Skip to Next Poll »
13
Filter Error 10/11 (Edited 10/15/10 11:09AM by sports_schmorts)
Welcome back. This is the part of the locker room where you can sit and chat and chill for a while without offending or being shushed. Maybe you wanna watch a dvd or listen to your mp3. Yes, I rhymed. Something on your mind, post it! Random question, ask it? Hijacking is allowed and encouraged. Join the party, troll around, have a beer. It's cool. All are welcome, but please leave all BS in the hall. 

If you drive a smart car, hybrid, whatever...Please take it back and get something normal. You all are making me want to do horrid things to little old ladies and baby seals.
| Closed on 10/14/10 at 11:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
34 Fans 
18%a. Good Morning...
12%b. Everybody Wants to Rule the World...
24%c. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills...
18%d. If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?...
3%e. i dont know what goes here...
12%f. Bend over, show the world...
6%g. Naked lady...
9%h. Beaneaters...

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#1 | 1452 days ago

(Edited by Kenne)
Uh oh, I think Miss Seal Warrior is gonna  put the smack down for that last sentence in today's opener.

Hope all you Q'ers are having a great start of the week, I just had one of the best weekends ever in my life and I'm all partied out.


I found this on Yahoo Answers, it's an actual question that was asked. I thought it was funny, because sadly anymore, it's true.

  
57 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1452 days ago

(Edited by Kenne)
Uh oh, I think Miss Seal Warrior is gonna  put the smack down for that last sentence in today's opener.

Hope all you Q'ers are having a great start of the week, I just had one of the best weekends ever in my life and I'm all partied out.


I found this on Yahoo Answers, it's an actual question that was asked. I thought it was funny, because sadly anymore, it's true.

#2 | 1452 days ago

Good Morning.
Kenne I'm glad you had a great birthday weekend.
Ashlie, leave us lil ole ladies alone.  Just remember you will be one someday.  
Hope everyone else had a good weekend.  Mine was ok.
Good Morning...  
#3 | 1452 days ago
18packabs (+)

I am thinking the weekend ahead will be freakin AWESOME, just a hunch though.


Another Awesome Mood, to start another Great Week,maybe switching to the higher grade beverages is helping.


I say Let's get it on.........


I've been really tryin , baby
Tryin to hold back these feelings for so long
And if you feel, like I feel baby
Come on, oh come on,

Let's get it on
Lets get it on
Let's get it on
Let's get it on

We're all sensitive people
With so much love to give, understand me sugar
Since we got to be
Lets say, I love you

There's nothin wrong with me
Lovin you--- And givin yourself to me can never be wrong
If the love is true

Don't you know how sweet and wonderful, life can be
I'm askin you baby, to get it on with me
I aint gonna worry, I aint gonna push
So come on, come on, come on, come on baby
Stop beatin round the bush....

Let's get it on
Let's get it on
Let's get it on
Let's get it on
Beaneaters...  
#4 | 1452 days ago

Good Morning Everybodeee!

I was checking on Amtrak schedules for my son's visit next week, mainly in the interest of, in case traffic is severe enough that we miss dropping him off in time for his return trip, I wanted to know just how far the next station was.  You know, so I can race a train...Thank Heavens we don't have bullet trains, yet.

I discovered from Union Station in downtown Los Angeles, the next station is in Fullerton.   Looking at my map, Fullerton would actually save me about an hour's drive.  And if he gets off the train in Fullerton, he saves about an hour and 45 minutes on his travel.  (Weird that it only saves about 35 minutes on the return trip.  Must be some other trains scheduled then.)

Anywho, have a great one y'all.
Everybody Wants to Rule the World...  
#5 | 1452 days ago

Morning/evening/whatever to all, have a nice Monday.

Devil's Dance(Metallica)

Yeah
I feel you too
Feel
Those things you do
In your eyes I see a fire that burns to free the you
That's wanting through
Deep inside you know, seeds I plant will grow

One day you will see
And dare to come down to me
Yeah, c'mon, c'mon, now take the chance
That's right
Let's dance


Snake
I am the snake
Tempting
That bite you take
Let me make your mind
Leave yourself behind
...Be not afraid
I got what you need, hunger I will feed


One day you will see
And dare to come down to me
Yeah c'mon, c'mon, now take the chance
hahaa
Come dancccaa!


Yeah, come dancin'


One day you will see
And dare to come down to me
Yeah c'mon, c'mon, now take the chance


Yeah
I feel you too
Feel
Those things you do
In your eyes I see a fire that burns to free the you
That's wanting through
Deep inside you know, seeds I plant will grow


One day you will see
And dare to come down to me
Yeah c'mon, c'mon now take the chance
That's right
Let's dance


It's nice to see you here
Ha ha

Everybody Wants to Rule the World...  
#6 | 1452 days ago

Kenne wrote:
Uh oh, I think Miss Seal Warrior is gonna  put the smack down for that last sentence in today's opener.

Hope all you Q'ers are having a great start of the week, I just had one of the best weekends ever in my life and I'm all partied out.


I found this on Yahoo Answers, it's an actual question that was asked. I thought it was funny, because sadly anymore, it's true.

LMAO!
But what I do have are a very particular set of skills...  
#7 | 1452 days ago

Whatup?
      Good day  boys, girls, & adult versions of same. Day 1 of the ol' vacation and I AM STOKED!! We spent the whole weekend driving from Tx. to South Carolina. That's right Gamecock Country. There was a lot of celebrating after they beat the #1 Crimson  Tide a couple days ago. Good thing too, cause Eli & the G-Men totally smashed my Texans. Stopped in the ATL for lunch yesterday. Ash (do the Dirty Bird, again) shoudda asked you for a suggestion cause I can get Cracker Barrel at home. Anyhow,  Big-ups to everybody that won over the weekend & no rioting if you didn't we'll get 'em next week. I'll keep ya posted on any adventure as it happens...
P.S.   I need to get some of this dust outta here. Hey NY Yankees, can I borrow that broom since your done SWEEPING!! lol
Be good y'all (or at least be carefull)
Good Morning...  
#8 | 1452 days ago
John_Daly (+)

I just woke up, I went to turn on the light, it didnt work. It didnt work because it was broken, it was broken because I threw my couch cushion at it, I threw my couch cushion at it because the Chargers lost to the Raidersfor the first time since 2003!!!!  Blah!!

