North Texas 2012 Apocalypse Survival Group
- Proof that people can be dangerous to themselves, but once a group is formed they become dangerous to the rest of the world.
I know it's easy to say that people in Texas as a whole are crazy, but I wouldn't doubt there being a similar group in your state. However all the UFO reports, big-foot sightings, and wackos that come from 'The Lone Star State' cannot be ignored.
I do not know if the economy, society, or world will end in 2012. But groups are forming around you at a rapid rate of speed.
Linking you to the subject...
NASA - 2012: Beginning of the End or Why the World Won't End?
So we are going to form our own Q-2012 cult.
1. Where is the cult located?
2. Who is in the cult?
3. Who does what? (positions in the cult)
4. What is the overall focus for the cult?
5. What is the name of the cult?
Bonus: Gotta have a theme song, what is it?
There are 5 ideas to help you create 'The Q Cult'.
| Closed on 12/12/12 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room
| Multiple Choice Opinion Poll