Skip to Next Poll »
9
Flash Forward... (Edited 10/12/10 02:21AM by Jess)
Okay so maybe this will be easier than the last poll. Pick ONE person (Q'er or not) and tell us where you think they will be in 10 years. What will they be doing?

 It's all in fun ....enjoy and remember the CoC!!!


| Closed on 11/12/10 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
Teams:  Locker room
20 Fans 
35%a. This person will be:
20%b. That person will be:
20%c. I'll pass....
25%d. Kenne (the hoity toity other)

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#7 | 1293 days ago
huskerfan_ia (+)

Kteach - Owner of the LA Kings 

After the economy in California collapses, teachers suddenly are the highest paid workers in the state.  Becky takes advantage and buys her beloved Kings at the suddenly devalued amount of $72.50.  She immediately hires Beaneaters as President of Operations. Under Cecils leadership, the Kings go on to win the Stanley Cup for the first time since....  (checking history, be right back.) ever. 

Way to go bean!
That person will be:  
  
81 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1294 days ago

president obama will be with his brother in Afica.....
#2 | 1294 days ago
18packabs (+)

ROGS will be legally (Canada) joined with his significant other and will be calling the "Tell me how I am Driving" numbers on the back of Trucks.
This person will be:  
#3 | 1294 days ago

Glenda~ She will be the Leader and making us serve her....
Kenne (the hoity toity other)  
#4 | 1294 days ago

I see Bill Clinton selling cigars on a street corner in New York City.
Kenne (the hoity toity other)  
#5 | 1294 days ago

cuddles127017 wrote:
I see Bill Clinton selling cigars on a street corner in New York City.
ok THAT was pretty funny!
#6 | 1294 days ago

glenda....manager of the cubs  still looking for thier first winning season
#7 | 1293 days ago
huskerfan_ia (+)

Kteach - Owner of the LA Kings 

After the economy in California collapses, teachers suddenly are the highest paid workers in the state.  Becky takes advantage and buys her beloved Kings at the suddenly devalued amount of $72.50.  She immediately hires Beaneaters as President of Operations. Under Cecils leadership, the Kings go on to win the Stanley Cup for the first time since....  (checking history, be right back.) ever. 

Way to go bean!
That person will be:  
#8 | 1293 days ago

huskerfan_ia wrote:
Kteach - Owner of the LA Kings 

After the economy in California collapses, teachers suddenly are the highest paid workers in the state.  Becky takes advantage and buys her beloved Kings at the suddenly devalued amount of $72.50.  She immediately hires Beaneaters as President of Operations. Under Cecils leadership, the Kings go on to win the Stanley Cup for the first time since....  (checking history, be right back.) ever. 

Way to go bean!
because that read really good
because our economy here has already collapsed
because teachers being the highest paid workers in the state, is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo far from ever being a reality.
Kenne (the hoity toity other)  
#9 | 1293 days ago

Ten years from now:

Cactus Jack will be playing Scrabble in the retirement home with Glenda.
Bristol Palin will be on the cover of Black Tail.
Rothlisberger will be in jail for...well... you know.
Kevin will be Gordon Ramsey's replacement on Hells Kitchen.
Kevin Kline will be employed.
Janet and Stoney will be married, divorced, no married again, nope divorced AGAIN with a kid on the way and running the Moonlite Bunny Ranch.

I'd do more, but you just said one.  (both polls are really good ideas, btw)
#10 | 1293 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Ten years from now:

Cactus Jack will be playing Scrabble in the retirement home with Glenda.
Bristol Palin will be on the cover of Black Tail.
Rothlisberger will be in jail for...well... you know.
Kevin will be Gordon Ramsey's replacement on Hells Kitchen.
Kevin Kline will be employed.
Janet and Stoney will be married, divorced, no married again, nope divorced AGAIN with a kid on the way and running the Moonlite Bunny Ranch.

