Skip to Next Poll »
13
What is the best pro team in each state or region? (Part 1 of 5: North-East & Canada) (Edited 05/02/11 05:22PM by Kenne)
Select the team you think is the best (or your favorite or least worst team) from each state / region.
This will be a daily series poll for this week, the team from each state with the most votes will go on to the final round where they will compete against the winning teams from the other states in their division.

What is the best pro team in each state or region? (Part 1 of 5: North-East & Canada) <span style="font-size:12px;">(Edited 05/02/11 05:22PM by Kenne)</span> Photo
| Closed on 08/01/11 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
48 Fans 
 1. Canada (0 points)
13%a. Blue Jays
0%b. Raptors
29%c. Canadiens
50%d. Canucks
2%e. Flames
10%f. Maple Leafs
4%g. Oilers
0%h. Senators
 2. Maryland / D.C. (0 points)
63%a. Ravens
8%b. Redskins
0%c. Nationals
2%d. Orioles
0%e. Wizards
35%f. Capitals
 3. Massachusetts (0 points)
46%a. Patriots
19%b. Red Sox
29%c. Celtics
15%d. Bruins
 4. New Jersey (0 points)
42%a. Giants
44%b. Jets
0%c. Nets (for now)
23%d. Devils
 5. New York (0 points)
2%a. Bills
2%b. Mets
92%c. Yankees
0%d. Knicks
0%e. Islanders
8%f. Rangers
4%g. Sabres
 6. Pennsylvania (0 points)
4%a. Eagles
56%b. Steelers
35%c. Phillies
2%d. Pirates
0%e. 76ers
4%f. Flyers
6%g. Penguins

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#9 | 1234 days ago

ML31 wrote:
It must be said again..

Missing Toronto FC  & the Whitecaps for Canada.

DC United for MD/DC area.

The Revolution for Mass.

The Red Bulls for NJ.

And the Union for Penn.
That's because soccer isn't a sport. 
1. Canucks  2. Ravens  3. Patriots  4. Jets  5. Yankees  6. Steelers  
  
127 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1235 days ago

This poll may have to be redone, it's messing up on the percentages for some reason.
1. Canucks  2. Canucks  3. Canucks  4. Capitals  5. Capitals  6. Capitals  
#2 | 1235 days ago

This whole site is a mess for some reason.
1. Maple Leafs  2. Redskins  3. Red Sox  4. Giants  5. Yankees  6. Steelers  
#3 | 1234 days ago

(Edited by richard_cranium)
 Where is the f**k massachusettes option, that state sucks, and their fans are a bunch of crying b!tches!
1. Maple Leafs  2. Ravens  3. Bruins  4. Devils  5. Yankees  6. Phillies  
#4 | 1234 days ago

this site has gone to the dogs..speaking of which the dog pound (the Cleveland Browns) are on the way up I think
1. Blue Jays  2. Ravens  3. Patriots  4. Jets  5. Yankees  6. Phillies  
#5 | 1234 days ago
BDV4U (+)

I thought the best pro team in New England was the University of Connecticut! LOL
1. Canadiens  2. Capitals  3. Celtics  4. Devils  5. Sabres  6. Penguins  
#6 | 1234 days ago

Select the team you think is the best (or your favorite or least worst team)


What?
1. Canadiens  2. Ravens  3. Patriots  4. Giants  5. Yankees  6. Eagles  
#7 | 1234 days ago

For New York one day I will be able to say the K nicks, until then I guess the Yankees
1. Maple Leafs  2. Ravens  3. Celtics  4. Giants  5. Yankees  6. Steelers  
#8 | 1234 days ago

(Edited by ML31)
It must be said again..

Missing Toronto FC  & the Whitecaps for Canada.

DC United for MD/DC area.

The Revolution for Mass.

The Red Bulls for NJ.

And the Union for Penn.
1. Canucks  2. Capitals  3. Bruins  4. Devils  5. Mets  6. Pirates  
#9 | 1234 days ago

ML31 wrote:
It must be said again..

Missing Toronto FC  & the Whitecaps for Canada.

DC United for MD/DC area.

The Revolution for Mass.

The Red Bulls for NJ.

And the Union for Penn.
That's because soccer isn't a sport. 
1. Canucks  2. Ravens  3. Patriots  4. Jets  5. Yankees  6. Steelers  
#10 | 1234 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
That's because soccer isn't a sport. 
Ahh...  Isn't arrogance a wonderful thing?
1. Canucks  2. Capitals  3. Bruins  4. Devils  5. Mets  6. Pirates  
#11 | 1234 days ago

ML31 wrote:
Ahh...  Isn't arrogance a wonderful thing?
You tell me.  You're easily the most arrogant person on the Q. 
1. Canucks  2. Ravens  3. Patriots  4. Jets  5. Yankees  6. Steelers  
#12 | 1234 days ago

1. history
2. I couldn't chose Ravens because I'm a Steelers fan
3. Bruins because I dislike the other three
4. I like evil names
5. Rangers don't rub me the wrong way like the others
6. MY TEAM

1. Canadiens  2. Redskins  3. Bruins  4. Devils  5. Rangers  6. Steelers  
#13 | 1234 days ago

Which Canadian team am I supposed to choose? I think the Canucks is a definite no?
1. Canadiens  2. Ravens  3. Patriots  4. Giants  5. Yankees  6. Eagles  
#14 | 1234 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Which Canadian team am I supposed to choose? I think the Canucks is a definite no?
They have the best record in the NHL, if that helps. If in doubt, just go with the Raptors, at least you know some of their players.

This poll doesn't have to be taken too seriously, it's comparing apples & oranges.
1. Canucks  2. Canucks  3. Canucks  4. Capitals  5. Capitals  6. Capitals  
#15 | 1234 days ago
BDV4U (+)

jswol54 wrote:
You tell me.  You're easily the most arrogant person on the Q. 
Ever since Dragon, or any of his alter egos, haven't been around! LOL
1. Canadiens  2. Capitals  3. Celtics  4. Devils  5. Sabres  6. Penguins  
#16 | 1234 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
You tell me.  You're easily the most arrogant person on the Q. 
I am probably among the LEAST arrogant people on this site.  You must have me confused for someone else...
1. Canucks  2. Capitals  3. Bruins  4. Devils  5. Mets  6. Pirates  
#17 | 1234 days ago

ML31 wrote:
I am probably among the LEAST arrogant people on this site.  You must have me confused for someone else...
Nope, you have proven time and time again to be the most condescending person on here.  Then again, everyone is pretty laid back on here so you tend to stand out.  No worries - you are what you are.  Good day!
1. Canucks  2. Ravens  3. Patriots  4. Jets  5. Yankees  6. Steelers  
#18 | 1234 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
Nope, you have proven time and time again to be the most condescending person on here.  Then again, everyone is pretty laid back on here so you tend to stand out.  No worries - you are what you are.  Good day!
You have definatly made a mistake.  I have proved time and time again that arrogance is certainly not one of my known traits and no one has used what I have said as examples to prove otherwise.  There are a handful of others around here who do demonstrate it and I have interacted with them often.  So I think you are confusing my posts with theirs.  For example, I have never told anyone a sport wasn't a sport unless it was said in jest.