Got a new lightbulb, everything is fine now.

So, I always go to my local Jack In the Box for dinner, and every time there is this girl that takes my order who is always smiling and looks embarassed, like she just farted or something. So the other day I go in there and as soon as I walk in this guy says into his headset..."Your boyfriend is here"  He doesnt think I hear him but I did, everyone one is looking at me and smirking, then they look at he and shes blusing. She takes my order smiling from ear to ear while everyone behind her giggles and stares. This girl is nice and all, but she is lets say "thick" and mabe 40?   I feel like I am in elementary school when I walk in there, I cant even go there anymore because I feel so weird, like some sexy piece of meat. I think I know what it feels like to be a hot ass chick. Anyway, you just lost my business Jack in the Box, jokes on you!!

#9 | 1452 days ago

Morning!

Rams lost.....well actually they got their boo----tey kicked to the max-----but boy did I find out how "rabid" Lions fans are.
Kings split their two opening games in Canada. I guess I'm happy with that................though my dream of a 82-0 season went down the drain.
I did something to my back.....slept wrong, vegged too much this weekend.......anyways, it hurts a bit when I turn.
I also know why I shouldn't have so much free time on the weekends. I mean I enjoy it tremendously and totally deserve it, but with just two clicks on the computer I spent more than I should have on shoes.com and ae.com. I have now put myself on internet buying restriction till after Christmas.
But hey.......I will soon have some awesome boots in a couple of days (and some other stuff).

Hope you all have terrific days! Remember to talk to a stranger and accepting candy from a stranger is ok if it's wrapped.
Beaneaters...  
#10 | 1452 days ago

John_Daly wrote:

I just woke up, I went to turn on the light, it didnt work. It didnt work because it was broken, it was broken because I threw my couch cushion at it, I threw my couch cushion at it because the Chargers lost to the Raidersfor the first time since 2003!!!!  Blah!!

Got a new lightbulb, everything is fine now.

So, I always go to my local Jack In the Box for dinner, and every time there is this girl that takes my order who is always smiling and looks embarassed, like she just farted or something. So the other day I go in there and as soon as I walk in this guy says into his headset..."Your boyfriend is here"  He doesnt think I hear him but I did, everyone one is looking at me and smirking, then they look at he and shes blusing. She takes my order smiling from ear to ear while everyone behind her giggles and stares. This girl is nice and all, but she is lets say "thick" and mabe 40?   I feel like I am in elementary school when I walk in there, I cant even go there anymore because I feel so weird, like some sexy piece of meat. I think I know what it feels like to be a hot ass chick. Anyway, you just lost my business Jack in the Box, jokes on you!!

Awwwwwwwwwww
You're just gonna have to go through the drive through wearing a gorilla mask from now on
But what I do have are a very particular set of skills...  
#11 | 1452 days ago

Happy Monday.....agh....too little sleep again....Pt will get me going here in a bit..any one ever go through a stage where nothing really tastes good?..Strange for a foodie like me?.....Happy My gmen won!.Yanks swept,,My Oldest son cracks me up with his texts and comments on Fb...,,both boys saw jack johnson  the other night and loved it...mom loves that her boys hung out in the city and visited:).
    Infusion after pt...ick.......then a relaxing day in the sunshine....  mmmhmm:)
Good Morning...  
#12 | 1452 days ago

originalcrash78 wrote:
Whatup?
      Good day  boys, girls, & adult versions of same. Day 1 of the ol' vacation and I AM STOKED!! We spent the whole weekend driving from Tx. to South Carolina. That's right Gamecock Country. There was a lot of celebrating after they beat the #1 Crimson  Tide a couple days ago. Good thing too, cause Eli & the G-Men totally smashed my Texans. Stopped in the ATL for lunch yesterday. Ash (do the Dirty Bird, again) shoudda asked you for a suggestion cause I can get Cracker Barrel at home. Anyhow,  Big-ups to everybody that won over the weekend & no rioting if you didn't we'll get 'em next week. I'll keep ya posted on any adventure as it happens...
P.S.   I need to get some of this dust outta here. Hey NY Yankees, can I borrow that broom since your done SWEEPING!! lol
Be good y'all (or at least be carefull)
you shouldn't eat Cracker Barrel anywhere. UGH. Next time, will definitely find you somewhere better to eat.

Oh, know what I learned this weekend? That I wasn't crazy for thinking I knew you already. You used to be here, this is your second go round...you had a similar name.  I love my observation and retention skills.
But what I do have are a very particular set of skills...  
#13 | 1452 days ago

(Edited by VIOLET)
Happy Monday to you all!!!
Ready to start with some domestic chores (I said ready, not happy but I have to do them anyway) The bad thing about being on a sudden vacation  without a previous plan about how to spend it is that probably you'll have to stay at home, just as I'm doing and the only thing to do is, getting up late (which I love), eating with no hurries, catching up on my reading, and exercising a little bit more. I have two weeks more still, and I'll try to enjoy them and finish some stuff I had left aside. I have to pay my car insurance today. So I have a busy day on not so important but necessary things. See you later. Hugs and kisses
#14 | 1452 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
Awwwwwwwwwww
You're just gonna have to go through the drive through wearing a gorilla mask from now on

hehehe

But what I do have are a very particular set of skills...  
#15 | 1452 days ago

HOLA AMIGOS!!!!!!!
Good Morning...  
#16 | 1452 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)

my mood may be a bit aggressive today, so enjoy:

"Untitled"
Nah man, not quite finished yet...

