Skip to Next Poll »
3
After a break-up.... Did you ever had a Revenge BODY (Edited 07/21/10 09:10PM by billiePAL1998)
*pic was removed due to Code of Conduct violation*
After a break-up.... Did you ever had a Revenge BODY <span style="font-size:12px;">(Edited 07/21/10 09:10PM by billiePAL1998)</span> Photo
| Closed on 08/20/10 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room, Entertainment | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
13 Fans 
23%a. I lost all unwanted weight
0%b. I balooned to becoming overweight
15%c. Yes! and he drolls the next time we met
62%d. aha!

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#2 | 1498 days ago

Are you asking about getting revenge on your ex and hiding the body? Because I've only done that 3 times....
aha!  
  
19 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1498 days ago

I got my smile back and was happy
I lost all unwanted weight  
#2 | 1498 days ago

Are you asking about getting revenge on your ex and hiding the body? Because I've only done that 3 times....
aha!  
#3 | 1498 days ago

Yes
I lost all unwanted weight  
#4 | 1498 days ago

jbarr1 wrote:
I got my smile back and was happy
oor
#5 | 1498 days ago

i dont believe in revenge  .i believe in karmic payback.....as far as  a revenge body......i had "get over him" sex with a 28 year old(i was 45)...that worked very well.....is that what you mean by a revenge body?
#6 | 1498 days ago

Onegoodredhead2 wrote:
i dont believe in revenge  .i believe in karmic payback.....as far as  a revenge body......i had "get over him" sex with a 28 year old(i was 45)...that worked very well.....is that what you mean by a revenge body?
oh lala  bow down... I am not worthy, I am not worthy
I will give you respect later you deserve one
#7 | 1498 days ago

aha!  
#8 | 1498 days ago
HISTorical (+)

You know whats funny about the "revenge body"... It shouldnt have to come to a "revenge body"  People get too comfortable in relationships that they let themselves go, then they wonder why thier significant other wants to bail. You start to date a calf, and a year later the calf truns into a COW...THEN, after the break up, the person decides to get sexy again, like "ohhh this is what you are missing". Pleeeease.
#9 | 1498 days ago

Well, I am new to dating, I hope not to have revenge BODY!  I will let you all know when and If we break up!!
I lost all unwanted weight  
#10 | 1498 days ago

revenge body implies that you broke up because of your body. That has never happened to me, so no.
#11 | 1498 days ago

billiePAL1998 wrote:
oh lala  bow down... I am not worthy, I am not worthy
I will give you respect later you deserve one
back atcha girl..you are the best!!xo
#12 | 1498 days ago

HISTorical wrote:
You know whats funny about the "revenge body"... It shouldnt have to come to a "revenge body"  People get too comfortable in relationships that they let themselves go, then they wonder why thier significant other wants to bail. You start to date a calf, and a year later the calf truns into a COW...THEN, after the break up, the person decides to get sexy again, like "ohhh this is what you are missing". Pleeeease.
A) Shallow.
B) If you want to bail because I put on a few extra pounds, then so be it.  When you're bald and have a beer gut that prohibits you from seeing your toes or your...  other toes ( ?) ... then see how bad the extra LBs are looking on me.




#13 | 1498 days ago
HISTorical (+)

janet011685 wrote:
A) Shallow.
B) If you want to bail because I put on a few extra pounds, then so be it.  When you're bald and have a beer gut that prohibits you from seeing your toes or your...  other toes ( ?) ... then see how bad the extra LBs are looking on me.




It's really not shallow, it's called "keeping it real"   Nobody wants to hear the truth.  I have a friend, he must weigh 230 lbs now and I know his girlfriend is not digging it, she still looks the same as when they got together. It's not fair to her, I told him that his girlfriend was going to leave him because he has become a lazy slob. The truth hurts, do something about it! 
#14 | 1498 days ago

HISTorical wrote:
It's really not shallow, it's called "keeping it real"   Nobody wants to hear the truth.  I have a friend, he must weigh 230 lbs now and I know his girlfriend is not digging it, she still looks the same as when they got together. It's not fair to her, I told him that his girlfriend was going to leave him because he has become a lazy slob. The truth hurts, do something about it! 
Is he like 5'4"?  Then 230 could be a problem.  



