Skip to Next Poll »
6
Today I am going to be......
 Today I am going to be a kindergartner. I am going to skip and play. I am going to drink milk from a carton and take a nap on a mat.I am going to believe my teacher is the most amazing women because she has pictures of Clifford the big red dog on the walls. I am going to like everyone around me for what they are, not for who they are.  I am going to read Dr. Seuss not Dr. Phil.  I am going to believe that everything that's wrong can be fixed with a cookie and a hug from my mom. I am going to laugh at a silly joke like only kids can seem to. I am going to find a stray and say it followed me home. I am going to skin my knee, play jacks and stick my tongue out at a boy because they have cooties. Today I am going to be a kindergartner, what would you like to be today? 
| Closed on 09/30/10 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room, Personal | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
18 Fans 
39%a. I am going to be.
6%b. I know I'm not going to be.
22%c. Another day off?
17%d. Lol, boy cooties.
17%e. Beaneaters

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#4 | 1425 days ago
NorseHeathen (+)

Today I'm going to be a courteous internet stalker......

So, I am asking for permission to stalk a "Q babe"--any takers?

  
40 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1425 days ago

a fornicator?
#2 | 1425 days ago

PLAIN AND SIMPLE..........A MULTI-MILLIONAIRE.........IM SOOOOOOOOOOO SICK OF WORKING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#3 | 1425 days ago

Unemployed!
Another day off?   
#4 | 1425 days ago
NorseHeathen (+)

Today I'm going to be a courteous internet stalker......

So, I am asking for permission to stalk a "Q babe"--any takers?

#5 | 1425 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

(Edited by cubsgirl2)
NorseHeathen wrote:
Today I'm going to be a courteous internet stalker......

So, I am asking for permission to stalk a "Q babe"--any takers?

 Well, I guess stalking a kindergartner is out huh? 
#6 | 1425 days ago

Today I'm going to be a 1st grader and bully every kindergartner that I cross, especially the ones skipping and whatnot! 
#7 | 1425 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

(Edited by cubsgirl2)
jswol54 wrote:
Today I'm going to be a 1st grader and bully every kindergartner that I cross, especially the ones skipping and whatnot! 
 Sticks and stones may break my bones, but bullies will never catch me. 
#8 | 1425 days ago

NorseHeathen wrote:
Today I'm going to be a courteous internet stalker......

So, I am asking for permission to stalk a "Q babe"--any takers?

I am available to stalk today!!
Another day off?   
#9 | 1425 days ago

I think being a kindergartner for a day sounds like a pretty good gig. I'll play on the monkey bars with ya.
I am going to be.  
#10 | 1425 days ago

Fat and Lazy, well actually that would be everyday.
Another day off?   
#11 | 1425 days ago

Kirk Diggler and today i'm going to be a 11th grader and cause the old "squawk walk" upon all the hotties ,  if you dont know what the Squawk walk is either you've never done it to a person or had it done to you..   lol
#12 | 1425 days ago

I think I'll be this guy
Lol, boy cooties.   
#13 | 1425 days ago

Jess wrote:
I think being a kindergartner for a day sounds like a pretty good gig. I'll play on the monkey bars with ya.
i will be the monk-ay
#14 | 1425 days ago
huskerfan_ia (+)

You need to meet my Kindergartner...  He doesn't sound anything like that.
I am going to be.  
#15 | 1425 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

(Edited by cubsgirl2)
huskerfan_ia wrote:
You need to meet my Kindergartner...  He doesn't sound anything like that.
 Shhh, we are in the land of Glenda's make believe. 
#16 | 1425 days ago

 Today I will be SUPERMAN!!  Doing the impossible everywhere I go...
I am going to be.  
#17 | 1425 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 Shhh, we are in the land of Glenda's make believe. 
Glenda, If I could kindly suggest that rather than being a kindergartner. You should be a fan of a baseball team that has won a World Series in the last 100+ years, you know just about every other team in MLB, not named the Chicago Cubs!
Another day off?   
#18 | 1425 days ago

#19 | 1425 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
Glenda, If I could kindly suggest that rather than being a kindergartner. You should be a fan of a baseball team that has won a World Series in the last 100+ years, you know just about every other team in MLB, not named the Chicago Cubs!
DAMN of course I'm OOR! (gotta get used to that again)
#20 | 1425 days ago

(Edited by richard_cranium)
kobe_lova wrote:
DAMN of course I'm OOR! (gotta get used to that again)
I would send you a gift of 100 Qbucks, so you could buy more, but the button seems to have disappeared for me. Plus when I sent it last weekend, it seems you never got them.

