Skip to Next Poll »
11
Filter Error 07/29
Welcome back. This is the part of the locker room where you can sit and chat and chill for a while without offending or being shushed. Maybe you wanna watch a dvd or listen to your mp3. Yes, I rhymed. Something on your mind, post it! Random question, ask it? Hijacking is allowed and encouraged. Join the party, troll around, have a beer. It's cool. All are welcome, but please leave all BS in the hall. 

| Closed on 08/13/11 at 11:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
27 Fans 
7%a. A singer in a smoky room...
11%b. A smell of wine and cheap perfume...
15%c. For a smile they can share the night...
19%d. It goes on and on...
15%e. and on and on...
19%f. Alien Secretion #2...
15%g. Beaneaters...

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#9 | 1146 days ago

well, looks like i shoulda not said anything about tropical storm don. i jinxed that bitch all the way down to the mouth of the rio grande. i believe we're still having the hurricane party though, so not all is lost.

coming from a baseball-fan-first-football-fan-very-close-second / serial procrastinator, i gotta say, i love this football scramble. i actually care to pay attention to it all because 1. it actually makes sense to me to happen now and not so far off from football season that i'm like "who gives a f*ck?" 2. everyone's moving and doing it fast. it's not the soul crushing boringness of the draft or sporadic. it's sign sign sign! buy low! sell high! i love it. and 3. which is kind of a repeat of one and i don't care, football season is right around the damn corner. so it's no "texans sign johnathan jordan (or whatever his name is) and danieal manning! *crickets for 4 months*" i love it. it's kinda like hitting that awesome sim the draft/pre-season option on madden.

astros have won two in a row. i am shocked. how are we ever going to lose more than 100 games if we win against teams like the cardinals? and phillies? back the f*ck off hunter pence.
Beaneaters...  
  
93 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1146 days ago

HI!  I'm in a good mood today for no reason at all.  Just thought I'd share :) 
OOOOH!  did you know there's such thing as a visual essay?  O.o  It's like a power point, only they call it an essay, It is a beautifully easy thing that is worth %30 of my final mark =D
#2 | 1146 days ago

(Edited by ohwell_)
Somebody is watching the Today show. Journey is on.

Morning, 1/2 day of work and the rest is kids, kids,kids. 

Have a good weekend.

Our zoo has baby tigers which go on display (ugh) today.  We are going next weekend.
They have a web cam:www.palmbeachpost.com/news/meet-palm-beach-zoos-tiger-cubs-at-their-1651756.html
It goes on and on...  
#3 | 1146 days ago

I  early Filter.

My day isn't over yet, I'll be back.
It goes on and on...  
#4 | 1146 days ago

TGIF peoples.......

Watched Saw VI last night and I was really disappointed.  Pretty sure you aren't supposed to laugh during a horror flick like it's a comedy.  Damn you Netflix and you're terrible streaming choices. 

So the Bears just signed Roy "I do a 1st down pose when my team is down 50" Williams.  Shoot me now.  I can't stand that guy.  On top of that, they just traded Greg Olsen and Matt Forte is considering a holdout.  What.  The.  Fv*k.  I know Jerry Angelo sucks at his job, but he's going to give Matt Millen a run for his money.  

The idiot of the day award belongs to this guy.  Seriously, when are people going to learn that mocking cops via the internet isn't a good idea. 

Was watching Man Vs. Food as I fell asleep last night.  Adam was at some joint in New Orleans.  He was eating this sub that had ham, roast beef, some tangy beef sauce, and other fixins'....can't remember what the place was called because I was half asleep.  But I do know I must try this amazing concoction.  Mardi Gras, here I come. 

35 days until college football.....35 DAYS!  Only four more weekends w/o the greatness.....

Zibby!

A smell of wine and cheap perfume...  
#5 | 1146 days ago
AngelicRoxie99 (+)

I'm working today...actually working all weekend. Its a good thing too because the weather sucks. Don't know where the sun is but its not shining here in Newfoundland...
Hope everyone has a great weekend...
#6 | 1146 days ago

Its Friday and its raining in NYC but cool, time to get my drink and my two-step on:

[Chorus: Swizz Beatz (Cassidy)]
I got my drink and my two step, my drink and my two step
Got my drink and my two step, my drink and my two step
It's on! It's on, it's on (and I'm home)
(Get the Patron and tell 'em that it's on)
I got my drink and my two step, my drink and my two step
Got my drink and my two step, my drink and my two step
It's on! It's on, it's on (and I'm home)
(Get the Patron and TELL 'EM THAT IT'S ON)

[Cassidy (Swizz)]
I got my drink and my dutchie, I just beat a murder
People think that I'm lucky, my link lookin husky
Big stones, it's on, it's on, the kid home
Get the Patron, and tell 'em that it's on
Put the smoke in the air and get stoned
The whip sittin on two-sixes, the lip's chromed
My money used to be immature now my shit grown
Big wheels, big homes, I'm doin it big homes
(Now it's on! It's on, it's on) the kid home
Get the Patron, and tell 'em that it's on
I do my two step, and let the link swing
Hold the drink with the left hand to show the pink' ring

[Chorus]

