Skip to Next Poll »
13
Filter Error 08/10
Welcome back. This is the part of the locker room where you can sit and chat and chill for a while without offending or being shushed. Maybe you wanna watch a dvd or listen to your mp3. Yes, I rhymed. Something on your mind, post it! Random question, ask it? Hijacking is allowed and encouraged. Join the party, troll around, have a beer. It's cool. All are welcome, but please leave all BS in the hall. 

I'm tired. I'm poor. I'm sad and whining.

Remember to floss.
| Closed on 08/25/11 at 11:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
26 Fans 
15%a. Between two evils I always pick the one I never tried before...
12%b. It isn`t premarital sex if you have no intention of getting married...
27%c. Nerds are hot...
0%d. Smell like a monster...
16519104981%e. Talk is what you suffer through so you can get to sex...
12%f. Money shot...
12%g. Jason_ sucks...
8%h. Beans...

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#1 | 1148 days ago

Wow...and Jess thinks this sh*t is better?
Jason_ sucks...  
  
130 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1148 days ago

Wow...and Jess thinks this sh*t is better?
Jason_ sucks...  
#2 | 1148 days ago

Simple truth: Everything I do will always be better than you, and Jess knows it.
Nerds are hot...  
#3 | 1148 days ago

Sup Qholes?

Just dropping by before I leave for Pittsburgh. That kid of mine is driving me up the wall, I may leave him here. Although we are going to the Zoo while we're gone, can't miss my chance to get him put in a cage. Damn the decision! The f**king Pirates lost again last night. For some reason, the Pirates wouldn't swing the damn bat until they were down in the count. F**k it!


carry on, Jot out........
Jason_ sucks...  
#4 | 1148 days ago

Hi,

"I'm tired. I'm not so poor. I'm sad and whining."
Just do whatever you want to.

Something stuck in the head:

I'm forever blowing bubbles, 
pretty bubbles in the air, 
they fly so high, nearly reach the sky 
then like my dreams they fade and die. 
Fortunes always hiding, 
I've looked everywhere, 
I'm forever blowing bubbles, 
pretty bubbles in the air! 
It isn`t premarital sex if you have no intention of getting married...  
#5 | 1148 days ago

Morning.

Last night I watched about 3 hours of the Wisconsin Re-Call Election coverage. I don't know why I do this to myself. It was great to see all those people united----About time. It's about time that people realize the higher ups are putting us against each other. Worker vs. Worker. When we really should be against those sitting back watching and collecting massive amounts of money. Anywhoo.......shenanigans are occurring in District 8. I've had my own issues with unions.....especially my own, yet I still believe they are needed, so----- 

In the next year, I'd like to see the man I elected make an appearance so that we all aren't stuck with someone that will allow the gap between the Haves and Have Nots to get even bigger. It is obvious smarts and being well spoken don't work, so go all militant. Kick some people, but DO SOMETHING.

I just heard that Flat Stanley is going to be a movie. So. Wrong. The only good thing about that book character is the project us teachers use it for (sending the flat little dude all over and having the kids write about his adventures) However, the books themselves----BLOW!

Have a grand day. Shaved Ice RuLES! 


Nerds are hot...  
#6 | 1148 days ago
Nick__ (+)

(Edited by Nick__)
Hey All!       Sorry about this but I have to share this to help me heal.

There was a horific traffic accident yesterday morning in which a mom and her 16 yr old son were killed and the 3 kids in the back seat were all injured but survived.....They were T-BONED by a drunk driver at 8am.  The woman driver was a friend of mine and one of the sweetest people you will ever meet......never had a negative thing to say and never complained about anything!    (heavy sigh)

Here is the link to the story:   http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=8297318

Sorry and thanks for letting me get that out   

On the bright side, did you know that 
Friends are like panties... .Some crawl up your butt. Some snap under pressure. Some don't have the strength to hold you up. Some get a little twisted. Some are your favorite. Some are holy. Some are cheap. Some are naughty. And some actually cover your butt when you need them!


My song of the day is 
ALICE IN CHAINS - SEA OF SORROW

http://youtu.be/zpRwbGVzVC0
Talk is what you suffer through so you can get to sex...  
#7 | 1148 days ago
John_Daly (+)



You're about to bang this chick, but your phone rings and someone tells you its your first cousin. What do you do?



#8 | 1148 days ago

John_Daly wrote:



You're about to bang this chick, but your phone rings and someone tells you its your first cousin. What do you do?



Why would you answer in the first place?

