Skip to Next Poll »
10
I think about you when I go to the bathroom.
Resurrection.. I'm sure.. of a few polls...can you dig it?


Sometimes I will be doing something and one of you people, or a past Qer will pop into my head.  Either when I am knee deep is football cheering or shopping for milk with my sister in law...

So I ask you.. do you think of anyone and what are you doing..


PERVS!  NOT THAT..

FFS

I mean normal people, everyday stuff.. public stuff, etc. 

GAWD!

caffeine

| Closed on 12/17/10 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
31 Fans 
 1. Has a Qer, past or present popped into your head while doing something? (0 points)
48%a. Yes, this person, I was doing this
10%b. Not that I want to admit to
10%c. No, creep...
23%d. Other
10%e. Nother
 2. Have you ever taken a poll, had something happen and then come back to post cause it was relevant? (0 points)
26%a. This one time...
26%b. Not that I can think of
6%c. No, when I post I post and never go back
23%d. Other
3%e. Nother
16%f. What's up with the polls today?
 3. How and when do you think of your best poll ideas? (0 points)
0%a. On caffeine
6%b. in the car
0%c. In WI
6%d. Watching TV
0%e. Listening to the radio
42%f. They just come to me
29%g. Other
16%h. Nother

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#16 | 1434 days ago

1) I have thought about some Qers in the past, and I wonder if they are happy now, if their health is OK, if they are getting more sleep than I do, and some I wonder if they are sitting in a corner and cutting themselves with sharp rocks... I certainly hope not. I miss a lot of folks; I hate seeing, for the most part, anyone leave. You guys are almost like family to me. I guess what I am trying to say is, "you all should be on 'Jerry Springer' too"...
2) My posts are usually and completely irrelevant by the second or third word I type in them, just humor me and throw the squirrels in my head a peanut or two.
3) I think my best ideas for polls come to me just as my eyes roll in the back of my head and my head hits the keyboard... d*mn that...
1. Other  2. Other  3. Other  
  
36 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1434 days ago

1. i've had dreams about q'ers which is weird. other than that, not that i can recall.

2. i rarely post relevant posts (say that three times, fast) the first time in a poll. if i go back in and post it's usually very unrelated to the original topic.

3. my best poll ideas aren't ever thought of. ithey're pretty much toss in, shake vigorously, serve chilled with a squeeze of lime things.
1. Other  2. Other  3. Other  
#2 | 1434 days ago

(Edited by Kenne)
I was at the grocery store and walking past a display of Miller Lite, which got me thinking about those ridiculous Man Up commercials. I happened to be carrying a box of cookies, which made me combine the two into Man Cookie, which reminded me of our very own Nellie.

Also anytime I see violet flowers or that color I naturally think of Violet

And most teams will make me think of whichever FanIQer I have associated with that team (I.E. Seahawks = Jess, etc). When I see them win or lose, I wonder how that particular person feels about it. Even when I'm at the bar, which is where I go to watch most games.
#3 | 1434 days ago

Ive sworn off polling.
#4 | 1434 days ago

1.  I think of Qers all the time when things happen that I think is relevant to them.  I think of Ashlie when I see Kobe or Favre, Becky when I hear about school funding, ROGS when I see some homosexual-sounding acoustic band, Jess when I think of Key West or Disney, Black Mike when I watch MSNBC, Old Mike when I see anything to do with a prison, Leigh when I pass by this little church on my morning drive to work, Stoney during a lot of things (shutup, bitches), and MANY others.

2.  I do this a lot, especially on Filter Error.

3.  I've never had a good poll idea, but the lack-luster ideas I DO get just pop in my head, randomly most times.
1. Yes, this person, I was doing this  2. Other  3. They just come to me  
#5 | 1434 days ago

1. You could say that
2.Every single day
3. While talking to person in question #1
1. Yes, this person, I was doing this  2. Other  3. They just come to me  
#6 | 1434 days ago

I miss Glenda.
1. Other  2. Other  3. Nother  
#7 | 1434 days ago

 My best poll ideas come to me in the car or in the shower...I don't know why.

Yes, people pop from here into my head all the time - random people too, people I rarely even talk to sometimes and at bizarre times. I'll be driving down the road and see something that reminds me of their screen name, or I'll have dreams and they're there, etc.

