Skip to Next Poll »
11
Filter Error 05/13
Welcome back. This is the part of the locker room where you can sit and chat and chill for a while without offending or being shushed. Maybe you wanna watch a dvd or listen to your mp3. Yes, I rhymed. Something on your mind, post it! Random question, ask it? Hijacking is allowed and encouraged. Join the party, troll around, have a beer. It's cool. All are welcome, but please leave all BS in the hall. 
 
I am sad.
| Closed on 05/27/11 at 11:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
27 Fans 
19%a. Eh...
4%b. I just don't give a f**k...
0%c. F*** off...
4%d. Wtf...
11%e. I still don't give a f**k...
19%f. Sh*tf*ck...
15%g. I need a beer...
26%h. Beans...

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#3 | 1071 days ago

Random Thoughts

1.  I wish i had the power to think people dead.

2.  Who wakes up and decides they should talk non f*cking stop?  Im as serious as cancer...im walking out today if this mcfatty doesnt shut up.  

3.  I dont even think a pair of bare breasts in my face would offset my homicidal urges.

4.  A maximum of 14 NBA games left....thank  you broken jesus in your napkin. By the way...im rooting for the terrorists.

5.  The topic on the morning radio show that me and the spawn listen to on the way to school was horrible prom stories.  Several of the callers were stupid girls bitching b/c they didnt make prom queen.  One stupid girl related a story about how there were three other girls wearing "her" dress.  I wish giant scorpion rape upon these idiots.  Here is my story....Date leaves me to f*ck her friend's date.  End up at a friends house playing grab ass with my future ex psycho hose beast.  Get drunk on Zima.  The end. 

6.  I know a secret about this place.  

7.  I wont tell so dont ask.
Sh*tf*ck...  
  
81 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1071 days ago
John_Daly (+)

Gray skies are gonna clear up,
Put on a happy face;
Brush off the clouds and cheer up,
Put on a happy face.
Take off the gloomy mask of tragedy,
It's not your style;
You'll look so good that you'll be glad
Ya' decide to smile!
Pick out a pleasant outlook,
Stick out that noble chin;
Wipe off that "full of doubt" look,
Slap on a happy grin!
And spread sunshine all over the place,
Just put on a happy face!
Put on a happy face
Put on a happy face
And if you're feeling cross and bitterish
Don't sit and whine
Think of banana split and licorice
And you'll feel fine
I knew a girl so glooming
She'd never laugh or sing
She wouldn't listen to me
Now she's a mean old thing
So spread sunshine all over the place
Just put on a happy face
So, put on a happy face!!!


Go ash go!!!!
#2 | 1071 days ago

Happy Friday Q quizzles,

So I hear there was a Carlos Boozer sighting last night.  All I can say is it was about damn time.  The Bulls rode Booz and D Rose to a convincing win to take the series in 6.  Don't fret Ashlie, your boys have a bright future.  Especially Teague.  I think you found your PG of the future.  The Bulls played their best game of the postseason heading into the much anticipated showdown with the Heat.  Can't fv**ing wait.  Let's do this!

Got into an argument with a fella last night about whether or not MJ was the GOAT.  He was a Pistons fan so we obviously didn't see eye to eye, which is understandable.  But I had to draw the line when he said Isiah Thomas was the greatest ever.  LOL!

Ate way too many wings last night.  My stomach is doing more flips than Shaun White.  In my case, I think old age = more upset stomachs, heartburn, etc.  FML. 

Hoping the day flies by because I really need to scratch my gambling itch and head to the casino.  Wish me luck!

Peace out....
#3 | 1071 days ago

Random Thoughts

1.  I wish i had the power to think people dead.

2.  Who wakes up and decides they should talk non f*cking stop?  Im as serious as cancer...im walking out today if this mcfatty doesnt shut up.  

3.  I dont even think a pair of bare breasts in my face would offset my homicidal urges.

4.  A maximum of 14 NBA games left....thank  you broken jesus in your napkin. By the way...im rooting for the terrorists.

5.  The topic on the morning radio show that me and the spawn listen to on the way to school was horrible prom stories.  Several of the callers were stupid girls bitching b/c they didnt make prom queen.  One stupid girl related a story about how there were three other girls wearing "her" dress.  I wish giant scorpion rape upon these idiots.  Here is my story....Date leaves me to f*ck her friend's date.  End up at a friends house playing grab ass with my future ex psycho hose beast.  Get drunk on Zima.  The end. 

6.  I know a secret about this place.  

7.  I wont tell so dont ask.
Sh*tf*ck...  
#4 | 1071 days ago

Good morning,

I knew shoe shopping was going to be a b@tch, because I wear a size 11.5.  I didn't expect to be fighting
for shoes against trannies.  Good Lawd!    Between that and the selection mostly being 4# high heeled F*ck me pumps
I gave up and ordered on line.    Why oh why was I cursed to be so damn tall? 

Going to work on a tan.     Surf is getting big.  http://www.evsjupiter.com/main.htm#movie Rob is out fishing on the wave runner.
Lots of dolphin (ma-hi) everywhere.  Delicious!!!

About my friends Jr dress.  If you saw it, you would tell her no.  There were a lot of hot, sexy club dresses in the women's dept. (SAKS)  I was just disappointed because she wouldn't even look.    
I still don't give a f**k...  
#5 | 1071 days ago

Let me guess who the retard is that PQ'd me.
Sh*tf*ck...  
#6 | 1071 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Let me guess who the retard is that PQ'd me.
<----her mom.
Sh*tf*ck...  
#7 | 1071 days ago

FYI the hard deck today is 10,000 feet.
Enjoy, lol

"Speedboat has the ball." (I'm gonna buzz the tower)
Beans...  
#8 | 1071 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
<----her mom.
PQs for you the rest of the week. 
Sh*tf*ck...  
#9 | 1071 days ago

 Morning Ghostriders!

