Skip to Next Poll »
9
Jess's "D"Q: 6/23
It may be a quiz, question, quote, or request.. Today it's a question!

Watching the NHL Awards last night brought up an interesting question...

Question of the Day: If you were to have a memorial trophy named after you, it would award the recipient for what?

| Closed on 06/24/11 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
14 Fans 
79%a. This...
7%b. I don't know
14%c. I don't want to play

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#9 | 1133 days ago

The Marcus Nyce "Good One, A-hole!!!" Award. (it will of course be sponsored by Massengill, due to the Douchy nature of the feat)

Given to anyone who can successfully pull off the hidden ball trick, MORE THAN ONCE, during a baseball game. i got my 'dirty double' in HS while our team was ahead by 8 or 9 runs after a few innings. I took one in the rump, but worth it to this day.
This...  
  
27 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1133 days ago

 It would be called "The C Cup" and would be presented to the country's Wet T-shirt Champion.
This...  
#2 | 1133 days ago

rockysnappyduke wrote:
 It would be called "The C Cup" and would be presented to the country's Wet T-shirt Champion.
  If you were to have a memorial trophy named after you...
This...  
#3 | 1133 days ago

(Edited by ms_hippie_queen)
it would be called "the dixie cup" and would be presented to the country's wet pants champion.

he started it, jess.

i'd call it the leigh cup and it would be awarded to the person who made me laugh hardest in any given day.
#4 | 1133 days ago

(Edited by kteacher)
Not sure what it would be called exactly-----Beck Cup sounds and reads weird, but it would be for the teacher who had the most "honest" comment on a report card for their most "trying" child. 
This...  
#5 | 1133 days ago

Mine would be the 'VIRTUE AWARD" given to the person who has the most patience and determination to succeed- ironic I have been told many times the older I get the less PATIENCE i have
This...  
#6 | 1133 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
it would be called "the dixie cup" and would be presented to the country's wet pants champion.

he started it, jess.

i'd call it the leigh cup and it would be awarded to the person who made me laugh hardest in any given day.
Well, it could always go like this...

The Shane ____ C Cup
The Leigh ____ Dixie Cup
The Becky ____ "___" Cup (somethin..)
The Alain Peartree Virtue Award...

And so on 
This...  
#7 | 1133 days ago
Sharp Square (sid) profile photo



" The Sharp Square Gambler of the Year Award " or the  SSGYA


Given to the most profitable sports gambler of the year !
This...  
#8 | 1133 days ago
NorseHeathen (+)

Great question Jess. 

Unfortunately, I'm stumped.

"The Kjartan Kup": Given in recognition of.....
#9 | 1133 days ago

The Marcus Nyce "Good One, A-hole!!!" Award. (it will of course be sponsored by Massengill, due to the Douchy nature of the feat)

Given to anyone who can successfully pull off the hidden ball trick, MORE THAN ONCE, during a baseball game. i got my 'dirty double' in HS while our team was ahead by 8 or 9 runs after a few innings. I took one in the rump, but worth it to this day.
This...  
#10 | 1133 days ago

Mine would be the J-Cup.  
(I think we can all figure out what the recipient of THAT would be endowed with.)  
#11 | 1133 days ago

I guess i would name mine "The Computer Butt Award".  
I don't know  
#12 | 1133 days ago

Not sure....although no doubt there would be optimists and pessimists seeing the cup half full or half empty...

#13 | 1133 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
Mine would be the J-Cup.  
(I think we can all figure out what the recipient of THAT would be endowed with.)  
#14 | 1133 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
I meant extremely large boobs.  God, where's YOUR head at?  
#15 | 1133 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
I meant extremely large boobs.  God, where's YOUR head at?  
candybars...
#16 | 1133 days ago

(Edited by jswol54)
"Breezie Belt" - the name of the game is to hit on women at the bar using lines from Tucker Max's "I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell."  If you're able to successfully talk to at least 3 women w/o getting slapped, you get the belt.  Yes, I have been slapped for using a line after I was bet by friends.  Sh*t ain't easy. 
#17 | 1133 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
"Breezie Belt" - the name of the game is to hit on women at the bar using lines from Tucker Max's "I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell."  If you're able to successfully talk to at least 3 women w/o getting slapped, you get the belt.  Yes, I have been slapped for using a line after I was bet by friends.  Sh*t ain't easy. 
i want to marry sling blade.
#18 | 1133 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
i want to marry sling blade.
Girl -  "You don't have to be a jerk"
SlingBlade - "Quite the contrary, my sloppy penile scholar.  Order me another drink and be quick about it."
#19 | 1133 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
Girl -  "You don't have to be a jerk"
SlingBlade - "Quite the contrary, my sloppy penile scholar.  Order me another drink and be quick about it."
he can be as misogynistic as he wants. i love him.