[Cassidy]
Aiyyo they wanna be like me, recreate my flow
Imitate my flow, then relate my flow
But while they try an' take my flow I make my dough
Aiyyo I can make it rain cause I be makin it snow
But yo, I've been takin it slow, I wasn't around
But the car crash couldn't lay the hustler down, nah
I'm still here f'real I'm still here
It wasn't lookin pretty but Swizzy I'm still here
They said I coulda been braindead in a wheelchair
But I'm standin in the booth and the skills are still here
Yeah, the hustler home, the hustler home
Let's celebrate a toast with a cup of Patron

[Chorus]

[Cassidy]
Yeah yeah put your dutch in the air
Smoke haze, let the smoke raise up in the air
You mighta seen me in the 'ghini at a couple affairs
The engine in the trunk, the doors go up in the air
Yeah, and I be gone for a couple of years
I done sweat, I done bled, shed a couple of tears
I ain't stressin, it's a blessin that the hustler here
Let's celebrate a toast, put your cup in the air
YEAH~!
Beaneaters...  
#7 | 1146 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
ankurnathmishra wrote:
I  early Filter.

My day isn't over yet, I'll be back.
Yeah, I put up this rushed, crappy filter because apparently this affects (or effects, idc right now) your evening. ugh.

and lol Laurel, crappish Debbie Gibson was covering it on GMA, I think... and it was already stuck in my head because of cute little Chris Evans in The Losers last night.

Alien Secretion #2...  
#8 | 1146 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Yeah, I put up this rushed, crappy filter because apparently this affects (or effects, idc right now) your evening. ugh.

and lol Laurel, crappish Debbie Gibson was covering it on GMA, I think... and it was already stuck in my head because of cute little Chris Evans in The Losers last night.



Bout time ya get a filter up early , slacker   Early filter leads u to a more productive work day which u enjoy   
Alien Secretion #2...  
#9 | 1146 days ago

well, looks like i shoulda not said anything about tropical storm don. i jinxed that bitch all the way down to the mouth of the rio grande. i believe we're still having the hurricane party though, so not all is lost.

coming from a baseball-fan-first-football-fan-very-close-second / serial procrastinator, i gotta say, i love this football scramble. i actually care to pay attention to it all because 1. it actually makes sense to me to happen now and not so far off from football season that i'm like "who gives a f*ck?" 2. everyone's moving and doing it fast. it's not the soul crushing boringness of the draft or sporadic. it's sign sign sign! buy low! sell high! i love it. and 3. which is kind of a repeat of one and i don't care, football season is right around the damn corner. so it's no "texans sign johnathan jordan (or whatever his name is) and danieal manning! *crickets for 4 months*" i love it. it's kinda like hitting that awesome sim the draft/pre-season option on madden.

astros have won two in a row. i am shocked. how are we ever going to lose more than 100 games if we win against teams like the cardinals? and phillies? back the f*ck off hunter pence.
Beaneaters...  
#10 | 1146 days ago

Sharp Square wrote:


Bout time ya get a filter up early , slacker   Early filter leads u to a more productive work day which u enjoy   
**** MY ***!
Alien Secretion #2...  
#11 | 1146 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
well, looks like i shoulda not said anything about tropical storm don. i jinxed that bitch all the way down to the mouth of the rio grande. i believe we're still having the hurricane party though, so not all is lost.

coming from a baseball-fan-first-football-fan-very-close-second / serial procrastinator, i gotta say, i love this football scramble. i actually care to pay attention to it all because 1. it actually makes sense to me to happen now and not so far off from football season that i'm like "who gives a f*ck?" 2. everyone's moving and doing it fast. it's not the soul crushing boringness of the draft or sporadic. it's sign sign sign! buy low! sell high! i love it. and 3. which is kind of a repeat of one and i don't care, football season is right around the damn corner. so it's no "texans sign johnathan jordan (or whatever his name is) and danieal manning! *crickets for 4 months*" i love it. it's kinda like hitting that awesome sim the draft/pre-season option on madden.

astros have won two in a row. i am shocked. how are we ever going to lose more than 100 games if we win against teams like the cardinals? and phillies? back the f*ck off hunter pence.


Trade Pence to the Braves now before he totally f*ucks up the chance at a 100 loss season.  That SOB is not following the rest of the underachievers and the program they have set in place , he has to go ! 
Alien Secretion #2...  
#12 | 1146 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
**** MY ***!


Make My Day ?  

Oh your doing that already with the early filter and added incentive to get work done today !  Go You
Alien Secretion #2...  
#13 | 1146 days ago

Sharp Square wrote:


Trade Pence to the Braves now before he totally f*ucks up the chance at a 100 loss season.  That SOB is not following the rest of the underachievers and the program they have set in place , he has to go ! 
funny...but bold. if you weren't an astros fan i'd have gon all caps on your ass.
Beaneaters...  
#14 | 1146 days ago

Sharp Square wrote:


Make My Day ?  

Oh your doing that already with the early filter and added incentive to get work done today !  Go You
nope.
Alien Secretion #2...  
#15 | 1146 days ago

(Edited by woody050681)

Are white people allowed to buy things off the black market?