#15 | 1498 days ago

HISTorical wrote:
It's really not shallow, it's called "keeping it real"   Nobody wants to hear the truth.  I have a friend, he must weigh 230 lbs now and I know his girlfriend is not digging it, she still looks the same as when they got together. It's not fair to her, I told him that his girlfriend was going to leave him because he has become a lazy slob. The truth hurts, do something about it! 
230 is a nice size depending on the man..yummy.
#16 | 1497 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
revenge body implies that you broke up because of your body. That has never happened to me, so no.
ohhh,i thought it meant you got"revenge with a body".....if someone was shallow enough to leave someone because of their physical,that is sad...women's body change from child bearing, meno pause and other hormonal changes......many guys gain weight in their comforts of marraige too, .. i could have sworn marraige vows didnt say love honor and love only if their body doesnt change.....always thought love was about the heart?..see the older i ge tthe less i know...
#17 | 1497 days ago

HISTorical wrote:
It's really not shallow, it's called "keeping it real"   Nobody wants to hear the truth.  I have a friend, he must weigh 230 lbs now and I know his girlfriend is not digging it, she still looks the same as when they got together. It's not fair to her, I told him that his girlfriend was going to leave him because he has become a lazy slob. The truth hurts, do something about it! 
ok i cant be quiet here......people's bodies change as they age.....or for  number of reasons...should i leave you cause your scrotem sags? or you get man boobs?..some things are part of the natural age process......personally i thought love was about the heart..generally if someones body image changes that drastically, there is probably other issues in the mix..but to say this is the truth..is a bit far fateched..i think this is your opinion,,just as this post is my opinion and i disagree with yours.
#18 | 1497 days ago

yeah when i was 48, she was 23
#19 | 1497 days ago

In a very early relationship, but one I thought was "it", I was diagnosed with issues that would prevent me from having children.  My then significant other changed immediately with that diagnosis, and after enduring ridicule for 5-6 months, I left.  I started working out, something he had never indulted in - he was an armchair athlete - but I stared running and biking again, swimming when I could and generally being healthy.  I lost 15  lbs I had gained while with him, and looked pretty hot, if I say so myself.  Ironically, the healthier lifestyle also allowed a miracle to happen and when I met my first husband a couple of years later, had my son, now 17.  In the meantime, that first "love" gained about 80 lbs and the last time I saw him, weighed about 280, along with his wife, who weighed about the same.  280 isn't bad, unless, as Ashlie says, you are 5'5".   He was subsequently diagnosed with serious medical issues.  In the meantime, I think I look okay for an older broad, have two awesome kids and a husband I've been with for 14 years who thinks I'm totally hot.

Revenge? no, not really, but life just works out that way sometimes.
Yes! and he drolls the next time we met  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
Whatchya Gonna Do?
Asked by rockysnappyduke | Locker Room, Entertainment | 1 questions asked 04/24/12
23 opinions | 28 comments | Last by KSbengals99
What's on the itinerary?
Asked by rockysnappyduke | Locker Room, Entertainment | 6 questions asked 07/01/13
132 opinions | 14 comments | Last by KSbengals99
Emile Presents **Thong Of The Year**
Asked by demiled | Locker Room, Entertainment | 1 questions asked 05/27/12
36 opinions | 43 comments | Last by KSbengals99
F/E 8/26
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
4 opinions | 7 comments | Last by Jess
F to the fizzo, E to the eezzay (24th)
Asked by marcus_nyce | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 08/25/14
5 opinions | 15 comments | Last by icfeet