Skip to Next Poll »
10
I'm Sittin' on a Goldmine!
This came to me as I was slurping up the last of the milk from my bowl of Golden Grahams this morning (who said poor table manners would never pay off?).  I remember years ago thinking to myself, "Self, wouldn't it be awesome if you could just buy the cereal milk in a bottle and drink it?".  You know, like the cereal-flavored milk that's left in the bowl after you finish eating your Lucky Charms or Coco Puffs or, in this case, Golden Grahams.  I think that could have been my ticket to a life of wealth untold on Easy Street.  Maybe still could be if I wasn't so lazy (steal this idea and I'll get money from you now ... it's on record, bitches!).

So, have you ever come up with an idea for a great new invention/product/service?  Tell us about it so we can NOT steal your idea and make a fortune.
| Closed on 12/29/10 at 11:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room, Miscellaneous | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
34 Fans 
35%a. Yes, this...
26%b. No, I'm not that clever.
18%c. Janet developed a Stupid Poll Generator, copyright 2010.
21%d. Yes. A method of cloning Beans for future generations.

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#5 | 1296 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
Um.  I need more details as to how this works, exactly.  I'm having some trouble wrapping my head around the logistics here.
I'm glad you asked..
well some ladies require their partner (or some sailor they picked up at the local tavern) to wear a condom before they agree to intercourse..  At the same time, some guys just don't like the feel of condoms and won't wear them Nonetheless, the dissolving condom works in the same manner as listerine breathe strips (as you so astutely pointed out) do.  The woman sees the man put on the condom, but as coitus is performed, the condom dissolves letting the gentleman enjoy sex the way god intended it.. Or with some people,  the way normal people never imagine it
Yes, this...  
  
120 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1296 days ago

Two words: dissolving condom
Yes, this...  
#2 | 1296 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
Two words: dissolving condom
Um.  I need more details as to how this works, exactly.  I'm having some trouble wrapping my head around the logistics here.
Janet developed a Stupid Poll Generator, copyright 2010.  
#3 | 1296 days ago

I was going to call it the witty comment generator.  Every time someone on FanIQ does a poll that requires a witty comment (such as this) I hit the witty comment generator and BAM, no need to do anything else.  I'm not sure if I'd make millions, but I could get a lot of thumb up respect.
Janet developed a Stupid Poll Generator, copyright 2010.  
#4 | 1296 days ago

(Edited by cuddles127017)
What retirees do after retiring:    Monday thru Saturday...... Nothing.  Sunday:   Rest.
I got nothing.
No, I'm not that clever.  
#5 | 1296 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
Um.  I need more details as to how this works, exactly.  I'm having some trouble wrapping my head around the logistics here.
I'm glad you asked..
well some ladies require their partner (or some sailor they picked up at the local tavern) to wear a condom before they agree to intercourse..  At the same time, some guys just don't like the feel of condoms and won't wear them Nonetheless, the dissolving condom works in the same manner as listerine breathe strips (as you so astutely pointed out) do.  The woman sees the man put on the condom, but as coitus is performed, the condom dissolves letting the gentleman enjoy sex the way god intended it.. Or with some people,  the way normal people never imagine it
Yes, this...  
#6 | 1296 days ago
huskerfan_ia (+)

I just patented your idea.

Thanks Janet. 

Yes. A method of cloning Beans for future generations.  
#7 | 1296 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
I'm glad you asked..
well some ladies require their partner (or some sailor they picked up at the local tavern) to wear a condom before they agree to intercourse..  At the same time, some guys just don't like the feel of condoms and won't wear them Nonetheless, the dissolving condom works in the same manner as listerine breathe strips (as you so astutely pointed out) do.  The woman sees the man put on the condom, but as coitus is performed, the condom dissolves letting the gentleman enjoy sex the way god intended it.. Or with some people,  the way normal people never imagine it
Yes. A method of cloning Beans for future generations.  
#8 | 1296 days ago

huskerfan_ia wrote:
I just patented your idea.

Thanks Janet. 

*print page* 
No, thank YOU.  You'll be hearing from my attorney.  
Janet developed a Stupid Poll Generator, copyright 2010.  
#9 | 1296 days ago
ferrinhite (+)

(Edited by ferrinhite)
If only someone'd invent a way to delete annoying songs and jingles from your mental memory.

Because now you got me singing the Golden Grahams song. True torment.
#10 | 1296 days ago

ferrinhite wrote:
If only someone'd invent a way to delete annoying songs and jingles from your mental memory.

Because now you got me singing the Golden Grahams song. True torment.
Lucky Charms are magically delicious?
Cuckoo for Coco Puffs?

Any help there?  
Janet developed a Stupid Poll Generator, copyright 2010.  
#11 | 1296 days ago
huskerfan_ia (+)

(Edited by huskerfan_ia)
janet011685 wrote:
*print page* 
No, thank YOU.  You'll be hearing from my attorney.  
Last time your attorney called me he didn't do you much good.