For a smile they can share the night...  
#16 | 1146 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
well, looks like i shoulda not said anything about tropical storm don. i jinxed that bitch all the way down to the mouth of the rio grande. i believe we're still having the hurricane party though, so not all is lost.

coming from a baseball-fan-first-football-fan-very-close-second / serial procrastinator, i gotta say, i love this football scramble. i actually care to pay attention to it all because 1. it actually makes sense to me to happen now and not so far off from football season that i'm like "who gives a f*ck?" 2. everyone's moving and doing it fast. it's not the soul crushing boringness of the draft or sporadic. it's sign sign sign! buy low! sell high! i love it. and 3. which is kind of a repeat of one and i don't care, football season is right around the damn corner. so it's no "texans sign johnathan jordan (or whatever his name is) and danieal manning! *crickets for 4 months*" i love it. it's kinda like hitting that awesome sim the draft/pre-season option on madden.

astros have won two in a row. i am shocked. how are we ever going to lose more than 100 games if we win against teams like the cardinals? and phillies? back the f*ck off hunter pence.
Naw that's where you're wrong. The best part of Madden is the off-season stuff. I love making trades, drafting players and signing free-agents to over priced contracts. I do the complete opposite of what you do skip the season games and go right to the off-season. We need to start a dynasty together, you play the season and I'll be the GM. With our awesomeness we can win 30 straight Super Bowls
For a smile they can share the night...  
#17 | 1146 days ago

Carolina is becoming Auburn of the NFL. There are five former Tigers on the team, including 1st overall pick Cam 'The Man' Newton. It's no wonder I'm on the bandwagon and drinking the Kool-Aid.


There are a lot of NFL fans that don't think Newton is a legit QB. I totally understand, because most of them only watched him take off and run, but the truth is he can throw the football better than he can run. A bad pro day cannot measure a guys will to win. He can sling that football like a dart. The tools are there for Cam to be a pro-bowler, believe me it's true.
A singer in a smoky room...  
#18 | 1146 days ago

(Edited by Oddfool)
Good Morning, Everybodee!

My daughter complained yesterday morning that she had the chorus of a song stuck in her head.  (Song they are singing in choir).   So, I decided to "help" her by replacing it with another.   I recalled a song my sister sang in a school kindergarten show.

I'm a little nut so round,
Lying on the cold, cold ground.
People come and STOMP on me,
That is why I'm Cracked, you see.
I'm a Nut, I'm a Nut.

Apparently, she had that song in her head all day yesterday, even annoying classmates throughout the day by singing it out loud.

(Ain't I a stinker?")
For a smile they can share the night...  
#19 | 1146 days ago

Morning everyone, just woke up. Feelling sleepy still, my head hurts a little. I'll have an aspirin as breakfast and maybe go back to bed for a while. Bad thing is I have to work or I'd stay in bed till noon. Last Friday was my best friend's birthday and I'll go out with the girls at nigh. Right now doesn't seem a good idea, but I'm sure I'll be fine as soon as I take a shower, drag myself to school and pretend I'm all happy and energetic the rest of the day. Yay!  I'll come later to check what's new. Till then be happy, drink a lot of coffee for me and hug somebody you like.Love ya
and on and on...  
#20 | 1146 days ago

(Edited by ms_hippie_queen)
woody050681 wrote:
Naw that's where you're wrong. The best part of Madden is the off-season stuff. I love making trades, drafting players and signing free-agents to over priced contracts. I do the complete opposite of what you do skip the season games and go right to the off-season. We need to start a dynasty together, you play the season and I'll be the GM. With our awesomeness we can win 30 straight Super Bowls
only if i can use my custom team - the qu**r lake kittens...and i don't have to be present for the "best part of madden."
Beaneaters...  
#21 | 1146 days ago

 and on and on and ononon giggity giggity

Not at work.  Heat Exhaustion.  At least that is my story.

(insert today's rant about ***** that i've done a million times before.)

somebody motivate me.  seriously.  get me through this ******** weekend since i'll be working it.

row row row your boat 
underneath the stream
ha ha i fooled you
i'm a submarine
and on and on...  
#22 | 1146 days ago

(Edited by woody050681)
ms_hippie_queen wrote:
only if i can use my custom team - the qu**r lake kittens...and i don't have to be present for the "best part of madden."
I don't have a problem with that. I'm confident enough in my sexuality to be the GM of the Q**r Lake Kittens. As long as there's some pink in the uniforms, let's gay that sh!t up!

Sorry but as the Head Coach you need to be present at the "Best part of Madden"
For a smile they can share the night...  
#23 | 1146 days ago
Nick__ (+)

(Edited by hskrdave)
I am NOT a happy BEARS fan today!

TE - GREG OLSEN.........One of the top receiving TE's in the game......GONE for a 3rd round pick?!?!?!?
CB / Returner - DANIEAL MANNING.........One of the fastest and best returners in the game as well as a real good D-BACK, signed with HOUSTON
RB - MATT FORTE - is holding out because he and his agent want an extension!  Um, you are signed and under contract, you SHOULD report to camp and play and stop being a little spoiled kid by throwing a fit because they aren't getting that candy bar! I agree that the BEARS should sign you to a contract extension, BUT, if you are currently under contract, you are responsible to show up and participate!

WR - Roy Williams was signed............big deal!  he's not a BIG GAME play breaker!

This organization is a JOKE! If I were an NFL GM, I would be blowing up the BEARS phones to make a deal with them because most likely, I will get a great player in return for a bag of balls!!

