Skip to Next Poll »
13
Q Roast Special Edition
I know it has been a while since I did one of these, but I figured with Thanksgiving coming we might as well roast a Q'er. I have been thinking about who deserves to be the victim of this roast and well it came down to 2 people. After much deliberation, I realized that both were equally deserving. So this roast features 2 people, now you are welcome to roast them in one post or in individual post. Have fun and remember to not get yourself banned. Oh yeah the roastees are.....

Q Roast Special Edition Photo  Jason_

and

Q Roast Special Edition Photo Rogs

In addition to being the subject of this roast, both of these fine members have something else in common. Both were banned at one time, I heard that they were banned for sending naked pics of themselves to Jess and Nellie. Now they weren't banned because of the naked pics, but because much like Favre they didn't measure up.
Featured by: SusanVette at 11/22/10 4:52AM
| Closed on 12/22/10 at 11:45PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Numeric Input Opinion Poll
15 Fans
Question
97.3331. Q Roast Special Edition

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#9 | 1242 days ago

well look at these two dandy dan's
So many good things to say about them, where do I even start.. I think Jeff Daniels summed it up best in Dumb and Dumber when he said..


They do bring a lot to the Q though.. Jason and his asterisks, threats of violence when he doesn't feel entertained, and getting the gamer chicks panties to drop with his insight on the latest game in which he's losing against 8 year olds online on a daily basis.  Hang in there buddy, you'll get 'em
Then there's Rogs.. Giving me a reason to check out the San Diego Union-Tribune site every few days in curiosity, but mainly hope, of that rage manifesting from punching closet doors and running people off the road, to the brutal rape and murder of a vietnamese prostitute.  I have my eye on you
  
51 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1242 days ago

I just love that Favre comment "They didn't Measure up"   
69  
#2 | 1242 days ago

 Oh god this could get ugly.

The poll too.
#3 | 1242 days ago

ah, two of my favorites. i need to prepare. i'll be back.
#4 | 1242 days ago

(Edited by kteacher)
Rogs---------------"He has never been known to use a word that might send a reader to the dictionary."
- William Faulkner

 
13  
#5 | 1242 days ago

I'm not sure I can roast either of them. They've always been very nice to me, and I don't know that much about them.

Roast away...I'm sure I'll learn a lot!
#6 | 1242 days ago

I see this setting a new Q record for post!
#7 | 1242 days ago

 I was gone to long to roast either of them therefore I say nothing. 

#8 | 1242 days ago

They both need shrines!!  Both need haircuts and a flea dip also!!

Big ups to ROGS (Hey...wasn't it ME that gave you the nickname ROGS???) and Jason (You need a name...How about CRUSTY??)

Both are 'Cooler than a Polar Bear's toenail'
100  
#9 | 1242 days ago

well look at these two dandy dan's
So many good things to say about them, where do I even start.. I think Jeff Daniels summed it up best in Dumb and Dumber when he said..


They do bring a lot to the Q though.. Jason and his asterisks, threats of violence when he doesn't feel entertained, and getting the gamer chicks panties to drop with his insight on the latest game in which he's losing against 8 year olds online on a daily basis.  Hang in there buddy, you'll get 'em
Then there's Rogs.. Giving me a reason to check out the San Diego Union-Tribune site every few days in curiosity, but mainly hope, of that rage manifesting from punching closet doors and running people off the road, to the brutal rape and murder of a vietnamese prostitute.  I have my eye on you
#10 | 1242 days ago

At least the third time was a charm for Rogs.  It took 3 accounts to get people to like him enough to roast him.  
Knowing him for as long as I have, I'm shocked at that.  I thought it would be at least another 2 or 3 before anyone even knew he wasn't a spammer.  Not that you couldn't tell by his eloquent speech and knack for spelling and punctuating properly.  

As for Jason ... I don't know, really.  I mean, a whiny, obnoxious, annoying, loud-mouthed little toddler trapped in a man's body (from the waist up ... down below, toddler is about right ... at least that's what the guys in the truck stop bathroom say)?  I'm not so sure bringing back that little troublesome fetus was a good idea ... I thought I took care of THAT in college.  




#11 | 1242 days ago

I heard that Jason was with a lady and he unzipped his pants and guided her hand onto his small member. She pulled her hand away and said "I don't smoke".



I'm working on one for Rogs
#12 | 1242 days ago

They were gone?  Darn, welcome back guys and behave yourselves.
11  
#13 | 1241 days ago

I wish i could have roasted them on sat nite, I was in rare form. (That's what they told me anyway...)
#14 | 1241 days ago

Who the hell are these guys? If I'm going to be slamming for laughs, you could at least choose people that have actually contributed something memorable.

If anyone ever began a bed time story on here about those two, we'd have to have Violet take out every word with more than one syllable and make it all rhyme since Seuss is about all they can handle. But seriously, let's get this out quick before they get banned again.