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/1278/hutzww1.gif&t=1" alt="" />

Did you get a new one?


I already have my first product, Kroger ordered 10,000,000 cartons.

Yes. A method of cloning Beans for future generations.  
#12 | 1296 days ago
(+)

huskerfan_ia wrote:
Last time your attorney called me he didn't do you much good.



Did you get a new one?


I already have my first product, Kroger ordered 10,000,000 cartons.

With the royalties from Stoney's magic disappearing condom, I've been able to get a fantastic big-shot lawyer on retainer.
I mean, Stoney is not aware of this yet, but I'm sure he'll be fine with it. I mean, I DID come up with the Listerine partnership idea for a minty fresh bonus ... it's the least he can do.
#13 | 1296 days ago
(+)

ferrinhite wrote:
If only someone'd invent a way to delete annoying songs and jingles from your mental memory.

Because now you got me singing the Golden Grahams song. True torment.
"If you like pina colada's, getting caught in the rain..."



If that doesn't help try this...

"Her name was Lola, she was a showgirl, with yellow feathers in her hair and a dress cut down to there..."
#14 | 1296 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
What's that look for?
Yes, this...  
#15 | 1296 days ago
huskerfan_ia (+)

The ghost posting bug strikes again...


Well, I wouldn't count your royalties for the listerine condom just yet.  You'll need FDA approval.  Plus, it'll probably fall under some sub section in the Health Care bill so it'll probably never make it to market because they'll never be able to determine if it's really birth control or not.


(ps, isn't flavoring the disappearing condom kind of backwards?  I mean...  never mind.)
Yes. A method of cloning Beans for future generations.  
#16 | 1296 days ago

mexican restaurant known for its badass nachos: Nacho Mama

chinese restaurant: Wok Don't Run

sexual education facility: Screw U

 a combined effort of jon and me - a gay honky tonk: the dude ranch featuring strait night.

no products really. more establishments thank anything.
#17 | 1296 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
I'm glad you asked..
well some ladies require their partner (or some sailor they picked up at the local tavern) to wear a condom before they agree to intercourse..  At the same time, some guys just don't like the feel of condoms and won't wear them Nonetheless, the dissolving condom works in the same manner as listerine breathe strips (as you so astutely pointed out) do.  The woman sees the man put on the condom, but as coitus is performed, the condom dissolves letting the gentleman enjoy sex the way god intended it.. Or with some people,  the way normal people never imagine it
Just like a man.  "as coitus is performed, the condom disolves letting "the gentleman" enjoy sex as the way God intented it.
You are done, when we say you are done.  Understand?
No, I'm not that clever.  
#18 | 1296 days ago

There have been so many things, I cant even remember. pretty sure I spoke into fruition the mp3 player, ear buds, flat screen wall mountable tvs, car phones that didn't weigh 9 lbs, the morning after pill, dvr's, webtv, chris paul, non-pointy bras, spanx, and all Johnny Depp movies since 21 Jump Street just to name a few.
Yes. A method of cloning Beans for future generations.  
#19 | 1296 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
mexican restaurant known for its badass nachos: Nacho Mama

chinese restaurant: Wok Don't Run

sexual education facility: Screw U

 a combined effort of jon and me - a gay honky tonk: the dude ranch featuring strait night.

no products really. more establishments thank anything.
I wanted to open a gay sports bar called "The Ball Bag".  You want in?
Janet developed a Stupid Poll Generator, copyright 2010.  
#20 | 1296 days ago

huskerfan_ia wrote:
The ghost posting bug strikes again...


Well, I wouldn't count your royalties for the listerine condom just yet.  You'll need FDA approval.  Plus, it'll probably fall under some sub section in the Health Care bill so it'll probably never make it to market because they'll never be able to determine if it's really birth control or not.


(ps, isn't flavoring the disappearing condom kind of backwards?  I mean...  never mind.)
It'll be a novelty gift then ... disclaimer in the fine print that it is NOT a form of contraception and is meant for entertainment purposes only.  Because unwanted pregnancies are funny.
Janet developed a Stupid Poll Generator, copyright 2010.  
#21 | 1296 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
What's that look for?
oh no reason. this type of thinking is exactly why i keep it double protected.
Yes. A method of cloning Beans for future generations.  
#22 | 1296 days ago

huskerfan_ia wrote:
The ghost posting bug strikes again...


Well, I wouldn't count your royalties for the listerine condom just yet.  You'll need FDA approval.  Plus, it'll probably fall under some sub section in the Health Care bill so it'll probably never make it to market because they'll never be able to determine if it's really birth control or not.


(ps, isn't flavoring the disappearing condom kind of backwards?  I mean...  never mind.)
yeah, it's not meant to be a form of birth control
perhaps I didn't explain that well enough...hmm
Yes, this...  
#23 | 1296 days ago

huskerfan_ia wrote:
The ghost posting bug strikes again...


