Skip to Next Poll »
8
Gotta rub me the right way
You find a magic lamp
The Genie gives you 3 wishes
You know the rules: no killing anyone, no bringing anyone back to life, and no wishing for more wishes

What do you wish for?
| Closed on 09/01/10 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Numeric Input Opinion Poll
24 Fans
Question
129.4351. Gotta rub me the right way

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#14 | 1453 days ago

1. Ruler of Earth
2. A Time Machine
3. An army of Ninja-Monkeys
666  
  
52 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1453 days ago

1. an unlimited supply of money
2. world peace
3. i can't think of anything else, so i would give my wish to someone else :) 
#2 | 1453 days ago

1- That all my fiends and family live long, healthy lives.

2 - 1'000'000'000'000'000'000 dollars.

3 - For all of my teams to win the title 9 out of 10 years for the rest of my life(don't wanna get too greedy now). 
#3 | 1453 days ago

1 - every time a politician lied, their ears and upper lip would grow 4 inches and could never be surgically altered
2 - $987,654,321 U.S. currency
3 - all diseases and cancers to reverse themselves and end
69  
#4 | 1453 days ago

Today?

1. For Justin Timberlake and Matt Damon to be waiting for me to get home
2. For more than 3 people to be creating LR polls
3. For the Unbanishment of Jsmall and Robb OR....a neverending supply of Firefly. thanks
87  
#5 | 1453 days ago

1- perfect health
2- infinite wealth
3- immortality
27  
#6 | 1453 days ago

Lets see....

1. Family and Friends ( Myself Included on this one) happy Lives with no disappointments.
2. Unlimited amount of money.
3. My B/F to Really appreciate me
515  
#7 | 1453 days ago

(Edited by richard_cranium)

1. ESPN returns to being an unbiased, non-a$$ kissing, sports network.

2. Old Man Diva, breaks his leg on his first drop back of the season, ending his drama and career.

3. That Jsmalls, YRUWET2, and Mr Rogers were no longer banned.

22  
#8 | 1453 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Today?

1. For Justin Timberlake and Matt Damon to be waiting for me to get home
2. For more than 3 people to be creating LR polls
3. For the Unbanishment of Jsmall and Robb OR....a neverending supply of Firefly. thanks
I  so agree on your number 2

what about Mr. Rogers and the rest ... how soon I forget the names  

I really want to try Firefly.. I will try and find it up here and if I do, do I drink it and forget what I told him and tell him, hold onto it until we break up and drink a sh!t load of it...
515  
#9 | 1453 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
Nikki20 wrote:
I  so agree on your number 2

what about Mr. Rogers and the rest ... how soon I forget the names  

I really want to try Firefly.. I will try and find it up here and if I do, do I drink it and forget what I told him and tell him, hold onto it until we break up and drink a sh!t load of it...
Rogers too (but his "crime" was a little extra), those 2 just made Q days like this sooo much fun (for me, obviously not for everyone).

and i never forget anything either way, so I dont know...although I saw something I wrote while just tipsy the other night, and it was pretty damn good and way more...umm...blunt than I usually am, so there's that. It may do you some good with the expressing of things.
87  
#10 | 1453 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Rogers too (but his "crime" was a little extra), those 2 just made Q days like this sooo much fun (for me, obviously not for everyone).

and i never forget anything either way, so I dont know...although I saw something I wrote while just tipsy the other night, and it was pretty damn good and way more...umm...blunt than I usually am, so there's that. It may do you some good with the expressing of things.
so when you gonna declare your un-dying love for me?
27  
#11 | 1453 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Rogers too (but his "crime" was a little extra), those 2 just made Q days like this sooo much fun (for me, obviously not for everyone).

and i never forget anything either way, so I dont know...although I saw something I wrote while just tipsy the other night, and it was pretty damn good and way more...umm...blunt than I usually am, so there's that. It may do you some good with the expressing of things.
Ok on the last part.. I guess I must have missed something....
515  
#12 | 1453 days ago

alainpeartree wrote:
so when you gonna declare your un-dying love for me?
When the Vikings win the Super Bowl...
515  
#13 | 1453 days ago

enough money to retire for me and the family
season tickets for my favorite teams games
owner of the CHICAGO CUBS

 

#14 | 1453 days ago

1. Ruler of Earth
2. A Time Machine
3. An army of Ninja-Monkeys
666  
#15 | 1453 days ago

1. good health
2. wisdom
3. happiness
3  
#16 | 1453 days ago

1. For The Red Wings, Lions, Tigers, Pistons & Wolverines To Win A World Title The Same Season/Year

2. For My Family & Friends To Live Long & Happy Lives With Lots And Lots Of Money.

3. Cure World Hunger/Poverty/Disease/Homelessness & Give Clean Water & Medical Care
17  
#17 | 1453 days ago

Year round 70'f weather

Everyone's safety at all times

Good health
#18 | 1453 days ago

rub me.  3 times
69  
#19 | 1453 days ago

Nikki20 wrote:
When the Vikings win the Super Bowl...
oh well,,,, I think my Jets have a better chance
27  
#20 | 1453 days ago

alainpeartree wrote:
oh well,,,, I think my Jets have a better chance
Yeah, Right... WE will go with that...  if it makes you feel better.....
515  
#21 | 1453 days ago

(Edited by maddhatter6691)

# 1- Every time I reach into my pocket I have the money for what I am buying
#2- Live long enough to see the Bills win the Super Bowl
#3- Health for my Family and Friends

69  
#22 | 1453 days ago
18packabs (+)

1. True LOVE
2. Health and Happiness for My Family and Friends
3. The Q to make Season 3 by bringing back some of Season 1, and using some of Season 2.
57  
#23 | 1453 days ago