To answer the question, hang up.
Jason_ sucks...  
#9 | 1148 days ago

i'm so happy today. the business manager here (total goon) unearthed some fraudulent credit card purchases from a place called "adam and eve." he just sent us an email alerting us all that he naively entered this online shop of the nasty and that if it comes up on his internet record, it was 110% unintentional. well, in my experience 100% of the time when someone says they're going to give more than 100%, they are trying to sell something they don't have or can't do, or are lying about. i will probably giggle about this all day long.
Between two evils I always pick the one I never tried before...  
#10 | 1148 days ago

Morning,
Being a parent is frucktastic! I love being woke up at 245 am, by my projectile vomiting child, i did tell him (joshua) that eating a foam football would have consequences. Hes fine, chillin on the couch in his ironman boxers, sipping gatorade and nibbling on saltines. This is one of those times i wish i had a cleaning person! Ah well, such is the life! Football & racing this weekend! Life has returned to normal! Hope all is well where you are!
Peace
Nerds are hot...  
#11 | 1148 days ago

No one accidently ends up at adamandeve. I bet he slipped and fell in too...
Nerds are hot...  
#12 | 1148 days ago
AngelicRoxie99 (+)

Is this week over with yet...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 

Talk is what you suffer through so you can get to sex...  
#13 | 1148 days ago

Buenos Dias, Sh*theads

Stock market up, stock market down.  Stock market up, stock market down.  Sounds like a cheap a$$ porn flick to me.  This time, the uber genius douchebags that are responsible for "projecting" how much sh*t is worth are getting wobble-knee'd over "French Bank Jitters".  Um, 'scuse me uber-douche's, but shouldn't we be used to the French having the jitters by now?  I mean, after that peskey little WWII thing you'd think that the entire world would have a pretty good grasp of how big a bunch of p*ssies they are.

So, Ricky Williams is now a Raven.  This ought to be an absolute peach of a marriage.  Ganja Rick and the serial killer, Ray Lewis, sharing locker space.  I can just see their conversations now:

Rick:  "Ray, duuuuude, chill mahn and come smoke a bowl.  It'll make you feel much better.

Ray:  "  F*ck you , you F'n g*d d*mn, mother F'n F8ckitty f*ck F*ck.  Ima rip your g*d d*mn head of and sh*t down your f'n throat you weasly little piece of dope smokin sh*t!"

Rick:  "C'mon brah, just a couple of tokes, I swear.  I'll introduce you to Rasta.

Ray:  "Ima skull f*ck your sister, and then Ima kill you both (puff, puff, pass)

15 minutes later...

Ray:  "Yo Rick, my man, you got any twinkies?"
Talk is what you suffer through so you can get to sex...  
#14 | 1148 days ago

 Brown Chicken Brown Cow.
Nerds are hot...  
#15 | 1148 days ago

Jess, what movie would you like to watch this week?
Nerds are hot...  
#16 | 1148 days ago

kteacher wrote:
Morning.

Last night I watched about 3 hours of the Wisconsin Re-Call Election coverage. I don't know why I do this to myself. It was great to see all those people united----About time. It's about time that people realize the higher ups are putting us against each other. Worker vs. Worker. When we really should be against those sitting back watching and collecting massive amounts of money. Anywhoo.......shenanigans are occurring in District 8. I've had my own issues with unions.....especially my own, yet I still believe they are needed, so----- 

In the next year, I'd like to see the man I elected make an appearance so that we all aren't stuck with someone that will allow the gap between the Haves and Have Nots to get even bigger. It is obvious smarts and being well spoken don't work, so go all militant. Kick some people, but DO SOMETHING.

I just heard that Flat Stanley is going to be a movie. So. Wrong. The only good thing about that book character is the project us teachers use it for (sending the flat little dude all over and having the kids write about his adventures) However, the books themselves----BLOW!

Have a grand day. Shaved Ice RuLES! 


Does that picture mean you wanna fist the Union?

Talk is what you suffer through so you can get to sex...  
#17 | 1148 days ago

Hola amigos y amigas...

I am feeling much better today, Ash! I too am poor and tired....I know I have said this before but I really do need a Sugar Daddy! I just need him to pay my rent and give me(or let me use) a car. If ya know anyone let me know...LOL!
So only 6 weeks til my daughter's wedding. This is part of the reason I am poor. Idk if this is mean to say but I really can't wait til its over. Weddings are so stressful.
I am so glad the normal Filter is back! I hope everyone has a good day...

P.S. Nick sorry to hear about your friend!
Talk is what you suffer through so you can get to sex...  
#18 | 1148 days ago

AngelicRoxie99 wrote:
Is this week over with yet...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 

i bet u cant wait to go to work tonight.i will be soooooooooooo fun.lol.its only weds.
#19 | 1148 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Jess, what movie would you like to watch this week?
EveryDay with Liev Schreiber is streaming - have you seen that yet? Came out in 2010...I've never heard of it but I'm game if you are.
Between two evils I always pick the one I never tried before...  
#20 | 1148 days ago

Mid week baseball was fun last night.. well after the first few innings.. We got down 7-2, then 11-4 after 5 innings, but rallied for 18 unanswered in the next 3 innings for a 22-11 win.  Stoney was p*ssing all over the ball all night and finished 3-3 with a single, double, HR, 2 walks and a sac fly that I just missed hitting out..

