Skip to Next Poll »
12
18pack is back!
 I am happy and pleased to announce that Ed aka 18packabs has decided to come back. His absence was missed. And I am so happy that one of my best friends  has come home.  So say hi to Ed
| Closed on 08/30/10 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room, Miscellaneous | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
38 Fans 
21%a. Hi Ed
37%b. It's about time
32%c. Welcome back
11%d. Beaneaters

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#7 | 1460 days ago

(Edited by Kenne)
  
67 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1460 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

(Edited by cubsgirl2)
 I am happy. 
#2 | 1460 days ago

Welcome back Ed, about time!!!
It's about time  
#3 | 1460 days ago

18 pack abs?  i'll say hi  XD   but for real, welcome back :) 
#4 | 1460 days ago

Welcome back Ed!

Welcome back  
#5 | 1460 days ago

Welcome Back, Kotter  Ed.
Welcome back  
#6 | 1460 days ago

Welcome back buddy
Hi Ed  
#7 | 1460 days ago

(Edited by Kenne)
#8 | 1460 days ago

Welcome back my friend, to the show that never ends, we're so glad you could attend, come inside, come inside 
It's about time  
#9 | 1460 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

(Edited by cubsgirl2)
Oddfool wrote:
Welcome Back, Kotter  Ed.
 Lol, good one. 


#10 | 1460 days ago
18packabs (+)

Kenne wrote:
Awesome Kenne, thank you everybody.
Beaneaters  
#11 | 1460 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

ohwell_ wrote:
Welcome back my friend, to the show that never ends, we're so glad you could attend, come inside, come inside 
 Oh God that has a whole different meaning to him. 
#12 | 1460 days ago
18packabs (+)

ohwell_ wrote:
Welcome back my friend, to the show that never ends, we're so glad you could attend, come inside, come inside 
Ummmmmm..........I would love to.....
Beaneaters  
#13 | 1460 days ago

Welcome back and lets drink to that.
#14 | 1460 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

 Crap on a cracker, I am oor.  
#15 | 1460 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

 See Laurel I told you. 
#16 | 1460 days ago

Welcome back Ed.....you and your wit have been sorely missed.
It's about time  
#17 | 1460 days ago

Q warning ladies,  ED IS BACK!!!!    LMAO       Just a test to make sure it was really you  XOXO
It's about time  
#18 | 1460 days ago
Nawlins4lyfe (+)

You're not a Falcons' fan, that's always a plus
#19 | 1460 days ago
18packabs (+)

JenX63 wrote:
Welcome back Ed.....you and your wit have been sorely missed.
Thank you all so much.
Beaneaters  
#20 | 1460 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

ohwell_ wrote:
Q warning ladies,  ED IS BACK!!!!    LMAO       Just a test to make sure it was really you  XOXO
 
#21 | 1460 days ago

Some of the best news I've read all day... good to see you back, Ed.  

Hi Ed  
#22 | 1460 days ago

Welcome back!  Sit down in that char right there and crack open a cold one, time to party.
It's about time  
#23 | 1460 days ago

welcome back by the way where are we welcoming you back from,i heard the space station is nice this time of year
#24 | 1460 days ago
18packabs (+)

Beaneaters wrote:

Some of the best news I've read all day... good to see you back, Ed.  

You are my Homeboy Beans, I missed you Man.
Beaneaters  
#25 | 1460 days ago
kirkdiggler88 (+)

 Hey it may say Kirkdiggler88 as my screen name ED or 18pks abs but keep it on the low, low im keebs.... lol 
#26 | 1460 days ago
18packabs (+)

kirkdiggler88 wrote:
 Hey it may say Kirkdiggler88 as my screen name ED or 18pks abs but keep it on the low, low im keebs.... lol 
Keebs I never forget the good ones. Thanks Bryan, and Capt.
Beaneaters  
#27 | 1460 days ago

Hey there.. Welcome Back.. I missed ya... Well, KINDA  
Hi Ed  
#28 | 1460 days ago

Sure have missed ya Ed, welcoome back.
Welcome back  
#29 | 1460 days ago

welcome back Ed!!!!!!
Hi Ed  
#30 | 1460 days ago

Thanks Nikki, cuddles, redhead.
 