It's OK.  We all make mistakes from time to time.
1. Canucks  2. Capitals  3. Bruins  4. Devils  5. Mets  6. Pirates  
#19 | 1233 days ago

Kenne wrote:
They have the best record in the NHL, if that helps. If in doubt, just go with the Raptors, at least you know some of their players.

This poll doesn't have to be taken too seriously, it's comparing apples & oranges.
I take it seriously, and after investigating,  I went with some hockey team...
1. Canadiens  2. Ravens  3. Patriots  4. Giants  5. Yankees  6. Eagles  
#20 | 1233 days ago

ML31 wrote:
You have definatly made a mistake.  I have proved time and time again that arrogance is certainly not one of my known traits and no one has used what I have said as examples to prove otherwise.  There are a handful of others around here who do demonstrate it and I have interacted with them often.  So I think you are confusing my posts with theirs.  For example, I have never told anyone a sport wasn't a sport unless it was said in jest.

It's OK.  We all make mistakes from time to time.
Nope.  Don't have you confused with anyone else.  You're the Q's resident "I'm always right" guy.  When you say a "handful of others around here who do demonstrate it," do you mean you converse with other profiles you've created? 

And yes, the soccer comment was made in jest.  Sorry it went over your head. 
1. Canucks  2. Ravens  3. Patriots  4. Jets  5. Yankees  6. Steelers  
#21 | 1233 days ago

where is the muff diving option?
1. Canucks  2. Capitals  3. Patriots  4. Giants  5. Yankees  6. Phillies  
#22 | 1233 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
Nope.  Don't have you confused with anyone else.  You're the Q's resident "I'm always right" guy.  When you say a "handful of others around here who do demonstrate it," do you mean you converse with other profiles you've created? 

And yes, the soccer comment was made in jest.  Sorry it went over your head. 
You are being persistent so I considered it some more.  Upon further review, you are still in error.  There are a handful of "I'm always right" guys/gals here but I am certainly not one of them.  As I said I have had some long discussions with many of them so it it still makes sense you are confusing me with one of them. 

Are you saying that jswol54 is a 2nd profile of mine?  I can assure you I have but one.

I misinterpreted the your football comment because there was nothing to indicate it was meant to be taken lightly.  (therefore not an unreasonable conclusion) There are many options to make that intent clear.  You opted to use none of them.  

Why not just drop this now?  You seem to be ramping this up a little with each post.
1. Canucks  2. Capitals  3. Bruins  4. Devils  5. Mets  6. Pirates  
#23 | 1233 days ago

(Edited by jswol54)
ML31 wrote:
You are being persistent so I considered it some more.  Upon further review, you are still in error.  There are a handful of "I'm always right" guys/gals here but I am certainly not one of them.  As I said I have had some long discussions with many of them so it it still makes sense you are confusing me with one of them. 

Are you saying that jswol54 is a 2nd profile of mine?  I can assure you I have but one.

I misinterpreted the your football comment because there was nothing to indicate it was meant to be taken lightly.  (therefore not an unreasonable conclusion) There are many options to make that intent clear.  You opted to use none of them.  

Why not just drop this now?  You seem to be ramping this up a little with each post.
Don't you think there's a reason you have "long discussions" on here all the time?  It's because you don't have the ability to accept that you aren't right 100% of the time.  Ramping it up?  Well Scooter, if you think I'm ramping it up, I'd hate to see you in a meaningful debate. 

I apologize for hurting your feelings.  Can we be e-friends now? 

Almost forgot - you forgot to PQ my last comment.  LOL!
1. Canucks  2. Ravens  3. Patriots  4. Jets  5. Yankees  6. Steelers  
#24 | 1233 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
Don't you think there's a reason you have "long discussions" on here all the time?  It's because you don't have the ability to accept that you aren't right 100% of the time.  Ramping it up?  Well Scooter, if you think I'm ramping it up, I'd hate to see you in a meaningful debate. 

I apologize for hurting your feelings.  Can we be e-friends now? 

Almost forgot - you forgot to PQ my last comment.  LOL!
This is truly ironic.   You are accusing me of not able to accept ever being wrong yet you are the one keeping this going by refusing to accept that you could be wrong.  (and this isn't the first time either)

Believe it or not, the PQ was a *gasp* mistake on my part. 

But no, that cannot be.  I never admit to making mistakes....  (sarcasm intended)
1. Canucks  2. Capitals  3. Bruins  4. Devils  5. Mets  6. Pirates  
#25 | 1233 days ago
BDV4U (+)

I missed a good ML rant! LOL
1. Canadiens  2. Capitals  3. Celtics  4. Devils  5. Sabres  6. Penguins  
#26 | 1233 days ago

ML31 wrote:
This is truly ironic.   You are accusing me of not able to accept ever being wrong yet you are the one keeping this going by refusing to accept that you could be wrong.  (and this isn't the first time either)

Believe it or not, the PQ was a *gasp* mistake on my part. 

But no, that cannot be.  I never admit to making mistakes....  (sarcasm intended)
I attempted to end this whole charade when I said "No worries - you are what you are.  Good day!"  Are you really that obtuse? 

PQ was a "gasp" mistake?  Three times?  LOL!  It doesn't bother me in the least, I just find it funny that your feelings get hurt so easily on a message board.  I suggest going over to 4chan and giving them a piece of your mind.  They'll take you in and make you feel like family.   

By the way - the Sharks got all sorts of lucky that Kopitar was out.  He would of made the difference in that series.  Ahh well, it'll be fun watching Van City beat you guys like a drum.  If you're fortunate enough to get by the Wings that is. 
1. Canucks  2. Ravens  3. Patriots  4. Jets  5. Yankees  6. Steelers  
#27 | 1233 days ago

 Wow, Massachusetts is a tough decision. Bruins are up 2-0 in Round 2, Red Sox are a possible champion and the Pats are always one of the teams to beat. I could have taken any of those 3.
1. Blue Jays  2. Ravens  3. Red Sox  4. Jets  5. Yankees  6. Phillies  
#28 | 1233 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
I attempted to end this whole charade when I said "No worries - you are what you are.  Good day!"  Are you really that obtuse? 