You figure a guy with the name Dakota Neil Weasel Head would be put on this earth to do great things and not end up on Calgary's most wanted fugitives list

Better late than never I suppose.. The US took care of the militants who brought down the Chinook helicopter on Saturday killing 30 special forces personnel


and since I don't have much today and am kind of busy, I will leave you with this photo from the London riots.. I don't know what's more surprising seeing a burnt out double decker bus or the fact that Tottenham has a jerk store
Talk is what you suffer through so you can get to sex...  
#21 | 1148 days ago

John_Daly wrote:



You're about to bang this chick, but your phone rings and someone tells you its your first cousin. What do you do?



Before I answer Rogs, what state are we in?
Money shot...  
#22 | 1148 days ago

John_Daly wrote:



You're about to bang this chick, but your phone rings and someone tells you its your first cousin. What do you do?



Take care of business, then work it out in therapy. Actually, I live in the South now so whatev.
Beans...  
#23 | 1148 days ago

Just got my credentials for a LV trade show next weekend. Going with a bad back (better, but ugh) and I need to lay down every few hours. Ibuprofen and Soothanol X2 will be my wing men. Gotta man up, play through the pain. This is the big leagues, not Cedar Rapids. #Vegasbaby... Vegas
Beans...  
#24 | 1148 days ago
AngelicRoxie99 (+)

curt200586518 wrote:
i bet u cant wait to go to work tonight.i will be soooooooooooo fun.lol.its only weds.
Why must you bring me down all the time...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Talk is what you suffer through so you can get to sex...  
#25 | 1148 days ago

Jess wrote:
EveryDay with Liev Schreiber is streaming - have you seen that yet? Came out in 2010...I've never heard of it but I'm game if you are.
K, I'll watch Sabertooth in anything. In.
Nerds are hot...  
#26 | 1148 days ago

Happy hupizzle dizzle, quizzles....

I'm in a great mood because the weather couldn't be better.  Seriously, after dealing with so much heat and humidity the past few months, it's nice to experience a day in which the highs will only reach 75.  BOOM!

Is it just me or did Pawn Stars spawn a whole new genre of reality television?  Every channel I turn to has some freak trying to sell their old sh*t.  The best one I've seen is some guy from Hawaii that had some pics of Michael Jackson.  Dude wanted 50 large.  The boss told him basically to GTFO.  I was rollin'.

23 days until college football....instead of posting a Notre Dame pic, I encourage you to listen to this speech by Michigan State QB Kirk Cousins.  What a great representative for Sparty and college football as a whole.  Sky is the limit for this kid whether it be football or something else.
Money shot...  
#27 | 1148 days ago

Cactus_Jack wrote:
Buenos Dias, Sh*theads

Stock market up, stock market down.  Stock market up, stock market down.  Sounds like a cheap a$$ porn flick to me.  This time, the uber genius douchebags that are responsible for "projecting" how much sh*t is worth are getting wobble-knee'd over "French Bank Jitters".  Um, 'scuse me uber-douche's, but shouldn't we be used to the French having the jitters by now?  I mean, after that peskey little WWII thing you'd think that the entire world would have a pretty good grasp of how big a bunch of p*ssies they are.

So, Ricky Williams is now a Raven.  This ought to be an absolute peach of a marriage.  Ganja Rick and the serial killer, Ray Lewis, sharing locker space.  I can just see their conversations now:

Rick:  "Ray, duuuuude, chill mahn and come smoke a bowl.  It'll make you feel much better.

Ray:  "  F*ck you , you F'n g*d d*mn, mother F'n F8ckitty f*ck F*ck.  Ima rip your g*d d*mn head of and sh*t down your f'n throat you weasly little piece of dope smokin sh*t!"

Rick:  "C'mon brah, just a couple of tokes, I swear.  I'll introduce you to Rasta.

Ray:  "Ima skull f*ck your sister, and then Ima kill you both (puff, puff, pass)

15 minutes later...