I'd do more, but you just said one.  (both polls are really good ideas, btw)
Do I at least get a sh*t-ton of money out of the divorce settlements?  If not, your timeline sucks.
#11 | 1292 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
Do I at least get a sh*t-ton of money out of the divorce settlements?  If not, your timeline sucks.
gold digger
#12 | 1292 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
Do I at least get a sh*t-ton of money out of the divorce settlements?  If not, your timeline sucks.
ummm...no because it never gets that far. You two are all stubborn and insane so you throw the words "f**k it, I'm out" around like candy on halloween. But before anything's ever made official and crap divided, common sense and/or your lovely older sister brings everyone back to their senses...at least for a while. See. You just talk big.


(and I'm more disturbed that the lack of money is what makes that prediction suck. LOL. Poor dude who falls for you.)
#13 | 1292 days ago

KRAMER: YOUR NEXT PRESIDENT
VIOLET: QUEEN OF MEXICO
MARCUS: PEACE NOBEL
JESS: STATE SECRETARY
GLENDA: SHE MARRIED PRINCE WILLIAN AND ENGLAND QUEEN
K TEACHER: AWAR OD THE YEAR IN EDUCATION
CUDDLES: GRAND MOTHER OF THE YEAR
JANET: TRASURE SECRETARY
ASHLIE: PULLITZER
CAPTAIN SEA: HARVARD DOCTOR AND MANY MORE, BUT THIS IS LARGE
This person will be:  
#14 | 1292 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

(Edited by cubsgirl2)
 Joe --    Married, 4 new kids and 2 dogs. The little woman(all 392 lbs of her)  never lets him on the Q.  

Ed --   Bought a strip club and lives happily ever after in it.

Nikki --   decided to marry the b/f and made the daughter get her own alarm clock.  She is now on valium and living in lala land very nicely.

Capt  --- found  a donut shop that sold heart healthy donuts, and he was never heard from again. His wife is still searching. 




This person will be:  
#15 | 1292 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 Joe --    Married, 4 new kids and 2 dogs. The little woman(all 392 lbs of her)  never lets him on the Q.  

Ed --   Bought a strip club and lives happily ever after in it.

Nikki --   decided to marry the b/f and made the daughter get her own alarm clock.  She is now on valium and living in lala land very nicely.

Capt  --- found  a donut shop that sold heart healthy donuts, and he was never heard from again. His wife is still searching. 




We can only hope... Turns out I am not chubby enough for him... go figure
Kenne (the hoity toity other)  
#16 | 1292 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 Joe --    Married, 4 new kids and 2 dogs. The little woman(all 392 lbs of her)  never lets him on the Q.  

Ed --   Bought a strip club and lives happily ever after in it.

Nikki --   decided to marry the b/f and made the daughter get her own alarm clock.  She is now on valium and living in lala land very nicely.

Capt  --- found  a donut shop that sold heart healthy donuts, and he was never heard from again. His wife is still searching. 




This person will be:  
#17 | 1292 days ago

ha
#18 | 1292 days ago
John_Daly (+)

(Edited by John_Daly)
noti4 wrote:
KRAMER: YOUR NEXT PRESIDENT
VIOLET: QUEEN OF MEXICO
MARCUS: PEACE NOBEL
JESS: STATE SECRETARY
GLENDA: SHE MARRIED PRINCE WILLIAN AND ENGLAND QUEEN
K TEACHER: AWAR OD THE YEAR IN EDUCATION
CUDDLES: GRAND MOTHER OF THE YEAR
JANET: TRASURE SECRETARY
ASHLIE: PULLITZER
CAPTAIN SEA: HARVARD DOCTOR AND MANY MORE, BUT THIS IS LARGE
Your english is coming along very well Hebe, i'm proud of you!  
#19 | 1292 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

Nikki20 wrote:
We can only hope... Turns out I am not chubby enough for him... go figure
Humm not chubby enough for him? WOW  Joe is your boyfriend?   
This person will be:  
#20 | 1292 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