 
1. Yes, this person, I was doing this  2. This one time...  3. in the car  
#8 | 1434 days ago

I think of you all in all sorts of ways, when I hear people say their moving to ATL, I tihnk of Ashley,,, when everyone complains of how the Cowboys suck this year, I think of Dee. Someone said something about cornflake chicken, I PM'd Jess, got the recipe, came out great, when they say Muslims are this and that, I think of Nader- real cool dude. I can go on and on, the fact is the Locker Room may not be a way of life but for us frequent poster's it is a part  of our life. How many can actually say when their bored they dont log into the Q to padd time, Oh last but not least when I hear my associates say their tired of hanging out, they see us in a few months I automatically think of Janet who has hung up her boots way too early in life
1. Yes, this person, I was doing this  2. This one time...  3. They just come to me  
#9 | 1434 days ago

alainpeartree wrote:
I think of you all in all sorts of ways, when I hear people say their moving to ATL, I tihnk of Ashley,,, when everyone complains of how the Cowboys suck this year, I think of Dee. Someone said something about cornflake chicken, I PM'd Jess, got the recipe, came out great, when they say Muslims are this and that, I think of Nader- real cool dude. I can go on and on, the fact is the Locker Room may not be a way of life but for us frequent poster's it is a part  of our life. How many can actually say when their bored they dont log into the Q to padd time, Oh last but not least when I hear my associates say their tired of hanging out, they see us in a few months I automatically think of Janet who has hung up her boots way too early in life
Says YOU.


(I'll still salsa dance circles around you, old man!  )
1. Yes, this person, I was doing this  2. Other  3. They just come to me  
#10 | 1434 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
Says YOU.


(I'll still salsa dance circles around you, old man!  )
who calling old? LOL,,,, dont deny it gorgeous embrace it, its ok, its ginna be aigght!
1. Yes, this person, I was doing this  2. This one time...  3. They just come to me  
#11 | 1434 days ago

sure i think of SOME OF MY GOOD FRIENDS ON HERE, it happens to us all, altho they might not admit it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1. Yes, this person, I was doing this  2. No, when I post I post and never go back  3. They just come to me  
#12 | 1434 days ago

 I have thought of Ash when I was watching a NASCAR interview after a race and now I think of Violet whenever I am driving and smell cow pie :) 
1. Yes, this person, I was doing this  2. This one time...  3. They just come to me  
#13 | 1434 days ago

alainpeartree wrote:
who calling old? LOL,,,, dont deny it gorgeous embrace it, its ok, its ginna be aigght!
I never deny it, I am a full-fledged nerd and I love it.  

And now I shall think of you when I sit home alone on Friday nights and read.  
1. Yes, this person, I was doing this  2. Other  3. They just come to me  
#14 | 1434 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
I never deny it, I am a full-fledged nerd and I love it.  

And now I shall think of you when I sit home alone on Friday nights and read.  
only because you want to be,,, I say come re-visit the dark side, I can feel it in your bones,,,, the groove flows strong in your blood
1. Yes, this person, I was doing this  2. This one time...  3. They just come to me  
#15 | 1434 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
I never deny it, I am a full-fledged nerd and I love it.  

And now I shall think of you when I sit home alone on Friday nights and read.  
Thursday nights will be better, that's when I get my stroke on, LOL
1. Yes, this person, I was doing this  2. This one time...  3. They just come to me  
#16 | 1434 days ago

1) I have thought about some Qers in the past, and I wonder if they are happy now, if their health is OK, if they are getting more sleep than I do, and some I wonder if they are sitting in a corner and cutting themselves with sharp rocks... I certainly hope not. I miss a lot of folks; I hate seeing, for the most part, anyone leave. You guys are almost like family to me. I guess what I am trying to say is, "you all should be on 'Jerry Springer' too"...
2) My posts are usually and completely irrelevant by the second or third word I type in them, just humor me and throw the squirrels in my head a peanut or two.
3) I think my best ideas for polls come to me just as my eyes roll in the back of my head and my head hits the keyboard... d*mn that...
1. Other  2. Other  3. Other  
#17 | 1434 days ago

alainpeartree wrote:
Thursday nights will be better, that's when I get my stroke on, LOL
Is that some lingo I don't know, or was that just TMI?   
1. Yes, this person, I was doing this  2. Other  3. They just come to me  
#18 | 1434 days ago
Nick__ (+)

Nothing memorable to discuss but I have in the past.  If a situation arises, whether it be on tv, a song, hearing about a sports team that I know someone is a super fan about, etc, etc, one of you might and have popped into my head.

Polls will come to me, whenever, but, most of them have already been done, thus, the lack of polls created by me lately.
1. Yes, this person, I was doing this  2. Not that I can think of  3. They just come to me  
#19 | 1434 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
1. i've had dreams about q'ers which is weird. other than that, not that i can recall.