Well, I wouldn't count your royalties for the listerine condom just yet.  You'll need FDA approval.  Plus, it'll probably fall under some sub section in the Health Care bill so it'll probably never make it to market because they'll never be able to determine if it's really birth control or not.


(ps, isn't flavoring the disappearing condom kind of backwards?  I mean...  never mind.)
I thought the listerine was more for the sensation...
Yes. A method of cloning Beans for future generations.  
#24 | 1296 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
oh no reason. this type of thinking is exactly why i keep it double protected.
live fast, take chances
Yes, this...  
#25 | 1296 days ago
huskerfan_ia (+)

kobe_lova wrote:
I thought the listerine was more for the sensation...
Ohhhhhhhhhh!


got it...   obviously after reading about it I had a totally different visual for the purpose of listerine...
Yes. A method of cloning Beans for future generations.  
#26 | 1296 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
I thought the listerine was more for the sensation...
yep, like Altoids.. and as J said, "to leave your vagina smelling minty fresh"
Yes, this...  
#27 | 1296 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
I wanted to open a gay sports bar called "The Ball Bag".  You want in?
right on. and yes. we should start a franchise of themed gay bars throughout new england and texas. may i make a comment about the name though. don't be surprised when it is endearly termed as the ball gag....
#28 | 1296 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
Um.  I need more details as to how this works, exactly.  I'm having some trouble wrapping my head around the logistics here.
Or why you would want one.
Yes, this...  
#29 | 1296 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
live fast, take chances
i'm the opposite of that. thanks though.
Yes. A method of cloning Beans for future generations.  
#30 | 1296 days ago
huskerfan_ia (+)

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
yeah, it's not meant to be a form of birth control
perhaps I didn't explain that well enough...hmm
(What I like about this is we're now talking about your invention, instead of the impending lawsuit regarding the theft of Janet's idea, fantastic!)


Okay, I think you have a valid point...  But, what if the FDA says since it looks like a condom, it must meet certain guidelines.  Plus there's the EPA, what exactly is this thing dissolving into, and what environmental impact would there be?  The FDA may also be interested in the dissolved solution as well...
Yes. A method of cloning Beans for future generations.  
#31 | 1296 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
right on. and yes. we should start a franchise of themed gay bars throughout new england and texas. may i make a comment about the name though. don't be surprised when it is endearly termed as the ball gag....
With any luck, yes. 
Or some better nicknames that I can't say publicly.  
Janet developed a Stupid Poll Generator, copyright 2010.  
#32 | 1296 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
i'm the opposite of that. thanks though.
prude
Yes, this...  
#33 | 1296 days ago

Burnt cheese in a bag.

Starbucks delivery service.

Floor vent type vacuum cleaner that sucks up dust and dog hair BY ITSELF.
Yes, this...  
#34 | 1296 days ago

Jess wrote:
Burnt cheese in a bag.

Starbucks delivery service.

Floor vent type vacuum cleaner that sucks up dust and dog hair BY ITSELF.
i drooled on the first one. i would sing-handedly keep you in business.
#35 | 1296 days ago

huskerfan_ia wrote:
(What I like about this is we're now talking about your invention, instead of the impending lawsuit regarding the theft of Janet's idea, fantastic!)


Okay, I think you have a valid point...  But, what if the FDA says since it looks like a condom, it must meet certain guidelines.  Plus there's the EPA, what exactly is this thing dissolving into, and what environmental impact would there be?  The FDA may also be interested in the dissolved solution as well...
It's organic and biodegradable ... we're a "green" company.  

I like how you think anything can fully distract me from my money.  Psshh.  
Janet developed a Stupid Poll Generator, copyright 2010.  
#36 | 1296 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
I thought the listerine was more for the sensation...
The listerine is so the girl (or guy it is 2010) can remove the bacteria from their mouth before going back up.  I mean, he's wearing a listerine condom, he doesn't even know where that thing has been.  She aint kissing him with that mouth....but now she can.
Janet developed a Stupid Poll Generator, copyright 2010.  
#37 | 1296 days ago

Nate wrote:
The listerine is so the girl (or guy it is 2010) can remove the bacteria from their mouth before going back up.  I mean, he's wearing a listerine condom, he doesn't even know where that thing has been.  She aint kissing him with that mouth....but now she can.
^^^ Yeah.  What he said. ^^^
Janet developed a Stupid Poll Generator, copyright 2010.  
#38 | 1296 days ago
huskerfan_ia (+)

(Edited by huskerfan_ia)
janet011685 wrote:
It's organic and biodegradable ... we're a "green" company.  

I like how you think anything can fully distract me from my money.  Psshh.  
Your money (as you call it) is already in a numbered bank account in Switzerland.

edit:  plus I already sold the patent idea to General Mills.
Yes. A method of cloning Beans for future generations.  
#39 | 1296 days ago

You heard of this thing, the 8-Minute Abs?  Yeah well, this is gonna blow that right out of the water.  Listen to this: 7…Minute… Abs.  Think about it. You walk into a video store, you see 8-Minute Abs sittin’ there, there’s 7-Minute Abs right beside it. Which one are you gonna pick, man?  7-Minute Abs. And we guarantee just as good a workout as the 8-minute folk.  If you’re not happy with the first 7 minutes, we’re gonna send you the extra minute free. You see? That’s it. That’s our motto. That’s where we’re comin’ from. That’s from “A” to “B”.









