Skip to Next Poll »
12
Filter Error 05/06
Welcome back. This is the part of the locker room where you can sit and chat and chill for a while without offending or being shushed. Maybe you wanna watch a dvd or listen to your mp3. Yes, I rhymed. Something on your mind, post it! Random question, ask it? Hijacking is allowed and encouraged. Join the party, troll around, have a beer. It's cool. All are welcome, but please leave all BS in the hall. 
 
Maaaan, I'm tired. I can't do this right now. Go Hawks, Go Lakers, Happy Birthday Woody, Happy Weekend, Happy Mothers Day. F*CK..... It's Friday.

jack in the box has a drive-thru?
| Closed on 05/20/11 at 11:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
32 Fans 
9%a. Morning...
0%b. Go Hawks...
6%c. Go Lakers...
13%d. Thank somebody for friends...
9%e. The other teams could make trouble for us if they win...
22%f. Bacon...
31%g. Long Slow Comfortable Screw Up Against the Wall...
9%h. Beaneaters...

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#1 | 1182 days ago

Wht's poppin' Q quizzles,

Welp, it's safe to say I got it done for Cinco de Mayo.  And by got it done, I mean I ate way too much food.  I think I'll be full until Sunday.  Oh, and I snuck a few Dos Equis in there as well....and maybe some tequila.  I somehow managed to come home with some Jack Daniels beads.  How does that happen on CDM?  I'm thinking I should of gotten some Quervo or Patron beads....ah well, life goes on.

Saw a few minutes of Swamp People for the first time last night too.  I gotta say, those mother fv**ers are crazy.  Tommy(iirc), looked high as all get out.  The last think I would do after blazing some ganja is hunt for gators. 

Hope everyone has a good Friday.

Bacon...  
  
78 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1182 days ago

Wht's poppin' Q quizzles,

Welp, it's safe to say I got it done for Cinco de Mayo.  And by got it done, I mean I ate way too much food.  I think I'll be full until Sunday.  Oh, and I snuck a few Dos Equis in there as well....and maybe some tequila.  I somehow managed to come home with some Jack Daniels beads.  How does that happen on CDM?  I'm thinking I should of gotten some Quervo or Patron beads....ah well, life goes on.

Saw a few minutes of Swamp People for the first time last night too.  I gotta say, those mother fv**ers are crazy.  Tommy(iirc), looked high as all get out.  The last think I would do after blazing some ganja is hunt for gators. 

Hope everyone has a good Friday.

Bacon...  
#2 | 1182 days ago

Morning, it's Friday!
Rachel has her last chorus concert tonight.  Have to see the ex family.  We will sit on opposite sides, cuz they're haters. 
In epic fail news: Read this http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/state/man-spray-paints-marriage-proposal-on-wrong-person's-house
I bet she says NO.
JJ screwed up his own game yesterday, back home to kick some Nat'l ass (sorry boss) your teams all suck.

The puppies were up at 4:30.    Trying to wrangle them into their harnesses while they pissed all over was Not fun.
Was seriously thinking of tying them together and throwing them over the power lines like shoes


Ain't they precious????.



 

Long Slow Comfortable Screw Up Against the Wall...  
#3 | 1182 days ago

Um, hon....If its going to be up against a wall, I don't want it long, slow, and comfortable... actually quite the opposite..
Just saying

Dissapointing and crushing lost last night for the Preds. I still love them, farthest they've ever gone, and the series ain't technicaly over yet.

Also yesterday, we possbly broke a World record for biggest Tequila Toast in the world. Just have to wait for the video evidence and all to be approved by the folks in London at the Guiness Book.


So tonight this country gal gets to be a rocker chick!  Avenged Sevenfold and Three Days Grace. Can't wait to get drunk and flash by boobies to everyone!!


Becky won't kiss my friend Janet,
Jess won't play ball.
Ashlie  won't share her friend Kathy,
Doesn't anybody live at all?

Leigh won't leave me empty handed,
Got her number from the bathroom stall.
Brandy just got way too much baggage,
And that sh*t just gets old.

But I got a girl who can put on a show,
The dollar decides how far you can go.

She wraps those hands around that pole,
She licks those lips and off we go,
She takes it off nice and slow,
'Cause that's PORNSTAR DANCIN'!

She don't play nice, she makes me beg,
She drops that dress around her legs,
And I'm sittin' right by the stage for this,
PORNSTAR DANCIN'!

Your body's lightin' up the room.
I want a naughty girl like you.
There's nothing harder to do.

Jennifer's gunna save herself for marriage,
But that's just not my style.
She's got a pair that's nice to stare at,
But I want Girls Gone Wild.

But I know a place where there's always a show,
The dollar decides how far you can go.

She wraps those hands around that pole,
She licks those lips and off we go,
She takes it off nice and slow,
'Cause that's PORNSTAR DANCIN'!

She don't play nice, she makes me beg,
She drops that dress around her legs,
And I'm sittin' right by the stage for this,
PORNSTAR DANCIN'!

Your body's lightin' up the room.
I want a naughty girl like you.
Let's throw a party just for two,
You know those normal girls won't do.

They wont do I need a girl that’s kinda frisky, Drinking with the fellas taking shots and getting tipsy.

Always wanna party cause she's sexy as hell and if I ever get in trouble bailing me outta jail.

Cause she a stone cold stunna hotter then a summer when she step up in the club every man and woman wanna.

She make me wanna get a stripper pole up in my home cause her porn star dancing has got me in the zone!

She wraps those hands around that pole,
She licks those lips and off we go,
She takes it off nice and slow,
'Cause that's PORNSTAR DANCIN'!

She don't play nice, she makes me beg,
She drops that dress around her legs,
And I'm sittin' right by the stage for this,
PORNSTAR DANCIN'!
Long Slow Comfortable Screw Up Against the Wall...  
#4 | 1182 days ago

(Edited by woody050681)
Holy sh*t this turning 30 stuff is awful!! I can't take it. Woke 3 times to take a pi$$ last night and it's only 9 a.m and I'm ready for lunch. Then this morning I woke up with about 14 aches and pains that I didn't have when I was in my 20's. While driving in to work this morning my truck would not go over 35 mph and I drove most of the way with my left turn signal on. Guess it's time to start looking for a nursing home.