John_Daly wrote:
Your english is coming along very well Hebe, i'm proud of you!  
 Me too, she made me the Queen of England. 




so bow damn it  
This person will be:  
#21 | 1292 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 Me too, she made me the Queen of England. 




so bow damn it  
I can bow to you, but you gotta be nice to me, she made me the next Prez.
Kenne (the hoity toity other)  
#22 | 1292 days ago

Beans will be on the Grand Ole Opry.
Jess will living somewhere in the Northeast.
Lobotomy Jones will be an astronaut
Michael G will be in his 6th year with Cirque du Soleil.
Kenne (the hoity toity other)  
#23 | 1292 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

kramer wrote:
I can bow to you, but you gotta be nice to me, she made me the next Prez.
 Deal, just remember Queen trumps Prez.   
This person will be:  
#24 | 1291 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
Humm not chubby enough for him? WOW  Joe is your boyfriend?   
WTF Glenda?  yeah, that is what he said to me today. I think its because I lost a little more weight and he wants me to start gaining some so I dont blow away...LOL  

How did that secret get out?
Kenne (the hoity toity other)  
#25 | 1291 days ago

Jess and Trever are living in Hawaii by now, Kiernan has a baby brother who has asserted his hocey personality on the family and become a Flames fan, just like his Auntie Debi

Ashlie won a free trip to an NBA game, with front row seats and a meeting with Kobe Bryant after the game, with dinner.  and he fell madly in love with her wit and her charm  for some reason and has made her his personal assistant.  NO ONE speaks to him without getting thru Ashlie.

Ed has met the woman of his dreams and is very, very happily married with a new baby, along with his son,  Andrew.  He got a huge promotion at work and can travel to NASCAR and football games as he wishes, and gets paid to do so.  His wife loves to travel to the games/races with him, where they are the king and queen of tailgating.

Nellie has become a professional groupie.  Bands pay her to attend their concerts and show amatuers how to behave appropriately as groupies.  She has visited every single state in the US except Alaska, and is in high demand.

Janet and Stoney haven't only gotten married (briefly) and divorced (again, briefly) they give lessons on how to get along without really getting along to couples considering marriage and charge huge amounts of money for it.

Becky not onnly owns the KIngs, but she has branched out and owns several feeder hockey teams.  She hand picks the players and spends her spare time travelling to check out prospective players.  However, because she is first and foremost, a teacher, she conducts classes at the rink, demonstrating sportsmanship, skating skills, mathematics and angles, and economics (concession stands)

Scott is in high demand for his sports knowledge and works for ESPN.  He has single handedly turned the network into a high profit organization and has bought the company.  It is the number one station on TV.

Me? I am a partner with Dale Earnhardt Jr in JR Motorsports, and our driver, Jeffrey Earnhardt has won 2 Sprint Cup Championships in a row, and is working toward his third.

Oh boy, I could go on for years playing this game.............................
#26 | 1291 days ago

^^^^^I totally dig this poll.
Kenne (the hoity toity other)  
#27 | 1291 days ago

Debi_L wrote:
Jess and Trever are living in Hawaii by now, Kiernan has a baby brother who has asserted his hocey personality on the family and become a Flames fan, just like his Auntie Debi

Ashlie won a free trip to an NBA game, with front row seats and a meeting with Kobe Bryant after the game, with dinner.  and he fell madly in love with her wit and her charm  for some reason and has made her his personal assistant.  NO ONE speaks to him without getting thru Ashlie.

Ed has met the woman of his dreams and is very, very happily married with a new baby, along with his son,  Andrew.  He got a huge promotion at work and can travel to NASCAR and football games as he wishes, and gets paid to do so.  His wife loves to travel to the games/races with him, where they are the king and queen of tailgating.

Nellie has become a professional groupie.  Bands pay her to attend their concerts and show amatuers how to behave appropriately as groupies.  She has visited every single state in the US except Alaska, and is in high demand.

