,MANY SINGLES
SANTORINI ISLAND ( GREECE) A DREAM AND SINGLES
SORRY, WHEN A WAS IN USA, MY HUSBAND PUT A HAND IN MY EYES,THEY ARE SINGLES?
#46 | 1352 days ago

yes what you are sayin guy is real some women are like that in life, because the knew what you are doing will put food on the table and cloth for her and the chidren that why she will alway comfort you on it to go ahead and be what you the family to be.
#47 | 1352 days ago

1. Atlanta  2. Miami  3. Nashville  4. Houston  5. Honolulu  
#48 | 1352 days ago

1. Atlanta  2. Miami  3. Nashville  4. Houston  5. Honolulu  
#49 | 1351 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Exactly.
1. Honolulu  2. Miami  3. New Orleans  4. Seattle  5. Washington, D.C.  
#50 | 1342 days ago

tpowell25 wrote:
Dave, you can tell by my list that you need a southern woman.  Here's a few reasons why:
  • She will never complain about your spit cups being left around the house.  Mainly because she will be sharing most of them with you.
  • You will save money on your insurance.  She won't use dental because she probably won't have more than 4 teeth.
  • Since her family tree doesn't fork, you will seem like a foreigner to her.  You'll be exotic!!
  • You'll never starve.  Even if the fridge is empty, she will go out and find some road kill and make it taste like Thanksgiving dinner.
  • As long as wrestling and NASCAR are on tv every once and a while, she will never complain whenever you watch sports.
  • Two words for you:  Span-Dex.
  • Anything bigger than a double-wide will seem like a mansion to her.  Dave, she's going to think that you're Donald Trump.

That's all I've got for now.  You can thank me later.
how r u
#51 | 1340 days ago

Chicago is the absolute worst city to meet woman. You will get a date ,then the big city attitude drama kicks in.
 New Orleans has a much more relaxed dating scene
1. New Orleans  2. Austin  3. Atlanta  4. Kansas City  5. Denver  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
F/E 4/18
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
6 opinions | 12 comments | Last by JenX63
Random Questions
Asked by Jess | Locker Room | 9 questions asked 04/16/14
117 opinions | 20 comments | Last by AlwaysSunshine
F/E 4/17
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 04/17/14
5 opinions | 10 comments | Last by woody050681
I Like to Watch
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 6 questions asked 04/16/14
84 opinions | 11 comments | Last by ima246
Pack your Bags!
Asked by Cali_Kat | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 04/16/14
7 opinions | 15 comments | Last by marcus_nyce