2. i rarely post relevant posts (say that three times, fast) the first time in a poll. if i go back in and post it's usually very unrelated to the original topic.

3. my best poll ideas aren't ever thought of. ithey're pretty much toss in, shake vigorously, serve chilled with a squeeze of lime things.
Yeah, remember the time you burnt down my beach house?
#20 | 1434 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
Is that some lingo I don't know, or was that just TMI?   
No silly,,, my pool tournament falls on Thursday nights this season, going to miss Grey's Anatomy now until February depending on how far we go
1. Yes, this person, I was doing this  2. This one time...  3. They just come to me  
#21 | 1434 days ago

I will always think of Glenda when the Cubs play, forever!  I do think of Q’ers when I watch their favorite teams play.  When I watch the Browns though, I’m normally pissed off, more so this season because they could have won a couple of close games.

Hello, I’m random so I go back to polls all the time to leave my useless two cents into the pot!  I tend to just ramble on so much sometimes in polls that I have to stop once my fingers start to hurt!

I have a very dirty mind since I’m a military brat!  My dad’s friends were all Maintainers on jets so they were all foul mouth pervs so I had to become one!  Now that I am in the Service, I constantly spoil the minds of those around me!  It’s not only military tradition in a way, but most people think it, but only a select few express the ideas!  I embrace them with both arms, clinching mu fingers tighter so they don’t slip away!

Wait, what was this poll about again?  I forgot…

1. Yes, this person, I was doing this  2. Other  3. Other  
#22 | 1434 days ago

Michael_G wrote:
Yeah, remember the time you burnt down my beach house?
oh yeah! i did do that. you were so mad.

i've also dreamed 'eater's seagull taught me how to pour coffee perfectly, i taught the controversial cowgirl's son something, i killed woody when he was stepping off a cruise ship, mooser and i sat around my record player listening to grateful dead and talked about jim and most recently, i dreamed glenda and i started a bar called jim's.

sorry again about the house, man.
1. Other  2. Other  3. Other  
#23 | 1434 days ago

I see they brought in a Ringer!

(and what Janet said)
1. Yes, this person, I was doing this  2. What's up with the polls today?  3. They just come to me  
#24 | 1434 days ago

rockysnappyduke wrote:
 I have thought of Ash when I was watching a NASCAR interview after a race and now I think of Violet whenever I am driving and smell cow pie :) 
you know I'm black, right?


and my name is Ashlie. (this is also for whoever else insists on spelling it wrong.)
1. Yes, this person, I was doing this  2. What's up with the polls today?  3. They just come to me  
#25 | 1434 days ago

Michael_G wrote:
Yeah, remember the time you burnt down my beach house?
All she did to you was burn down your house, she straight up murdered my a$$ and all I was doing was walking off a cruise ship.
1. Other  2. This one time...  3. They just come to me  
#26 | 1434 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
oh yeah! i did do that. you were so mad.

i've also dreamed 'eater's seagull taught me how to pour coffee perfectly, i taught the controversial cowgirl's son something, i killed woody when he was stepping off a cruise ship, mooser and i sat around my record player listening to grateful dead and talked about jim and most recently, i dreamed glenda and i started a bar called jim's.

sorry again about the house, man.
and when you were playing in my living room and broke the bestest coffee mug EVER! UGH!
1. Yes, this person, I was doing this  2. What's up with the polls today?  3. They just come to me  
#27 | 1434 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
and when you were playing in my living room and broke the bestest coffee mug EVER! UGH!
ha! forgot about that one too!
1. Other  2. Other  3. Other  
#28 | 1434 days ago

Jess wrote:
 My best poll ideas come to me in the car or in the shower...I don't know why.

Yes, people pop from here into my head all the time - random people too, people I rarely even talk to sometimes and at bizarre times. I'll be driving down the road and see something that reminds me of their screen name, or I'll have dreams and they're there, etc.

 
sorry, Jess. Go Bucks!
#29 | 1434 days ago

I'm too ADD and spontaneous. If i do think of something Q while I'm doing something else it'll be gone by the time I'm back on the Q. Whoa, that almost didn't make sense.
1. Nother  2. Nother  3. Nother  
#30 | 1434 days ago

I do think of you all often but i forget real easy, so don't ask me what it was i thought. 
1. Nother  2. Not that I can think of  3. Nother  
#31 | 1434 days ago