Janet and Stoney haven't only gotten married (briefly) and divorced (again, briefly) they give lessons on how to get along without really getting along to couples considering marriage and charge huge amounts of money for it.

Becky not onnly owns the KIngs, but she has branched out and owns several feeder hockey teams.  She hand picks the players and spends her spare time travelling to check out prospective players.  However, because she is first and foremost, a teacher, she conducts classes at the rink, demonstrating sportsmanship, skating skills, mathematics and angles, and economics (concession stands)

Scott is in high demand for his sports knowledge and works for ESPN.  He has single handedly turned the network into a high profit organization and has bought the company.  It is the number one station on TV.

Me? I am a partner with Dale Earnhardt Jr in JR Motorsports, and our driver, Jeffrey Earnhardt has won 2 Sprint Cup Championships in a row, and is working toward his third.

Oh boy, I could go on for years playing this game.............................
 That was great!!! 
Kenne (the hoity toity other)  
#28 | 1291 days ago

Cali_Kat wrote:
 That was great!!! 
 Kat has become a "go to girl" for sports reporters.  She has her finger on the pulse of every single team in California and a few in other States.  Those who want to speak t her must come to her, but then they wait in line for hours to speak with her for brief minutes.  Due to her guidance, the Raiders have won the Super Bowl the last three years running, with a perfect record every year.  Her guidance has lead management to create a super team, with players begging to play for her and the organization, even taking incredible wage reductions.  However, she is very picky, and just wanting to play for the Raiders doesn't  guarantee you can play for the Raiders.  The waiting list of players wanting to play for her team is extensive.

She is now competing with Bill Gates for richest person in the US.  Part of her charm is her relationship with her friends.  She hasn't turned her back on them, and ifn fact, has hired many of her friends from the Q, and they are all making six figures. 
#29 | 1291 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

Nikki20 wrote:
WTF Glenda?  yeah, that is what he said to me today. I think its because I lost a little more weight and he wants me to start gaining some so I dont blow away...LOL  

How did that secret get out?
 lol, sorry I had to cause I said Joe married a chubby lady.   
This person will be:  
#30 | 1291 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 lol, sorry I had to cause I said Joe married a chubby lady.   
Well, that would not be me, only because I was told I was not chubby ....
Kenne (the hoity toity other)  
#31 | 1291 days ago

<------ still talking on fan iq probably and defintiely a skins fan still :-)
#32 | 1291 days ago

mrtriplesix wrote:
<------ still talking on fan iq probably and defintiely a skins fan still :-)
10 years from now the redskins no longer exist. problem solved.
#33 | 1291 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 lol, sorry I had to cause I said Joe married a chubby lady.   
392 lbs is not chubby.
#34 | 1291 days ago

Debi_L wrote:
Jess and Trever are living in Hawaii by now, Kiernan has a baby brother who has asserted his hocey personality on the family and become a Flames fan, just like his Auntie Debi

Ashlie won a free trip to an NBA game, with front row seats and a meeting with Kobe Bryant after the game, with dinner.  and he fell madly in love with her wit and her charm  for some reason and has made her his personal assistant.  NO ONE speaks to him without getting thru Ashlie.

Ed has met the woman of his dreams and is very, very happily married with a new baby, along with his son,  Andrew.  He got a huge promotion at work and can travel to NASCAR and football games as he wishes, and gets paid to do so.  His wife loves to travel to the games/races with him, where they are the king and queen of tailgating.

Nellie has become a professional groupie.  Bands pay her to attend their concerts and show amatuers how to behave appropriately as groupies.  She has visited every single state in the US except Alaska, and is in high demand.

Janet and Stoney haven't only gotten married (briefly) and divorced (again, briefly) they give lessons on how to get along without really getting along to couples considering marriage and charge huge amounts of money for it.

Becky not onnly owns the KIngs, but she has branched out and owns several feeder hockey teams.  She hand picks the players and spends her spare time travelling to check out prospective players.  However, because she is first and foremost, a teacher, she conducts classes at the rink, demonstrating sportsmanship, skating skills, mathematics and angles, and economics (concession stands)

Scott is in high demand for his sports knowledge and works for ESPN.  He has single handedly turned the network into a high profit organization and has bought the company.  It is the number one station on TV.

