Skip to Next Poll »
22
Like / Dislike
In this game thread, somebody lists a common thing of any nature (food, an athlete, a hobby, etc) and the next person says if they like or dislike it (or don't know what it is) then lists one of their own.

Like / Dislike Photo
| Closed on 02/28/11 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room, Games | Numeric Input Opinion Poll
29 Fans
Question
351.8571. Like / Dislike

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#71 | 1328 days ago

rockysnappyduke wrote:
 WTF is that? 


PUNKing Janet
 First Chitllins are delicious, when prepared properly. Second dislike, despite Janet's hard exterior, she is a sweetheart, just cause she shoots down your lame attempts to hit on her, doesn't mean that she is as hard and mean as she acts.



Working with hangovers
22  
  
197 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1329 days ago

I'll start this off:

NFL Pro Bowl game
#2 | 1329 days ago

I like it wish it was a better game but any form of football is a like in my book!!!

Alarm clocks!
#3 | 1329 days ago

Kenne wrote:
I'll start this off:

NFL Pro Bowl game
Dislike

Jay Cutlers Knee
756  
#4 | 1329 days ago

Meh.



january jones.
514  
#5 | 1329 days ago
Nick__ (+)

woody050681 wrote:
Dislike

Jay Cutlers Knee
 DISLIKE


NASCAR
12  
#6 | 1329 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
 DISLIKE


NASCAR
i dont know what that is.


Mountain Dew
#7 | 1329 days ago

like

hot humid weather
#8 | 1329 days ago

love

"smart" cars
#9 | 1329 days ago

like


cuddling with ur girlfriend or boyfriend???
#10 | 1329 days ago

I CANT BELIEVE HOW HARD PEOPLE MAKE THIS OUT TO BE...........the walks along the beach was answered 3 FRICKING TIMES............IT ISNT THAT HARD PEOPLE...........GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH....................
#11 | 1329 days ago

seahawker1550 wrote:
like


cuddling with ur girlfriend or boyfriend???
likie

trying to play THIS SIMPLE GAME
#12 | 1329 days ago

Dislike--Chances are waaaaay too likely of touching another mans Schwantz and I don't roll that way (Not that there's anything wrong with that)

The Designated Hitter
756  
#13 | 1329 days ago
John_Daly (+)

(Edited by John_Daly)
woody050681 wrote:
Dislike--Chances are waaaaay too likely of touching another mans Schwantz and I don't roll that way (Not that there's anything wrong with that)

The Designated Hitter
CRAP!  Put it in both leagues or drop it all together.  (Dislike)





SoBe Green Tea
#14 | 1329 days ago

(Edited by ms_hippie_queen)
woody050681 wrote:
Dislike--Chances are waaaaay too likely of touching another mans Schwantz and I don't roll that way (Not that there's anything wrong with that)

The Designated Hitter

dislike

being capslocked at for an internet lag (again...)

#15 | 1329 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:

dislike

being capslocked at for an internet lag (again...)

hate being capslocked, period.


Puppies
#16 | 1329 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
hate being capslocked, period.


Puppies
Very much Like

Sunset/Sunrises
756  
#17 | 1329 days ago

(Edited by kteacher)
kobe_lova wrote:
hate being capslocked, period.


Puppies
 Like (my "like" applies to Woody's too)

In-services/staff meeting/torture?
13  
#18 | 1329 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

kteacher wrote:
 Like (my "like" applies to Woody's too)

In-services/staff meeting/torture?
 dislike





vegetables on pizza
6  
#19 | 1329 days ago

dislike


bean curd and tofu
#20 | 1329 days ago

Dislike



 5-10 mile walks
#21 | 1329 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
idk

Troy Polamalu
#22 | 1329 days ago

like

collard greens
8  
#23 | 1329 days ago

coyotedances wrote:
like

collard greens
Are  you kidding? Like


March Madness
#24 | 1329 days ago

originalcrash78 wrote:
Are  you kidding? Like


March Madness
could be the cruelest stretch of mlb off season torture (dislike)

conversation hearts
#25 | 1329 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
could be the cruelest stretch of mlb off season torture (dislike)

conversation hearts
Like but like these more

Old Custom Cars
69  
#26 | 1329 days ago

blondie45044 wrote:
Like but like these more

Old Custom Cars
love! 59 Corvette

HOCKEY
#27 | 1329 days ago

hockey54 wrote:
love! 59 Corvette

HOCKEY
Like Hockey.