Are you all feeling the need for speed? Know the finger? Have you lost that lovin feeling? Want to buzz a tower? Play glistening volleyball at the beach with a bunch of beefed caked dudes? Want to be Wingmates? Take someone to bed or lose them forever? No? Well get on it because MFers today is Top Gun Day! Whoot Whoot! So get a call sign, put on your aviators, and don't crash and burn. 



More:
Nephew is in the works to getting LA-Rising tickets----Muse, Rage,and Rise Against. It's in July. 
I will be seeing Bridesmaids today or later this weekend. 
I know it's TG Day but this video amuses me like no other-------ENJOY. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdM-ojJo8T4&feature=player_embedded

Have a fabulous day! Be a Maverick! 



Beans...  
#10 | 1071 days ago

(Edited by VIOLET)
Happy Friday, everyone!
 
-Didn't sleep well but my motivation today is it's finally Friday!
- Teacher's day is celebrated  in May 15th in Mexico, some teachers from my brothers' area are opening a painting exhibition today to show their talents, my three brothers are included and we could see some of their art work, also we are planning a barbacue on Sunday. Meat! yay!
- My class hours at school have been dramatically reduced and I need money, so I saw an ad on TV where they needed high school teachers, I went, delivered and application form and resume, I had to do a test and yesterday I had a job interview. The woman said I was doing great so far, but work doesn't start till August, she told me probably I'd have to attend some training courses during the summer, so I'll have to wait but it's OK.
- Jason reminded me broken baby Jesus today and I should have gotten the hint two days ago when my mom and I were walking down town and there was this little store and she said, "Look they must have baby Jesuses in there!" I said, "Oh, yes, probably" and I just kept walking and my mom behind me...What's wrong with me? I must replace that baby Jesus before Christmas! 
- I understand Laurel about the shoes, but for me is the opposite, my shoe size is like 5 or 5.5 and sometimes the smallest size of some cute, beautiful wonderful shoes is 6, the ones I bought a week ago are so pretty but they are 6, so they fit well for the first hour and now I feel I can swim in them, I guess I'll never wear them again
- Have a wonderful weekend people.  you all.
Beans...  
#11 | 1071 days ago

I forgot my call sign.
Sh*tf*ck...  
#12 | 1071 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
FYI the hard deck today is 10,000 feet.
Enjoy, lol

"Speedboat has the ball." (I'm gonna buzz the tower)
 YOU!


Beans...  
#13 | 1071 days ago

Happy Friday the 13TH
I still don't give a f**k...  
#14 | 1071 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
PQs for you the rest of the week. 
You should eat out!
Sh*tf*ck...  
#15 | 1071 days ago

kteacher wrote:
 Morning Ghostriders!

Are you all feeling the need for speed? Know the finger? Have you lost that lovin feeling? Want to buzz a tower? Play glistening volleyball at the beach with a bunch of beefed caked dudes? Want to be Wingmates? Take someone to bed or lose them forever? No? Well get on it because MFers today is Top Gun Day! Whoot Whoot! So get a call sign, put on your aviators, and don't crash and burn. 



More:
Nephew is in the works to getting LA-Rising tickets----Muse, Rage,and Rise Against. It's in July. 
I will be seeing Bridesmaids today or later this weekend. 
I know it's TG Day but this video amuses me like no other-------ENJOY. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdM-ojJo8T4&feature=player_embedded

Have a fabulous day! Be a Maverick! 



RIP, Goose
#16 | 1071 days ago

you're sad, yet you put beer for the alcoholic's option?
I need a beer mind eraser, double tall, squeeze a lime and bring it to me tap-dancing or no tip...

i'm sad too. no i'm not. i'm mad. but rogs stupid song and curiosity of jason's secret has put me on ice for the time being. i accidently ripped the binds off my window at work yesterday before i left. accidently. they, like everything else in this office were not working and oops, i pulled too hard. yeah well, now karma is eating my ass like a tasty gala apple because the line of cars in the parking lot are bouncing the sunlight directly into my left eye and it's giving me a monster headache.

i'm feeling very disconnected and distracted today, so you people are going to have to step up the funny and go the extra mile to keep me chipper. thanks.
#17 | 1071 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
ms_hippie_queen wrote:
you're sad, yet you put beer for the alcoholic's option?
I need a beer mind eraser, double tall, squeeze a lime and bring it to me tap-dancing or no tip...

i'm sad too. no i'm not. i'm mad. but rogs stupid song and curiosity of jason's secret has put me on ice for the time being. i accidently ripped the binds off my window at work yesterday before i left. accidently. they, like everything else in this office were not working and oops, i pulled too hard. yeah well, now karma is eating my ass like a tasty gala apple because the line of cars in the parking lot are bouncing the sunlight directly into my left eye and it's giving me a monster headache.

i'm feeling very disconnected and distracted today, so you people are going to have to step up the funny and go the extra mile to keep me chipper. thanks.
i just didnt change the option from yesterday.


and i didnt read rogers song, and barely skimmed jason's post, so people may need to step it WAY up. ugh.
Sh*tf*ck...  
#18 | 1071 days ago

(Edited by Jason_)
- Jason reminded me broken bay Jesus today and I should have gotten the hint two days ago when my mom and I were walking down town and there was this little store and she said, "Look they must have baby Jesuses in there!" I said, "Oh, yes, probably" and I I just kept walking and my mom behind me...What's wrong with me? I must replace that baby Jesus before Christmas!


