Skip to Next Poll »
8
Filter Error 08/02
Welcome back. This is the part of the locker room where you can sit and chat and chill for a while without offending or being shushed. Maybe you wanna watch a dvd or listen to your mp3. Yes, I rhymed. Something on your mind, post it! Random question, ask it? Hijacking is allowed and encouraged. Join the party, troll around, have a beer. It's cool. All are welcome, but please leave all BS in the hall. 

I'm not really feeling this.
| Closed on 08/18/10 at 11:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
29 Fans 
7%a. It's Monday...
17%b. Never give up. Never surrender...
14%c. Joy to the World...
7%d. Daria...
3%e. If it isn't love...
38%f. Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere...
3%g. First Class ...
10%h. Beans...

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#2 | 1487 days ago

So...Hello...Hello Again!

I've returned...and not soon enough!  To be on "vacation" is really the most ******-up title you can put yourself on if you are NOT rich and able to go thousand of miles away from your ordinary average everyday life!!  I lost ten pounds, didn't do anything I wanted, got sick...twice; and realize that I can bitch with the best of them...

Shark Week...didn't I see this Last year??  Same sharks...different snacks...

A-Rod...Please hit #600, so ESPN can stop worrying about it and show something else!!  (Besides Hannah Storm's anorexic azz)...

Haynesworth, Shanahan and the Redskins - This is ridiculous, but really, who are ya gonna blame?  Each has a good reason and all are acting like buttheads - glad I'm a COWBOYS fan

I must say, I missed the camaraderie and the bs in here...so I'm looking forward to what gets filled in.   Let's Do This!!
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere...  
  
92 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1487 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

(Edited by cubsgirl2)
 Well my youngest daughter turns 16 today. So we are off  for her to get her drivers license. Let the sleepless nights begin.  


Oh and also the birthday cake eating begin. 


Joy to the World...  
#2 | 1487 days ago

So...Hello...Hello Again!

I've returned...and not soon enough!  To be on "vacation" is really the most ******-up title you can put yourself on if you are NOT rich and able to go thousand of miles away from your ordinary average everyday life!!  I lost ten pounds, didn't do anything I wanted, got sick...twice; and realize that I can bitch with the best of them...

Shark Week...didn't I see this Last year??  Same sharks...different snacks...

A-Rod...Please hit #600, so ESPN can stop worrying about it and show something else!!  (Besides Hannah Storm's anorexic azz)...

Haynesworth, Shanahan and the Redskins - This is ridiculous, but really, who are ya gonna blame?  Each has a good reason and all are acting like buttheads - glad I'm a COWBOYS fan

I must say, I missed the camaraderie and the bs in here...so I'm looking forward to what gets filled in.   Let's Do This!!
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere...  
#3 | 1487 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 Well my youngest daughter turns 16 today. So we are off  for her to get her drivers license. Let the sleepless nights begin.  


Oh and also the birthday cake eating begin. 


good luck!
First Class ...  
#4 | 1487 days ago

"Shark Week...didn't I see this Last year??  Same sharks...different snacks..."

Haha, they really need to do a "Killer Whale Week" considering they're the real king of the ocean.  Don't let Free Willy fool you, orcas will snap that a*s in half if need be!
#5 | 1487 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

(Edited by cubsgirl2)
jswol54 wrote:
"Shark Week...didn't I see this Last year??  Same sharks...different snacks..."

Haha, they really need to do a "Killer Whale Week" considering they're the real king of the ocean.  Don't let Free Willy fool you, orcas will snap that a*s in half if need be!
 Sharks work for less food. 
Joy to the World...  
#6 | 1487 days ago

Good Monday morning QVille.  Our third cool, cloudy day in a row.  70 degree weather.  Loving the coolness.  We did have a slow drizzle all day Sat. so that has took care of the dry spell we were having.
God is good, beer is great and people are crazy. 
Beans...  
#7 | 1487 days ago

(Edited by mrtriplesix)
its monday and i hate mondays..... im tired of my friend backing down from racing me with his lame excuses.... tired of the same brett favre crap..... love slurpees and smoothies.... $10 large pizzas with any topping is freakin awesome!!!1
#8 | 1487 days ago

okay so...I got into an argument with my "baby daddy" AND my crushee yesterday because though I like Chris Farley, I don't love him. Kevin called Kevin James the poor man's Chris Farley, and said that if Farley was alive he would be getting all of the fat guy roles in the Sandler movies. I disagree A LOT! I love Kevin James (my first argument with Small was about the fact that I would really date Kevin James as a regular dude...i would!) partly because he is adorable but as an actor I think he is always funny. Farley on the other hand was a stupid sort of slapstick comedian, and i didnt find him that funny. i think even if he had gotten the roles, they wouldnt have been as successful because you would have to rewrite the role to be horrible (Farley couldnt act). Anyway, I think I was unfriended by them both, so....am I wrong or what?