How do y'all that have been in your 30's or over do it?
Thank somebody for friends...  
#5 | 1182 days ago

HAPPY FRIDAY to all and to all who apply HAPPY MOTHERS"s DAY!!!!!- Lakers eem to be in a little trouble- can they stand they rain!!!! Its time for A-Fraud and the rest fo the Yankees to take over the papers- starting to read Gun Seller- so far so good- nuff said
Morning...  
#6 | 1182 days ago

woody050681 wrote:
Holy sh*t this turning 30 stuff is awful!! I can't take it. Woke 3 times to take a pi$$ last night and it's only 9 a.m and I'm ready for lunch. Then this morning I woke up with about 14 aches and pains that I didn't have when I was in my 20's. While driving in to work this morning my truck would not go over 35 mph and I drove most of the way with my left turn signal on. Guess it's time to start looking for a nursing home.

How do y'all that have been in your 30's or over do it?
Lots and lots of alcohol
Long Slow Comfortable Screw Up Against the Wall...  
#7 | 1182 days ago

ohwell_ wrote:
Lots and lots of alcohol
I'll get started on that remedy tonight
Thank somebody for friends...  
#8 | 1182 days ago

Just a reminder that when you upload pictures to your profile, you can click it to NOT SHARE so that
people who obviously have no life and need professional mental help can't lift them from your profile.

That is all.
Long Slow Comfortable Screw Up Against the Wall...  
#9 | 1182 days ago

fffffff*****************ck..............i just bought some kolaches from my favorite kolache establishment. and i actually told the lady behind the counter they need to advertise this place in bar restrooms, claiming it's the best hangover food in the world. who'da thought that would be an insult. they really are the best. the trick though, is to put one right between your knees and make sure to keep one foot thrown over the back of the couch and one foot firmly planted on the floor. i swear it works.

i think my eyeballs are shaking.

no...see? i know my eyeballs are shaking. either that or fanick is.

(4 aleve) don't judge.

i invented a dog activity very early this morning called "silly walking." it's where you are up at 4am and buh-litzed and you take two giant and strong dogs for a walk around the block. i felt like i was on a sailboat in a hurricane. i got dragged freaking everythere. the dogs loved it. my roommie and i loved it. silly walk.

when i type it sounds like adre the giant tap-dancing in my head so i'm stopping here.
Thank somebody for friends...  
#10 | 1182 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
fffffff*****************ck..............i just bought some kolaches from my favorite kolache establishment. and i actually told the lady behind the counter they need to advertise this place in bar restrooms, claiming it's the best hangover food in the world. who'da thought that would be an insult. they really are the best. the trick though, is to put one right between your knees and make sure to keep one foot thrown over the back of the couch and one foot firmly planted on the floor. i swear it works.

i think my eyeballs are shaking.

no...see? i know my eyeballs are shaking. either that or fanick is.

(4 aleve) don't judge.

i invented a dog activity very early this morning called "silly walking." it's where you are up at 4am and buh-litzed and you take two giant and strong dogs for a walk around the block. i felt like i was on a sailboat in a hurricane. i got dragged freaking everythere. the dogs loved it. my roommie and i loved it. silly walk.

when i type it sounds like adre the giant tap-dancing in my head so i'm stopping here.
Kolaches are frigging great.. Had some one morning when I was in Austin last month.. That and breakfast tacos..weird.
Long Slow Comfortable Screw Up Against the Wall...  
#11 | 1182 days ago
John_Daly (+)

My internet didnt work for about 18 hours. I felt scared and helpless, like a child searching for his mommy. I cant do anything without the internet. I didnt like that feeling, technology is becoming too vital for our daily lives. I needed to pay a bill, but how?!  Stamp, whats a stamp?  I needed to check my bank account, call the hotline? whats a phone?!?   Jesus, I need to get back to basics. When my computer goes down it takes me with it. Thats not good.
#12 | 1182 days ago
Nick__ (+)

(Edited by Jess)
 BULLS - HAWKS, game 3 tonight!  ASHLIE is sweating over there!

Ran across a picture of someone by the name of LUCY PINDER...............HELLO!!!  

**Edited out by the buzz kill....her lingerie was transparent**

No work until MONDAY and the weather here is getting better!  I leave for LA in 1 week and 1 day for a 5 day visit - PSYCHED!

Speaking of MS_HIPPIE_QUEEN AND SHAKING

HIPPY HIPPY SHAKE - THE BEATLES

For Goodness' sake
I got the Hippy Hippy Shakes
I got the Shakes
I got the Hippy Hippy Shakes

Ooh, I can't sit still
With the Hippy Hippy Shakes
I get my fill, now
With the Hippy Hippy Shakes
Yeah, it's in the bag
Ooh, the Hippy Hippy Shake

Well, now, you shake it to the left
You shake it to the right
Do the Hippy Shake Shake
With all of your might

Ooh, baby 
Ooh, yeah come on and shake 
Ooh, it's in the bag
Oh,The Hippy Hippy Shake

Well, now you shake it to the left
Shake it to the right
you do the hippy shake shake
with all of your might

oh baby yeah come on shake
oh it's in the bag
Ooh, the Hippy Hippy Shake
Ooh, the Hippy Hippy Shake
Ooh, the Hippy Hippy Shake
Long Slow Comfortable Screw Up Against the Wall...  
#13 | 1182 days ago

I want to wish all the Mothers on the Q a Happy Mother's Day and a happy weekend to the rest.
Morning...  
#14 | 1182 days ago

countrygal00071 wrote:
Kolaches are frigging great.. Had some one morning when I was in Austin last month.. That and breakfast tacos..weird.
oh man. breakfast taco. mmmm...you can have breakfast tacos with cat food on the side and it wouldn't be weird. the things go with everything.
Thank somebody for friends...  
#15 | 1182 days ago

John_Daly wrote:
My internet didnt work for about 18 hours. I felt scared and helpless, like a child searching for his mommy. I cant do anything without the internet. I didnt like that feeling, technology is becoming too vital for our daily lives. I needed to pay a bill, but how?!  Stamp, whats a stamp?  I needed to check my bank account, call the hotline? whats a phone?!?   Jesus, I need to get back to basics. When my computer goes down it takes me with it. Thats not good.
How the hell are we supposed to get stamps if we can't access stamps.com? 
Bacon...  
#16 | 1182 days ago

ohwell_ wrote:
Just a reminder that when you upload pictures to your profile, you can click it to NOT SHARE so that
people who obviously have no life and need professional mental help can't lift them from your profile.

