Skip to Next Poll »
6
Random questions 8
1. What are you wearing right now?
2. Name 4 things you have to have with you at all times.
3.  What's the last thing you ate?
4. Have you ever been hunting?
5. If you could punch someone in the face right now, who would it be?
6. First time you had a beer?
7. Where's Waldo?
8. Would you slap Gorilla for $827?
9.Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
10.If Stoney was to write a book, what would the title be?
| Closed on 11/22/10 at 12:00AM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Numeric Input Opinion Poll
25 Fans
Question
213.21. Random questions 8

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#6 | 1290 days ago

(Edited by Jason_)
1. What are you wearing right now?
     Blue scrubs.

2. Name 4 things you have to have with you at all times.
    Keys, cigarettes, debit card, cell phone.  Jesus, Janet...youre so butch.

3. What's the last thing you ate?
    Snickerdoodle.

4. Have you ever been hunting?
   Dont get me started.  Hunting is **y.

5. If you could punch someone in the face right now, who would it be?
   Anyone

6. First time you had a beer?
   I was really really young..probably four.  My great grandfather was p*ssed at me for bugging him for a drink all 
   the time. It backfired on him cause i liked it.

7. Where's Waldo?
     I hated those books.  Never found him. F**k Waldo.

8. Would you slap Gorilla for $827?
    I would (and have done) do worse for less...so yes. 

9.Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
    Batman was **y.

10.If Stoney was to write a book, what would the title be?

       My Girlfriend Loves All the Bois.
  
59 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1290 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

 1, What am I wearing right now?   ---   jeans and a t-shirt

2. Name 4 things, --    My purse, my cigs, my cell phone, and my self

3. Last thing I ate. --   A little debbies peanut butter bar

4. Have I ever been hunting? --  Yes, but I brought a book he wouldn't let me have a gun. (it was an awful experience)

5. If I could punch someone right now? My ex it's always my ex.

6. My first beer. ---  I was 13

7. Where's Waldo? ---   With Jimmy Hoffa

8. Would I slap a gorilla? -- Depends, is it in a cage? 

9. Have I ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight? -- No and I haven't danced with Jack either.

10.  If stoney wrote a book it would be titled, ---   When I grow up my name will be rock. 
8  
#2 | 1290 days ago

1. What are you wearing right now?  Boxers and a tank top.
2. Name 4 things you have to have with you at all times.  Keys, wallet, cigarettes, cell phone (it's actually a mini-mantra I recite every time I leave the house to make sure I have everything I need.)
3.  What's the last thing you ate?  Yogurt
4. Have you ever been hunting?  I was forced to go along when I visited relatives in Texas when I was about 10 or so.  
5. If you could punch someone in the face right now, who would it be?  my brother
6. First time you had a beer?  a full beer (not just a sip from a relative/friend), probably ... senior year of high school.
7. Where's Waldo?  buying some camo gear at Walmart (seriously, you wanna hide in a red and white striped shirt?)
8. Would you slap Gorilla for $827?  if I had a clear path of escape after ... maybe.
9.Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?  not yet, no, but a girl can dream
10.If Stoney was to write a book, what would the title be?  I've decided to go ahead and NOT answer this one.  


#3 | 1290 days ago

1. What are you wearing right now? Jeans and a golf polo
2. Name 4 things you have to have with you at all times. My Blackberry, wallet, dip, keys
3.  What's the last thing you ate? turkey bacon and eggs
4. Have you ever been hunting? yes
5. If you could punch someone in the face right now, who would it be? Tim McCarver (preemptive strike)
6. First time you had a beer? 12
7. Where's Waldo? at the amusement park next to the cotton candy stand, trying to take upskirt videos
8. Would you slap Gorilla for $827? a baby gorilla, yes
9.Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight? yes, but I have a feeling a mixture of alcohol and narcotics may have had something to do with that
10.If Stoney was to write a book, what would the title be? A Little Game Called Just the Tip, Just To See How It Feels
8  
#4 | 1290 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
1. What are you wearing right now?  Boxers and a tank top.
2. Name 4 things you have to have with you at all times.  Keys, wallet, cigarettes, cell phone (it's actually a mini-mantra I recite every time I leave the house to make sure I have everything I need.)
3.  What's the last thing you ate?  Yogurt
4. Have you ever been hunting?  I was forced to go along when I visited relatives in Texas when I was about 10 or so.  
5. If you could punch someone in the face right now, who would it be?  my brother
6. First time you had a beer?  a full beer (not just a sip from a relative/friend), probably ... senior year of high school.
7. Where's Waldo?  buying some camo gear at Walmart (seriously, you wanna hide in a red and white striped shirt?)
8. Would you slap Gorilla for $827?  if I had a clear path of escape after ... maybe.
9.Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?  not yet, no, but a girl can dream
10.If Stoney was to write a book, what would the title be?  I've decided to go ahead and NOT answer this one.  