Me? I am a partner with Dale Earnhardt Jr in JR Motorsports, and our driver, Jeffrey Earnhardt has won 2 Sprint Cup Championships in a row, and is working toward his third.

Oh boy, I could go on for years playing this game.............................
  for some reason

..you know damn well I sparkle!
#35 | 1291 days ago
18packabs (+)

(Edited by 18packabs)
The Q will be on Season 13

and btw I agree, this poll ROCKS.....totally Legstastic.

Ed will not be having anymore babies, I like the woman of his dreams part, but if my liver holds up for another 10 years i will be surprised.

This is more like it:


Ed- is Old, Fat, Bald, Ugly, and Lonely. he is also Unemployed, Homeless. and recieves Dialysis 3 times a week. His last Sporting event was a Junior Hockey charity event held down at the Soup Kitchen, where he saw Wayne Gretzky's kid play. The End.
This person will be:  
#36 | 1291 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

kobe_lova wrote:
392 lbs is not chubby.
 Lmao,  well I suppose not but I was being p.c.   
This person will be:  
#37 | 1291 days ago

I'm going out on a serious limb here, but in ten years, I see Lindsay Lohan being either dead or in jail...and it's pretty sad when you considering the great start she had in life. 
#38 | 1291 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
10 years from now the redskins no longer exist. problem solved.
thats ok cuz they will be going further than your team will this year......... i dont even know who your team is and it doesnt matter. how many super  bowl wins does your team have?

 i will degrade your team from there ^^^......
#39 | 1291 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
I'm going out on a serious limb here, but in ten years, I see Lindsay Lohan being either dead or in jail...and it's pretty sad when you considering the great start she had in life. 
#40 | 1291 days ago

Debi_L wrote:
Jess and Trever are living in Hawaii by now, Kiernan has a baby brother who has asserted his hocey personality on the family and become a Flames fan, just like his Auntie Debi

Ashlie won a free trip to an NBA game, with front row seats and a meeting with Kobe Bryant after the game, with dinner.  and he fell madly in love with her wit and her charm  for some reason and has made her his personal assistant.  NO ONE speaks to him without getting thru Ashlie.

Ed has met the woman of his dreams and is very, very happily married with a new baby, along with his son,  Andrew.  He got a huge promotion at work and can travel to NASCAR and football games as he wishes, and gets paid to do so.  His wife loves to travel to the games/races with him, where they are the king and queen of tailgating.

Nellie has become a professional groupie.  Bands pay her to attend their concerts and show amatuers how to behave appropriately as groupies.  She has visited every single state in the US except Alaska, and is in high demand.

Janet and Stoney haven't only gotten married (briefly) and divorced (again, briefly) they give lessons on how to get along without really getting along to couples considering marriage and charge huge amounts of money for it.

Becky not onnly owns the KIngs, but she has branched out and owns several feeder hockey teams.  She hand picks the players and spends her spare time travelling to check out prospective players.  However, because she is first and foremost, a teacher, she conducts classes at the rink, demonstrating sportsmanship, skating skills, mathematics and angles, and economics (concession stands)

Scott is in high demand for his sports knowledge and works for ESPN.  He has single handedly turned the network into a high profit organization and has bought the company.  It is the number one station on TV.

Me? I am a partner with Dale Earnhardt Jr in JR Motorsports, and our driver, Jeffrey Earnhardt has won 2 Sprint Cup Championships in a row, and is working toward his third.