PQ was a "gasp" mistake?  Three times?  LOL!  It doesn't bother me in the least, I just find it funny that your feelings get hurt so easily on a message board.  I suggest going over to 4chan and giving them a piece of your mind.  They'll take you in and make you feel like family.   

By the way - the Sharks got all sorts of lucky that Kopitar was out.  He would of made the difference in that series.  Ahh well, it'll be fun watching Van City beat you guys like a drum.  If you're fortunate enough to get by the Wings that is. 
And I made an attempt to end it when I said it was OK we all make mistakes.  Since that wasn't good enough I made it as clear as possible when I outright asked you to end this.  If I am that obtuse then you are just as much.  Does your hypocrisy know no bounds?

Yes.  It was a three time mistake.  You say it doesn't bother but the fact you even brought it up shows otherwise.  I'm sorry it bothers you so much that you felt you had to make a case out it it.  I apologize.  I hope you feel better now. 
Nothing on any board bothers me.  It's all good fun for me.  Sadly there are some who don't take it as such.  No matter.  People are people.

No luck was involved with the Sharks vs Kings.  They would have won had Kopitar been healthy.  They seem to be playing to the level of their competition thus far.   Sure, the Wings can still win the Series.  I've seen the Sharks choke away leads like this before.  Crap happens.  If that happens go out and have yourself a little party.  Life goes on.  And sports are just life's toy department.

Not sure why you felt the need to make an obvious attempt to rattle me.   It doesn't work.
1. Canucks  2. Capitals  3. Bruins  4. Devils  5. Mets  6. Pirates  
#29 | 1233 days ago

ML31 wrote:
And I made an attempt to end it when I said it was OK we all make mistakes.  Since that wasn't good enough I made it as clear as possible when I outright asked you to end this.  If I am that obtuse then you are just as much.  Does your hypocrisy know no bounds?

Yes.  It was a three time mistake.  You say it doesn't bother but the fact you even brought it up shows otherwise.  I'm sorry it bothers you so much that you felt you had to make a case out it it.  I apologize.  I hope you feel better now. 
Nothing on any board bothers me.  It's all good fun for me.  Sadly there are some who don't take it as such.  No matter.  People are people.

No luck was involved with the Sharks vs Kings.  They would have won had Kopitar been healthy.  They seem to be playing to the level of their competition thus far.   Sure, the Wings can still win the Series.  I've seen the Sharks choke away leads like this before.  Crap happens.  If that happens go out and have yourself a little party.  Life goes on.  And sports are just life's toy department.

Not sure why you felt the need to make an obvious attempt to rattle me.   It doesn't work.
Cool story, Hansel.  You're not rattled at all.  LOL!
1. Canucks  2. Ravens  3. Patriots  4. Jets  5. Yankees  6. Steelers  
#30 | 1233 days ago

(Edited by ML31)
jswol54 wrote:
Cool story, Hansel.  You're not rattled at all.  LOL!
And of course,  you aren't rattled at all, right Gretel?  lol
1. Canucks  2. Capitals  3. Bruins  4. Devils  5. Mets  6. Pirates  
#31 | 1233 days ago

ML31 wrote:
And of course,  you aren't rattled at all, right Gretel?  lol
Says the guy that PQ'd me three times, checked out my profile, and feels the need to defend the fact that he's as arrogant as the Bay Area steroid abuser.  Not that's laugh out loud funny!
1. Canucks  2. Ravens  3. Patriots  4. Jets  5. Yankees  6. Steelers  
#32 | 1233 days ago

Wow....  In addition to arrogant we can add paranoid to the list of qualities you have displayed.

But you seem to enjoy those qualities in yourself.  So party on, Sparky.  We both know you will....
1. Canucks  2. Capitals  3. Bruins  4. Devils  5. Mets  6. Pirates  
#33 | 1233 days ago

ML31 wrote:
Wow....  In addition to arrogant we can add paranoid to the list of qualities you have displayed.

But you seem to enjoy those qualities in yourself.  So party on, Sparky.  We both know you will....
Yeah Sally, I'm REALLY paranoid.  That's hilarious coming from the guy that hides behind an MLS logo.  By the way, soccer sucks more than Jenna Jameson circa 2002. 
1. Canucks  2. Ravens  3. Patriots  4. Jets  5. Yankees  6. Steelers  
#34 | 1233 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
Yeah Sally, I'm REALLY paranoid.  That's hilarious coming from the guy that hides behind an MLS logo.  By the way, soccer sucks more than Jenna Jameson circa 2002. 
You are too funny....  Know any ways to taunt me that are higher than a 4th grade level?   Come on...  If you can't be clever on your own at least STEAL a clever comment from someone and take credit for it.  That action seems to fit your character.
1. Canucks  2. Capitals  3. Bruins  4. Devils  5. Mets  6. Pirates  
#35 | 1233 days ago
BDV4U (+)

ML31 wrote:
You are too funny....  Know any ways to taunt me that are higher than a 4th grade level?   Come on...  If you can't be clever on your own at least STEAL a clever comment from someone and take credit for it.  That action seems to fit your character.
It's working - you're still carrying on like a 4th Grader! ROFLMMFAO
1. Canadiens  2. Capitals  3. Celtics  4. Devils  5. Sabres  6. Penguins  
#36 | 1233 days ago

(Edited by ML31)
BDV4U wrote:
It's working - you're still carrying on like a 4th Grader! ROFLMMFAO
What's working?  I have no ulterior plan.  Are you saying that this other guy is trying to get 4th grade taunts out of me by acting 4th grade-ish himself? 
Am I the one who is making childish taunts?  No.  Am I the one acting all paranoid about something someone else already fessed up to?  No.  I'm just enjoying the babyish rants of someone who can't accept actually being told he was being arrogant.   In fact, this guy is adding some much needed levity to my day.
1. Canucks  2. Capitals  3. Bruins  4. Devils  5. Mets  6. Pirates  
#37 | 1233 days ago