YOU HAVE TO  I let you not answer yours for obvious reasons. This is not that. ANSWER.

please and thank you. (it's not like it will make me think you to are any more *****than i already do)
#5 | 1290 days ago

1. What are you wearing right now?        jammie bottoms and a zip up hoodie
2. Name 4 things you have to have with you at all times.    scs unit remote,cell phone,id card,lip gloss
3.  What's the last thing you ate?    eggs&toast with sliced tomato
4. Have you ever been hunting?      yes
5. If you could punch someone in the face right now, who would it be? no one
6. First time you had a beer?     1976
7. Where's Waldo?   with Elvis
8. Would you slap Gorilla for $827?    please explain?
9.Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?   ohhhhhh! THAt was his name!!!
10.If Stoney was to write a book, what would the title be?" I Got Pucked and I Missed It"
#6 | 1290 days ago

(Edited by Jason_)
1. What are you wearing right now?
     Blue scrubs.

2. Name 4 things you have to have with you at all times.
    Keys, cigarettes, debit card, cell phone.  Jesus, Janet...youre so butch.

3. What's the last thing you ate?
    Snickerdoodle.

4. Have you ever been hunting?
   Dont get me started.  Hunting is **y.

5. If you could punch someone in the face right now, who would it be?
   Anyone

6. First time you had a beer?
   I was really really young..probably four.  My great grandfather was p*ssed at me for bugging him for a drink all 
   the time. It backfired on him cause i liked it.

7. Where's Waldo?
     I hated those books.  Never found him. F**k Waldo.

8. Would you slap Gorilla for $827?
    I would (and have done) do worse for less...so yes. 

9.Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
    Batman was **y.

10.If Stoney was to write a book, what would the title be?

       My Girlfriend Loves All the Bois.
#7 | 1290 days ago

1-not much
2-wallet, keys, sun glasses, glasses
3-caramel nut bar
4-yup..but not sober
5-fellow employee..actually a couple
6-16
7-where he always is
8-no, gotta be at least $850
9-no but know I got some f**king song stuck in my head..dancing in the moonlight blah blah blah
10-Rockit Man
#8 | 1290 days ago

1. What are you wearing right now? Pants, shirt, socks, shoes
2. Name 4 things you have to have with you at all times. Keys, cigarettes, wallet, phone
3.  What's the last thing you ate? Ham sammich
4. Have you ever been hunting? No
5. If you could punch someone in the face right now, who would it be? The guy who cut me off this morning
6. First time you had a beer? According to my mom, my grandfather got me drunk when I was 13 months old.
7. Where's Waldo? 106th st.
8. Would you slap Gorilla for $827? Hell no, I like my arms where they are
9.Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight? Yep.
10.If Stoney was to write a book, what would the title be? Stoney Free
666  
#9 | 1290 days ago

1. What are you wearing right now? Black Sweater, Gray pants, black boots
2. Name 4 things you have to have with you at all times. Cell phone, gum, purse, debit card
3.  What's the last thing you ate? Oatmeal
4. Have you ever been hunting? No
5. If you could punch someone in the face right now, who would it be? The customer from yesterday.
6. First time you had a beer? I was 14 hanging out with my bro and his friends...
7. Where's Waldo? Right behind you
8. Would you slap Gorilla for $827? Nope
9.Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight? Yes.
10.If Stoney was to write a book, what would the title be? Stoney writes? Hmm....go figure!
75  
#10 | 1290 days ago

(Edited by janet011685)
kobe_lova wrote:
YOU HAVE TO  I let you not answer yours for obvious reasons. This is not that. ANSWER.

please and thank you. (it's not like it will make me think you to are any more *****than i already do)
FINE!




PS - I'm only on coffee, round 1.  No clue what the asterisks were.  

PPS - Where are YOUR answers, smartass?  


#11 | 1290 days ago

1. What are you wearing right now?  Navy cami-top, gray cargo capris and a Gonzaga Bulldogs zip hoodie.
2. Name 4 things you have to have with you at all times. iPhone, iPod, hair band, wallet
3.  What's the last thing you ate? haha a Deli Creation (chicken w/garden veg. spread & crackers..and a little Tobelerone)
4. Have you ever been hunting? eff no. Maybe with a camera on hiking trips
5. If you could punch someone in the face right now, who would it be? Snooki - I don't know why, her face irritates me
6. First time you had a beer? I was 14, we were walking around town and ran into some "older boys" (juniors). They had beer.
7. Where's Waldo? behind the fat lady in that pic in a recent poll
8. Would you slap Gorilla for $827? lol hell naw
9.Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight? This town needs an enema
10.If Stoney was to write a book, what would the title be? I don't know Stoney well enough, evidently...uhm..Blood on the Ice (I always liked that for a hockey story/blog/book...almost used it for my own blog until I realized I'd probably never have one, and if I did it would include football too. But enough about me....)
34  
#12 | 1290 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
1. What are you wearing right now?
     Blue scrubs.

2. Name 4 things you have to have with you at all times.
    Keys, cigarettes, debit card, cell phone.  Jesus, Janet...youre so butch.

3. What's the last thing you ate?
    Snickerdoodle.

4. Have you ever been hunting?
   Dont get me started.  Hunting is **y.

5. If you could punch someone in the face right now, who would it be?
   Anyone

6. First time you had a beer?
   I was really really young..probably four.  My great grandfather was p*ssed at me for bugging him for a drink all 
   the time. It backfired on him cause i liked it.

7. Where's Waldo?
     I hated those books.  Never found him. F**k Waldo.

8. Would you slap Gorilla for $827?
    I would (and have done) do worse for less...so yes. 

9.Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
    Batman was **y.

