Skip to Next Poll »
14
Clownie Presents**The Thong Of The Day**8/11
| Closed on 08/12/11 at 11:45PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Multiple Choice Opinion Poll
30 Fans 
3%a. 1
0%b. 2
0%c. 3
0%d. 4
0%e. 5
3%f. 6
13%g. 7
13%h. 8
27%i. 9
23%j. 10
13%k. HOLY HELL!!!
3%l. I'm a girl

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#1 | 1082 days ago

I love the lack of fakeness. It's refreshing.
10  
  
30 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 1082 days ago

I love the lack of fakeness. It's refreshing.
10  
#2 | 1082 days ago

Uh, where's the thong?
9  
#3 | 1082 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
I love the lack of fakeness. It's refreshing.
Exactly.  And she appears to have a natural enthusiasm.
10  
#4 | 1082 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
I love the lack of fakeness. It's refreshing.
 Agreed. 
10  
#5 | 1082 days ago

gobigblue1960 wrote:
Uh, where's the thong?

IN HER CRACK!!

9  
#6 | 1082 days ago

ahhh nice and thick!
9  
#7 | 1082 days ago

HOLY HELL AND OMG All in one I like
HOLY HELL!!!  
#8 | 1082 days ago

really dont like her face!!

 but ohhhhhhhhhhh what a a$$
9  
#9 | 1082 days ago

nice smile,have a great thursday mike.goooooooooo giants.
#10 | 1082 days ago
AngelicRoxie99 (+)

curt200586518 wrote:
nice smile,have a great thursday mike.goooooooooo giants.
I'm sure your eyes never went up as far as her smile...  
#11 | 1082 days ago

(Edited by fsrbeaner7)

Amazing.

I wouldve given this a 10 if wasnt for those cheap earrings...
She needs to learn how to better accessorize.

9  
#12 | 1082 days ago

10  
#13 | 1082 days ago

wow............what a body.............nice boobs............and mmmmmmmmm that ass.............sooooo SPANKABLE....hehe...........
#14 | 1082 days ago
Nick__ (+)

 AHHH, CALIENTE!!!  HOLA, CHICA!   QUE PASA, BABY?!?!?  
10  
#15 | 1082 days ago

BUNS of STEAL!
#16 | 1082 days ago

AngelicRoxie99 wrote:
I'm sure your eyes never went up as far as her smile...  
you know whats weird is i wasnt wearing my glasses either.huh
#17 | 1082 days ago

fsrbeaner7 wrote:

Amazing.

I wouldve given this a 10 if wasnt for those cheap earrings...
She needs to learn how to better accessorize.

For me it was more complex.  She got docked a point because, in my head, she Amazonian-like ... like the Kardashian sister who was turned into an ogre for being jealous of her sisters.  Oh, and I don't like her hands.
9  
#18 | 1082 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
For me it was more complex.  She got docked a point because, in my head, she Amazonian-like ... like the Kardashian sister who was turned into an ogre for being jealous of her sisters.  Oh, and I don't like her hands.
Ohhhh the hands!.. I didnt really pay too much attention to them before.. theyre so ugly and plain. Now I kinda wish I had given her an 8.
I also dont like the fact that her eyebrows dont match her hair color.
I could also do without her unfashionable top.
Overall shes an attractive girl.. BUT she looks like she just came home from the swap meet.
9  
#19 | 1082 days ago

fsrbeaner7 wrote:
Ohhhh the hands!.. I didnt really pay too much attention to them before.. theyre so ugly and plain. Now I kinda wish I had given her an 8.
I also dont like the fact that her eyebrows dont match her hair color.
I could also do without her unfashionable top.
Overall shes an attractive girl.. BUT she looks like she just came home from the swap meet.
ahhhhhhhhhhhh.....all of 19.........and a man of the world...........geeeeeeeeeeeesh..........
#20 | 1082 days ago

Jeff_P wrote:
ahhhhhhhhhhhh.....all of 19.........and a man of the world...........geeeeeeeeeeeesh..........

Man of the world, eh?
Thank you.

If only I could say the same(post #13)

9  
#21 | 1082 days ago

fsrbeaner7 wrote:
Ohhhh the hands!.. I didnt really pay too much attention to them before.. theyre so ugly and plain. Now I kinda wish I had given her an 8.
I also dont like the fact that her eyebrows dont match her hair color.
I could also do without her unfashionable top.
Overall shes an attractive girl.. BUT she looks like she just came home from the swap meet.
What did you want on that hand a weddng ring?

Agreed less of a top would have bumped her higher

And swap meet did she swap her thong as I dont see it
8  
#22 | 1082 days ago

(Edited by kobe_lova)
janet011685 wrote:
For me it was more complex.  She got docked a point because, in my head, she Amazonian-like ... like the Kardashian sister who was turned into an ogre for being jealous of her sisters.  Oh, and I don't like her hands.
I take offense to this for her. Ugh.  "How dare you, Janet01254620851?! I DO NOT resemble any Kardashouever in any way! It's probably the camera angle and the zoom. I am normal, dammit!"

"P.S. My hands are fine, I'm just a lesbian."




(also, I know you had the same thought I had about the judging of the accessories by a certain person. mmhmm.)
10  
#23 | 1082 days ago

I agree, this is a real girl, with a real a*s.
10  
#24 | 1082 days ago
18packabs (+)

It is Thursday, so what the Hell.
7  
#25 | 1082 days ago

bueno
9  
#26 | 1082 days ago

reminds me of my ex wife who is half mexican and half american indian and she had a ass like this one.
#27 | 1082 days ago

janet011685 wrote:
For me it was more complex.  She got docked a point because, in my head, she Amazonian-like ... like the Kardashian sister who was turned into an ogre for being jealous of her sisters.  Oh, and I don't like her hands.
what hands?
#28 | 1082 days ago

SlowRider wrote:
what hands?
Yeah if she was with me the last thing I would want is a hand job
HOLY HELL!!!  
#29 | 1082 days ago

kobe_lova wrote:
I take offense to this for her. Ugh.  "How dare you, Janet01254620851?! I DO NOT resemble any Kardashouever in any way! It's probably the camera angle and the zoom. I am normal, dammit!"

"P.S. My hands are fine, I'm just a lesbian."




(also, I know you had the same thought I had about the judging of the accessories by a certain person. mmhmm.)
I find her lack of fakeness refreshing, too.  But I still think she looks like she'd be a big gal.  Not fat, just ... big.  Solid.  Built Ford tough.  Ogre-esque.  Amazonian.  Shrek Kardashian-ish.  Ya know?  

And now her eyebrows bother me.  Ughh, stop making me look at her more and more.  


(Mm hmm.)
9  
#30 | 1070 days ago

 Nice and Juicy! lol

Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
F/E 7/25
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/25/14
7 opinions | 15 comments | Last by Cali_Kat
F/E 7/24
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/24/14
6 opinions | 23 comments | Last by woody050681
F/E 7/22
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/22/14
5 opinions | 9 comments | Last by woody050681
F/E 7/23
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/23/14
6 opinions | 34 comments | Last by woody050681
Phryday Philter Errr
Asked by marcus_nyce | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 07/18/14
7 opinions | 15 comments | Last by Beaneaters