Ray:  "Yo Rick, my man, you got any twinkies?"
Did anyone else do the voices in their head  as they read this?
#28 | 1148 days ago

So I asked my sister yesterday "If you saw a bear in the yard, and then you saw me in the hammock, completely oblivious, what would you do?" And she said: "I'd probably get out my video camera..." So i was all insulted saying "You wouldn't jump in your car and save me D:" And she goes "I didn't even think of that." 
I'm for deffs not feeling the love :C
#29 | 1148 days ago
Nick__ (+)

(Edited by Nick__)
John_Daly wrote:



You're about to bang this chick, but your phone rings and someone tells you its your first cousin. What do you do?



if I'm about to have sex with HER, I am NOT answering my phone!
Talk is what you suffer through so you can get to sex...  
#30 | 1148 days ago

 First off, Nick, I'm very sorry.  We also had a serious accident here 2 days ago.  A gravel truck pulling a pup met a truck hauling a trailer and the pup and trailer came together in the middle of the road.  Both went off the highway, the gravel truck took out 2 SUV,s on his way into the ditch where the fuel tanks exploded.  Somehow, no one in any of the vehicles waz seriously injured.  
I finally have a day off.  So, at 8:33, my cell phone rings.  It is the boss at the liquor store.  He had called me yesterday afternoon and left me a message to call him, but I was working at the golf course and didn't call.  I told him I didn't get his message until too late.  He says, "oh but you were expecting my call.  Good. I have a shift for you today 10:15-6:15."  I politely to,d bim no thank you, I was taming the day off.  He got all pi$$y with me and hung up.  Thanks dude.  My well earned and well deserved day off will be all so much more enjoyable due to you acting like a scorned teeanger. 
I'm going golfing with my son. 18 holes.  Eat that dude.

It isn`t premarital sex if you have no intention of getting married...  
Poor Quality (5) This comment was voted poor quality by FanIQ (Show anyway)
#32 | 1148 days ago

Sorry.  Its all part of the revolution.  All of you ladies that would like to help can start by burning your bras.  Remember to take them off first, though.
Talk is what you suffer through so you can get to sex...  
#33 | 1148 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Old Man, Stop Pq'ing me.
Someone PQ'd me too!
Talk is what you suffer through so you can get to sex...  
#34 | 1148 days ago

What revolution is that?
Nerds are hot...  
#35 | 1148 days ago

Cali_Kat wrote:
Someone PQ'd me too!
That was not me.
Talk is what you suffer through so you can get to sex...  
#36 | 1148 days ago

It was me.
Jason_ sucks...  
#37 | 1148 days ago

Cactus_Jack wrote:
That was not me.

Okay good!
Talk is what you suffer through so you can get to sex...  
#38 | 1148 days ago

Cali_Kat wrote:
Someone PQ'd me too!
f**ker
Nerds are hot...  
#39 | 1148 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
What revolution is that?
The Jason for Mod revolution.  The one in which you said...



At least, I am assuming that is the third party you were speaking of.
Talk is what you suffer through so you can get to sex...  
#40 | 1148 days ago

Cactus_Jack wrote:
The Jason for Mod revolution.  The one in which you said...



At least, I am assuming that is the third party you were speaking of.
Ahh, don't be like that! Y'all are my bois!  I'm supportive. It's cool.
Nerds are hot...  
#41 | 1148 days ago

originalcrash78 wrote:
Before I answer Rogs, what state are we in?
Whatup?
Happy Hump Day. I have nothing to contribute today. Unless you want to count Training Camp. The Texans open up against Rex Ryan' s Jets on Monday night. Expect the teams to play sloppy, reckless, and out of sync...in other words, expect nothing new from the Texans..
Money shot...  
#42 | 1148 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
It was me.
Rude...totally uncalled for!
Talk is what you suffer through so you can get to sex...  
#43 | 1148 days ago

Watch the tone.
Jason_ sucks...  
#44 | 1148 days ago



Just sayin'.
Talk is what you suffer through so you can get to sex...  
#45 | 1148 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Watch the tone.
Are you talking to me?  There is nothing wrong with my tone.
Talk is what you suffer through so you can get to sex...  
#46 | 1148 days ago

Cactus_Jack wrote:


Just sayin'.
Looks f*cking good.
Jason_ sucks...  
#47 | 1148 days ago

Cactus_Jack wrote:


Just sayin'.
Well that's just creepy.
Nerds are hot...  
#48 | 1148 days ago

Cali_Kat wrote:
Are you talking to me?  There is nothing wrong with my tone.
There it is again.
Jason_ sucks...  
#49 | 1148 days ago

Cactus_Jack wrote:


Just sayin'.
double barrel shotgun.




Then we'd be like...

Talk is what you suffer through so you can get to sex...  
#50 | 1148 days ago

O
M
G
Nerds are hot...  
#51 | 1148 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
O
M
G
I know.  It kinda took my breath away too.
Talk is what you suffer through so you can get to sex...  
#52 | 1148 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
There it is again.
There what is again?
Talk is what you suffer through so you can get to sex...  
#53 | 1148 days ago

Cactus_Jack wrote:
I know.  It kinda took my breath away too.
That kinda made me moist.
Jason_ sucks...  
#54 | 1148 days ago

Cali_Kat wrote:
There what is again?
You want another PQ?  So far i have...

Jess on a two week punishment.
Leigh with PQs until 9/21
Ashlie on a case by case basis....

I can add you too.
Jason_ sucks...  
#55 | 1148 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
You want another PQ?  So far i have...