10.If Stoney was to write a book, what would the title be?

       My Girlfriend Loves All the Bois.
Why yes, yes I am.  But I'm still a bottom.
#13 | 1290 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
1. What are you wearing right now?
     Blue scrubs.

2. Name 4 things you have to have with you at all times.
    Keys, cigarettes, debit card, cell phone.  Jesus, Janet...youre so butch.

3. What's the last thing you ate?
    Snickerdoodle.

4. Have you ever been hunting?
   Dont get me started.  Hunting is **y.

5. If you could punch someone in the face right now, who would it be?
   Anyone

6. First time you had a beer?
   I was really really young..probably four.  My great grandfather was p*ssed at me for bugging him for a drink all 
   the time. It backfired on him cause i liked it.

7. Where's Waldo?
     I hated those books.  Never found him. F**k Waldo.

8. Would you slap Gorilla for $827?
    I would (and have done) do worse for less...so yes. 

9.Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
    Batman was **y.

10.If Stoney was to write a book, what would the title be?

       My Girlfriend Loves All the Bois.
oh i missed you.



#10.
#14 | 1290 days ago

1) Slacks, shirt, shoes
2) Watch, lucky pen, wallet, (I hate to admit it) my cell phone
3) Sloppy Joe on wheat bread. Kinda defeats the purpose of using wheat bread, but so  what.
4) Not in years...
5) I'm feeling pretty good right now (as resulted by #3), but if I could get my hands on the bastard that snatched my mom's purse 10 years ago...
6) 15, follwing my big brother to a party.  I got sick drinking it too, but I got a phone number.
7) Being held hostage by Chuck Norris, duh?
8) $827 in cash or merchandise?
9)No, but I do think Sarah Palin is attractive.
10) "You call it anger, I call it using the Force"
#15 | 1290 days ago

1. What are you wearing right now? Jeans, school t-shirt, brown zipper hoodie, and running shoes
2. Name 4 things you have to have with you at all times.----my whistle, keys, tickets, and pen (at work)
3.  What's the last thing you ate?---Banana nut Cheerios
4. Have you ever been hunting? NO....but I have been on a hunt for Hostess Ding Dongs before
5. If you could punch someone in the face right now, who would it be? The  person responsible for rain......not a fan of it during the school day. If he/she is not available, I'll be happy to punch anyone holding an office in California.
6. First time you had a beer? 16 and it was Miller Light
7. Where's Waldo? probably somewhere outside my classroom window
8. Would you slap Gorilla for $827? No, I dig gorillas; however, I would slap an alligator.
9.Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight? maybe..........
10.If Stoney was to write a book, what would the title be? I Can Make You Swoon or at Least Something 
13  
#16 | 1290 days ago

1. What are you wearing right now? - Tuxedo t-shirt, Zubaz pants, and velcro shoes
2. Name 4 things you have to have with you at all times. - $$$, ID(for drinking), bball kicks, and my lucky rabbit foot
3.  What's the last thing you ate? - Bean burrito
4. Have you ever been hunting? - only for women
5. If you could punch someone in the face right now, who would it be? - Lebron James
6. First time you had a beer? - age 17 and it was Heaven
7. Where's Waldo? - In Kalamazoo Michigan - Waldo's Pub - Thursday nights are $5 mixed pitchers...walked out of there cross eyed a few times.
8. Would you slap Gorilla for $827? - Hell to the no
9.Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight? - Who hasn't?
10.If Stoney was to write a book, what would the title be? - How the Avalanche didn't make it out of the 1st round....again.  
#17 | 1290 days ago

sweat pants and t-shirt
clothes,wallet,glasses,and eyes
ham sandwich
yes...........and hated it
BRETT FAVRE
15 years old ????????
who the hell cares !!!!!!!!!!!
noooooo way
OOOOOOOOOH HELL YEA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STONEY DRUNK......heck i dont even know him,lol

 

#18 | 1290 days ago

1. What are you wearing right now? jeans and a polo
2. Name 4 things you have to have with you at all times.  Blackberry, keys, wallet, debit card
3.  What's the last thing you ate? spicy chicken sandwich from Wendy's
4. Have you ever been hunting? nope, making me rare in this area
5. If you could punch someone in the face right now, who would it be? this one kid I know
6. First time you had a beer? 16? or 17?
7. Where's Waldo? with your mom
8. Would you slap Gorilla for $827? no
9.Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight? no?
10.If Stoney was to write a book, what would the title be? Why would Stoney want to write a book?
#19 | 1290 days ago

1. What are you wearing right now? Jeans, a polo shirt thing, socks, tennis shoes, and drawers.
2. Name 4 things you have to have with you at all times. I can do without about anything for short periods of time, but within a 24 hour span I have to have a shower.
3.  What's the last thing you ate? Four really small lemonheads, I love Halloween, they have the best candy in the office through that season.
4. Have you ever been hunting? Yes, with my dad a few times as a child and a teenager, I didn't get it. I love fishing, but you didn't ask that, told you anyways.
5. If you could punch someone in the face right now, who would it be? A guy named Dan. I'd kick him in the nads too...
6. First time you had a beer? 14, it was either Falstaff or Back Label... can't remember, I just know it was one my dad had in his beer frig... nasty. At this time I would like to thank all the microbrews in the world for being.
7. Where's Waldo? Supposedly in a book one of my kids had, but I ain't buying it...
8. Would you slap Gorilla for $827? It is two days before payday, and right now, for five bucks I'd **** one...
9.Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight? No, but I think I woke with his sister a time or two.
10.If Stoney was to write a book, what would the title be? "The ten things I have learned about women, no... wait, the nine things I have learned about women, no, make that the eight things I learned about women, wait, just STFU and read this book"
53  
#20 | 1290 days ago