Anyway! you both still!
First Class ...  
#9 | 1487 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 Sharks work for less food. 
But in the Ocean standings, they are still in second place!

Orcas
Great White
Tiger Shark
Box Jellyfish







Everything else.....
#10 | 1487 days ago

Good Morning Everybodeee!

Well, my wife had a grand time over the weekend.  Friday night, it was a bachelorette party for a co-worker, that was combined with a Tupperware party of sorts, only there wasn't any Tupperware...it was, <cough> toys <cough>.  My wife did not drink any alcohol, as I had suspected she might, so I did not have to pick her up.

She did, however, get pulled over by the police.  She was in an unfamiliar area, and she could not see any street signs in the dark, nor anything that would give her a clue how to get to the freeway.  A cop saw her weaving and stopped her.  It was a female officer, who, after hearing the details and seeing one of the 'party favors' my wife had made, pinned to her jacket, the officer escorted my wife to the freeway.  My wife even gave the officer the party favor.

Saturday, was part 2 of the party, as approx. 15 ladies took a limo (one of those Hummer models) to I believe 4 area wineries.  And apparently, there was much drinking and good times to be had.

And finally, yesterday, we saw Inception.  Excellent movie.
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere...  
#11 | 1487 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

kobe_lova wrote:
okay so...I got into an argument with my "baby daddy" AND my crushee yesterday because though I like Chris Farley, I don't love him. Kevin called Kevin James the poor man's Chris Farley, and said that if Farley was alive he would be getting all of the fat guy roles in the Sandler movies. I disagree A LOT! I love Kevin James (my first argument with Small was about the fact that I would really date Kevin James as a regular dude...i would!) partly because he is adorable but as an actor I think he is always funny. Farley on the other hand was a stupid sort of slapstick comedian, and i didnt find him that funny. i think even if he had gotten the roles, they wouldnt have been as successful because you would have to rewrite the role to be horrible (Farley couldnt act). Anyway, I think I was unfriended by them both, so....am I wrong or what?

Anyway! you both still!
 Nope you are not wrong. Chris Farley was not funny, Kevin James is. And totally agree on the dating thing too.   Although I dont think anyone could have saved the movie Paul Blart  
Joy to the World...  
#12 | 1487 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

(Edited by cubsgirl2)
jswol54 wrote:
But in the Ocean standings, they are still in second place!

Orcas
Great White
Tiger Shark
Box Jellyfish







Everything else.....
 Wait a  minute where's the whale shark on that list?  The largest ocean animal ever!!!        that thing is huge. 



Joy to the World...  
#13 | 1487 days ago

I agree Odd...I'm no Leo fan, but INCEPTION was really quite good...I recommend it to everyone
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere...  
#14 | 1487 days ago

DeeRigga wrote:
I agree Odd...I'm no Leo fan, but INCEPTION was really quite good...I recommend it to everyone
In the first scene, my first thought was..."Jack survived the sinking of the Titanic!"   My kids got a good laugh.   Leo's ok, not a big fan of him myself.  But, definitely worth seeing.
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere...  
#15 | 1487 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 Wait a  minute where's the whale shark on that list?  The largest ocean animal ever!!!        that thing is huge. 



The Whale shark is just the big, dumb jock of the ocean.  They may be big, but they're harmless compared to the true killers. 
#16 | 1487 days ago

Good Morning Q Land! 

I am in a good mood so far today.. a little tired. A nice Date I had last night.  
No work until at least Thursday. Unless they put me on Nights.. UGH!! 
Doing B/F Laundry while he is at work. then I have to go shopping, and maybe rest tonight.. I say Maybe!! 
If it isn't love...  
#17 | 1487 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 Wait a  minute where's the whale shark on that list?  The largest ocean animal ever!!!        that thing is huge. 



as big as it is and all it eat is like plankton and fish eggs. by the way farley > james. ever seen the show king of queens, that lady made that show not james.
#18 | 1487 days ago

your simplicity is alluring.
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere...  
#19 | 1487 days ago

mrtriplesix wrote:
its monday and i hate mondays..... im tired of my friend backing down from racing me with his lame excuses.... tired of the same brett favre crap..... love slurpees and smoothies.... $10 large pizzas with any topping is freakin awesome!!!1
I could so go for a pizza right now...
If it isn't love...  
#20 | 1487 days ago

Nikki20 wrote:
Good Morning Q Land! 