When the hell did they get the axe anyway? The only time I ever see their names is under the poll "FanIQ Who Said it" and I know neither of them ever said it unless it's a run-on sentence or else has to do with them tea-bagging each other.
0  
#15 | 1241 days ago
John_Daly (+)

rockysnappyduke wrote:
Who the hell are these guys? If I'm going to be slamming for laughs, you could at least choose people that have actually contributed something memorable.

If anyone ever began a bed time story on here about those two, we'd have to have Violet take out every word with more than one syllable and make it all rhyme since Seuss is about all they can handle. But seriously, let's get this out quick before they get banned again.

When the hell did they get the axe anyway? The only time I ever see their names is under the poll "FanIQ Who Said it" and I know neither of them ever said it unless it's a run-on sentence or else has to do with them tea-bagging each other.
Well, that was just mean spirited!     Boooooooo!   
#16 | 1241 days ago

John_Daly wrote:
Well, that was just mean spirited!     Boooooooo!   
 This is a comedy roast, buddy. MTV is paying me to slam you guys Greg Giraldo style 
0  
#17 | 1241 days ago

rockysnappyduke wrote:
 This is a comedy roast, buddy. MTV is paying me to slam you guys Greg Giraldo style 
from underground?
#18 | 1241 days ago

jesus... i shall return.



(oh, and as usual most of you suck (not in a good way))

#19 | 1241 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:

jesus... i shall return.



(oh, and as usual most of you suck (not in a good way))

13  
#20 | 1241 days ago

kteacher wrote:
what's wrong?...you did okay, i think....hold...well for the one attempt, you were great.



(and jesus... i shall return.   totally what HE said.)
#21 | 1241 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
from underground?
 You know it. Not sure how good the celebrity roasts will be without him.
0  
#22 | 1241 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:

jesus... i shall return.



(oh, and as usual most of you suck (not in a good way))

s-s-s-s-suck?  i resemble that remark.
#23 | 1240 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
what's wrong?...you did okay, i think....hold...well for the one attempt, you were great.



(and jesus... i shall return.   totally what HE said.)
Then who sucked?

(I mean, I know who I think sucked, but I wanna know who YOU think sucked.  lol)
#24 | 1240 days ago

(Edited by Oddfool)
Though I often joke on this site, I don't really know enough about people to effectively roast someone, " I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

however, I did think of this set of movie quotes that seem to follow in line with a certain door-smashing chap, Mr. Furious, er, Rage, uh, Rogs...

The Shoveller: Come on, somebody do something, we need him.
The Bowler: Okay. Okay, you're a very furious man, you understand that?
Mr. Furious Rogs: No.
The Bowler: No? Well you've got a lot to be furious about, and I'll tell you why: You're not well-liked. You're uh, you're abrasive and off- putting. You try and say pithy things, but your wit is a hinderance and therefore nothing is provocative. Just mixed metaphors. Now, doesn't that make you angry? Does it infuriate you?
Mr. Furious Rogs: No.
The Bowler: Well, it should. Aren't you angry? Come on, man!
The Shoveller: Your penmanship is atrocious!
The Sphinx: You dress in the manner of a male prostitute!
42  
#25 | 1240 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:

jesus... i shall return.



(oh, and as usual most of you suck (not in a good way))

i didnt know there was a way to suck that isnt good?
#26 | 1240 days ago

I HAVE TWO TO BE ROAST
MARCUS
KRAMER
WHY, I THINK IS FUNNY SEE TOAST BOTH , BUT I DONT EAT THEY , EH , MY STOMACH IS ONLY FOR DELICATESSEN
YUMMY
108  
#27 | 1240 days ago

i was raised if you have nothing nice to say say nothign at all, these two have never done anything wrong to me so I give them both a
#28 | 1240 days ago

Oddfool wrote:
Though I often joke on this site, I don't really know enough about people to effectively roast someone, " I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

however, I did think of this set of movie quotes that seem to follow in line with a certain door-smashing chap, Mr. Furious, er, Rage, uh, Rogs...

The Shoveller: Come on, somebody do something, we need him.
The Bowler: Okay. Okay, you're a very furious man, you understand that?
Mr. Furious Rogs: No.
The Bowler: No? Well you've got a lot to be furious about, and I'll tell you why: You're not well-liked. You're uh, you're abrasive and off- putting. You try and say pithy things, but your wit is a hinderance and therefore nothing is provocative. Just mixed metaphors. Now, doesn't that make you angry? Does it infuriate you?
Mr. Furious Rogs: No.
The Bowler: Well, it should. Aren't you angry? Come on, man!
The Shoveller: Your penmanship is atrocious!
The Sphinx: You dress in the manner of a male prostitute!
#29 | 1240 days ago

John_Daly wrote:
Well, that was just mean spirited!     Boooooooo!   
Does someone need a hug?
#30 | 1240 days ago