I almost spit out my Gatorade when i read that.  YOU KEPT WALKING?  You were all like.."F*ck those baby Jesi...im out."  LMAO.  
Sh*tf*ck...  
#19 | 1071 days ago

(Edited by The_Real_Stoney)
Iceman says happy Top Gun day.. it's the way he flies, ice cold, no mistakes


We'll keep this short and sweet
Rockies, you get an F-minus in my book so far this month.. Kryptonite has been getting guys out late in games, and batting with runners in scoring position

I have an amazing womanfriend

Go Sharks!! Thank science they held on to beat the Wings.. And as a bonus, Todd Bertuzzi had to leave the game in the first period.  I wouldn't be sad if he was horrifically burned in a fire 
And I was really glad Joe Thornton didn't lay on the ice and cuddle the puck and cry after the handshakes.
F*ck you Lebron

Speaking of basketball, I think there are only 8 weeks left in the playoffs

In celebrity news:
Hayden Panettiere is single, so is Bar Rafaeli.. Thousands of men now believe they can be next in line..  Pippa Middleton is only in her mid 20s? She has the ass going on, but she has the face of a haggard cougar..  Jessica Alba's t*ts are HUGE right now, but with great size comes great disgustingness. Is there any other way to have a kid besides destroying your woman's body?  
I'm getting kind of geeked to see X-Men First Class

I really need to get back to work
I just don't give a f**k...  
#20 | 1071 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
RIP, Goose
JD., there will be others...


(I'm going to try to quote the movie 50 times today to honor Goose. I already got 3 or 4 in on a call this morning and I'm counting the posts here and FB and whatever crap i tweet.)
Beans...  
#21 | 1071 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
I forgot my call sign.
Here ya go...

Callsign Generator

LOL... mine is "IRONCROW"
Eh...  
#22 | 1071 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
Iceman says happy Top Gun day.. it's the way he flies, ice cold, no mistakes


We'll keep this short and sweet
Rockies, you get an F-minus in my book so far this month.. Kryptonite has been getting guys out late in games, and batting with runners in scoring position

I have an amazing womanfriend

Go Sharks!! Thank science they held on to beat the Wings.. And as a bonus, Todd Bertuzzi had to leave the game in the first period.  I wouldn't be sad if he was horrifically burned in a fire 
And I was really glad Joe Thornton didn't lay on the ice and cuddle the puck and cry after the handshakes.
F*ck you Lebron

Speaking of basketball, I think there are only 8 weeks left in the playoffs

In celebrity news:
Hayden Panettiere is single, so is Bar Rafaeli.. Thousands of men now believe they can be next in line..  Pippa Middleton is only in her mid 20s? She has the ass going on, but she has the face of a haggard cougar..  Jessica Alba's t*ts are HUGE right now, but with great size comes great disgustingness. Is there any other way to have a kid besides destroying your woman's body?  
I'm getting kind of geeked to see X-Men First Class

I really need to get back to work
----->
Sh*tf*ck...  
#23 | 1071 days ago

ironhead_mike wrote:
Here ya go...

Callsign Generator

LOL... mine is "IRONCROW"
no. those are crap. Nyce and/or Teach gave me one.
Sh*tf*ck...  
#24 | 1071 days ago

ironhead_mike wrote:
Here ya go...

Callsign Generator

LOL... mine is "IRONCROW"
well that's just plain awesome.

you all may reefer to me now as lieutenant leigh "chalice" m****.

i haven't seen top gun. is there some part about 5/13 that'm supposed to giggle about like the "may the 4th" thing? i don't wanna be last on this twice in a row.
#25 | 1071 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
Iceman says happy Top Gun day.. it's the way he flies, ice cold, no mistakes


We'll keep this short and sweet
Rockies, you get an F-minus in my book so far this month.. Kryptonite has been getting guys out late in games, and batting with runners in scoring position

I have an amazing womanfriend

Go Sharks!! Thank science they held on to beat the Wings.. And as a bonus, Todd Bertuzzi had to leave the game in the first period.  I wouldn't be sad if he was horrifically burned in a fire 
And I was really glad Joe Thornton didn't lay on the ice and cuddle the puck and cry after the handshakes.
F*ck you Lebron

Speaking of basketball, I think there are only 8 weeks left in the playoffs

In celebrity news:
Hayden Panettiere is single, so is Bar Rafaeli.. Thousands of men now believe they can be next in line..  Pippa Middleton is only in her mid 20s? She has the ass going on, but she has the face of a haggard cougar..  Jessica Alba's t*ts are HUGE right now, but with great size comes great disgustingness. Is there any other way to have a kid besides destroying your woman's body?  
I'm getting kind of geeked to see X-Men First Class

I really need to get back to work
I read somewhere that Vivid Video offered Pippa $5 million to do a porn scene.  Would watch. 
#26 | 1071 days ago

Just because there is a hole in your head and the sun shines through, doesn't mean that you are bright.
Eh...  
#27 | 1071 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
well that's just plain awesome.

you all may reefer to me now as lieutenant leigh "chalice" m****.

i haven't seen top gun. is there some part about 5/13 that'm supposed to giggle about like the "may the 4th" thing? i don't wanna be last on this twice in a row.
"Chalice"

"i haven't seen top gun. is there some part about 5/13 that'm supposed to giggle about like the "may the 4th" thing? i don't wanna be last on this twice in a row." Really?
Eh...  
#28 | 1071 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
no. those are crap. Nyce and/or Teach gave me one.
I can see it made an impression!
Eh...  
#29 | 1071 days ago

 Speaking of Royals or those related to those married to one.  This pic is awesome. 