(pic deleted.  a little too much showing)


Beaneaters...  
#24 | 1146 days ago

Hi People,

I'm thinking about making my first NFL poll. Will let you know if i'll make it. If i don't make it today i'll pass the Idea to someone who cares.

I don't know if you know or care but anyhow, The Pakistan Govt has a new Foreign Minister Hina rabbani khar
 

She's more famous for her large array of handbags than her politics.

Anyway enjoy your day. 
It goes on and on...  
#25 | 1146 days ago

(Edited by ms_hippie_queen)
woody050681 wrote:
I don't have a problem with that. I'm confident enough in my sexuality to be the GM of the Q**r Lake Kittens. As long as there's some pink in the uniforms, let's gay that sh!t up!

Sorry but as the Head Coach you need to be present at the "Best part of Madden"

color and logo sample: (oh my god, seeing that chick's bits above me is as appealing as seeing some dudes junk hanging out of too short shorts)


the uniforms are as g*y looking as possible. think michigan wolverines and go even two steps g*yer.

having to make moves for injured players in the past has been difficult as players are eager to join such a storied team, but don't like the look of it.

they play at "the littler box" and true fans like to call them "the fur."

three pro-bowlers are ryan reecharhownd, fabio fhuhjpacquer, and peter pahssohnpoosie. still interested?

Beaneaters...  
#26 | 1146 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Yeah, I put up this rushed, crappy filter because apparently this affects (or effects, idc right now) your evening. ugh.

and lol Laurel, crappish Debbie Gibson was covering it on GMA, I think... and it was already stuck in my head because of cute little Chris Evans in The Losers last night.

 I just watched that. I don't think my ears will recover from it. HORRIBLE. (but so horrible I couldn't look away because they both think they still have it) I'm embarrassed to admit that Debbie Gibson was one of the first cassette tapes I got as a kid. Wow. 

Also.......Chris Evans is a cutie pie. I soooooo can't wait till The Avengers movie. 

Anywhoo.....MORNING. 

LA Rising concert is tomorrow at the Coliseum----Rise Against, Rage Against the Machine, and MUSE (number one reason I'm going is for MUSE....LOVE THEM. I will get sweated on for THEM.) Lauren Hill is suppose to be there to, along with other politically active spanish rock bands....I think. I don't know. I just hope I survive it. Busy weekend in DT LA ------concert, X-Games, and Adult.Con lol. 

Also------in honor of Crazy Stupid Love opening today, I felt this pic was necessary. 

Have a lovely day! Smile at a baby today. 
It goes on and on...  
#27 | 1146 days ago

(Edited by woody050681)
ms_hippie_queen wrote:

color and logo sample: (oh my god, seeing that chick's bits above me is as appealing as seeing some dudes junk hanging out of too short shorts)


the uniforms are as g*y looking as possible. think michigan wolverines and go even two steps g*yer.

having to make moves for injured players in the past has been difficult as players are eager to join such a storied team, but don't like the look of it.

they play at "the littler box" and true fans like to call them "the fur."

three pro-bowlers are ryan reecharhownd, fabio fhuhjpacquer, and peter pahssohnpoosie. still interested?

Yes I am. But now I'm pi$$ed because you talked bad about the greatest uniforms in the land, the University of Michigan's



We are through! Because of your actions, you scorpion woman!!
For a smile they can share the night...  
#28 | 1146 days ago

I am so happy I only have about 8 more hours of work left this week.  I am f-ing exhausted and I have to muster the energy to play hockey at 10:15 tonight.  That's right people it's tourney time again.. Where the games get faster, the beer flows heavier, and the women don't instinctively flock like the salmon of capistrano..
Last night's game sucked as our goalie left the game 4 minutes in with a lower body injury (team policy does not allow us to go in depth further than that).. Luckily there was a drop-in getting started on the other rink so we were able to poach a goalie to sub the rest of the game.. And boy did he struggle.. We'll leave it at that

For people who say unicorns don't exist, they have them in Norway

My favorite headline of the day:
"'He's really kind-hearted': Mixed Race Woman To Marry White Supremacist Murder Suspect Whose Face Is Covered In Swastikas"
Did I mention they're gonna get married on Hitler's birthday.. You can't make this sh*t up people

I like the moves by the Patriots picking up Haynesworth and Ochocinco

And in this week's "I thought we were living in 2011", a Missouri school district bans books for being 'biblically contrary'..

And finally, I don't know exactly what Kourtney Kardashian does, but she knows how to dress, and is evidently friends with the Jack Links beef jerkey sasquatch so that's pretty cool too
#29 | 1146 days ago

woody050681 wrote:
Yes I am. But now I'm pi$$ed because you talked bad about the greatest uniforms in the land, the University of Michigan's



We are through! Because of your actions, you scorpion woman!!
HAt!

You were playing with fire my friend you were ought to get burned.
It goes on and on...  
#30 | 1146 days ago

ankurnathmishra wrote:
HAt!