That is all.
Thanks for the info...I had no idea you could do that! Well I`m off to Staples to get a couple more scrapbooks.:)
#17 | 1182 days ago

could you people not talk about food and alcohol right now.

(and Tori, i don't name the cocktails, i just make them)
Bacon...  
#18 | 1182 days ago

(Edited by originalcrash78)
woody050681 wrote:
Holy sh*t this turning 30 stuff is awful!! I can't take it. Woke 3 times to take a pi$$ last night and it's only 9 a.m and I'm ready for lunch. Then this morning I woke up with about 14 aches and pains that I didn't have when I was in my 20's. While driving in to work this morning my truck would not go over 35 mph and I drove most of the way with my left turn signal on. Guess it's time to start looking for a nursing home.

How do y'all that have been in your 30's or over do it?
Don't sweat it Woody. It's only a temporary thing. Trust me your 40's will be the best days of your life (old enough to know what to do, still young enough to "execute").  With that being said...
Whatup?
     Happy Friday troops. First I want to say thanks to everybody for informing me yesterday that I'm Black... I have really been missing out. These 40 oz. Malt Liquor thingys are delish! But that ain't why I'm here.  It's the weekend so let's do my fav...
This just in - Andrew Bynum, center from the Los Angeles Lakers turned from an All-Star caliber center into the gossiping aunt that spills the family "dirty  laundry" at the Family Reunion... In a  presser after their game 2 loss says the team has "trust issues". HEY KOOL-AID!! I mean Andrew, how bout a nice cool frosty mug of "STFU"? Even if it is true...keep it in the Locker Room, huh?
This just in - Speaking of Locker Room,  "Smart", "Funny", "Bold", charismatic, Locker Room member originalcrash78 is African-American. What?...Broke that one already?...Nevermind.
This just in - Nothing is better than a friend you can trust. NOTHING.
This just in - No one should ever have to choose between "Bacon" and a "Long, slow comfortable screw against the wall".  They should not be "options". You can have both. In fact, you should..
This just in - Lindsey "Train Wreck" Lohan is upset about comments made by Paris "Dumpster Fire" Hilton in regards to her recent legal woes in Ms. Hilton's new reality show. Pssst,  Janet, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
This just in - Celebrate your mom's this Mother's Day. She deserves it.
Do or die time for the Lakers. C'mon guys, if not for history do it for me...
Long Slow Comfortable Screw Up Against the Wall...  
#19 | 1182 days ago
Nick__ (+)

kobe_lova wrote:
could you people not talk about food and alcohol right now.

(and Tori, i don't name the cocktails, i just make them)
OK, We'll just show it then 



Long Slow Comfortable Screw Up Against the Wall...  
#20 | 1182 days ago

(Edited by kteacher)
Morning Twinkle Butts!

I'm not a fan of funerals. They suck. Why do all the flower arrangements include Gladiolas? Ridiculous. They are death's flower.

I gave my kids a 10 minute "talk" yesterday. Hopefully they won't have the sub tied up too too bad. As for the sub, he or she better keep their mits off my sh*t.

So I hear more days could possibly be taken away from the school year----180 last year to 175 this year, to possibly 155 days next year. Yep......that's the way to educate our country. People are idiots. Hopefully angry parents who can't deal with their kids for those extra days will step up and take some action. 

Lastly-------I saw this----->http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/4b3afc5c2f/president-bush-reacts-to-osama-bin-laden-s-death-with-will-ferrell, thought it was hilarious. I love Will Farrell. 

Have a lovely day! Remember to hug, call, or talk to your mom!

Go Lakers...  
#21 | 1182 days ago

Ok, this is wrong and I shouldn't of laughed, but I had to share it. 

Bacon...  
#22 | 1182 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
Wht's poppin' Q quizzles,

Welp, it's safe to say I got it done for Cinco de Mayo.  And by got it done, I mean I ate way too much food.  I think I'll be full until Sunday.  Oh, and I snuck a few Dos Equis in there as well....and maybe some tequila.  I somehow managed to come home with some Jack Daniels beads.  How does that happen on CDM?  I'm thinking I should of gotten some Quervo or Patron beads....ah well, life goes on.

Saw a few minutes of Swamp People for the first time last night too.  I gotta say, those mother fv**ers are crazy.  Tommy(iirc), looked high as all get out.  The last think I would do after blazing some ganja is hunt for gators. 

Hope everyone has a good Friday.

to the Navy Seals.......................... "stay lethal my friends"
Long Slow Comfortable Screw Up Against the Wall...  
#23 | 1182 days ago

Buenos Dias, Sh*theads.

So, Crash is black.  Big news to some, but later in the day, the really big news came out.  Leigh has never watched Tombstone.  Pathetic, simply pathetic.  Oh well, at least I don't have to hear about the royal wedding anymore.
Bacon...  
#24 | 1182 days ago

countrygal00071 wrote:
Um, hon....If its going to be up against a wall, I don't want it long, slow, and comfortable... actually quite the opposite..
Just saying

Dissapointing and crushing lost last night for the Preds. I still love them, farthest they've ever gone, and the series ain't technicaly over yet.

Also yesterday, we possbly broke a World record for biggest Tequila Toast in the world. Just have to wait for the video evidence and all to be approved by the folks in London at the Guiness Book.


So tonight this country gal gets to be a rocker chick!  Avenged Sevenfold and Three Days Grace. Can't wait to get drunk and flash by boobies to everyone!!


Becky won't kiss my friend Janet,
Jess won't play ball.
Ashlie  won't share her friend Kathy,
Doesn't anybody live at all?

Leigh won't leave me empty handed,
Got her number from the bathroom stall.
Brandy just got way too much baggage,
And that sh*t just gets old.

But I got a girl who can put on a show,
The dollar decides how far you can go.

She wraps those hands around that pole,
She licks those lips and off we go,
She takes it off nice and slow,
'Cause that's PORNSTAR DANCIN'!

She don't play nice, she makes me beg,
She drops that dress around her legs,
And I'm sittin' right by the stage for this,
PORNSTAR DANCIN'!

Your body's lightin' up the room.
I want a naughty girl like you.
There's nothing harder to do.

Jennifer's gunna save herself for marriage,
But that's just not my style.
She's got a pair that's nice to stare at,
But I want Girls Gone Wild.