Beans...  
#30 | 1071 days ago

marcus_nyce wrote:
JD., there will be others...


(I'm going to try to quote the movie 50 times today to honor Goose. I already got 3 or 4 in on a call this morning and I'm counting the posts here and FB and whatever crap i tweet.)
 Tower Mark? This is Ghost Rider Rebecca, requesting a flyby. 


Beans...  
#31 | 1071 days ago

F*ck F*ck F*ckity F*ck

Blue Skies--Willie Nelson

Blue skies smilin' at me
Nothin' but blue skies do I see
Bluebirds singin' a song
Nothin' but blue skies from now on

Never saw the sun shinin' so bright
Never saw things goin' so right
Noticing the days hurrying by
When you're in love, my how they fly by

Blue days, all of them gone
Nothin' but blue skies from now on
(Blue skies smilin' at me
Nothin' but blue skies do I see)

Never saw the sun shinin' so bright
Never saw things goin' so right
Noticing the days hurrying by
When you're in love, my how they fly

Blue days, all of them gone
Nothin' but blue skies from now on
Nothin' but blue skies from now on
I need a beer...  
#32 | 1071 days ago

I will be referring to myself in the 3rd person for the rest of the day by my callsign... Mutha
I just don't give a f**k...  
#33 | 1071 days ago

 
I still don't give a f**k...  
#34 | 1071 days ago

(Edited by VIOLET)
Jason_ wrote:
- Jason reminded me broken bay Jesus today and I should have gotten the hint two days ago when my mom and I were walking down town and there was this little store and she said, "Look they must have baby Jesuses in there!" I said, "Oh, yes, probably" and I I just kept walking and my mom behind me...What's wrong with me? I must replace that baby Jesus before Christmas!


I almost spit out my Gatorade when i read that.  YOU KEPT WALKING?  You were all like.."F*ck those baby Jesi...im out."  LMAO.  
I fell like...pretty bad, already. So please don't make it worst.  OK, I have to make a serious commitment with myself today, I have to get that holy baby Jesus this weekend, or I'll change my screen name...any suggestions? OK forget that last part, it's probably  not a good idea. Here I go again, I'll get that baby Jesus, if and only if he looks very similar to the one I broke, otherwise I'll continue my quest until I get the right one. I'm an awful person, Thanks for reminding me
Beans...  
#35 | 1071 days ago

VIOLET wrote:
I fell like...pretty bad, already. So please don't make it worst.  OK, I have to make a serious commitment with myself today, I have to get that holy baby Jesus this weekend, or I'll change my screen name...any suggestions? OK forget that last part, it's probably  not a good idea. Here I go again, I'll get that baby Jesus, if and only if he looks very similar to the one I broke, otherwise I'll continue my quest until I get the right one. I'm an awful person, Thanks for reminding me
how about "judas?"
#36 | 1071 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
how about "judas?"
 That fits perfectly...Thank you, Leigh
Beans...  
#37 | 1071 days ago

WAHOO! I'm in a much better mood today!

Golfed last night and did awesome.  Long drives, excellent mid game and long putts!! No wonder I love this game!
We played a different format than normal last night, and it was a failure.  Men play a competition, two teams tee off on the same hole, and they play best ball 4 man.  We tried it last night instead of our normal 4 person team best ball, playing your best game against the whole field.  We were paired with a team of 4 walkers.  Now I'm a fan of golf for exercise, and have no problem with walkers, but when you spend half the time wandering all over the course looking for your miss-hit balls, it's a waste of time.  A normal 2.25 playing time ended up being 3.75 hours.  Too f**king long.  We didn't eat supper until 10pm and because my son works in the kitchen, we didn't get home until after 11pm.  Normally we are heading home around 9:30.

It's beautiful and sunny, not as warm as it should be this time of year, but I'm not complaining  think I'll go golfing..........
Beans...  
#38 | 1071 days ago

(Edited by Jason_)
VIOLET wrote:
I fell like...pretty bad, already. So please don't make it worst.  OK, I have to make a serious commitment with myself today, I have to get that holy baby Jesus this weekend, or I'll change my screen name...any suggestions? OK forget that last part, it's probably  not a good idea. Here I go again, I'll get that baby Jesus, if and only if he looks very similar to the one I broke, otherwise I'll continue my quest until I get the right one. I'm an awful person, Thanks for reminding me
You're not awful...you just ignored the pleadings of your poor jesus-less mother to stop at the jesus store to buy a new one.   I would have done the same thing...i would have been like..."D*mnit mom...knock it off with the guilt trip already.  Ill buy you a f*cking jesus when i find the perfect jesus...facepalm". 
Sh*tf*ck...  
#39 | 1071 days ago

(Edited by VIOLET)
Jason_ wrote:
You're not awful...you just ignored the pleadings of your poor jesus-less mother to stop at the jesus store to buy a new one.   I would have done the same thing...i would have been like..."D*mnit mom...knock it off with the guilt trip already.  Ill buy you a f*cking jesus when i find the perfect jesus...facepalm". 
Stop it, please! You are making me cry!  I'm leaving
Beans...  
#40 | 1071 days ago

VIOLET wrote:
Stop it, please! You are making me cry!  I'm leaving
Look on the bright side...maybe Somewhere has quality Jesi.
Sh*tf*ck...  
#41 | 1071 days ago

Hola Amigos y Amigas~

Happy Top Gun Day and Friday the 13th. I believe my call sign that Marcus assigned to me last night is "Shooter".  Ash I can't remember yours either.
I didn't watch any sports last night...but I did drink a lot  and I will continue that trend tonight!!