Jess on a two week punishment.
Leigh with PQs until 9/21
Ashlie on a case by case basis....

I can add you too.

You started this by pq'ing me in the first place. I did nothing to provoke a pq. How do you even keep track of a pq list?

Talk is what you suffer through so you can get to sex...  
#56 | 1148 days ago

Ashlie?
Nerds are hot...  
#57 | 1148 days ago

originalcrash78 wrote:
Whatup?
Happy Hump Day. I have nothing to contribute today. Unless you want to count Training Camp. The Texans open up against Rex Ryan' s Jets on Monday night. Expect the teams to play sloppy, reckless, and out of sync...in other words, expect nothing new from the Texans..
have you ever been to their open practices? i wanna go saturday, but everything is free and that scares me.
Between two evils I always pick the one I never tried before...  
#58 | 1148 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
You want another PQ?  So far i have...

Jess on a two week punishment.
Leigh with PQs until 9/21
Ashlie on a case by case basis....

I can add you too.
Oddly enough, yesterday I was wondering if you kept a little list by your computer or in your wallet or something so you'd remember who has what PQ-duty.  You do, don't you?  
Nerds are hot...  
#59 | 1148 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
Oddly enough, yesterday I was wondering if you kept a little list by your computer or in your wallet or something so you'd remember who has what PQ-duty.  You do, don't you?  
no. he's from north virginia or something where they are too damn smart to ever have to do stuff like that or google...
Between two evils I always pick the one I never tried before...  
#60 | 1148 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
Oddly enough, yesterday I was wondering if you kept a little list by your computer or in your wallet or something so you'd remember who has what PQ-duty.  You do, don't you?  
I dont carry a wallet and i dont need a list.  Not every guy is a dumbass.
Jason_ sucks...  
#61 | 1148 days ago

Radio station is having a contest. You have to answer a question on some random subject. The prize is $1,000. One person won for correctly spelling convenience. One won for naming all of the planets in our solar system, easy enough. The current challenge is to correctly sing or say The Star Spangled Banner in 20 seconds. People are bombing! It is hilarious...the last woman started singing, but she was singing God Bless America.
Nerds are hot...  
#62 | 1148 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Radio station is having a contest. You have to answer a question on some random subject. The prize is $1,000. One person won for correctly spelling convenience. One won for naming all of the planets in our solar system, easy enough. The current challenge is to correctly sing or say The Star Spangled Banner in 20 seconds. People are bombing! It is hilarious...the last woman started singing, but she was singing God Bless America.
Are you calling in?
Talk is what you suffer through so you can get to sex...  
#63 | 1148 days ago

ms_hippie_queen wrote:
have you ever been to their open practices? i wanna go saturday, but everything is free and that scares me.

My boys went Sunday. I was all in till they said they were going to Reliant at 5am...
Then "something came up".

Money shot...  
#64 | 1148 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Radio station is having a contest. You have to answer a question on some random subject. The prize is $1,000. One person won for correctly spelling convenience. One won for naming all of the planets in our solar system, easy enough. The current challenge is to correctly sing or say The Star Spangled Banner in 20 seconds. People are bombing! It is hilarious...the last woman started singing, but she was singing God Bless America.
Yeah, all easy sh*t until I call.

"What's the primary export of Djibouti?"  
Nerds are hot...  
#65 | 1148 days ago

Cali_Kat wrote:
Are you calling in?

uhhh...no.

Nerds are hot...  
#66 | 1148 days ago

John_Daly wrote:



You're about to bang this chick, but your phone rings and someone tells you its your first cousin. What do you do?



 i know all of my first and second cousins she's not one of them
It isn`t premarital sex if you have no intention of getting married...  
#67 | 1148 days ago

originalcrash78 wrote:

My boys went Sunday. I was all in till they said they were going to Reliant at 5am...
Then "something came up".

yuck - thanks!
Between two evils I always pick the one I never tried before...  
#68 | 1148 days ago

(Edited by ankurnathmishra)
janet011685 wrote:
Yeah, all easy sh*t until I call.

"What's the primary export of Djibouti?"  
It was kinda racist so i removed it 
It isn`t premarital sex if you have no intention of getting married...  
#69 | 1148 days ago
Nick__ (+)

Nick__ wrote:
Hey All!       Sorry about this but I have to share this to help me heal.

There was a horific traffic accident yesterday morning in which a mom and her 16 yr old son were killed and the 3 kids in the back seat were all injured but survived.....They were T-BONED by a drunk driver at 8am.  The woman driver was a friend of mine and one of the sweetest people you will ever meet......never had a negative thing to say and never complained about anything!    (heavy sigh)

Here is the link to the story:   http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=8297318

Sorry and thanks for letting me get that out   

On the bright side, did you know that 
Friends are like panties... .Some crawl up your butt. Some snap under pressure. Some don't have the strength to hold you up. Some get a little twisted. Some are your favorite. Some are holy. Some are cheap. Some are naughty. And some actually cover your butt when you need them!