1. a permanent job that pays well
2. a World Series title for the Pirates
3. that I never see a poll title on the Q that is a line from Genie in a Bottle ever again.
69  
#24 | 1453 days ago

1. Health
2. Wealth
3. Happiness
#25 | 1453 days ago

kramer wrote:
1. a permanent job that pays well
2. a World Series title for the Pirates
3. that I never see a poll title on the Q that is a line from Genie in a Bottle ever again.
What's the matter, are you stuck on it now?
34  
#26 | 1453 days ago

1. Super Bowl Win For The Seahawks, World Series For The Mariners, , And NBA Championship For The Seattle Supersonics
2. Money When I Need It. Not When I Want It.
3 The World To Be a Better Place For My Children In The Future.
311  
#27 | 1453 days ago

Jess wrote:
What's the matter, are you stuck on it now?
Oh no, thanks to just finishing a triple dose of KMT, I won't be having that problem, I have 24 other songs that can rotate in my head to block out everything Christina Aguilera.  But when I saw the poll title, I screamed inside.
69  
#28 | 1453 days ago

to live in good health forever
one million dollars everyday for the rest of my life
i'll let U Qers decide on the last one

#29 | 1453 days ago
18packabs (+)

rub?

wax on, wax off.
57  
#30 | 1453 days ago

Dream_Machine wrote:
1. Super Bowl Win For The Seahawks, World Series For The Mariners, , And NBA Championship For The Seattle Supersonics
2. Money When I Need It. Not When I Want It.
3 The World To Be a Better Place For My Children In The Future.
OK one of my wishes is just give you your 3 wishes...That won't count against the "no wishing for more wishes"
34  
#31 | 1453 days ago

Jess wrote:
OK one of my wishes is just give you your 3 wishes...That won't count against the "no wishing for more wishes"
Thanks... I Try My Best!
311  
#32 | 1453 days ago

kramer wrote:
Oh no, thanks to just finishing a triple dose of KMT, I won't be having that problem, I have 24 other songs that can rotate in my head to block out everything Christina Aguilera.  But when I saw the poll title, I screamed inside.
I loved the title...and yes, i've sang it every time.
87  
#33 | 1453 days ago

1.  A booth to transport me when I want to to the east coast
2. unimaginable wealth
3. a hippo
8  
#34 | 1453 days ago

your #3 made me LOL...the f..?
34  
#35 | 1453 days ago

Jess wrote:
your #3 made me LOL...the f..?
who, me?
8  
#36 | 1453 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
who, me?
yes - I love it. A hippo? mmkay. Aren't they mean?
34  
#37 | 1453 days ago

Jess wrote:
yes - I love it. A hippo? mmkay. Aren't they mean?
yes, it may seem random, but I want a hippo.. And yes, I think they're very mean... I better use my unimaginable wealth to give him a lot of space
8  
#38 | 1453 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
yes, it may seem random, but I want a hippo.. And yes, I think they're very mean... I better use my unimaginable wealth to give him a lot of space
Or training...maybe you could have a guard hippo.
34  
#39 | 1453 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

(Edited by cubsgirl2)
 1.  Health and happiness for my children

2.  My Cubs to win the world series before I die. And to have enough money to not have to worry about going to see them do it.

3.   To meet a certain someone. 


8  
#40 | 1453 days ago

wow!..1..that good wishes only come true...( no negative wishes)
             2. good health
              3. my children find what makes them happy!
#41 | 1453 days ago

Dream_Machine wrote:
1. Super Bowl Win For The Seahawks, World Series For The Mariners, , And NBA Championship For The Seattle Supersonics
2. Money When I Need It. Not When I Want It.
3 The World To Be a Better Place For My Children In The Future.
a gzillion respects for #2 and 3...heck ill give ya a few for #1..just cause i love true fans!!!
#42 | 1452 days ago
jerseybabe6131 (+)

Jeff_P wrote:

enough money to retire for me and the family
season tickets for my favorite teams games
owner of the CHICAGO CUBS

 

Is that all LOL
#43 | 1452 days ago

1.   Health, wealth and happiness for me and mine.
2.   Peace and happiness for the world.
3.   Honest politicians and newscasters.
11  
#44 | 1452 days ago

A trillion dollars
my family to remain in perfect health
a enormous mansion
7  
#45 | 1452 days ago

Jess wrote:
Or training...maybe you could have a guard hippo.
bingo
8  
#46 | 1452 days ago
jerseybabe6131 (+)

To meet that one person.........

To have enough money to live comfortably and be able to take care of my family friends,and help Domestic,sexual , child abuse and rape victims!

To be healthy forever
#47 | 1452 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 1.  Health and happiness for my children

2.  My Cubs to win the world series before I die. And to have enough money to not have to worry about going to see them do it.

3.   To meet a certain someone. 


#3...hmmmm?
87  
#48 | 1452 days ago

1.infinite wealth
2.the authority to over rule any one in power
3.beer for life
9  
#49 | 1452 days ago

jerseybabe6131 wrote:
Is that all LOL
yes dear..........only because i only get 3 wishes......there is more, hehe !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#50 | 1452 days ago

clearing your throat Ashlie?
27  
#51 | 1452 days ago

alainpeartree wrote:
clearing your throat Ashlie?

lol........Shut it!

87  
#52 | 1452 days ago

i love how u shout love nothings at me all the time
27  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
F/E 7/24
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
6 opinions | 22 comments | Last by woody050681
F/E 7/22
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/22/14
5 opinions | 9 comments | Last by woody050681
F/E 7/23
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/23/14
6 opinions | 34 comments | Last by woody050681
Phryday Philter Errr
Asked by marcus_nyce | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/18/14
7 opinions | 15 comments | Last by Beaneaters
F/E 7/21
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/21/14
7 opinions | 9 comments | Last by Debi_L