1. When we were rehearsing for Rocky Horror, bathroom breaks often meant going to the other side of the building (the ones right near the stage are teeny) and going by all the dance studios.  Every time I'd go by the Belly Dance room i'd think of Jess and wish that we were both in there, taking the class.  Everytine I hear something about Kobe, I think of AshLIE and wonder if she's heard the news. Same with Favre.  My involvement with the Gay Pride group in my town has me thinking of Janet constantly.  Every time I open up a bag of M&M's I think of 18packabs - that will happen until I die. same with Jess and skittles.  Anytime I hear something completely random and out of context to what is going on, most recently at work, I think of Nellie.  The snow reminds me of Dee, just cuz I always think "I wonder how hot it is in Texas?"  Everytime I hear breaking sports news on TV or the radio I think of Scott, wondering if he's already posted it to the BoW, then think DUH, of course he has, he knew about it before it happened!

And most importantly, every time I get frustrated with my daughter's teacher, wondering how she ever got her teaching degree in the first place, I think of Becky.  I calm down, regroup and hope, hope, hope that next year she will be fortunate enough to have a teacher like Becky, who knows her stuff, loves her kids and actually gives a crap about their education.

2. I'll sometimes post something, then leave for the day, then have something happen that i think, "damn, why didn't that happen BEFORE I answered?"

3. Usually, listening to the radio (SIRIUS) I'll hear something and think "that's a good idea for a poll!" but by the time I get home I'm too tired to make the effort.  (yeah, shoot me, I suck!!)
1. Yes, this person, I was doing this  2. This one time...  3. They just come to me  
#32 | 1434 days ago

Debi_L wrote:
1. When we were rehearsing for Rocky Horror, bathroom breaks often meant going to the other side of the building (the ones right near the stage are teeny) and going by all the dance studios.  Every time I'd go by the Belly Dance room i'd think of Jess and wish that we were both in there, taking the class.  Everytine I hear something about Kobe, I think of AshLIE and wonder if she's heard the news. Same with Favre.  My involvement with the Gay Pride group in my town has me thinking of Janet constantly.  Every time I open up a bag of M&M's I think of 18packabs - that will happen until I die. same with Jess and skittles.  Anytime I hear something completely random and out of context to what is going on, most recently at work, I think of Nellie.  The snow reminds me of Dee, just cuz I always think "I wonder how hot it is in Texas?"  Everytime I hear breaking sports news on TV or the radio I think of Scott, wondering if he's already posted it to the BoW, then think DUH, of course he has, he knew about it before it happened!

And most importantly, every time I get frustrated with my daughter's teacher, wondering how she ever got her teaching degree in the first place, I think of Becky.  I calm down, regroup and hope, hope, hope that next year she will be fortunate enough to have a teacher like Becky, who knows her stuff, loves her kids and actually gives a crap about their education.

2. I'll sometimes post something, then leave for the day, then have something happen that i think, "damn, why didn't that happen BEFORE I answered?"

3. Usually, listening to the radio (SIRIUS) I'll hear something and think "that's a good idea for a poll!" but by the time I get home I'm too tired to make the effort.  (yeah, shoot me, I suck!!)
See, that's why you need to make sure your polls take 35 seconds or less to create, like me.  
1. Yes, this person, I was doing this  2. Other  3. They just come to me  
#33 | 1434 days ago

(Edited by VIOLET)

There is always something that reminds me of a Qer now and then for different reasons, it can be something on the news, if I see your cities/states/countries mentioned on them, your names, your teams or just because I remember something you said, in one way or another you're always on my mind and in my heart

#34 | 1434 days ago

rockysnappyduke wrote:
 I have thought of Ash when I was watching a NASCAR interview after a race and now I think of Violet whenever I am driving and smell cow pie :) 
How cute! luckily I have nothing to remember you
#35 | 1433 days ago

Yes, I have used their Smart answers only to get strange looks makes me just laugh! 
1. Other  2. What's up with the polls today?  3. Nother  
#36 | 1433 days ago

When I`m in the shower I think of the COC.

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
F/E 10/19-20
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
9 opinions | 23 comments | Last by kteacher
Punchy & Delighted
Asked by marcus_nyce | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
4 opinions | 25 comments | Last by woody050681
NineTwentyTwo
Asked by marcus_nyce | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/22/14
6 opinions | 17 comments | Last by kobe_lova
The Randomizer
Asked by marcus_nyce | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 10/14/14
10 opinions | 30 comments | Last by ohwell_
F/E 10/17
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 10/17/14
11 opinions | 36 comments | Last by kobe_lova