"I feel the need...........the need for speed"
I still don't give a f**k...  
#42 | 1071 days ago

BlackMomba?
Sh*tf*ck...  
#43 | 1071 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
BlackMomba?
That could be it....
I still don't give a f**k...  
#44 | 1071 days ago

Cali_Kat wrote:
Hola Amigos y Amigas~

Happy Top Gun Day and Friday the 13th. I believe my call sign that Marcus assigned to me last night is "Shooter".  Ash I can't remember yours either.
I didn't watch any sports last night...but I did drink a lot  and I will continue that trend tonight!!

"I feel the need...........the need for speed"
did you have a wing man with u when drinking ha ha
#45 | 1071 days ago

I never realized how f**king much I HATE sharks till last night. Next round you f*cks will be out in 4! GO CANUCKS!!!!:)
#46 | 1071 days ago

(Edited by Sharp Square)

Good Morning Qville !


Is there anything more beautiful today then a San Jose Shark ?  I Think Not


Top Gun Day -  Speedboat , Shooter, BlackMomba#5, GhostRider ,Chalice,Mutha, IronCrow -  this is Voodoo. Remaining MiGs are bugging out.



Eh...  
#47 | 1071 days ago

Sharp Square wrote:

Good Morning Qville !


Is there anything more beautiful today then a San Jose Shark ?  I Think Not


Top Gun Day -  Speedboat , Shooter, BlackMomba#5, GhostRider ,Chalice,Mutha, IronCrow -  this is Voodoo. Remaining MiGs are bugging out.



1. Who is speedboat?

2. You forgot Mutha!

Carry on
I still don't give a f**k...  
#48 | 1071 days ago

NEW YORK, NY - APRIL 28:  A general view of the Draft stage during the 2011 NFL Draft at Radio City Music Hall on April 28, 2011 in New York City.  (Photo by Chris Trotman/Getty Images)

NFL Rumors and Speculation: Which Marquee Names Will Ultimately Stay Put?

#49 | 1071 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
BlackMomba?
BlackMomba#5 ( i think?) lmao
Beans...  
#50 | 1071 days ago

kteacher wrote:
 YOU!


A C-130 was lumbering along when a cocky F-16 flashed by.

The jet jockey decided to show off.
 
The fighter jock told the C-130 pilot, 'watch this!' and promptly went into a barrel roll followed by a steep climb..
He then finished with a sonic boom as he broke the sound barrier.

The F-16 pilot asked the C-130 pilot what he thought of that.
 
The C-130 pilot said, 'That was impressive, but watch this!'

The C-130 droned along for about 5 minutes and then the C-130 pilot came back on and said: 'What did you think of that?'

Puzzled, the F-16 pilot asked, 'What the heck did you do?'

The C-130 pilot chuckled.
'I stood up, stretched my legs, walked  to the back,
took a leak, then got a cup of coffee and a cinnamon roll.'

When you are young & foolish - speed & flash may seem a good thing!

When you get older & smarter - comfort & dull is not such a bad thing!

Us older folks understand this one, it's called S.O..S.
Slower, Older and Smarter....
Eh...  
#51 | 1071 days ago

Good Morning, Everybodee!

Happy Friday the 13th.

Just heard some news about the music program.   We've heard that there was a grave misunderstanding, the music program will not be cut.  (I guess we had enough parents calling the right people, pressing the right buttons.) 

Now, while the principal is still on vacation (on a cruise, no less) we're trying to get people calling, emailing, whatever, their encounters with the principal.    She's got a lot of explaining to do.  She's pulled stuff like this in the past, getting rid of good teachers, basically creating an environment that is not conductive to learning.   Doing stuff she shouldn't be doing because "It is her school" or "her staff".      ( I found out she had campus maintenance up on the roof cleaning - what I don't know- but the district has maintenance staff to do that.  One of the employees she insisted go up had recent knee surgery, but did not complain because she can't afford to possibly lose job.
Eh...  
#52 | 1071 days ago

Cali_Kat wrote:
1. Who is speedboat?

2. You forgot Mutha!

Carry on


Speedboat -  Marcus  (a.k.a.  Marcudemus)

And i shall add "Mutha" a.s.a.p -  nice catch !


Eh...  
#53 | 1071 days ago

 Today is the first time in the Rebecca Black Era that the 13th has landed on a Friday.  

That's all.
#54 | 1071 days ago

Sharp Square wrote:


Speedboat -  Marcus  (a.k.a.  Marcudemus)

And i shall add "Mutha" a.s.a.p -  nice catch !


Oh okay. I didn't remember his name from last night! Thanks for clearing that up.
I still don't give a f**k...  
#55 | 1071 days ago

ohwell_ wrote:
Good morning,

I knew shoe shopping was going to be a b@tch, because I wear a size 11.5.  I didn't expect to be fighting
for shoes against trannies.  Good Lawd!    Between that and the selection mostly being 4# high heeled F*ck me pumps
I gave up and ordered on line.    Why oh why was I cursed to be so damn tall? 

Going to work on a tan.     Surf is getting big.  http://www.evsjupiter.com/main.htm#movie Rob is out fishing on the wave runner.
Lots of dolphin (ma-hi) everywhere.  Delicious!!!