You were playing with fire my friend you were ought to get burned.
If Leigh is considered "fire" I think I'll go back for seconds. It's the most fun I've had playing with fire since the whole can of ether and lighter experiment I did when I was a kid. Hopefully my eyebrows stay intact this time.
For a smile they can share the night...  
#31 | 1146 days ago

woody050681 wrote:
Yes I am. But now I'm pi$$ed because you talked bad about the greatest uniforms in the land, the University of Michigan's



We are through! Because of your actions, you scorpion woman!!
k...showing pictures of them skipping is not helping their case.
Beaneaters...  
#32 | 1146 days ago

woody050681 wrote:
If Leigh is considered "fire" I think I'll go back for seconds. It's the most fun I've had playing with fire since the whole can of ether and lighter experiment I did when I was a kid. Hopefully my eyebrows stay intact this time.
Boys like to play with fire.
I burned my hands when i got a bit too interested in the room heater.
It goes on and on...  
#33 | 1146 days ago

(Edited by woody050681)
.
For a smile they can share the night...  
#34 | 1146 days ago

(Edited by woody050681)
ms_hippie_queen wrote:
k...showing pictures of them skipping is not helping their case.

Haha someone gave you a PQ before I could!

 

You are such a girl when it comes to sports. They're not skipping, they're jumping to touch the banner! It's only one of the greatest entrances in all of sports. If you'd get your Texan head out of your Texan a$$ you'd know there is more sh!t going on in the world of sports other than your crappy a$$ teams!! Teams like................................ my crappy a$$ teams!

Whew that felt good to vent like that...

For a smile they can share the night...  
#35 | 1146 days ago

woody050681 wrote:
Yes I am. But now I'm pi$$ed because you talked bad about the greatest uniforms in the land, the University of Michigan's



We are through! Because of your actions, you scorpion woman!!
did she say think Michigan and go two steps g*yer...well i think #83 in the background there covers that statement.
#36 | 1146 days ago

Buenos Dias, Sh*theads.

Just doing a drive by while I got a break.  Mama's got me bustin my b@lls on my day off cleaning my F'n garage.  Why does she give a sh*t how my garage looks?  It aint like she ever goes out there for anything anyhow.
and on and on...  
#37 | 1146 days ago

Hola gente!

So it's really hot here today and I am kinda freaking out! People are bringing in cash to deposit and a lot of the money is sweaty, from being in people's pockets and who knows where else. I am overly spraying air freshener because people that don't shower smell worse when it's hot out! This is why I keep all this stuff at my teller station and at my new accounts desk.

Ugh money is dirty...
Alien Secretion #2...  
#38 | 1146 days ago

vacation is OVER.  noooooo i wasn't off this week but my wife is returning today.  not sure if i should smile or cry. 
For a smile they can share the night...  
#39 | 1146 days ago
Nick__ (+)

(Edited by Nick__)
Why was my picture removed?!?!?   I just went back to look at the picture, on my computer, and there isn't anything naughty showing.


WEAK!!!!!      

And I've been doing sooo well with posting legit pics.....ugh!  My streak is, controversially, over! 
Beaneaters...  
#40 | 1146 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
Why was my picture removed?!?!?   I just went back to look at the picture, on my computer, and there isn't anything naughty showing.


WEAK!!!!!      

And I've been doing sooo well with posting legit pics.....ugh!  My streak is, controversially, over! 

her bits were showing. i've never felt so straight in my life.

Beaneaters...  
#41 | 1146 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:

her bits were showing. i've never felt so straight in my life.

her n*pply bits?
Alien Secretion #2...  
#42 | 1146 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
her n*pply bits?
her lippy bits
Beaneaters...  
#43 | 1146 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
I am NOT a happy BEARS fan today!

TE - GREG OLSEN.........One of the top receiving TE's in the game......GONE for a 3rd round pick?!?!?!?
CB / Returner - DANIEAL MANNING.........One of the fastest and best returners in the game as well as a real good D-BACK, signed with HOUSTON
RB - MATT FORTE - is holding out because he and his agent want an extension!  Um, you are signed and under contract, you SHOULD report to camp and play and stop being a little spoiled kid by throwing a fit because they aren't getting that candy bar! I agree that the BEARS should sign you to a contract extension, BUT, if you are currently under contract, you are responsible to show up and participate!

WR - Roy Williams was signed............big deal!  he's not a BIG GAME play breaker!

This organization is a JOKE! If I were an NFL GM, I would be blowing up the BEARS phones to make a deal with them because most likely, I will get a great player in return for a bag of balls!!

(pic deleted.  a little too much showing)


I actually side with Forte on this one.  He has the 5th most yards from scrimmage in the NFL since coming into the league and he's slated to make $550K.  He stated his desire to get an extension done before the lockout.  I say pay the man because he's been nothing but classy during his time in Chicago.  He deserves it.

I'm going to miss Olsen.  Martz doesn't like using the TE, but he could of easily split him out.  Greg ran a 4.51 40 coming into the league.  He's got some wheels. 

Manning isn't a big loss because he's only a nickel guy and he made tons of mistakes.  He's money as a returner, but we have Hes and the best special teams year in and year out.  We'll be fine there.

We do however need to resign Kruetz and Graham.  I'm a little puzzled as to why it hasn't happened.

Get ready to see a lot of this.....dude loves 1st downs.  I'm not too happy with the signing either, but he did have his best season under Martz.  He's also reunited with one of his college coaches, Darryl Drake.  Hopefully he can flash the all-pro capability he showed in Detroit. 