1. clothes
2. wallet, watch, keys, and cell phone
3. PBJ sandwich
4. no
5. Cris Collinsworth
6. I don't remember, before I turned 21
7. hell if I know
8. You're paying me $827?  Hell yes, show me the money, I need it!
9. nein
10. "The Colorado Chronicles...or, My Flirtation Sensation with the Janet"
69  
#21 | 1290 days ago

1. What are you wearing right now? Under Armour shots and T-shirt
2. Name 4 things you have to have with you at all times. Money Clip wallet, cell phone, keys, and cigarettes.
3.  What's the last thing you ate? pig
4. Have you ever been hunting? yes
5. If you could punch someone in the face right now, who would it be? Chris Collingsworth
6. First time you had a beer? too damn long ago to even try to remember
7. Where's Waldo? partying with Hoffa, 2 Pac, and Elvis
8. Would you slap Gorilla for $827? sure
9.Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?  Is that who she was?
10.If Stoney was to write a book, what would the title be?
Hockey and Woman
#22 | 1290 days ago

1. What are you wearing right now? Jeans and a white T-shirt.. I must be in a Hanes commercial later.
2. Name 4 things you have to have with you at all times. My phone, Ipod, Lip gloss, and hair binder.
3.  What's the last thing you ate? Cheesey Chicken Ranch pasta last night
4. Have you ever been hunting? no, but I have been on the prowl.. bow chicka bow wow....
5. If you could punch someone in the face right now, who would it beum.. punch?  
6. First time you had a beer? I was about 15.. it was awesomely bad.
7. Where's Waldo? I dunno.. lemme go ask my kids... lulerz
8. Would you slap Gorilla for $827?
That's possible...
9.Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight? Not yet.. still waiting...
10.If Stoney was to write a book, what would the title be? I don't know him very well...
11  
#23 | 1290 days ago

1. What are you wearing right now? a sort of paratrooper cargo pants (olive) black t-shirt, black converse tennis.
2. Name 4 things you have to have with you at all times. Cash and/or credit cards, my cell phone, make up, my jewelry (I include earrings, watch, rings, necklaces, etc) I feel almost naked if I'm not wearing any of those.
3.  What's the last thing you ate? an apple
4. Have you ever been hunting? Nop
5. If you could punch someone in the face right now, who would it beThe former governor in my state.
6. First time you had a beer? Can't remember very well, but sure it was after 20's
7. Where's Waldo?

8. Would you slap Gorilla for $827? Make it two, so I can have $1654
9.Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight? No
10.If Stoney was to write a book, what would the title be? When a man loves a Janet
#24 | 1290 days ago

1. What are you wearing right now? Tshirt
2. Name 4 things you have to have with you at all times. Carmex, cell phone, cocktail, check card
3.  What's the last thing you ate? 6 pieces of popcorn chicken
4. Have you ever been hunting? every morning looking for the other sock, unless I count duck hunt..remember that, awww.
5. If you could punch someone in the face right now, who would it beStoney  
6. First time you had a beer? sip was about 6 i guess..whole beer was when i was about 25, maybe 26
7. Where's Waldo? Arizona
8. Would you slap Gorilla for $827? ummm.no.
9.Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight? I plan on it
10.If Stoney was to write a book, what would the title be? Before we begin, Please choose a safe word.
#25 | 1290 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
1. What are you wearing right now? Tshirt
2. Name 4 things you have to have with you at all times. Carmex, cell phone, cocktail, check card
3.  What's the last thing you ate? 6 pieces of popcorn chicken
4. Have you ever been hunting? every morning looking for the other sock, unless I count duck hunt..remember that, awww.
5. If you could punch someone in the face right now, who would it beStoney  
6. First time you had a beer? sip was about 6 i guess..whole beer was when i was about 25, maybe 26
7. Where's Waldo? Arizona
8. Would you slap Gorilla for $827? ummm.no.
9.Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight? I plan on it
10.If Stoney was to write a book, what would the title be? Before we begin, Please choose a safe word.
what did I do?
8  
#26 | 1290 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
1. What are you wearing right now? Tshirt
2. Name 4 things you have to have with you at all times. Carmex, cell phone, cocktail, check card
3.  What's the last thing you ate? 6 pieces of popcorn chicken
4. Have you ever been hunting? every morning looking for the other sock, unless I count duck hunt..remember that, awww.
5. If you could punch someone in the face right now, who would it beStoney  
6. First time you had a beer? sip was about 6 i guess..whole beer was when i was about 25, maybe 26
7. Where's Waldo? Arizona
8. Would you slap Gorilla for $827? ummm.no.
9.Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight? I plan on it
10.If Stoney was to write a book, what would the title be? Before we begin, Please choose a safe word.
I loved Duck Hunt, but I always have to say it with a pause in between, because one time when I was younger and told my mom what we were playing she said "WHAT!??!?"