About my friends Jr dress.  If you saw it, you would tell her no.  There were a lot of hot, sexy club dresses in the women's dept. (SAKS)  I was just disappointed because she wouldn't even look.    
I love "F*ck Me" pumps ... I have more trouble finding the "Let's Just Be Friends" sneakers.

Good day bitches.

I'm reading "Water for Elephants" (halfway through) and the movie, although I have not seen it, is ruining it for me already.  Here's why:

-  Reese Witherspoon's character is supposed to have brown hair.  Couldn't invest in some Nice n' Easy for the part, Reese?  Really?  As**ole.
-  Rob Pattinson's character is supposed to be a ginger.  OK, I get it.  He doesn't need to do anything else to make him MORE unattractive, but still.  Again ... have we NO commitment to the part?  As**ole.

Ugh.  That's all ... for now.  

Sh*tf*ck...  
#56 | 1071 days ago

(Edited by HULL_17)
This Is dedicated to my ex john...finally realizing what a good thing he had although it has been almost a year since we split up and i have moved on & found someone who treats me how i deserved to be treated...like a princess...

I try to make it through my life, in my way, there's you
I try to make it through these lies, and that's all I do

Just don't deny it,
Don't try to fight this ,and deal with it
and that's just part of it,

If you were dead or still alive
I don't care, I don't care
Just go and leave this all behind
Cause i swear (i swear),i don't care

I try to make you see my side
Always trying to stay in line
But your eyes see right through
That's all they do

I'm getting buried in this place
I got no room your in my face
don't say anything just go away

If you were dead or still alive
I don't care, I don't care
Just go and leave this all behind
Cause i swear (iswear) i don't care

[ instrumental ]
love changing everything
You won't be left for me x2


If you were dead or still alive
I don't care, I don't care
Just and and leave this all behind
Cause i swear(i swear)i don't care

If you were dead or still alive
I don't care(i don't care), I don't care(i don't care)
Just go ahead and leave this all behind
I don't care(i swaer), I don't care
At all...


VIDEO
I need a beer...  
#57 | 1071 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Look on the bright side...maybe Somewhere has quality Jesi.
I you right now!
Beans...  
#58 | 1071 days ago

Cali_Kat wrote:
Oh okay. I didn't remember his name from last night! Thanks for clearing that up.


Just happy i could be of assistance
Eh...  
#59 | 1071 days ago

VIOLET wrote:
I you right now!
Dont be that way...
Sh*tf*ck...  
#60 | 1071 days ago

I have been SOOOO responsible today! I got my insurance, I got my oil change, i got my car inspected...and WHAT do I do when I am "on paper" completely legal again? That's right, hot tail my ass to the cellar bar, throw back a shot of patron and go back to work at the church, cause being so legal and responsible is just too damn uncomfortable. I love today. I dare a cop to pull me over.
#61 | 1071 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
I have been SOOOO responsible today! I got my insurance, I got my oil change, i got my car inspected...and WHAT do I do when I am "on paper" completely legal again? That's right, hot tail my ass to the cellar bar, throw back a shot of patron and go back to work at the church, cause being so legal and responsible is just too damn uncomfortable. I love today. I dare a cop to pull me over.
*slow clap*
Sh*tf*ck...  
#62 | 1071 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
*slow clap*
f*ck off. im awesome.
#63 | 1071 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
Iceman says happy Top Gun day.. it's the way he flies, ice cold, no mistakes


We'll keep this short and sweet
Rockies, you get an F-minus in my book so far this month.. Kryptonite has been getting guys out late in games, and batting with runners in scoring position

I have an amazing womanfriend

Go Sharks!! Thank science they held on to beat the Wings.. And as a bonus, Todd Bertuzzi had to leave the game in the first period.  I wouldn't be sad if he was horrifically burned in a fire 
And I was really glad Joe Thornton didn't lay on the ice and cuddle the puck and cry after the handshakes.
F*ck you Lebron

Speaking of basketball, I think there are only 8 weeks left in the playoffs

In celebrity news:
Hayden Panettiere is single, so is Bar Rafaeli.. Thousands of men now believe they can be next in line..  Pippa Middleton is only in her mid 20s? She has the ass going on, but she has the face of a haggard cougar..  Jessica Alba's t*ts are HUGE right now, but with great size comes great disgustingness. Is there any other way to have a kid besides destroying your woman's body?  
I'm getting kind of geeked to see X-Men First Class

I really need to get back to work
Thank you!  I've been saying that Pippa looks like she's at least 40 in the face for weeks.  (And she's the younger sister.)
Either that, or she has just liiiiiiived.  

I'm recruiting folks to go see the new X-Men movie with me, but it seems to be an uphill battle.  *sigh*

Oh, and you DO have an amazing womanfriend.
Sh*tf*ck...  
#64 | 1071 days ago

HULL_17 wrote:
This Is dedicated to my ex john...finally realizing what a good thing he had although it has been almost a year since we split up and i have moved on & found someone who treats me how i deserved to be treated...like a princess...

I try to make it through my life, in my way, there's you
I try to make it through these lies, and that's all I do

Just don't deny it,
Don't try to fight this ,and deal with it
and that's just part of it,

If you were dead or still alive
I don't care, I don't care
Just go and leave this all behind
Cause i swear (i swear),i don't care

I try to make you see my side
Always trying to stay in line
But your eyes see right through
That's all they do

I'm getting buried in this place
I got no room your in my face
don't say anything just go away

If you were dead or still alive
I don't care, I don't care
Just go and leave this all behind
Cause i swear (iswear) i don't care

[ instrumental ]
love changing everything
You won't be left for me x2


If you were dead or still alive
I don't care, I don't care
Just and and leave this all behind
Cause i swear(i swear)i don't care

If you were dead or still alive
I don't care(i don't care), I don't care(i don't care)
Just go ahead and leave this all behind
I don't care(i swaer), I don't care
At all...