Green_eyed_Deja wrote:
Does someone need a hug?
Among other things.
Driving lessons, anger management, a little humility, better taste in music, a life ... the list goes on.
#31 | 1240 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
Among other things.
Driving lessons, anger management, a little humility, better taste in music, a life ... the list goes on.
I read this on my wall and thought you were talking about jason.
#32 | 1240 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
I read this on my wall and thought you were talking about jason.
It works either way ... look at me all multi-task-roasting.
#33 | 1240 days ago

alainpeartree wrote:
i was raised if you have nothing nice to say say nothign at all, these two have never done anything wrong to me so I give them both a
 Come on, man...if you're playing tackle football and you have a clean shot at the QB, you're gonna whiff on purpose because it's your best friend?
0  
#34 | 1240 days ago

rockysnappyduke wrote:
 Come on, man...if you're playing tackle football and you have a clean shot at the QB, you're gonna whiff on purpose because it's your best friend?
hehehehe, if it was my best friend I would be down field waiting for that deep bomb he would throw to me,but I see your point
#35 | 1240 days ago

ALAIN, IS TO ME ? DO YOU HAVE OR DO YOU NOW WATH IS THE HUMOR? I LOVE THIS GUYS, AND ?
108  
#36 | 1240 days ago
John_Daly (+)

Green_eyed_Deja wrote:
Does someone need a hug?

Mouth hug?

#37 | 1238 days ago

Collectively you guys get about a C-.  Janet and Stoney were the only A's. The rest of you motherf*ckers suck at roasting.   Way to skew the bell, b*tches.
#38 | 1238 days ago

Believe it or not...I still got nothing. Stupid Team JStone using up all of the material. They know there is only so much to these two simple asses. Save something for someone else. UGH. Anyway what's done is done and there is actually nothing left to say about Beavis and Butthead, so in honor of the holiday season...

For Jason:


and Rogers:

Enjoy.
#39 | 1238 days ago

Sounds like i need to whine some more. 
#40 | 1238 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Collectively you guys get about a C-.  Janet and Stoney were the only A's. The rest of you motherf*ckers suck at roasting.   Way to skew the bell, b*tches.
F U.......hope you have more pb and J's in the future.
13  
#41 | 1238 days ago

kteacher wrote:
F U.......hope you have more pb and J's in the future.
That was a little better...facepalm.
#42 | 1238 days ago

i do love how you can always make the teacher say F**k!
#43 | 1238 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
That was a little better...facepalm.
Big Type. i HAVEN'T seen you roast anyone, so really who are YOU to critique?
13  
#44 | 1238 days ago

jason,

http://www.faniq.com/poll_results.php?poll_id=1308034&ng=1&rnum=11
http://www.faniq.com/poll_results.php?poll_id=1304010&ng=1&rnum=10
http://www.faniq.com/poll_results.php?poll_id=1302238&ng=1&rnum=16
http://www.faniq.com/poll_results.php?poll_id=1311482&ng=1&rnum=19
http://www.faniq.com/poll_results.php?poll_id=1301754&rnum=

plus, i'm pretty sure there are about 3 ask jack's dedicated to me. you should read those too.

#45 | 1238 days ago

Ahhh..maybe i should post in those old polls so i can say HA to Becky's face. Thank you very much.
#46 | 1238 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Ahhh..maybe i should post in those old polls so i can say HA to Becky's face. Thank you very much.
13  
#47 | 1238 days ago

kteacher wrote:
F U.......hope you have more pb and J's in the future.
Or more lovely relatives visiting.
42  
#48 | 1238 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Ahhh..maybe i should post in those old polls so i can say HA to Becky's face. Thank you very much.
duh.
#49 | 1237 days ago

kteacher wrote:
Big Type. i HAVEN'T seen you roast anyone, so really who are YOU to critique?
"Big type" has had me giggling for like 5 minutes straight.  
#50 | 1237 days ago

John_Daly wrote:

Mouth hug?

Only if you brush your teeth first! ;)
#51 | 1236 days ago

It's never a beautiful day in ROGS' neighborhood, and no, I do NOT want to be your neighbor!  I am afraid of how many skeletons I'd find in that closet of yours.

Jason, who are you to be grading this roast?  Shut up and take whatever is thrown your way.  Your grading scale is lame anyway.  Mr. Big Stuff thinks he's the pro here with this s***, pfft, yeah right!  Your crying about the bad roasting jokes is more annoying than Vince Young last Sunday.
69  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
F/E 4/17
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Today
4 opinions | 7 comments | Last by JenX63
Random Questions
Asked by Jess | Locker Room | 9 questions asked Yesterday
108 opinions | 19 comments | Last by marcus_nyce
I Like to Watch
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 6 questions asked Yesterday
84 opinions | 11 comments | Last by ima246
Pack your Bags!
Asked by Cali_Kat | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
7 opinions | 15 comments | Last by marcus_nyce
F/E 4/16
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
5 opinions | 21 comments | Last by JenX63