Now I really pronounce that "h"  "duck......*H*unt" - and it just makes me feel stupid.
34  
#27 | 1290 days ago

1. Aeropostal shirt (it's a guy shirt, but they're more confortable so DEAL WITH IT!! :P)  and ripped jeans. 
2. there's really nothing i can think of... 
3. this nasty soup like thing that my sister made.  she made the noodles and it was really tastless, but i couldnt tell her that, of course.
4. yeesss, i go all the time.  i got my liscense this year, and my gun liscense.  so im gonna take down a moose as soon as possible :D
5. this guy i use to be friends with, i have a really big bruise on my arm because of him :@ 
6. i acctually havent had one yet O.O  no lies.  
7. this was a year book question, let me go get it... we said he was hidding from chuck norris, evil monkeys, edward cullen or soviet war members...
8. YYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSS
9. ummm, no.  i was going to, but then he got that restraining order...  :P
10. Disolvable Condoms: good, bad or ugly?         you had to read the poll to understand xD 
#28 | 1290 days ago
18packabs (+)

1. Underwaer
2. keys, phone, wallet, glasses/contacts
3. chips and salsa
4. yes
5. nobody
6. when I was 10
7. who the hell cares
8. nope
9. nope
10. Janet 101
83  
#29 | 1290 days ago

(Edited by richard_cranium)
1. What are you wearing right now? Pajama pants and a t-shirt
2. Name 4 things you have to have with you at all times. Anger, contempt, disgust, and hate, those all may be the same thing, I am not a smart man.
3.  What's the last thing you ate? PB & J with a cold glass of milk
4. Have you ever been hunting? I went hunting once in High School, about 18 years ago. We just sat around camp drinking beer with loaded guns, and some illegal drugs. For some odd reason we never saw a Elk to shoot, but we were ready.
5. If you could punch someone in the face right now, who would it be? Bradley Cooper, just cause he looks like he needs a good punch in the face.
6. First time you had a beer? First time I tried a drink of beer, mom's or dad's I can't remember, I was about 5. First time I drank my first full bottle of beer was about 10. I grew up in an Irish/German family, it was no big deal.
7. Where's Waldo? In a whore house outside of Vegas, he is still getting residuals off those books.
8. Would you slap Gorilla for $827? Sure, but the real question is, Where are you going to find a Gorilla with $827 to pay me after I slap him?
9.Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight? Sorry, I don't dance, I don't care who it is with or what lighting you are using.
10.If Stoney was to write a book, what would the title be? I Hope They Serve Beer in He!!, Part 2! It would be a touching follow up to Tucker Max's book by the same name.
22  
#30 | 1290 days ago

. What are you wearing right now? Pajamas
2. Name 4 things you have to have with you at all times. Mt Dew, Cigs, Glasses & Purse(everything else i need with me is in my purse)

3.  What's the last thing you ate?   Chocolate Chip Cookies
4. Have you ever been hunting? Yes, rabbit hunting with my dad once.

5. If you could punch someone in the face right now, who would it be? Nancy Pelosi

6. First time you had a beer?  22  I heard my uncle got me high on wine when i was about 2.

7. Where's Waldo?   Who?.
8. Would you slap Gorilla for $827?   No, I am afraid of things bigger than me.
9.Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight? Yes, but i didn't thnk he was the devil at the time..
10.If Stoney was to write a book, what would the title be?  The Tales of a Woman Named Janet.
11  
#31 | 1290 days ago

cuddles127017 wrote:
. What are you wearing right now? Pajamas
2. Name 4 things you have to have with you at all times. Mt Dew, Cigs, Glasses & Purse(everything else i need with me is in my purse)

3.  What's the last thing you ate?   Chocolate Chip Cookies
4. Have you ever been hunting? Yes, rabbit hunting with my dad once.

5. If you could punch someone in the face right now, who would it be? Nancy Pelosi

6. First time you had a beer?  22  I heard my uncle got me high on wine when i was about 2.

7. Where's Waldo?   Who?.
8. Would you slap Gorilla for $827?   No, I am afraid of things bigger than me.
9.Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight? Yes, but i didn't thnk he was the devil at the time..
10.If Stoney was to write a book, what would the title be?  The Tales of a Woman Named Janet.
I think you mean "tail" in question 10
49  
#32 | 1290 days ago

(Edited by MIKELIN8)
1. What are you wearing right now? A t-shirt and khakis
2. Name 4 things you have to have with you at all times. My wallet, my glasses, my cell phone, and my pocket knife.
3.  What's the last thing you ate? A personal pizza.
4. Have you ever been hunting? No
5. If you could punch someone in the face right now, who would it be? I'm pretty much a pacifist.
6. First time you had a beer? Probably...hmmm...12 years old.
7. Where's Waldo? Who cares?
8. Would you slap Gorilla for $827? See answer #5.
9.Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight? Yes...back when I used to drink.
10.If Stoney was to write a book, what would the title be? Ohhhhhh...something like:  "My Endless Pursuit of Janet".
8  
#33 | 1290 days ago