VIDEO
Dedicated to your ex, John?  Or your ex-john?  
Sh*tf*ck...  
#65 | 1071 days ago

(Edited by Oddfool)
To any and all our there with kids under 12, Borders has their Double Dog Dare Challenge.  Read any 10 books and print the names on the Challenge sheet, with a parent's signature, they can get a free book. (Variety of titles and reading levels.)


http://e.borders.com/a/hBNy1zGAQfEXsB8bBJ2AYodZ4qi/brdskids1-2   (choice of books)

http://e.borders.com/a/hBNy1zGAQfEXsB8bBJ2AYodZ4qi/brdskids2-2   (download challenge form)
Eh...  
#66 | 1071 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
Dedicated to your ex, John?  Or your ex-john?  
my ex whose name is john...LOL 
I need a beer...  
#67 | 1071 days ago
ChristiSunshine (+)

Dear Friday the 13th,  I'm not normally superstitious, but you have lived up to your reputation today.  Now get the f**k out of here. 
Cuz tomorrow, I want to rock this tune and MEAN IT:

Ice Cube:  It Was a Good Day
Just waking up in the morning gotta thank God
I don't know but today seems kinda odd
No barking from the dog, no smog
And momma cooked a breakfast with no hog
I got my grub on, but didn't pig out
Finally got a call from a girl wanna dig out
Hooked it up for later as I hit the do'
Thinking will i live, another twenty-fo'
I gotta go cause I got me a drop top
And if I hit the switch, I can make the ass drop
Had to stop at a red light
Looking in my mirror not a jacker in sight
And everything is alright
I got a beep from Kim and she can f**k all night
Called up the homies and I'm askin y'all
Which park, are y'all playin basketball?
Get me on the court and I'm trouble
Last week f**k around and got a triple double
Freaking ni**az every way like M.J.
I can't believe, today was a good day

Drove to the pad and hit the showers
Didn't even get no static from the cowards
Cause just yesterday them fools tried to blast me
Saw the police and they rolled right past me
No flexin, didn't even look in a ni**az direction
as I ran the intersection
Went to Short Dog's house, they was watchin YO! MTV Raps
What's the haps on the craps
Shake em up, shake em up, shake em up, shake em
Roll em in a circle of ni**az and watch me break em
With the seven, seven-eleven, seven-eleven
Seven even back do' little Joe
I picked up the cash flow
Then we played bones, and I'm yellin domino
Plus nobody I know got killed in South Central L.A.
Today was a good day

Left my ni**az house paid
Picked up a girl been tryin to f**k since the twelfth grade
It's ironic, I had the bl**t she had the ch***ic
The Lakers beat the Supersonics
I felt on the big fat fanny
Pulled out the jammy, and killed the punanny
And my d**k runs deep, so deep, so deep
put her ass to sleep
Woke her up around one
she didn't hesitate, to call Ice Cube the top gun
Drove her to the pad and I'm coasting
Took another sip of the potion hit the three-wheel motion
I was glad everything had worked out
Dropped her ass off, and then chirped out
Today was like one of those fly dreams
Didn't even see a berry flashing those high beams
No helicopter looking for a murder
Two in the morning got the Fatburger
Even saw the lights of the Goodyear Blimp
And it read Ice Cube's a pimp
Drunk as hell but no throwing up
Half way home and my pager still blowing up
Today I didn't even have to use my A.K.
I got to say it was a good day.

Hey hey, wait a minute Pooh Stop the s**t
What the f**k am I thinking about?


 

Sh*tf*ck...  
#68 | 1071 days ago

Assuming the weather holds, I'm off to my first live baseball game of the year. It's only Nationals-Marlins, but it's better than nothing.

Now for the real reason I post here. The 95th running of the Indianapolis 500, its centennial celebration, is in 16 days.
#69 | 1071 days ago

HULL_17 wrote:
my ex whose name is john...LOL 
 
Sh*tf*ck...  
#70 | 1071 days ago

(Edited by ironhead_mike)
 My song of the day... have not heard it in so long i forgot how much I loved it:

QUEEN - Fat Bottomed Girls

Are you gonna take me home tonight ?
Ah down beside that red firelight
Are you gonna let it all hang out ?
Fat bottomed girls
You make the rockin' world go round

Hey I was just a skinny lad
Never knew no good from bad
But I knew life before I left my nursery - huh
Left alone with big fat Fanny
She was such a naughty nanny
Heap big woman you made a bad boy out of me
Hey hey!
Wooh

I've been singing with my band
Across the wire across the land
I seen every blue eyed floozy on the way, hey
But their beauty and their style
Went kind of smooth after a while
Take me to them dirty ladies everytime

C'mon
Oh won't you take me home tonight ?
Oh down beside your red firelight
Oh and you give it all you got
Fat bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round
Fat bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round

Hey listen here
Now I got mortgages on homes
I got stiffness in ma' bones
Ain't no beauty Queens in this locality (I tell you)
Oh but I still get my pleasure
Still get my greatest treasure
Heap big woman you gonna make a big man out of me

Now get this
Oh (I know) you gonna take me home tonight (please)
Oh down beside that red firelight
Are you gonna let it all hang out ?
Fat bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round yeah
Fat bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round

Get on your bikes and ride
Ooh yeah oh yeah them fat bottomed girls
Fat bottomed girls
Yeah yeah yeah
Alright, ride 'em, c'mon
Fat bottomed girls - yes yes

Eh...  
#71 | 1071 days ago

So...
I get to the Veteran's Village straight from work to meet up with the band.  I get there before the band does, so I call the director's husband to find out where they are exactly.

