Skip to Next Poll »
12
Happy Birthday, gearhead!!
So yesterday - or it might have been the day before - I had a conversation with Eric (aka gearhead) and he asked that I not mention his birthday, which is TODAY, August 16. Well, he made the mistake of doing so in Nick's poll today, so guess what? I'm going all out. HAt!

Happy Birthday, Old Man!

Happy Birthday, gearhead!! Photo
| Closed on 08/18/11 at 05:00PM
FanIQ Pts? No | Locker Room | Numeric Input Opinion Poll
11 Fans
Question
123.91. Happy Birthday, gearhead!!

 &nbp;
TOP COMMENT * * * * * * * * * * * *
#23 | 980 days ago



Who is gearhead?  (I ALWAYS rock at Jeopardy.)

Happy Birthday!
  
38 Comments | Sorted by Most Recent First | Red = You Disagreed
Vote for your favorite comments. Fans decide the Top Comment (3+ votes) and also hide poor quality comments (4+ votes).
#1 | 981 days ago

(Edited by VIOLET)
Double poll, double Birthday wishes
Happy Birthday! again
#2 | 981 days ago

Happy Birfday!  :D
#3 | 981 days ago

Happy Birthday, Sir!
#4 | 981 days ago

(Edited by richard_cranium)
 Wait, two birthday polls? Do I have to wish him a happy birthday in both of them?
22  
#5 | 981 days ago

(Edited by woody050681)
richard_cranium wrote:
 Wait, two birthday polls? Do I have to wish him a happy birthday in both of them?
 No if you do that then they'll cancel each other out. Right?
756  
#6 | 981 days ago

Happy Birthday Eric....
311  
#7 | 981 days ago

Third time is the charm........Happy birthday
#8 | 981 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
 Wait, two birthday polls? Do I have to wish him a happy birthday in both of them?
 Nick and I created the polls at the same time. I'm not deleting either one of them...you don't have to wish him a happy bday in either one of them, or you could wish him a happy bday in both, or you could just pick one. Unless someone has a gun to your head that I don't know about? 
26  
#9 | 981 days ago

Jess wrote:
 Nick and I created the polls at the same time. I'm not deleting either one of them...you don't have to wish him a happy bday in either one of them, or you could wish him a happy bday in both, or you could just pick one. Unless someone has a gun to your head that I don't know about? 
 Rogs might, you know he just bought a shiny new one....
756  
#10 | 981 days ago

Happy (cont. in alternate universe poll)
#11 | 981 days ago

Jess wrote:
 Nick and I created the polls at the same time. I'm not deleting either one of them...you don't have to wish him a happy bday in either one of them, or you could wish him a happy bday in both, or you could just pick one. Unless someone has a gun to your head that I don't know about? 
I'm removing mine so that there is 1.

Happy 26th, Eric!

 
10  
#12 | 981 days ago

(Edited by richard_cranium)
Nick__ wrote:
I'm removing mine so that there is 1.

Happy 26th, Eric!

 
What?! I just wished him a Happy Birthday in your poll! Now you are going to delete it and make me wish him a Happy Birthday in here too. This is becoming more difficult than getting laid for the first time, by my last girlfriend.
22  
#13 | 981 days ago

 Happy birthday, good sir.
#14 | 981 days ago
cubsgirl2 (+)

 Happy Birthday. 


#15 | 981 days ago

richard_cranium wrote:
What?! I just wished him a Happy Birthday in your poll! Now you are going to delete it and make me wish him a Happy Birthday in here too. This is becoming more difficult than getting laid for the first time, by my last girlfriend.
that's what you get for your cliche comment in my spotlight poll!   (lol)

WURD!!!  
10  
#16 | 981 days ago

(Edited by kteacher)
13  
#17 | 980 days ago

Happy Birthday Eric!  I hope Simona wins the next race and dedicates it to you!