I want to be a member of FanIQ in season 1!
Another day off?   
#21 | 1425 days ago

Today I want to be a panda bear, just eating, then sleeping, then eating again...sleeping...zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
#22 | 1425 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

richard_cranium wrote:
Glenda, If I could kindly suggest that rather than being a kindergartner. You should be a fan of a baseball team that has won a World Series in the last 100+ years, you know just about every other team in MLB, not named the Chicago Cubs!
 Suggestion dully noted, and laughed at. 
#23 | 1425 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

kobe_lova wrote:
DAMN of course I'm OOR! (gotta get used to that again)
 And you miss Ashlie, looks like you would want to be someone who knows at what press conference their quarterback is going to be crying at next time he retires. 
#24 | 1425 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 And you miss Ashlie, looks like you would want to be someone who knows at what press conference their quarterback is going to be crying at next time he retires. 
Oh Jeez
#25 | 1425 days ago

kindergartners take naps? THAT is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo old school.

Anywhoo....today I am going to be pissed off at the world, say **** a lot, and I might even kick a small child.
Beaneaters  
#26 | 1425 days ago

(Edited by richard_cranium)
cubsgirl2 wrote:
 Suggestion dully noted, and laughed at. 
This is pretty much the response I expected from you, so let me give you some facts.

Of the 29 other MLB franchises, 21 have won at least 1 World series.

18 of those 21 have won more than one World Series.

5 of those 18 teams have won a World Series in 2 different cities.

1 of those 18 teams has won a World Series in 3 different cities.

Of the 8 teams that have not won a World Series over that time period, 0 of them were in existence when the Cubs last won a World Series.

4 of those 8 teams have played in 1 World Series since they came into existence.
Another day off?   
#27 | 1425 days ago

Today I'd like to be the smug F'n d-bag professor who crossed me this morning, so I could pound the ever loving s*** out of myself, throw myself out the window make like the world's finest lawn dart from the second floor ...

And wake up tomorrow feeling every bit of the same 24 bucks I've felt like for the last decade!!! 
#28 | 1425 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

richard_cranium wrote:
This is pretty much the response I expected from you, so let me give you some facts.

Of the 29 other MLB franchises, 21 have won at least 1 World series.

18 of those 21 have won more than one World Series.

5 of those 18 teams have won a World Series in 2 different cities.

1 of those 18 teams has won a World Series in 3 different cities.

Of the 8 teams that have not won a World Series over that time period, 0 of them were in existence when the Cubs last won a World Series.

4 of those 8 teams have played in 1 World Series since they came into existence.
 So what's your point? 
#29 | 1425 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

kteacher wrote:
kindergartners take naps? THAT is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo old school.

Anywhoo....today I am going to be pissed off at the world, say **** a lot, and I might even kick a small child.
 Really? They do here. I wonder why they don't other places. 
#30 | 1425 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 So what's your point? 
Well, the angry face tells me you got the point, despite your question. Now I think I will take 4, thirty minute naps in a row!
Another day off?   
#31 | 1425 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

richard_cranium wrote:
Well, the angry face tells me you got the point, despite your question. Now I think I will take 4, thirty minute naps in a row!
That sounds kinda good actually. 
#32 | 1425 days ago
NorseHeathen (+)

NorseHeathen wrote:
Today I'm going to be a courteous internet stalker......

So, I am asking for permission to stalk a "Q babe"--any takers?

The fact that you haven't "spotted" me already tells me I'm doing a great job thusfar....heh, heh!
#33 | 1425 days ago
18packabs (+)

I am not gonna become an Altar Boy.
Beaneaters  
#34 | 1425 days ago

I'm just going to be me.......
I am going to be.  
#35 | 1425 days ago

I just wanna be me.   Lazy every day.
Another day off?   
#36 | 1424 days ago

Glenda and Jess, I would so be a Kindergartner for a day with you two!  I love the monkey bars and I'll even share my lunch! 
Lol, boy cooties.   
#37 | 1424 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

MartinTide wrote:
Glenda and Jess, I would so be a Kindergartner for a day with you two!  I love the monkey bars and I'll even share my lunch! 
 Well we will have fun. 
#38 | 1424 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 Well we will have fun. 
Yes, we would have fun, I play very nice! lol
Lol, boy cooties.   
#39 | 1416 days ago

Today, I am bypassing my real life and taking the trip I have dreamed about for six years.  I'm packing up my tent, sleeping bags, food, booze and heading to Redfern Lake on my quad.  Of course, my hubby and kids are along with me, and you can expect me back in about a week.

Damn, now I'm depressed
I am going to be.  
#40 | 1416 days ago

I want to be a Dr. and solve everyone problems.. That Jacks job.
I don't want to be in Kindergarten, I was teased because I was fat. ... Reason I did something about it...
So, today, I want to be anyone but myself. I want a day off..  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
What would you do?
Asked by Wizard31508 | Locker Room, Personal | 1 questions asked 12/12/12
12 opinions | 14 comments | Last by icfeet
Mating Season
Asked by rockysnappyduke | Locker Room, Personal | 6 questions asked 07/01/13
132 opinions | 29 comments | Last by KSbengals99
F/E 7/25
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
7 opinions | 13 comments | Last by Cali_Kat
F/E 7/24
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/24/14
6 opinions | 23 comments | Last by woody050681
F/E 7/22
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/22/14
5 opinions | 9 comments | Last by woody050681