 1. What are you wearing right now?  Tshirt, boxers, gym shorts
2. Name 4 things you have to have with you at all times. wallet, keys, glasses, i guess my phone, all i get a lot calmer if i don't have it
3.  What's the last thing you ate? just finished bowtie pasta with marinara, ham, and mozz on top.
4. Have you ever been hunting?  yes
5. If you could punch someone in the face right now, who would it be?  The list is long and distinguished, like my ....
6. First time you had a beer? 8 or 9
7. Where's Waldo?  in a red and white striped shirt.  Probably in Manhattan, KS getting ready to cheer on the Huskers.
8. Would you slap Gorilla for $827?  A Gorilla?  or is there someone named gorilla?  probably.
9.Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight? of course.  I am divorced now.
10.If Stoney was to write a book, what would the title be? "Puck to the Face"
69  
#34 | 1290 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
1. What are you wearing right now? Pajama pants and a t-shirt
2. Name 4 things you have to have with you at all times. Anger, contempt, disgust, and hate, those all may be the same thing, I am not a smart man.
3.  What's the last thing you ate? PB & J with a cold glass of milk
4. Have you ever been hunting? I went hunting once in High School, about 18 years ago. We just sat around camp drinking beer with loaded guns, and some illegal drugs. For some odd reason we never saw a Elk to shoot, but we were ready.
5. If you could punch someone in the face right now, who would it be? Bradley Cooper, just cause he looks like he needs a good punch in the face.
6. First time you had a beer? First time I tried a drink of beer, mom's or dad's I can't remember, I was about 5. First time I drank my first full bottle of beer was about 10. I grew up in an Irish/German family, it was no big deal.
7. Where's Waldo? In a whore house outside of Vegas, he is still getting residuals off those books.
8. Would you slap Gorilla for $827? Sure, but the real question is, Where are you going to find a Gorilla with $827 to pay me after I slap him?
9.Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight? Sorry, I don't dance, I don't care who it is with or what lighting you are using.
10.If Stoney was to write a book, what would the title be? I Hope They Serve Beer in He!!, Part 2! It would be a touching follow up to Tucker Max's book by the same name.
I'd like to change my answer for number 5 and insert YOUR name....... 


B-Coop's face is perfect as is.
13  
#35 | 1290 days ago
John_Daly (+)

1. What are you wearing right now?- If I say NOTHING, will that make the qustion sexy?

2. Name 4 things you have to have with you at all times.- Wallet, Hat, Phone, Condoms ( you just never know)

3.  What's the last thing you ate? - BBQ Chicken sandwitch

4. Have you ever been hunting? -  I'm afraid of animals

5. If you could punch someone in the face right now, who would it be? - Who ever called my how am I driving #

6. First time you had a beer? - He told me it was soda, then I blacked out.

7. Where's Waldo? - Locked in my Basement

8. Would you slap Gorilla for $827? - No, but I would do it for a Klondike bar

9.Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight? - No, the moon was bright as hell when we danced.

10.If Stoney was to write a book, what would the title be? - "How I survived spousal abuse"

#36 | 1290 days ago

John_Daly wrote:

1. What are you wearing right now?- If I say NOTHING, will that make the qustion sexy?

2. Name 4 things you have to have with you at all times.- Wallet, Hat, Phone, Condoms ( you just never know)

3.  What's the last thing you ate? - BBQ Chicken sandwitch

4. Have you ever been hunting? -  I'm afraid of animals

5. If you could punch someone in the face right now, who would it be? - Who ever called my how am I driving #

6. First time you had a beer? - He told me it was soda, then I blacked out.

7. Where's Waldo? - Locked in my Basement

8. Would you slap Gorilla for $827? - No, but I would do it for a Klondike bar

9.Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight? - No, the moon was bright as hell when we danced.

10.If Stoney was to write a book, what would the title be? - "How I survived spousal abuse"

" ... Wallet, Hat, Phone, Condoms ( you just never know)"

Aww, no.  We ALL know.  You can sub in some Trident or something there.
#37 | 1290 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
FINE!




PS - I'm only on coffee, round 1.  No clue what the asterisks were.  

PPS - Where are YOUR answers, smartass?  


I just saw this lovely pic...who is that book for?
#38 | 1290 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
I just saw this lovely pic...who is that book for?
Well, either it's about me or he and I need to talk.  
#39 | 1290 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
Well, either it's about me or he and I need to talk.  
k, cool. making sure this was NOT about me.
#40 | 1290 days ago
John_Daly (+)

janet011685 wrote:
" ... Wallet, Hat, Phone, Condoms ( you just never know)"

Aww, no.  We ALL know.  You can sub in some Trident or something there.
YEAH, I switch my condoms in for the trident, then some some hot random girl comes up to me and says "I want to do it with you" But Ohh, guess what, I listened to janet...here have a piece of gum instead!  I dont think so!
#41 | 1290 days ago

John_Daly wrote:
YEAH, I switch my condoms in for the trident, then some some hot random girl comes up to me and says "I want to do it with you" But Ohh, guess what, I listened to janet...here have a piece of gum instead!  I dont think so!
I would hope if some random hot chick is going to be that forward, she would carry condoms with her and not expect her prey to always have them.
34  
#42 | 1290 days ago

John_Daly wrote:
YEAH, I switch my condoms in for the trident, then some some hot random girl comes up to me and says "I want to do it with you" But Ohh, guess what, I listened to janet...here have a piece of gum instead!  I dont think so!
A)  You can't use the same old condoms you've kept in that wallet since you were 15.  When it starts making that awkward ring shape on the outside, it's time to give up.