A smell of wine and cheap perfume...  
#44 | 1146 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
her lippy bits
oh.
Alien Secretion #2...  
#45 | 1146 days ago

A smell of wine and cheap perfume...  
#46 | 1146 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
I actually side with Forte on this one.  He has the 5th most yards from scrimmage in the NFL since coming into the league and he's slated to make $550K.  He stated his desire to get an extension done before the lockout.  I say pay the man because he's been nothing but classy during his time in Chicago.  He deserves it.

I'm going to miss Olsen.  Martz doesn't like using the TE, but he could of easily split him out.  Greg ran a 4.51 40 coming into the league.  He's got some wheels. 

Manning isn't a big loss because he's only a nickel guy and he made tons of mistakes.  He's money as a returner, but we have Hes and the best special teams year in and year out.  We'll be fine there.

We do however need to resign Kruetz and Graham.  I'm a little puzzled as to why it hasn't happened.

Get ready to see a lot of this.....dude loves 1st downs.  I'm not too happy with the signing either, but he did have his best season under Martz.  He's also reunited with one of his college coaches, Darryl Drake.  Hopefully he can flash the all-pro capability he showed in Detroit. 

Roy Williams is a bum (god I hope I don't have to eat these words both times the Bears play the Lions) Detroit stole a 1st, 3rd and 6th round picks from Dallas for him. Thanks Jerry (Skeletor) Jones for that one.
For a smile they can share the night...  
#47 | 1146 days ago
Nick__ (+)

ms_hippie_queen wrote:

her bits were showing. i've never felt so straight in my life.

 Ok, I had to go back again and look.....I still don't see anything?!?!?  (shoulder shrug)

No hair, no lips, no holes.....I'm really confused!
Beaneaters...  
#48 | 1146 days ago

LOL.
Alien Secretion #2...  
#49 | 1146 days ago

woody050681 wrote:
Roy Williams is a bum (god I hope I don't have to eat these words both times the Bears play the Lions) Detroit stole a 1st, 3rd and 6th round picks from Dallas for him. Thanks Jerry (Skeletor) Jones for that one.
Trust me, I'm not happy about it either.  Just trying to be optimistic.  If nothing else, he'll be an easy guy to bash if things don't go well. 

What are the Lions doing?  They need to address LB and the secondary.  They do that and they could contend for a wild card imo.
A smell of wine and cheap perfume...  
#50 | 1146 days ago

Cali_Kat wrote:
Hola gente!

So it's really hot here today and I am kinda freaking out! People are bringing in cash to deposit and a lot of the money is sweaty, from being in people's pockets and who knows where else. I am overly spraying air freshener because people that don't shower smell worse when it's hot out! This is why I keep all this stuff at my teller station and at my new accounts desk.

Ugh money is dirty...


Nice Phone !    ( and u may have somewhat of a germ-danger obsession)
Alien Secretion #2...  
#51 | 1146 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
Trust me, I'm not happy about it either.  Just trying to be optimistic.  If nothing else, he'll be an easy guy to bash if things don't go well. 

What are the Lions doing?  They need to address LB and the secondary.  They do that and they could contend for a wild card imo.
Haha you're right about the bashing part.

Lions didn't have much cap room so they only signed a couple under the radar guys:
Eric Wright-CB from Cleveland
Justin Durant-LB from Jacksonville
For a smile they can share the night...  
#52 | 1146 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
 Ok, I had to go back again and look.....I still don't see anything?!?!?  (shoulder shrug)

No hair, no lips, no holes.....I'm really confused!
look again. (ha. like i need to tell you to do that.)
Beaneaters...  
#53 | 1146 days ago

i just finished watching danieal manning highlights. september whatever-is-opening-day is waaaay too far away.
Beaneaters...  
#54 | 1146 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
 Ok, I had to go back again and look.....I still don't see anything?!?!?  (shoulder shrug)

No hair, no lips, no holes.....I'm really confused!
or send it to me, so I can solve this debate.
Alien Secretion #2...  
#55 | 1146 days ago
Nick__ (+)

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
i just finished watching danieal manning highlights. september whatever-is-opening-day is waaaay too far away.
 right?!?!?   You guys have a hell of a return man and a decent def back as well!
Beaneaters...  
#56 | 1146 days ago
Nick__ (+)

(Edited by Nick__)
kobe_lova wrote:
or send it to me, so I can solve this debate.
 on it's way.....where do I send it?
Beaneaters...  
#57 | 1146 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
I am NOT a happy BEARS fan today!

TE - GREG OLSEN.........One of the top receiving TE's in the game......GONE for a 3rd round pick?!?!?!?
CB / Returner - DANIEAL MANNING.........One of the fastest and best returners in the game as well as a real good D-BACK, signed with HOUSTON
RB - MATT FORTE - is holding out because he and his agent want an extension!  Um, you are signed and under contract, you SHOULD report to camp and play and stop being a little spoiled kid by throwing a fit because they aren't getting that candy bar! I agree that the BEARS should sign you to a contract extension, BUT, if you are currently under contract, you are responsible to show up and participate!

WR - Roy Williams was signed............big deal!  he's not a BIG GAME play breaker!