Girl I think,
you just mighta just try-ta pull a muhf*ckin fast one I'm mad
You just hurt my g*d damn feeling, and that was the last one I had
Does this look like an arcade, trying to play games, see the saw blade
See the silhouette, of a stalker in your walk way, better cooperate
Or get sautéed, and rotisserie, while you're hog tied
MCs get so quiet, you can hear em all f**king dog whistle when I walk by
Colt Seavers on a mule, stuntin on that ass like the f**kin fall guy
I don't gas my Mercedes after midnight, I treat like a mowgai
Cuz it will turn into a gremlin and run over kids women & men
Vrrrrrn vrrrn! motor so big you can fit a midget in its engine
Bitch gimme them digits while your cringin'
Not by the hair on my chinny-chin-chin,
Will I spen-spend even ten cents on you
Since when do you think it's gonna cost me a pretty penny
Sh*t if I think a penny's pretty,
Just image how beautiful, a quarter is to me
Ee-nee-mee-nee-my-nee-moe, catch an eskimo by his toe
While he's tryin to roll a snowball but, don't make him lose his cool
If he hollers better let him go ya'll

Get up baby get a move on, like a u-haul
You can rack your brain like pool balls
You won't ever think of this sh*t, yeah honey you called?
Well here I come, havoc on the beat, I wreak it
Evil, I see hear and speak it
Lady put your money on shady, f**k that other weak sh*t
Put your eggs in the same basket,
You can count every motherf**kin chicken 'fore it hatches
Cuz, you can bet your ass that, we gonna get it crackin
Like the Kraken & Titans, when they clash and,
Get your brains bashin so bad,
You gonna have Kurt Cobain asking to autograph on a blood stained napkin
Unfashionable, about as rational as a rash on a f**'s a**hole
Now let's take that line, run it up the flag pole with Elton
See if he's cool with it, don't stand there and look stupid at me b*tch
I ain't in the mood for the sh*t, gif my d**k, Google it till it pops up
Y'all are so motherf**kin full of sh*t that your stocked up
Me, I'm always sh*ttin diarrhea at the mouth,
Till your speakers crap out (pthhhhp)
Ha, what? girl you got a hot butt, like a lit cigarette
But you won't get a hot fudge Sunday from me,
So do not strut my way sl*t, because...

And now that I got your panties in a bunch and your bowels in an uproar
I'ma show you why I came, so you stop asking me what the f**k for
Not look you little sl*t-c**t-wh*re, I know you want more
B*tch it's time to put the math back in the Mathers
Cuz I'm a f**kin' [problem], run boy!
Every flow, got it mastered,
So every last word, hat you f**kin' f**s heard
Comes straight from the fish's ass,
Yeah, in other words, I'm a bass-turd
Lookin' at me like a killed Kenny, gas in the tank? Yeah still plenty
No morals, are instilled in me, so remorse, I really don't feel any
Eat your heart out Hannibal, understandable why you're jealous
F**kin' animal, I got cannibal magnetism
Can't resist 'em now can ya h*?
Shady, I don't understand ya flow, understand my flow?
B*tch I flow, like Troy Polamalu's hair, boy
Don't you dare try to follow or compare boy
I'm raw, you ain't even medium rare, stay the f**k outta my hair boy
You can look, you can stare, point,
But you can't touch since your queer boy
I don't get it man, is there a void,
All this weak sh*t, what am I, steroids?
Well b*tch, I'm back with some sh*t for that ass 
and ya trunk, elephant hemorrhoids
And remember boys...

You don't own me.
 

But what I do have are a very particular set of skills...  
#17 | 1452 days ago
huskerfan_ia (+)

kteacher wrote:
Morning!

Rams lost.....well actually they got their boo----tey kicked to the max-----but boy did I find out how "rabid" Lions fans are.
Kings split their two opening games in Canada. I guess I'm happy with that................though my dream of a 82-0 season went down the drain.
I did something to my back.....slept wrong, vegged too much this weekend.......anyways, it hurts a bit when I turn.
I also know why I shouldn't have so much free time on the weekends. I mean I enjoy it tremendously and totally deserve it, but with just two clicks on the computer I spent more than I should have on shoes.com and ae.com. I have now put myself on internet buying restriction till after Christmas.
But hey.......I will soon have some awesome boots in a couple of days (and some other stuff).

Hope you all have terrific days! Remember to talk to a stranger and accepting candy from a stranger is ok if it's wrapped.
Lions fans have only won three or so times in the last 17 years, so you have to give them a little break.  Winning for them is like a kid getting caffeine for the first time.
But what I do have are a very particular set of skills...  
#18 | 1452 days ago

I AM IN BAD HUMOR, ANGRY, BAD WEEK END AND BAD MONDAY BUT TO MY Q FRIENDS AND HAPPINESS
Good Morning...  
#19 | 1452 days ago
huskerfan_ia (+)

Morning q'rs


I'm back in the office today after a one week absence.  Chicago was a lot of fun and a very worthwhile experience.  I attended several waste management classes and toured landfills and transfer stations. 

I'm getting really close to becoming a Nazi Environmentalist now, you f'rs throw way too much crap away.  For now you're safe, because as long as I can keep making money because of how much we throw out, I'm happy.  As soon as that money trains stops, I'm going Nazi on ya'll.

I cut my trip a little short though, I hoped to stay through Sunday, but decided (after I ended up in a particularly crappy mood on Friday morning) to come home Friday.  I'm glad I did.  I missed my boys and got to go see my 6 year old play flag football.  He's the best on his team, I know this because he tells me so (no shortage of self-esteem there).  He did really well and was so proud of his efforts.  He kept looking over at me on the sideline after plays, giving me a thumbs up and doing his best to wink.  

Saturday night I went to the Iowa State game with 8 of my closest friends (all customers).  We were able to get tickets to my employers luxury suite so we could watch the Cyclones get their asses kicked in style.  68-27 was the final, and I think pretty much everyone was gone but us by the end of the game.  We went through a lot of beer, in fact the University ran out of cold beer by the end of the 3rd quarter.  I have a vague recollection of being dropped off at my house...