Cricket
666  
#28 | 1329 days ago

Lobotomy Jones wrote:
Like Hockey.

Cricket
Like to Fish with them


Steak and Eggs
69  
#29 | 1329 days ago

blondie45044 wrote:
Like to Fish with them


Steak and Eggs
Love


Having random conversations with random strangers

22  
#30 | 1329 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
Love


Having random conversations with random strangers

Dislike

Corona
#31 | 1329 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
Love


Having random conversations with random strangers

I like random convos...


Finding money in a jacket (just happened to me)
21  
#32 | 1329 days ago

(Edited by richard_cranium)
Cali_Kat wrote:
Dislike

Corona
Love(this is in response to heelfan811)


Working Super Bowl Sunday
22  
#33 | 1329 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
Love(this is in response to heelfan811)


Working Super Bowl Sunday
Hate!

Bacon
#34 | 1329 days ago

Cali_Kat wrote:
Hate!

Bacon
 Love



Playing video games
22  
#35 | 1329 days ago

Cali_Kat wrote:
Dislike

Corona
like

hot humid weather  ( 2nd asking, lol. )
#36 | 1329 days ago

Jeff_P wrote:
I CANT BELIEVE HOW HARD PEOPLE MAKE THIS OUT TO BE...........the walks along the beach was answered 3 FRICKING TIMES............IT ISNT THAT HARD PEOPLE...........GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH....................
 Remember the site lags a lot when it comes to comments showing up. Chances are, the previous comments weren't showing up yet when the 2nd and 3rd person answered. Breathe 


Love hot humid weather - just hate my hair when I'm in it because it's heavy and uncontrollable. 



Down comforters
34  
#37 | 1329 days ago

Jeff_P wrote:
like

hot humid weather  ( 2nd asking, lol. )
Dislike, but it's better than this frickin cold snowy stuff we have now!

Voice from tom-tom or GPS
69  
#38 | 1329 days ago

icfeet wrote:
Dislike, but it's better than this frickin cold snowy stuff we have now!

Voice from tom-tom or GPS
 Don't know what they sound like


kobe_lova
7  
#39 | 1329 days ago

rockysnappyduke wrote:
 Don't know what they sound like


kobe_lova
her

Moms driving their kids to school wearing jammies or a robe.
#40 | 1329 days ago

VIOLET wrote:
her

Moms driving their kids to school wearing jammies or a robe.
dislike


sour patch kids
#41 | 1329 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
dislike


sour patch kids
Dislike


Chocolate chip pancakes
#42 | 1329 days ago

like

snow days
#43 | 1329 days ago

loooooove my pancakes

burned steaks
#44 | 1329 days ago

Alpha_Dawg wrote:
like

snow days
dislike

burned food on the grill
#45 | 1329 days ago

Jeff_P wrote:
dislike

burned food on the grill
hate it

Hot cocoa
#46 | 1329 days ago

VIOLET wrote:
hate it

Hot cocoa
Like it

Vacations in bad weather
#47 | 1329 days ago

Kenne wrote:
Like it

Vacations in bad weather
Dislike

Birds
#48 | 1329 days ago

(Edited by VIOLET)
Cali_Kat wrote:
Dislike

Birds
Not in cages, otherwise like

Movies starred by animals
#49 | 1329 days ago

Cali_Kat wrote:
Dislike

Birds

solo - like, in a herd - dislike

the smell of gasoline

#50 | 1329 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:

solo - like, in a herd - dislike

the smell of gasoline

dislike

watching your FAVORITE TEAM play in bad weather
#51 | 1329 days ago

LIKE, IS FUN

MANU GINOBILI
NBA SPURS
158  
#52 | 1329 days ago

Jess wrote:
 Remember the site lags a lot when it comes to comments showing up. Chances are, the previous comments weren't showing up yet when the 2nd and 3rd person answered. Breathe 


Love hot humid weather - just hate my hair when I'm in it because it's heavy and uncontrollable. 