ML31 wrote:
You are too funny....  Know any ways to taunt me that are higher than a 4th grade level?   Come on...  If you can't be clever on your own at least STEAL a clever comment from someone and take credit for it.  That action seems to fit your character.
My neighbor's three legged dog has better comebacks than that.  Now put two eggs in your shoes and beat it!
1. Canucks  2. Ravens  3. Patriots  4. Jets  5. Yankees  6. Steelers  
#38 | 1233 days ago

ML31 wrote:
What's working?  I have no ulterior plan.  Are you saying that this other guy is trying to get 4th grade taunts out of me by acting 4th grade-ish himself? 
Am I the one who is making childish taunts?  No.  Am I the one acting all paranoid about something someone else already fessed up to?  No.  I'm just enjoying the babyish rants of someone who can't accept actually being told he was being arrogant.   In fact, this guy is adding some much needed levity to my day.
1. Canucks  2. Ravens  3. Patriots  4. Jets  5. Yankees  6. Steelers  
#39 | 1233 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
My neighbor's three legged dog has better comebacks than that.  Now put two eggs in your shoes and beat it!
*sigh*...   THAT'S the best you can do?   My mistake.  I should have much lower expectations from someone who behaves the way you have been.
1. Canucks  2. Capitals  3. Bruins  4. Devils  5. Mets  6. Pirates  
#40 | 1233 days ago

Nice poll...
1. Maple Leafs  2. Ravens  3. Patriots  4. Giants  5. Yankees  6. Steelers  
#41 | 1233 days ago

 
1. Blue Jays  2. Capitals  3. Celtics  4. Giants  5. Yankees  6. Steelers  
#42 | 1233 days ago

1. Canadiens  2. Ravens  3. Patriots  4. Giants  5. Yankees  6. Eagles  
#43 | 1233 days ago

ML31 wrote:
*sigh*...   THAT'S the best you can do?   My mistake.  I should have much lower expectations from someone who behaves the way you have been.
I'm sorry you're unable to take a joke.  I bet you are a blast at parties.  Let me guess - you hang out on Santana Row and people watch for jollies?  Is there much else to do in San Jo these days?  It's been a few years since my last visit. 

I do love Britannia Arms, though.  Cool Sharks bar.  Too bad their team will never deliver Lord Stanley. 
1. Canucks  2. Ravens  3. Patriots  4. Jets  5. Yankees  6. Steelers  
#44 | 1233 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
1. Canucks  2. Capitals  3. Bruins  4. Devils  5. Mets  6. Pirates  
#45 | 1233 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
I'm sorry you're unable to take a joke.  I bet you are a blast at parties.  Let me guess - you hang out on Santana Row and people watch for jollies?  Is there much else to do in San Jo these days?  It's been a few years since my last visit. 

I do love Britannia Arms, though.  Cool Sharks bar.  Too bad their team will never deliver Lord Stanley. 
I can take a joke....  Just waiting for you to deliver one.

I may regret asking this but why do you persist with your lame taunts?   They aren't working.  They never have worked.  And I promise you they won't work in the future.
1. Canucks  2. Capitals  3. Bruins  4. Devils  5. Mets  6. Pirates  
#46 | 1233 days ago

ML31 wrote:
I can take a joke....  Just waiting for you to deliver one.

I may regret asking this but why do you persist with your lame taunts?   They aren't working.  They never have worked.  And I promise you they won't work in the future.
Zing!  Seriously chief, I'm just giving you sh*t.  It's obviously bothering you.  I'm sorry I hurt your feelings.  Can we be e-friends now? 
1. Canucks  2. Ravens  3. Patriots  4. Jets  5. Yankees  6. Steelers  
#47 | 1233 days ago

(Edited by ML31)
jswol54 wrote:
Zing!  Seriously chief, I'm just giving you sh*t.  It's obviously bothering you.  I'm sorry I hurt your feelings.  Can we be e-friends now? 
I thought I made this perfectly clear...  Nothing said here is affects me personally.  My feelings haven't been hurt.  It's not bothering me.  I'm enjoying this. 

But don't mean to step on your toes....  I think it obvious you have been a bit perturbed by all this...  Sorry about that.  Not my intention.  This can end if you wish....
1. Canucks  2. Capitals  3. Bruins  4. Devils  5. Mets  6. Pirates  
#48 | 1233 days ago

ML31 wrote:
I thought I made this perfectly clear...  Nothing said here is affects me personally.  My feelings haven't been hurt.  It's not bothering me.  I'm enjoying this. 

But don't mean to step on your toes....  I think it obvious you have been a bit perturbed by all this...  Sorry about that.  Not my intention.  This can end if you wish....
I'm offended.  I've extended an olive branch to become e-friends twice to no avail.  Is it because I get under your skin?
1. Canucks  2. Ravens  3. Patriots  4. Jets  5. Yankees  6. Steelers  
#49 | 1233 days ago
BDV4U (+)

jswol54 wrote:
I'm offended.  I've extended an olive branch to become e-friends twice to no avail.  Is it because I get under your skin?
He misses Dragon & Pat. He hasn't had a chance to vent since he donned Atlanta Braves' coach Roger McDowell's jersey the other day and threatened to take a baseball bat after those kids at AT&T Park. LOL
1. Canadiens  2. Capitals  3. Celtics  4. Devils  5. Sabres  6. Penguins  
#50 | 1233 days ago
BDV4U (+)

ML31 wrote:
What's working?  I have no ulterior plan.  Are you saying that this other guy is trying to get 4th grade taunts out of me by acting 4th grade-ish himself? 
Am I the one who is making childish taunts?  No.  Am I the one acting all paranoid about something someone else already fessed up to?  No.  I'm just enjoying the babyish rants of someone who can't accept actually being told he was being arrogant.   In fact, this guy is adding some much needed levity to my day.
I'm saying you're thin-skinned and need to switch to decaf, my friend.
1. Canadiens  2. Capitals  3. Celtics  4. Devils  5. Sabres  6. Penguins  
#51 | 1233 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
I'm offended.  I've extended an olive branch to become e-friends twice to no avail.  Is it because I get under your skin?
Sorry...  Not my intention to offend.  

No.  No one here, including you, gets under my skin.  As I said already, you are making my day more enjoyable.  I thank you for that.

I myself have extended my arm for a friendly handshake only to have it slapped away at least three times now.   It's clear to all that you are still rankled.

In spite of that my arm is still extended for that handshake.  So long it is genuine on your end....
1. Canucks  2. Capitals  3. Bruins  4. Devils  5. Mets  6. Pirates  
#52 | 1233 days ago
BDV4U (+)

1. Canadiens  2. Capitals  3. Celtics  4. Devils  5. Sabres  6. Penguins  
#53 | 1233 days ago

BDV4U wrote:
I'm saying you're thin-skinned and need to switch to decaf, my friend.
100% wrong, chief.