#31 | 1460 days ago

andrewsverko77 wrote:
Thanks Nikki, cuddles, redhead.
 
You are Welcome.
Hi Ed  
#32 | 1460 days ago
18packabs (+)

andrewsverko77 wrote:
Thanks Nikki, cuddles, redhead.
 
sorry my Son must of been logged in thanks Ladies.
Beaneaters  
#33 | 1460 days ago

18packabs wrote:
Ummmmmm..........I would love to.....
HEH!
It's about time  
#34 | 1460 days ago
18packabs (+)

kobe_lova wrote:
HEH!
 Hi there.
Beaneaters  
#35 | 1460 days ago

18packabs wrote:
 Hi there.
This pleases me.
It's about time  
#36 | 1460 days ago
18packabs (+)

kobe_lova wrote:
This pleases me.
So I have been told.....
Beaneaters  
#37 | 1460 days ago
kirkdiggler88 (+)

18packabs wrote:
Keebs I never forget the good ones. Thanks Bryan, and Capt.
glad you're back man, I just rejoined a couple weeks ago myself
#38 | 1459 days ago

Eddieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... it's so good to have you back!!

It's about time  
#39 | 1459 days ago

Its about time!

Welcome home Ed!
Welcome back  
#40 | 1459 days ago
18packabs (+)

JKB37 wrote:
Its about time!

Welcome home Ed!
Thanks Kris and Seal.
Beaneaters  
#41 | 1459 days ago

Ed!!! I'm so happy you're back. We missed you.   XOXO
#42 | 1459 days ago
18packabs (+)

VIOLET wrote:
Ed!!! I'm so happy you're back. We missed you.   XOXO
you have no idea how much you were missed
Beaneaters  
#43 | 1459 days ago

18packabs wrote:
you have no idea how much you were missed
And you came back as sweet as always!
#44 | 1459 days ago
18packabs (+)

VIOLET wrote:
And you came back as sweet as always!
Beaneaters  
#45 | 1459 days ago

18packabs wrote:
#46 | 1459 days ago
AndiLee0388 (+)

(Edited by AndiLee0388)
Well I'll be done gone and double dipped
Looked what dog the cats drug in..LMAO


Welcome back my dear friend..you were the cherry on the icing in my messages here today, I have now heard from most of all my favorite Q men and ladies..

But seriously, really good to see ya back here sugar, just in time for Football season...
It's about time  
#47 | 1459 days ago
ssusiej46 (+)

ED Yes you have been missed , when i do older post  and your name on them always make me think of you , Welcome back Hugs
It's about time  
#48 | 1459 days ago
ssusiej46 (+)

(Edited by ssusiej46)
Do not know why it double post guess excited your back lol
It's about time  
#49 | 1459 days ago
18packabs (+)

ssusiej46 wrote:
ED Yes you have been missed , when i do older post  and your name on them always make me think of you , Welcome back Hugs
Awwww...thank you susie and Andilee.
Beaneaters  
#50 | 1459 days ago

Welcome back Ed!  And Glenda...um...his absence was NOT missed...it was his PRESENCE that was missed
It's about time  
#51 | 1459 days ago
18packabs (+)

icfeet wrote:
Welcome back Ed!  And Glenda...um...his absence was NOT missed...it was his PRESENCE that was missed
Thank you Kurt, great to see all of you again as well.
Beaneaters  
#52 | 1459 days ago

ECSTATIC you are back, Ed.  Missed you sooooooo much.  I just wish I'd been around on the actual DAY you returned, instead of being a day late and a dollar short
It's about time  
#53 | 1459 days ago
18packabs (+)

Debi_L wrote:
ECSTATIC you are back, Ed.  Missed you sooooooo much.  I just wish I'd been around on the actual DAY you returned, instead of being a day late and a dollar short
You have been a friend forever, you could never be anything but awesome to me.
Beaneaters  
#54 | 1459 days ago

18packabs wrote:
You have been a friend forever, you could never be anything but awesome to me.
Well, kind of, in your honor, and because I'm home for a couple more hours, I did a Race thread!!