Down comforters
thanks jess...........patience is not one of the things i have.........lol.
#53 | 1329 days ago

noti4 wrote:
LIKE, IS FUN

MANU GINOBILI
NBA SPURS
Don't like or dislike



Garden Salad
13  
#54 | 1329 days ago

cuddles127017 wrote:
Don't like or dislike



Garden Salad
 If you mean fried Brussel Sprouts with Blue Cheese, Apple slices and candied Bacon? Then Like


naps is the middle of the afternoon
22  
#55 | 1329 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
 If you mean fried Brussel Sprouts with Blue Cheese, Apple slices and candied Bacon? Then Like


naps is the middle of the afternoon
#56 | 1329 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
Answer the poll, stop trying to anger me!
22  
#57 | 1329 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
 If you mean fried Brussel Sprouts with Blue Cheese, Apple slices and candied Bacon? Then Like


naps is the middle of the afternoon
like

when people tell you when their birthday really is...and they mean it. and it's not a tissue of lies. 
#58 | 1329 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
like

when people tell you when their birthday really is...and they mean it. and it's not a tissue of lies. 
 For some reason I think this is directed at me, , so I will go with like in the interest of my story. It is their birthday and they can celebrate it when they like. Just sayin!


Beer in the middle of the afternoon.
22  
#59 | 1329 days ago

dont like  chocloate donuts with sprinkles on top
500  
#60 | 1329 days ago

dislike - beer in the afternoon- never drink until after working hours even on the weekend



observing beautful women during daily activities
#61 | 1329 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
 If you mean fried Brussel Sprouts with Blue Cheese, Apple slices and candied Bacon? Then Like


naps is the middle of the afternoon
No i mean raw veggies as they come out of the garden, Lettuce, carrots, onions, cucumbers, tomatos, etc.
13  
#62 | 1329 days ago

alainpeartree wrote:
dislike - beer in the afternoon- never drink until after working hours even on the weekend



observing beautful women during daily activities
I don't mind looking at beautiful women.



Fried Chicken
13  
#63 | 1329 days ago

alainpeartree wrote:
dislike - beer in the afternoon- never drink until after working hours even on the weekend



observing beautful women during daily activities
Like it


Dislike - Court Dates
#64 | 1329 days ago

hate it


love?
#65 | 1329 days ago

seahawker1550 wrote:
hate it


love?
me and love have a love hate relationship...  :S


ziplining. 
#66 | 1329 days ago

eLa_MAe_O wrote:
me and love have a love hate relationship...  :S


ziplining. 
Have never got to do this, I heard it is very fun and a big rush so I will say like.


Celebrating for no reason
69  
#67 | 1329 days ago

blondie45044 wrote:
Have never got to do this, I heard it is very fun and a big rush so I will say like.


Celebrating for no reason
Loooove it!


Breakfast in bed
#68 | 1329 days ago

VIOLET wrote:
Loooove it!


Breakfast in bed
 Like

International Soccer
42  
#69 | 1329 days ago

Swedish_Penguin wrote:
 Like

International Soccer
Dislike



Chittlins
13  
#70 | 1328 days ago

cuddles127017 wrote:
Dislike



Chittlins
 WTF is that? 


PUNKing Janet
7  
#71 | 1328 days ago

rockysnappyduke wrote:
 WTF is that? 


PUNKing Janet
 First Chitllins are delicious, when prepared properly. Second dislike, despite Janet's hard exterior, she is a sweetheart, just cause she shoots down your lame attempts to hit on her, doesn't mean that she is as hard and mean as she acts.