I seem to need to remind you of who had the thin skin here...  The one who couldn't handle being told they wrote an arrogant post.  It spiraled downhill from there.
1. Canucks  2. Capitals  3. Bruins  4. Devils  5. Mets  6. Pirates  
#54 | 1233 days ago
BDV4U (+)

ML31 wrote:
100% wrong, chief.

I seem to need to remind you of who had the thin skin here...  The one who couldn't handle being told they wrote an arrogant post.  It spiraled downhill from there.
WOW, it's fun messing with you! I missed it!
1. Canadiens  2. Capitals  3. Celtics  4. Devils  5. Sabres  6. Penguins  
#55 | 1233 days ago

BDV4U wrote:
WOW, it's fun messing with you! I missed it!
You have a very strange definition of what "messing" with someone is....  But then, you wouldn't be you if you didn't! lol
1. Canucks  2. Capitals  3. Bruins  4. Devils  5. Mets  6. Pirates  
#56 | 1233 days ago
BDV4U (+)

ML31 wrote:
You have a very strange definition of what "messing" with someone is....  But then, you wouldn't be you if you didn't! lol
It's WAY too easy to push your buttons. I'm joking with you and you're dancing like a marionette. I can just imagine if I was serious f'ing with you! LOL
1. Canadiens  2. Capitals  3. Celtics  4. Devils  5. Sabres  6. Penguins  
#57 | 1233 days ago

BDV4U wrote:
It's WAY too easy to push your buttons. I'm joking with you and you're dancing like a marionette. I can just imagine if I was serious f'ing with you! LOL
Don't hurt your arm patting yourself on your back.  No one here ever pushes my buttons.

I knew you couldn't resist responding though...  I was fishing for it.   lol
1. Canucks  2. Capitals  3. Bruins  4. Devils  5. Mets  6. Pirates  
#58 | 1233 days ago
BDV4U (+)

ML31 wrote:
Don't hurt your arm patting yourself on your back.  No one here ever pushes my buttons.

I knew you couldn't resist responding though...  I was fishing for it.   lol
That's why we made better friends against Pat & Dragon, than as enemies.
1. Canadiens  2. Capitals  3. Celtics  4. Devils  5. Sabres  6. Penguins  
#59 | 1233 days ago

BDV4U wrote:
That's why we made better friends against Pat & Dragon, than as enemies.
I miss Dragon.  Pat could be reasonable when he wanted to be.  Dragon was just plain nuts!  I would actually look forward to his inane posts and polls....  
1. Canucks  2. Capitals  3. Bruins  4. Devils  5. Mets  6. Pirates  
#60 | 1233 days ago
BDV4U (+)

ML31 wrote:
I miss Dragon.  Pat could be reasonable when he wanted to be.  Dragon was just plain nuts!  I would actually look forward to his inane posts and polls....  
Some things in moderation are good, but he was WAY over the top. He got to be too annoying, then got personal & hateful - which is why he kept getting kicked off here. If he took his seizure medications, instead of the crack & meth, it would have stayed entertaining! LOL
1. Canadiens  2. Capitals  3. Celtics  4. Devils  5. Sabres  6. Penguins  
#61 | 1233 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
That's because soccer isn't a sport. 
You're right-It's a religion!
1. Canucks  2. Ravens  3. Patriots  4. Devils  5. Bills  6. Phillies  
#62 | 1233 days ago

Why does that map make it look like Canada and New York are about the same size?
1. Canucks  2. Ravens  3. Patriots  4. Devils  5. Bills  6. Phillies  
#63 | 1233 days ago

Burrellfan1 wrote:
Why does that map make it look like Canada and New York are about the same size?
I think it got cut off.  That's not ALL of Canada.
1. Blue Jays  2. Capitals  3. Celtics  4. Giants  5. Yankees  6. Steelers  
#64 | 1233 days ago

I just want to say two things-------->

With Kopitar in the line up, no way the Kings lose the  3rd game at Staples. What happened after I couldn't really say, and neither could ANYONE else.

Second-----this reading has been great. Let's all sing a song.
1. Canadiens  2. Capitals  3. Bruins  4. Jets  5. Rangers  6. Penguins  
#65 | 1233 days ago

kteacher wrote:
I just want to say two things-------->

With Kopitar in the line up, no way the Kings lose the  3rd game at Staples. What happened after I couldn't really say, and neither could ANYONE else.

Second-----this reading has been great. Let's all sing a song.
 Was this the song you were thinking?

I hate you,
You hate me,
We're all arrogant SOB's,
with a big PQ,
and a response from me to you,
Won't you say you hate me TOO!

I hate you,
You hate me,
We're best enemies like enemies should be,
With a great big PQ,
And a response from me to you,
Won't you say you hate me too
1. Maple Leafs  2. Ravens  3. Bruins  4. Devils  5. Yankees  6. Phillies  
#66 | 1233 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
 Was this the song you were thinking?

I hate you,
You hate me,
We're all arrogant SOB's,
with a big PQ,
and a response from me to you,
Won't you say you hate me TOO!

I hate you,
You hate me,
We're best enemies like enemies should be,
With a great big PQ,
And a response from me to you,
Won't you say you hate me too
Nooooo......but NOW I am.
1. Canadiens  2. Capitals  3. Bruins  4. Jets  5. Rangers  6. Penguins  
#67 | 1233 days ago

The things I miss during Baseball season.   *sigh* 
#68 | 1233 days ago

BTW Kenne, the Massachusetts question killed the poll and what The Kevin said.
#69 | 1233 days ago

kteacher wrote:
I just want to say two things-------->

With Kopitar in the line up, no way the Kings lose the  3rd game at Staples. What happened after I couldn't really say, and neither could ANYONE else.

Second-----this reading has been great. Let's all sing a song.
Speculation...   I, on the other hand,  think the Sharks would still win that game....  
1. Canucks  2. Capitals  3. Bruins  4. Devils  5. Mets  6. Pirates  
#70 | 1233 days ago

Joe_L wrote:
BTW Kenne, the Massachusetts question killed the poll and what The Kevin said.
 Dang it... you all are giving me a complex! 
1. Canucks  2. Canucks  3. Ravens  4. Ravens  5. Patriots  6. Patriots  
#71 | 1233 days ago

ironhead_mike wrote:
 Dang it... you all are giving me a complex! 
It's not you...it's just where you live.