#40 | 1296 days ago

huskerfan_ia wrote:
Your money (as you call it) is already in a numbered bank account in Switzerland.

edit:  plus I already sold the patent idea to General Mills.
The US Government has been watching money leaving the country to go to Swiss Accounts, and I'm sorry to say it's been frozen.  I hope this doesn't inconvenience you too much.
Janet developed a Stupid Poll Generator, copyright 2010.  
#41 | 1296 days ago

huskerfan_ia wrote:
Your money (as you call it) is already in a numbered bank account in Switzerland.

edit:  plus I already sold the patent idea to General Mills.
I'm glad we could settle this in a civil manner.

Still gonna sue the figurative pants off of General Mills too ... I want a percentage of the profits for the life of the product.
Janet developed a Stupid Poll Generator, copyright 2010.  
#42 | 1296 days ago
huskerfan_ia (+)

janet011685 wrote:
I'm glad we could settle this in a civil manner.

Still gonna sue the figurative pants off of General Mills too ... I want a percentage of the profits for the life of the product.
They decided to spin the product off to a non-profit organization that supports handicapped puppies, starving 3rd world countries, and Democrats running for congress.

So, it'd be heartless of you to sue them.
Yes. A method of cloning Beans for future generations.  
#43 | 1296 days ago
huskerfan_ia (+)

jswol54 wrote:
You heard of this thing, the 8-Minute Abs?  Yeah well, this is gonna blow that right out of the water.  Listen to this: 7…Minute… Abs.  Think about it. You walk into a video store, you see 8-Minute Abs sittin’ there, there’s 7-Minute Abs right beside it. Which one are you gonna pick, man?  7-Minute Abs. And we guarantee just as good a workout as the 8-minute folk.  If you’re not happy with the first 7 minutes, we’re gonna send you the extra minute free. You see? That’s it. That’s our motto. That’s where we’re comin’ from. That’s from “A” to “B”.









Yes. A method of cloning Beans for future generations.  
#44 | 1296 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
You heard of this thing, the 8-Minute Abs?  Yeah well, this is gonna blow that right out of the water.  Listen to this: 7…Minute… Abs.  Think about it. You walk into a video store, you see 8-Minute Abs sittin’ there, there’s 7-Minute Abs right beside it. Which one are you gonna pick, man?  7-Minute Abs. And we guarantee just as good a workout as the 8-minute folk.  If you’re not happy with the first 7 minutes, we’re gonna send you the extra minute free. You see? That’s it. That’s our motto. That’s where we’re comin’ from. That’s from “A” to “B”.









step into my office
Yes, this...  
#45 | 1296 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
prude
rawhide
Yes. A method of cloning Beans for future generations.  
#46 | 1296 days ago
huskerfan_ia (+)

Nate wrote:
The US Government has been watching money leaving the country to go to Swiss Accounts, and I'm sorry to say it's been frozen.  I hope this doesn't inconvenience you too much.
Whatever, I just got my confirmation number.


1422837856998239
Yes. A method of cloning Beans for future generations.  
#47 | 1296 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
step into my office
Why?
#48 | 1296 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
Why?
Cuz you're fu*kin fired
Yes, this...  
#49 | 1296 days ago

huskerfan_ia wrote:
Whatever, I just got my confirmation number.


1422837856998239
Do you have an account number and routing number...also I might need your date of birth....you know just to make sure you are telling the truth and all.
Janet developed a Stupid Poll Generator, copyright 2010.  
#50 | 1296 days ago

huskerfan_ia wrote:
They decided to spin the product off to a non-profit organization that supports handicapped puppies, starving 3rd world countries, and Democrats running for congress.

So, it'd be heartless of you to sue them.
Aww ... so I'll just regularly contribute to those causes privately with all the money I'll be draining from the lawsuit.    Especially the Democrats running for Congress (lord knows the Republicans get enough money from wealthy corporations lobbying for their own interests).  
Janet developed a Stupid Poll Generator, copyright 2010.  
#51 | 1296 days ago
huskerfan_ia (+)

janet011685 wrote:
Aww ... so I'll just regularly contribute to those causes privately with all the money I'll be draining from the lawsuit.    Especially the Democrats running for Congress (lord knows the Republicans get enough money from wealthy corporations lobbying for their own interests).  
True...  In fact I sent half the proceeds from selling your idea to Sarah Palin.
Yes. A method of cloning Beans for future generations.  
#52 | 1296 days ago
huskerfan_ia (+)

Nate wrote:
Do you have an account number and routing number...also I might need your date of birth....you know just to make sure you are telling the truth and all.
Yeah, I'll send it to you in a PM.