Working with hangovers
22  
#72 | 1328 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
 First Chitllins are delicious, when prepared properly. Second dislike, despite Janet's hard exterior, she is a sweetheart, just cause she shoots down your lame attempts to hit on her, doesn't mean that she is as hard and mean as she acts.



Working with hangovers
Dislike---Who the f*ck in their right mind would like to do that. On second thought, I'm not in my right mind so I switch my answer to like.

The movie "The Hangover"
756  
#73 | 1328 days ago

woody050681 wrote:
Dislike---Who the f*ck in their right mind would like to do that. On second thought, I'm not in my right mind so I switch my answer to like.

The movie "The Hangover"
Like
The idea of a sequel?
#74 | 1328 days ago

Yosefederation wrote:
Like
The idea of a sequel?
depending on the movie, like. The Hangover 2- check. Sherlock Holmes 2 -check.


Scarlett Johannsen's boobs
#75 | 1328 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
depending on the movie, like. The Hangover 2- check. Sherlock Holmes 2 -check.


Scarlett Johannsen's boobs
like fake or not

Mayonnaise
#76 | 1328 days ago

Like


Horseradish
#77 | 1328 days ago

alainpeartree wrote:
Like


Horseradish
Disgusting

Boondock Saints
#78 | 1328 days ago

Texas_Fight wrote:
Disgusting

Boondock Saints
Like



Queen (Rock band)(70's & 80's)
#79 | 1328 days ago

dislike



Hootey and the Blowfish
#80 | 1328 days ago

alainpeartree wrote:
dislike



Hootey and the Blowfish
dislike

ketchup on your steak
#81 | 1328 days ago

dislike

pigeons
8  
#82 | 1328 days ago

Jeff_P wrote:
dislike

ketchup on your steak
dislike


pigeons
8  
#83 | 1328 days ago

coyotedances wrote:
dislike


pigeons
dislike

2 hour rain delays for your favorite sport
#84 | 1328 days ago

Jeff_P wrote:
dislike

ketchup on your steak
dislike ketchup

hot sauce on your eggs
#85 | 1328 days ago

alainpeartree wrote:
dislike ketchup

hot sauce on your eggs

Of course...

Big Ben Rothlisberger

#86 | 1328 days ago

Texas_Fight wrote:

Of course...

Big Ben Rothlisberger

he was alright

sneezing
#87 | 1328 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
he was alright

sneezing
sometimes

Sky diving
#88 | 1328 days ago

LIKE

SANDWICH WHITH BACON, LETTUCE, FRIED EGGS , TOMATO, IN FRESH FRENCH BREAD , ?
158  
#89 | 1328 days ago

noti4 wrote:
LIKE

SANDWICH WHITH BACON, LETTUCE, FRIED EGGS , TOMATO, IN FRESH FRENCH BREAD , ?
hell yeah... like (for breakfast is better though)


Light Beer
#90 | 1328 days ago

Kenne wrote:
hell yeah... like (for breakfast is better though)


Light Beer
like............you can drink more............ITS LITE.......LOL.

missing work...cuz you  ARE TRUELY SICK.......not fake sick..........
#91 | 1328 days ago

Kenne wrote:
hell yeah... like (for breakfast is better though)


Light Beer
Dislike....WTF is it with that?  I want REAL BEER!!

Jaegermeister (a.k.a. Antler Juice)
69  
#92 | 1328 days ago

icfeet wrote:
Dislike....WTF is it with that?  I want REAL BEER!!

Jaegermeister (a.k.a. Antler Juice)
Dislike

Texas Hold'em
8  
#93 | 1327 days ago

coyotedances wrote:
Dislike

Texas Hold'em
 Like, but prefer old-school, name your own game poker with fun people.


Dutch-ovening Violet
7  
#94 | 1327 days ago

(Edited by woody050681)
rockysnappyduke wrote:
 Like, but prefer old-school, name your own game poker with fun people.


Dutch-ovening Violet
I will not even warrant that question with a response because it is a rude thing to say about a wonderful person like Violet.