This organization is a JOKE! If I were an NFL GM, I would be blowing up the BEARS phones to make a deal with them because most likely, I will get a great player in return for a bag of balls!!

(pic deleted.  a little too much showing)


I don't know if I would be all that upset about Forte holding out. I understand it's frustrating to see players do this when they want more, but sometimes it's warranted. I think this is one of those cases. The Bears need to step it up and give him what he deserves, and it wouldn't be an issue.
and on and on...  
#58 | 1146 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
 right?!?!?   You guys have a hell of a return man and a decent def back as well!
since i made a stink about it (shudder.) i found on that has been edited to repost for you. sorry for being an insecure heterosexual female.

Beaneaters...  
#59 | 1146 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
I am NOT a happy BEARS fan today!

TE - GREG OLSEN.........One of the top receiving TE's in the game......GONE for a 3rd round pick?!?!?!?
CB / Returner - DANIEAL MANNING.........One of the fastest and best returners in the game as well as a real good D-BACK, signed with HOUSTON
RB - MATT FORTE - is holding out because he and his agent want an extension!  Um, you are signed and under contract, you SHOULD report to camp and play and stop being a little spoiled kid by throwing a fit because they aren't getting that candy bar! I agree that the BEARS should sign you to a contract extension, BUT, if you are currently under contract, you are responsible to show up and participate!

WR - Roy Williams was signed............big deal!  he's not a BIG GAME play breaker!

This organization is a JOKE! If I were an NFL GM, I would be blowing up the BEARS phones to make a deal with them because most likely, I will get a great player in return for a bag of balls!!

(pic deleted.  a little too much showing)


 Hold up - I just heard he showed up to camp. Look at that, don't you feel goofy. 
and on and on...  
#60 | 1146 days ago

My 2 yr old grandaughter just came in my living room with purple finger nail polish in her hair and all over her face. I was mad but she had a big smilke on her face and i broke out with a hard laugh. How the hell do i get this stuff out of her hair. Guess i'll just shave her head.
#61 | 1146 days ago

AngelicRoxie99 wrote:
I'm working today...actually working all weekend. Its a good thing too because the weather sucks. Don't know where the sun is but its not shining here in Newfoundland...
Hope everyone has a great weekend...
you have a wonderful weekend go canada
#62 | 1146 days ago
Nick__ (+)

Jess wrote:
I don't know if I would be all that upset about Forte holding out. I understand it's frustrating to see players do this when they want more, but sometimes it's warranted. I think this is one of those cases. The Bears need to step it up and give him what he deserves, and it wouldn't be an issue.
 he's reported to camp....so, I'm happier than if he didn't....We really don't have a decent backup....
Beaneaters...  
#63 | 1146 days ago
Nick__ (+)

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
since i made a stink about it (shudder.) i found on that has been edited to repost for you. sorry for being an insecure heterosexual female.

 gracias!

PS = She just sneezed, does anyone have a tissue to wipe her nose with it?!?!?!?!


Beaneaters...  
#64 | 1146 days ago

(Edited by Eric_)
Am I the only one suffering from information overload this week between free agency and the trade deadline?

Record highs today in DC, because it's not miserable enough here.

Been bad in keeping up with Daily Jeopardy. Combination of business and getting pickier with picking the questions. I'll try to do better next week.

That's all I got.
#65 | 1146 days ago

Eric_ wrote:
Am I the only one suffering from information overload this week between free agency and the trade deadline?

Record highs today in DC, because it's not miserable enough here.

Been bad in keeping up with Daily Jeopardy. Combination of business and getting pickier with picking the questions. I'll try to do better next week.

That's all I got.
This is the most exciting free agency and trade period EVAR for the NFL...I hate that we had to go through the lockout stress to get to this, but I kind of like having such a ridiculously limited time for them to make things happen. I wish they'd do it this way every year.


And...I'm embarrassed to say I haven't been paying much attention to baseball's trade deadline other than the occasional google news on some of my own favorite players. Jack Z is getting sick of answering King Felix trade questions by now, from what I can gather.
and on and on...  
#66 | 1146 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
her n*pply bits?
Whatup?
I am in driveby mode too. Ducking and dodging construction people on the floor. Tired of inhaling paint and sheetrock dust. I'll be back in for therapy before you can say "Debt Ceiling"...Later!
#67 | 1146 days ago

(Edited by Jess)
It's 6pm, let the NFL signing insanity begin.


()



#68 | 1146 days ago

 post 69
and on and on...  
#69 | 1146 days ago

Sharp Square wrote:


Nice Phone !    ( and u may have somewhat of a germ-danger obsession)
I am kind of a germaphobe. I don't like to be sick.
Alien Secretion #2...  
#70 | 1146 days ago

Jess wrote:
This is the most exciting free agency and trade period EVAR for the NFL...I hate that we had to go through the lockout stress to get to this, but I kind of like having such a ridiculously limited time for them to make things happen. I wish they'd do it this way every year.