Sling Blade (on mcgriddles) : "I can only assume from your cavalier attitude that you have not yet partake of the wonderment that is the McGriddle. Let me enlighten you. What happens is the One True God grows them on trees in the Elysian Fields using a heretofore unused incantation. He then proceeds to magic them down to your local eatery where whatever Ghetto Bastard cook your McDonalds has rescued from welfare that week proceeds to wrap it in cellophane and pass it along to you, the fortunate consumer. You proceed to ingest this finery in the vain hope that your obviously overmatched taste buds can somehow grasp the delectable intricacies it is suddenly faced with. Is that egg? why yes it is, and bacon too. But wait-They didnt add... yes they did, yes they did indeed. They added cheese. And then, then my friends, they wrapped it in a sumptuous pancake bun! As your taste buds try to process that amazing piece of information, IT hits them... the syrup nugget. THE M*THERF*CKING SYRUP NUGGET!!! It announces itself with a burst of confectionery grandiosity the likes of which your palate has never seen."

Tucker Max : "So you like them?"

Sling Blade: "if you EVER speak ill of the McGriddle again I will personally force-feed you one while I f**k you in the b*tt using the wrapper as a condom and then donkey punch you when the infused syrup nuggets explode in your mouth."
#20 | 1133 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
he can be as misogynistic as he wants. i love him.

Sling Blade (on mcgriddles) : "I can only assume from your cavalier attitude that you have not yet partake of the wonderment that is the McGriddle. Let me enlighten you. What happens is the One True God grows them on trees in the Elysian Fields using a heretofore unused incantation. He then proceeds to magic them down to your local eatery where whatever Ghetto Bastard cook your McDonalds has rescued from welfare that week proceeds to wrap it in cellophane and pass it along to you, the fortunate consumer. You proceed to ingest this finery in the vain hope that your obviously overmatched taste buds can somehow grasp the delectable intricacies it is suddenly faced with. Is that egg? why yes it is, and bacon too. But wait-They didnt add... yes they did, yes they did indeed. They added cheese. And then, then my friends, they wrapped it in a sumptuous pancake bun! As your taste buds try to process that amazing piece of information, IT hits them... the syrup nugget. THE M*THERF*CKING SYRUP NUGGET!!! It announces itself with a burst of confectionery grandiosity the likes of which your palate has never seen."

Tucker Max : "So you like them?"

Sling Blade: "if you EVER speak ill of the McGriddle again I will personally force-feed you one while I f**k you in the b*tt using the wrapper as a condom and then donkey punch you when the infused syrup nuggets explode in your mouth."
Out of respects. 
#21 | 1133 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
Out of respects. 

was the movie any good?

#22 | 1133 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
Out of respects. 
wow do not mess with MS HIPPIE
#23 | 1133 days ago
NorseHeathen (+)

janet011685 wrote:
Mine would be the J-Cup.  
(I think we can all figure out what the recipient of THAT would be endowed with.)  
An excessive use of wit during times of adversity?
#24 | 1133 days ago

The Sick P Award  given to those who can:

Moon someone without showing butt crack
   OR
Put their lower lip into their mouth and then swallow their face
  OR
Have hands large enough to entirely cover the J-Cup
#25 | 1133 days ago
Nick__ (+)

(Edited by Nick__)
The NICK CHOICE AWARDS  - Given to the female Q'er that is chosen by the MALE Q'ers to be the SEXIEST one on here.......SEXY will not just be based on looks but must be based on character, intelligence, humor and overall appeal.


or hell, if I ever meet any of you ladies on here, you may tip the scale since the results will be announced by the Law Firm of Nick and Nick   
This...  
#26 | 1132 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:

was the movie any good?

Haven't seen it.  My cousin saw it when they did the campus tour or whatever, but she said it sucked.  I don't want the movie to ruin the book, so I've refrained. 
#27 | 1132 days ago



The annual "Iron Cup" competition -
Given to the idiot who can take the swiftest kick to the crotch without crying.
This...  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
F/E 7/29
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
6 opinions | 15 comments | Last by woody050681
7-28 FanIQ Summertime Poll in Review
Asked by hclcdestin | Locker Room, FanIQ | 5 questions asked 07/28/14
15 opinions | 2 comments | Last by Jeff_P
F/E 7/28
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/28/14
9 opinions | 22 comments | Last by Debi_L
start spreadin' the new black
Asked by ms_hippie_queen | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 05/21/14
6 opinions | 11 comments | Last by kobe_lova
F/E 7/25
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/25/14
7 opinions | 15 comments | Last by Cali_Kat