The smell of fresh cut grass
756  
#95 | 1327 days ago

Like

Scotland's Highland Games?
94  
#96 | 1327 days ago

Miguel94 wrote:
Like

Scotland's Highland Games?
dislike

camping, in tents, in 75 degree weather at night
#97 | 1327 days ago

Jeff_P wrote:
dislike

camping, in tents, in 75 degree weather at night
Like


Talking dirty
7  
#98 | 1327 days ago

rockysnappyduke wrote:
Like


Talking dirty

like...........lol


standing in the rain,snow,cold, windy weather for tickets

#99 | 1327 days ago

Jeff_P wrote:

like...........lol


standing in the rain,snow,cold, windy weather for tickets

whatever it takes. Nah. No snow or cold.

being sick as a dog on a gorgeous saturday
#100 | 1327 days ago

DISLIKE , I AM A PERSON AND MY DOG IS HAPPY ALL DAYS


MIX BEER AND WHISKY
158  
#101 | 1327 days ago

yuck


having company stay an hour too long...........
#102 | 1327 days ago

Jeff_P wrote:
yuck


having company stay an hour too long...........
Depends on the activity an hour is never too long when under the right circumstances. 

spending  time with a special friend.
69  
#103 | 1327 days ago

blondie45044 wrote:
Depends on the activity an hour is never too long when under the right circumstances. 

spending  time with a special friend.
LIKE!!!

Admitting you wer (as the Fonz says) W-----w------wr------wrro-----wRONG about something and having to apologize (btw...I NEVER made a mistake...I thought I did once but I was wrong)
69  
#104 | 1327 days ago

icfeet wrote:
LIKE!!!

Admitting you wer (as the Fonz says) W-----w------wr------wrro-----wRONG about something and having to apologize (btw...I NEVER made a mistake...I thought I did once but I was wrong)
dislike

large crowds
8  
#105 | 1327 days ago

coyotedances wrote:
dislike

large crowds
 Depends on the mood...usually simply tolerate, sometimes hate



Buffalo wings
34  
#106 | 1327 days ago

like with beer




Donuts
#107 | 1327 days ago

rickdick wrote:
like with beer




Donuts
ooooooh hell yea........lol


tight clothes
#108 | 1327 days ago

blondie45044 wrote:
Depends on the activity an hour is never too long when under the right circumstances. 

spending  time with a special friend.
oooooooh noooo dear.....like or dislike.......lol.
#109 | 1327 days ago

Jeff_P wrote:
ooooooh hell yea........lol


tight clothes
dislike


tramp stamp tat
8  
#110 | 1327 days ago

coyotedances wrote:
dislike


tramp stamp tat

Dislike...why be like everyone else!

Tickets to next week's Superbowl?

#111 | 1327 days ago
Nick__ (+)

phillysportchik wrote:

Dislike...why be like everyone else!

Tickets to next week's Superbowl?

Like!!

Foreplay
12  
#112 | 1327 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
Like!!

Foreplay
 Like



Public Affection
7  
#113 | 1327 days ago

rockysnappyduke wrote:
 Like



Public Affection
A short kiss or holding hands? Like....Tongue and comments where they need to get a room? DISLIKE

Kielbasa
69  
#114 | 1327 days ago

icfeet wrote:
A short kiss or holding hands? Like....Tongue and comments where they need to get a room? DISLIKE

Kielbasa
Like ... bunches.  Especially all fried up with potatoes and onions with some butter and garlic.  Mmm.  


Red Bull.
#115 | 1327 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
Like ... bunches.  Especially all fried up with potatoes and onions with some butter and garlic.  Mmm.  


Red Bull.
Likish, but I don't choose that when I want energy


Subway (sandwiches, not the transporation)
#116 | 1327 days ago

Kenne wrote:
Likish, but I don't choose that when I want energy


Subway (sandwiches, not the transporation)
Like.  


Horror movies
#117 | 1327 days ago

Like

pico de gallo salsa
8  
#118 | 1326 days ago

coyotedances wrote:
Like

pico de gallo salsa
My favorite.