(hope that helps)
1. Canadiens  2. Ravens  3. Patriots  4. Giants  5. Yankees  6. Eagles  
#72 | 1233 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
It's not you...it's just where you live.



(hope that helps)
  LOL... Sure - I'll be the unattractive sister no one would ever think of dating... j/k! I was joking.
1. Canucks  2. Canucks  3. Ravens  4. Ravens  5. Patriots  6. Patriots  
#73 | 1233 days ago

ironhead_mike wrote:
  LOL... Sure - I'll be the unattractive sister no one would ever think of dating... j/k! I was joking.

Good. I was too, F*** Boston!

1. Canadiens  2. Ravens  3. Patriots  4. Giants  5. Yankees  6. Eagles  
#74 | 1233 days ago

ironhead_mike wrote:
  LOL... Sure - I'll be the unattractive sister no one would ever think of dating... j/k! I was joking.
 If it's any consolation, I don't hate the Bruins.
1. Canadiens  2. Capitals  3. Bruins  4. Jets  5. Rangers  6. Penguins  
#75 | 1233 days ago

kteacher wrote:
 If it's any consolation, I don't hate the Bruins.
... I was rooting for the Kings at 1-2AM  
1. Canucks  2. Canucks  3. Ravens  4. Ravens  5. Patriots  6. Patriots  
#76 | 1233 days ago

ironhead_mike wrote:
... I was rooting for the Kings at 1-2AM  
 

****And they would so have won that Game 3 and the series with Kopitar (dude's defensive skills were missed most). 
1. Canadiens  2. Capitals  3. Bruins  4. Jets  5. Rangers  6. Penguins  
#77 | 1233 days ago

Kenne wrote:
This poll may have to be redone, it's messing up on the percentages for some reason.
Don't worry about it -- happens to me all the time
1. Canucks  2. Ravens  3. Red Sox  4. Giants  5. Yankees  6. Phillies  
#78 | 1233 days ago
John_Daly (+)

(Edited by Jess)
#79 | 1233 days ago
Nick__ (+)

CAPTAINSEAFOOD wrote:
this site has gone to the dogs..speaking of which the dog pound (the Cleveland Browns) are on the way up I think
Doubt it!  They will continue to tease their fans but never get over that hump!
1. Canucks  2. Ravens  3. Patriots  4. Giants  5. Yankees  6. Steelers  
#80 | 1233 days ago

kteacher wrote:
 

****And they would so have won that Game 3 and the series with Kopitar (dude's defensive skills were missed most). 
No way of knowing....   But Sharks WOULD have still won the game.  If they needed to, their  game would have just been amped up that much more.....
1. Canucks  2. Capitals  3. Bruins  4. Devils  5. Mets  6. Pirates  
#81 | 1233 days ago

John_Daly wrote:

WORD

1. Canadiens  2. Ravens  3. Patriots  4. Giants  5. Yankees  6. Eagles  
#82 | 1232 days ago
BDV4U (+)


Best thing to ever come out of Boston! LOL
1. Canadiens  2. Capitals  3. Celtics  4. Devils  5. Sabres  6. Penguins  
#83 | 1232 days ago

ML31 wrote:
100% wrong, chief.

I seem to need to remind you of who had the thin skin here...  The one who couldn't handle being told they wrote an arrogant post.  It spiraled downhill from there.
Good morning, Sunshine.  Congrats on the win last night.  I hope that settled you down a bit.  You were clearly flustered and angry like a teenage girl yesterday. 
1. Canucks  2. Ravens  3. Patriots  4. Jets  5. Yankees  6. Steelers  
#84 | 1232 days ago

John_Daly wrote:
1. Canucks  2. Ravens  3. Patriots  4. Jets  5. Yankees  6. Steelers  
#85 | 1232 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
Good morning, Sunshine.  Congrats on the win last night.  I hope that settled you down a bit.  You were clearly flustered and angry like a teenage girl yesterday. 
No need to transfer your own agitation to someone else.  You were clearly annoyed and obviously still are since you STILL can't let this go.
1. Canucks  2. Capitals  3. Bruins  4. Devils  5. Mets  6. Pirates  
#86 | 1232 days ago

ML31 wrote:
No need to transfer your own agitation to someone else.  You were clearly annoyed and obviously still are since you STILL can't let this go.
Why did you bring me up even after I logged off yesterday?  Because you weren't angry at all.  LOL! 

Now go fetch me some Iguana's, boy.  I'm hungry. 
1. Canucks  2. Ravens  3. Patriots  4. Jets  5. Yankees  6. Steelers  
#87 | 1232 days ago

oh, i'm so glad this is back on track.
1. Canadiens  2. Ravens  3. Patriots  4. Giants  5. Yankees  6. Eagles  
#88 | 1232 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
Why did you bring me up even after I logged off yesterday?  Because you weren't angry at all.  LOL! 

Now go fetch me some Iguana's, boy.  I'm hungry. 
You are being paranoid again.  I never did that.  I don't even care to know when you are logged on or off.  It's OK to admit you were angry.  You don't hide it very well and admitting it could be therapeutic.  Try it.
1. Canucks  2. Capitals  3. Bruins  4. Devils  5. Mets  6. Pirates  
#89 | 1232 days ago

(Edited by jswol54)
ML31 wrote:
You are being paranoid again.  I never did that.  I don't even care to know when you are logged on or off.  It's OK to admit you were angry.  You don't hide it very well and admitting it could be therapeutic.  Try it.
What's life like in The Land of Make Believe?  By the way, you don't need to capitalize certain words to get your point across.  That's something an angry keyboard warrior would do.  Oh wait....
1. Canucks  2. Ravens  3. Patriots  4. Jets  5. Yankees  6. Steelers  
#90 | 1232 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
What's life like in The Land of Make Believe?  By the way, you don't need to capitalize certain words to get your point across.  That's something an angry keyboard warrior would do.  Oh wait....
You tell me.  I've never been.

Maybe you are right.  Just writing the words didn't get the point across.  Capitalizing them isn't working either.  There is only so much I can do on my end to get you to understand what is really going on here.   You seem to know a great deal about this "keyboard warrior" thing.   Not surprising.  It has long been your MO.

(Waiting for the inevitable reply denying the obvious)
1. Canucks  2. Capitals  3. Bruins  4. Devils  5. Mets  6. Pirates  
#91 | 1232 days ago

ML31 wrote:
You tell me.  I've never been.

