Skip to Next Poll »
6
The "Sick Side" 12/15/10

   OMG ... it's MR. CLOWNIE!!

The "Sick Side" 12/15/10 Photo


     
| Closed on 12/17/10 at 08:00AM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Numeric Input Opinion Poll
8 Fans
Question
47.1431. The "Sick Side" 12/15/10

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#1 | 1370 days ago

69  
  
11 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1370 days ago

69  
#2 | 1370 days ago

52  
#3 | 1370 days ago



Well that stinks
#4 | 1370 days ago


SO WHY DOESN'T OBAMA USE THIS FAMOUS LINCOLN QUOTE?



You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. 
You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong. 
You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift. 
You cannot lift the wage earner up by pulling the wage payer down.   
You cannot further the brotherhood of man by inciting class hatred.   
You cannot build character and courage by taking away people's initiative and independence. 
You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves. 


......
Abraham Lincoln
12  
#5 | 1370 days ago

#6 | 1370 days ago

#7 | 1370 days ago

cuddles127017 wrote:

SO WHY DOESN'T OBAMA USE THIS FAMOUS LINCOLN QUOTE?



You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. 
You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong. 
You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift. 
You cannot lift the wage earner up by pulling the wage payer down.   
You cannot further the brotherhood of man by inciting class hatred.   
You cannot build character and courage by taking away people's initiative and independence. 
You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves. 


......
Abraham Lincoln
 Perhaps because it's not a Lincoln quote at all.
7  
#8 | 1369 days ago

Jahiegel wrote: Party Pooper 
69  
#9 | 1369 days ago

Jahiegel wrote:

obama could still use this advice no matter who wrote it.

#10 | 1369 days ago

mojo wrote:

obama could still use this advice no matter who wrote it.

I don't know that I disagree.  I meant only to correct an inaccuracy and to propose that one should check the veracity of Internet rumors that he/she is otherwise disposed to paste mindlessly; this is, after all, not the first time that our poster has mistaken urban legend for fact, an error that is entirely indefensible in the time of, inter al., Snopes and Google.
7  
#11 | 1369 days ago

Jahiegel wrote:
I don't know that I disagree.  I meant only to correct an inaccuracy and to propose that one should check the veracity of Internet rumors that he/she is otherwise disposed to paste mindlessly; this is, after all, not the first time that our poster has mistaken urban legend for fact, an error that is entirely indefensible in the time of, inter al., Snopes and Google.
Are you a lawyer?
69  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
Filter Error 9/3
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/03/14
12 opinions | 30 comments | Last by Burrellfan1
Awards Night at the Q
Asked by rockysnappyduke | Locker Room, FanIQ | 6 questions asked 05/09/13
186 opinions | 15 comments | Last by Burrellfan1
HOF or Not?
Asked by Tiger_Pride2 | Locker Room, FanIQ | 1 questions asked 02/07/13
17 opinions | 18 comments | Last by Burrellfan1
Favorite Teams?
Asked by OneStepBeyond | Locker Room, FanIQ | 1 questions asked 02/12/13
22 opinions | 26 comments | Last by Burrellfan1
Sideline Food
Asked by ohwell_ | Locker Room, FanIQ | 1 questions asked 09/02/14
9 opinions | 11 comments | Last by Burrellfan1