Board games
34  
#119 | 1326 days ago

Jess wrote:
My favorite.


Board games
Like.
Casino Gambling?
69  
#120 | 1326 days ago
Nick__ (+)

icfeet wrote:
Like.
Casino Gambling?
IMPARTIAL  (Ok, dislike)

BARRY BONDS
12  
#121 | 1326 days ago

(Edited by woody050681)
Nick__ wrote:
IMPARTIAL  (Ok, dislike)

BARRY BONDS
Dislike

The number 756
756  
#122 | 1326 days ago

woody050681 wrote:
Dislike

The number 756
kinda sorta no reaction


softball
8  
#123 | 1326 days ago

Dislike

Clownies Thong of the Day
#124 | 1326 days ago

Like


camp fires
8  
#125 | 1326 days ago

coyotedances wrote:
Like


camp fires
Like


flaming  marshmallows
69  
#126 | 1326 days ago
Nick__ (+)

WISAC1 wrote:
Like


flaming  marshmallows
Like (I guess)

Dogs
12  
#127 | 1326 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
Like (I guess)

Dogs
Like

Adult Swim/Cartoons
69  
#128 | 1326 days ago
Nick__ (+)

maddhatter6691 wrote:
Like

Adult Swim/Cartoons
LIKE


DEXTER
12  
#129 | 1326 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
LIKE


DEXTER
 LIKE


Glee 
13  
#130 | 1326 days ago

kteacher wrote:
 LIKE


Glee 
Never seen Glee?

Trivia
69  
#131 | 1326 days ago
John_Daly (+)

maddhatter6691 wrote:
Never seen Glee?

Trivia

Like


Humorless di*kheads

#132 | 1326 days ago

John_Daly wrote:

Like


Humorless di*kheads

Like Dislike Like Dislike  *sigh*


Pro Bowl
#133 | 1326 days ago
Nick__ (+)

maddhatter6691 wrote:
Never seen Glee?

Trivia
LIKE


AWARD SHOWS
12  
#134 | 1326 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
LIKE


AWARD SHOWS
dislike

oreo cookies
8  
#135 | 1326 days ago

coyotedances wrote:
dislike

oreo cookies
Like (like the white ones better, though)

Oatmeal Raisin cookies
69  
#136 | 1326 days ago

icfeet wrote:
Like (like the white ones better, though)

Oatmeal Raisin cookies
Dislike

The texture of raw coconut (love the flavor) stringy azz texture makes me gag
#137 | 1325 days ago

Like,  i grate my raw coconut until it is very fine.



nascar
13  
#138 | 1325 days ago

cuddles127017 wrote:
Like,  i grate my raw coconut until it is very fine.



nascar
 Like (so long as they're racin' at Daytona, Talladega or Charlotte).

sex with an ex
7  
#139 | 1325 days ago

LIKE

Little League Baseball
94  
#140 | 1325 days ago

Miguel94 wrote:
LIKE

Little League Baseball
Like (teaching the kids) Dislike the parents who thought Johnny was the next Babe Ruth/Randy Johnson/etc..

Arena Football
69  
#141 | 1325 days ago

icfeet wrote:
Like (teaching the kids) Dislike the parents who thought Johnny was the next Babe Ruth/Randy Johnson/etc..

Arena Football
can tolerate it (dislike)

Caramel Macchiatos
#142 | 1325 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
can tolerate it (dislike)

Caramel Macchiatos
Dis-          too sweet

DVR
6169  
#143 | 1325 days ago

ohwell_ wrote:
Dis-          too sweet

DVR
Like

Video Games
#144 | 1325 days ago

Kenne wrote:
Like

Video Games
Like


Salvador Dali
#145 | 1325 days ago

Green_eyed_Deja wrote:
Like


Salvador Dali
Like (great artist)


Blake Griffin dunking on someone...
21  
#146 | 1325 days ago

heelfan811 wrote:
Like (great artist)


Blake Griffin dunking on someone...
Like

Bruschetta
8  
#147 | 1325 days ago

like


Caddyshack
#148 | 1325 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
like


Caddyshack
ehhhhhhhhhhhh, dislike

2 weeks of SUPER BOWL talk,talk,talk.........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........lol.
#149 | 1325 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
like


Caddyshack
like


Jimmer Fredette
#150 | 1325 days ago

Like.....a LOT!