You all have a great day.  I have a lot of catching up to do after being gone a week....
But what I do have are a very particular set of skills...  
#20 | 1452 days ago

 This is where we rant right? 

Friday sucked...I went into the dentist for a filling and ended up having to have a tooth extracted. After that fun little escapade, I had to take my Rx to the pharmacy, and since I'd never been to the pharmacy here I had to not only wait for them to fill my prescription but I also had to wait while they put me in the system. They took my information and said "45 minutes". I went back after sitting in my truck and letting the numbness from the surgery wear off for 45 minutes, and they inform me that they couldn't get my name in the system because the name was incorrect on my insurance. SO - it took them another 5 minutes, looking at my insurance card and my military ID to figure out that they had my birthday wrong (they were using the hosts - my husband's birthday), to see why it was telling them the name was wrong. After getting THAT little mess settled it took ANOTHER 20 minutes to wait for my Rx, and by this time I'm ready to punch everyone in the way because of how much pain I'm experiencing. 

I finally got the meds and got home without dying or killing anybody in the process. Nobody told me not to take them on an empty stomach, and because I had the surgery at 9am and all I could think of was killing the pain, I took them immediately after I got home and went to sleep. They knocked me the eff out for 4 hours - and when I got up I was dizzy and eventually ended up getting incredibly sick (TMI, I know, but it's all part of the wonderful weekend I had). 

Saturday I made sure to eat a lot of soup and soggy crackers, and drank a lot of milk. That helped me keep food in my belly and meds down - and I also slept a LOT. My husband had been at a school for work all week, and he flew home at 9:30pm Saturday night, and I had to pick him up at the airport - so guess what? No pain meds 8 hours before I had to be at the airport. UGH! We get back home from the airport and the stupid dog had gotten into the garbage. She's lucky she's not dead. After we got home, because I'd been dealing with pain for the last several hours, I immediately took my meds and went to bed. Yesterday, my husband got a phone call from his chief letting him know that they were out on the boat and coming back to pick him up in an hour and a half. He'd been home 18 hours. Not only that, but it was a rush to make sure he had enough clean clothes after having been gone a week. Fortunately it had been several hours since my last medication, and the "hour and a half from now" was in the window that I could drive him to the boat...in pain once again, but at least he got there. Oye. 

Because it's Lost Sailors Day, for some reason the government feels the need to let all the little heathens stay home from school today. I woke up to my daughter playing the Wii at 7:30, yelling at the dog to quit staring at her. I got up, told her to turn the game off and go back to bed, and she ran back to her room literally squeal-crying because she needed to "save it". This better not be a sign of things to come today.

Now...after my long rant...here's a little ditty from The Ramones that's very near and dear to my heart at this particular time:

Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go I wanna be sedated
Nothin' to do and no where to go-o-oh I wanna be sedated
Just get me to the airport put me on a plane
Hurry hurry hurry before I go insane
I can't control my fingers I can't control my brain
Oh no no no no no

Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go....
Just put me in a wheelchair, get me on a plane
Hurry hurry hurry before I go insane
I can't control my fingers I can't control my brain
Oh no no no no no
 
Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go I wanna be sedated
Nothin' to do and no where to go-o-o I wanna be sedated
Just put me in a wheelchair get me to the show
Hurry hurry hurry before I go loco
I can't control my fingers I can't control my toes
Oh no no no no no
 
Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go...
Just put me in a wheelchair...
Ba-ba-bamp-ba ba-ba-ba-bamp-ba I wanna be sedated
Ba-ba-bamp-ba ba-ba-ba-bamp-ba I wanna be sedated
Ba-ba-bamp-ba ba-ba-ba-bamp-ba I wanna be sedated
Ba-ba-bamp-ba ba-ba-ba-bamp-ba I wanna be sedated 
If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?...  
#21 | 1452 days ago



Good Morning Qville !



Hummmmmmmmmmmmm  Saints lost to the mighty Arz Cardinals and the Braves CHOKE away a win in the Ninth


Atleast it was a underdog filled day in the NFL on sunday , does not make the "joe public"  bettors happy people as a whole



Got a bunch of fresh Shrimp in right off the boat , so now have to get them cleaned and saved and ofcourse some even COOKED -  as eating em is always the best part



THAT IS ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?...  
#22 | 1452 days ago

Sharp Square wrote:


Good Morning Qville !



Hummmmmmmmmmmmm  Saints lost to the mighty Arz Cardinals and the Braves CHOKE away a win in the Ninth


Atleast it was a underdog filled day in the NFL on sunday , does not make the "joe public"  bettors happy people as a whole



Got a bunch of fresh Shrimp in right off the boat , so now have to get them cleaned and saved and ofcourse some even COOKED -  as eating em is always the best part



THAT IS ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
umm...can you send me some shrimp? Thanks. Falcons won.
But what I do have are a very particular set of skills...  
#23 | 1452 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
umm...can you send me some shrimp? Thanks. Falcons won.

Noticed the smelly birds limped out of Clev with a win ...........  the luck streak remains intact


For a Falcons fan , hell i will send ya all the shrimp heads ya can handle  
If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?...  
#24 | 1452 days ago

Happy Monday to everyone. Had a great weekend!  LIONS WON, FINALLY! 

Went to see Jeff Dunham and he's still as funny as ever. Peanut is my favorite!

Got tickets to the Alabama vs. Mississippi game Saturday. Excited about making the trip. Should be a good game.

Have a great day!
Good Morning...  
#25 | 1452 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
Sharp Square wrote:

Noticed the smelly birds limped out of Clev with a win ...........  the luck streak remains intact


For a Falcons fan , hell i will send ya all the shrimp heads ya can handle  
a limp is better than a loss....

and NO, I do not want my food with a face, thanks though.
But what I do have are a very particular set of skills...  
#26 | 1452 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
a limp is better than a loss....

and NO, I do not want my food with a face, thanks though.

True ............ 