Yes. A method of cloning Beans for future generations.  
#53 | 1296 days ago

huskerfan_ia wrote:
True...  In fact I sent half the proceeds from selling your idea to Sarah Palin.
How much did she use on wardrobe?

(PS - now I'm suing for pain and suffering too ... bastard.)
Janet developed a Stupid Poll Generator, copyright 2010.  
#54 | 1296 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
Aww ... so I'll just regularly contribute to those causes privately with all the money I'll be draining from the lawsuit.    Especially the Democrats running for Congress (lord knows the Republicans get enough money from wealthy corporations lobbying for their own interests).  
News flash, both parties do.  Even Obama did towards the end.  Politicians suck...face it.
Janet developed a Stupid Poll Generator, copyright 2010.  
#55 | 1296 days ago

Nate wrote:
News flash, both parties do.  Even Obama did towards the end.  Politicians suck...face it.
 Except most large corporations don't support Democratic candidates ... like ever.
This is not a political poll.  Both of you shutup.  
Janet developed a Stupid Poll Generator, copyright 2010.  
#56 | 1296 days ago
huskerfan_ia (+)

janet011685 wrote:
How much did she use on wardrobe?

(PS - now I'm suing for pain and suffering too ... bastard.)
My work here is done. 
Yes. A method of cloning Beans for future generations.  
#57 | 1296 days ago

Yes. A method of cloning Beans for future generations.  
#58 | 1296 days ago

man i wish i wasnt out of respects at 8:07am. this blows (and not in a good way)

Yes. A method of cloning Beans for future generations.  
#59 | 1296 days ago

SusanVette wrote:
I want that sign....like a real one...in my room.  There is your gold mine you could be sitting on.  Go now, make money be rich, multiply...or add I think adding is easier.
Janet developed a Stupid Poll Generator, copyright 2010.  
#60 | 1296 days ago
huskerfan_ia (+)

Nate wrote:
I want that sign....like a real one...in my room.  There is your gold mine you could be sitting on.  Go now, make money be rich, multiply...or add I think adding is easier.
Adding is cheaper than multiplying too.
Yes. A method of cloning Beans for future generations.  
#61 | 1296 days ago

huskerfan_ia wrote:
Adding is cheaper than multiplying too.
I did not know that, is there a multiplication fee or something?
Janet developed a Stupid Poll Generator, copyright 2010.  
#62 | 1296 days ago
huskerfan_ia (+)

Nate wrote:
I did not know that, is there a multiplication fee or something?
Yes. A method of cloning Beans for future generations.  
#63 | 1296 days ago

huskerfan_ia wrote:
i am never having sex again. thanks...SCOTT>
#64 | 1296 days ago
huskerfan_ia (+)

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
i am never having sex again. thanks...SCOTT>
Well, there's that condom Stoney invented as an option.
Yes. A method of cloning Beans for future generations.  
#65 | 1296 days ago

huskerfan_ia wrote:
Uhm...I think I have a dollar.  Oh wait, a 1.35  

It's ok, I don't want to buy a baby anyways.  I might want to rent one for a day or two, but they take on a depreciated value like no other.
Janet developed a Stupid Poll Generator, copyright 2010.  
#66 | 1296 days ago

I'd be a bad parent, I just told a 15 year old on my blog random topics, that her homework would be more exciting on shrooms and acid.  Well, I don't have kids so I wasn't going to get parent of the year anyways.
Janet developed a Stupid Poll Generator, copyright 2010.  
#67 | 1296 days ago

huskerfan_ia wrote:
Well, there's that condom Stoney invented as an option.
Our company still supports the pull out methodology of birth control
Yes, this...  
#68 | 1296 days ago

Wow. I got nothing to add but y'all have GOT TO invite me to the New Year's Eve Party. LMAO...
#69 | 1296 days ago
huskerfan_ia (+)

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
Our company still supports the pull out methodology of birth control
I'm impressed.  Where can I buy stock?
Yes. A method of cloning Beans for future generations.  
#70 | 1296 days ago

huskerfan_ia wrote:
I'm impressed.  Where can I buy stock?
Be careful, the market product is dissolving.
#71 | 1296 days ago

Joe_L wrote:
Be careful, the market product is dissolving.
Are we going to blame the economy for that or global warming?
Janet developed a Stupid Poll Generator, copyright 2010.  
#72 | 1296 days ago

Nate wrote:
Are we going to blame the economy for that or global warming?
The blame ALWAYS belongs to Al Gore....

now you know.
Yes. A method of cloning Beans for future generations.  
#73 | 1296 days ago

(Edited by Joe_L)
Nate wrote:
Are we going to blame the economy for that or global warming?
friction would be the cause of warming in this case!
#74 | 1296 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
The blame ALWAYS belongs to Al Gore....

now you know.
Hey don't insult Al Gore.  He invented Global Warming and discovered the internet!!!
Janet developed a Stupid Poll Generator, copyright 2010.  
#75 | 1296 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
i drooled on the first one. i would sing-handedly keep you in business.
Pepperidge Farm makes these crackers...I can't remember what they're called; parmesan something or other - anyway they have burnt cheese on them. My husband and I fight over every package we buy lol
Yes, this...  
#76 | 1296 days ago
huskerfan_ia (+)

kobe_lova wrote:
The blame ALWAYS belongs to Al Gore....

now you know.
I bought respects just for this comment.
Yes. A method of cloning Beans for future generations.  
#77 | 1296 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

 I just got here and all the good ideas have been taken already. 