Oh boy, I could go on for years playing this game.............................
 Uhm no, sorry, not diggin' it. Not because of the Flames part, but because of the baby brother part...thanks anyway. You can turn Kiernan into a Flames fan lol
I'll pass....  
#41 | 1291 days ago

Jess wrote:
 Uhm no, sorry, not diggin' it. Not because of the Flames part, but because of the baby brother part...thanks anyway. You can turn Kiernan into a Flames fan lol
Yeah, right like THAT will ever happen
#42 | 1291 days ago

Debi_L wrote:
Yeah, right like THAT will ever happen
At this point, she'd do it just to spite me. Strike while the iron's hot ;)
I'll pass....  
#43 | 1291 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 lol, sorry I had to cause I said Joe married a chubby lady.   
Well, I guess I could put on a few pounds....
Kenne (the hoity toity other)  
#44 | 1291 days ago

Nikki20 wrote:
Well, I guess I could put on a few pounds....
don't bother for Joe, I got it covered.
#45 | 1291 days ago

Jess wrote:
At this point, she'd do it just to spite me. Strike while the iron's hot ;)
Okay the, here we go.......Jess is now a full partner with Ty in FanIQ. She pretty much singlehandedly runs the site from Hawaii, where Trev is now stationed. The Q is now huger than FB by at least ten times, and there is a yearly convention for all the diehards who have stuck it out all these years held, of course, in Hawaii.

Oh, and Kiernan IS a Flames fan, and spends a couple of months every winter with Auntie Debi, going to Flames games and giving her mom a break from the teenage years

Better? BTW Harchu!!!!
#46 | 1291 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
don't bother for Joe, I got it covered.
Not for Joe, My BF..LOL   Suck if we break up and I have a little extra weight!  I was thinking going from a size 4 jean to a 6  lol
Kenne (the hoity toity other)  
#47 | 1291 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
Nikki20 wrote:
Not for Joe, My BF..LOL   Suck if we break up and I have a little extra weight!  I was thinking going from a size 4 jean to a 6  lol
LOL, my bad.

I will refrain from commenting about the second part of that. Good Luck with that, chick.
#48 | 1291 days ago

Debi_L wrote:
Okay the, here we go.......Jess is now a full partner with Ty in FanIQ. She pretty much singlehandedly runs the site from Hawaii, where Trev is now stationed. The Q is now huger than FB by at least ten times, and there is a yearly convention for all the diehards who have stuck it out all these years held, of course, in Hawaii.

Oh, and Kiernan IS a Flames fan, and spends a couple of months every winter with Auntie Debi, going to Flames games and giving her mom a break from the teenage years

Better? BTW Harchu!!!!
LOL You didn't have to do that, silly girl. But...I'll definitely take the winter break if you're offering ;)
I'll pass....  
#49 | 1291 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
LOL, my bad.

I will refrain from commenting about the second part of that. Good Luck with that, chick.
LMAO... I am sure Joe will like that....  
Kenne (the hoity toity other)  
#50 | 1291 days ago

Nikki20 wrote:
LMAO... I am sure Joe will like that....  
nah...he learned a while ago to pay me no attention.
#51 | 1291 days ago

HOT-DAMN-LANTA

now for my 2 cents. about the gibberish of me getting married! There is about as much a chance of that happening as a snowballs chance in hell Glenda's baseball team going to the playoff let alone the series in my lifetime.
This person will be:  
#52 | 1291 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

Joe_L wrote:
HOT-DAMN-LANTA

now for my 2 cents. about the gibberish of me getting married! There is about as much a chance of that happening as a snowballs chance in hell Glenda's baseball team going to the playoff let alone the series in my lifetime.
         
This person will be:  
#53 | 1291 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
nah...he learned a while ago to pay me no attention.
LMAO.... Starting out Good I see 
Kenne (the hoity toity other)  
#54 | 1291 days ago

Joe_L wrote:
HOT-DAMN-LANTA

now for my 2 cents. about the gibberish of me getting married! There is about as much a chance of that happening as a snowballs chance in hell Glenda's baseball team going to the playoff let alone the series in my lifetime.
What will you do if they do? We all invited?
Kenne (the hoity toity other)  
#55 | 1291 days ago