I am in a good mood so far today.. a little tired. A nice Date I had last night.  
No work until at least Thursday. Unless they put me on Nights.. UGH!! 
Doing B/F Laundry while he is at work. then I have to go shopping, and maybe rest tonight.. I say Maybe!! 
date last and doing b/f laundry today--- /f got it going on hmmmmmm,,,,,, what's up ppl
It's Monday...  
#21 | 1487 days ago

(Edited by Cali_Kat)
 Hola Amigos y Amigas! Feliz Lunes 

Ash I agree about the Kevin James thing(Sorry Kevin and Marcus). But he is the better actor and funny too! But definitely not the same kind of funny as Farley. 

So this is a 4 day working week and I am off on Friday Yay Me!! I hope it goes by fast.... I leave you with this for now....

“See you and me have a better time than most can dream of, better than the best, so we can pull on through, whatever tears at us, whatever holds us down, and if nothing can be done, we'll make the best of what's around.”


Never give up. Never surrender...  
#22 | 1487 days ago

(Edited by ms_hippie_queen)
um. lance berkman is a yankee. roy oswalt is a philly. oswalt is a whiny little bitch and lance i'll forgive, because really, given the choice of astros or yankees, what dummy would say "eff a possible 300% increase in my salary and a damn fine chance at championship rings...i just wanna be loyal to my bottom-feeding team?" bingo. probably only one of those poor interpreter-deprived latino players who never understood the question in the first place. (ribbing at my love, ozzie guillen. unclench please.)

i have a conundrum. this thursday, i have sammy hagar and aerosmith tickets. but also there is some sort of texans pep rally about 10-seconds walking distance from my work which i would be at if not for the concert, so i'd basically be paid to be there...and...loving it. but in catching the end of dazed and confused the other night, i was boldly reminded of a very important line "...we gotta get aerosmith tickets. top priority of the summer." i'll figure it out, but for now...


mr. abs...?  c'est tout.
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere...  
#23 | 1487 days ago

Oh and all you BRAVES fans""""" put them Qbucks on the table,,,,, Mets are in town!!!!!!
It's Monday...  
#24 | 1487 days ago

alainpeartree wrote:
date last and doing b/f laundry today--- /f got it going on hmmmmmm,,,,,, what's up ppl
Got something going on.....
If it isn't love...  
#25 | 1487 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
"(And She Said) Take Me Now"
(feat. Janet Jackson)

What you waiting for?
I know you're watching me
Hey boy, come on and take me now

Can I talk to you for a minute
You've been looking all night for your shining star
Well baby here I am, so why you waiting?
Step on over, let me show you how bad you are

Just let me take the lead
All you gotta do is let your mind be free
Lets hit the floor and cause a scene
Get real wet if you know what I mean
What you say baby?

(And she said) Take me now
I'm hungry for your loving
(And she said) Show me how
You got me working, honey
(And she said) Right now
I'm hot just like an oven
(And she said) So take me now
Boy you make me feel like I gotta dance
I gotta dance, gotta dance baby, I gotta dance...

I feel good to you, you try to hide it
And I can tell by the way you push up close to me
Your body temperature, is arising
Something's going down as far as I can see

Just let me take the lead
All you gotta do is let your mind be free
Lets hit the floor and cause a scene
Get real wet if you know what I mean
What you say baby?
Chorus

You know
Don't I
Say don't I make you feel like you gotta dance

Once I get to know ya (No)
I'm gonna show ya (No)
That there's no better way (Yea)
Lets dance the night away (Yea)
I wanna control ya (No)
Just wanna hold ya (No)
Dance the night away
So what you say baby, what you say
(What you saying to me)

(And she said)
Take me now (Oh)
I'm hungry for your loving (Hungry for you)
(And she said) Show me how (Oh)
You got me working, honey (Got me working)
(And she said) Right now (Oh)
I'm hot just like an oven (Hot just like an oven)
(And she said) So take me now
Boy you make me feel like I gotta dance (x2)

Like you gotta dance, like you gotta dance, like you gotta dance, no...
Like you gotta dance, like you gotta dance, like you gotta dance, no...

Here we go now
Oh, oh
Oh (x6)

I'm like a hurricane
Just coasting along
You better grab me girl
I hope you take me now
First Class ...  
#26 | 1487 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
um. lance berkman is a yankee. roy oswalt is a philly. oswalt is a whiny little bitch and lance i'll forgive, because really, given the choice of astros or yankees, what dummy would say "eff a possible 300% increase in my salary and a damn fine chance at championship rings...i just wanna be loyal to my bottom-feeding team?" bingo. probably only one of those poor interpreter-deprived latino players who never understood the question in the first place. (ribbing at my love, ozzie guillen. unclench please.)

i have a conundrum. this thursday, i have sammy hagar and aerosmith tickets. but also there is some sort of texans pep rally about 10-seconds walking distance from my work which i would be at if not for the concert, so i'd basically be paid to be there...and...loving it. but in catching the end of dazed and confused the other night, i was boldly reminded of a very important line "...we gotta get aerosmith tickets. top priority of the summer." i'll figure it out, but for now...


mr. abs...?  c'est tout.
Conundrum?! 
#27 | 1487 days ago

Noticed over the weekend, my Respects finally passed my contributions.   Thank You, one and all.