Which really sucks by the way. 
No, I'm not that clever.  
#78 | 1296 days ago
huskerfan_ia (+)

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
right on. and yes. we should start a franchise of themed gay bars throughout new england and texas. may i make a comment about the name though. don't be surprised when it is endearly termed as the ball gag....
Can't believe I missed this post....  perfect opportunity for this picture.


Yes. A method of cloning Beans for future generations.  
#79 | 1296 days ago

huskerfan_ia wrote:
Can't believe I missed this post....  perfect opportunity for this picture.


I don't think that's the gold mine I'd want to be sitting on.
Janet developed a Stupid Poll Generator, copyright 2010.  
#80 | 1296 days ago

huskerfan_ia wrote:
I bought respects just for this comment.
Yes. A method of cloning Beans for future generations.  
#81 | 1296 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

Nate wrote:
Hey don't insult Al Gore.  He invented Global Warming and discovered the internet!!!
 Well somebody had to.   
No, I'm not that clever.  
#82 | 1296 days ago

Nate wrote:
I don't think that's the gold mine I'd want to be sitting on.
*SIgh*

Again, I stand alone.
Janet developed a Stupid Poll Generator, copyright 2010.  
#83 | 1296 days ago

My idea

A little buzzer type thing for teachers................when they press it the student it's directed at will instantly be "stunned" into paying attention (translation..........stop drumming with pencils, tipping back in the chair, picking their nose, etc.)
Yes. A method of cloning Beans for future generations.  
#84 | 1296 days ago

kteacher wrote:
My idea

A little buzzer type thing for teachers................when they press it the student it's directed at will instantly be "stunned" into paying attention (translation..........stop drumming with pencils, tipping back in the chair, picking their nose, etc.)
Yes. A method of cloning Beans for future generations.  
#85 | 1296 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:


You want in?
Yes. A method of cloning Beans for future generations.  
#86 | 1296 days ago

kteacher wrote:


You want in?

Hell Yeah!

Yes. A method of cloning Beans for future generations.  
#87 | 1296 days ago

kteacher wrote:
My idea

A little buzzer type thing for teachers................when they press it the student it's directed at will instantly be "stunned" into paying attention (translation..........stop drumming with pencils, tipping back in the chair, picking their nose, etc.)
Wow, I think I'm starting to understand how good people become evil teachers, and it's basically the same thing that drives everyone else crazy....kids.
Janet developed a Stupid Poll Generator, copyright 2010.  
#88 | 1296 days ago

Nate wrote:
Wow, I think I'm starting to understand how good people become evil teachers, and it's basically the same thing that drives everyone else crazy....kids.
Hey! This little device will prevent good people from turning evil.
Yes. A method of cloning Beans for future generations.  
#89 | 1296 days ago

kteacher wrote:
Hey! This little device will prevent good people from turning evil.
Yes, I'm well aware of all the studies of how shock therapy prevented people from going crazy.
Janet developed a Stupid Poll Generator, copyright 2010.  
#90 | 1296 days ago

Nate wrote:
Yes, I'm well aware of all the studies of how shock therapy prevented people from going crazy.
It doesn't necessarily have to be shocks that are given.  It could be a little pinch, a light tap on the brain...................completely harmless and may in fact improve on what was already there.
Yes. A method of cloning Beans for future generations.  
#91 | 1296 days ago

kteacher wrote:
Hey! This little device will prevent good people from turning evil.
I'll definitely buy one...dozen or three
#92 | 1296 days ago

kteacher wrote:
It doesn't necessarily have to be shocks that are given.  It could be a little pinch, a light tap on the brain...................completely harmless and may in fact improve on what was already there.
Little taps on the brain huh?  Well it sounds like torture....the CIA will take 34.  Is there a bulk order discount?  (The army would buy, but we were given a total ban on torture.)
Janet developed a Stupid Poll Generator, copyright 2010.  
#93 | 1295 days ago

About ten years before anyone produced it I started making regular coffee mixed with Decaffeinated coffee so I could drink it in the afternoon without vibrating my way into the next day without enough sleep.  Somehow, the stuff I made tasted way better than the "half-caff" that has been offered for sale.   I shoulda patented the stuff......
Yes, this...  
#94 | 1295 days ago

