Skip to Next Poll »
13
Filter Error 07/19 - "Night the Lights Failed in Georgia"
I woke up and didn't feel like today was a day of waiting for Ashlie to take her sweetass time. Filter Error 07/19 - "Night the Lights Failed in Georgia" Photo


Welcome back. This is the part of the locker room where you can sit and chat and chill for a while without offending or being shushed. Maybe you wanna watch a dvd or listen to your mp3. Yes, I rhymed. Something on your mind, post it! Random question, ask it? Hijacking is allowed and encouraged. Join the party, troll around, have a beer. It's cool. All are welcome, but please leave all BS in the hall.
| Closed on 07/21/11 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
21 Fans 
5%a. I like my coffee like I like my women. In a plastic cup.
10%b. Honey Nut Ichiros for breakfast
29%c. Do you see what happens Larry, when you find a stranger in the alps?
10%d. OMG don't ever do this again Kin-neh
10%e. Haiiii friind
24%f. (_(_) (_)_) (_(_) (_)_)
14%g. Beaneaters

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#3 | 1191 days ago
John_Daly (+)

Last night at like 9:30,  I was driving home from Target and I came up behind a car a stop light. After a mile or so I noticed that I was still following the same car. They would go right, I would go right, they would go left, I would go left. Eventually the person thought I was following them or something, so they pulled over next to a house, but they didnt live there because as soon I passed they got behind me. Half annyoed and half looking for something fun to do, I turned off my headlights and started to pull over. The car behind me stopped in the middle of the road. I sat there for about 15 seconds while they sat in the street waiting. I started to think maybe it was an old person and they were scared, so I just took off. Anyway, the point is, I wasnt following you, idiot.
  
21 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1191 days ago
Nick__ (+)

(Edited by Nick__)
I'm confused!  2 filters for today?!?!? 

FOCK IT!   I'm duplicate posting!

Mornin, munchkins!

Wow, is it hot here!   Then I saw how bad Dallas and parts of Texas has had it  -  they got s#!T drying up over there.  Lakes, rivers, and other things, not to mention some of the women over there!  

SOFTBALL TONIGHT!  If we win, we clinch 1st place and $700.  Should be fun to play in 93 degree / 100+ heat index weather! 

Not that I give a RATS-A$$ but the CUBS beat the PHILS last night   - they will now lose the last 2 as that seems to be the pattern!

Looks like the NFL may finally have a deal in place by Thursday?!?!  (wooowhoo)

Looks like Vince McMahon has finally stepped down from doing shows in the WWE.  It was an emotional ending to RAW last night although GREEN BAY was not soo nice to him about it until the last 30 seconds when they chanted "THANK YOU, VINCE"

PLAY NICE, STAY COOL and HUG ME IF YOU SEE ME  

JOURNEY - LOVIN, TOUCHIN, SQUEEZIN > > http://youtu.be/mRt0d1O4tiE

You make me weep and wanna die
Just when you said we'd try
Lovin', touchin', squeezin' each other

When I'm alone, all by myself
You're out with someone else
Lovin', touchin', squeezin' each other

You're tearing me apart, every every day
You're tearing me apart
Oh what can I say
You're tearing me apart

It won't be long yes, 'til you're alone
When your lover, Oh he hasn't come home
'Cause he's lovin', ooh he's touchin' her, he's squeezin' another

He's tearin' you apart
Oh every every day
He's tearin' you apart
Oh girl what can you say?
Cus he's lovin', he's touchin' another
Now it's your turn, girl, to cry

Na na na na na na

(_(_) (_)_) (_(_) (_)_)  
#2 | 1191 days ago

I learned something from the Giants Dodgers game last night. If an ambidextrous pitcher is facing a switch hitter, the pitcher has to decide which hand he's going to pitch with first so the batter can decide which side of the plate he's going to bat from. Thank You Vin Scully for enlightening me on this wonderful rule 
Do you see what happens Larry, when you find a stranger in the alps?  
#3 | 1191 days ago
John_Daly (+)