 
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere...  
#28 | 1487 days ago

HouTxFan wrote:
Conundrum?! 
rockin smiley.



but yes. conundrum...
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere...  
#29 | 1487 days ago

Nikki20 wrote:
Got something going on.....
yeah u do!!!!!
It's Monday...  
#30 | 1487 days ago

alainpeartree wrote:
yeah u do!!!!!
so when you gonna declare your un-dying love for me?


umm..LMAO! Is there a deadline because I'm random with my un-dying love?
First Class ...  
#31 | 1487 days ago

wow,,,,,,, just because im short I always hav to et the short end of the stik?
It's Monday...  
#32 | 1487 days ago

alainpeartree wrote:
wow,,,,,,, just because im short I always hav to et the short end of the stik?
there you go...spreading those lies. LOL
First Class ...  
#33 | 1487 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
why?
Riding a motorcycle on water
First Class ...  
#34 | 1487 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
why?
Riding a motorcycle on water
You ask why?, I ask why not? Now I wish I had a motorcycle and a pool!
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere...  
#35 | 1487 days ago

Squirrel catapult
First Class ...  
#36 | 1487 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Squirrel catapult
i can't stop watching and it keeps getting funnier!

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere...  
#37 | 1487 days ago

color me happy.   the biology experiment better known as the daughter will be visiting for a week. she may monopolize the computer the entire time so i gotta get my time in now.   that's all i got.  have a great day friends.
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere...  
#38 | 1487 days ago

Backflip basketball shot
First Class ...  
#39 | 1487 days ago

(Edited by kantwistaye)
 So... this past week was the drunkest week of my life.. and it was amazing.

And I have internet and cable now. Life is good.

And because I can't wait until CuDi's new album drops in September...

                                 This is my story, this is my song

If you feel it, muthaf*****, you can't go wrong
To the screw-face n*****, whatchu on?
Get off that, get a goal and focus dog
See, I'm what you need, you fiendin' now
Ask around and I'll bet you figure out
How to zone and control your future while
(Yeah) I think I'm in the future too
I'm unlike fools, who precede the jewels
To be like them, I be like who
I be like me, Mr. K-i-d S-o-l-o D-o-l-o
See the Lord adore me
He met me half way
'Not guts, no glory' I always say
So until I reach what I came here to find
Along with inner peace, life will always be a grind
One day I'll be what the world want me to be
I was born to be super duper Scott
The one bad b*****s call super duper lame
Now super duper fame gives me super duper br***
86 to Cape, but I'm super duper high
Soarin' passed the moon I'm super duper lonely guy
Down and out, so I'm out and down and lookin' for a substance to drown in (hey)
For even in hell, I still have faith
To one day be free with my father at the gates
But make no mistakes, I'll show you what time takes
To be a success on earth, mixed with all the hate
I stand on my pivot, my life you could not live it
For the things that I've seen have been too damn explicit
But soon you will get it on a CD with some credits
I provide my grind, mixed with no edits
They say they don't want me when I'm f****d up and forgotten
Until I rise up amongst the evils tryin' to stop 'em
Slow down b****, my money is what I'm clockin'
I'm tick-tockin'
Once I start, I ain't stopping
Such bull**** that my soul deal wit
When my room's dim lit
I pray to God help wit
(Uh) my endeavors and any kind of weather
H*** be pleather fake so I erase 'em out my sim
Now do you want to be him?
Think twice, you can make (or mix) suicide tryna read my mind
(Hey) down and out
Down and out, so I'm out and down and lookin' for a substance to drown in (hey)

 
#40 | 1487 days ago

It's a holiday Monday here, so I'm heading to the Golf Course YEEEEHAAAAAWWWW I'm golfing, NOT working for a change!

Have a wonderful day y'all and eat ice cream!!!


(or have a shooter - a Burt Reynolds would work )
Joy to the World...  
#41 | 1487 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
there you go...spreading those lies. LOL
baby u dont know 1/2 of the story
It's Monday...  
#42 | 1487 days ago

Well, it was good while it lasted.

The new girl who started about a week and a half ago has resigned.  She found another job better suited for her. 

Oh, well.     At least the time she spent here was helpful.
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere...  
#43 | 1487 days ago

alainpeartree wrote:
baby u dont know 1/2 of the story
 i think it is You who doesnt know.
First Class ...  
#44 | 1487 days ago

I hate Old Mike with a FIERY PASSION!
 


that is all....but I shall return!
First Class ...  
#45 | 1487 days ago

kantwistaye wrote:
 So... this past week was the drunkest week of my life.. and it was amazing.