Actually about 30 years ago, in my infancy, I built the first ever laptop with an LCD screen.  I scrapped the idea thinking who in the world would ever want to take a computer with them everywhere they go?  That would be ridiculous.  I also came up with the first Terabyte hard drive, when I was 13, but I believed Bill Gates when he said no one would ever need more than 512 MB.  Ugh!!! Missed opportunities.  
Janet developed a Stupid Poll Generator, copyright 2010.  
#95 | 1295 days ago

I had an Idea (Actual one) it was to incorporate a universal remote in your cellphone. You could remotely control all the appliances with your cellphone.
Yes, this...  
#96 | 1295 days ago

ankurnathmishra wrote:
I had an Idea (Actual one) it was to incorporate a universal remote in your cellphone. You could remotely control all the appliances with your cellphone.
there's an app for that.




right?
Yes. A method of cloning Beans for future generations.  
#97 | 1295 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
there's an app for that.




right?
Yeah, if you got an iPhone.  Though you have the major downside of having to be with ATT.
Janet developed a Stupid Poll Generator, copyright 2010.  
#98 | 1295 days ago
John_Daly (+)

I became a pretty big germaphobe about 5 years ago, and I'm not really getting better. I once tried to invent a petal that you push down on so you dont have to grab the door handle in a public bathroom. You step on the petal and the door opens up for you. I even talked to a patent office...somebitch thing had already been invented. Who knew?
Yes, this...  
#99 | 1295 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
there's an app for that.




right?
 Yeah But i thought of it a long time ago before the app came into existence.
Yes, this...  
#100 | 1295 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

kteacher wrote:


You want in?
 Does that come in teenager wattage? 
No, I'm not that clever.  
#101 | 1295 days ago

Nate wrote:
Yeah, if you got an iPhone.  Though you have the major downside of having to be with ATT.
There's an app for everything. I've been with AT&T for years and never had any issues. I am addicted to so many of the apps though. 
Yes. A method of cloning Beans for future generations.  
#102 | 1295 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
Lucky Charms are magically delicious?
Cuckoo for Coco Puffs?

Any help there?  
Trix are for kids


I went as a Leprechaun for Halloween this year to one of the parties I went to, I wore  the Lucky Charms around my neck and had a shirt make up that said " Magically Delicious"   Not such a good idea when you go to a party that people are drunk!  I cannot begin to tell you how many people asked if I was Magically Delicious....
No, I'm not that clever.  
#103 | 1295 days ago

Nate wrote:
Yeah, if you got an iPhone.  Though you have the major downside of having to be with ATT.
I curse ATT as often as possible!!
Yes. A method of cloning Beans for future generations.  
#104 | 1295 days ago

John_Daly wrote:
I became a pretty big germaphobe about 5 years ago, and I'm not really getting better. I once tried to invent a petal that you push down on so you dont have to grab the door handle in a public bathroom. You step on the petal and the door opens up for you. I even talked to a patent office...somebitch thing had already been invented. Who knew?
well, where the f*ck is it? That is way overdue.
Yes. A method of cloning Beans for future generations.  
#105 | 1295 days ago

Nikki20 wrote:
Trix are for kids


I went as a Leprechaun for Halloween this year to one of the parties I went to, I wore  the Lucky Charms around my neck and had a shirt make up that said " Magically Delicious"   Not such a good idea when you go to a party that people are drunk!  I cannot begin to tell you how many people asked if I was Magically Delicious....
I'm sure I can guess if you are! ;p
Yes. A method of cloning Beans for future generations.  
#106 | 1295 days ago

Nate wrote:
Little taps on the brain huh?  Well it sounds like torture....the CIA will take 34.  Is there a bulk order discount?  (The army would buy, but we were given a total ban on torture.)
For the government, the minimum order is 1000. Yes, of course there will be a discount plus service charges, fees, a one-time convenience fee, local tax, state tax, federal tax, grocery tax, disavowment fee as well as shipping, packaging, and handling. We will also be adding charges for FICA, SS, and Medicare. Shipment to arrive in 6-36 weeks.
Yes. A method of cloning Beans for future generations.  
#107 | 1295 days ago

huskerfan_ia wrote:
Can't believe I missed this post....  perfect opportunity for this picture.


this has made my day and it hasn't even really started yet. thank you. i'd like to two step with mr. second from the right. he seems to have some sass.

and for the future. you really shouldn't mess with texas.
#108 | 1295 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
For the government, the minimum order is 1000. Yes, of course there will be a discount plus service charges, fees, a one-time convenience fee, local tax, state tax, federal tax, grocery tax, disavowment fee as well as shipping, packaging, and handling. We will also be adding charges for FICA, SS, and Medicare. Shipment to arrive in 6-36 weeks.
Yes. A method of cloning Beans for future generations.  
#109 | 1295 days ago

Nate wrote:
Yeah, if you got an iPhone.  Though you have the major downside of having to be with ATT.
Me too, they will rip you off as much as they can until eventually you have to drop their service because you can't afford it.
Janet developed a Stupid Poll Generator, copyright 2010.  
#110 | 1295 days ago