B)  That will NEVER happen.  Unless you're in a cathouse in Singapore.  In that case, just use the machine in the bathroom ... just make sure you don't turn the knob under the sheepskin variety.  Extra sensitive, perhaps, but not so effective.  Think with your big head for a change.
#43 | 1290 days ago
huskerfan_ia (+)

(Edited by huskerfan_ia)

1969  
#44 | 1290 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
A)  You can't use the same old condoms you've kept in that wallet since you were 15.  When it starts making that awkward ring shape on the outside, it's time to give up.

B)  That will NEVER happen.  Unless you're in a cathouse in Singapore.  In that case, just use the machine in the bathroom ... just make sure you don't turn the knob under the sheepskin variety.  Extra sensitive, perhaps, but not so effective.  Think with your big head for a change.
Frickin stupid 5 Respect per person per day limit. Hit ya up in about 3 minutes.
34  
#45 | 1290 days ago

Jess wrote:
Frickin stupid 5 Respect per person per day limit. Hit ya up in about 3 minutes.
 
#46 | 1290 days ago
John_Daly (+)

Jess wrote:
I would hope if some random hot chick is going to be that forward, she would carry condoms with her and not expect her prey to always have them.
Jess, in my story she just doesnt have any, and I know it sounds crazy because of how promiscuous she appears. I think its because shes foreign, she throws all caution to the wind.
#47 | 1289 days ago

John_Daly wrote:
Jess, in my story she just doesnt have any, and I know it sounds crazy because of how promiscuous she appears. I think its because shes foreign, she throws all caution to the wind.
Racist.
#48 | 1289 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
Racist.
 No racist, no homo.
#49 | 1289 days ago
John_Daly (+)

janet011685 wrote:
Racist.
Heterophobe.
#50 | 1289 days ago

1. What are you wearing right now?  Air Force uniform


2. Name 4 things you have to have with you at all times.  Keys, cigarettes, CAC Card (military ID), knife


3.  What's the last thing you ate? Cheerios


4. 
Have you ever been hunting? No, but I would like to go Bow hunting.  I’m deadly with most weapons!


5. If you could punch someone in the face right now, who would it be?  I couldn’t just pick one person. 

Really I can’t, it has to be a group thing where I dish out the pain as well…therapy for me!


6. First time you had a beer?  Well a sip, I was 5.  I had my first full one at 17.


7. Where's Waldo?  He is in jail with his B/F Bubba!


8. Would you slap Gorilla for $827?  Hell, why not…I have done stupider things in my life already!


9. Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?  Devil in a red dress, yes I have and I pay for it dearly every day of my life!


10. If Stoney was to write a book, what would the title be?  The Story of Stoney, performing the SHOCKER for 20 years!  Title of the first chapter….Every woman has at least one brown eye!

13  
#51 | 1289 days ago

1. What are you wearing right now?- a t-shirt and shorts

2. Name 4 things you have to have with you at all times.-iphone,beer,remote for tv and music playing.

3.  What's the last thing you ate?-McDonalds

4. Have you ever been hunting?- for women, hell yeah. for game, no.

5. If you could punch someone in the face right now, who would it be?-Justin Beiber

6. First time you had a beer?-17

7. Where's Waldo?-who the f*#k cares.

8. Would you slap Gorilla for $827?-why $827? come up with $173 more and we'll talk.

9.Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?-no, but I kiss an angel everyday.

10.If Stoney was to write a book, what would the title be?-who?
54  
#52 | 1289 days ago

1. What are you wearing right now?  jammi pants and a tank
2. Name 4 things you have to have with you at all times. cell, debit card, gum or mints, spare change in case I have to buy gum or mints
3.  What's the last thing you ate? Fruit salad

4. Have you ever been hunting? Many times
5. If you could punch someone in the face right now, who would it be?  John Darby
6. First time you had a beer? My own? Probably when I was about 12.  Used to steal drinks from my parents all the time tho
7. Where's Waldo? In a picture?
8. Would you slap Gorilla for $827? Hell no!
9.Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?  Hell yeah!
10.If Stoney was to write a book, what would the title be?  Tormenting for dummies
#53 | 1289 days ago

(Edited by Nikki20)
1. What are you wearing right now?  Shorts and Tank Top

2. Name 4 things you have to have with you at all times. iPod, Spare Contacts, Change of Clothes, Debit card, Cell phone, Keys.. I can't narrow it to 4 things.

3.  What's the last thing you ate? Some Italian Stuff my BF Brought home after working that he made me.

4. Have you ever been hunting? Once as a child, I was never allowed to go again.. Only because I would scare the Deer. I didn't want them shooting Bambi!

5. If you could punch someone in the face right now, who would it be?  I think my BF friend.. She wants more out of him...

6. First time you had a beer?  15 ... that I remember! 

7. Where's Waldo?    At a bar  watching the Neked ladies dance

8. Would you slap Gorilla for $827?  FECK NO!

9.Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight? Once! Never again!