My song of the day is 
ALICE IN CHAINS - SEA OF SORROW

http://youtu.be/zpRwbGVzVC0
Who's the SICK SON-OF-A-BIOTCH that gave me a BOLD?!?!?  


Talk is what you suffer through so you can get to sex...  
#70 | 1148 days ago

ankurnathmishra wrote:
It was kinda racist so i removed it 
Pirates arent racist.  Everyone loves pirates. 
Jason_ sucks...  
#71 | 1148 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Pirates arent racist.  Everyone loves pirates. 
These are the real ones near the horn of Africa, they've been raiding ships en route South East Asia and The Middle east for quite some time now. If they don't find cargo they take the crew as Hostage and demand ransoms and there is nothing lovely about it
It isn`t premarital sex if you have no intention of getting married...  
#72 | 1148 days ago

ankurnathmishra wrote:
These are the real ones near the horn of Africa, they've been raiding ships en route South East Asia and The Middle east for quite some time now. If they don't find cargo they take the crew as Hostage and demand ransoms and there is nothing lovely about it
It's still not racist.
Nerds are hot...  
#73 | 1148 days ago

ankurnathmishra wrote:
These are the real ones near the horn of Africa, they've been raiding ships en route South East Asia and The Middle east for quite some time now. If they don't find cargo they take the crew as Hostage and demand ransoms and there is nothing lovely about it
Sounds like a pretty f*ckawesome gig to me actually. 
Jason_ sucks...  
#74 | 1148 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
Who's the SICK SON-OF-A-BIOTCH that gave me a BOLD?!?!?  


Looks like Nick needs a month of BOLDS because for some reason they pi$$ him off
Nerds are hot...  
#75 | 1148 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
Sounds like a pretty f*ckawesome gig to me actually. 
Heh...pirates.  Here's one that'll scare the crap out of you...

Talk is what you suffer through so you can get to sex...  
#76 | 1148 days ago

ankurnathmishra wrote:
These are the real ones near the horn of Africa, they've been raiding ships en route South East Asia and The Middle east for quite some time now. If they don't find cargo they take the crew as Hostage and demand ransoms and there is nothing lovely about it
Nerds are hot...  
#77 | 1148 days ago

Cactus_Jack wrote:
Heh...pirates.  Here's one that'll scare the crap out of you...

A one eyed nun?  Holy sweet mother of chubby baby christ!  There really isnt a god is there? I mean if he's willing to poke the eye out of one of his own then why have faith in his sadistic *ss?  That old lady gave up a life of f*cking, cussing, drinking, kids, etc and what does she get?  A handicapped parking place.  Bullsh*t jesus...bullsh*t.
Jason_ sucks...  
#78 | 1148 days ago

Didn't see a Sick Side so I'm just going to leave this here.  What.  The.  Fv**.

Money shot...  
#79 | 1148 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
Didn't see a Sick Side so I'm just going to leave this here.  What.  The.  Fv**.

His F.U.D.A is an *ss....he's got a towel shoved up his crotch to maintain the swampn*ts...pimp shoes...black socks...Big Gulp full of Natty Ice...he's cool in my book.
Jason_ sucks...  
#80 | 1148 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
Didn't see a Sick Side so I'm just going to leave this here.  What.  The.  Fv**.

That guy has somebody's a$$ hanging out from underneath his shirt.
Talk is what you suffer through so you can get to sex...  
#81 | 1148 days ago

Cactus_Jack wrote:
That guy has somebody's a$$ hanging out from underneath his shirt.
Charlie Weis is jealous of his fupa. 
Money shot...  
#82 | 1148 days ago

jswol54 wrote:
Didn't see a Sick Side so I'm just going to leave this here.  What.  The.  Fv**.

ew. i'm pretty sure that's the walmart on dixie farm road. i know that gamestop.
Between two evils I always pick the one I never tried before...  
#83 | 1148 days ago

John_Daly wrote:



You're about to bang this chick, but your phone rings and someone tells you its your first cousin. What do you do?



pick up and yell "wrong number B*tch" and hang up
#84 | 1148 days ago
ChristiSunshine (+)

This lady is my hero.

#85 | 1148 days ago

Good Afternoon, Everybodee!

Just another day in Paradise.

Teach, yeah, the Flat Oddfool project is much better that that ole Flat Stanley.    (I'm real thin, and I pack well, so you can send me anywhere I want to go, and I'll do the writing.)

Heard this morning of someone who hacked Facebook and got her crops if Farmville or some other bs game to grow, like, instantly.  I don't know if their going to terminate the 10-year old girl's account and spank her, or just send her out to a real farm to grow crops in real time.
Between two evils I always pick the one I never tried before...  
#86 | 1148 days ago

Cali_Kat wrote:
Hola amigos y amigas...