Nikki20 wrote:
What will you do if they do? We all invited?
that will never happen, look at the team!
This person will be:  
#56 | 1291 days ago

Joe_L wrote:
that will never happen, look at the team!
I really don't pay attention to a team until the play the Twins or whatever team I am playing.. I will have to watch the Cubs more often So I understand.
Kenne (the hoity toity other)  
#57 | 1291 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

Nikki20 wrote:
I really don't pay attention to a team until the play the Twins or whatever team I am playing.. I will have to watch the Cubs more often So I understand.
 The only thing to understand is the last time we won a world series was in the year 1908. 
This person will be:  
#58 | 1291 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 The only thing to understand is the last time we won a world series was in the year 1908. 
 then your time is coming.... hate using my phone for these. nothing works.
Kenne (the hoity toity other)  
#59 | 1291 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 Deal, just remember Queen trumps Prez.   

WTF! I believe that in 1776, a group of American, fought to make the Queen mean jacksh!t in this country!

This person will be:  
#60 | 1291 days ago

(Edited by Joe_L)
richard_cranium wrote:

WTF! I believe that in 1776, a group of American, fought to make the Queen mean jacksh!t in this country!

Is Missouri really considered part of this country?
This person will be:  
#61 | 1291 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

richard_cranium wrote:

WTF! I believe that in 1776, a group of American, fought to make the Queen mean jacksh!t in this country!

 Excuse me you goof I am the queen of England!    





So 
This person will be:  
#62 | 1291 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

Joe_L wrote:
Is Missouri really considered part of this country?
 And you just shut it. 
This person will be:  
#63 | 1291 days ago

(Edited by richard_cranium)
cubsgirl2 wrote:
 Excuse me you goof I am the queen of England!    





So 
And, since the late 1700's the Queen of England has meant as much here in the United States as a Cubs baseball season, does in the month of October!


This person will be:  
#64 | 1291 days ago
huskerfan_ia (+)

Joe_L wrote:
Is Missouri really considered part of this country?
Yes, all the way south to I-44.






Between there and south to I-40 in Arkansas, things are a little different.
That person will be:  
#65 | 1291 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

richard_cranium wrote:
And, since the late 1700's the Queen of England has meant as much here in the United States as a Cubs baseball season, does in the month of October!


 She still gets a tiara. 
This person will be:  
#66 | 1291 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 She still gets a tiara. 
So does the winner of The Nuttin Hut's Friday Night Drag Show. But that doesn't mean that it is anything for a guy girl to brag about!
This person will be:  
#67 | 1291 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

richard_cranium wrote:
So does the winner of The Nuttin Hut's Friday Night Drag Show. But that doesn't mean that it is anything for a guy girl to brag about!
 Well maybe it's not to you. But to the drag queen at the nuttin hut it's pretty big. 
This person will be:  
#68 | 1291 days ago

Joe_L wrote:
HOT-DAMN-LANTA

now for my 2 cents. about the gibberish of me getting married! There is about as much a chance of that happening as a snowballs chance in hell Glenda's baseball team going to the playoff let alone the series in my lifetime.
#69 | 1291 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

kobe_lova wrote:
 What are you smiling about, unless you get him married off you will have to grow old with him. And let me tell you something. Old white men who love baseball are hell to live with.  It's all about the hey get me another beer while I scratch myself and yell at the pitcher on the t.v.    
This person will be:  
#70 | 1291 days ago

(Edited by Cali_Kat)
 Marcus "The Predicament" Nyce will still be living in ATL, raising his adopted Asain baby Vinny "The Dilemma" Nyce.  The baby's first words were GTL!!  He is the only Asian in ATL with an orange spray tan and a jersey accent. 

Oh and the baby's Godmother Ash is now living next door, making sure Marcus knows what he is doing!!