I see so your more interested in tail then head
If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?...  
#27 | 1452 days ago

i'm gonna start this out with something plain. and. simple: don't talk sh!t about cracker barrel. thank you.

camping was a blast. i am officially exhausted. the way i see it though, is it's ok to be exhausted if work didn't cause it. we got to the cabin thursday night around 11 and helped courtney and chris set up a tent that has this beautiful cathedral ceiling and sleeps about fifty, in the pitch black because stupid chris thought the battery would run out if he left his head lights on for us (which goes to show, ash, smart car drivers aren't the only brain-dead retards out there). i also found i had no sprint signal out there which may be the best thing that's ever happened to me. when i woke up in the morning, and walked down to the river, this is what i saw:



well, jesus. i just found out the hard way, my cell phone takes poster-size pictures. that's pretty dark, but in the middle is the diving rocks. they hang out 10 and 15 feet over the water which is about equally as deep and cold enough to shrink your great-great-grand-pappy's nuts. about ten, it finally got warm enough to be outside and we got ready for tubing. we were quoted about a 4 hour trip with half walking since the water is low. we had our mango everclear margarita jog with us so we were ready to take it on. it's so peaceful out there. well, until three chicks get margarita in them and are tossed in 72` water. after about five minutes our asses has dropped anchor on the rocks and getting up was already a challenge. i decided to bump and scoot along until i got pounded on my left butt cheek by a mini boulder. i have a knot about the diameter of a tennis ball there now and as murphy's law would have it, last night at work is the one night people decided to give me butt pats...groan. (ha! a weird peson could read "groan" as "organ." but not me.)

so after the rita's and sangria came the malibu and sprites and agavero....oh the agavero. i used to be a patron girl. that stuff is absolute horse piss compared to this tequila liqueur. and don't you dare shoot it. it is for sipping only and oh....my....god does it go down smooth. after getting nice and loopy with this group, i suggested we take the atv golfcart thingy to the top of the cliff where i spent a lot of my childhood summers. so off we went to star gaze. up there, on that clear night it looked like there were too many stars. the sky actually looked dirty with them and the arm of the milky way was the clearest and closest looking i've ever seen. everyone saw their own handful of shooting stars and said our ooo's and ahhh's and loaded the cart back up and went to the tent site. once i'd reached the spiritual world, i looked up at the stars again and all the constellations were gone. all i could see were question marks created of stars. deep, eh? maybe you had to be there.

next morning i went to the restroom and this guy was in there:



i named him spatula until chelsey squished him. i came to terms with it. he's scary. swimming and sobriety was the name of the game for saturday.

got home at mindnightish, stayed up til 5 kicking jon's ass at madden and woke up in time to see the texans look like a bunch of girls. god that game was ugly. that's all i'm f*cking saying cause i was mellow until i remembered what crap that was.

lastly, i have a cool paint thing on my phone. i will paint you all something everyday (psh. yeah right.)...


"samemo"
jon's dogs sam and memo gazing out the window.

i dont know what goes here...  
#28 | 1452 days ago

Sharp Square wrote:

True ............ 



I see so your more interested in tail then head
  yes...i mean no..yes..no...idk..wait......whaaat?
But what I do have are a very particular set of skills...  
#29 | 1452 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:

i'm gonna start this out with something plain. and. simple: don't talk sh!t about cracker barrel. thank you.

camping was a blast. i am officially exhausted. the way i see it though, is it's ok to be exhausted if work didn't cause it. we got to the cabin thursday night around 11 and helped courtney and chris set up a tent that has this beautiful cathedral ceiling and sleeps about fifty, in the pitch black because stupid chris thought the battery would run out if he left his head lights on for us (which goes to show, ash, smart car drivers aren't the only brain-dead retards out there). i also found i had no sprint signal out there which may be the best thing that's ever happened to me. when i woke up in the morning, and walked down to the river, this is what i saw:



well, jesus. i just found out the hard way, my cell phone takes poster-size pictures. that's pretty dark, but in the middle is the diving rocks. they hang out 10 and 15 feet over the water which is about equally as deep and cold enough to shrink your great-great-grand-pappy's nuts. about ten, it finally got warm enough to be outside and we got ready for tubing. we were quoted about a 4 hour trip with half walking since the water is low. we had our mango everclear margarita jog with us so we were ready to take it on. it's so peaceful out there. well, until three chicks get margarita in them and are tossed in 72` water. after about five minutes our asses has dropped anchor on the rocks and getting up was already a challenge. i decided to bump and scoot along until i got pounded on my left butt cheek by a mini boulder. i have a knot about the diameter of a tennis ball there now and as murphy's law would have it, last night at work is the one night people decided to give me butt pats...groan. (ha! a weird peson could read "groan" as "organ." but not me.)

so after the rita's and sangria came the malibu and sprites and agavero....oh the agavero. i used to be a patron girl. that stuff is absolute horse piss compared to this tequila liqueur. and don't you dare shoot it. it is for sipping only and oh....my....god does it go down smooth. after getting nice and loopy with this group, i suggested we take the atv golfcart thingy to the top of the cliff where i spent a lot of my childhood summers. so off we went to star gaze. up there, on that clear night it looked like there were too many stars. the sky actually looked dirty with them and the arm of the milky way was the clearest and closest looking i've ever seen. everyone saw their own handful of shooting stars and said our ooo's and ahhh's and loaded the cart back up and went to the tent site. once i'd reached the spiritual world, i looked up at the stars again and all the constellations were gone. all i could see were question marks created of stars. deep, eh? maybe you had to be there.

next morning i went to the restroom and this guy was in there:



i named him spatula until chelsey squished him. i came to terms with it. he's scary. swimming and sobriety was the name of the game for saturday.

got home at mindnightish, stayed up til 5 kicking jon's ass at madden and woke up in time to see the texans look like a bunch of girls. god that game was ugly. that's all i'm f*cking saying cause i was mellow until i remembered what crap that was.

lastly, i have a cool paint thing on my phone. i will paint you all something everyday (psh. yeah right.)...