All kidding aside, I hope your day was great

19  
#18 | 980 days ago

 Hope your birthday was a great one! 
#19 | 980 days ago

 Happy Birthday 
#20 | 980 days ago
John_Daly (+)

Nick__ wrote:
I'm removing mine so that there is 1.

Happy 26th, Eric!

 
Nothing says "happy birthday" like picture of 15 year olds in mini skirts.    
#21 | 980 days ago

Happy Birthday Eric. Enjoy yourself.


#22 | 980 days ago

(Edited by richard_cranium)
 Happy Birthday Eric! I hope you participated and enjoyed National Rum Day!

Bacardi Rum Cake
22  
#23 | 980 days ago



Who is gearhead?  (I ALWAYS rock at Jeopardy.)

Happy Birthday!
#24 | 980 days ago

 Happy Birthday Eric.  I gotta remember to look you up next time I'm in DC.
69  
#25 | 980 days ago

Nick__ wrote:
I'm removing mine so that there is 1.

Happy 26th, Eric!

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIC STAY UP BRO AND STAY REAL  YEAH BUDDY

6  
#26 | 980 days ago

#27 | 980 days ago

 Happy Birthday Eric may you have the best year ever.
#28 | 980 days ago
Sharp Square (sid) profile photo




Happy B-Day GH ! 
7  
#29 | 980 days ago

Happy Birthday Eric!
#30 | 980 days ago

Happy (belated) bday Eric - hope it was FanIQ-tastic!
#31 | 980 days ago

Thank you for all for indulging with my need for recognition, particularly you, Jess, who will probably make fun of me later.

I must ask though, what does "HAt" mean exactly? I keep seeing it but have no idea what it means.
#32 | 980 days ago

Hope you had a great birthday Gear.
14  
#33 | 980 days ago

Eric_ wrote:
Thank you for all for indulging with my need for recognition, particularly you, Jess, who will probably make fun of me later.

I must ask though, what does "HAt" mean exactly? I keep seeing it but have no idea what it means.
 HAt! was a typo one night from an extremely drunk Woody. I think he was going for "Hah!" and he said "HAt!" ... it's been the equivalent of "Hah!" ever since.
26  
#34 | 980 days ago

Jess wrote:
 HAt! was a typo one night from an extremely drunk Woody. I think he was going for "Hah!" and he said "HAt!" ... it's been the equivalent of "Hah!" ever since.
 or it's slang for HOT as in HAWT or HAt
10  
#35 | 980 days ago

Happy birthday Eric!
#36 | 979 days ago

Jess wrote:
 HAt! was a typo one night from an extremely drunk Woody. I think he was going for "Hah!" and he said "HAt!" ... it's been the equivalent of "Hah!" ever since.
lol
#37 | 979 days ago

happy birthday eric
#38 | 979 days ago

 many many happie returns of the day eric,hope u has blast......god bless u !!!!!!





Post a Comment   Already a user? Sign in here
Join FanIQ - It's Free
FanIQ is the ultimate free community for sports fans.
Talk sports with fans from all over - 1,649,417+ Comments
Track your game picks - 38,670,182,382+ Sports Predictions
Prove you know sports - 116,275+ Trivia Questions
Find fans of your teams - 11,453,110+ New Friends
F/E 4/23
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Today
6 opinions | 28 comments | Last by Cali_Kat
Oh my God, I had the weirdest dream!
Asked by cubsgirl | Locker Room, Miscellaneous | 1 questions asked Yesterday
4 opinions | 19 comments | Last by JenX63
Random Questions
Asked by Jess | Locker Room | 9 questions asked 04/16/14
126 opinions | 20 comments | Last by shasta
F/E 4/22
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked Yesterday
9 opinions | 29 comments | Last by woody050681
F/E 4/21
Asked by kobe_lova | Locker Room | 1 questions asked 04/21/14
8 opinions | 14 comments | Last by Lobotomy Jones