And I have internet and cable now. Life is good.

And because I can't wait until CuDi's new album drops in September...

                                 This is my story, this is my song

If you feel it, muthaf*****, you can't go wrong
To the screw-face n*****, whatchu on?
Get off that, get a goal and focus dog
See, I'm what you need, you fiendin' now
Ask around and I'll bet you figure out
How to zone and control your future while
(Yeah) I think I'm in the future too
I'm unlike fools, who precede the jewels
To be like them, I be like who
I be like me, Mr. K-i-d S-o-l-o D-o-l-o
See the Lord adore me
He met me half way
'Not guts, no glory' I always say
So until I reach what I came here to find
Along with inner peace, life will always be a grind
One day I'll be what the world want me to be
I was born to be super duper Scott
The one bad b*****s call super duper lame
Now super duper fame gives me super duper br***
86 to Cape, but I'm super duper high
Soarin' passed the moon I'm super duper lonely guy
Down and out, so I'm out and down and lookin' for a substance to drown in (hey)
For even in hell, I still have faith
To one day be free with my father at the gates
But make no mistakes, I'll show you what time takes
To be a success on earth, mixed with all the hate
I stand on my pivot, my life you could not live it
For the things that I've seen have been too damn explicit
But soon you will get it on a CD with some credits
I provide my grind, mixed with no edits
They say they don't want me when I'm f****d up and forgotten
Until I rise up amongst the evils tryin' to stop 'em
Slow down b****, my money is what I'm clockin'
I'm tick-tockin'
Once I start, I ain't stopping
Such bull**** that my soul deal wit
When my room's dim lit
I pray to God help wit
(Uh) my endeavors and any kind of weather
H*** be pleather fake so I erase 'em out my sim
Now do you want to be him?
Think twice, you can make (or mix) suicide tryna read my mind
(Hey) down and out
Down and out, so I'm out and down and lookin' for a substance to drown in (hey)

 
Welcome Back!!
Never give up. Never surrender...  
#46 | 1487 days ago

Well 4 days left until my 9 day vacation of doing absolutely squat

My boss today decided that I play music to loud in company trucks................like I give a crap, go back in your office and play with your little golf set................... it will be louder tomorrow I promise!!
#47 | 1487 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 Nope you are not wrong. Chris Farley was not funny, Kevin James is. And totally agree on the dating thing too.   Although I dont think anyone could have saved the movie Paul Blart  
"Paul Blart" would have been funny with Farley.  Just sayin'.
Daria...  
#48 | 1487 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
 i think it is You who doesnt know.
want to fill me up,,,,oops fill me in
It's Monday...  
#49 | 1487 days ago

its national ice cream sandwich day. 

Enjoy!!   
#50 | 1487 days ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT3Y9kjkSSc           Steve Winwood last night. 
Never give up. Never surrender...  
#51 | 1487 days ago
ChristiSunshine (+)

Ok my laptop is effed, so I'll be erratic in posting until i can get it fixed.  I'm mad as hell cuz IDK it got the virus...but it did.  COOTIES...dammit.
Never give up. Never surrender...  
#52 | 1487 days ago
18packabs (+)

Monday gives us 5 opportunities to improve the week.


I feel a 4 day weekend coming on.
Beans...  
#53 | 1487 days ago

ChristiSunshine wrote:
Ok my laptop is effed, so I'll be erratic in posting until i can get it fixed.  I'm mad as hell cuz IDK it got the virus...but it did.  COOTIES...dammit.
UHG..... sorry to hear that Chrisit!!
#54 | 1487 days ago

Where the hell did all my gifts go? Who the f*ck is stealing them.....mmm..... Let me see, Ed and Leslie come back and now my gifts are gone!! I won't press charges if you just return them, no questions asked....
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere...  
#55 | 1487 days ago

Jeremiah was a bull frog...nevermind, I already used that for KMT about 3 weeks ago.  Anywho, it's a Monday, and it must be a full moon.  I start work at 8:00 every day, and I can't remember the last time I logged out for lunch before 12:00 on a weekday, and on a Monday nonetheless.  Even better, when the evening supervisor came in at 3:00, I was on my way back to our office because there were no patients to go get.  She then asked me if I wanted to go home early...did I mention this is 3:00 on a Monday afternoon?  Hell yes I'll leave an hour early, you don't have to ask me twice!  I'm glad I got home when I did because it currently looks like a monsoon is brewing outside my window.  Overhead the sun is still out, but all around it's pitch black.  But that doesn't matter, I'm still busy belting out more tunes.  I've had a song stuck in my head for a few days now, so I'll share it with all of you in hopes that it gets stuck in your heads...

If you believe in forever,
Then life is just a one-night stand.
If there's a rock and roll heaven,
Well you know they've got a hell of a band, band, band.