"samemo"
jon's dogs sam and memo gazing out the window.

cracker barrel can suck my ****. It's nasty, and NOT ashlie-friendly....ANNND I should read the rest of your essay but now I officially have an attitude with you, so nope maybe later.
But what I do have are a very particular set of skills...  
#30 | 1452 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
  yes...i mean no..yes..no...idk..wait......whaaat?



I understand completely ..........  well maybe not but i mean , yea ya get it  
If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?...  
#31 | 1452 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
cracker barrel can suck my ****. It's nasty, and NOT ashlie-friendly....ANNND I should read the rest of your essay but now I officially have an attitude with you, so nope maybe later.

if you don't like cracker barrel, i don't really want you to read my essay anyway!




p.s.

i dont know what goes here...  
#32 | 1452 days ago

Did the turkey thing with family last night and ended up drinking to all hours. A good time was had by all and best of all, no hangover this morning.

Gf and I are just hanging around today...she's watching some chick flick on the big screen and I'm watching Canadian football. Perhaps we'll do something productive...later...but not now...
Bend over, show the world...  
#33 | 1452 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:

if you don't like cracker barrel, i don't really want you to read my essay anyway!




p.s.



 u too.
But what I do have are a very particular set of skills...  
#34 | 1452 days ago

oh...ya...what a crazy day of NFL yesterday...I went 8-5 in one pool...and I'm actually on top? 8-5? really...what a weird day of football....
Bend over, show the world...  
#35 | 1452 days ago

Happy Monday All

EFFING TWINS.. what a bunch of losers. They didnt want it bad enough and were swept!  Oh well, maybe it was because I didn't make it to a game or 2 or 5 this year! 

Daughter got up on her own today. I refuse to do it after she said she hated me... that will teach her, I told her if she didnt get up on her own and slept in, she was walking to school and just better be really late and get in trouble with the principle. It is a 2 mile walk.
Son.. he pisses me off... Oh well. he thinks I should do everything for him, crying out loud he is 19...

Going to be a long a$$ week.... Ex is causing problems and has to be settled this week... If not I am moving far  far away... any suggestions?  

Probably going to be at BF house a lot this week... Every night to get away... Hope he dont mind.. if not  well I am sure I can find another place to crash...
Bend over, show the world...  
#36 | 1452 days ago

 Good Morning All! 

First day of my vacation...probably will be the only day I'm not busy! I enjoyed my weekend...had some cousins stop by on their way back from Vegas, on Saturday. Watched the Raiders beat the Chargers on Sunday. I was trying to text my oldest daughter (Charger fan) at the end of the game and she wouldn't answer me...such a sore loser!! 

I hope that everyone has a great day....I am gonna hop in the shower and start my day!! 
But what I do have are a very particular set of skills...  
#37 | 1452 days ago

Happy Canadian Turkey Day!! The hubby decided to work today and get paid 2 1/2 x normal, so we are going to have a turkey after all, instead of a quad trip   I love turkey, but this means work instead of fun for me.

We had rehearsal yesterday, and I did the whole thing in my extremely high heels, meaning I'm going to have to practice a LOT more.  Sux that I finally have all the steps down, and have to almost relearn them for 3 inch heels.  However, I was told that my legs look HAWT, so the shoes were worth the cost.  And my hubby is gonna love me strutting around the house in them, getting used to wearing them and dancing in them.

This is a holiday, so I think I might just have fun and do a few shots once I get the turkey in the oven, just cuz i CAN!
Everybody Wants to Rule the World...  
#38 | 1452 days ago

Hola Qlanders

Ash, I came home with all attentions of ranting about the same damn thing. Why in, what in , he!! would you do with one of these things
I swear today I thought I hit one of these things. Some douche driving on the Interstate going all of 45 in a 70, me barreling down on it in a 66,000lb. truck. Get some damn sense and get a real effing car, until then keep your a$$ of any road with a double yellow line or larger. Anywho, I'll be back in awhile, I have a Parent Teacher Conference in an hour. This better be about my sons awesomeness or sh*t could go bad fast(the mood I'm in). 

Oh yea there is no chance in he!! of me getting married so that's just a bunch of nonsense. 

Sublime- What I Got

Early in the mornin'
Risin' to the street
Light me up that cigarette
And I strap shoes on my feet
Got to find a reason
A reason things went wrong
Got to find the reason why my money's all gone
I got a Dalmatian
And I can still get h**h
I can play the guitar like a motherf**king riot

Life is (too short)
So love the one you got
Because you might get run over or you might get shot
Never start no static
I just get it off my (chest)
Never had to battle with no bulletproof (vest)
Take a small example, take a tip from me
Take all of your money and give it up to charity
Lovin's what I got, it's within my reach
(And the Sublime style is still straight from Long Beach)
It all comes back to you
You're bound to get what you deserve
Try and test that
You're bound to get served
Love's what I got
Don't start a riot
You feel it when the dance gets hot

Lovin', is what I got, I said remember that
Lovin', is what I got, and remember that
Lovin', is what I got, I said remember that
Lovin', is what I got, I got, I got

Why I don't cry when my dog runs away
I don't get angry at the bills I have to pay
I don't get angry when my Mom smokes p**
Hits that bottle and goes right to the r**k
F**k it, fight it, it's all the same
Livin' with Louie dog's the only way to stay sane
Let the lovin'
Let the lovin' come back to me

Lovin'
It's what I got
I said remember that
Lovin'
It's what I got
I said remember that
Lovin'
It's what I got
I said remember that
Lovin'
It's what I got
I said remember that
If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?...  
#39 | 1452 days ago

Joe_L wrote:
Hola Qlanders

Ash, I came home with all attentions of ranting about the same damn thing. Why in, what in , he!! would you do with one of these things
I swear today I thought I hit one of these things. Some douche driving on the Interstate going all of 45 in a 70, me barreling down on it in a 66,000lb. truck. Get some damn sense and get a real effing car, until then keep your a$$ of any road with a double yellow line or larger. Anywho, I'll be back in awhile, I have a Parent Teacher Conference in an hour. This better be about my sons awesomeness or sh*t could go bad fast(the mood I'm in). 