They hadn't even left the school yet, the bus hadn't arrived.  He calls me back after they try calling the bus depot.   They're not gonna make it.    Since I was already there, I went inside to talk with the representative.  By the time I got to his office, he was just getting off the phone with the director.   We went back outside to the courtyard, where there were a few people standing by.  I expressed our regrets, and they understood.  I believe we are going to attempt to reschedule.

One of the guys jokingly said that now he was going to have to go to therapy.    I offered him a hug.

Oh, well.  The tour continues tomorrow.    Now, off to the band room where they are going to have movie night a bit early.
Eh...  
#72 | 1071 days ago

 I've been working my ass off...literally actually. Since I got my elliptical I've only skipped a handful of days, and I'm up to 1.5 miles per day. Yesterday I did 2. So just a little while ago while running errands around town I decided to reward my hard work with an Oreo Twisted Frosty. Now I feel absolutely disgusting...and disgusted with myself. I really need to think of some better ways to reward myself.

Today was weird. People are crabby. I'm having a hard time with the negativity. 

I got two movie money thingies from DirecTV in the mail today. I just watched No Strings Attached (super fun, but I love Kutcher, Portman, and Luda - so there's that). Now I'm not sure what I want to spend them on. The Dilemma? Tron? Those little babies are burning a hole in my pocket...or on my counter, as happens to be the case.

Watching the Mariners...after the debacle in Baltimore they're lookin better tonight. Hopefully Guti will be ready to come home soon...I miss him. 

I'm in the middle of The Gunseller by Hugh Laurie and as much as I'm enjoying it, it's taking some strength and focus to get through it. The story is interesting, but the guy takes forever to get to the frickin point. The narrator's ADD is fun to a point, but there comes a time where it turns into fluff. I also bulked up my library last night so I'll have plenty to read after I finish.

Let's see....anything else? Nope...I've bored you enough today. I don't have a song. Well, I do, but this post is already long enough. I'll catch ya next time.
Eh...  
#73 | 1071 days ago
ChristiSunshine (+)

Skinnygirl margaritas, and Woodford Reserve, and Makers Mark run to the liquor store.  Drunk posting to follow.
Sh*tf*ck...  
#74 | 1071 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
I have been SOOOO responsible today! I got my insurance, I got my oil change, i got my car inspected...and WHAT do I do when I am "on paper" completely legal again? That's right, hot tail my ass to the cellar bar, throw back a shot of patron and go back to work at the church, cause being so legal and responsible is just too damn uncomfortable. I love today. I dare a cop to pull me over.
You need to try Cazadores.  It's way better than Patron and half the price...............
Beans...  
#75 | 1071 days ago

Damn.  Drunk posting on a Friday night, I don't have to work but I have to pick up my son at 10. 

Golfed 9 holes today.  Counted every single shot, drop, move, etc. and got a 48.  Not bad for the second time out this year.  Golfing in the opening tournament tomorrow.  Can't wait.

Stopped by the Liquor Store for a minute, bought the hubby some beer.  Very tense place today with the assistant manager and the assistant assistant manager both beelining out the door at 4:30 and 2 seconds.  Usually they are around for a good 15-20 minutes after their shifts end.  Neither even said goodbye to the manager.   Both, however, gave me big "miss you" hugs.
Beans...  
#76 | 1071 days ago
ChristiSunshine (+)

1/2 a bottle of Maker's later, I'm feeling really good right now
Sh*tf*ck...  
#77 | 1070 days ago

hola

Sh*tf*ck...  
#78 | 1070 days ago

Eric_ wrote:
Assuming the weather holds, I'm off to my first live baseball game of the year. It's only Nationals-Marlins, but it's better than nothing.

Now for the real reason I post here. The 95th running of the Indianapolis 500, its centennial celebration, is in 16 days.
I was wrong. The game was quite entertaining. It had an insane catch, back-to-back homers that landed in the same spot, a 9th inning bases loaded fail, a near game winning homer in the 10th, and a possibly controversial call allowing for the winning run in the 11th. Fun times.
#79 | 1070 days ago

ChristiSunshine wrote:
1/2 a bottle of Maker's later, I'm feeling really good right now
 You could hold your own in Wisconsin.  I'm impressed.
#80 | 1070 days ago
ChristiSunshine (+)

kantwistaye wrote:
 You could hold your own in Wisconsin.  I'm impressed.
That's what happens when you grow up in bourbon country.,
Sh*tf*ck...  
#81 | 1070 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
 
lol did you watch the video?? it's a good song with and intersting video.
I need a beer...  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
F/E 4/18
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Today
5 opinions | 11 comments | Last by Oddfool
Random Questions
Asked by Jess | Locker Room | 9 questions asked 04/16/14
117 opinions | 20 comments | Last by AlwaysSunshine
F/E 4/17
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
5 opinions | 10 comments | Last by woody050681
I Like to Watch
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 6 questions asked 04/16/14
84 opinions | 11 comments | Last by ima246
Pack your Bags!
Asked by Cali_Kat | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 04/16/14
7 opinions | 15 comments | Last by marcus_nyce