Skip to Next Poll »
7
Joke of the Day -- 07/21/2010 (sub for Som)
 






Joke of the Day -- 07/21/2010 (sub for Som) Photo



| Closed on 08/21/10 at 12:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room, Entertainment | Numeric Input Opinion Poll
7 Fans
Question
891. Joke of the Day -- 07/21/2010 (sub for Som)

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#4 | 1501 days ago

Happy Wednesday to all Q friends ....

Seems that time is going bit rough for me ...beside my server problem my granny got a cardiac arrest couple of weeks ago n was put to ICU ...but she is out of danger now n is recovering ....the thing is my granny's closest among the family is me n she is my true inspiration n special person n also true friend ...this few days was really my hard time on thinking the worse but after all things went positive.....never imagined the house without her ......

BTW ...the joke poll is going great with you all ppl and last but not the least "John (Sick Puppy)" playing the role once more ...hats off John ..


Joke -


  
15 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1501 days ago

A guy walks into a bar and orders a drink. After a few more he needs to go to the can. He doesn't want anyone to steal his drink so he puts a sign on it saying, "I spat in this beer, do not drink!". After a few minutes he returns and there is another sign next to his beer saying, "So did I!"
#2 | 1501 days ago

A man is sitting at a bar one night, wearing a fancy new watch, covered with buttons and lights and dials. The woman next to him says, "Wow, that’s a really fancy watch."

Thanks, says the guy, "It’s the cutting edge of technology. I can telepathically ask this watch anything I want to know, and it’ll answer me, telepathically."

"Rubbish," says the girl.

"No, it’s true," says that guy. "Look, tell you what, I’ll prove it. I’ll ask it if you’ve got any panties on."

The guy scrunches up his eyes for a moment, as if concentrating hard to talk to his watch, then opens them and says, "Nope, it says you haven’t got any panties on."

"Well, it’s wrong," says the girl, "I do have panties on."

"Damn," says the guy, slapping his watch, "it’s an hour fast!"

#3 | 1501 days ago

countrygal00071 wrote:

A man is sitting at a bar one night, wearing a fancy new watch, covered with buttons and lights and dials. The woman next to him says, "Wow, that’s a really fancy watch."

Thanks, says the guy, "It’s the cutting edge of technology. I can telepathically ask this watch anything I want to know, and it’ll answer me, telepathically."

"Rubbish," says the girl.

"No, it’s true," says that guy. "Look, tell you what, I’ll prove it. I’ll ask it if you’ve got any panties on."

The guy scrunches up his eyes for a moment, as if concentrating hard to talk to his watch, then opens them and says, "Nope, it says you haven’t got any panties on."

"Well, it’s wrong," says the girl, "I do have panties on."

"Damn," says the guy, slapping his watch, "it’s an hour fast!"

LMAO   .... I have to try that on someone
69  
#4 | 1501 days ago

Happy Wednesday to all Q friends ....

Seems that time is going bit rough for me ...beside my server problem my granny got a cardiac arrest couple of weeks ago n was put to ICU ...but she is out of danger now n is recovering ....the thing is my granny's closest among the family is me n she is my true inspiration n special person n also true friend ...this few days was really my hard time on thinking the worse but after all things went positive.....never imagined the house without her ......

BTW ...the joke poll is going great with you all ppl and last but not the least "John (Sick Puppy)" playing the role once more ...hats off John ..


Joke -


#5 | 1501 days ago

Welcome back Som
69  
#6 | 1501 days ago

SickPuppy wrote:
Welcome back Som
thnx John.............. 
#7 | 1501 days ago

#8 | 1501 days ago
ssusiej46 (+)

Som6 wrote:
thnx John.............. 
som Thank God your Grandma is ok now,  happy to hear that , God Bless your family and welcome back ,good to see you Huggs
#9 | 1501 days ago

Som6 wrote:
thnx John.............. 
Hey Som, happy to hear your granny is doing well.  It is good to see you and know you are ok.  Yes, sickpuppy is keeping you foremost in our minds and prayers.  Good to see you back.  Hugs.
11  
#10 | 1501 days ago

Som6 wrote:
Happy Wednesday to all Q friends ....

Seems that time is going bit rough for me ...beside my server problem my granny got a cardiac arrest couple of weeks ago n was put to ICU ...but she is out of danger now n is recovering ....the thing is my granny's closest among the family is me n she is my true inspiration n special person n also true friend ...this few days was really my hard time on thinking the worse but after all things went positive.....never imagined the house without her ......

BTW ...the joke poll is going great with you all ppl and last but not the least "John (Sick Puppy)" playing the role once more ...hats off John ..


Joke -


awww Som, sorry to hear your granny is unwell....but on the road to recovery....You are missed so hurry back when you can...
52  
#11 | 1501 days ago

52  
#12 | 1501 days ago

311  
#13 | 1500 days ago

ssusiej46 wrote:
som Thank God your Grandma is ok now,  happy to hear that , God Bless your family and welcome back ,good to see you Huggs
Huggs to you too Susie ...n thnx ....
#14 | 1500 days ago

cuddles127017 wrote:
Hey Som, happy to hear your granny is doing well.  It is good to see you and know you are ok.  Yes, sickpuppy is keeping you foremost in our minds and prayers.  Good to see you back.  Hugs.
 Thnx a lot Pat...hugss ....you too keep up ur health to the best as my granny n ur age almost at the same point ..she is 72 ...u knw such incidents really worries me abt. other close ppl. 
#15 | 1500 days ago

JenX63 wrote:
awww Som, sorry to hear your granny is unwell....but on the road to recovery....You are missed so hurry back when you can...
 Yup Jenni missed you friends too.....feeling great to get back to you lot...

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
Whatchya Gonna Do?
Asked by rockysnappyduke | Locker Room, Entertainment | 1 questions asked 04/24/12
23 opinions | 28 comments | Last by KSbengals99
What's on the itinerary?
Asked by rockysnappyduke | Locker Room, Entertainment | 6 questions asked 07/01/13
132 opinions | 14 comments | Last by KSbengals99
Emile Presents **Thong Of The Year**
Asked by demiled | Locker Room, Entertainment | 1 questions asked 05/27/12
36 opinions | 43 comments | Last by KSbengals99
8-08; Fan IQ's Summertime Music Poll in Review
Asked by hclcdestin | Locker Room, Music | 5 questions asked 08/08/14
45 opinions | 3 comments | Last by hotdog5054
F/E 8/29
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
7 opinions | 21 comments | Last by woody050681