Maybe you are right.  Just writing the words didn't get the point across.  Capitalizing them isn't working either.  There is only so much I can do on my end to get you to understand what is really going on here.   You seem to know a great deal about this "keyboard warrior" thing.   Not surprising.  It has long been your MO.

(Waiting for the inevitable reply denying the obvious)
My MO?  Funny coming from the guy that hides behind a logo from a sport nobody in this country cares about.  I bet you have a Beckham poster(David, not Victoria) on your wall.  Am I right? 
1. Canucks  2. Ravens  3. Patriots  4. Jets  5. Yankees  6. Steelers  
#92 | 1232 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
My MO?  Funny coming from the guy that hides behind a logo from a sport nobody in this country cares about.  I bet you have a Beckham poster(David, not Victoria) on your wall.  Am I right? 
That's the 2nd time you used the term "hide".  Truly your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Your weak attempts to try and irritate me so you don't feel alone in that just don't work.  But knock yourself out.   You offer the occasional bit of entertainment here.
1. Canucks  2. Capitals  3. Bruins  4. Devils  5. Mets  6. Pirates  
#93 | 1232 days ago

ML31 wrote:
That's the 2nd time you used the term "hide".  Truly your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Your weak attempts to try and irritate me so you don't feel alone in that just don't work.  But knock yourself out.   You offer the occasional bit of entertainment here.
So you do in fact have a Beckham poster draping your wall?  What about Landon Donovan?  He feels left out. 
1. Canucks  2. Ravens  3. Patriots  4. Jets  5. Yankees  6. Steelers  
#94 | 1232 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
So you do in fact have a Beckham poster draping your wall?  What about Landon Donovan?  He feels left out. 
I took my Donovan poster down when he didn't return to the Quakes but to LA instead after his last stint in the Bundesliga.  
1. Canucks  2. Capitals  3. Bruins  4. Devils  5. Mets  6. Pirates  
#95 | 1232 days ago

ML31 wrote:
I took my Donovan poster down when he didn't return to the Quakes but to LA instead after his last stint in the Bundesliga.  
Bundewhat?  Is that were arrogant soccer fans converge and talk about their favorite foot fairies? 
1. Canucks  2. Ravens  3. Patriots  4. Jets  5. Yankees  6. Steelers  
#96 | 1232 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
Bundewhat?  Is that were arrogant soccer fans converge and talk about their favorite foot fairies? 
No....  You are confusing that with Soldier Field.
1. Canucks  2. Capitals  3. Bruins  4. Devils  5. Mets  6. Pirates  
#97 | 1232 days ago

ML31 wrote:
No....  You are confusing that with Soldier Field.
You should be a stand-up comedian. All you'd have to do is stand up, and people would laugh at you. 
1. Canucks  2. Ravens  3. Patriots  4. Jets  5. Yankees  6. Steelers  
#98 | 1232 days ago

This is such a horrifying car accident ... and I'm totally rubbernecking.  


1. Blue Jays  2. Capitals  3. Celtics  4. Giants  5. Yankees  6. Steelers  
#99 | 1232 days ago

(Edited by ML31)
jswol54 wrote:
You should be a stand-up comedian. All you'd have to do is stand up, and people would laugh at you. 
And of course, you aren't in the slightest bit annoyed....     Whatever you say Mr. "Keyboard Warrior"....
1. Canucks  2. Capitals  3. Bruins  4. Devils  5. Mets  6. Pirates  
#100 | 1232 days ago

ML31 wrote:
And of course, you aren't in the slightest bit annoyed....     Whatever you say Mr. "Keyboard Warrior"....
Not in the least bit.  I'm just pointing out how terrible your jokes are by responding with another terrible joke.  Maybe you should sit a few plays out, son.  You're probably used to that being picked last your entire life...or not picked at all. 
1. Canucks  2. Ravens  3. Patriots  4. Jets  5. Yankees  6. Steelers  
#101 | 1232 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
Not in the least bit.  I'm just pointing out how terrible your jokes are by responding with another terrible joke.  Maybe you should sit a few plays out, son.  You're probably used to that being picked last your entire life...or not picked at all. 
Dude...  You aren't fooling anyone. 
1. Canucks  2. Capitals  3. Bruins  4. Devils  5. Mets  6. Pirates  
#102 | 1231 days ago
BDV4U (+)

janet011685 wrote:
This is such a horrifying car accident ... and I'm totally rubbernecking.  


He's always like this! LOL
1. Canadiens  2. Capitals  3. Celtics  4. Devils  5. Sabres  6. Penguins  
#103 | 1231 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
This is such a horrifying car accident ... and I'm totally rubbernecking.  


(It's the Last Word game at it's finest. This is officially Ken-ne's best poll ever)
1. Canadiens  2. Ravens  3. Patriots  4. Giants  5. Yankees  6. Eagles  
#104 | 1228 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
(It's the Last Word game at it's finest. This is officially Ken-ne's best poll ever)
True.
I hate to see it end.  Maybe this post will bring 'em back.
1. Blue Jays  2. Capitals  3. Celtics  4. Giants  5. Yankees  6. Steelers  
#105 | 1228 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
True.
I hate to see it end.  Maybe this post will bring 'em back.
Motion Seconded....
1. Canadiens  2. Ravens  3. Celtics  4. Devils  5. Yankees  6. Steelers  
#106 | 1227 days ago

ML31 wrote:
Dude...  You aren't fooling anyone. 
Come again.  Just who am I trying to "fool" exactly?

Feeling nervous about tonight's game?  If I were you, I'd be sweating bullets.  The annual choke job by the Sharks looks to be on track again. 
1. Canucks  2. Ravens  3. Patriots  4. Jets  5. Yankees  6. Steelers  
#107 | 1227 days ago

 
1. Canadiens  2. Capitals  3. Bruins  4. Jets  5. Rangers  6. Penguins  
#108 | 1227 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
Come again.  Just who am I trying to "fool" exactly?

Feeling nervous about tonight's game?  If I were you, I'd be sweating bullets.  The annual choke job by the Sharks looks to be on track again. 