(and BTW the awesomeness thing is all YOU )
It's about time  
#55 | 1459 days ago

Who the hell is this Ed fella y'all keep talking about Just kidding, Welcome back Edwardo
Welcome back  
#56 | 1459 days ago
18packabs (+)

woody050681 wrote:
Who the hell is this Ed fella y'all keep talking about Just kidding, Welcome back Edwardo
Thank you Woodrow.
Beaneaters  
#57 | 1459 days ago
18packabs (+)

Thanks Dude
Beaneaters  
#58 | 1459 days ago
AndiLee0388 (+)

18packabs wrote:
Thank you Woodrow.
LOL..reminds me of Lonesome Dove
It's about time  
#59 | 1459 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

AndiLee0388 wrote:
LOL..reminds me of Lonesome Dove
 What if I want to kick a pig. lmao 
#60 | 1459 days ago

I log off for one little weekend and I miss so much.
Welcome back, Ed.  
#61 | 1459 days ago
18packabs (+)

janet011685 wrote:
I log off for one little weekend and I miss so much.
Welcome back, Ed.  
Thanks Janet....Please don't hit me.......
Beaneaters  
#62 | 1459 days ago
AndiLee0388 (+)

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 What if I want to kick a pig. lmao 
LOL..just remember, "Ain't no crime to whack a surly bartender"
It's about time  
#63 | 1458 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

AndiLee0388 wrote:
LOL..just remember, "Ain't no crime to whack a surly bartender"
 how about a poke lori darling? lol. god I could say lonesome dove quotes all day. 
#64 | 1458 days ago

i have an undesirable urge to b!#@ slap you pretty much straight into next year for breaking my heart when you left.

but your return is like fate! i was actually watching nascar hilights last night! i knew it couldn't have been for nothin. how 'bout biffle pulling out that win for the first time in 72 races? just when they thought he was out, he comes racin back in!

 

....................

 

that's all i've got. but i am so glad you're back!!

It's about time  
#65 | 1458 days ago

welcome back young fella
Welcome back  
#66 | 1458 days ago

Hey Ed, Welcome Back....Been A Long Time...
Beaneaters  
#67 | 1458 days ago
18packabs (+)

ms_hippie_queen wrote:

i have an undesirable urge to b!#@ slap you pretty much straight into next year for breaking my heart when you left.

but your return is like fate! i was actually watching nascar hilights last night! i knew it couldn't have been for nothin. how 'bout biffle pulling out that win for the first time in 72 races? just when they thought he was out, he comes racin back in!

 

....................

 

that's all i've got. but i am so glad you're back!!

Thanks, missed you too Leigh.


Dream and Alain you guys too, just no kisses....LOL
Beaneaters  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
30 DAY DRAWING CHALLENGE DAY 25
Asked by ms_hippie_queen | Locker Room, Miscellaneous | 1 questions asked 08/19/13
6 opinions | 3 comments | Last by woody050681
Go ahead make my day
Asked by 18packabs | Locker Room, Miscellaneous | 1 questions asked 05/08/12
29 opinions | 46 comments | Last by KSbengals99
When Crap Goes Wrong!!
Asked by BamaMan | Locker Room, Miscellaneous | 1 questions asked 07/25/12
20 opinions | 19 comments | Last by KSbengals99
Neighbors,Neighbors,Neighbors
Asked by CAPTAINSEAFOOD | Locker Room, Miscellaneous | 1 questions asked 05/14/12
24 opinions | 28 comments | Last by KSbengals99
Joke of the day 12/15
Asked by huskerdoug2009 | Locker Room, Miscellaneous | 1 questions asked 12/15/12
12 opinions | 5 comments | Last by KSbengals99