Kenne (the hoity toity other)  
#71 | 1291 days ago

Ha....am I alone in thinking this reads pure -----------AWESOME?
Kenne (the hoity toity other)  
#72 | 1291 days ago

kteacher wrote:
Ha....am I alone in thinking this reads pure -----------AWESOME?
 No you are not alone!!
Kenne (the hoity toity other)  
#73 | 1290 days ago

 BTW Kat  - I didn't mean to click "I'll Pass"! I was trying to click "Kenne" because I wasn't sure if I could come up with anything good. And, I wanted you to know that because I didn't want you to think I was being hoity toity and passing on your poll! It's an awesome poll...I  it...great idea :)
I'll pass....  
#74 | 1290 days ago

Jess wrote:
 BTW Kat  - I didn't mean to click "I'll Pass"! I was trying to click "Kenne" because I wasn't sure if I could come up with anything good. And, I wanted you to know that because I didn't want you to think I was being hoity toity and passing on your poll! It's an awesome poll...I  it...great idea :)
 Thanks Jess. I think we all know that no one can take the Hoity Toity title from Kenne!!! 
Kenne (the hoity toity other)  
#75 | 1290 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 What are you smiling about, unless you get him married off you will have to grow old with him. And let me tell you something. Old white men who love baseball are hell to live with.  It's all about the hey get me another beer while I scratch myself and yell at the pitcher on the t.v.    
Hey, I'm in it for the long haul...that kid has years left til he grows up to make us rich. Can't have some other woman coming in all "why are you always talking to ashlie?..she's gotta go". Nope. I'll work on his relationship stuff AFTER the kid is in the majors and loves me.  For now he can just keep being nasty. (Planning is key)
#76 | 1290 days ago

kteacher wrote:
Ha....am I alone in thinking this reads pure -----------AWESOME?
I assume we are talking about the mad love kevin was getting from overseas last night? It was pretty awesome. LOL
#77 | 1290 days ago

Cali_Kat wrote:
 Thanks Jess. I think we all know that no one can take the Hoity Toity title from Kenne!!! 
Have you seen his new pics he posted yesterday? They made my heart sing.
#78 | 1290 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

kobe_lova wrote:
Hey, I'm in it for the long haul...that kid has years left til he grows up to make us rich. Can't have some other woman coming in all "why are you always talking to ashlie?..she's gotta go". Nope. I'll work on his relationship stuff AFTER the kid is in the majors and loves me.  For now he can just keep being nasty. (Planning is key)
 Lol, Bobby is cool so I guess putting up with Joe for that would be ok. But man lot's and lot's of alcohol may be needed so at least that part might be fun. 
This person will be:  
#79 | 1290 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 Lol, Bobby is cool so I guess putting up with Joe for that would be ok. But man lot's and lot's of alcohol may be needed so at least that part might be fun. 
If I was actually able to chill and drink with Joe on a regular basis, I'm pretty sure they'd make that sh*t illegal soon. Fun is an understatement.
#80 | 1290 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Have you seen his new pics he posted yesterday? They made my heart sing.
 Yes I saw them....amazing....ONLY KENNE 
Kenne (the hoity toity other)  
#81 | 1289 days ago

Cali_Kat wrote:
 Marcus "The Predicament" Nyce will still be living in ATL, raising his adopted Asain baby Vinny "The Dilemma" Nyce.  The baby's first words were GTL!!  He is the only Asian in ATL with an orange spray tan and a jersey accent. 

Oh and the baby's Godmother Ash is now living next door, making sure Marcus knows what he is doing!!

Shazam!
That person will be:  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
F/E 4/24
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Today
5 opinions | 7 comments | Last by marcus_nyce
F/E 4/23
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
6 opinions | 28 comments | Last by Cali_Kat
Oh my God, I had the weirdest dream!
Asked by cubsgirl | Locker Room, Miscellaneous | 1 questions asked 04/22/14
4 opinions | 20 comments | Last by JenX63
Random Questions
Asked by Jess | Locker Room | 9 questions asked 04/16/14
126 opinions | 20 comments | Last by shasta
F/E 4/22
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 04/22/14
9 opinions | 29 comments | Last by woody050681