10.If Stoney was to write a book, what would the title be?
  How to be a Smart A$$ 
515  
#54 | 1289 days ago

Jess wrote:
1. What are you wearing right now?  Navy cami-top, gray cargo capris and a Gonzaga Bulldogs zip hoodie.
2. Name 4 things you have to have with you at all times. iPhone, iPod, hair band, wallet
3.  What's the last thing you ate? haha a Deli Creation (chicken w/garden veg. spread & crackers..and a little Tobelerone)
4. Have you ever been hunting? eff no. Maybe with a camera on hiking trips
5. If you could punch someone in the face right now, who would it be? Snooki - I don't know why, her face irritates me
6. First time you had a beer? I was 14, we were walking around town and ran into some "older boys" (juniors). They had beer.
7. Where's Waldo? behind the fat lady in that pic in a recent poll
8. Would you slap Gorilla for $827? lol hell naw
9.Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight? This town needs an enema
10.If Stoney was to write a book, what would the title be? I don't know Stoney well enough, evidently...uhm..Blood on the Ice (I always liked that for a hockey story/blog/book...almost used it for my own blog until I realized I'd probably never have one, and if I did it would include football too. But enough about me....)
I love Tobelerone. Dark Chocolate one is my Favorite
515  
#55 | 1289 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
1. What are you wearing right now? - Tuxedo t-shirt, Zubaz pants, and velcro shoes
2. Name 4 things you have to have with you at all times. - $$$, ID(for drinking), bball kicks, and my lucky rabbit foot
3.  What's the last thing you ate? - Bean burrito
4. Have you ever been hunting? - only for women
5. If you could punch someone in the face right now, who would it be? - Lebron James
6. First time you had a beer? - age 17 and it was Heaven
7. Where's Waldo? - In Kalamazoo Michigan - Waldo's Pub - Thursday nights are $5 mixed pitchers...walked out of there cross eyed a few times.
8. Would you slap Gorilla for $827? - Hell to the no
9.Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight? - Who hasn't?
10.If Stoney was to write a book, what would the title be? - How the Avalanche didn't make it out of the 1st round....again.  
Never thought of you as a lucky rabbit foot kind of guy!
515  
#56 | 1284 days ago

Cali_Kat wrote:
1. What are you wearing right now? Black Sweater, Gray pants, black boots
2. Name 4 things you have to have with you at all times. Cell phone, gum, purse, debit card
3.  What's the last thing you ate? Oatmeal
4. Have you ever been hunting? No
5. If you could punch someone in the face right now, who would it be? The customer from yesterday.
6. First time you had a beer? I was 14 hanging out with my bro and his friends...
7. Where's Waldo? Right behind you
8. Would you slap Gorilla for $827? Nope
9.Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight? Yes.
10.If Stoney was to write a book, what would the title be? Stoney writes? Hmm....go figure!
thats a terrible name for a book.
#57 | 1271 days ago

1. What are you wearing right now? Shorts and a T
2. Name 4 things you have to have with you at all times. $, keys, cell and Purse
3.  What's the last thing you ate? Toast
4. Have you ever been hunting? Yes used to go rabbit hunting all the time.
5. If you could punch someone in the face right now, who would it be? Nasty sports fans
6. First time you had a beer? Never had a beer.
7. Where's Waldo? IDK I am sure closer then you think.
8. Would you slap Gorilla for $827? Heck no! 
9.Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight? I am sure some would say yes
10.If Stoney was to write a book, what would the title be? Why are there so many dense people breathing my air?
0  
#58 | 1071 days ago

1. What are you wearing right now?University of Michigan Flanel Pants, U of M T-shirt, & My U of M Socks & U of M Slippers
2. Name 4 things you have to have with you at all times. Cell Phone, Ipod, Purse, & Hoodie
3.  What's the last thing you ate? ummm string cheese yesterday afternoon
4. Have you ever been hunting? ha ha ha yes...
5. If you could punch someone in the face right now, who would it be? Every Single San Jose Shark
6. First time you had a beer? I Was...9...
7. Where's Waldo? In my pants...
8. Would you slap Gorilla for $827? yes
9.Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight? Yes
10.If Stoney was to write a book, what would the title be? Not sure.
#59 | 1071 days ago

1. What are you wearing right now?                                 Shorts and a tank top
2. Name 4 things you have to have with you at all times.  Reading glasses, water, phone,money
3.  What's the last thing you ate?                                            Dolphin and tomato/mozzarella slices with EVOO and basil
4. Have you ever been hunting?                                              Does fishing count?
5. If you could punch someone in the face right now, who would it be?  GovRick Scott (Douchebag Numero Uno Florida)
6. First time you had a beer?                                                   1980
7. Where's Waldo?                                                                     Dead
8. Would you slap Gorilla for $827?                                        Hell no
9.Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?    I married him
10.If Stoney was to write a book, what would the title be?    Check this

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
F/E 4/17
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
5 opinions | 7 comments | Last by woody050681
Random Questions
Asked by Jess | Locker Room | 9 questions asked 04/16/14
108 opinions | 19 comments | Last by marcus_nyce
I Like to Watch
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 6 questions asked 04/16/14
84 opinions | 11 comments | Last by ima246
Pack your Bags!
Asked by Cali_Kat | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 04/16/14
7 opinions | 15 comments | Last by marcus_nyce
F/E 4/16
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 04/16/14
5 opinions | 21 comments | Last by JenX63