Oh yea there is no chance in he!! of me getting married so that's just a bunch of nonsense. 

Sublime- What I Got

Early in the mornin'
Risin' to the street
Light me up that cigarette
And I strap shoes on my feet
Got to find a reason
A reason things went wrong
Got to find the reason why my money's all gone
I got a Dalmatian
And I can still get h**h
I can play the guitar like a motherf**king riot

Life is (too short)
So love the one you got
Because you might get run over or you might get shot
Never start no static
I just get it off my (chest)
Never had to battle with no bulletproof (vest)
Take a small example, take a tip from me
Take all of your money and give it up to charity
Lovin's what I got, it's within my reach
(And the Sublime style is still straight from Long Beach)
It all comes back to you
You're bound to get what you deserve
Try and test that
You're bound to get served
Love's what I got
Don't start a riot
You feel it when the dance gets hot

Lovin', is what I got, I said remember that
Lovin', is what I got, and remember that
Lovin', is what I got, I said remember that
Lovin', is what I got, I got, I got

Why I don't cry when my dog runs away
I don't get angry at the bills I have to pay
I don't get angry when my Mom smokes p**
Hits that bottle and goes right to the r**k
F**k it, fight it, it's all the same
Livin' with Louie dog's the only way to stay sane
Let the lovin'
Let the lovin' come back to me

Lovin'
It's what I got
I said remember that
Lovin'
It's what I got
I said remember that
Lovin'
It's what I got
I said remember that
Lovin'
It's what I got
I said remember that
I dont blame you, I am NEVER EVER getting married again... Love getting it for free! 
Bend over, show the world...  
#40 | 1452 days ago

Joe_L wrote:
Hola Qlanders

Ash, I came home with all attentions of ranting about the same damn thing. Why in, what in , he!! would you do with one of these things
I swear today I thought I hit one of these things. Some douche driving on the Interstate going all of 45 in a 70, me barreling down on it in a 66,000lb. truck. Get some damn sense and get a real effing car, until then keep your a$$ of any road with a double yellow line or larger. Anywho, I'll be back in awhile, I have a Parent Teacher Conference in an hour. This better be about my sons awesomeness or sh*t could go bad fast(the mood I'm in). 

Oh yea there is no chance in he!! of me getting married so that's just a bunch of nonsense. 

Sublime- What I Got

Early in the mornin'
Risin' to the street
Light me up that cigarette
And I strap shoes on my feet
Got to find a reason
A reason things went wrong
Got to find the reason why my money's all gone
I got a Dalmatian
And I can still get h**h
I can play the guitar like a motherf**king riot

Life is (too short)
So love the one you got
Because you might get run over or you might get shot
Never start no static
I just get it off my (chest)
Never had to battle with no bulletproof (vest)
Take a small example, take a tip from me
Take all of your money and give it up to charity
Lovin's what I got, it's within my reach
(And the Sublime style is still straight from Long Beach)
It all comes back to you
You're bound to get what you deserve
Try and test that
You're bound to get served
Love's what I got
Don't start a riot
You feel it when the dance gets hot

Lovin', is what I got, I said remember that
Lovin', is what I got, and remember that
Lovin', is what I got, I said remember that
Lovin', is what I got, I got, I got

Why I don't cry when my dog runs away
I don't get angry at the bills I have to pay
I don't get angry when my Mom smokes p**
Hits that bottle and goes right to the r**k
F**k it, fight it, it's all the same
Livin' with Louie dog's the only way to stay sane
Let the lovin'
Let the lovin' come back to me

Lovin'
It's what I got
I said remember that
Lovin'
It's what I got
I said remember that
Lovin'
It's what I got
I said remember that
Lovin'
It's what I got
I said remember that
You better be nice to that teacher.
Beaneaters...  
#41 | 1452 days ago

i may be the worst office employee ever. after deleting 11,000 sent and recieved emails (not an exaggeration) from april of 2007 to august this year, i shut down the email, opened it back up and this bastard appeared. i should get started on these things....

i dont know what goes here...  
#42 | 1452 days ago

(Edited by Tiger_Pride2)
LEXINGTON, KY - OCTOBER 09:  Gene Chizik the Head Coach of the Auburn Tigers is pictured during the SEC game against the Kentucky Wildcats at Commonwealth Stadium on October 9, 2010 in Lexington, Kentucky.  (Photo by Andy Lyons/Getty Images)

Auburn Tigers Get Revenge in Lexington, Now the Real Test Begins

So the kid buys a stolen computer, then throws it out of the dorm room window. At Auburn we believe in 2nd halves and 2nd chances. You think Florida doesn't wish they still had Newton?



"As far as quarterbacks go, McElroy is an honor student and hasn't lost a game since eighth grade. Cameron Newton was kicked out of Florida for robbery and then welcomed to AU with open arms." Says the typical Bama fan.

Trent Calvert 147170 Alabama_logo_crop_45x45 posted 3 days ago 1286574660 3169372 Trent

As far as quarterbacks go, McElroy is an honor student and hasn't lost a game since eighth grade. Cameron Newton was kicked out of Florida for robbery and then welcomed to AU with open arms.



John Reeves

Being kicked out doesn't make you any less of an athlete. He fit right in with the Gators, Urban has had quite a few criminals. If we don't take him then, he'd be at Miss St, turning that program around. Instead however, he's going to lead these Tigers into Tuscaloosa and, beat the Tide out of Alabama.

Trent Calvert

So apparently most of you Auburn fans care nothing about how a player acts off the field as long as he gets you some wins.


John Reeves

@Trent: No we didn't raise the kid, he's a football player. At Auburn we believe in second chances, personally I think Cam is making the most of his.