But I know a place where there's always a show,
The dollar decides how far you can go.

She wraps those hands around that pole,
She licks those lips and off we go,
She takes it off nice and slow,
'Cause that's PORNSTAR DANCIN'!

She don't play nice, she makes me beg,
She drops that dress around her legs,
And I'm sittin' right by the stage for this,
PORNSTAR DANCIN'!

Your body's lightin' up the room.
I want a naughty girl like you.
Let's throw a party just for two,
You know those normal girls won't do.

They wont do I need a girl that’s kinda frisky, Drinking with the fellas taking shots and getting tipsy.

Always wanna party cause she's sexy as hell and if I ever get in trouble bailing me outta jail.

Cause she a stone cold stunna hotter then a summer when she step up in the club every man and woman wanna.

She make me wanna get a stripper pole up in my home cause her porn star dancing has got me in the zone!

She wraps those hands around that pole,
She licks those lips and off we go,
She takes it off nice and slow,
'Cause that's PORNSTAR DANCIN'!

She don't play nice, she makes me beg,
She drops that dress around her legs,
And I'm sittin' right by the stage for this,
PORNSTAR DANCIN'!

I'm in this song! WOOT! (and nope, I won't share my chick)

Bacon...  
#25 | 1182 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:

I'm in this song! WOOT! (and nope, I won't share my chick)

About time someone noticed ..    ..lol
Long Slow Comfortable Screw Up Against the Wall...  
#26 | 1182 days ago

countrygal00071 wrote:
About time someone noticed ..    ..lol
I was in a bad way this morning.
Bacon...  
#27 | 1182 days ago

You should hear the things the voices in my head are saying today.........therapy, Prozac or whiskey? Decisions, decisions...
Beaneaters...  
#28 | 1182 days ago

ohwell_ wrote:
Just a reminder that when you upload pictures to your profile, you can click it to NOT SHARE so that
people who obviously have no life and need professional mental help can't lift them from your profile.

That is all.
Just a reminder that when you upload pictures to your profile, you can click it to NOT SHARE so that
people who obviously have no life and need professional mental help and then make stupid/insulting, inflammatory polls that no one wants to answer can't lift them from your profile.

FIXED
Long Slow Comfortable Screw Up Against the Wall...  
#29 | 1182 days ago

coyotedances wrote:
You should hear the things the voices in my head are saying today.........therapy, Prozac or whiskey? Decisions, decisions...
Why not all three? 
Bacon...  
#30 | 1182 days ago

Afternoon Q'ers....it's FRIDAY and that means I get to spend the afternoon making home visits to elderly shutins. 

Yankees have lost 3 in a row....for Ashlie and Kat...let me hlep you... (zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz)

Finally, the weather is SPRING LIKE in NJ-we had been on a roller coaster of an 80 degree day followed by a rainy 50 degree day, back to 80, then 60...today, it's 71 and sunny.  It feels like SPRING!

Just a point to ponder.....why in the world do we DRIVE on PARKways and PARK on DRIVEways?  That's right up there with which came first, the Chicken or the Egg?

Have a GREAT Mother's day all you Q ladies that are mothers....and all you Q men that have been CALLED mothers....wait...what?
Long Slow Comfortable Screw Up Against the Wall...  
#31 | 1182 days ago

Today's debate at work;
Does my desire to see "Thor" this weekend make me a nerd? Just wondering...
Long Slow Comfortable Screw Up Against the Wall...  
#32 | 1182 days ago

originalcrash78 wrote:
Today's debate at work;
Does my desire to see "Thor" this weekend make me a nerd? Just wondering...
 NO. 

Makes you HOT. 
Go Lakers...  
#33 | 1182 days ago

ohhh my god. i just got the "may the fourth be with you" thing.
Thank somebody for friends...  
#34 | 1182 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
ohhh my god. i just got the "may the fourth be with you" thing.
Only 363 days until it can be used again. 
Bacon...  
#35 | 1182 days ago

Afternoon Q'rs...
Happy Birthday Lee....
Leigh makes me giggle all day long
Thor should ROCK! and besides, nerds are HOT

Hope your weekend is great, I'll be sitting in a boat on a lake drinking margaritas, wearing my sunscreen....

Peace
Long Slow Comfortable Screw Up Against the Wall...  
#36 | 1182 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
Only 363 days until it can be used again. 
dude, i am stoked. if i remember it 363 days from now i'm going to say it like there's no tomorrow! i get it, i really get it!
Thank somebody for friends...  
#37 | 1182 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
dude, i am stoked. if i remember it 363 days from now i'm going to say it like there's no tomorrow! i get it, i really get it!
Don't worry, I'll shoot you a reminder.  It's one of the many Star Wars references in my arsenal. 
Bacon...  
#38 | 1182 days ago

(Edited by janet011685)
Good day, bitches.  

To hell with Becky if she won't make out with me, that's what I say.  There are other hot, nerdy fishes in the sea.  Whateverrrr.

So I told my bois last night about the whole spelling out c*ntrag in twigs at work thing.  Eddie laughed hysterically and told me I should make it into a daily routine (find some way to spell it out in any material available and see how long it takes her to catch on ... like a prank war, but with only one prankster), Travis went into "I work in HR" mode and told me how it could get me fired.  
Obviously he doesn't remember the stories I tell detailing the almost-daily reasons I should be fired.  He's such a square.  I don't get why those two homos work, but somehow they do.  

Happy Birthday again to Woody.  Go get sh*tfaced and do something stupid.  Wait, no.  It's your birthday, gotta do something crazy and fun and different.  Get sh*tfaced and do something smart.  

Has anyone else been watching "Breaking In" with () Christian Slater on Wednesday nights on FOX?  It's kinda growing on me, and I think I'm borderline gay for it.  Any input?  Thanks.




Thank somebody for friends...  
#39 | 1182 days ago

(Edited by beach_pirate)
woody050681 wrote:
Holy sh*t this turning 30 stuff is awful!! I can't take it. Woke 3 times to take a pi$$ last night and it's only 9 a.m and I'm ready for lunch. Then this morning I woke up with about 14 aches and pains that I didn't have when I was in my 20's. While driving in to work this morning my truck would not go over 35 mph and I drove most of the way with my left turn signal on. Guess it's time to start looking for a nursing home.

How do y'all that have been in your 30's or over do it?
"How do y'all that have been in your 30's or over do it?"