Jimi gave us rainbows,
And Janis took a piece of our hearts.
Otis took us all to the dock of the bay.
Sing a song to light my fire,
Remember Jim that way.
They've all found another place,
Another place to play.

If you believe in forever,
Then our gig's just a one-night stand.
If there's a rock and roll heaven,
Well you know they've got a hell of a band, band, band.

Remember bad, bad Leroy Brown,
Hey Jimmy touched us with that song.
And time won't change the friends
We used to know.
Bobby gave us Mack the Knife,
Well look out, he's back in town.
They'll all be there, another day,
When they meet in one big show.

If you believe in forever,
Then our gig's just a one-night stand.
If there's a rock and roll heaven,
Well you know they've got a hell of a band, band, band.

There's a spotlight waiting,
No matter who you are.
Everybody's got a song to sing,
Everyone's a star (everybody's got to be a star).

If you believe in forever,
Then our gig's just a one-night stand.
If there's a rock and roll heaven,
Well you know they've got a hell of a band.
Well you know they've got a hell of a band.


Enough music for one day you say?  Oh no, I still have 8 more for today!  Have at it folks!
Joy to the World...  
#56 | 1487 days ago

woody050681 wrote:
Where the hell did all my gifts go? Who the f*ck is stealing them.....mmm..... Let me see, Ed and Leslie come back and now my gifts are gone!! I won't press charges if you just return them, no questions asked....
This is site wide, the techs have been notified and are working on the problem!!
#57 | 1487 days ago

Joe_L wrote:
This is site wide, the techs have been notified and are working on the problem!!
Well Thank You, Captain Newbie Mod
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere...  
#58 | 1487 days ago

woody050681 wrote:
Where the hell did all my gifts go? Who the f*ck is stealing them.....mmm..... Let me see, Ed and Leslie come back and now my gifts are gone!! I won't press charges if you just return them, no questions asked....
Mine too! I just went to the ATM and when I came back they had gone Outrageous! Next time I leave, I'll logout first, I can't even breath
#59 | 1487 days ago

Hiiiiii
Never give up. Never surrender...  
#60 | 1487 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
Hiiiiii
Haiiiiiii, Stoney!!
#61 | 1487 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
Hiiiiii
that's all? no song? no updates I won't understand?
First Class ...  
#62 | 1487 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

 Well Janie failed her driving test which somehow became my fault. Then I had to put up with her the rest of the day acting like a pissed off 16 year old girl. 





Not even birthday cake can make it better. 
Joy to the World...  
#63 | 1487 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 Well Janie failed her driving test which somehow became my fault. Then I had to put up with her the rest of the day acting like a pissed off 16 year old girl. 





Not even birthday cake can make it better. 
Don't worry, she will pass the driving test long before the Cu........ oh nevermind.
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere...  
#64 | 1487 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
that's all? no song? no updates I won't understand?
it's been one of those days
Never give up. Never surrender...  
#65 | 1487 days ago

 effing Kramer

So he was a good friend of mine.

How is/was my day?  I had a Monday.  You F**king figure it out.

$2.50 Yuengling draft dinner.  Is only surpassed by $3 Guinness Draft Dinners.

Coke Zero infinite > Pepsi Max.

WTF is up with the Braves.  I'd be concerned about the series loss to Cinci, except Cinci is a division leader, and has lots of close wins also. (damn it must suck to be a Cubs fan.)

Kids will be home soon so I'll have to put up with their sh!t soon.

This is a drunk post, so love me anyway.

Apparently crushers and stalkers are the same, because crushers don't talk to me either.

Braves are up 3-0 bottom 2 right now, so I'm happy.

Reply to this post with your dowry so I can decide who I want to date.  (preferably females only.)










Joy to the World...  
#66 | 1487 days ago

 and post #69
Joy to the World...  
#67 | 1487 days ago

hskrdave wrote:
 effing Kramer

So he was a good friend of mine.

How is/was my day?  I had a Monday.  You F**king figure it out.

$2.50 Yuengling draft dinner.  Is only surpassed by $3 Guinness Draft Dinners.

Coke Zero infinite > Pepsi Max.

WTF is up with the Braves.  I'd be concerned about the series loss to Cinci, except Cinci is a division leader, and has lots of close wins also. (damn it must suck to be a Cubs fan.)

Kids will be home soon so I'll have to put up with their sh!t soon.

This is a drunk post, so love me anyway.

Apparently crushers and stalkers are the same, because crushers don't talk to me either.

Braves are up 3-0 bottom 2 right now, so I'm happy.

Reply to this post with your dowry so I can decide who I want to date.  (preferably females only.)










You had me at "You F**king figure it out".

My dowry consists of a variety of "exotic" liquors, an xbox WITH LIVE membership, netflix and adamandeve membership,southern cookbooks (never used), a ridiculous amount of kitchen supplies, a pineapple, an abnormal desire to please, and $1,287.