Nate wrote:
Me too, they will rip you off as much as they can until eventually you have to drop their service because you can't afford it.
Sometimes it takes a virtual (no pun) total stranger to inform you of things that others who are closer to you might not want to point out.  You look like a tool replying to your own posts.  
I would have, and maybe should have, told you privately, but we're all friends here.  We've all looked stupid at some point or another.  One day you'll thank me.  So, in advance, you're welcome.  
Janet developed a Stupid Poll Generator, copyright 2010.  
#111 | 1295 days ago

Nate wrote:
Me too, they will rip you off as much as they can until eventually you have to drop their service because you can't afford it.
oh, no I hate the entire entity that is ATT. I've never had the cell service because I already better...
Yes. A method of cloning Beans for future generations.  
#112 | 1295 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
For the government, the minimum order is 1000. Yes, of course there will be a discount plus service charges, fees, a one-time convenience fee, local tax, state tax, federal tax, grocery tax, disavowment fee as well as shipping, packaging, and handling. We will also be adding charges for FICA, SS, and Medicare. Shipment to arrive in 6-36 weeks.
All those federal taxes for something the federal government is buying.  For anyone else that would suck, for the government that's like a discount.
Janet developed a Stupid Poll Generator, copyright 2010.  
#113 | 1295 days ago

Nate wrote:
All those federal taxes for something the federal government is buying.  For anyone else that would suck, for the government that's like a discount.
oh, it's going in our pockets as reimbursements from the government, we're not sending them sh*t but the product. Matter of fact, hand delivery, cash only.
Yes. A method of cloning Beans for future generations.  
#114 | 1294 days ago

As a kid I used to mix the Shampoo with the Conditioner, I thought one quick scrub and done worked for me. And later in my life they stated marketing Conditioning Shampoo, Who would have thunk It?
Yes, this...  
#115 | 1291 days ago

I see a lot of Goldmines!  There are some very good thoughts here!
Yes. A method of cloning Beans for future generations.  
#116 | 1277 days ago

i tried to sell cheese chips to frito-lay..... i shredded chese and sprinkled it on a lightly oiled cookie sheet..and cooked it till it was lmost burnt.....then cut/broke them up....ohhhh man!! sooo good!  but they dont package well...soooo..my friend ken alverez with frito liked to but becaus ethey all crumbled  it wasnt feesable..has to be a way!!!.. janet...the cereal milk???   try vanilla soy /almond or rice milks:)
Yes, this...  
#117 | 1277 days ago

Onegoodredhead2 wrote:
i tried to sell cheese chips to frito-lay..... i shredded chese and sprinkled it on a lightly oiled cookie sheet..and cooked it till it was lmost burnt.....then cut/broke them up....ohhhh man!! sooo good!  but they dont package well...soooo..my friend ken alverez with frito liked to but becaus ethey all crumbled  it wasnt feesable..has to be a way!!!.. janet...the cereal milk???   try vanilla soy /almond or rice milks:)
Not sure how this works but hit me up
#118 | 1277 days ago

(Edited by hockey54)

Seemed like a good idea till I tried to get on the bus.
#119 | 1269 days ago

(Edited by sports_schmorts)
When I was little I hated braiding my dolls hair, my sister was always better at at.  So I wanted to invent a little hand held machine that would take 3 sections of hair and braid it for you.

I envisioned it to look like one of those hand held things that wraps string around your hair now.. i think it for little girls.  I'm not sure.

yeah this thing..


But that would have come in handy the day my friend and I decided to braid my hair into tiny little braids all over my head.  They were all over the place, big, little, it looked so horrible.  So horrible in fact my mom made me take it out when I got home.  I was ticked.
Yes, this...  
#120 | 1262 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
Um.  I need more details as to how this works, exactly.  I'm having some trouble wrapping my head around the logistics here.
 That's what HE said!
No, I'm not that clever.  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
30 DAY DRAWING CHALLENGE DAY 25
Asked by ms_hippie_queen | Locker Room, Miscellaneous | 1 questions asked 08/19/13
6 opinions | 3 comments | Last by woody050681
Go ahead make my day
Asked by 18packabs | Locker Room, Miscellaneous | 1 questions asked 05/08/12
29 opinions | 46 comments | Last by KSbengals99
When Crap Goes Wrong!!
Asked by BamaMan | Locker Room, Miscellaneous | 1 questions asked 07/25/12
20 opinions | 19 comments | Last by KSbengals99
Neighbors,Neighbors,Neighbors
Asked by CAPTAINSEAFOOD | Locker Room, Miscellaneous | 1 questions asked 05/14/12
24 opinions | 28 comments | Last by KSbengals99
Joke of the day 12/15
Asked by huskerdoug2009 | Locker Room, Miscellaneous | 1 questions asked 12/15/12
12 opinions | 5 comments | Last by KSbengals99