Skip to Next Poll »
3
Reality TV 2
Once again, you are placed on a deserted island, for whatever reason, for...let's say 7 months. You can bring 5 items, excluding people, transportation and cell phones. What 5 items must you have with you? You must be able to carry all 5 items yourself.
| Closed on 05/31/11 at 11:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room, Games | Numeric Input Opinion Poll
13 Fans
Question
296.4621. Reality TV 2

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#14 | 1220 days ago

1)  tent
2) magnifying glass
3) knife 
4)blanket
5) a 'How to survive on an island by yourself for 7 months with just a tent, a magnifying glass, a knife, and a blanket for Dummies' book
2011  
  
27 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1220 days ago

A box of matches.
A hammer.
A saw.
A sleeping bag.
A box of chocolates.
13  
#2 | 1220 days ago

Survival Knife
Heavy plastic tarp
Canteen
Big fishing hat
Sunglasses

514  
#3 | 1220 days ago

Kenne, what did you do to the other poll responses?
#4 | 1220 days ago

Cuddles and Marcus have the survival stuff down, so I'm bringing my Kindle and 4 cartons of cigarettes. 
#5 | 1220 days ago



Matches
Deck of Cards
Cigars
Fishing Tackle
Knife
7  
#6 | 1220 days ago

blanket
knife
chocolate
graham crackers
marshmallows
13  
#7 | 1220 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Kenne, what did you do to the other poll responses?
I deleted my post, I was just asking what the difference was between this poll and the other.
#8 | 1220 days ago

I thought i answered this already. 
#9 | 1220 days ago

Kenne wrote:
I deleted my post, I was just asking what the difference was between this poll and the other.
no, you deleted several posts (including Jason's) and what other poll?
#10 | 1220 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
no, you deleted several posts (including Jason's) and what other poll?
I only deleted my own comment. Are you referring to this poll?
#11 | 1220 days ago

Kenne wrote:
I only deleted my own comment. Are you referring to this poll?
ohhhh. and no, but I figure that is the poll you were referring to since i didnt know there were two. I edited this one to change the title but I'm assuming the site issues caused it to duplicate. Can you delete one?
#12 | 1220 days ago

Blanket, I'm always cold
Shampoo and conditioner 2 in 1 (that's just one item)
Sunblock, I'm afraid of skin cancer.
Razor, I don't like to have hairy legs and anything else doesn't need to be  hairy.
A machete, just in case
#13 | 1220 days ago
Nick__ (+)

Seeds
Razors
Lighters
Ipod
computer

3  
#14 | 1220 days ago

1)  tent
2) magnifying glass
3) knife 
4)blanket
5) a 'How to survive on an island by yourself for 7 months with just a tent, a magnifying glass, a knife, and a blanket for Dummies' book
2011  
#15 | 1219 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
ohhhh. and no, but I figure that is the poll you were referring to since i didnt know there were two. I edited this one to change the title but I'm assuming the site issues caused it to duplicate. Can you delete one?
I set the other one to close this afternoon. That one had far less responses.
#16 | 1219 days ago

Where are you guys going to plug these electronics in?
#17 | 1219 days ago

Kenne wrote:
I set the other one to close this afternoon. That one had far less responses.
thank you.
#18 | 1219 days ago

Moving my list over to this one

Thermos (with built in water purifier and salt removing filter)
Sleeping bag (that transforms into a back pack)
Loaded Gun (with high quantity ammo capacity)
First Aid Kit
Scrap Book (filled with letters and photos for entertainment)
#19 | 1219 days ago

Kenne wrote:
Moving my list over to this one

Thermos (with built in water purifier and salt removing filter)
Sleeping bag (that transforms into a back pack)
Loaded Gun (with high quantity ammo capacity)
First Aid Kit
Scrap Book (filled with letters and photos for entertainment)

what happened to your pocket *****? and why do you need a gun?

#20 | 1219 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:

what happened to your pocket *****? and why do you need a gun?

It got too loose.
The gun is for hunting and defense against wild animals, which I could then eat.
#21 | 1219 days ago

Kenne wrote:
It got too loose.
The gun is for hunting and defense against wild animals, which I could then eat.
#22 | 1206 days ago

1)A coat hanger
2)A Tampon
3)Some fishing line
4)A safety pin
5)A Q-tip

*I've watched a lot of MacGyver
8  
#23 | 1206 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
Cuddles and Marcus have the survival stuff down, so I'm bringing my Kindle and 4 cartons of cigarettes. 
a smoker? wouldve never guessed
#24 | 1206 days ago

Glock 9MM - with about 10 magazines
JimBowie knife
Flashlight- solar powered
Fishing Pole
Sleeping bag
#25 | 1206 days ago

alainpeartree wrote:
a smoker? wouldve never guessed
so you don't read her posts? rude.
#26 | 1205 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
so you don't read her posts? rude.
 you sound like you want to spank me
#27 | 1205 days ago

1 item .....    a backpack with an inflatable life raft in it.  i'm not staying on that F'er for 7 months.
69  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
The Spring Games
Asked by rockysnappyduke | Locker Room, Games | 6 questions asked 08/07/13
78 opinions | 8 comments | Last by KSbengals99
Don't hate the game
Asked by rockysnappyduke | Locker Room, Games | 4 questions asked 04/16/13
104 opinions | 24 comments | Last by KSbengals99
Clue IQ
Asked by rockysnappyduke | Locker Room, Games | 6 questions asked 08/10/13
108 opinions | 7 comments | Last by KSbengals99
F/E 9/1 and 9/2
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/01/14
9 opinions | 33 comments | Last by kteacher
Sideline Food
Asked by ohwell_ | Locker Room, FanIQ | 1 questions asked Yesterday
1 opinion | 5 comments | Last by Beaneaters