From what I remember, You MAN UP ... and quit f***in whining.

Happy Birthday Pup Woody
#40 | 1182 days ago

woody050681 wrote:
Holy sh*t this turning 30 stuff is awful!! I can't take it. Woke 3 times to take a pi$$ last night and it's only 9 a.m and I'm ready for lunch. Then this morning I woke up with about 14 aches and pains that I didn't have when I was in my 20's. While driving in to work this morning my truck would not go over 35 mph and I drove most of the way with my left turn signal on. Guess it's time to start looking for a nursing home.

How do y'all that have been in your 30's or over do it?
dang....i just realized i get to say may the 4th be with you three more times before i'm that old.
Thank somebody for friends...  
#41 | 1182 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
dang....i just realized i get to say may the 4th be with you three more times before i'm that old.
*cough* Ah F*ck You *cough*
Thank somebody for friends...  
#42 | 1182 days ago

Cactus_Jack wrote:
Buenos Dias, Sh*theads.

So, Crash is black.  Big news to some, but later in the day, the really big news came out.  Leigh has never watched Tombstone.  Pathetic, simply pathetic.  Oh well, at least I don't have to hear about the royal wedding anymore.
Jack, since I'm the closest  the only proper thing to do is to swing by the old Redbox and rent my girl a copy of Tombstone so she can join the rest of us. I want another one of them 40 oz. anyway.     (pssst, I have to whisper this so she or Woody won't be able to hear me...the Astros are in Pittsburg this weekend to play the Pirates. they scheduled it on Mother's Day so we'd have an excuse)
Long Slow Comfortable Screw Up Against the Wall...  
#43 | 1182 days ago

stop being d!cks. you guys are making me want to make it a point to never see the stupid movie.
Thank somebody for friends...  
#44 | 1182 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
stop being d!cks. you guys are making me want to make it a point to never see the stupid movie.
 
Long Slow Comfortable Screw Up Against the Wall...  
#45 | 1182 days ago

***********The Update************

Sila Sahin is NOT a Muslim! 
Apparently some Muslims are in an uproar because a lady who looked, and everyone thought was a Muslim, wound up on the cover of Playboy Germany.  <~~~ For starters, I didn't know Germany had a playboy too!  And I'm hard-pressed [giggle] to believe she would have been the first Muslim, if she were Muslim, to pose nude.  Do these F'ers ever get online???

Planned attack on trains? ... Oh me, Oh my!!
Apparently there were plans of a terror attack on some trains here in the US.  Wow ... really?  We couldn't figure out this was coming from the subway attacks in the UK, and the difficulties now encountered to attack planes??  What other motor vehicles are there that could cause a good deal of havoc???    You know some hillbillies [do we take out the 'y' and add an 'ies' to plural-ize-ugate slang?] just stoled some parking things up in Kansas!!!  HUHHHHHHHH ... could it beeeee??????  *Le yawn*

CNN Headline:  "Jobs Matter, Not Jobless Rate"
You got that pencil-d***en-pencilpusher!!  Now quit asking questions before you figure out we don't give a s*** if yer homeless, AS LONG AS YOU'RE ON WELFARE!  It's all you other unemployed  infidel F'ers not requesting our handouts that better be on standby for us to deport your a**!!  B****es!

Happy 50th Birthday, George Clooney
You smiley lil Fn peckerhead!!  I wish I were you and hope yer banging ho's like the Fn pimp you are! I hate you!



CNN Headline:  "Explain It To Me: High Gas Prices"
You see Timmy, once upon a time there was a place in this world where the people near this "oceanal-jelly" attacked a LOT of "floating-thingies", to be 'neutral' we'll just call it "The Middle East-land".  And right next to that place there was another place kinda like it.  Again, to be 'neutral' we'll call it "Africa-land."  See, they would attack the "floating-thingies", because they carried all kinds of good stuff on them that they wanted, but by-and-large they couldn't afford.  And these "floating-thingies" were very big ... but for the sake of this story, we'll just call them "barges-sorta" (I know I've never heard of this either ... STFU and listen).   The stuff on these "barges-sorta" was headed to these awful places, who had a history of stealing and plundering things, merely because they felt they were better educated .... and because many of them became corrupt over time and decided they could get away with it.  We'll just call these fictional places, "America-land" and "Europe-ish".  So, basically, a whole lot of what's on them boats is what we'll just call "oil-things" ... not that it is oil ... and it comes out of the grounds of the two "lawless" areas of the "whoerld" in "Africa-land" and "The Middle East -land".  Basically, we "America-land" and "Europe-ish" have a habit of finding ways to steal the "oil-things", so "Africa-land" and "The Middle East -land" don't get as much money as they ought to to feed their "quasi-people" (Did I mention it's not humans who live in these two lands?  Yeh ... they are trolls!  Very scary!  Bwuhahahahaha and s*** ... quit dozing off and Fn listen, b****).  So, long story short, the MF'ahs "quasi-people" steal back the boats from the "America-landers" and "Europe-ishers" which causes the "America-landers" and the "BritishEurope-landers" to gets really P***ed off and kill say bad things about them b****esquasi-peoples!!  All the while, the "America-landers and the "FrenchEurope-landers" lose "Ton-ders" of the "oil-things" in the "oceanal-jelly" and "flying dragons" (Cuz you know flying dragons need the "oil-stuff" ... you following me??)  And then the "quasi-people gets even mo "p*ssed-off'ish" and they say "F it!  You gonna steal our "oil-things" anyways, so we gonna blow it the F up just get rid of it.  --------- Understand, Timmy?  The s***'s Fn expensive!  STFU and get out!!  -------- The End.  (Senior Editor for the Rio Grande Thymes, R.Fn. McWiggle)

[This was supposed to be the final headline, but I just saw one that I JUST CAN'T NOT PUT HERE!!!]

Fox News Advertisement (on homepage):  "President Reduces Amount Homeowners Owe"
STFU Fox!!!  Just STFU already!!
Bacon...  
#46 | 1182 days ago

RichyMcWiggleSr wrote:
***********The Update************

Sila Sahin is NOT a Muslim! 
Apparently some Muslims are in an uproar because a lady who looked, and everyone thought was a Muslim, wound up on the cover of Playboy Germany.  <~~~ For starters, I didn't know Germany had a playboy too!  And I'm hard-pressed [giggle] to believe she would have been the first Muslim, if she were Muslim, to pose nude.  Do these F'ers ever get online???