Last night at like 9:30,  I was driving home from Target and I came up behind a car a stop light. After a mile or so I noticed that I was still following the same car. They would go right, I would go right, they would go left, I would go left. Eventually the person thought I was following them or something, so they pulled over next to a house, but they didnt live there because as soon I passed they got behind me. Half annyoed and half looking for something fun to do, I turned off my headlights and started to pull over. The car behind me stopped in the middle of the road. I sat there for about 15 seconds while they sat in the street waiting. I started to think maybe it was an old person and they were scared, so I just took off. Anyway, the point is, I wasnt following you, idiot.
#4 | 1191 days ago

woody050681 wrote:
I learned something from the Giants Dodgers game last night. If an ambidextrous pitcher is facing a switch hitter, the pitcher has to decide which hand he's going to pitch with first so the batter can decide which side of the plate he's going to bat from. Thank You Vin Scully for enlightening me on this wonderful rule 
I Vin Scully! 
Beaneaters  
#5 | 1191 days ago

Two things.....one, we lost in softball last night on an error by our fill in SS.  Our regular SS couldn't make it the game because his wife wouldn't let him play in the heat.  True story.  Thanks for that, Wally!  Two, I only made it thru half of "Death at a Funeral" last night before dozing off, but it was pretty damn funny.  Will finish tonight after watching the CUBBIES take out baseball's best team....again. 

44 days until college football......that's what's up!

Honey Nut Ichiros for breakfast  
#6 | 1191 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
Two things.....one, we lost in softball last night on an error by our fill in SS.  Our regular SS couldn't make it the game because his wife wouldn't let him play in the heat.  True story.  Thanks for that, Wally!  Two, I only made it thru half of "Death at a Funeral" last night before dozing off, but it was pretty damn funny.  Will finish tonight after watching the CUBBIES take out baseball's best team....again. 

44 days until college football......that's what's up!

Without Cameron Newton, Auburn looks to repeat as BCS Champions!


War Eagle! 
#7 | 1191 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
Two things.....one, we lost in softball last night on an error by our fill in SS.  Our regular SS couldn't make it the game because his wife wouldn't let him play in the heat.  True story.  Thanks for that, Wally!  Two, I only made it thru half of "Death at a Funeral" last night before dozing off, but it was pretty damn funny.  Will finish tonight after watching the CUBBIES take out baseball's best team....again. 

44 days until college football......that's what's up!

Never trust a guy named Wally, especially if he's married
Do you see what happens Larry, when you find a stranger in the alps?  
#8 | 1191 days ago

Tiger_Pride2 wrote:
Without Cameron Newton, Auburn looks to repeat as BCS Champions!


War Eagle! 
You guys lost a lot more than Cam, but Chizik has recruited well so there shouldn't be a huge drop off.  I see growing pains along the way, but in the end, 9-3 seems about right.  

Is Trotter your starter @ QB?    
Honey Nut Ichiros for breakfast  
#9 | 1191 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
Never trust a guy named Wally, especially if he's married
Valid point.  Especially when this particular Wally isn't allowed to play sports in 95+ heat. 
Honey Nut Ichiros for breakfast  
#10 | 1191 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
You guys lost a lot more than Cam, but Chizik has recruited well so there shouldn't be a huge drop off.  I see growing pains along the way, but in the end, 9-3 seems about right.  

Is Trotter your starter @ QB?    
I think Trotter will be, but right now he'd just the favorite.


It's true we lost much more than Cam. Still for some reason I like what we have in place. Chizik has recruited well, and despite the allegations of cheating and other violations he's done a great job at Auburn. Nick Fairley might be the toughest Tiger to replace. He pulled off one of the best plays I've seen against Alabama in the Iron Bowl. Sack, fumble, and then the recovery.

Micheal Dyer will have to have a better season than his last if we're to win the SEC. That's putting a lot on the shoulders of a second year running back, but he proved a season ago that he can handle the increased role. Auburn will need him to be the SEC's leading rusher. 9-3 might be fair, however I'm looking for another National Championship.
#11 | 1191 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
Valid point.  Especially when this particular Wally isn't allowed to play sports in 95+ heat. 
you know how bad I hope his wife beats him when they're home alone?
Do you see what happens Larry, when you find a stranger in the alps?  
#12 | 1191 days ago

Tiger_Pride2 wrote:
I think Trotter will be, but right now he'd just the favorite.


It's true we lost much more than Cam. Still for some reason I like what we have in place. Chizik has recruited well, and despite the allegations of cheating and other violations he's done a great job at Auburn. Nick Fairley might be the toughest Tiger to replace. He pulled off one of the best plays I've seen against Alabama in the Iron Bowl. Sack, fumble, and then the recovery.