Tacos
#151 | 1325 days ago

Dubs wrote:
Like.....a LOT!


Tacos
Love

exercising
#152 | 1325 days ago

Jeff_P wrote:
ehhhhhhhhhhhh, dislike

2 weeks of SUPER BOWL talk,talk,talk.........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........lol.
Like

Your Job
#153 | 1325 days ago

Cali_Kat wrote:
Like

Your Job
Like


Hearing the term "Big Game"  instead of  "Super Bowl"
#154 | 1325 days ago

Dubs wrote:
Like


Hearing the term "Big Game"  instead of  "Super Bowl"
DISLIKE (It's the Freaking SUPER BOWL!!!  It's the NAME!)

Cris Collinsworth
69  
#155 | 1325 days ago

icfeet wrote:
DISLIKE (It's the Freaking SUPER BOWL!!!  It's the NAME!)

Cris Collinsworth
Really, that's a questions? Hell no dislike/ can't stand/ want to throat kick


Miami Heat
#156 | 1325 days ago

Joe_L wrote:
Really, that's a questions? Hell no dislike/ can't stand/ want to throat kick


Miami Heat
Like, just don't approve of what Lebron did by choosing his team mates.

exercising
#157 | 1325 days ago

Kenne wrote:
Like, just don't approve of what Lebron did by choosing his team mates.

exercising
Dislike, but it's necessary...

Ditka
69  
#158 | 1325 days ago

Like

NFL Players Union
8  
#159 | 1324 days ago

ehh


 Spinach Artichoke Dip
#160 | 1324 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
ehh


 Spinach Artichoke Dip
dislike, overrated

Filter Error
#161 | 1324 days ago

Kenne wrote:
dislike, overrated

Filter Error
it is not overrated. how is food even considered overrated?
#162 | 1324 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
it is not overrated. how is food even considered overrated?
It's gross tasting, yet people seem to rave over it and what TGIFridays charges for it is a joke.


Anytime Ashlie is late posting Filter Error (like or dislike)
#163 | 1324 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
Kenne wrote:
It's gross tasting, yet people seem to rave over it and what TGIFridays charges for it is a joke.


Anytime Ashlie is late posting Filter Error (like or dislike)
I got the hint the first time..shut it.

also, thats what you get for eating it at Fridays. It's fantastic at my tavern.
#164 | 1324 days ago

Kenne wrote:
dislike, overrated

Filter Error
ehh


steve wilkos show
8  
#165 | 1324 days ago

Kenne wrote:
It's gross tasting, yet people seem to rave over it and what TGIFridays charges for it is a joke.


Anytime Ashlie is late posting Filter Error (like or dislike)
 Spinach artichoke dip is wonderful - and I can't believe someone who refuses to shop at Target will eat at TGIFridays. Yuck.
34  
#166 | 1324 days ago

coyotedances wrote:
ehh


steve wilkos show
I've never seen it



Hot cocoa with peppermint schnapps
34  
#167 | 1324 days ago

Jess wrote:
 Spinach artichoke dip is wonderful - and I can't believe someone who refuses to shop at Target will eat at TGIFridays. Yuck.
god, i you woman!
#168 | 1324 days ago

Jess wrote:
I've never seen it



Hot cocoa with peppermint schnapps
loooooooove


NEW YORK YANKEES
#169 | 1323 days ago

Jeff_P wrote:
loooooooove


NEW YORK YANKEES

Like, a little...



Pittsburgh Steelers

#170 | 1323 days ago
Nick__ (+)

(Edited by Green_eyed_Deja)
Green_eyed_Deja wrote:

Like, a little...