I am feeling much better today, Ash! I too am poor and tired....I know I have said this before but I really do need a Sugar Daddy! I just need him to pay my rent and give me(or let me use) a car. If ya know anyone let me know...LOL!
So only 6 weeks til my daughter's wedding. This is part of the reason I am poor. Idk if this is mean to say but I really can't wait til its over. Weddings are so stressful.
I am so glad the normal Filter is back! I hope everyone has a good day...

P.S. Nick sorry to hear about your friend!
Here ya go Kat...hope this helps......    
Nerds are hot...  
#87 | 1148 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Old Man, Stop Pq'ing me.
Whenever I see 3 pq's I can't help myself....it's an OCD...Sorry Ash...
Nerds are hot...  
#88 | 1148 days ago

Cactus_Jack wrote:
Does that picture mean you wanna fist the Union?

 
Nerds are hot...  
#89 | 1148 days ago

Michael_G wrote:
Here ya go Kat...hope this helps......    
Hmmm....a Milk Chocolate Pop? Is it Idris Elba?
Talk is what you suffer through so you can get to sex...  
#90 | 1148 days ago

AngelicRoxie99 wrote:
Is this week over with yet...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 

that looks like roxanne before he night shift.ha ha
#91 | 1148 days ago

Michael_G wrote:
Whenever I see 3 pq's I can't help myself....it's an OCD...Sorry Ash...
whoop...There it is!
Talk is what you suffer through so you can get to sex...  
#92 | 1148 days ago

kteacher wrote:
 
Did I just get face palmed by a F'N LION?
Talk is what you suffer through so you can get to sex...  
#93 | 1148 days ago

Cactus_Jack wrote:
Did I just get face palmed by a F'N LION?
 

You're welcome. 
Nerds are hot...  
Poor Quality (4) This comment was voted poor quality by FanIQ (Show anyway)
#95 | 1148 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Should be.
Ohhh Idris (swoon)
Talk is what you suffer through so you can get to sex...  
#96 | 1148 days ago

Nerds are hot...  
#97 | 1148 days ago

Nerds are hot...

People actually believe this? Sweet!
#98 | 1148 days ago
Nick__ (+)

woody050681 wrote:
Looks like Nick needs a month of BOLDS because for some reason they pi$$ him off
Only when i get a BOLD because one of my friends just died!!!!

THAT'S PRETTY FOCKED UP!!   and isn't even funny, right now, I don't care who you are or what your intentions were!

SERIOUSLY?!?!?!
Talk is what you suffer through so you can get to sex...  
#99 | 1148 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
Only when i get a BOLD because one of my friends just died!!!!

THAT'S PRETTY FOCKED UP!!   and isn't even funny, right now, I don't care who you are or what your intentions were!

SERIOUSLY?!?!?!
 Dude calm down.  Bolds are not a bad thing. I could see getting angry if someone PQed your post or gave it a Funny, but a Bold is not a big deal.
Nerds are hot...  
#100 | 1148 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
Only when i get a BOLD because one of my friends just died!!!!

THAT'S PRETTY FOCKED UP!!   and isn't even funny, right now, I don't care who you are or what your intentions were!

SERIOUSLY?!?!?!
I figured the bold was for the "on the bright side" part, the song, or a mistake.
Nerds are hot...  
#101 | 1148 days ago

Jason, why did you PQ my pic?
Nerds are hot...  
#102 | 1148 days ago

OMG are you kidding me? Jason pq'd me again? Boys
Talk is what you suffer through so you can get to sex...  
#103 | 1148 days ago

LOL...i wasnt the only one.
Jason_ sucks...  
#104 | 1148 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Should be.
is that wayne brady?
Talk is what you suffer through so you can get to sex...  
#105 | 1148 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
The_Real_Stoney wrote:
is that wayne brady?
F*** off!

You don't deserve that. I got caught up in the hype, held the fact that you are male against you.

Edit: STFU!
Nerds are hot...  
#106 | 1148 days ago

Eric_ wrote:
Nerds are hot...

People actually believe this? Sweet!
Need proof?

Talk is what you suffer through so you can get to sex...  
#107 | 1148 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
LOL...i wasnt the only one.
Word.
Talk is what you suffer through so you can get to sex...  
#108 | 1148 days ago

Jason_ wrote:
LOL...i wasnt the only one.
Yes I only got one. Ash got 2! Jealous boys!!
Talk is what you suffer through so you can get to sex...  
#109 | 1148 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
F*** off!

You don't deserve that. I got caught up in the hype, held the fact that you are male against you.