And...I'm embarrassed to say I haven't been paying much attention to baseball's trade deadline other than the occasional google news on some of my own favorite players. Jack Z is getting sick of answering King Felix trade questions by now, from what I can gather.
 Whoa... even Jess-Bot has the occasional DP  
For a smile they can share the night...  
#71 | 1146 days ago

I want a McRib. That is all.
Beaneaters...  
#72 | 1146 days ago

ironhead_mike wrote:
 Whoa... even Jess-Bot has the occasional DP  
 lol I have them more than people realize-  I just usually catch them and delete them really quickly 
and on and on...  
#73 | 1146 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Yeah, I put up this rushed, crappy filter because apparently this affects (or effects, idc right now) your evening. ugh.

and lol Laurel, crappish Debbie Gibson was covering it on GMA, I think... and it was already stuck in my head because of cute little Chris Evans in The Losers last night.

He's yummy.

When y'all were listening to Debbie Gibson, I was listening to Judas Priest.   I missed the whole mall rat phenom.
It goes on and on...  
#74 | 1146 days ago

hskrdave wrote:
 post 69
or 68...someone owes you one.
Alien Secretion #2...  
#75 | 1146 days ago

I picked up my son from Grandmas.  He brought no clothes, no shoes and has a pair of shorts on with
a giant rip from the thigh across the crotch

He forgot I moved and he took all his stuff home.  His dad is an a$$hole.   I asked him last night to make sure he packed.

I also today, had lunch with a former best friend who i haven't seen in 5 years, because she has been on a
God walk.  She is homeless and jobless.   How's that God thing working out for ya?

Corona time.  
It goes on and on...  
#76 | 1146 days ago
AngelicRoxie99 (+)

curt200586518 wrote:
you have a wonderful weekend go canada
You have a wonderful weekend too. Go USA...lol
#77 | 1146 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
or 68...someone owes you one.
 f**kers

it was there at some point.
and on and on...  
#78 | 1146 days ago

 
and on and on...  
#79 | 1146 days ago

Jess wrote:
 
 Jess owes me one?

I can handle that....
and on and on...  
#80 | 1146 days ago

I'm bored. Someone entertain me!
Alien Secretion #2...  
#81 | 1146 days ago

Cali_Kat wrote:
I'm bored. Someone entertain me!
#82 | 1146 days ago

Joe_L wrote:
Haha, Thanks Joe!  U!
Alien Secretion #2...  
#83 | 1146 days ago

Cali_Kat wrote:
I'm bored. Someone entertain me!
#84 | 1146 days ago
ChristiSunshine (+)

AFC West preview coming soon.

Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief on the television.  (Sean Bean as Zeus....yummy!)

Glee marathon this weekend.  Followed by Game of Thrones marathon if I have time for it.

Carry on.
It goes on and on...  
#85 | 1146 days ago
ChristiSunshine (+)

It goes on and on...  
#86 | 1146 days ago

ohwell_ wrote:
He's yummy.

When y'all were listening to Debbie Gibson, I was listening to Judas Priest.   I missed the whole mall rat phenom.
lol. While TEACH was listening.  I had to ask someone who she was.
Alien Secretion #2...  
#87 | 1146 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
lol. While TEACH was listening.  I had to ask someone who she was.
 It was so bad, I couldn't NOT watch. 
It goes on and on...  
#88 | 1146 days ago

kteacher wrote:
 It was so bad, I couldn't NOT watch. 
yes, I turned the waiting room tv down until it was over. lol
Alien Secretion #2...  
#89 | 1145 days ago
Nick__ (+)

Cali_Kat wrote:
I'm bored. Someone entertain me!
If I lived closer, I'd come over and entertain you.

Since, I'm not.....sorry, K! 
Beaneaters...  
#90 | 1145 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Yeah, I put up this rushed, crappy filter because apparently this affects (or effects, idc right now) your evening. ugh.

and lol Laurel, crappish Debbie Gibson was covering it on GMA, I think... and it was already stuck in my head because of cute little Chris Evans in The Losers last night.

He's anything but little.    He's been one of my top 5 man-crushes since "Not Another Teen Movie".

Anyway, good day (technically a day late) bitches.

I really have nothing much to talk about.  
Hockey can suck my a** right now.  So can my power company.  So can my job.

I finished The Stand the other day.  It's amazing and very odd going back to a normal-sized book after that monster.  Now I know what it's like to be Kim Kardashian now that she's dating a white guy.  

Have a good weekend, bitches.


A smell of wine and cheap perfume...  
#91 | 1145 days ago

Cali_Kat wrote:
I am kind of a germaphobe. I don't like to be sick.
 And by using all that crap, you only weaken your bodies natural immune system. Thereby making it easier for you to become sick. Isn't that irony.
A smell of wine and cheap perfume...  
#92 | 1145 days ago

Goodnight, finally!
Alien Secretion #2...  
#93 | 1145 days ago

I finally got some decent sleep.  Now, I have to drive all over the county to run kids, errands and party supplies.  Ugh.
It is already 92.  

I am making Joel wear my pink flip flops.  Can't bring clothes but he has his effin playstation.  Ugh again.
It goes on and on...  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
True Confessional...
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Today
6 opinions | 16 comments | Last by hskrdave
Filter Error 9/17
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Today
9 opinions | 18 comments | Last by hskrdave
ZOINKS!
Asked by Jess | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/14/14
11 opinions | 15 comments | Last by Kenne
We're ALL a little Looney
Asked by Jess | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/13/14
5 opinions | 8 comments | Last by icfeet
Filter Error 09/16
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
8 opinions | 33 comments | Last by kteacher