First Class ...  
#68 | 1487 days ago

hskrdave wrote:
 and post #69
and ummm...yeah...
First Class ...  
#69 | 1487 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:

You had me at "You F**king figure it out".

My dowry consists of a variety of "exotic" liquors, an xbox WITH LIVE membership, netflix and adamandeve membership,southern cookbooks (never used), a ridiculous amount of kitchen supplies, a pineapple, an abnormal desire to please, and $1,287.

 hmm.  Playstation guy, unused cookbooks a negative.

netflix, pineapple and kitchenware are neutral

Liquors are always good, adamandeve is a plus.

Abnormal desire to please and cash?  You might have played your hand too soon 
Joy to the World...  
#70 | 1487 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
and ummm...yeah...
 and yes.
Joy to the World...  
#71 | 1487 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

richard_cranium wrote:
Don't worry, she will pass the driving test long before the Cu........ oh nevermind.
 shut it, my curse isnt complete yet. 




until then hiiiiiiiiiiiiii friend. 
Joy to the World...  
#72 | 1487 days ago

hskrdave wrote:
 hmm.  Playstation guy, unused cookbooks a negative.

netflix, pineapple and kitchenware are neutral

Liquors are always good, adamandeve is a plus.

Abnormal desire to please and cash?  You might have played your hand too soon 
you can get a PS with the cash.
The cookbooks are for company and children, I dont need them. I'm excellent in the kitchen.
the pineapple shouldnt be neutral.
adamandeve is just one of several.
and it is never too soon....
First Class ...  
#73 | 1487 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 Well Janie failed her driving test which somehow became my fault. Then I had to put up with her the rest of the day acting like a pissed off 16 year old girl. 





Not even birthday cake can make it better. 
On the bright side, at least now you get an extra week before you call the claims adjuster!!!
#74 | 1487 days ago

hskrdave wrote:
 effing Kramer

So he was a good friend of mine.

How is/was my day?  I had a Monday.  You F**king figure it out.

$2.50 Yuengling draft dinner.  Is only surpassed by $3 Guinness Draft Dinners.

Coke Zero infinite > Pepsi Max.

WTF is up with the Braves.  I'd be concerned about the series loss to Cinci, except Cinci is a division leader, and has lots of close wins also. (damn it must suck to be a Cubs fan.)

Kids will be home soon so I'll have to put up with their sh!t soon.

This is a drunk post, so love me anyway.

Apparently crushers and stalkers are the same, because crushers don't talk to me either.

Braves are up 3-0 bottom 2 right now, so I'm happy.

Reply to this post with your dowry so I can decide who I want to date.  (preferably females only.)










Oh shut up, you know you love the music trivia.
Joy to the World...  
#75 | 1487 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 Well Janie failed her driving test which somehow became my fault. Then I had to put up with her the rest of the day acting like a pissed off 16 year old girl. 





Not even birthday cake can make it better. 
One of these damn things got me the first time I took my test...  ...and in case you can't tell, I'm still PO'd about it.  Sooo...you have my sympathy Glenda!
#76 | 1487 days ago

kramer wrote:
Oh shut up, you know you love the music trivia.
 you still do music trivia?  i hadn't seen you whoring pimping advertising those all over the site.  

and yes i do like them.
Joy to the World...  
#77 | 1487 days ago

Evening Q'rs....well it's Monday...yeah...glad its over...on to TUESDAY......can you tell my brain stopped working about 4 hours ago....

have a good one all

Peace
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere...  
#78 | 1487 days ago

 Braves Win!!!

You may now go back to your regularly scheduled stalking.
Joy to the World...  
#79 | 1487 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

hskrdave wrote:
 Braves Win!!!

You may now go back to your regularly scheduled stalking.
 I guess I better find someone to stalk then.   
Joy to the World...  
#80 | 1486 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Backflip basketball shot
please get this guy to start a H-O-R-S-E league. he would win every darn time.
#81 | 1486 days ago

ChristiSunshine wrote:
Ok my laptop is effed, so I'll be erratic in posting until i can get it fixed.  I'm mad as hell cuz IDK it got the virus...but it did.  COOTIES...dammit.
cut porn out of its diet, thats a good place to start
#82 | 1486 days ago

alainpeartree wrote:
want to fill me up,,,,oops fill me in
best EVER was 5'6 at the most but i doubt that tall. As long as i have to look up, I'm game. It's just eye to eye (while standing) that doesnt float my boat. 6' anything is just a bonus
First Class ...  
#83 | 1486 days ago

(Edited by ms_hippie_queen)
hskrdave wrote:
 effing Kramer

So he was a good friend of mine.

How is/was my day?  I had a Monday.  You F**king figure it out.