Edit: STFU!
so it's not.. that's what you're saying?
Talk is what you suffer through so you can get to sex...  
#110 | 1148 days ago

Cali_Kat wrote:
Yes I only got one. Ash got 2! Jealous boys!!
still not me.
Talk is what you suffer through so you can get to sex...  
#111 | 1148 days ago

Cactus_Jack wrote:
still not me.
Then sorry for the PQ! Blame Jason, I got caught up in pq anger! Forgive me!
Talk is what you suffer through so you can get to sex...  
#112 | 1148 days ago

Cali_Kat wrote:
Then sorry for the PQ! Blame Jason, I got caught up in pq anger! Forgive me!
well then, lets make a deal.  PM tomorrow.

WINNER!
Talk is what you suffer through so you can get to sex...  
#113 | 1148 days ago

Cactus_Jack wrote:
well then, lets make a deal.  PM tomorrow.

WINNER!
Talk is what you suffer through so you can get to sex...  
#114 | 1148 days ago

Cactus_Jack wrote:
Need proof?

 And 


Nerds are hot...  
#115 | 1148 days ago

You know, work becomes so much easier when it becomes obvious you will not satisfy the higher ups, no matter how hard you try. Really takes the pressure off.

RE: The Pirates: I expected regression to set in on their pitchers, but I didn't expect it to hit that hard and that fast.

I have my sisters (ages 11 and 8) coming to visit this weekend (along with my stepfather, meaning essentially 3 children), and I still haven't figured out what I'm going to do with them. I should really get a move on with that.
#116 | 1148 days ago


not f**king Wayne Brady.
Nerds are hot...  
#117 | 1148 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:

not f**king Wayne Brady.
Still swooning
Talk is what you suffer through so you can get to sex...  
#118 | 1148 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:

not f**king Wayne Brady.
 Good to know that guy isn't having sex with Wayne Brady.
It isn`t premarital sex if you have no intention of getting married...  
#119 | 1148 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
 Good to know that guy isn't having sex with Wayne Brady.
 But he looks like he wants to.
Nerds are hot...  
#120 | 1148 days ago

The filter isn't working. Ignorance is flowing into the other polls.
#121 | 1148 days ago

(Edited by ohwell_)
www.wptv.com/dpp/news/state/scott-getting-low-cost-health-insurance-from-state-

I can't afford healthcare for myself or my children.  I hate my governor.  Yeah, small g.  
Between two evils I always pick the one I never tried before...  
#122 | 1148 days ago

 I think it has been a while since I did a cabinet dig to create a dinner. I think I did pretty well solid A/A- if I do say so myself.
It isn`t premarital sex if you have no intention of getting married...  
#123 | 1148 days ago
Nick__ (+)

(Edited by Nick__)
woody050681 wrote:
 Dude calm down.  Bolds are not a bad thing. I could see getting angry if someone PQed your post or gave it a Funny, but a Bold is not a big deal.
Sorry for being over-sensitive......seriously......I'm not taking this as well as I thought I would be and I'm ALWAYS OK with death!

To me, BOLD is when you are shocked that someone stated what they did.....as if, "damn, you have big balls to state that"......I know there are other definitions for BOLD and other people may take it or understand it a different way than I do. As of late, I don't care and normally when I ask who gave me a BOLD or PQ, it's usually my dry, dark sense of humor.

Once again, sorry everyone!  
Talk is what you suffer through so you can get to sex...  
#124 | 1148 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
 Good to know that guy isn't having sex with Wayne Brady.
I knew that would interest you.
Nerds are hot...  
#125 | 1148 days ago

Bert and Ernie petition
Nerds are hot...  
#126 | 1148 days ago

The_Real_Stoney wrote:
so it's not.. that's what you're saying?
Nerds are hot...  
#127 | 1148 days ago

kteacher wrote: Awetasticness!
Nerds are hot...  
#128 | 1148 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
Awetasticness!
 Did you read the comments?

There are the usual hateful ones, but there are a couple really funny ones........referring to Bert's eyebrows. 
Nerds are hot...  
#129 | 1148 days ago

kteacher wrote:
 Did you read the comments?

There are the usual hateful ones, but there are a couple really funny ones........referring to Bert's eyebrows. 
Yes. Everything about it is great. The insanity of the petition, the comments on both sides, the backlash. I love it all.
Nerds are hot...  
#130 | 1147 days ago

kteacher wrote:
Nerds are hot...  

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
Filter Error 10/1
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Today
2 opinions | 17 comments | Last by Beaneaters
Filter Error 9/29
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/29/14
8 opinions | 28 comments | Last by ohwell_
Filter Error 9/26
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/26/14
5 opinions | 24 comments | Last by kteacher
Filter Error 9/24
Asked by ms_hippie_queen | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/24/14
9 opinions | 10 comments | Last by woody050681
Filter Error 9/25
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 09/25/14
8 opinions | 19 comments | Last by Cali_Kat