Pittsburgh Steelers

LIKE

FELLATIO  

12  
#171 | 1323 days ago

it's alright. lol


1993 Val Kilmer
#172 | 1323 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

(Edited by cubsgirl2)
kobe_lova wrote:
it's alright. lol


1993 Val Kilmer
 like.




any batman since Michael Keaton? 
6  
#173 | 1323 days ago

cubsgirl2 wrote:
 like.




any batman since Michael Keaton? 
Kilmer & Clooney, dislike. Christian Bale, like...


...Super Bowl hype
#174 | 1323 days ago

Dislike

KFC
8  
#175 | 1323 days ago

coyotedances wrote:
Dislike

KFC
Like


Don Julio
#176 | 1323 days ago

i dont know yet! ugh nyce!


Rocky
#177 | 1323 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
i dont know yet! ugh nyce!


Rocky
Like


Milk
8  
#178 | 1323 days ago

coyotedances wrote:
Like


Milk
like


health food
#179 | 1323 days ago

Jeff_P wrote:
like


health food
Dislike



Snow
20  
#180 | 1323 days ago

Like

California
#181 | 1323 days ago
Nick__ (+)

Cali_Kat wrote:
Like

California
LOVE!!!


TEA
12  
#182 | 1323 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
LOVE!!!


TEA
 It's ah-ite if I'm sick


losing a hand of strip poker
7  
#183 | 1323 days ago

Long Island? LOVE


Cool Ranch Doritos
#184 | 1323 days ago

rockysnappyduke wrote:
 It's ah-ite if I'm sick


losing a hand of strip poker
like......hehe


burger king whopper
#185 | 1323 days ago

Jeff_P wrote:
like......hehe


burger king whopper
Like ... even more so if it's a double or triple Whopper.  With cheese.  Mmm.


American Idol.
#186 | 1323 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
Like ... even more so if it's a double or triple Whopper.  With cheese.  Mmm.


American Idol.
 Sucks, horrible, worst piece of crap ever put on television, nothing more than a glorified Karaoke contest!



Friday Night Lights(movie)
22  
#187 | 1323 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
 Sucks, horrible, worst piece of crap ever put on television, nothing more than a glorified Karaoke contest!



Friday Night Lights(movie)
like


super bowl party with half the people drunk
#188 | 1323 days ago

Jeff_P wrote:
like


super bowl party with half the people drunk
Like


Sunny Hot weather
#189 | 1323 days ago

LIKE, I AM SUFFERING IN THIS MOMENT

A TRIP AT MARBELLA ALONE

158  
#190 | 1323 days ago

no idea


ESPN
#191 | 1323 days ago

Like (kinda)


Sexting
#192 | 1323 days ago

originalcrash78 wrote:
Like (kinda)


Sexting
like.....hehe


skinny dipping......lol.
#193 | 1323 days ago

Jeff_P wrote:
like.....hehe


skinny dipping......lol.
like

red beans and rice
8  
#194 | 1323 days ago

coyotedances wrote:
like

red beans and rice
Like.

Dick Vitale
69  
#195 | 1322 days ago

icfeet wrote:
Like.

Dick Vitale
Like

Essence Atkins
69  
#196 | 1297 days ago

dislike
#197 | 1297 days ago

Ummmm



Chearleaders!

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
The Spring Games
Asked by rockysnappyduke | Locker Room, Games | 6 questions asked 08/07/13
78 opinions | 8 comments | Last by KSbengals99
Don't hate the game
Asked by rockysnappyduke | Locker Room, Games | 4 questions asked 04/16/13
104 opinions | 24 comments | Last by KSbengals99
Clue IQ
Asked by rockysnappyduke | Locker Room, Games | 6 questions asked 08/10/13
108 opinions | 7 comments | Last by KSbengals99
True Confessional...
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Today
3 opinions | 5 comments | Last by JenX63
Filter Error 9/17
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Today
8 opinions | 13 comments | Last by Jess