Planned attack on trains? ... Oh me, Oh my!!
Apparently there were plans of a terror attack on some trains here in the US.  Wow ... really?  We couldn't figure out this was coming from the subway attacks in the UK, and the difficulties now encountered to attack planes??  What other motor vehicles are there that could cause a good deal of havoc???    You know some hillbillies [do we take out the 'y' and add an 'ies' to plural-ize-ugate slang?] just stoled some parking things up in Kansas!!!  HUHHHHHHHH ... could it beeeee??????  *Le yawn*

CNN Headline:  "Jobs Matter, Not Jobless Rate"
You got that pencil-d***en-pencilpusher!!  Now quit asking questions before you figure out we don't give a s*** if yer homeless, AS LONG AS YOU'RE ON WELFARE!  It's all you other unemployed  infidel F'ers not requesting our handouts that better be on standby for us to deport your a**!!  B****es!

Happy 50th Birthday, George Clooney
You smiley lil Fn peckerhead!!  I wish I were you and hope yer banging ho's like the Fn pimp you are! I hate you!



CNN Headline:  "Explain It To Me: High Gas Prices"
You see Timmy, once upon a time there was a place in this world where the people near this "oceanal-jelly" attacked a LOT of "floating-thingies", to be 'neutral' we'll just call it "The Middle East-land".  And right next to that place there was another place kinda like it.  Again, to be 'neutral' we'll call it "Africa-land."  See, they would attack the "floating-thingies", because they carried all kinds of good stuff on them that they wanted, but by-and-large they couldn't afford.  And these "floating-thingies" were very big ... but for the sake of this story, we'll just call them "barges-sorta" (I know I've never heard of this either ... STFU and listen).   The stuff on these "barges-sorta" was headed to these awful places, who had a history of stealing and plundering things, merely because they felt they were better educated .... and because many of them became corrupt over time and decided they could get away with it.  We'll just call these fictional places, "America-land" and "Europe-ish".  So, basically, a whole lot of what's on them boats is what we'll just call "oil-things" ... not that it is oil ... and it comes out of the grounds of the two "lawless" areas of the "whoerld" in "Africa-land" and "The Middle East -land".  Basically, we "America-land" and "Europe-ish" have a habit of finding ways to steal the "oil-things", so "Africa-land" and "The Middle East -land" don't get as much money as they ought to to feed their "quasi-people" (Did I mention it's not humans who live in these two lands?  Yeh ... they are trolls!  Very scary!  Bwuhahahahaha and s*** ... quit dozing off and Fn listen, b****).  So, long story short, the MF'ahs "quasi-people" steal back the boats from the "America-landers" and "Europe-ishers" which causes the "America-landers" and the "BritishEurope-landers" to gets really P***ed off and kill say bad things about them b****esquasi-peoples!!  All the while, the "America-landers and the "FrenchEurope-landers" lose "Ton-ders" of the "oil-things" in the "oceanal-jelly" and "flying dragons" (Cuz you know flying dragons need the "oil-stuff" ... you following me??)  And then the "quasi-people gets even mo "p*ssed-off'ish" and they say "F it!  You gonna steal our "oil-things" anyways, so we gonna blow it the F up just get rid of it.  --------- Understand, Timmy?  The s***'s Fn expensive!  STFU and get out!!  -------- The End.  (Senior Editor for the Rio Grande Thymes, R.Fn. McWiggle)

[This was supposed to be the final headline, but I just saw one that I JUST CAN'T NOT PUT HERE!!!]

Fox News Advertisement (on homepage):  "President Reduces Amount Homeowners Owe"
STFU Fox!!!  Just STFU already!!
 
Thank somebody for friends...  
#47 | 1182 days ago

Hola Amigos y Amigas

Happy Friday . Cinco de Mayo was fun. Looking forward to going out tonight.

So I don't usually bring up serious subjects on here, but I am trying to help out my niece. When her daughter was 7 months old she had a fast growing cancerous tumor on the side of her neck. She went through chemo and the tumor was taken care of then they found traces cancer in her bone marrow. She did another round of chemo and is now in remission. She is now 3 years old.
My niece is doing the Relay for Life in support of her daughter Kaylani. So if anyone is interested in donating I am posting a couple of links.
The first one is my Niece's story and it has a video of pictures of Kaylani as she progressed and the second link is the one where you can donate if you would like. Thanks for listening.   Have a Wonderful Weekend and Happy Mother's day to all that are!

main.acsevents.org/goto/JenMason


main.acsevents.org/goto/fightingirlzteam
Long Slow Comfortable Screw Up Against the Wall...  
#48 | 1182 days ago
ChristiSunshine (+)

I've been forgiven by the angry cat for the time being. 

Today is the Kentucky Oaks, AKA Louisville's Day at the Downs.  I thought about going since I got off work early, then I thought about the traffic and how it would take 45 minutes to travel 1.5 miles, and about how I'd rather not walk home drunk.  So I'll watch on tv.  If I decide I even care.  A friend's brother is the trainer of a horse in the Derby tomorrow, so I'm throwing some cash his way and hoping he throws some cash back.  Shackleford is the horse he trained.
The other teams could make trouble for us if they win...  
#49 | 1182 days ago

woody050681 wrote:
Holy sh*t this turning 30 stuff is awful!! I can't take it. Woke 3 times to take a pi$$ last night and it's only 9 a.m and I'm ready for lunch. Then this morning I woke up with about 14 aches and pains that I didn't have when I was in my 20's. While driving in to work this morning my truck would not go over 35 mph and I drove most of the way with my left turn signal on. Guess it's time to start looking for a nursing home.

How do y'all that have been in your 30's or over do it?
Wait, you're counting your physical age???   No wonder you're feeling it.   You gotta stick with just counting your mental age!
Long Slow Comfortable Screw Up Against the Wall...  
#50 | 1182 days ago
Nick__ (+)

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
dude, i am stoked. if i remember it 363 days from now i'm going to say it like there's no tomorrow! i get it, i really get it!
 put it in your calendar! 
Long Slow Comfortable Screw Up Against the Wall...  
#51 | 1182 days ago

(Edited by coyotedances)
jswol54 wrote:
Why not all three? 
tried that once, found it hard to tell the truth
Beaneaters...  
#52 | 1182 days ago

kteacher wrote:
Morning Twinkle Butts!