 
#43 | 1452 days ago

(Edited by Joe_L)
kteacher wrote:
You better be nice to that teacher.
I was, she is a great teacher. All she wanted was Bobby and a couple of the other students in class to partner up with some of the kids that struggle in some subjects to try and help out. She wanted to tell me and him there, instead of just doing it and him thinking he was being punished for something. awesomeness.
If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?...  
#44 | 1452 days ago

Just thought I'd share a great HBO interview with Michael Kenneth Williams (Omar - The Wire / Chalky White - Boardwalk Empire). Although I haven't seen Boardwalk Empire YET, The Wire is an all-timer.
Everybody Wants to Rule the World...  
#45 | 1452 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
you shouldn't eat Cracker Barrel anywhere. UGH. Next time, will definitely find you somewhere better to eat.

Oh, know what I learned this weekend? That I wasn't crazy for thinking I knew you already. You used to be here, this is your second go round...you had a similar name.  I love my observation and retention skills.

Yup, I only changed the name cause I thought someone took "crash" in my absence. Then I found out that I used my e-mail at work. I am such a genius...I digress. As far as the food goes, I will let you know when we head back so you can give me the hook-up. Thank you in advance. Now I've gotta go. This blender is not gonna fill itself... lmao

Good Morning...  
#46 | 1452 days ago
ChristiSunshine (+)

I believe cancer is a four letter word, and I'm tired of hearing that people that I love dearly have it.  And that they're dying from it. 

What do you do when your 3 yr old nephew comes up with his sippy cup and says "Look, Aunt Christi, I got a purple drank?"

Louisville football is back.  We hung 56 points on Memphis this weekend.  And Kentucky lost to Auburn.  All is right in my football world. 

Predators kicked some Duck ass this weekend (sorry, Jess).  I LOVE hockey.  I'm already planning a trip to watch some live hockey sometime this season.  I just hope Pekka Rinne is ok.
Bend over, show the world...  
#47 | 1452 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:

if you don't like cracker barrel, i don't really want you to read my essay anyway!




p.s.

Everything was cool to me (except the Patron "horse p!$$" thimg)
Good Morning...  
#48 | 1452 days ago

Naked lady...  
#49 | 1452 days ago

originalcrash78 wrote:
Everything was cool to me (except the Patron "horse p!$$" thimg)
if i knew on thursday that i'd be saying those words today, i'd put myself in the loony bin. this stuff is amazing. and you get a cool buzz off it, not a sloppy patron one.



i just drooled.
i dont know what goes here...  
#50 | 1452 days ago

Evening Q'rs.....it's a wonderful Monday when your team wins       and your driver wins.....

Had to go by store and pick up more tequilla since my happy butt celebrated and celebrated some more

Hope all your dreams came true this weekend and if not, look on the bright side..there's always next week...
But what I do have are a very particular set of skills...  
#51 | 1452 days ago

Tiger_Pride2 wrote:
LEXINGTON, KY - OCTOBER 09:  Gene Chizik the Head Coach of the Auburn Tigers is pictured during the SEC game against the Kentucky Wildcats at Commonwealth Stadium on October 9, 2010 in Lexington, Kentucky.  (Photo by Andy Lyons/Getty Images)

Auburn Tigers Get Revenge in Lexington, Now the Real Test Begins

So the kid buys a stolen computer, then throws it out of the dorm room window. At Auburn we believe in 2nd halves and 2nd chances. You think Florida doesn't wish they still had Newton?



"As far as quarterbacks go, McElroy is an honor student and hasn't lost a game since eighth grade. Cameron Newton was kicked out of Florida for robbery and then welcomed to AU with open arms." Says the typical Bama fan.

Trent Calvert 147170 Alabama_logo_crop_45x45 posted 3 days ago 1286574660 3169372 Trent

As far as quarterbacks go, McElroy is an honor student and hasn't lost a game since eighth grade. Cameron Newton was kicked out of Florida for robbery and then welcomed to AU with open arms.



John Reeves

Being kicked out doesn't make you any less of an athlete. He fit right in with the Gators, Urban has had quite a few criminals. If we don't take him then, he'd be at Miss St, turning that program around. Instead however, he's going to lead these Tigers into Tuscaloosa and, beat the Tide out of Alabama.

Trent Calvert

So apparently most of you Auburn fans care nothing about how a player acts off the field as long as he gets you some wins.


John Reeves

@Trent: No we didn't raise the kid, he's a football player. At Auburn we believe in second chances, personally I think Cam is making the most of his.




 
How soon some people forget

Saban Acknowledges Alabama Needs to Address Off Field Issues (November '08)
But what I do have are a very particular set of skills...  
#52 | 1452 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
i may be the worst office employee ever. after deleting 11,000 sent and recieved emails (not an exaggeration) from april of 2007 to august this year, i shut down the email, opened it back up and this bastard appeared. i should get started on these things....

Outlook still seems optimistic you're gonna get around to these items
But what I do have are a very particular set of skills...  
#53 | 1452 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
i may be the worst office employee ever. after deleting 11,000 sent and recieved emails (not an exaggeration) from april of 2007 to august this year, i shut down the email, opened it back up and this bastard appeared. i should get started on these things....

No wonder that you've been busy.  Ya gotta stop hitting that Snooze button every 5 minutes.
Everybody Wants to Rule the World...  
#54 | 1452 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
if i knew on thursday that i'd be saying those words today, i'd put myself in the loony bin. this stuff is amazing. and you get a cool buzz off it, not a sloppy patron one.



i just drooled.
If you put it like that, I gotta give it a "shot."
Good Morning...  
#55 | 1452 days ago

Turkey was frickin' awesome!!   sorry I couldn't share it with y'all, but maybe next time............
Everybody Wants to Rule the World...  
#56 | 1451 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
First time I've seen that one...
#57 | 721 days ago

WOW!  I can't believe i missed this poll.....
Naked lady...  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
Filter Error 10/1
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
4 opinions | 31 comments | Last by hskrdave
Filter Error 9/29
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/29/14
8 opinions | 28 comments | Last by ohwell_
Filter Error 9/26
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/26/14
5 opinions | 24 comments | Last by kteacher
Filter Error 9/24
Asked by ms_hippie_queen | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/24/14
9 opinions | 10 comments | Last by woody050681
Filter Error 9/25
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/25/14
8 opinions | 19 comments | Last by Cali_Kat