You keep this up and I dub thee jswoon54. 
1. Blue Jays  2. Capitals  3. Celtics  4. Giants  5. Yankees  6. Steelers  
#109 | 1227 days ago

janet011685 wrote:

You keep this up and I dub thee jswoon54. 
Call me the Ener-Q-zer Bunny because I can keep this up for days.  I'm really trying to get to the heart of the problem as to why he's so mad all the time. 
1. Canucks  2. Ravens  3. Patriots  4. Jets  5. Yankees  6. Steelers  
#110 | 1227 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
Call me the Ener-Q-zer Bunny because I can keep this up for days.  I'm really trying to get to the heart of the problem as to why he's so mad all the time. 
You're here to help? That's so nice...
1. Canadiens  2. Ravens  3. Patriots  4. Giants  5. Yankees  6. Eagles  
#111 | 1227 days ago

d*ammit why didn't anyone tell me there was bloviating going on in here?
#112 | 1227 days ago

I thought I did...sorry.
1. Canadiens  2. Ravens  3. Patriots  4. Giants  5. Yankees  6. Eagles  
#113 | 1227 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
d*ammit why didn't anyone tell me there was bloviating going on in here?
whats that mean
#114 | 1227 days ago

you may have. i'm flaky and i miss a lot. obviously.

but really if i can have a few minutes of everyone's time, i'd like to talk about what it means to be a true fan of sports. because i know. and i know everything. and apparently you all know nothing. it's not about the surf, turf or ice it's played on or even what race is playing. it doesn't have much to do with how hot the players are or whether the team is from your home town or from your parents' stomping grounds. the biggest and most important part of being a fan of sports is to love all the teams that win all the time. this comes second only to who has the best looking uniforms. i don't dislike the jets because of the fathead coach or the overall personality the team has acrued. i hate the jets because a) there's no picture logo and b) green and silver look awful together. this is something true sports fans understand. yeah, the oakland a's had easily the smokin' hottest looking players in baseball in 2006, but did i cheer for them? absolutely not. they didn't win. and green and yellow is ALSO an ugly color scheme. if you cheer for a team who loses, you don't understand sports. end of story.

i love colin cowherd.
#115 | 1227 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
you may have. i'm flaky and i miss a lot. obviously.

but really if i can have a few minutes of everyone's time, i'd like to talk about what it means to be a true fan of sports. because i know. and i know everything. and apparently you all know nothing. it's not about the surf, turf or ice it's played on or even what race is playing. it doesn't have much to do with how hot the players are or whether the team is from your home town or from your parents' stomping grounds. the biggest and most important part of being a fan of sports is to love all the teams that win all the time. this comes second only to who has the best looking uniforms. i don't dislike the jets because of the fathead coach or the overall personality the team has acrued. i hate the jets because a) there's no picture logo and b) green and silver look awful together. this is something true sports fans understand. yeah, the oakland a's had easily the smokin' hottest looking players in baseball in 2006, but did i cheer for them? absolutely not. they didn't win. and green and yellow is ALSO an ugly color scheme. if you cheer for a team who loses, you don't understand sports. end of story.

i love colin cowherd.
 
1. Maple Leafs  2. Ravens  3. Bruins  4. Devils  5. Yankees  6. Phillies  
#116 | 1227 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
 
made you look, made you look
#117 | 1227 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
made you look, made you look
 
1. Maple Leafs  2. Ravens  3. Bruins  4. Devils  5. Yankees  6. Phillies  
#118 | 1227 days ago
BDV4U (+)

This give me the warm & fuzzies so much, I think I need to shave again! LOL
1. Canadiens  2. Capitals  3. Celtics  4. Devils  5. Sabres  6. Penguins  
#119 | 1227 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
 
#120 | 1227 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
you may have. i'm flaky and i miss a lot. obviously.

but really if i can have a few minutes of everyone's time, i'd like to talk about what it means to be a true fan of sports. because i know. and i know everything. and apparently you all know nothing. it's not about the surf, turf or ice it's played on or even what race is playing. it doesn't have much to do with how hot the players are or whether the team is from your home town or from your parents' stomping grounds. the biggest and most important part of being a fan of sports is to love all the teams that win all the time. this comes second only to who has the best looking uniforms. i don't dislike the jets because of the fathead coach or the overall personality the team has acrued. i hate the jets because a) there's no picture logo and b) green and silver look awful together. this is something true sports fans understand. yeah, the oakland a's had easily the smokin' hottest looking players in baseball in 2006, but did i cheer for them? absolutely not. they didn't win. and green and yellow is ALSO an ugly color scheme. if you cheer for a team who loses, you don't understand sports. end of story.

i love colin cowherd.
You're SO wrong!






The Jets are green and WHITE.  
1. Blue Jays  2. Capitals  3. Celtics  4. Giants  5. Yankees  6. Steelers  
#121 | 1227 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
You're SO wrong!






The Jets are green and WHITE.  
(my bad.)

well, aren't you quick to point a finger. i was clearly talking about the 1993, 25th anniversary, commemorative logo.
#122 | 1227 days ago

Wow, I haven't seen a tiff like this since all those side pony chicks left.
1. Oilers  2. Orioles  3. Red Sox  4. Jets  5. Yankees  6. Steelers  
#123 | 1227 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
(my bad.)

well, aren't you quick to point a finger. i was clearly talking about the 1993, 25th anniversary, commemorative logo.
Well, in that case, as you were.  We once again agree.
 you.
1. Blue Jays  2. Capitals  3. Celtics  4. Giants  5. Yankees  6. Steelers  
#124 | 1227 days ago

Cactus_Jack wrote:
Wow, I haven't seen a tiff like this since all those side pony chicks left.
Tread carefully.  You know we don't speak it's name.
(But true.)
1. Blue Jays  2. Capitals  3. Celtics  4. Giants  5. Yankees  6. Steelers  
#125 | 1227 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
Well, in that case, as you were.  We once again agree.
 you.
#126 | 1227 days ago

Cactus_Jack wrote:
Wow, I haven't seen a tiff like this since all those side pony chicks left.
Wow, I don't think I have saw haven't seen a tiff like this since all those side pony chicks left.

fixed
1. Maple Leafs  2. Ravens  3. Bruins  4. Devils  5. Yankees  6. Phillies  
#127 | 1226 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
Wow, I don't think I have saw haven't seen a tiff like this since all those side pony chicks left.

fixed
   I hate you.
1. Blue Jays  2. Capitals  3. Celtics  4. Giants  5. Yankees  6. Steelers  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
Filter Error 9/18
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Today
4 opinions | 18 comments | Last by Dream_Machine
Favorite Teams?
Asked by OneStepBeyond | Locker Room, FanIQ | 1 questions asked 02/12/13
23 opinions | 26 comments | Last by ML31
True Confessional...
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
8 opinions | 24 comments | Last by icfeet
Filter Error 9/17
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
9 opinions | 19 comments | Last by hskrdave
ZOINKS!
Asked by Jess | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/14/14
11 opinions | 16 comments | Last by Kenne