Micheal Dyer will have to have a better season than his last if we're to win the SEC. That's putting a lot on the shoulders of a second year running back, but he proved a season ago that he can handle the increased role. Auburn will need him to be the SEC's leading rusher. 9-3 might be fair, however I'm looking for another National Championship.
Fairley really exploded on the scene last year and I think he'll be really tough to replace.  Those kid of dominating DL don't come around very often.  Dyer should be very good.  From what I saw of him, he lived up to his high billing.  But don't you have to replace most of your OL?  I think Knile Davis and Trent Richardson will have something to say about the top RB in the SEC, but it will be fun to watch. 
Honey Nut Ichiros for breakfast  
#13 | 1191 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
you know how bad I hope his wife beats him when they're home alone?
Probably about as bad as I want to slap him around.  Trust me, he'll never hear the end of it after last night.  Her either. 
Honey Nut Ichiros for breakfast  
#14 | 1191 days ago

Whatup (Kenne)?
     Just in the name of equal time and equal space (not to mention I love my little girl) I wanna re-post my wedding picture...

There ya go!!
(_(_) (_)_) (_(_) (_)_)  
#15 | 1191 days ago

You know what I'm most looking forward too since I've been on the disabled list? Meat? Sleeping more than 3-4 hrs at a time? Sitting down longer than 30-45 mins at a time? No. Booze. Sweet, sweet, booze. Speaking of which here's a cool list of 5 bourbon drinks to get your BBQ poppin.' (One of my fave things down here is bourbon. Luv it!)
Beaneaters  
#16 | 1191 days ago

originalcrash78 wrote:
Whatup (Kenne)?
     Just in the name of equal time and equal space (not to mention I love my little girl) I wanna re-post my wedding picture...

There ya go!!

Wow! You both look amazing. She's beautiful. Congrats, Chris.

Haiiii friind  
#17 | 1191 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

(Edited by cubsgirl2)
originalcrash78 wrote:
Whatup (Kenne)?
     Just in the name of equal time and equal space (not to mention I love my little girl) I wanna re-post my wedding picture...

There ya go!!
 Oh my gosh, your daughter is beautiful.  And I want her dress.   Wow, look at how handsome you are.  


I love being able to put a face to the person. 
#18 | 1191 days ago

(Edited by richard_cranium)
cubsgirl2 wrote:
 Oh my gosh, your daughter is beautiful.  And I want her dress.   Wow, look at how handsome you are.  


I love being able to put a face to the person. 
I could be wrong, but I believe that is his daughter. I believe that it was his daughter's wedding day.
(_(_) (_)_) (_(_) (_)_)  
#19 | 1191 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
I could be wrong, but I believe that is his daughter. I believe that it was his daughter's wedding day.
I agree!
OMG don't ever do this again Kin-neh  
#20 | 1191 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

richard_cranium wrote:
I could be wrong, but I believe that is his daughter. I believe that it was his daughter's wedding day.
 Yes, I know this now.   


But, his wife must be too, because look at his daughter.   


I know I know you don't have to say it.  
#21 | 1191 days ago

1. No meetings at work today, so I took 2 naps so far today. I am debating a third

2. Our Brewers got in some Bourbon Barrels yesterday. They plan on aging 4 batches a year in them, I don't know when they are going to start this. But I personally can't wait for the first batch to be done, I am hoping it will be a stout and that they will unveil it at our Oktoberfest.

3. The good news for NFL fans is that if they don't come to an agreement by the end of this week. The NFL will have to cancel at least one week of preseason. That means that the 9 billion they have been fighting over will drop to about 8,640,000,000. Everybody losses then. I am optimistic that the deal will get done this week.
(_(_) (_)_) (_(_) (_)_)  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
F/E 10/21
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
7 opinions | 14 comments | Last by Jess
F/E 10/19-20
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 10/20/14
9 opinions | 23 comments | Last by kteacher
Punchy & Delighted
Asked by marcus_nyce | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 10/20/14
4 opinions | 29 comments | Last by woody050681
NineTwentyTwo
Asked by marcus_nyce | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/22/14
6 opinions | 17 comments | Last by kobe_lova
The Randomizer
Asked by marcus_nyce | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 10/14/14
10 opinions | 30 comments | Last by ohwell_