I'm not a fan of funerals. They suck. Why do all the flower arrangements include Gladiolas? Ridiculous. They are death's flower.

I gave my kids a 10 minute "talk" yesterday. Hopefully they won't have the sub tied up too too bad. As for the sub, he or she better keep their mits off my sh*t.

So I hear more days could possibly be taken away from the school year----180 last year to 175 this year, to possibly 155 days next year. Yep......that's the way to educate our country. People are idiots. Hopefully angry parents who can't deal with their kids for those extra days will step up and take some action. 

Lastly-------I saw this----->http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/4b3afc5c2f/president-bush-reacts-to-osama-bin-laden-s-death-with-will-ferrell, thought it was hilarious. I love Will Farrell. 

Have a lovely day! Remember to hug, call, or talk to your mom!

Having just recently dealt with the whole death process, I find most of our customs and traditions regarding it to be asinine.

It's Friday evening and I have not figured out any plans for the weekend. That's probably not a good sign.

The 95th running of the Indianapolis 500, its centennial celebration, is in 23 days.
#53 | 1182 days ago

ChristiSunshine wrote:
I've been forgiven by the angry cat for the time being. 

Today is the Kentucky Oaks, AKA Louisville's Day at the Downs.  I thought about going since I got off work early, then I thought about the traffic and how it would take 45 minutes to travel 1.5 miles, and about how I'd rather not walk home drunk.  So I'll watch on tv.  If I decide I even care.  A friend's brother is the trainer of a horse in the Derby tomorrow, so I'm throwing some cash his way and hoping he throws some cash back.  Shackleford is the horse he trained.
Shackleford's apparently getting some play, but then this field is so weak that almost everyone's getting some play. Might as well pick your horse out of a hat.
#54 | 1182 days ago

Afternoon, Everybodee!

Gearing up for war.   I finally heard from a school counselor (I was checking on my daughter's elective for next year - she chose either Show Choir or Art....being able to march in band after school.)   

The counselor told me that the choir and music program have been cut due to funding.

Hmmm, band director keeps getting different reasons from the principal as to why she isn't going to be there next year...last reason given was the classes haven't got the numbers to stay open. And this is after hearing from other counselors that there were 2 full choir classes filled)

Just fired my first salvo...a letter to the school board, the superintendent, and the VAPA director.  This ought to be an interesting war.
Long Slow Comfortable Screw Up Against the Wall...  
#55 | 1182 days ago
ChristiSunshine (+)

Eric_ wrote:
Shackleford's apparently getting some play, but then this field is so weak that almost everyone's getting some play. Might as well pick your horse out of a hat.
Might be a wet track as well.  60% chance of rain MIGHT change some wagers.  You're right about the weak field.  That's why I hope Dale's horse wins.  Hometown neighborhood guy.
The other teams could make trouble for us if they win...  
#56 | 1182 days ago

 I don't have a whole lot to say...not yet anyway.

In honor of mine, one of my favorite 'mom' songs:

I'm five years old
It's getting cold
I've got my big coat on

I hear your laugh
And look up smiling at you
I run and run

Past the pumpkin patch
and the tractor rides
Look now, the sky is gold
I hug your legs and fall asleep
On the way home

I don't know why all the trees change in the fall
I know you're not scared of anything at all
Don't know if Snow White's house is near or far away
But I know I had the best day
With you today

I'm thirteen now
And don't know how  my friends
Could be so mean

I come home crying and you hold me tight
And grab the keys
And we drive and drive 
Until we've found a town
Far enough away

And we talk and window-shop
Until I've forgotten all their names

I don't know who I'm gonna talk to 
Now at school
I know I'm laughing on the car ride home with you
Don't know how long it's gonna take to feel okay
But I know I had the best day
With you today

I have an excellent father
His strength is making me stronger
God smiles on my little brother
Inside and out, he's better than I am

I grew up in a pretty house
And I had space to run
And I had the best days with you

There is a video
I found from back when I was three
You set up a paint set in the kitchen
And you're talking to me

It's the age of princesses and pirate ships
And the seven dwarfs
Daddy's smart
And you're the prettiest lady in the whole wide world

Now I know why all the trees change in the fall
I know you were on my side
Even when I was wrong
And I love you for giving me your eyes
Staying back and watching me shine

And I didn't know if you knew
So I'm taking this chance to say
That I had the best day
With you today



Don't forget to do something nice for your mom on Sunday...if she's no longer with us, do something in her honor. She deserves it!
Thank somebody for friends...  
#57 | 1182 days ago

 F******************************K


I wrote out my F/E and it got F*****************************KED up.

It involved being sick, watching my kids play sports tomorrow, GO Teams, and Pinky and the Brain moment today.

Here would be Pinky and the Brain Lyrics.

Im staying home tonight if anyone wants to just F*****************************K around on the internet.
The other teams could make trouble for us if they win...  
#58 | 1182 days ago

I don't know how the hawks expect to win by playing no defense. Maybe it's some new strategy.
Bacon...  
#59 | 1182 days ago
Nick__ (+)

kobe_lova wrote:
I don't know how the hawks expect to win by playing no defense. Maybe it's some new strategy.
Great point!   There's plenty-o-game left!

I'm sure they'll find it and make a run!

That's the only encouragement that I will give for your HAWKS!

GO BULLS!  
Long Slow Comfortable Screw Up Against the Wall...  
#60 | 1182 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
Nick__ wrote:
Great point!   There's plenty-o-game left!

I'm sure they'll find it and make a run!

That's the only encouragement that I will give for your HAWKS!

GO BULLS!  
LOL. Thanks I appreciate it. I am not in the mood to watch them half-ass it tonight, so they better make that run soon. Win or lose, they better play like they did in game 1. UGH...Go Hawks!!



*edited for trying to talk and watch the game unsucessfully.
Bacon...  
#61 | 1182 days ago

Derrick Rose is lighting our ass up! I would be loving it and so happy for him if he wasn't doing against MY team, but right now all i want to do his punch him in the f**king face. I have started drinking....THAT is f**king all!