$2.50 Yuengling draft dinner.  Is only surpassed by $3 Guinness Draft Dinners.

Coke Zero infinite > Pepsi Max.

WTF is up with the Braves.  I'd be concerned about the series loss to Cinci, except Cinci is a division leader, and has lots of close wins also. (damn it must suck to be a Cubs fan.)

Kids will be home soon so I'll have to put up with their sh!t soon.

This is a drunk post, so love me anyway.

Apparently crushers and stalkers are the same, because crushers don't talk to me either.

Braves are up 3-0 bottom 2 right now, so I'm happy.

Reply to this post with your dowry so I can decide who I want to date.  (preferably females only.)










3 guitars, a french horn, a stack of tickets from every astros game i've been to...hang on. braves fan?

jerk.
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere...  
#84 | 1486 days ago
ChristiSunshine (+)

hskrdave wrote:
 effing Kramer

So he was a good friend of mine.

How is/was my day?  I had a Monday.  You F**king figure it out.

$2.50 Yuengling draft dinner.  Is only surpassed by $3 Guinness Draft Dinners.

Coke Zero infinite > Pepsi Max.

WTF is up with the Braves.  I'd be concerned about the series loss to Cinci, except Cinci is a division leader, and has lots of close wins also. (damn it must suck to be a Cubs fan.)

Kids will be home soon so I'll have to put up with their sh!t soon.

This is a drunk post, so love me anyway.

Apparently crushers and stalkers are the same, because crushers don't talk to me either.

Braves are up 3-0 bottom 2 right now, so I'm happy.

Reply to this post with your dowry so I can decide who I want to date.  (preferably females only.)










I have a handful of bisexual friends, a job and an education. 
Never give up. Never surrender...  
#85 | 1486 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
best EVER was 5'6 at the most but i doubt that tall. As long as i have to look up, I'm game. It's just eye to eye (while standing) that doesnt float my boat. 6' anything is just a bonus
oh you like looking up,,,hmmmmm
It's Monday...  
#86 | 1486 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
3 guitars, a french horn, a stack of tickets from every astros game i've been to...hang on. braves fan?

jerk.
 it's ok, you lost me at french horn anyway...
Joy to the World...  
#87 | 1486 days ago

ChristiSunshine wrote:
I have a handful of bisexual friends, a job and an education. 
surprisingly, you left out a key element.  You are in second.
Joy to the World...  
#88 | 1485 days ago
ChristiSunshine (+)

hskrdave wrote:
surprisingly, you left out a key element.  You are in second.
I can't talk about key elements on this website.  I will be kicked the hell off.
Never give up. Never surrender...  
#89 | 1485 days ago

ChristiSunshine wrote:
I can't talk about key elements on this website.  I will be kicked the hell off.
 too bad...
Joy to the World...  
#90 | 1484 days ago
ChristiSunshine (+)

(Edited by ChristiSunshine)
hskrdave wrote:
 too bad...
Never mind that a spread offense makes me giddy like a schoolgirl. Unless my team is ineffectively defending it.  And it's not easy to defend. I got extra credit in a business class because I could discuss how John Wooden changed his offense to accomodate Lew Alcindor better than the boys could. Jordin Tootoo is my hero because he will fight anyone, even if he is a short little shrimp. So in my dowry is my season football tickets and an occasional trip to Nashville to watch the Predators play.  I should no longer be in second place. 
Never give up. Never surrender...  
#91 | 1484 days ago

ChristiSunshine wrote:
Never mind that a spread offense makes me giddy like a schoolgirl. Unless my team is ineffectively defending it.  And it's not easy to defend. I got extra credit in a business class because I could discuss how John Wooden changed his offense to accomodate Lew Alcindor better than the boys could. Jordin Tootoo is my hero because he will fight anyone, even if he is a short little shrimp. So in my dowry is my season football tickets and an occasional trip to Nashville to watch the Predators play.  I should no longer be in second place. 
 great comment.  Unfortunately it doesn't move your position, and im sure you know why.
Joy to the World...  
#92 | 1482 days ago
ChristiSunshine (+)

hskrdave wrote:
 great comment.  Unfortunately it doesn't move your position, and im sure you know why.
If any outside rules are coming into play here, I call foul.
Never give up. Never surrender...  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
F/E 8/22
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 08/22/14
9 opinions | 26 comments | Last by woody050681
F/E 8/26
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 08/26/14
5 opinions | 10 comments | Last by woody050681
F to the fizzo, E to the eezzay (24th)
Asked by marcus_nyce | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 08/25/14
5 opinions | 15 comments | Last by icfeet
Happy Birthday, Jess!...
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 08/22/14
13 opinions | 16 comments | Last by icfeet
FanIQ Fantasy Football League 2014
Asked by Kenne | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 08/11/14
6 opinions | 5 comments | Last by icfeet