Bacon...  
#62 | 1182 days ago

 What a GREAT Night for the City of Philadelphia.  Phillies are shutout and only 2 hits against the Braves, and the Flyers get swept by the Bruins.  LOVE IT!!
The other teams could make trouble for us if they win...  
#63 | 1182 days ago

hskrdave wrote:
 What a GREAT Night for the City of Philadelphia.  Phillies are shutout and only 2 hits against the Braves, and the Flyers get swept by the Bruins.  LOVE IT!!
What a GREAT Night for the City of Philadelphia.  Phillies are shutout and only 2 hits against the Braves, and the Flyers get swept by the Bruins.  LOVE IT!!-------NEENERS!

fixed to add a just a touch more 
Go Lakers...  
#64 | 1182 days ago

Way to go Bruins!!!! 
Way to finish them off! 
The other teams could make trouble for us if they win...  
#65 | 1182 days ago

kteacher wrote:
What a GREAT Night for the City of Philadelphia.  Phillies are shutout and only 2 hits against the Braves, and the Flyers get swept by the Bruins.  LOVE IT!!-------NEENERS!

fixed to add a just a touch more 
that's so not me....
The other teams could make trouble for us if they win...  
#66 | 1182 days ago

ironhead_mike wrote:
Way to go Bruins!!!! 
Way to finish them off! 
Is that Boston? F**k Boston! :)
Bacon...  
#67 | 1182 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Is that Boston? F**k Boston! :)
 Are you offerin'? 
The other teams could make trouble for us if they win...  
#68 | 1182 days ago

ironhead_mike wrote:
 Are you offerin'? 
Hell No, I was suggesting it to you. (jerk)
Bacon...  
#69 | 1182 days ago

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR!  Stupid facebook makes it so hard to find attractive people whom you wish to add but don't know how to spell their names :@
#70 | 1182 days ago

Marlins lost in the 10th, well really earlier than that but they dragged out my discomfort.
Phillies lost so it's a wash.   

Night all. 
Long Slow Comfortable Screw Up Against the Wall...  
#71 | 1182 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Hell No, I was suggesting it to you. (jerk)
 Well that stinks 
The other teams could make trouble for us if they win...  
#72 | 1182 days ago

Ok.  I  just found out that, to balance out the arts programs at the school, I mean now that the principal has removed the music program, she has increased the photography classes up to 5 classes.

A little background here (which I also just learned) the current photography class started out with students using a cardboard box and a sheet of light-sensitive paper.  You know, the ole pinhole camera trick that is usually taught in the first lesson.   Well, apparently, the class has been using them all throughout the year, because, the district doesn't have money for cameras.  And the school is not really in what you would call a rich neighborhood.    I mean, there are some people who have nice DSLR cameras, but not one they would trust to their high school child for the course of a whole semester.

So, the principal just took that concept and expanded it to 5 classes of students, who will most likely not have access to a camera, for which the district will not buy equipment for, while canceling other arts classes that the district does have the equipment for.

And this is supposed to be an educated woman.    She must have been lobotomized immediately after acquiring her doctorate.   (Hmmmm, self-inflicted surgery?)
Long Slow Comfortable Screw Up Against the Wall...  
#73 | 1181 days ago

(Edited by Eric_)
ChristiSunshine wrote:
Might be a wet track as well.  60% chance of rain MIGHT change some wagers.  You're right about the weak field.  That's why I hope Dale's horse wins.  Hometown neighborhood guy.
Shackleford was certainly game today. 4th earns a check if nothing else. What's funny is NBC barely mentioned Animal Kingdom during their endless pre-race until one of their handicappers picked him. Their eggs were all in Borel, the female jockey (who definitely falls under athlete hot), and the trainer who had the heart transplant.
#74 | 1181 days ago
ChristiSunshine (+)

Eric_ wrote:
Shackleford was certainly game today. 4th earns a check if nothing else. What's funny is NBC barely mentioned Animal Kingdom during their endless pre-race until one of their handicappers picked him. Their eggs were all in Borel, the female jockey (who definitely falls under athlete hot), and the trainer who had the heart transplant.
I am proud of Dale.  4th is nothing to snicker at.  And the female jockey is hot.

In other news, I've had several moments where I thought I'd have to have my ears checked.  Come to find out, though, my hearing is fine.

My mom, as the guys in the red jackets on the horses who usher the other horses and jockeys around the track came onto the track to take Animal Kingdom to the Winner's Circle, says....O....M....G....are those guys out there fighting?  The horses are fighting AND the guys are fighting?  What are they doing?  

Then I'm at the sushi restaurant and the SERVER, who was not  blonde, nor was she not born in this country, asks:  What do you mean by "pepsi products?"  Is that a trick question?  Funny.  I was about to ask her if she was asking ME a trick question.
The other teams could make trouble for us if they win...  
#75 | 1180 days ago

ChristiSunshine wrote:
I've been forgiven by the angry cat for the time being. 

Today is the Kentucky Oaks, AKA Louisville's Day at the Downs.  I thought about going since I got off work early, then I thought about the traffic and how it would take 45 minutes to travel 1.5 miles, and about how I'd rather not walk home drunk.  So I'll watch on tv.  If I decide I even care.  A friend's brother is the trainer of a horse in the Derby tomorrow, so I'm throwing some cash his way and hoping he throws some cash back.  Shackleford is the horse he trained.
I don't think it placed.
#76 | 1180 days ago
ChristiSunshine (+)

(Edited by ChristiSunshine)

Why is everyone pointing that out to me?    I KNOW he didn't place. 

In better news, the Preds played amazing hockey last night IN VANCOUVER and told the Canucks to go F themselves!!!!!  We're gong back to Nashville, folks!  Maybe the Preds will have better luck at home this time around.

The other teams could make trouble for us if they win...  
#77 | 1180 days ago

General rule: Trust no one.
Bacon...  
#78 | 1180 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
General rule: Trust no one.
 or tell lies to see who tells what...
The other teams could make trouble for us if they win...  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
F/E 7/30
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
9 opinions | 28 comments | Last by Debi_L
7-28 FanIQ Summertime Poll in Review
Asked by hclcdestin | Locker Room, FanIQ | 5 questions asked 07/28/14
25 opinions | 5 comments | Last by Beaneaters
F/E 7/29
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/29/14
6 opinions | 15 comments | Last by woody050681
F/E 7/28
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/28/14
9 opinions | 22 comments | Last by Debi_L
start spreadin' the new black
Asked by ms_hippie_queen | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 05/21/14
6 opinions | 11 comments | Last by kobe_lova